Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Playing House

Go down 
+13
Zorra Foxe
Bash Starker
Desmond Deathwalker
Meredith Sulez
Carry Foxe
Ettimay Sulez
Mer
Jem Matheson
Princess Blythe
TLG Admin
Rulez
Klaus Sulez
Tully Unerth
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Battledome Guild.
Mosaic Builders Guild Patch
Member of the Builders Guild. The combination of Neotronics and the Iron Beasts Guilds during the beginning of Mosaic.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Experimental Zombie Vampire
Personality : Uneasy, Insecure, Inbalanced
Home Base : Blythe's Laboratory

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Playing House Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

[2259] Playing House Empty
PostSubject: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyMon May 27, 2024 5:24 pm

A short while later, following 'Lessons Burned in Glass'

Tully:

I ignore Jem who I was still handcuffed to but this time we we're both in the throne room awaiting judgement. 

typical...

I pace around as far as I can go which is not alot. 

The valerians were all terrible but WILLIAM WILL VOUTCH FOR ME.

"Sire I am so sorry ..I thought the clone was Meridieth.. I didn't know.. I thought she would get older again..I dont undeerstand.. B...b..."

(Jem): "He knew, he wanted to run away too."

"No I'm loyal!"

I panic. I wasn't going to run, why did I think she wasn't safe? Of course shes safe... 

I cant make myself understand why I did that. It made no sense. 

(The Imposter): "I cant believe you Tully, I just wanted to talk to her explain, apologize. Now Shes out there all alone where Boren could get his hands on her. For nothing. We are her friends, weren't you my friend?"

"Y..yes.. of course.."

(Jem): "I'm not.."

(The Imposter): "OH yes... you.. at the party.." He slams her to the wall choking her out dragging me along.

I try to excuse this act of violence.. he was beaten so badly.. he needs to REST hes not well...
How could he be? 

"Wh..at can I do?? I can try to find her.. I can.."

(The Imposter): "No no you did enough and I have better uses for you and your new companion."  

He drags us along and transports us to a white place, walless maybe some sort of training simulator in a new update but the smell is what gets me..

Undead. It smelt like Undead.

"noonoono!"  I plea him not to throw me in here.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyMon May 27, 2024 6:13 pm

Desmond:

I had zoned out for a bit, then came too with hunger.

Without anything else, I had tried to experiment on if I could trick my own hunger if I drank my own blood. I couldn't tell if it was working though. I wonder if that was the connection's fault.

How can I tell if this hunger is mine or Sebsatians?... Or... Boren's, if Klaus was right...?

Was the Boren above in the ship an android like Tully?

I don't know... And I wasn't sure if I should believe Klaus either after everything. He's deceived everyone once before. Who's to say he's not doing so again and using Bash's biological family reveal as inspiration?

---

My wrists were chained up above my head with vervain, keeping them there.

My sharp teeth were gnawing an ripping into my own arm, licking up the blood there. It dripped down my arm and down my chin.

I hear a pleading voice and my eyes drift over to the direction of the new stimuli in the room.

Last edited by Desmond Deathwalker on Mon May 27, 2024 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Builders Guild. The combination of Neotronics and the Iron Beasts Guilds during the beginning of Mosaic.
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Playing House Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyMon May 27, 2024 6:52 pm

Tully:

I cant makeout who was inside..a bush.. it looked very...horrible torture I never seen though. Desmond distracts me from him.

"Des??"I nearly vomit at what he was doing. 

OH MY DANE!

('The Imposter'): "I'm sorry boys thanks to BEO here I forgot you it seems.."

(Beolan): "Oh so ice works.. interesting.."

('The Imposter'): "I do not know what you are talking about.."

I notice how he stays clear of Beolan and goes over to Desmond still holding Jem, who I honestly didn't know if she was dead or alive.

('The Imposter'):  "Desmond I'm so sorry your hungry.. this is the conniving bitch who stabbed Meridieth at the party.. I thought she could make up for her crime with the spilling of her blood..blood for blood.."

He retracts a shimmery crystal claw from a finger and punctures her arm so it drips.

*scoots closer to Beolan then thinks AGAIN based on all the rampages I just scoot closer to the quiet tree*

...it SUCKS when the Starker is more dangerous then the two undead freaks in the room...
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyMon May 27, 2024 8:03 pm

Desmond:

Instead of looking at the bleeding woman I look at my arm.

