Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Playing House

Go down 
+13
Zorra Foxe
Bash Starker
Desmond Deathwalker
Meredith Sulez
Carry Foxe
Ettimay Sulez
Mer
Jem Matheson
Princess Blythe
TLG Admin
Rulez
Klaus Sulez
Tully Unerth
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 7:57 pm

Ettie:

I watch Merideth eat and run around to get a plate, fork/spoon set and a picnic blanket. She shouldn't eat in a rush all unproper. It was beneath her station. 

I see Wanda crying and members of the food guild in panic. There was coals on the ground. Something looked dragged.

Oh no..

I hurry to bring the tray with a fresh glass of water to her.

"H..e.re."

The solider shrugs a little at whatever Meridith said. 

(Mysterious Solider): "I don't need to tell him in person if you can tell him?. Word from the barracks outside. The Overlord wants to talk to him."
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:03 pm

Desmond:

I glare at Beo.

I did what he asked when I hadn't needed to and he looks at me like that. For a dog he sure was an ass.

I stop glaring to look to Carry and take the bent steel, wondering how exactly they expected me to do shit.

"I'll try... But remember I don't have the animal strength you people have." I point out. And that's even normally when I'm not feeling everyone's pain including my own, but mostly from Bash.

I go to Bash and squat down in front of him and take his wrists and try to force shove them over his hands then futilially try to tighten them, tugging.

Tail waves and wings flutter in my struggle.

Sits on Bash and puts a foot up against the wall for leverage and repeatedly tugs grunting.

I feel my skin tingle and burn from the blood under my legs and my ass. Hisses and shifts during the tugs to itch the burning skin but it doesn't help.

Flaps wings for more powerrrr.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:25 pm

Meredith:

"Oh my Dane thank you."

I let out a massive sigh of relief when Ettie gives me some water.

I needed this.

I focus on drinking up the water next when the soldier says something that causes me to spit out what I had in my mouth all over him/her instead.

"What?!"

I try not to laugh at the sick irony.

"Bash specifically or will anyone do?"

I will turn that robot into ash and be slow about it!!!
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 8:37 pm

Ettie:

I flitch when Meridith spits up her water. 

I hurry to get more. 

With shaking hands, I refill the cup with a pitcher and then return the goblet to Meridith.

They we're talking big lofty things beyond my station.  

Yet I can not look away.

(Mysterious Solider): "I believe its personal between him and the King. They did .. business before?"  
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 9:08 pm

Meredith:

I make a face.

Then remember the family relation between Bash and Boron and cringe.

This whole thing was so messed up.

"Thanks."

I say in response to the second goblet of water and finish that too.

"I'll deliver the message."

I won't, he can wait.

I keep picking away until I remember Cary.

Shoot.

I turn to Ettie, needing her guidance, when something happens as if I took what I needed from her mind by pure will power alone.

How disturbing..

I try not to think too deeply about that before portaling to Cary's lab and delivering his list of requested items directly too him.

I remember what he said about Beolan and Desmond and try to separate them next.

I portal Beolan to the BBQ with Ettie and Desmond.. I portal to Bash's bedroom along with myself.

I think that was the right thing to do wasn't it?

I stagger on the spot a bit light headed before wandering over to the pool.

"Desmond I need help moving the fii-"

I burst out laughing.

"I need help moving the ff-i-i-i-ish..."

I laugh again.

"I forgot."

I point at him.

"You can't be around water can you."

No, no.

I grab him.

"Here, let me keep you safe in my special room Boron made me."

I giggle and portal jump us into the blue padded room.

I push him in the corner and purr.

"Now your all mine. MINE!"

I rubbed my head against his face and pulled away and sat in the opposite corner.

*Twitch, twitch, twitch.*

I looked back at him.

"A few days in here might provide you a change of mind on your protector."

I smirked.

"You will be mine."

I glared.

Forever...

I portal jump again this time to the pool, freaking out over the fish.

Too many, too many unethical fish!

I jump into the pool and begin feasting away at their little fish bodies and slurping up the pool water to wash it all down.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 10:02 pm

Desmond:

The burning dulls and I soon realize the pain... The pain is... Gone.

The euphoria is short lived however as I'm taken to an evil room that sizzles my skin with blue light. The pain should be overwhelming but all I feel is a haziness.

My clouded thoughts are broken by Mer and cryptic words and proclamations.

I don't know what or who Mer is talking about.

I stare wide-eyed as my vision of her gets closer and father away and fades in and out. I hallucinate sparks of light and black flames surrounding her, then tiger claw marks across her face dripping with blood.

I grasp my hair and tug.

"NO! NO! I didn't do it!"

I push myself from my corner and rush towards her.

"MER!"

I go right through her like she is smoke and smashes my nose and face against the cushioned walls. 

I whip around and look around like a cage wild animal as the though of Mers blood... Mer's blood and saying I'm hers...

The walls covered in claw marks... Bleeding.

Hunger stirs. I had vomited so much blood before.

I lick at the wall and only taste cloth and... fish?...

Then the taste turns to shit and a gag and vomit up more blood.

