Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass

Go down 
+19
Raluca Xern
HYBRID
Ettimay Sulez
Jem Matheson
Bash Starker
Tully Unerth
Mer
Overlord Boron
Russia
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
Meredith Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Laith
Adrian
Rulez
Juliet Robinson
TLG Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2024 9:04 pm

Meredith:

I look back at him tearfully.

"I do."

I respond.

"And I believe that.. I believe that something is wrong."

He was sick, just sick that's all.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2024 9:18 pm

'Bash':

I try to ponder if this was the energy of Boren or the madness or how it would be both combined?

I wonder if Shard was ever like this..then how fucked up his relationship with my mother was.. had some explanation I suppose. I shouldn't have blamed him so...

I look back at her slowly removing my head from the ice and opening my eyes again.

"What should I do?" 

I ask her still quite shocked she knew for so long.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2024 9:42 pm

Meredith:

"Who was taking care of you.. before?"

I ask.

"I think.. we could both use the help."

I smile sadly.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2024 10:59 pm

'Bash':

I consider Merdeith's request.

"Blythe?"

I sighed.

"When I let her...that is... "

I scoot closer to her on the floor.

"Will we even want help when we leave the freezer?" I tease a bit squeezing her hand ...but it was sad.. real sad.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Battledome Guild.
Mosaic Builders Guild Patch
Member of the Builders Guild. The combination of Neotronics and the Iron Beasts Guilds during the beginning of Mosaic.
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Experimental Zombie Vampire
Personality : Uneasy, Insecure, Inbalanced
Home Base : Blythe's Laboratory

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2024 11:36 pm

Tully:

Meridieth was going though alot, honestly I wasn't sure if she was the clone or the real one, or if she believed what was said. 

I don't know about her but Jem's words made me feel awful. Why didn't I notice?

Another part of me wanted to say WHY did it matter? Why did who they were related to matter so much... if I CARED for ...them... 

But it did... it really did.. 

Ugh..

I need another drink..not to be handcuffed to crazy pirate wrench. 

"We should just leave her... in the throne room and.. "

...what?

I hear banging and knocking and shouting. Someone was trying to get in the gate and it seemed like they were going to open for this very persistent person(s?)

(Carry): "Open the door right now..."

Mofo shrieks behind him and thats really what makes it OPEN by some soldiers recognizing them as big shots.

"Mer.."
I wonder if she could get through..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2024 11:47 pm

Meredith:

I kneel down next to him trying to be.. brave.

"I don't know."

I wipe my eyes.

"But if we do lose ourselves again, when we return, we will know to find her."

Blythe will help us and when she does we can finally be free of this nightmare.

I lean over and give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

Species: : Human

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 12:13 am

Mer:

Our conversation is soon interrupted by a very persistent knock at the door.

It was Carry.

I turn back to look at Tully and we both appeared to be thinking the very same thing.

It was now or never.

"Russ-"

Russia was already next to me along with one of the nurses from before.

(Russia) "I got this."

She casts an illusion over the three of us and we make a break for it, along with whoever else had their sights on escaping this place.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 12:54 am

'Bash':

I listen to her feeling a sort of comfort in her positivity of a very... hopeless situation. 

I didn't want to leave, even to find Blythe so I try to keep focused on the cold. It becomes harder with her hug. It was warm..and so many more little warm spots I found myself drawn to brush my hand too. 

"Have you ...thought of any names for them? Its like.. I know them already... isn't it? How we can feel?" I try to focus on a reality we get better and project that to her as I was so tired from the cold. With the desire to know what she wanted, for our future...how much I wanted whatever she wanted.. to stay here or go somewhere no one would ever know what happened. How much I wanted to marry her properly and give her everything she deserved... 

Meridieth attacks me with fire or maybe it was.....the babies...

'Boren":

I break the freezer for the warmth to return, EVERYONE was too cold and WANTED WARMTH. The need was so strong. I can only assume the last blackout Bash and Mer tried to off themselves. 