It was... More than hunger. Because I currently felt full. (Mer earlier eating.)

No...

I needed to get out...

Bad... Bad sensations earlier. (Ritual rug)

"No I... I'm not hungry. I need to check on Ettie. I need to see her. I need to go."

I keep my eyes off Jem and refuse to breath in the sweetness.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyMon May 27, 2024 8:52 pm

'The Imposter':

"Ettie.."

*it felt familiar*
 *when Dane was possessing Borenbash* 

(Beolan): "No! Leave her alone, you're a VAMPIRE!" He snaps to attention at the name.

"...that delightful girl?.. oh no you cant see her like this.. what would she think? In the state you are?"

I tisk pacing around him and adding.

"Her family is here now..they are already quite..displeased I failed to mention the undead problem we are facing..maaybe the Dr. Foxes could see you..Carry will be crushed but I'm sure he'd try to help...."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyMon May 27, 2024 9:09 pm

Desmond:

Hisses at Beo.

"As if 'I'M' the threat. You ACTUALLY ate Mer and aren't a vampire! So quite your howling, puppy!" I snap at him.

I hear Bash. HIS words were more convincing.

"... Yeah... You're right..."

Before I even consider the Carry thing, I look down at his words and see Jem's blood dripping on the floor. Hone's in on it. The sight and sound of it dripping, dazed.

Black tendrils cover over the arm wound healing it while I'm not looking at it or actively trying to chew my arm off.

Looks up and suddenly latches my teeth onto her arm wound and licks, shivering at the taste of true LIVING blood unlike my dead one. Zone out drinking.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Playing House Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyMon May 27, 2024 10:23 pm

Klaus:

*Does not wake up when the group starts bickering, nor when the blood is spilt. Wakes up ONLY when the bush is being pruned.* Wink

I look around weakly seeing new creatures in our scene.

I did not understand their purpose.

Desmond was feeding on the one and there was another clipping away at the plant which consumed me.

There may have been others but I was too distracted trying to compel one of the closer creatures to myself so that I could escape.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 12:10 am

Tully:

I was shocked at how the monsters all wanted LITTLE Ettie.

I should have helped her get away ...maybe...

The King feeds Desmond after some reluctance. I felt very disturbed but she wasn't screaming or anything...maybe feeding prisoners to him is... not that bad. 

Desmond deserves to be..helped somehow he gave so much to the kingdom but..

I am bumped by Gregorian's team coming in, he was some relative of the royals but only showed up to big parties.

He starts pruning the tree with clippers. 

Its the king's right hand man in the tree! 

They take a big root out of his mouth and I almost vomit as some workers wipe his face down and others work on his hair. 

(The Imposter): ((Feed him, dont just stare..))

I gulp..wondering why Jem gets to be passed out and I dont. I rather not know..

I get closer to him and his eyes seemed so... so..

*workers push me around to get in and clip and prune* 
Gregorian calls for a hose and some of his female workers try to stop him, explain Desmond cant have water. (they were DES fans)

I find myself so alone with those EYES. *gazing up CLOSE*
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 12:25 am

Dora:

I gaze fascinated at the ground as the trimmings start to grow.

Wow.

Alien plants are so fascinating. Way better and more efficient than anything humans have. I bet no one goes hungry here.

I get a bucket from the supplies and collect trimmings that litter the ground so they don't get in the amazing Gregorain's way.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Playing House Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 2:24 am

Klaus:

I was having a difficult time controlling him in my weakened state.

My tactic changes.

*lunges forwards and bites him to drink *
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 5:21 am

Tully:

*entranced and doesn't even feel it at first, the sweet smell of the herb flower was all I was thinking of in the moment like resting by a tree but he cant control me for long and panic trying to get loose.*

"Noooooo!" This is soo gross.

*twists his 'arm branch trying to get away*
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 5:39 am

Dora:

I think the alien tree needs extra watering. They bit a guy. Maybe to drain his fluids?

I mean they did just lose a bunch of limbs and had a bunch of sampling babies. Maybe it took a lot out of them?

I get a watering can and duck down under all the pruning and water the tree, unknowingly rinsing off the pee.

Then gets back to sampling collecting.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 6:08 am

'The Imposter':

I pull the women away before she fades. I scented Juliet's sister in the blood?

*twitch twitch*

She's useful...a very RARE trait around here..

I twitch at Tully's scream but tone it out uncaringly.