I watch the blood at my feet boil and see it rise up and up like air bubbles in water or like party soap wand bubbles.

I watch them float up and my head feels floaty with them.

Suddenly the bubbles bust and light shines out and I growl and bare my teeth. Squinting against the blue light. I claw around at the padded walls trying futilely to stop the blue light, steeping in the bloody bile and creating bloody foot steps everywhere I go.

The gurney catches my attention and I sway weakly.

I see me... Me on the gurney... And Mer... She has the pizza cutter... It glints in blue light.

"No! No! I am not yours! I'm not!"

I claw at the hallucination and shake freaking out.

The bloody claw marks on the walls move and shift into bloody squiggles and the room gets dark.

I hear a voice behind me and I feel a chill run up my spine.

(Hallucinated Ettie): "Why were you going to kill yourself?"

I turn.

"I- I don't-"

(Hallucinated Ettie): "You promised to watch after me didn't you?"

"I- I know I-"

(Hallucinated Ettie): "How could you leave me and not say goodbye?"

I tear up.

"Ettie I'm sorry. I don't know why I just... There were so many feelings, I don't-"

The Ettie hallucination's mouth opens up and black squiggly tendrils pour out. Her voice resonates and echos eerily.

(Hallucinated Ettie): "You're a monster. An evil vampire freak of nature. We would be better off without you."

I get on my knees in front of her.

"Please! Please don't say that! I'm not- I'm not evil! I'm not a monster! It's not true! Ettie please-!"

The squiggles splay out and morph into Bash's weird mouth appendage and suddenly it's Bash looming before me.

(Hallucinated Bash): "I would have been better off without you, wouldn't I? 'Son'."

Blood drips off Bash onto me and I gasp I peer upward at him.

(Hallucinated Bash): "You want to eat me even now you freak. We should have left you with the other freaks of your kind when we had the chance."

I lower my head down and cover my ears.

"If you're going to stake me get it over with!"

I feel a hand under my chin and my face raised to reluctantly meet the gaze of Mer.

(Hallucinated Mer): "Haven't you been listening Des? I'm not going to let you die." She grins and there's a twinkle in her eye. "You're going to be my play thing." She suddenly glares and her hand wraps around my thought and I gasp as I feel her grip tightening. "You're going to be mine. Like everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 2:32 am

Meredith:

Once I am full I crawl from the water, completely naked.

All I long for is sleep.

Deep, paralyzing, never ending sleep.

My heart's desire.

I portal jump to the blue room to be myself.

Absolutely myself.

I close my eyes in the light of day to recharge, but there is another, and his presence consumes me.

I crawl on top of him, shielding him from the light of day to fall asleep.

Allowing the darkness to swallow me whole. 

A place where I was destined for from the very beginning.

But somehow, never truly allowed to go.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 8:14 am

Ettie:

I watch Meridith using powers like a pro. She hasn't even been ..changed so long. It was amazing.

One last portal appears and its Beolan mid rant -

(Beolan): "Comma -onne Des. Putta little grit into that!" *trying to encourage him to be stronger but it don't work*

White powder blows out from the portal and Beolan, heavy in the air.

I step backwards smelling Bash's infection too. 

Whatever was going on?

The solider looked listlessly to it all when I feel he should be more concerned.

(Beolan): "What did you do!?" He snaps at me with a distant look in his eyes.. " you touched him! Donta you understaaaand hes full of poison! Your going to DIE, we're all going to DIE. Burn and DIE. That blood is bad.. terrible.... marked by FLYNN who else could want us to..."
I smelled the same smell on him and wondered whatever bit the King, was it that contagious?
I already felt dizzy and sick maybe...he's right... 

Beolan has a PTD of his rotting death and cant breath , choking on the white powder in the air. It looks like he was befalling ill.

*Mass panic at the BBQ of Black Death fear, those touched by the white start to see plague horrors and their own insecurities coming to life*

Everyone flees back to the castle the air out here is full of DEATH
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 8:42 am

Desmond:

I feel a weight pressing down on me and my wings and shiver.

But the physical weight wasn't as bad as the emotional one of everyone rejecting me.

I let out a quiet teary breath trying to be silent for the beast on my back. Though some part of me wants to lash out at it and claw at it and hope it tears me apart, but I'm just so... Weak... The toll of everyone's rebuke left me a void and a shell without hope and agency. And even physically painless as I am, the lack of blood and the burning blue lights had also sapped away even more energy.

The beast now shielded me from the light but I was still emotionally devastated and hungry.

I pant and drool and lick my fangs as tears stream down my cheeks.

From my place on the padded floor, I see pacing bare white feet.

I look up and see... Me?... No... The figure stops pacing, and turns his head at me and smirks. Now I see the subtle facial differences... It's Darius.

It was so weird how much I looked like him now at nineteen. But that thought soon isn't the most pressing right now.

I lowly hiss at him and stare intently. Sniffing in to not cry in front of him of all people.

"How did you get here? Why are you here??" I whisper at him and look around expecting a pack of Trydeins to surround me.