"Whaaaaat's this?..are you that much a terrible mother Merideth?!" I still had my hand on her stomach,  I hope she enjoyed her surplus children's presence for a short while because they were being drained before her right now to make more FIRE AND HEAT for my very mistreated offspring so cold and endangered...

The energy less little embryos were still, cold and their rapidly growing siblings quickly fall on the fresh prey hungrily.

"They were a mistake anyway... weren't they? A disgusting act you did for Beolan..for nothing, he was useless in the end and they would be the same."

Merdeith FEELS everything the ones that were snuffed out, the ravenous hunger and feeding of those alive. And the strength of the ones who absorbed all the fresh life energy making them grow faster on her.  

"Maybe it was to much for your first time... the load will be easier now wont it...there were just to many..too many for us.."  *I change my tone trying to sound more like Bash so she doesn't conspire with him next time. 

*still holding her to me, kissing into her hair with hot breathe*

"It was for the best... now we can focus on that future.." I sneer and let go of her at last.

Last edited by The Imposter on Sun May 26, 2024 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Science & Pharacore Multi Guild Collab Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Spymaster for the Search & Rescue Guild: Xern Infiltration Edition
Special reward from the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
House Xernus

Species: : Lycan / Frugiferentis
Personality : Eccentric, Peevish, Antagonistic, Conflicted, Pugnacious, Distant
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Database Profile
Alignment: Survivor
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 1:12 am

Zorra:

This place looked like a shit hole.

Ezeekiel stares out at all the debris wide-eyed.

(Ezeekiel): "Did vampire Beo do this?"

I have to stop myself from asking if it really mattered. We had more important things to deal with then the stupid kingdom's problems.

I rev the engine impatiently and give a hard gaze at anyone I can see. I was very much ready to plow the car into the gate but my sweet Carry got them to open it the nice way.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Search & Rescue and Battledome Collab Mulit Guild Patch
Black Death Research Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit
Hunter Society Patch
Member of the Hunter Society
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Species: : Sirrinid Super Solider
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 9:25 am

Carry:

Mofo lets out another shriek and tries to squeeze inside after the car. Explosions ring outside the ship was still up there. We made it just in time..

The soldiers look at us warily and were holding back a young one with a blonde women handcuffed to him from slipping outside. 

(Tully): "Ughh come on!" I flinch remembering what Zorra told me about his robot. 

This must be the real one... 

(Jem): "Have FUN with BOREN Meridith!" She calls madly back at nothing outside but more explosions.

(Soldier): "Dr. ..Foxe(s)? your just in time, terrible things have happened.. "

(Ezra): "ETTTE!"

He gets out of the car screaming.

"Find my daughter and I'll see what I can do." 

I struggle with staying calm. The whole place seemed to be made out of.. Boren's energy. Did they take over the castle? 

Whoever ran out sure didn't let us know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:51 am

Ettie:

I was so tired and could not find Beo to give him the staff...he ran away where I can find him.
Meridieth disappeared in light. 

Gone.

I think about Desmond, he left. He left too.
He left too.

Noooo.. I internalize so much of the emotions all trapped inside the energy walls. Too much too much..

I drag the heavy staff no more to the  throne room defeated. Not even the King..the sick King was here..

I have..medcine somewhere...for him. I consider all the things he said that I barely comprehended.

He needs the medicine..

I leave the staff there and turn around to go find where I left my bag exhausted. I bump into white fur, our uniforms. 
(Fretta): "Ettie! There you are, stop running off.."

"S..sorry." I let her lead me back to wherever we we're staying now.. oh yes Morgain's Suite.

It was empty the other girls were gone.

(Fretta): "You should sleep.. you look so tired."

I slowly nod not paying mind to the weird fur/skin on the bed and just curling up on it. 

(Fretta): "Do you want some tea? Or water I can.."

She purses her lips annoyed I was already SLEEPING. She had a empty chalice behind her back at the READY to feed me the worm in the jar in a attempt to bring back her vampire masters again.

