Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Playing House

Go down 
+13
Zorra Foxe
Bash Starker
Desmond Deathwalker
Meredith Sulez
Carry Foxe
Ettimay Sulez
Mer
Jem Matheson
Princess Blythe
TLG Admin
Rulez
Klaus Sulez
Tully Unerth
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Playing House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

[2259] Playing House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 5:51 pm

Klaus:

((If I had one I would have used it already!))

I snap back already a bit testy.

So this is it then! We're trapped??

I stop with the only other thought to hide until my dear sister comes around then maybe she can get us through the shield.

I hear Blythe and panic.

Luckily she is distracted by the bomb so I can hide from her.

She is CLEARLY in on this too.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 11:13 pm

Blythe (Beast form): 

*Klaus ties to HIDE but the scent of Tully all over him gives him away*

I transport where I smell it deepest and try to hold him by a branch with my teeth*

((Klaus where have you been? What happened?)) 

He was so ..awful too look at. Who could have DONE this?

And why did he eat..Tully?

I think soberly, still sad by his reaction. 

Maybe I wished him dead a little while ago too...

((let me heal you..)) I say sickened.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Playing House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 11:38 pm

Klaus:

I startle at Blythe's appearance having never seen her that way before.

((You really don't know? Somehow I find that quite hard to believe.))

I snap wanting to just be alone but she had me by the branch and wasn't letting go.

Blythe offers to heal me.

((So what, Sebastian can pin me back up to the wall again? Or shall I say Boron? He's really been living with you this whole time and you didn't know?))

I press her sourly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 12:12 am

Blythe:

I hiss at Klaus for saying that. Bash wasn't Boren... we all SAW Boren. He just... the energy must be.. effecting him.. it makes us all act like Boren probably... 

((KLAUS the attack happened and we didn't have Desmond to help us thanks to YOU and your make-believe STORIES.. I got blown up by Boren's robots and he got abducted,... by Boren's ship? So do tell how that works? I do not know what is going on...I woke up to this.. do I look like I am running things like THIS?))

*roars at him'

((....are you saying Bash DID this to you??))

... I cant believe it..

((What did you do? You must have did something. He wouldn't.))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 12:41 am

Klaus:

((Whoever or whatever that thing was on the ship wasn't Boron, Blythe. Most likely it was just another robot. There were quite a few duplicates running about if don't recall.))

I take a moment to finally address her physical appearance.

((Of course not..))

I sigh in exasperation before she roars at me and questions what I said to her AGAIN.

I snap.

((Yes Blythe I am! Except it's not Bash at all its Boron possessing his body! The twisted wanker gave me quite the show too I might add. Him and his scaly cock like bloody hell is that even natural?!?!))

I snap somewhat traumatized Wink

((What did I do? Are you serious???)
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 12:03 pm

Blythe (Beast form):

I listen to Klaus disturbed but remember all his LIES.

((So what, they downloaded Boren in his head? Well thank you.. thank you Klaus for making us all fight one another and not the real enemy, we had so much time and no one was prepared.. So he's dead?)) My grip on the branch felt defeated. It was like loosing Shard all over again. But worst because Bash is our last connection. 

I want to believe Klaus is lying again to suit his interests but he was so sick and wounded it was hard to think he 'had the utter hand' in all this.

*crazy cat eyes dilate then go small and still* 

I go numb a little and morbidly reply to test him.

((How many tentacles does he have then? If you know..)) I test him
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 12:31 pm

'The Imposter':

I smile, ever so sweetly at Meridith.  

"Your brother is still trying to kill me, why how about we say hi?"
I pause.

"Beolan just throw a bomb..and Desmond alerted me...I think thats us finely getting along..if only I could be so lucky with all your..boys.."

Carry tilts my head listening to my word phrasing that was a little shamefully catty. 

Never the thus.

"Lets go..till next time Dr. Foxe.."

I say in greeting before transporting me and Merideth over.

Desmond was on the ground appearing to be overheated from the lights on all sides of him. Beolan bonded to him somehow.. stumbles down near by him feeling his exhaustion. 

Meri inspires his second wind as he gets up going over to her boldly.

(Beolan): "Meri!"

I side step away from them.

Well that was easy.... so its just.. KLAUS Wink
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 1:17 pm

Klaus:

((Boron told me when the vampire attacked Sebastian it contained his essence or energy matter or whatever))

The bloody hell if I know!

((Sebastian died Blythe, I'm sorry but we lost him. Now Boron is making sport of my sister in his new body and we need to stop him! Do you understand now?))