(Hallucinated Darius): "Oh I always have my ways kid. You know me. Though I guess you don't anymore. It has been so long." He rolls his eyes and steps closer. "As for whyyy. Well.. I always grasp eagerly at opportunities when I see them. Unlike you. Boy."

"Bash... He's better now. I just-" I look away, blinking my wet eyes, wondering where Bash went, then look back at Darius. "I just saw him. You can't take advantage now."

(Hallucinated Darius): "Oh, I'm not looking to take his place." The figure fades back and then zooms in close to my face and I slightly flinch my face back and stare wide-eyed. "I'm looking to take yours." A clawed finger taps my forehead.

I lick my fangs, panting. "They'd never-" 

(Hallucinated Darius): "Let me? What makes 'you' so special anyway?" He tilts his head thoughtfully and holds his chin. "Oh that's right." His eyes stare into me. "All you ever did was bite a vampire once. How riveting." He says sarcastically. "We both know that's why they were so quick to cast you aside when you were framed. You never did anything else in your miserable life that showed you were 'good' or a 'hero'." He air quotes.

My Face pinched feeling another stir of hunger hit my stomach.

Then suddenly he's lying beside me and a jerk slightly startled, tail fluffy, but the action is dulled by Mer on top of me.

(Hallucinated Darius): "Oh sure, everyone always said and acted like you were-,"

His face morphs slightly and it becomes an exact mirror of mine and my panting becomes frantic as shock and fear hit my system, sending chills down my shoulders.

(Hallucinated Desmond): "But we both know you never really were. You were always there in places you could have been a hero but you always failed. You weren't strong enough to remain conscious after Rags, so you didn't save Mer from her isolation on the station. You didn't save Bash from both Xern attacks."

The hallucination leans closer and whispers as I shake, eyes tearing up against my will from the pain in my chest at my words.

(Hallucinated Desmond): And we both know you didn't actually get that artifact on your own."

'Desmond' winks at me then looks away distantly at the clawed-up padded walls that ooze and drip that yearned for blood. The wall unnaturally shifts in and out as if closing in on me if I focus on it.

(Hallucinated Desmond): "The only two things you ever 'did' was work with orphans that you couldn't be bothered to actually get invested in the work of, got high, and neglected your own, not even realizing they even existed. And finally, bite an old undead man who was dumb enough to get close to you on his own when you were a kid. And now you've taken that one feat, something any of us could do, and tainted it by biting Sebastian."

I stop straining my neck and close my eyes. I lay my head on the floor defeated. Head swimming in memories and feeling sick to my stomach, knowing I was right.

I was nothing.

I was no one.

Anyone could replace me. Anyone.

My voice whispers in my ear.

(Hallucinated Desmond): "Now you can't even die like a 'hero'. You were never one to begin with either, and all you will become now is a twisted monster, the next Raginbar to be put down by your replacement. But... Maybe you aren't even important enough to get that honor. Or maybe there just won't be any cadets alive to have the opportunity. The kingdom is falling. Look outside. Just another one of your failures."

Flashes of the roboship enter my thoughts.

(Hallucinated Desmond): You were on Boren's ship. You could have stopped this before it started. Before everyone was terrorized and turned into freaks like you. But you didn't. Cause as much as you deny it and pretend you're fine, we secretly really know you're already becoming the villain."

Everything piled on already but that was the last nail in the coffin because it was true.

This is all on me. It's all my fault for not ending it. What have I done?

My shoulders jerk as I break down sobbing.

I'm already the villain.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 9:40 am

Meredith:

Desmond's sobbing causes me to stir awake.

I roll off of him and throw up.

What did I do!!!?

My mouth was completely rank and Desmond was on the floor crying.

I transport the two of us from this foul room.

"Desmond?"

I nudge him from his new spot on Bash's bed.

I was naked. I needed clothes.

I rush off really starting to question my black out.

Once fully dressed, I return to Desmond again.

"Hey?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 10:57 am

Desmond:

It's Mer's voice again.

Curls up into a ball and tries to hide under my wings, still shaking with upsetness.

Would being her plaything make me any better or just drag her down with me?

It seems like the latter.

Yes... My thoughts drift to Bash as I sniffle. Most definitely the latter.

I make a whine noise at Mer and sneak out a hand from under my wings to blindly attempt to hand bop her in an attack to leave me alone.

I curl my tail in, hiding it under my wings with me, and put my other hand over the fluffy thing, then bring it closer and start giving it a tongue bath and lightly biting it stim with.

I bite harder, causing my body to jolt slightly, when I feel another pang of hunger trying to interrupt my sad self-reflective thoughts. How dare it. Evil biology. Evil 'me' now.

I hiss at myself.

Continues to try to paw whack at Mer 'evilly'.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 11:31 am

Meredith:

Desmond doesn't say anything, only swats me away.

I curse and wander over to the pool upset.

I wait there for a little while before eventually going back to Desmond.

Not knowing what to do anymore.

According to Cary he wasn't safe, but then again neither was I.

What I did to Blythe and him and who knows who else was unforgiveable.

I should be locked up too.

I approach him again.