"How do you feel now Desmond.. we'll have to see what your bite does to a victim...  vampires need blood sharing to turn, but much more contagious creatures like zombies it just takes contact..."

I chain the sister up too for now and sniff the wound for scent of rot. 

"That will show how dangerous you are.. I would so much rather you not be and ..able to see all your friends again. They sure miss you."
I say innocently and share some engery to Jem so she doesn't bleed out.

As I do I do NOT notice the other side of the walls....
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 6:30 am

Desmond:

I had zoned out on the taste and tingling sensations of it traveling through my emptied and dead veins.

The body gets taken away and I blink coming back too.

"Uh...?"

I look around and see a whole group of people now... When did... They get here?... It couldn't have been that long.

I look at the girl chained up and warily listen for her heart beat to make sure I didn't drain her to death.

Then look back at Bash and swallow.

"Good... Feel... Good... and," Looks at the chained up girl. "That's... good.. too."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 10:43 am

Klaus:

((Releassssseeeeeee))

I drink him further.

((Releasssssss-se-se-se))

((Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-))

((eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-))

((eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!))

My mind was struggling. This will not do.

My arm is then twisted and I let go of the one in my grasp.

I hiss in pain at the raw festering wound which was unable to heal in so long.

For how long I could not say..

I focus my mental energy on the soldier once more (which I now recognized as one of Blythe's) and try to compel him.

((Release me! NOW!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 4:45 pm

Tully:

I half way obey him in AWE and halfway try to kill him in panic by stabbing at one of the branches that afix him to the wall (the pelvis stake not the one through the heart) 

*twitch twitch*

"H..h..e-"

I pull away and try to speak coming out of the brainwashing but Gregorian was so loud in some lecture..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 5:04 pm

Klaus:

I gasp in pain at the soldiers rebuttal and leave him alone for now.

Will have to think of another way to get off this wall.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 9:20 pm

Gregorian:

"You are NOT a trained professional!"

I slap away mad man with the hinting knife NOT a pruner on this lovey Nymph. Such nice cheek bones.

I wipe with a green lace rimmed hankie the nymph's face  and then spray with perfume. 

I smudge just a little blush pink onto his cheeks and adjust some more branches to show the flowers better.

Lovely.

"...now hose him.."

I announce washing away all that ick from the region the knifer cut off.  He is a clean as we are going to get him.  The plant enjoyed the water and just flourishes around him.

Vervain plants are taken to work on an oil extraction 

For now Desmond will be cleaned with sand ever so gently with strong but tender hands.

I get some big extra strong soap and SCRUB into Beolan's matted hair with a long brush keeping distance. I finely notice all the cuttings expanding on the ground, it almost looked like a sod floor.

Ah just a few more bushes here and there and a nice table we can enjoy a brunch and tea. That would be so nice since we cant go outside. That awful Craze wrench did a number.

I snap for pavers, stones and some nice edges along with my favorite selection of flowers as Beolan is power hosed. Umbrellas used all around to make sure not a drop touches Desmond.

I tap my foot at the rather plan women on the wall. That wont do. Where is the ART?

"Dora..face paint her.. a deer...a doe a female deer."

I sing a little..

(Beolan): "Let me OUTTTT!!"

So cranky..

"Is there a reason he's not getting a snack?"

I ask the King but he ignores it.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 11:05 pm

Dora:

My eyes light up.

"Okay!"

I paint him.

I give him white spots and grin.

"Now he's a deershroom!"

Paints his ears to match.

[2259] Playing House 4b860797d6e8abfe2ae4d1b2050ec158b698e0f9
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyTue May 28, 2024 11:39 pm

Blythe (Beast Form):

Sebatian tells me to check up on Meridith in the bedroom but I feel like he was keeping me busy from something else...

I worry but was unable to do so much in this form.

I pace around watching her in the POOL with slitted eyes.

unstaring EYES  What a Face
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 12:41 am

Meredith:

I storm off and am transported.

*Is dropped into the pool with a SPLASH.*

I don't know how long I was in there for before I notice Blythe hovering around in her beast form.

"Blythe!"

I get out of the water and rush over to her.

"I need to tell you something, it is about Bash, B-"

I stop myself mid sentence taking in her beautiful coat. It looked lovely, it smelt.. pretty good too and I was HUNGRY, famished even. I could have her. I could have ALL of her couldn't I??