I plead with her.

The news was hard to hear but she needed to listen to me.

((I don't believe the robot attack and Boron's possession of Bash are in any way related. Just a horrible coincidence that's all.))

Blythe next question takes me off guard and I sigh in exasperation.

Only Blythe, ONLY BLYTHE would go so far as to ask me THAT, but if it helps her come to terms with this horrible reality then so be it.

((3.))

Ugh ..gross.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 1:33 pm

Meredith:

I smile coldly but say nothing to his taunt.

I am transported whether I wanted to help him or not and take in my surroundings.

I did not want to be here. I did not want to be put in the middle of this.

(To Boren)((It would have been better for you to leave me in the room.))

I shift uneasily, worried about who I would hurt next.

These incidents were so violent and frequent, I feared soon it be entirely who I'd become.

Beolan approaches me without hesitation and my stomach twists.

"Beolan please, I am not safe."

I back away from him in concern.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 3:42 pm

Beolan:

"Yeah am I?" I question her a little on edge because she was so on edge.

"You saw what I did."

I look over at ...Bash..or Boren? 

He was moving a vine with his energy, dragging something back down the halls as more roots rapidly grow and branch out like an age old tree.

I flinch wondering if Klaus got out..or was he being pulled back...

I look over at Desmond frustrated with him alerting Bash. Even on the faint chance he is Boren...
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 5:19 pm

Desmond:

I slowly come too from my brief passing out and grimace wishing I had stayed blissfully unaware.

So much hurt and it was so disgustingly hot... Too horridly bright... Too... Everything...

It was all so blinding and sickening.

Mer and Bash are here now... Everyone so casual with maybe some tension in the air...

Especially Beo looking at me like that. Rolls eyes. Whatever.

How are these people not cooking like an oven?

I cover the back of my head with my wings and push myself up.

I wince and take a sharp intake of breath and grimace at the feel of the burns everywhere. I already had burned wrists before but now nearly everything was burnt and burning red and raw. My whole arms, chest, head, and neck.

I... I need... shade. I need cover. I need to go back.

But I felt so weak. My limbs felt so heavy and hurt so much and moving only made it worse and sharpened the painful sensation.

I try to focus on teleporting back into the wall room, but I just can't muster the energy.

Tries to release some smoke to darken the space around me up.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 6:35 pm

Blythe: (Beast Form): 

I felt like such a utter failure hearing Klaus tell me Bash has been Boren since waking up, not even after his capture.

So long...how could I not see?

I struggle believing it, Boren was a freakish alien no one knew enough about, it could be.. it could be just from the resurrection some genetic memory. He cant all be gone. He cant...

I wanted to bite something apart in my deep motherly sorrow. It was just the two of us, everyone else was gone. I don't want to be alone.

I consider even Boren some form of familial companionship..as twisted as that was.

His detail of squid-ish anatomy could not be made up. Boren was fuking him and Meridith... Bash was..

I cant Deal with it and rip away from my hold on his new arm/branch off blaming him still as I throw him down snarling, looming over him angrily.. 

What else can I do? Let him go? 

((You should have stayed in your simple little world Klaus and kept your vampire filth away from us, all your paranoia bout Boren, he would have never gotten this far without you. So you can stay here and enjoy your private nightmare you mulled over so long. You had your chance to go back to the colonies were there's no freakish alien anatomy to disgust you so. You had your CHANCE and you choose to stay here and muck up things so higher then your human born comprehension, things you'll never understand or cared too! ))

I smell so much of Tully's blood on him I transport off to find Tully and put him back together.. somehow..

*sad wails all the way*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 10:23 pm

Meredith:

"Yes but I-"

I think I have influence over him.

He was always so compliant, I don't think it's natural.

"Are you hurt?"

I question, seeing Desmond getting up looking terrible.

He looked...burnt?

I rush over and try to take out the lights around him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 10:35 pm

Klaus:

Blythe pulls me down and snaps at me.

After every last putrid detail I had revealed to her THIS is her reaction???

I scurry back up again truly disturbed she could justify any of this, not only for me but for Meredith???

I had hoped what she said was just in shock but for now I was far too distracted by the ominous looking vine dragging along the hallway to consider the matter further.

I flash away again trying to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 11:45 pm

Desmond:

I put my hand down and used it to help hold myself up on my knees.

I nod at Meri's question and wince at the movement making my neck feel tight and awful, and my wince just flared up the weird feelings there too.

Mer rushes over and I feel some relief once the place darkens up. The constant draining feeling I felt was instantly gone.