She even set up a ritual rug on the bed...

But I fell asleep and just twitch ever so often sensing and seeing bad bad things off the rug.

The heart jar was among the fan fiction notebooks in the corner.

Fretta busies herself with CHANGING her story after seeing Desmond's demon army and new wings she is INSPIRED more so.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Species: : Anti-Vampire Sirrinid / Frugiferentis Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 11:53 am

Ezeekiel:

I get out of the car and climb up a tall strange wall, then launch off and shoot out a webline to get started with the search.

"Ettie!"

(Cole): "Oh, I already have wings but... They aren't pretty like those..."

Swings around above everyone.

(Cole): "Um.. It would be nice to know if they could.. Eliminate allergies?"

"Ettiiiee!"

Cole startles and looks up at the breeze that was created when passed by.

(Cole): "Oh, her family is here."

Mom flies over to the throne and gives it a kick, knocking it over, to get people's attention with the clatter. She flies up and looks down on everyone.

(Zorra): "Has anyone seen my daughter, Ettimay? Or a suspicious man who may be Raginbar reincarnated?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 1:45 pm

Ettie:

I awake up hearing my name...I mean I hear my name alot but..

I pull myself out of the fur feeling heavy from the bad vibes.

(MOFO SHIERRRRK echoing)

Fretta drops her pen and opens the door afraid Wink 

((Mom? Dad?))

They came!

I wipe a nose bleed and run out to see them all even my brothers AND MOFO
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 2:08 pm

Meredith:

Sebastian asks me about names.

I smile to myself having a few in mind but don't say anything just yet.

Something happens and I burst into flames.

The warmth was a relief. I hadn't realized how cold I really was until now.

Unfortunately, Sebastian loses himself in that moment and proceeded to say horrible horrible things and I.. felt all of it.

My eyes well up with tears and with a heavy sob I start to cry at my babies that were lost. The ones that grew caused me a great deal of pain and I gasp in response in discomfort.

I try to move away but Sebastian held me in place and there was nothing I could do but remain there and feel everything.

"Sebastian.."

I cry softly.

"Please...."

When he let's me go I move away from him and curl up in my own misery filled with shame of how I failed to take care of children and all that they were forced to do.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 2:30 pm

'The Imposter':

*twitch twitch* 

I did that so many times.... but feeling her emotions this time, causes me pause. *twitch twitch*

"Do you want me to ..fix it.." I said darkly crawling over to her forcing her out of her curled up form to face me.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 2:50 pm

Meredith:

"You can't fix it.. it's already done!"

I snap

They are dead.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 3:23 pm

'The imposter':

((Thats not true..the energy never dies...  ))

I reply to her thought not her words as I move my warm hands across her body sharing more energy with her to help numb the pain of the growth and rapid swelling.

((They are still with us.. just in another way..))

"....your still thinking like a human. Try to comprehend what we all are now...you have the power of life and death..." I hiss in a deep kiss adding quite coldly.

((We can recrate them anytime you want..in new bodies..)) 

I try to pull her up by the hair again..

"I DO want you to eat, I didn't send you here to wallow in the ice chest for hours..."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 4:25 pm

Meredith:

I close my eyes at his words trying to understand.

The energy never dies.

If that is the case then, what happens to the energy when the body is destroyed?

I look down at his hands, feeling comforted by them.

I wish I understood this power, but I still felt very lost with it.

There was so much to learn and.. I had been human all my life. To suddenly become something so new, it felt as if I were a child again, just learning to walk.

Sebastian then kisses me and says something very disturbing.

Is that even possible.. or is he just saying that to make me feel better.

I sensed their little minds I would KNOW if they were in fact recreated or completely different beings.

I am pulled up by the hair and instructed to eat.

I nod my head numbly and wander over to the door, trying not to make eye contact with the hand on the floor Wink
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 6:14 pm

Ezeekiel:

"Ettie! You're alive!"

At least... It seems to be Ettie... I wonder a little warily. But I'm sure MoFo will tell us if it isn't, like with mom and dad.