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

*Attacks Blythe getting overwhelmed at the new sensation of BLOOD over the connection and NEEDING to EAT.*
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 2:39 am

Dora:

I realized, after I finished painting, that I confused the long-haired puppy shroom alien for the girl.

Whoops.

... Well now there will be two deers!

I move on to the girl and I carefully paint her to make her a pretty doe.

The one next to her (Des) starts purring, and head swaying looking blissed out on the hands touching him. Tail wags.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 4:35 pm

Blythe (Beast form):

Merideth attacks me, normally I could get away but she was so much stronger now, flowing with so much extra energy from inside. So strong and fast. unnaturally so.

I was taken more my surprise having only thought of her outbursts in the Center simple, her anger moments, the fallen cheese puff. It felt out of character for her but the trauma of being underground with Klaus's vampires made sense at the time. Something was wrong with her and her treatment..
....wasn't supposed to be..

Bash just came back to life and was so.. different his anxiety and fear seemed non existence I thought it was a positive , maybe he was healed by the resurrection or had a bit more time. Keeping him young helped before.. Sorin's way.. 

. But its not... the madness its the.. lack of empathy the flippancy to care, he reminded me of Boren. ..Myself... Using the energy made him... become like him?
I thought only coming back a souless vampire would result in such a change..but is as if he lost his soul entirety somehow anyway.. he really did die by that vampire.

Merideth...was just so traumatized... I blamed myself for leaving them alone. I was supposed to help them both. 
And Klaus... Klaus what did any of it even mean??
I think about him coming to get me to help Bash and waiting for his call, our last conversation often trying to make sense with all the new revelations... 

She can not get through the scales after removing the course fur.  I hiss trying to pin her by my very raw throbbing dislocated claws. It was disturbing to have to work around hurting her because of her pregency, it made all means of attack unable, crippled my instincts . 

((STOP IT MERIDITH!))

All those exposed scales just suck in the blue light charging me up even more then she was now by just so many crystals reletting I add onto the room construct - capturing my only thoughts and fears. The padded room Merideth was in.
I wrap my paws around her gently but firm to transform us both inside and lightly keep her contained into the new 'additions' to the bedroom hissing and spitting in pain.

Last edited by Princess Blythe on Wed May 29, 2024 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 4:37 pm

[2259] Playing House D6926f392f7082f60d7603d5c6bc28eb04e2063a
(With fur)

[2259] Playing House 1cb8cbb0421c8a33b78af02e6d4d05bc6e1b51c6
(without fur)
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 5:36 pm

Meredith:

I awake from my black out all covered in blood.

I scream.

NO!

"No, no, no.."

I whimper mid sob at Blythe's skinless form.

What the hell?!

I exclaim terrified.

"Blythe?"

I ask not sure if.. not sure what I could possibly do to ever...

I start to bawl and move as far away from her as I possibly could.

I-I can't be trust to leave this place... Ever again.

"P-p-please leave."

I beg.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 7:32 pm

Blythe (Beast Form):

I hiss at her angrily - or her general area so blinded by BLOOOOOOD.

((NO I AM NOT. There is something wrong with you... now that your not human you can do much more dangerous things, deadly things... you do not understand what you  can do!)) I pace shaking my face.

I cant see the light but felt Sebatian's presence transporting in sensing the fight.

(Sebastian): "What did I say about supervision Merideth? Do you understand now why your so confused in these blackouts.." He tisks kneeling down to 'comfort her'.

((What are you going to do when she thinks her newborn is a bread loaf huh?)) I say so both can hear. 

(Sebastian): "Well lets just hope her new instincts prevent that, for some reason she thought you were prey ...thats not good is it? "
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 8:31 pm

Meredith:

"Please, if there is any way at all to take these powers from me you must!"

I plead before Boren comes in trying to make me feel crazy again.

I was crazy. Just not about this.

My eyes widen at Blythe's further speculation regarding my condition and I shake my head fearfully in response.

"No.. there must be another way to protect them!?"

I beg thinking about my father.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 8:59 pm

Tully:

(Beolan): "COME BACK!" He yells at the King as he disappears in blue light. Beolan seemed disturbed by something.... *Blythe's skinning* He trashes trying to get loose and claws at his new paint job.

I was disturbed greatly by all of this. I wish Mer was here... or maybe not..

I look at the blonde on the wall and imagine her there. A whole Sorin like collection of the BIG three.

I inch back to the bush man that didn't look so bad anymore. A few seamstresses were getting his 'measurements' or whatever you'd call that between all those roots and branches. Seemed unlikely. 