I slowly blink up at Meri in the newfound dim-ness.

"Th-thanks."

I lower my head tiredly and grimace slightly at the movement.

Little black dots and weird-looking lines start seeping out of my skin, coating over the wounds. I shiver at the freezing coldness covering the heat.

I peer down at the backs of my hands and arms and jump alarmed, feeling a crawling sensation up my nerves.

"Ack!"

What the fuck!

I try to brush them off paranoid. I hiss when I touch the burns and my hands shake freaking out. THINGS WERE COMING OUT OF MY SKIN!

I mean fire and electricity comes out of my body too but that's NORMAL! ...To me at least...

Normal ELEMENTS!

What the fuck is this thing!?

I don't have time to think about it though all I know is ITS THERE!

"AHHHHH!"

Goes tiger claws and claws at self and subconsciously goes on fire from being so freaked.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 10:25 am

Beolan:

Meridith stops mid sentence and tends to Desmond before we can TALK about EVERYTHING.

Typical...

I make a hissy breath of annoyance at Desmond, tired of his tiredness. I was so hungry. At least he ate...

Though she was still alive. Pity.

I think of Jem still hiding over there and stop myself. I dont want to ..wish her dead.

I think of Meri's clone and dont think I can ever eat ever again anyway.

Desmond starts clawing self and I scent blood.

I whimper and dart away from him afraid to get hit.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 10:33 am

'The Imposter':

"Fascinating..."

I watch Desmond change from the dim lights.

"Perhaps he needs more a balance of light and darkness... he is becoming a true undead monster now is he?"

I watch very intrigued to see his power and where I can use it... I have ideas....

"Do you think we should let the transformation take its course or keep him in a lit cage so he can be ...himself as best he can be..?" I ask Meri putting it ALL on her.

When he catches fire I drive the vines into it to catch as well and SICK that on Klaus to burn him up.

Meridith did not seem so interested in him after all.....

Then hes useless.. 

*vines on fire twirl around above him trying to drive into him and BURN*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 11:55 am

Meredith:

"I-I don't know.."

I try to balance the light as Boren speculated to see if that made any difference.

I felt Beolan's hunger and give him a look.

"Go to the kitchen and eat something."

I command, confused why he didn't eat before.

Perhaps he is struggling with meat now too after what happened?

I cringe feeling bad for giving the order. It seemed hypocritical, especially after the fight I put up myself.

Klaus' burning screams pull me from my thoughts and I gasp.

"Stop it!!!! What are you doing????"

I snap at Boren before sprinting down the hallway to where I heard my brother only to find a pile of ash where he used to be.

I back up startled, so very confused at what just happened.

I turn to Boren in anger and blast him.

Not enough to hurt him but enough to let him know I was PISSED.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Desmond:

The more I slash, the more those things come out! I don't know what to do!?

Bash's words just freak me out more!

Is that what's happening!? Is the big evil turn happening now!?

My ears flatten as I feel such despair. It was all so hopeless.

I curl up into myself crying. The lights change and I can't bare to look at myself as wet blood dribbles down my arms and soaks into my pants. I'm also too distraught and feeling so much already to focus on that.

I hear a scream and wince, holding my knees closer, shaking and latching my sharp teeth closed at the pain.

I hear Meri and grimace at the loudness and squint open my eyes.

I feel anger suddenly (Meri).

Bash gets blasted by Meri?

I don't understand what's going on or anything anymore.

Maybe I'm already in hell and all of this is just part of my hell punishment. I don't know. Either way, it's not fair. I tried so hard in life and tried to do the 'right' thing and look what it got me. I think bitterly, from the pissed emotional influence and my original despair.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 4:31 pm

'The Imposter':

Desmond continues to look like Black Death reborn.

Meridith blasts me finely caring for her brother after being distracted so long with her 'men'.

I suck it up hungrily and HEAT up more..

"Thank you..love." 

I scoop up all of 'Klaus' in my hand with a transport.

"Your bother is having a hard time accepting things.. he still wants to take you away from me. That cant happen can it?" I give her a pout.

((And he has no mercy on  Bashy-boo..)) I say in a baby voice in her head since she was refusing to go back into denial. 

how interesting.. 

I smirk at her, finding Meridith a whole new level of fun with her knowledge of the truth.

"Lets deal with Desmond first...he seems most in need then the others." 

I walk back and circle around him trying to sense. Myra's doing. So hard to tell the science of it... 

Confounded chaos magic..

"Touching him with light hurt..light hurts.. .but darknesses causes the blithes.." I muble before giving Mer a ORDER as my hands were full.