Mom flies down and hugs her closer.

I swing over.

"We thought the bad man got you!"

Hugs her too from the side/back for a group hug.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 8:03 pm

'The Imposter':

I help her to a seat at the big empty table and transport out whatever meat was left in the fridge.

Both cooked and not cooked.

She can have both and if she is really critical thinking she can COOK it to her liking with her own fire.

"We can live off energy well enough but the rate you are burning it...and creating it... you need to eat multiple times a day at least..and recharge under the lights...when your finished I would like you to go back to the blue room and rest..you have done enough..rescue..."

I pace around wondering how much time passed that Bash has been out, that holding wall is quite ripe...

"Let me handle it for now.. till you feel better. Ready for the next wave.."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2024 9:36 pm

Meredith:

I watch Sebastian transport the meat to the table remembering how weary he was only moments ago of us using such abilities at all.

I also remember our discussion regarding Blythe and wondered how I was going to explain all this to her.

It was so hard to think clearly after what just happened but I fight for control over my emotions for fear of losing myself just like him.

"As you wish."

I take the path of least resistance and force myself to eat the cooked meat.

It had been several years since I ate meat and this.. felt alot like my first first few bites of the dead when I was back at the station.

I force myself to swallow trying to think of a plan.

"I think I would like to see your daughter first."

I tap my fingers on the table.

"She has always been a good friend and mentor to me and I really think she could provide me with more insight on my.. condition."

I propose testing.. a theory.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 4:44 pm

'The Imposter':

"My mother you mean? Oh Meri your loose it, its so sad."

I say rather emotionally with a hand flip.

"Yes indeed maybe she can help you, I feel you only learned one way to use the power with me.. "

I transport away the raw she did not touch and wait for her to finish the rest.

((Motherrrr)))
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 5:39 pm

Meredith:

Sebastian catches what I said and corrects me.

I press harder.

"What do you mean?"

I cut the meat agitated.

Boron being inside Sebastian's head was a lot more disturbing to me than him having a dark side, but after so many other little things not adding up, including our last conversation, I owed it to Bash to dig deeper.

"Aren't you going to eat dear?"

I question.

"Perhaps you could use your daughter's assistance as well. You seem to have forgot our last conversation."

I tilt my head at him.

"You remember what you said to me?"

I stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 9:05 pm

'The imposter':

I was feeling very very hungry acurely from the others in the bond. 

"I'm not the one who needs to be supervised to eat. I can eat later." I declare wanting her to eat it all.

She keeps insisting Blythe is my daughter..

*twitch*

"..and what did I say now?" I reply trying not to sound too peeved.

I lean on the table to stare at her.

"You have blackouts love, you might have been dreaming.."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 10:09 pm

Meredith:

I slam my hands down on the table in frustration.

"Why would I dream what you said up?! Why would I dream that you were BORON!!!"

I get up angrily.

"STOP LYING TO ME I KNOW ITS TRUE!!!'

I throw the meat at him in frustration.

"YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON IN THIS ENTIRE GALAXY I NEED SUPERVISION FROM AND I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!"

I storm off angrily so PISSED this whole thing was true.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 10:46 pm

Ettie:

I hug Zeek back in tears. It felt like so long. I don't even.. remember..

"I..I..Im sorry I left you.."

I cant believe I left the kids like that..

That was the worst black out. I never went so far...

"B..bad..man?"

(Ezra): ((THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ON HALLOWEEN))

His warning in my head was so loud I flinch still not used to telepathy. 

((So..orry if I got you in trouble..))

(Carry): "Etta was that Raginbar?"

"No."

(Carry): "How did you get here?"

"I....ran?"
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2024 11:14 pm

Zorra:

I listen to Ettie.

"The whole way?"

That's so far...

I look to Carry.

(Zeek): "Wow, Ettie! That's amazing! You must have been fast! And the stamina that must have taken!" He compliments thinking how cool she is.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2024 1:34 pm

Carry:

Ettie's story was disturbing, she wasnt lying she believed that clearly but..