"What is going on Klaus...? Why are they keeping you alive? " I get closer to him KNOWING he can talk now he just ate. YUCK.

*twitch*
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 10:26 pm

'The Imposter':

Blythe says quite a nasty thing to Meri. 

How diabolical of her.

I hide my smirk behind Merideth's hair as I hold her tightly.

"Shhhh I'll protect them, and we'll find a way to make you better.. just like before.."

I comment looking around the blue padded room that matched her old one. We just need that 'romantic' gurney.. 

I'll have to someone out to get it..

(Blythe): (((What about your treatment, try it on her?)) 

"Oh Constantine is such a busy boy today..."
I ponder what sadsob will I make him work on first. Desmond asked for his little witch too.  

"I fear he'll mercy kill all the undead surprises we've been having, so maybe I will let him visit us first..."

I transport on the bed out of the princess who was no more(Owyynn) FULL closet.

"Change Merideth.. get presentable.. I'll tend to mommy.." I say taking off my jacket and putting it over Bythe.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyWed May 29, 2024 11:39 pm

Meredith:

I tense up at Boron's hug and give Blythe a look.

She couldn't see me. Not after what I did to her..

They continue talking about another whose name escapes me.

I did not have it in me to ask Blythe about a check up for Bash.

Not after what I did... not.... with Boren present.

I am soon pulled from my thoughts and asked to change.

I look down at the blood on my coat wondering what was the point.

In a few moments time I would look like this again.

I get up without a word and wander off to get changed.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyThu May 30, 2024 12:05 am

Klaus:

Once Boren leaves and Tully moves in closer, I make my move..

I bite from him and drink but this time it was different. This time there was purpose.

The ones taking my measurements scatter and I am quick to bite my own tongue and lock lips with the young soldier when he is stunned so that he can have a proper taste of my blood.

He staggers backwards in surprise and I command him.

"Release me!"

My pupils lock onto his and dilate.

I compel him.

Once he pulls out the wooden splinters I stagger forwards and use my bloody limbs to break his neck.

Step one complete.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptyThu May 30, 2024 10:29 am

Dora:

Something happens. The tree man must not be satisfied!

Nature is fighting back! And it kills a guy!

I gape, wide eyed, staring, frozen, instead of running away in fear like the others.

(Desmond): "I am NOT taking the fall for that one."

He hisses and I don't notice, staring at Klaus, he gives the finger.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

The Empire
The Overlording Empire of conquest and experimentation.
Orcle Network
The Overlord's networking intergalactic checkerboard...your move!
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Crystalline Molten Lyratrisan
Personality : Survivor, Adaptive, Angry
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Database Profile
Alignment: Self-Severing
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House Left_bar_bleue75/100[2259] Playing House Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 8:42 am

Jem:

I wake up to see Klaus rip someone's head off.

"AHHHHH!!"

I struggle on my restrains thinking I'm next because its such a small room and why was I here.

(Beolan): "Klaus this isnt helping people believe you about whose really the bad guy!" He scolds the much older man sounding fatherly even.

What is GOING ON?

I look at Desmond FREAKED OUT. 

(Gregorian):  "...ok we can work with this.." *holds hankie to mouth conflicted at how to turn this ick around*

He rips a chunk of the flower to himself carefully watching the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Science & Pharacore Multi Guild Collab Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Search & Rescue and Battledome Collab Mulit Guild Patch
Spymaster for the Search & Rescue Guild: Xern Infiltration Edition
Special reward from the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
Black Death Research Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit
Hunter Society Patch
Member of the Hunter Society
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Species: : Sirrinid Super Solider
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 8:53 am

Carry:

I look around disturbed at the 'blue room' trying to understand what it was resonating. The popping of energy a lower frequency buzz. It gave off unsetting feeling to me.

The Overlord's energy.  There must have been a reason Sorin didn't want to use it when he had Boren's children..he always uses everything to his advantage but why not this? 

I was disappointed Blythe was using it and must have shown Bash how as he never even was capable before. We blocked it. So she was working on him now? 

I wasn't told much other then Meridith was having a bad reactions to it...but I questioned Bash's reaction to it on top of his own curse.

Its such a higher power, it might be the reason the Overlord was such a monster. Bash wouldn't have hurt Desmond like that, I know it. 

"Meridith?" 
I clear my throat. 