"Get him on a gurney at the lab and let us figure it out...." I say amused wanting to see her SNAP again like Beolan's surgery.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 5:15 pm

Meredith:

I give Boren a sarcastic smile at his explanation for ashing my brother.

Great..

It was at that moment Boren speaks frank with me.

((Well look who got brave and finally came out. Tell me, do you enjoy this role play or are you scared of who else might find out about you?))

I taunt back before following after him rather smugly.

Desmond was not doing well. I felt alot of things from him, but it was his despair that got to me most.

((Desmond, I am so sorry you are suffering. I am here, please, talk us through what you are experiencing and we will take care of you.))

I felt so many things through our connection, but the sensations were overwhelming and I needed help making sense of it all.

Boren orders I take him to a gurny.

I give him a dark look and do as I'm told.

I open a portal and transport both myself and Desmond to a certain lab I was brought to when I was first discovered after my capture.

"Sit here."

I tell Desmond and look him in the eyes.

This was going to be hard.

If I should snap I only hoped it would be at Boren and not at him.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 6:54 pm

Desmond:

I shiver in my huddle and sniffle at Meri's words.

This was so hard. There was so much sensations and confusing things going on at once. It was hard to be aware of anything besides the pain.

(("Everything sucks.")) I think sadly. Understatement, I know.

My despair wants me to give up, It was hopeless. So hopeless. I was an undead monster and I was going to go evil and hurt everyone. They should give up on me too and end it. Save themselves and end my suffering.

But Bash and Mer weren't... They were trying regardless. Even after the things I said... They have some sort of hope in me... Somehow.

I... I can't... I can't let them down. Not if they're trying so hard.

I hear Bash's words. The light hurts.

Yes... That was something... I could try.

And even if they fail... at least they could know my weakness to defeat the undead monster...

We get teleported into a place with crumbling walls. I relax my shoulders feeling more physical relief no longer being in the energy castle with all its hot bright walls everywhere, despite my emotional upsetness of the 'undead' beast coming out in the dark.

I start to well up with anxiety again, but Meri tells me to sit and she looks me in the eyes when she does it. I think it shows just how much she's trying to get me to keep going and not be defeated.

I manage to push myself up and unconsciously hold my arms from the cold and wince at the pain there and go sit

(("Light burns. Exhausting. Dark skin things are freezing cold.")) I think shivering.

I can't look at myself or I think I'm going to be sick. Just thinking about it makes me feel unwell and I was already feeling like crap to begin with.

The black tendrils start winding their way through the claw wounds. Stitching up the cut flesh and seeping in black between them like the burns, healing the flesh.

I shiver at all the coldness but at least it's more distracting and at the forefront for my senses than the pain which is ebbing away under the glaze of the cold numbing veneer as my body heals in the darkness.

(("Cold... But can't feel the pain anymore.")) I update.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2024 11:21 pm

'Boren:'

Meridith talks dirty to me; I don't say anything back but know she feels my great amusement. 

I keep a safe distance and let Meridith touch and handle Desmond due to the..lovely effect of his blood the last time.

I didn't have to deal with Bash slipping in till that....

I will have to monitor Meridith to make sure she did not put that concept together. 

She was ..distracted during our fight I'm sure she won't put two and two together. 

It was a SHAME I would love to dissect such a monstrosity, one of akind... unique ..  

I absent mindedly pick up a scalpel and just graze his fair skin. Stunning...creature... 

Leaning in a bit closer to see the .. parasite? .gooo substance? What was that.. moving..?

I try to touch it/lift it up from his skin with the scalpel to invested in such a ODDITY.

"It looks like a fluid constructs, hmm  possibly a automatic biological response since you are not controlling them?...like a vampire you do seem to do better in darkness..these...tendrils were not out in the lit room.."

I could sense and feel the heat making me question why he was dead. 

He says the dark 'things' are freezing cold. 

I ponder the many ways it could become cold to hot in such a matter.

Conflicting duality. 

I muse and push aside the pizza material work to find a proper scanner, I try to scan him but the readings went off our charts and the little arrow broke. He had a cold center..

"Whatever force you have its not scannable...perhaps it is ...something one has to see enacted in the moment.."

I add Klaus to the jar wishing he'd come on out, we need to observe a fight... Twisted Evil

Since there's no clear cut explanation for any of this even I man of science can dictate. There's only one thing to do!

Dissection but of course..  

I force Merideth closer and pass her a large pizza cutter.

((Open him up, we're going to see what's inside..))