((Xenon surviered who knows who else from the coven..could know her..)) I reply when Zorra looks to me.

I think of the hive mind and all the terrible memories of those monsters with Ettie when they we're all in my head.

Zeek thinks Ettie is quite amazing for the feat. She gives him a sad smile before looking at us downcast, tail drooped.

"Did you take the KIng's medcine?"

She nods.

"Did you give it to him?"

She shakes her head.

"Well good, you shouldnt.. try too..leave it to me.."

I dont know how far gone he is.. Desmond sure reported alot ...and two Merideth's that need to be made whole...

(Ettie): "I..I can do it. I can do something..I I I can help him." She seemed upset clenching her fist clearly wanting to give him the medicine now. It was unlike her.
Then she starts to cry with such old sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2024 1:52 pm

Zorra:

I nod to Carry at the thought then eye around suspiciously, glaring protetively.

She sounds so upset about this.

I didn't like it.

Why did she feel so strongly about this to the point of crying?

Zeek looks sadly at Ettie.

(Zeek): "You-You got it here safely. So.. You did help?"

I eye Zeek accidentally encouraging this, then go back to eying around.

Zeek looks to his father, wishing he'd let her do it so she wouldn't be so sad.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2024 10:46 pm

Carry:

Etta gets so upset about wanting to be the one to help the King?

Why? I frown furring my brow as Zeek tries to make her feel better.

(Ettie): "..t..thaks.." She lowers her gaze in abit of a zone out.

It was so hard for her to be passionate about anything it seems, she never focused, hasn't gained one badge, never stood out to any of the masters to be even considered for anything greater.

I didn't question her faith and loyalty to our ways but her self doubt and insecurity always seemed to hold her back. I cant imagine her wanting to do something for a change and not letting someone else do it. It wasn't like her. 
But so was hiding something that happened. Something that... unblocked her telepathy..... 

I could only think what happened with this man was ..not something I did NOT want to ask her....

Zorra looks at me,  and Zeek both wanting diffrent outcomes.

"M..aybe you can Etta... we'll need to make more too.. and see how bad ..things got.. Desmond also said Merdeith needs help. So we need the staff...do you know where it is?"

(Ettie): "Y..yes throne..roo..mm."

I look to Zorra.

"Would you take her there? Its best we have the staff don't you think?" 

We both know how to handle Myra's eye and I would hope being with Ettie would help her feel better, knowing she can protect her then me taking Etta.... since I just lost her.

"I thought me and the boys could see to the Medical Guild lab, I dont have my full samples there but its enough to run some tests.. I have a feeling we're going to need it."

(Ezra): "Like a going to work day!" He says innocently
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2024 11:21 pm

Zorra:

I listen to Carry mentioning the staff. And I can't disagree. If someone else had it... The harm it could do.

"Yes.. You're right, of course."

I give a nod at his idea.

(Zeek): "Ooo! Cool!... I mean... Not for the reasons we need to but... Uh... I'll... Stop talking now..."

He lowers his head awkwardly.

I put an arm around Ettie's shoulder.

It was a relief being with her and knowing what was going on instead of being in the dark.

"Alright. We'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 7:13 am

Ettie:

I could only hope it was still there, I had the staff for so long. I felt so tired. 

I lean a little on Mum then hug her.

"Sssorry Mum." I sniffle still feeling bad. I need to help the king!

I understand him..I feel like I do.. 

I start for the throne room feeling like I was dragging the staff along again by the heaviness I felt.

"W..we're yo ok out ..there?" I ask for she had been gone before I left. 

More guilt pools over me, not doing enough, failure..
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 2:50 pm

Zorra:

I pet her hair and stop walking when she hugs me and I hug her back.

"I forgive you, sweetie. We all do... We're just happy you're okay."

I hug her closer, feeling her heartbeat. Needing the assurance that I hadn't lost another child again... That I hadn't failed again...