"Can I be of service?" 
I ponder if I'm doing science or playing psychiatry again...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 1:13 pm

Klaus:

I spit out any remaining plant still left in my mouth and pull out a few branches, allowing my arms to heal.

"I will address any concerns regarding my reputation once Boron is dead, for now I've a monster to kill."

I snap annoyed at the lot of them before releasing Beolan next and leaving Desmond and Jem on the WALL.

I do not harm any of the designers, including the one that was gaping at me, instead, I flash to the door in an attempt to leave this place.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 2:21 pm

Meredith:

Cary takes a moment to assess the blue room as I try to gather my thoughts.

To come full circle back to this realization was truly sickening. I thought I could handle the both of them in there until I finally understood our connection and what that meant. It was just too easy to fall back into denial about our current situation, even if that meant believing Bash was the monster all along. He was so convinced of it too, it was heartbreaking. But I knew better, there were just too many moments, too many slip ups during our time together that made it obvious there was another and yes, I suppose Sebastian and I did see Boron during his capture and the fight, but we also saw so many other duplicates out there whose to say he was not just another one? I resented having to press him so far, only to confirm something that I already knew. I should have stayed ignorant. Asked for outside help when I had fooled myself into believing we were both just mad, now things are complicated, and I don't think it was even possible for me now to help one without betraying the other.

I pace around back and forth until I'm addressed.

"Yes.. I think it's obvious something isn't right here."

I stop in place trying to figure out how best to word this.

"I need help."

I project to him.

((Bash.. needs your help. Do you understand?))

Fuck that was vague.

I run my hands over my face in exasperation and start again.

"You are a healer?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 3:59 pm

Desmond:

I grimace, ears flattening down at the woman's screaming next to me.

Dora stares at the unmoving body, eyes wide.

The blonde is looking at me scared and I look back at her and feel a twist in my gut knowing out of everyone here I was the one who drank from her and possibly infected her. Apparently, she supposedly hurt Mer but still... Technically even Mer hurt her first...

I don't even know if I can say any words of encouragement that wouldn't be a lie or just make things worse.

I look back at the boys and roll my eyes at Klaus' stupid little reputation comment.

"Your lies are getting worse and worse. Boren is having a music party in his ship or did you conveniently cover your ears to his singing...? Oh wait, I guess you were dead at the time."

I say eyes darting at both of them, finding it ironic he freed his murderer and not me. Not that I needed it.

I guess that's one way I can help.

Monster verses monster.

I set myself ablaze in hellfire again burning off my plant restraints and stepping forward. I feel awkward to leave the girl restrained if the rest of us aren't. She needs to be given a chance to defend herself.

I extinguish the flames around my body, except for my marked hand, and use it to carefully burn off her restraints. I use my free hand to extinguish them.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 8:19 pm

Carry:

Meridith speaks to me but then also adds in a private message about the King.

I tilt my head at her.

((I've been treating him,  do you realize he has a condition, the same that drove King Shard away?)) I don't use curse with her, she probably doesn't believe in such things.  

((I have one more injection.. but it is hard to give it to him.))

The needle will bend. I need to freeze the area. He always let me but now..
I think about Ettie how she acted and wonder..

"I'm a man of many talents healing isnt on the top of my list I'm afraid but I can try..what is the problem?" I ask wondering if I should have brought Zorra along.

((Is he hurting you?)) I ask awkwardly, assuming the violence was apart of the madness after Shard's many escapades leaving destruction in his wake.

I also wasn't so sure she willingly was transformed in such a way....and there was a padded room next to the bed... 

It just seemed like alot of.. big thinking to do all this not.. scattered madness...
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 9:58 pm

Beolan:

To my surprise Klaus lets me go...

I believed him, till Desmond made a really.. good point.

I forgot everything going up on the ship.

If I focus hard. Before that bitch controlled me. BOREN was there.
But Bash... he...

It could be like with me, controlling him someway. I need to figure it out. I could ..help him.

It felt impossible to want to help Bash after everything. I wanted him dead. It was hard to see the difference but, everyone sees me like that. Such deep compassion tempts me but I try to snuff it down.

Right now I need to get out of this room.

Klaus tries to escape but the walls were energy too.

(Jem): "Th..thanks.." I hear her whisper shakenly to Desmond, who was off the wall.

I hope they dont ruin out escape.

I go for the designs and slam him to the wall.

"HOW did you get in here..???"