I prepare to BLOOD bend her if and when of course she resists to protect her other little boy toy.

Last edited by The Imposter on Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 12:02 am

Meredith:

((Ok, that's good.))

I squeeze Desmond's arm trying to be encouraging, when he tells me he was cold but the pain was gone.

Boren soon joins us and makes his own observations on Desmond's condition.

I am handed a pizza cutter and instructed to move closer.

Boron instructs me to cut him open.

"Absolutely no-"

I am forced into action.

I curse, stabbing the pizza cutter into the mattress and push Desmond backwards onto the gurney, strapping him down tightly.

"Sorry Desmond."

I get a sick feeling at the familiarity of the situation and try not to vomit.

I collect the pizza cutter from the mattress and make the first incision..
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 12:21 am

Desmond:

I listen to Bash's observations curious. It was nice he was really trying.

I shiver feeling Mer hands on me.

I feel a rising panic.

Both for myself and at the thought of damning Mer, but that last concern for her is blasted asunder when she really does it.

I try to lean my head back and twist against the restraints. "AH!"

The tendrils try to resew the skin.

A stray thought comes to mind as I grimace and turn in the piercing pain in poor Mer clone. Getting eaten as Meredith just... watches.... accepting.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 1:00 am

'Boren':

I watch close but not to close, using Meridith's senses to observe for myself.

"We have to see Des, if your going to explode... or..suck the whole city up..."

I try to sooth.

"I would give you venom if I could.."

There was your typical organs, blood and every time we got a small peak of something more..otherworldy those black tendrils kept shutting it up.

What is Myra hiding in there....

I stop Mer seeing it useless. 

"Maybe the power only comes forth in emotion or action..its not something we can physically see?"

I pace to find a jar for Klaus thoughtfully. Comparing them both.

"You dont seem as souless as I would think Desmond.." 

Whatever is the difference..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 1:05 am

Meredith:

I stop cutting and stare blankly at Desmond's chest.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 1:43 am

Desmond:

Bash makes excuses but that falls on deaf ears because I was in a food lab and they weren't just x-raying me to see or taking blood samples. They were doing this is the most primitive way possible.

I don't even understand what the hell he means when he talks about something they can't physically see.

I bet it's all bullshit anyway.

I glare at Mer and her blank stare.

He claims I don't seem 'as soulless as he would think'.

I grind my teeth and look away seething.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 5:01 am

'Boren':

Desmond didn't like his little check up that resulted in very little.. not even a sample with that rapidly closing wound. Whatever he was it had quite a protective resolve. 

I thought he was a bigger boy but he just might end up a crybaby like Beolan after all..

"Oh Meri I think you upset him, why don't you cheer him up..such dark times...we need everyone happppy dont we?." *breaths in her hair*

"We'll figure  this out Desmond.."

I touch my hand to chest with my best look of solemness and compassion as I find my bottle and carefully plant the tree's seed and root at the base to test a ..theory if he comes back or not would objects around him effect the resssarection. 

*sets bottle under a camera do hoping it can cache the supernatural moment for further study* 

Even Blythe was working with something..quite unexplainable as well. 

Fun...

[2259] Playing House - Page 2 45ba04d75b6a1fecd2597b05701b55998f1bbc7b
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 6:17 am

Desmond:

He puts up more over-the-top sympathy that I just can't buy anymore.

I avoid looking at them both.

"It's helping me and it's not turning me into a monster and I'm not turning anyone."

At least last I saw and heard Jem and now Mer with all this exposure.

"That's what I've learned. I don't need anything else figured out with 'your means'."

Whatever else there might be I don't need THEM to help me figure it out.

Their tech couldn't help and the rest of their ways were barbaric.

Besides powers don't need science and knowledge to be wielded. They're just a part of one's being.

I can figure it out on my own.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 10:22 am

Meredith:

I blink in shock and shakily set down the blade.

I am told to cheer Desmond up, so I turn back to him and do exactly that.

*Pets Desmond's head and projects happy emotions through our mental link.*

"There, there."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 5:18 pm

Desmond:

Petting does not work on a cat who doesn't want to be petted at the moment.

I fight against the feelings, using my anger and now annoyance at all the condensation.

I would have instinctively bit her like a pissed off feline but couldn't due to the restraints.

"Stop that!" I hiss and twist and turn against the restraints and her head pets, then use hellfire to burn the restraints off, shaking in anger.

I try to think of where to go after this. But it all seemed useless. But anywhere will be better than here, right? What a happy thought for sone reason.