"We need to stay here."

If only there was someplace I could put him.

I glance over at the blue room in thought and dare to think of a place for Desmond.

Where a blank wall once was, now appeared a doorway to a dark room filled with cat toys.

I back up surprised before turning to Desmond and portaling him inside.

I sense his hunger and transport a few goldfish to him as well.

Any food from the BBQ would be bad by now.

"Will this do?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 1:34 pm

Desmond:

I zoned out stimming for a bit while the bad thoughts kept trying to claw their way in while Mer was gone.

Mer comes back and says stuff and I bend my wing slightly to peek out of my feathers.

I sit up surprised at what I see.

Wags tail.

"Yes... Simple life. A simple life is good. Can't cause harm this way." I say to her 'stay here' plan, more to myself than for Mer's benefit (which being around me probably wouldn't benefit her at all) but say it out loud regardless.

...Though the hunger.

I look at the goldfish.

So... Small... How much blood could they have?

...Maybe Mer doesn't... Know?... The full extent of it?...

Or she forgot and blocked it out.

.....But I... Don't think I tried to eat normal food since...

Would it even do anything?... Undead biology and all would it just hurt being in there?...

I don't really want to be any more miserable than I am already.

I wonder how to pick them up.

I test-tap them and hiss at the wetness stinging my fingers.

But the hunger grows and if I don't...

I drool, wondering if Mer tastes like Bash now, but without the burn.

His blood was so.... Magical...

No!- No!

I hiss and shake my head and squat down next to the flopping fish undeterred, tail wagging and staring intently.

I snag a fish in my mouth and bite down. My teeth go all the way through. Shit.

They also taste wrong. Like seafood drenched in what I could only assume was what shit water tasted like via the smell of it. Gags it back out onto the other dying flopping fish that flop and gasp in the vomit. Which is followed up by my dry heaves until I spit up a hairball from my grooming on top of them.

Licks burning mouth disgusted.

"Should I be worried about an infection if I'm already dead?"

I ask while staring at the flopping fish.

That can't be sanitary.

And I needed something to get my mind off- (Thinking about what I don't need to think about doesn't help.)

Eyes look over at Mer and stare. Ears flickering for the beautiful whooshing fluid sound of a heart beat.

So musical.

Licks teeth, staring at her neck and makes chittering sounds. Chittering to the sweet sweet blood hidden beneath.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 2:32 pm

Meredith:

Desmond responds but I have a hard time understanding him.. at least the first bit of what he says.

He seems to have difficulty with the fish and asks about getting an infection.

I.. did not know what to say.

It finally clicks.

He's a vampire.

My heart sinks.

"I...."

Should have remembered that.

He starts making chittering noises at me and I back up against the wall.

"You drink blood."

Of course he drinks blood.

"I could.. get you a glass?"

A glass appears in my hand and I stare at it. Wondering how best to do this.

"Is this how it is usually done?"

Who has been feeding him? Or has he been starving this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2024 8:07 pm

Desmond:

Wags tail when she mentions me drinking blood and offers a glass.

Licks lips, eyes dialated in anticipation.

I force myself to look past her and the cup and suddenly teleport behind her onto a kitty climbing post.

I wrap my arms loosely around her shoulders from behind and latch my mouth to the her neck.

Tiger fangs pierce skin and short icy cold tendrils slither out into her to suck the liquid of the living.

Tail swishes back and forth and wings wrap around her as I hold her to me.

I feel a warmth enter the cold tendrils.

(("Warm... Your blood is so warm. You're like liquid sunshine without the burn."))

The taste wasn't what I expected. It didn't have the fizziness of Bash's odd blood.

(("And you taste so good, Mer. Your blood goes down so smooth.")) I praise, which it makes sense to me to do so. Becease it's her body producing it. I give her licks of appreciation with my scratchy tongue against her skin my mouth.

I wonder how blood taste works. All the things that might affect it? Is it just determined by the general species, or is it different by the individual? Just like their genomes. Like a person's finger print or a formed snowflake but of DNA in blood. Can age or homones effect it?

Whoever thought such an evil act can be so awe-inspiring?

Though I guess that's true for all manner of things. Temptations of dark desires. And the worst things for you can taste the best. And this all of this, this whole unholy act-

I wrap myself closer to her, wanting more sensations.

Is one hell of an experience.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 9:44 am

Meredith:

I stare at my arm overthinking where I should cut.

I was no longer human after all so the possibility of bleeding out was quite minimal... I think.

Desmond suddenly appears behind me and takes me from behind. The cup falls to the floor and shatters.

I let out a small cry when his teeth pierce my skin.

The following sensations were surprisingly a lot more pleasant.

I hold still, not entirely sure if it was out of shock or sheer stupidity to try and help him.

I feel myself go light headed and slump into his arms.

I should probably stop this..

His words inside my head felt strange to me and I try to move within his grasp.

He was so cold.. or was it just me now that I was losing blood.

He wraps himself closer and I can't help but brush against him and those.. wings.

I pant and manage a small teleport.

It was dark and I go crashing into a scratch post blindly.