(Gregorian): "H..h..here.." He passes me a sliding keycard to the 'simulation room' he did not even know this was a twisted prison wall. 

It works and we are out of the white room... but the castle was.. all made of energy. It was a sick joke to transparently see the outside but it was wall to wall offed.

I try to slam it alarming the Secuity patrol who start to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 10:24 pm

Meredith:

Carry's response rubs me the wrong way.

I close my eyes for a moment trying to calm down.

My mind was playing tricks on me again.

"And what exactly was Shard's condition? Alter ego or.. just plain crazy?"

I question before Carry asks what the problem was and if Sebastian was hurting me.

I laugh humorlessly having no idea how to answer that. 

"We are bound to each other. The one who hurts us cannot be named for to do so would hurt us all."

I say rather flippantly before stopping in place realizing what I just did.

I cover my mouth and tear up.

I said too much.

"Please, do not tell him I said that."

I plea while taking Carry by the arm, hoping he understands.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 12:56 am

Klaus:

I make a face at Desmond for his piss poor attitude.

"You are a right foul git do you know that?"

I respond not believing his musical tale of the Overlord for a SECOND.

Beolan proves his usefulness by opening the door so we are free to escape.

Unfortunately, security is soon alerted to our presence. 

I flash away, my branches knocking everything over in their path as I try to get each and every one of them out of me.

Bloody hell why won't this cursed shrub just die?!?

I exclaim as Beolan focuses on smashing through the outside wall.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 2:08 am

Desmond:

I bow my head slightly at the girl, unable to say your welcome because of what I did... I didn't deserve her thanks...

I turn back around to the guys at Klaus' insult.

"What the fuck is your problem with me?" I snap out. "You're the douchebag that has some sort of personal agenda against me!"

I see them escape.

I hiss. Klaus might be super fast but the moron was knocking shit over, giving himself away.

The heat of the castle lights bear down on me though as soon as I try to follow him out to stop him, but I feel a wave of tiredness overcome me.

How come he's able to be so fast and energetic out there under the heated lights? It's like a sauna out there?

I put a hand to my forehead warily and feel the coolness under my palm.

((Bash! Klaus has escaped!))

I try to push through and rush after him but as I do so I feel a wave of dizziness and suddenly my eyes roll back and I black out. My exposed pale limbs start to burn under the heated light.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 9:14 am

Carry:

Merrideth asks deeper questions about Shard, from the limited redacted 'history lessons' she was taught on NEO.

I take NOTE how her first thought of it was 'Alter ego'

That is not something one would have called Shard.. 

((He freed a Dark Lord, it resulted in a curse that was said to be general madness but there was, certain aspects I would definitely diagnosis as paranoia, hallucinations, delusion...memory loss, Anger... Lack of self control of his powers.. more like I've seen with Beolan...lots of accidental gassings..till he had to be alone..))

I can only hope Sorin removed that somehow...that's all we need.

((The water, seemed to sooth it...)) I add trying to give her something, helpful.

((And Bash's youth, Sorin defiantly repressed alot of it including age blockers.. there was a certain level of innocence, age of a countability the this ..condotion. Now he is not so lucky. He'd going to be 30 this year. They say none ever lived past it... Shard was meant to suffer in longevity of the condition and observe these things.. his children however are not,,it just adds to the..punishment...do you understand?))

I question, not wanting to give her false hope he will get better or worst.
Shard's sister  thought so, Raluca had much of her writings, it sounded gibberish as well. Something about breathing some bottled air in a terrium from the old world. Sitting on a certain seat on the old planet. All didn't seem proper solutions and we could use none of her notes in the end. 

Merideth lets something slip out loud and gets quite defensive about it grabbing my arm. With QUITE the grip.

"I wouldn't dream of it, patient confidentiality of course..."

((Do you mean Beo?)) I ask as she referred to someone else connected.
((..is it the three of you??))

Poor girl.. both destined to die..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 11:00 am

Meredith:

I look at Carry disturbed at his explanation about Shard and even more so at his one about Bash and his.. future.

Or more accurately lack of it.

Somehow Beolan got dragged into his explanations as well and I shut down unable to handle any of it.

I had yet to consider my own fate in all of this nor did I want to.

((No, not Beo..))

I shake my head miserably when Carry suggests him to be the third.

((There is another.. inside Sebastian.))

Was all I could will myself to say before I leaned back on the padded wall in defeat
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 1:07 pm

Carry:

I watch her finding her inability to clearly address what was on her mind, was similar to compelled victims. 