But Mer and Bash were only doing what they could? Shouldn't I be happy at that? Instead of just being staked.

No! I whine at the emotions trying to pierce through and ware me down.

No!

I have to have resolve! Or I'll just be the next one carelessly burned and swallowed up and thrown aside.

But... I can't go. Everyone else is there too. Ettie and the twins and everyone.

But I bet Ettie wouldn't be happy about my state... Maybe I should just leave. Or maybe stay at a distance to protect her.

I feel such overwhelming conflicting emotions and indecision.

I hold my head stressed, "Stop it! Stop it!" I plea to myself and everything. Just wanting everything to stop.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 6:50 pm

Meredith:

I stop petting and watch him for a moment.

He wanted space. I give it to him but this time change my projections from happiness to feelings of ease.

After a moment or two I slowly approach him again and give him a hug.

"Tell me what you need."
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 7:15 pm

'Bash':

Fuck....

*twitch and stays quiet* Wink
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 7:25 pm

Desmond:

I feel a sense a ease despite everything. I take the moment of space to breathe.

I close my eyes and feel her embrace.

She wanted to help me... That's all this was... As.. Misguided as it was...

She was my best friend.

She didn't mean to hurt me... It was my condition's fault. I try to rationalize.

The thought of her reaction to Mer clone though lingers in the back of me mind like a taunt but it's tied emotions couldn't break through this desperate cling to ease.

"I don't know, Mer. I just don't know anymore. I'm so lost."
I lean my head against her and try to use this calm feeling and moment to think without the chaos and take a good, long look at myself.

"I guess what I need is guidance. I spent so long just doing what I was told and expected. Now that I don't trust the establishment, I... I don't know what to do..."

I pause then only admit it because of this ease.

"And I don't know who I am."

As much as I want to focus on the outward change. There's an emptiness inside as well since I died... It's like a piece of me is missing now too...

I rub my head against her.

"What should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 8:09 pm

Meredith:

"I understand."

I whisper back to him softly.

I felt that way too.

"Just.. keeping holding in there ok? If you can't trust anyone than please, trust yourself.. always trust yourself. "

I encourage him.

"We are all going through changes, but it is not the change that defines us, it is how we react to it that's makes us who we are."

I boop his nose playfully.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 10:06 pm

Desmond:

I listen to her words and nod thoughtfully.

Well, my initial instinct was to leave. I think to myself.

And that was before the castle lights were killing me...

If I did leave... Where would I go? Whose to say anywhere was better than here. The freezing curse was out there... and people I knew were here.

But here was also with 'people I knew' who I didn't want to be around and also was literally made of a substance that could burn me to a crisp.

But the good had to outweigh the bad right? And it seems possible that they could give me a chance, despite the physical changes...

I flinch back when she boops me, given I had just repeatedly witnessed her coming at me with a pizza cutter.

I frown but remain calm.

My body shakes slightly without me realizing it as my thoughts come back to the pizza cutter and none of it with a pain reliever. Bash acted like only his stupid venom could do that and I know that isn't true.

She was only trying to help. I try to cling on to that thought. She's been my friend for so long.

And it was an... unprecedented situation... The technology wouldn't work...

But they didn't even knock me out or give me painkillers... And they took me to a food lab... These thoughts nag at me.

I take a deep breath. These conflicting thoughts returning should have brought back the hopelessness and dread but... There was none. It should have been... disconcerting... I know.. Logically... But I can't even feel that.

Was this more undeadness seeping in, or the power of Mer's presence and how good and calming she was... When she... wasn't cutting me open...?

I should say something. She did listen to me and all... She didn't have to.

But she also didn't have to try to dissect me either...

But she did give good advice.

I shift uncomfortably but still remain calm and don't snap. "Thanks... For listening."

I hesitate, though even if she was going through changes too recently, I use all our years of friendship to boop her nose back with my nose and blink at her.

Then consider thoughtfully.

"I hope we both find our ways to weather the storm and not drown in it..."

And turn into something we don't like.

I tilt my head.

"Maybe... Change can be a good thing?"

I sure learned a lot over these hard weeks about the truth I was living in. The meaningless societal pandering. Maybe I can try to find 'me' without the servitude. 'Live' to find this new me for a change... It might be difficult, especially with what I am now and how much of an impact everyone else can have on you... And are so important since... People are everywhere... And now I need them to survive literally... But change is a work in progress, right?
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 10:15 pm

'Bash':

As I stepped into the next room adjoined, that was much cooler for the chemical bases that need to be in cold storage, and still with the dim/lack of light switch.