"Desmond?"

I fall over and turn around trying to find him again.

"I... shouldn't give anymore."

I blush.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Science & Pharacore Multi Guild Collab Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Search & Rescue and Battledome Collab Mulit Guild Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Spymaster for the Search & Rescue Guild: Xern Infiltration Edition
Special reward from the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
Black Death Research Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit
Hunter Society Patch
Member of the Hunter Society
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Species: : Sirrinid Super Solider
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Playing House - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 4:12 pm

Carry:
Meridieth again is vague and disappears. Bless her heart.. but I'm getting a little frustrated with the lack of commutation. WHAT is going on?

Everyone is gone. She is using portals more then I ever seen any of the others do. Her power and ability was shocking after knowing her so long as a human. 

Was there even a reason we had to do this here?? Not in one of the multiple labs.
Where was Blythe? If he is so sick, possibly dying - she should be here too. 

I felt a SICKENING feeling I haven't felt since seeing Shard in Zorra's father's masked chamber. A deep sense of wrongness and how very disrespectful it was for me to do this. Mind wiping him felt like nothing, perhaps I desensitizes myself to normalize it but this.. doing this to him seemed sacrilegious. 

I look at the objects brought back and then at the terrible set up I'm left with. Beolan's attempts at metal debris. The shabby impale through the leg.  It was almost as if they were keeping him prisoner. But of course that cant be, perhaps just trying to separate him from Desmond after the fight?

Hankering to justify the last few hours and why I had to do this on my own without Zorra and the other fully-fledged guild members was not to be. I needed to test my theory and yank that bitten organ out of him...and not get all torn up myself.

I set out what I need from the supplies and with leather gloves remove the stake Beolan did through his leg. The white coating was already healing the wound - round the stake. I have to worry he was healing himself through it I suppose.  I was not quite sure what that was from or what the substance does or did I have proper time to check. I don't bandage the leg wound assuming it will heal.
As I take out the mouth stitches I grow more and more concerned with Ettie but distract myself with the alarm of how Bash's throat s stitched as well.
It didn't look bitten there, what could have done this? 
My mind drifts to Beolan or Meridieth but I try not to think like that. 
I didn't think it well to undo those stitches going down his chest to chin. I don't worry about him waking up now, thats quite a kill shot. I didn't hear a heartbeat either so I quickly try to do the most painful cut into the mouth, into the gums.. while he was in such a death like state.

This was a most fascinating organ, yet quite unpractical as Desmond was able to grab it. I have not taken on Boren in combat to witness it but It is supposed to be very rapid and so fast in retracting it wouldn't have been a target. Bash's hesitance in the moment must have saved Desmond.
As a DNA prober of sorts it did not empty its contentions into the stomach, I notice it connected further down another tube somewhere else. Now I understand why his neck was wounded, swelling looked very infected from the bite. I clearly had to remove the whole thing. It was a good sign the rest didn't seem to be rotting yet.
At this point I try to get my own paralyzer down his throat because there's no way he wont wake up by the amount I have to rip out. 
This was not going to be a very through exam and educational experience on a rare organ and its morbid uses like Morgain and Sorin would appreciate.

After the removal of so many teeth, many inside the gums that only came out with the mouth piece itself - I have the complete 'creature' that was the prober out and laying in a jar, seeing it like that almost looked like a alien itself. It was rotted and looked so much smaller shivering up loosing fluid and blood and making a horrible deflating sound, the receptacle organ that the prober emptied out I pulled up and out of his throat. He unfornately woke up gagging up additional black blood or ink fluid.

*yucky hits my viser instead of eyes* [2259] Playing House - Page 6 1f60e 

"Bash..."
I try to talk to him like when he woke up before but it seemed his awareness was lost, perhaps thats a blessing. He seemed confused and disoriented coming to and going back into dead stillness. Forgetting where he is. Calling for Mer.. or Sorin. Trying to talk but mostly unable.

I see the stomach like receptacle was clear and had shimmering sparkles in the liquefied mess of fluid/blood... 
...has Orion's remains been in there this WHOLE time since the appendage clamped down on her head.

So disturbing.
So so disturbing. 

I can only think of Ettie being so close to him, so close to becoming the same soupy fate.. 

With a large tweezer I pick up the rotting appendage with teeth and gums and put it in a large beaker jar along with the tubes and 'false' stomach like organ with the sparkles in it. 
The fleshy mess barely fit as I sealed the lid tight..

I was wondering where to put the Overlord's energy into... THIS ...would be perfect. A mind like his trapped in the prober appendage and its receptacle stomach organ. Immobile and rotting, unable to function just barely existence.. 

I was at this point quite exhausted, still had a bleeding man propped up on the wall gasping every so often, felt quite a bit dizzy and distorted from the rotting smell.

I don't notice ANOTHER tentacle awaken (at wing rub)

*looming squid tentacle shadow in background creeping up to ceiling sensing and throbbing with a mind of its own AND ANGRY* 

*Slaps Carry backwards before he sees whats coming*

*slaps  science equitement off the table and tries to get away from wall but rest of body is too weakened to move further.*

Damnit I need another jar....is that...ANOTHER ONE!? WHERE IS THAT COMING FROM?