What she is able to say took alot out of her, one could tell.

((I'll try to help Bash...whoever it is.))  I pace around and out loud say. 

"I'm here to help you..remebmer.. is there anything wrong with yourself?"  I ask softly trying to find a way to order this.

"Like a missing piece of yourself? Because I met another you, and I think you'd feel better whole..."

I pause watching her by the padded wall. She didn't seem so disturbed. Perhaps it was all from.. whoever is tormenting her.. 

"Did the eye artifact split your soul??"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 1:25 pm

Meredith:

I shake my head in response to Carry's next few questions.

"No nothing like that happened.. I was... cloned."

I sigh and look down awkwardly..

I should have really spoke to him about my own condition but I worried if I did that now it might discredit everything I somehow managed to say before.

"I am fine.. I'll manage."
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 3:58 pm

'The Imposter':

I finish up taking care of 'mother' burning off the goreish remains with fire as I lay on hand on her neck.

She was quite downcast but had sight in her eyes, as faint that light was..

"Why so sad hmm?"

I see she was still mad about..the truth...

"If you wanted to be with my father you should have no matter what Sorin thought... if you wanted to keep me you should have told him no. Do you see how easy it was for them all to know? Is it my fault you ruined your own life based on their expectations.. did they even really like you before they knew?  no? Did you ever make a effort like Sorin did, the showman....the charisma..."

I pace around her thoughtfully.

"Sorin really fucked you up..."

*fatherly head pat* Wink

Desmond calls me reporting Klaus escaped,  I sense them all out through the energy walls to see.

I take note at his ..refound loyalty? Or is the act of being undead make one more compliant.

I would have to see, he may be useful after all.

"Klaus is back Blythe.. why don't you see if he'll cheer you up?" 

I sneer knowing it wont, as I transport her there first and go get Merdeith.

I transport in the blue room tossing the striped pelt on the bed causally as if it was a blanket.

"What do you think Doctor?"

(Carry): "She seems fine to me.. but we haven't run any tests.. If you'd like..I have.. cleaned up the Guild labs.. we could.. look for you both.."

"And why do I need to go?" I shoot a look at Meridith wondering what she told him.... 

(Carry): "... I assume you're the father? And one wants to there for..these things.."  He replied without giving anything away so I think nothing of it.

"Yes.. of course.."

(Carry): "I also haven't had much experience with Solmyrrh, let alone one ..transformed into one.. it would be wise to make sure all went well..for the children.. why all the things Sorin did to you, who knows what you can even pass on..."

"yes yes, that too.."  I say getting annoyed.  He clearly didnt see her outbreak of madness. 

Well he's NOT going anywhere he'll see it soon enough.

"Merideth I need your help.."
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 4:02 pm

Beolan:

I see my reflection shimmering on the glowing blue light wall.

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A DEER.

I stop punching the wall, it wasn't helping. It wasn't going down. I know it, there has been hybrid places like this. Unsmoke-able...

((We're trapped unless you got moonstone on you!)) I call to Klaus. He's a VAMPIRE.... he should have a ring or something. They love all that...

I hear Desmond fall and slowly look back worried someone was shooting.

They were shooting at me and Klaus but Desmond didn't get hit. Something else got him.

I keep moving and try to see.

(Jem): "Umm.." *pokes him with edge of shoe* "You ok?" She looks around and takes cover awkwardly near by.

I glare, shes a DEER too.

What does that even..MEAN.

I move around them and grab a gun off a solider and rough him up for a granade.

I pop it and throw it at what used to be the doorway now a energy gate in a last ditch attempt.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 4:38 pm

Blythe: (Beast Form)

I hiss not happy with Bash's 'peptalk' he sounded like..Boren..

All those things..would change nothing, it was all hopeless..

I am transported in the hallway and hear so much commotion and stimuli. 

I see Klaus/tree mutation and look wide eyed. I thought he left!

((Klaus???))

A lovely deer distracts me from rushing Klaus down. 

But it makes a loud BOOM and I am deafen slightly.

*more hissing*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 5:41 pm

Meredith:

I am pleasantly surprised by Carry's reaction.

His cover story was also well thought out.

It gave me hope.

Boren eventually returns to our scene already a bit defensive.

I smile to myself but keep a neutral expression.

"You do?"

I fake surprise.

"Whatever for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Playing House
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next