I was going to pick up my baby but she started walking again. I hold her hand.

"Yes. I'm fine. And I'm glad you're fine after your adventure too."

We get to the throne room and I pick up the staff and briefly look at it, then look to Ettie.

"The sooner we get to your brothers and father the sooner we'll all know we're fine and safe. And we'll all feel better."

Maybe not 'all' better. But... Somewhat better at least...

I glance around carefully for anyone looking suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 9:59 pm

Carry:

I carefully survey the path, there were some squatters taking advance of all the empty training and meeting rooms. I surely hope the Medical Guild has been raided for narcotics by bad citizens taking advantage of the situation.

(Ezra): "Do you think any of scoity will return to normal?"

"Of course, we'll get it all back on track.."

I see the once hovering spinning DNA strain above the ajioning pool was turned off and dark.  There were holografic artwork sygials over eatch branch of the Medical Guild for their own meeting and training rooms. 

I drop down on a group of 'troubled youths' burning some chemicals to get high inside the royal lab

"OUT.. now!"

I open the doors to air it out and destroy what they were making in the hazzerd drop.

"Lets just try to make the best of it.."

At least there were plenty of supplies left.

Ezra gets to work getting the power on and all those holograms back to flashing. Not that it was nessarary but helps with morale.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 10:10 pm

Ettie:

I nuzzle mum back for forgiving me in the hug and numbly follow, such a sad sad feeling.

I brighten up and squeeze her hand tightly when the staff was still there..and very..bloody.

Mum tells me we're going back now to be safe with Dad and my brothers. I nod slowly not having any plans to go anywhere else. 

"Y...yes."

Oh the girls might... think I'm kidnapped though..
I think of Juliet's funny comment.... like Des did that. When everyone knows he didn't even take Meridith.. 

I gulp thinking about Meridith with the staff as I watch Mum with it.

Why did she act like that?

"M....mum can you and Dad r..realy make.. Meridith better?"
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 1:15 pm

Zorra:

"Well..."

I glance at the staff, then look back at her.

"We can certainly try."

Though not everyone can get better... Or even want to... I think to myself with thoughts of the past as I face back ahead.

I think of Dad and Rags... And... Ugh...

Lola.

That was one crazy bitch who just was crazy. There was no fixing that or even a desire to. Other than to end it. Permanently. Could she have been that way due to exposure to the eye through her father?... Did it even matter? Not anymore at least.

I peer over the room unimpressed once we reach Carry and the kids.

(("So... This is castle life? Maybe Ettie should have been homeschooled.")) I mentally joke to Carry with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 7:53 pm

Carry:

I smirk back at Zorra's private thought. Unfortunately Ettie had to run away...

((Well a good deal of the Guild is off world, I suppose we're the instructors now..))

I tease back before trying to fix up the personal lab. It looked like someone looted it, the best of it.. hmm.
I know Blythe had some more risque supplies in her lab, we may have to borrow. This place didnt even have its scanning tube. Someone cleaned house..

"The staff..."

I nod at them.

(Ettie): "W..hat does it..do..besides.. music.."

I tilt my head at her, did she hear... the call of the eye.

I didn't hear anything. I try not to look worried. There was alot to worry since her telepathy came in..alot that she could foresee before that. That was upsetting.

"The artifact has quite a varies of effects..this staff band contains those, with a force field from the crystal points here that contain it. Theoretically no one should be effected as its contained." 

The crystals were Siesces scales, that were known for holding on to many forces of energy and matter, and even capturing faint effects. It sure captured a soul all right....
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 8:11 pm

Zorra:

I hand the staff over to him.

Music?

I gaze at her curious.

I listen Carry explain.

(Zeek): "Does that mean they absorbed so much they can't absorb no more?"

He asks, considering in like data memory storage.

I look back to the staff, then close my eyes and try to listen.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2024 8:48 am

Carry:

Zeek makes a good point, something I did not consider, just how much can it hold? 