*is to high right now to UNDERSTAND what it is*
 *it breaks the glass and 'frees' the fish who were still waiting around*
So I cant investigate further just so much water pouring in.

I hiss but only lightly, it was a little refreshing. And cleaning up all that blood. I just make sure I have the jar and staff with me and it doesn't go floating off. Most of the rest is broken now anyway. 

I watch Bash *tenacle has returned to an above average size again.* the water might help him.
I wait to see if he will wake up outside his twitching and muttering between some bloody mouth dribbles and groans.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 6:44 pm

Desmond:

Mer gets away and just when I get a jolt of pleasurable needy feelings.

I sniff around and lick my fangs and lips clean, tasting her on my tongue.

My ears perk up and face the direction of Mer's voice.

(("Thank you.")) I whisper in her mind, eyes dilated.

There was other... things... we could satisfy that didn't involve draining her dry... And squirm a little needily at the invasive thought.

But there's a distant tired-ness trying to worm it's way through my content fullness. The earlier emotional exhaustion probably didn't help matters.

I leap off my perch and stretch out. I shift to my feline body, an eye twitches as I feel the snap and twang of bones and the stretch of muscle and tingle of nerve endings and Mer's blood in my veins.

I dart into the darkness through cat tunnels and weave my body through cat scratch posts that feel nice against my sides.

I get to Mer and stare at her with night vision in the dark.

My tail whips back and forth.

I go over and rub my head against her and give her a lick and a sniff. Then tilt my head back and yawn. I flop on my belly and stretch out my limbs, whipping my tail about as I lower my head and give my arm a brief bath, sleepily before I close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 9:41 pm

Meredith:

Desmond thanks me and I look down not knowing what to say.

I felt.. a longing.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I run a hand through my hair trying to sort out the past day.

So many emotions.. were any of them real? I kept, going back and forth..

I shake my head miserably.

Cary will fix us, once Bash is better we can figure out how to break the connection.

I try to remain focused on the task at hand.

Eliminate Boron.. once he is gone then it will all be better.

I rock a little on the spot growing tired.

The energy in the room was helping with the weakness at least.

Desmond transitions into his feline form and eventually joins me again to take a nap.

I pet him briefly before sealing up the room to keep us locked inside and from hurting anyone.

*Spaces out a little before waking up with a start.*

I must have fell asleep.

I look around the dark room for a moment before an idea suddenly hits me.

(To Beolan)((Ice the freezers! All of them!!! NOW!!!!))

I instruct him urgently without any context Wink
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 3:50 pm

Desmond:

*Meanwhile dreams of Ettie's pov memories sewing up Bash's messed up freaky horror face, neck, chest, gums, mouth, and teeth stuff.*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 10:56 pm

Meredith:

I wait a few moments longer growing quite paranoid.

Did I not send Beolan the message?! Ugh.. I can't remember!

I crawl over to Desmond sleeping soundly on the floor.

I debate whether to wake him up.

I portal a notepad and pen into my hands and scribble down the following message:

Call me if you need anything.

We will find a way to make you better soon.

- Meredith

I tuck it underneath his paw.

Yes, that should do it.

*Portals to the empty kitchen freezer next, convinced I would be less powerful and crazy hiding in here.*

After a few moments I start to panic again.

What if I forget all about Desmond in his room? What if I become so weak I am unable to portal to him? Or even talk to him? What if he can't talk to me???

I portal back to Demond's scene like a spazz.

"Desmond it's time to wake up."

I create an energy collar and leash for him.

"We are going to a new hiding place."

I lunge at him trying to put the leash on Wink
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 11:56 pm

Desmond:

I'm awoken from those horrible images!

Shivers disturbed.

Then suddenly there are more disturbing things but in waking life now too.

Ahhh! Why a leash???  I don't want to be leashed to her!

I tense and jump out of the way when Mer goes after me.

The paper under my paw causes me to slip though and land on my tummy. Oph!

I scramble up.

"Rawr!"

Hisses and starts teleporting and leaping around scratch posts.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 12:08 am

Meredith:

Desmond was not being cooperative.

"Desmond!"

I snap at him.

"It's for your own protection!"

He teleports around the room and I follow after trying to keep up.

Damn he was fast!

At one point or another I crash into a scratch post and fall down.

Urgh!

I sit up and put the collar on myself in frustration.

"See? Now I have one too. We can both keep each other under control."

Or something..

I create another energy collar and leash for him.

"Your turn."

I try a different approach and slowly crawl forwards, trying to appear less threatening to him.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 12:25 am

Desmond:

I look back at Mer when I hear her fall and I watch what she does.

I don't understand her reasoning behind this nor do I want to.

Tails slightly flicks around unconsciously.

(("No. I don't want to be restrained again.")) I think sternly to her and I feel a chill run up my fury arms remembering being restrained to that lab table.

My hair over my spine gets floofly at the thought and my attention starts to wander and zone out at the awful memory.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 11:18 am

Meredith:

I pull off my own collar frustrated.