I set the bottle down.. I had no idea why I had a tiny micro terrarium in my hand, nor where I was going with it.

Maybe I found the cure...

I tune out Meri and Desmond and undo the lid and SNIFF it.

Nothing happens.. it just smelled ashy.

I glance back at the other part of the lab and try not to panic. I think something bad happened.. I felt bad, sened bad..

I set the bottle down slowly among...the pizza sauce.

((Blythe!!!)(( I call her for HELP her lab was like one sliding wall away..
I regret connected to her mind her ange quite intense... and directed to me.

(Blythe): ((I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN I CANTT))

...oi...what did I do now?
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 11:00 pm

Meredith:

"Of course. What are friends for?"

I smile at his nose boop.

He was so cute sometimes.

Desmond then makes a more serious comment regarding "weathering the storm" and I look down for a moment trying not to think of myself in all this.

"Agreed."

I sigh.

"And yes, change can be good if we let it."

Even tough changes can be used to develop ones character or something I suppose.

"Would you like to get out of here?"

I ask, now that Boren was finally gone.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 11:09 pm

Desmond:

I observe her sigh and reaction.

She asks if I'd like to leave.

I look around and twitch and the bloody pizza saw.

"The food smell is kinda sickening, isn't it?"

I say instead. Not wanting to blame her and her attempts to help.

And besides it was true...

As was the sickening 'Bash company' even though he was finally gone. I didn't want to stick around until he came back. Klaus' comment about Bash being Boren flashes to mind... And maybe it does make some sense with all this... Though he was also supposed to be crazy from the curse. So... Could just be that.

I push myself up off the gurney and offer my hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2024 11:18 pm

Meredith:

I nod my head at his observation.

Before feeling myself start to REALLY process what just happened.

I think I am going to be sick..

To my surprise however, Desmond offers me his hand.

I take it and open a portal.

"Where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 12:22 am

Desmond:

That was a good question.

"Umm.. Well anywhere that isn't under burning lights."

I wink.

I then look back to the pizza saw for a moment, seeing myself in the reflection as well as my blood.

Both of us looked so different now... Her younger and I... Pale as death...

The blood catches my attention though and I feel sick.

What was I thinking?... If I stay he could just try something else... Didn't he even say for himself he noticed the tendrils didn't come out in light. What if he realizes and cuts me open again but like that??

Older or well.. technically younger err.. The other Mer and I were considering leaving way before this... And I even told everyone I was back at the castle. Its time to make good on it.

I look to Mer. I didn't want to be alone tho. And she was my best friend... I don't want to leave her to Bash either... He already... Had his way with her after she suffered that trauma with Klaus. She... She needs to get away and have time to process and get better too.

"You want to run away with me?"

I glance around.

"Just get away from all this and.."

I look back to her.

"Heal?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 12:35 am

Meredith:

I look back at him stunned.

Was that... even possible?

I close my first portal which went to the castle and focused my efforts on creating a new one.

This one would go to the part of the village that Klaus and I were at with the fountain.

The portal opens and I let out a surprised laugh in response.

"Yes, yes, let's go!"

I pull him through with me before anyone sees and we reappear on the other side.

It was that easy?

I pace around trying to process.

If I can remain lucid for long enough I could bring others out here too!

I laugh a little  crazily to myself now that I was FINALLY free again.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 1:05 am

Desmond:

I look at her portals impressed.

"Wow."

I get pulled through and I look around intrigued.

"Yes! This is great!"

I would give her a hug but she was pacing. I don't want to interrupt whatever genius is going on in there.

I take her laughter as giddy happiness at freedom and smile.

I gaze around at the village.

We can get supplies here and leave!

I walk near the houses sniffing and listening carefully, trying to sense if any of the places were abandoned to loot.

I do get some senses though...

I smell...

((Mer!))

I think happily.

((You got out too! Now we can all go!))

Oh right...

(("Oh uh, sorry if I scared you with the sudden thought.."))

I look over at 'younger looking Mer'. (("Other Mer and I are near the fountain."))
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 1:21 am

Meredith:

I look around a bit skittish before following after Desmond.

He was very quiet.

"Where now?"

I fidget.

Last edited by Meredith Sulez on Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 2:42 am

Desmond:

I turn around and notice her fidgeting.

I link an arm with hers.

"Now we look around for supplies and whatever else we might want to take with us."

I smile at her and tilt my head.

I didn't know where we were going to go... Yet. But, one step at a time. Get supplies, get some cycles, and get to the gate or to a ship. Though with Mer here maybe we'll at least have the van instead and have that ready. It was better than cycle anyway. At least roomwise, I assume.