"I dont know how much..stroage it has.. in those terms.. before there was an interdimensional rip or ..pocket realm King Obsidian would use the staff to send someone into to..like a prison planet banishment.... what that other world was like I dont know..but it was bad enough to consider a punishment.. but we dont have that anymore just the artifact and a newly constructed staff.."

Ettie was mumbling about snow and I look over at her.

(Ettie): "Snowglobe.... "

Sorin was there, he called that world he was in a glorified snowglobe. 

Ettie's moments like this worried me, just what the ritual was... she wasnt really Raquel at all....she wasnt Raluca... so what was she?

"It would be nice to put them...somewhere as they seem to get out quite alot from the artifact itself." I finish my lecture and try to think how to precede with the madness.. we'd have to put it somewhere a mad Sebastain...

As much as Zorra knows of her father's treasure he couldn't use it so flawlessly as Shard...she wouldnt either... nor could I.
It would be hard. We could split Bash.. many different wants.. soulwise.. body wise... it was risky.

I would try our old cure for his madness first before such a feat. 

Meridieth seemed sane as well, it confused me. Was she logically trying to explain her separation with a 'clone' or was she really split. I just haven't been here long enough to tell.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 4:56 am

Zeek:

Doesn't think of anything weird about Ettie's snowglobe mention. Figures she heard it somewhere. Maybe even a class lecture or just general chitchat. Probably not a book though, unless it was before her dislike of them.

"Maybe they should be put on a frozen cursed world then! Their new 'snowglobe'!"

I lower my head thoughtfully.

"We just gotta make sure they aren't rescued though.. Hmm.."

A look up at dad.

"A new bloodwatch station over it... Could call it the um.. The prisonerwatch." My eyes widen. "The snowwatch! Freezewatch! Frozenwatch!" I say as names comes to me.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 9:39 pm

Carry:

Zeek talks about using a cursed world as a prison. 

As someone who has been frozen... many times to see multiple timeframes.. and how drastically different it all was each time waking up..knowing you could have done nothing for the outcome. 

That is an AWFUL punishment. I think to myself a little bitterly. 

"The Snowatch..is a... Brillant idea Zeek... if we... must ..we ould at least freeze them as they are... till we can come up with a cure. There can still be..hope."

I don't suggest throwing the King in there ..or Merdith.. or Beolan..

It felt wrong to think anyone should be separated right now. We need to stick together there was so few of us left and the new wave of hybrids will just make it worst.

(Ezra): "Hey maybe we could build the station out of all the robot parts once they are defeated! Like we built this city out of the glass.."

I wince. I think using Boren's glass was a bad idea but using deranged AI to build our station could only lead to disaster.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 9:50 pm

Zeek:

I smile at dad's compliment.

"Thank you!"

And he even expanded on the idea. I nod humming. "Mm hm. Mm hm."

Ezra finds a way! So resourceful!

"Yes. Reuse and recycle."

It's probably one of the greatest signs of victory.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Foxe

Ezra Foxe

Personality : Klutzy, Insecure, Kind

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2024 12:05 am

Ezra:

"Think of all the amazing creations we can make out of the robotic hybrids and ship parts!"

WAY cooler then the normal ones...

(Carry): "Sometimes tech is less easier to control then biological, there might be hidden coding and fail safes. ..we must be weary of it.

"OH yeah.. glitches.."

I wince though glitch monsters mighhhhhht be cool too
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2024 5:05 am

Zeek:

"Ooo."

I bob up and down in excitement at all Ezra's brilliant ideas.

Dad adds some possible problems though.

"Oh... Could be one way to spend some time? Figuring out them wrong codes and fixin' them."

That sounded like it would suck and be stressful, but you never know, maybe the challenge would feel worth it and amazing to some people once they figured it out and got things right?

"Most people in the whole... Uh... guides probably like challenges after all, right? Like as long as the rewards are cool."

Self-improvement through incentives and all that, when it works.

With the exception being people like Ettie... Those with no badges...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6