"FINE! No leash!"

Cat carrier then!

I create a tiger sized bin for him to get inside and try to push him in.

This is much better. He will be extra safe in there Wink
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 8:00 pm

Desmond:

Not strong enough to fight against the pushing of crazy Mer.

"Rawoooo. Ra wooo." *Cat cries in box.*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 5:53 pm

Meredith:

Once Desmond is in the box, I portal us both to the kitchen freezer.

Theeerreeeeee much better!

*Pats kitty crate for a job well done.*
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 6:57 pm

Beolan:

I hiss looking around confused why I was portaled here. With NO word. 
Meridith came back ...was she angry?
I struggle with the uncertainly but didn't realize how.. clean the air was. How how it was to concentrate in there. I almost lean back into a BBQ, struggling with that rank smell in my nose.

I could almost taste it.. 
I make a face hardly noticing little Ettie. 
She seemed just as confused. 

I hallucinate, yell at her and then run away trying to find a way out again.

If we... dig.. if we..
I try to think of an escape plan in case it doesnt work out with 'saving Bash' lets face it it WONT. 
He got bitten there's no hope for him. None. You could smell it. They can try.. 

I twitch a little out of it from breathing in that poison and white skincells. It made me feel so confused and lost, more so then I was before. I felt so much anger again and fight not to unlease more smoke.

I dive into whats left of the pond and try to calm down. To my surprise I hear soldiers talking.. talking like they went outside. 
So people are leaving...

(Mysterious Solider): "I told the King's ..girlfirend. Let's just go back and kickbutt!"

The other one didn't seem motivated to leave without a plan.

I listen, a message a meeting with BOREN.

"I'll go!" I interrupt them.

(Solider): "Desmond and Meridith went out recently..one of them are more better suited to know what its like out there."

(Solider 2): "He'll just.. control you again..."

(Mysterious Solider): "What are you his little clone puppet?"

I hiss missing the insults personally - PISSED DES AND MER RAN AWAY

... WHAT if they just did it again. Left me here... with HIM.

*panic panic panic*

The soldiers see me tweaking out and shove one another in worry.

(Solider): "hes going off again!"

(Solider 2): "Cant joke around with HIM what were you thinking!"

(Mysterious Solider): "Sorrrry"

I try to get out again bashing my head into the energy. ZAP ZAP ZAP

*Merdeith sends a telepathic order*
I almost ask WHY what is going ON. But I go entranced - just like with the food.

I seek out ice. Ice. Almost all the freezers I know are busted now..

I go to the science labs and rip up machines, I go to the water filtration and rip up more pieces and engines that make cold.

People run away afraid of my mindless rampages.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 7:19 pm

'Bash':

Every time I awoke it was, worst. And worst. 

I cant remember how this came to be at a certain point - where was Meri?!

Try as I might I cant summon her to help me so I can only assume she had enough - I did something so terrible she threw me in here to rot. 

Whimpering to myself in pain, passing out, waking up in the confusion reliving all the question again of where i was why, what happened...
Not knowing why was the worst of all. 

*sorrow, heartbreak, no will to fight for own body any longer nor want too*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 8:50 pm

Desmond:

Keeps wagging my paw unable to get the darn note off.

I wince at my own tail startling me with a thud against the box.

I shake my head and lay down and try to use my other paw to get the note off.

My claws create rips and little pieces of paper start sticking to me.

WWHHHYYY??? Howww???

Growls and shifts back up, back scrunching, and tries to rub the note down against the bottom of the carrier.

All it does is have my furry body rub up against the energy construct.

My fur gets all static-y and poofy.

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 9:09 pm

Meredith:

I overhear Desmond in his crate and open the door to let him out.

He seemed to be having quite the time with the paper note I left for him.

I giggle a bit at his fur finding it very cute and crawl over to him to get the paper pieces off his body.

"There you go."

I cringe, feeling a spike of pain from Bash.

His emotions were.. alot.

I stroke Desmond's fur down, trying to distract myself from doing anything reckless.... more reckless, doing anything more reckless.

I groan wanting to cry and give Desmond a hug.

"I'm sorry for carting you around like this."
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 1:45 pm

Beolan:

I cant find Meredith, where was she!??

I hiss frustrated at the lack of communication, we FINLEY have the Overlord down.

Klaus semeed to know alot.. but I had no idea where he was either.

its like everyone is at a partty I'm not invited too Wink

All that talk to me are the withdrawn crackheads asking me for a hit, venom for the pain or food that wasnt ..goldfish..

"I dunoo! I dont have anything for any of you!"

I walk the blue shield line and PEER out.

It was faint and... more transparent now thanks to Bash's pain.

I wonder if I can get a message across.

*tries to get someone supply sacking supplies on the other side.

I bang on it and scream.

"HEY HEY HEY!"

*wings flap to look BIGGER and be seen*

Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

Species: : Kitsune
Personality : Loyal, Trouble Maker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 2:55 pm

Russia:

I leap on a small rabbit-like creature and crush its larynx with my TEETH.