I think about all that vampire Beo prep. Maybe that would help too. The thought leads me to Ettie and makes my gut twist and my smile fade.

But... I think her dad was really set on fixing things here.. And I was undead and drank blood now. Leaving would... Probably do her and her family a favor... Besides, who knows where we'll go or how good it'll be once we get there...

Here and now though... Here and now.

I try to sense the village houses again and head towards a quiet one.

I double-check and place two hears to the door.

"I don't hear anyone in this one."

I give her a smile, trying to imagine this as just a fun mission. And not let the anxiety and doubts overwhelm me.

I try the door then go around to a window, peer in evaluate the space then teleport in and unlock and open the door for her.

I listen again for any heartbeats that didn't come from Mer's direction, then glance around.

"Maybe they were evacuated to the castle or... didn't make it in the attack..." I muse aloud.

I look around for bags to help carry stuff in and check one of the bedrooms. After I find a school backpack, I dump it's contents and go blackout to raid the kitchen for Mer and hopefully other Mer.

I check the cupboards and fridge.

"Thirsty?" I ask as I notice various. I pull out a bottle. "'Bash Blast'?... What kind of flavor is that?.."

Would that be tropical? Coconut-y? Blue razzberry? I wonder to myself.

I also notice, to my confusion...

My face was on a package of sliced meat with the title 'Desmond Deli meat Delights'.

Wtf?

"Okay, this is weird. Whoever these people are, maybe we shouldn't feel bad taking from them." I don't hold up the package. Thinking that it would be weird to touch it.

I look back at the drink realizing that could totally mean it actually tastes like Bash now...

"Deep in the Kingdom Kool-aid. Bet that's a drink somewhere too."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 10:54 am

Meredith:

I cling onto Desmond's arm a bit twitchy.

We eventually arrive at some houses, one of which appeared to be deserted by an evacuation or some other means.

I try to remember what I meant to do when I first got here but somehow I forgot.

Once inside one of the houses, Desmond starts searching rooms and comes back to the kitchen with a backpack.

He asks if I am thirsty.

I shake my head in response before looking down at the backpack and hovering a few things over to myself subconsciously.

I first, sort the items by what needed to be kept cool and what could withstand warmer temperatures.

I hover over a few more items while Desmond was distracted and stare at the Bash juice and Desmond meat.

I start to sob, thinking the items were actually them and they were dead now.

"I-I'm so sorry."

I hold the packages to my chest in a hug.

"I failed you, I failed us all!"

I take my fallen friends with me to the living room to lye on the floor and have a good cry .
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 1:58 pm

Desmond:

It occurs to me that I should wait to do food last, but we probably needed to be quick so I don't know.

I'm distracted from this consideration with Mer's confusing reaction.

Oh...

"No, no it's okay. You didn't!"

I say when she starts claiming about failing us.

I follow her into the living room, and wince and grimace as I accidentally bump into things with my wings along the way.

I want to give her a hug but I'm not sure if that would just upset her further with the lack of space.

I hover near by and give air pets.

"You didn't fail, Mer. None of this is your fault!"

My ears flatten in concern and I focus on that feeling and especially on on her as I try to ignore the rest.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2024 2:11 pm

Meredith:

I startle when I hear a voice.

Then give Desmond a confused look when I see he is right here and perfectly ok.

"You're.. alive?"

I touch his chest.

I thought I cut- ?

I glance down at the meat on the ground..

How?

"Are you.. real?"

I cringe feeling funny.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 1:06 am

Desmond:

I gaze at her confusion, concerned and kneel beside her at the floor.

Her question... "Oh Meri...."

What did Klaus and mad Bash do to her?

When she touches my chest, I involuntary flinch back and my hand jerks and tenses next to me, instinctually wanting to smack her hand away from my chest but I manage to hold back the impulse.

I shiver.

I swallow when she asks if I'm real and nod solemnly.

"Yes. Yes, I'm real, Meri."

This is awful. My chest aches.

She needs all the support and assurance right now.

I move the items away and get down beside her on the floor and pull her into a hug.

"I'm right here with you."

I drape a wing over her trying to use it like a hopefully weighted and comfortable blanket.

I want to give her as much sensations to ground her and to feel my presence.

I smile slightly at her boob her nose with mine.

Then frown at her tears from her earlier crying, wanting to take them away.

I swallow, then try to lick it away with my rough cat tongue, despite the weird tingly burning sensation I feel because of it, causing me the shiver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Playing House
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next