FINALLY something of substance for Mer's nasty stew!

I think gleefully to myself before hearing something on the other side of the shield.

*Ears perk up.*

I shove the dead carcuss into my bag and slowly approach the creature on the other side.

It sort of looked like the King, but shorter.

I pause for a moment wondering if it was a trap.

It was a pretty strange one if it was.

I choose to approach regardless and finally recognize him to be Beolan.

*Nervously whines.*

"Hi?"

Did he kill everyone in there? Or is he trying to escape... to kill everyone out here. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 10:20 pm

Beolan:

"YOU!" I growl at Klaus's kitsune, but was surprised.

"I thought you were in here.. when Meredith was crying...you were.....there..then..."

I blurt out my thoughts since I don't get to talk much Wink

"...you got out? Without her...."

I disliked her even more so then before now.

It was clear she wasnt Klaus's pet, nor Mer's just a self survivor who cant be trusted.

Maybe there was no help out here.

It was an awful thought but it was probably true.

I felt another wave of Desmond's blood burning and was too tired and sick to snap at her.

There was no point, she was better then us all if she was out there and we were in here.

*ignores her and keeps walking along hitting the field*

"HEYY! HEYY!? "

Anyone else? Razz
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 11:53 pm

Russia:

Beolan's response takes me off guard.

He acted like I killed his mother or something Wink

He then explains to me his thoughts and it dawns on me.

They haven't realized we escaped yet!

Were we really so insignificant that they are just realizing this now?!

Guess so..

"No?"

I correct him and follow along after.

"Mer, Princess Owlynn and I escaped some time ago. We have been using this time to set up a base and come up with a plan to free you! Promise!"

I swoosh my fluffy red tail tentatively.

*Whines not liking being ignored before I yap at him to pay attention.* Wink
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 7:12 am

Beolan:

Reality felt already so twisted and wrapped from the madness of it ALL... I wondered if any of what she said...

I refocused at the red blurriness behind the blue at the yip.

She cant. .be out there?

Didn't I see her...?
I sway a little.

No.

Remembering Ettie's tail dragging the ground.

Then Desmond ..shoving the rock in my head.

Because...

I know someone mentioned the clone was alive but I half didn't believe it because if I believed it I'd have to accept what I did to her.
Then I remember.. she ..spoke.. didnt she? To me?

Stay away. I felt a little panic that was the real one..who hates me... then get stronger in my belief it wasnt.

I was so happy.. Meredith told me I didnt hurt her.. all those years ago ...it wasnt my fault...and then.. then I ...just..did...

"That's the clone. Couldn't you tell?" I blurt out looking at her with clouded sick eyes.

"The Meredith you held when she was..crying looked different..and she needs you more.. please come back. Help her. .."

I stop myself from continuing my worries outload.

I cant even find her now? We finely have the overlord down..

We..we..can do something now surely. Why is she hiding?

"The fights in here, there's nothing to be done outside..the soilders leave every day to fight and come back.. like..its all normal. Like were crazy..but now the imposter's sick....the ...blood...."

*zones out TRAMUA BLOOD ROT*

*whispers staring at blue wall*

"...everything will change now..hes...dying..the...worst death.."
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 10:53 am

Russia:

Beolan tells me that the one that was inside was the real one.

I cringe at the distinction.

They both felt real.. to me.

Beolan asks that I come back because the other one needed me more.

"Going inside won't end her suffering, breaking her out will...................... not that it matters though seeing both she and Desmond were both free not that long ago and are already back in there."

I shrug wondering if they were all stockholmed in the head now.

Beolan prattles away and I feel bad for him. I really did. We needed to break them all out of there but with that shield it was impossible!

Beolan says the imposter was dying a really painful death.

I was too nervous to ask more about that.

"Can you get the shield down? Once its down we can take you back with us."

I wag my tail slightly trying to be encouraging.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 2:21 pm

Beolan:

I growl at her reasoning for staying out there and leaving the real Meredith behind.

"It sounds like you picked the easier option to me.... think about it. If he made the clone to distract her allies away from the real Meredith, canny' isolate her more?"

I think out loud before closing my eyes feeling more of Bash's blood boiling pain.

It was hard to think.

What message could I even send to the clone after what I did?

What could she do? Go to our contacts?

Big Mama?

So many of them were probably here now... the Overlord was gone ...they would come here...
they would think its all over..

I open my eyes and consider her question.

"Aye? If the shield was down right now, it wouldn't be over don'cha understand that??? HE is still in control and its a lie. I wont leave till he is right and gone and erverbody knows!"

Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 5:57 pm

Russia:

I snort at Beolan's accusation.

There was no easier option. Not for any of us.

Despite his attempts at making me leave Meredith, there was something else he kept on saying that grabbed my attention.

"Who is he??? Who is this imposter you speak of?!?!?"

Crazy!

I finally snap before hearing something off in the distance and panicking that it might be a predator.

I run away.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 10:51 pm

Beolan:

Rusha doesn't seem to hear my pleads for Meredith.

My heart hurt, if she could just come inside and SEE. She would never leave her!

She says nothing more just speaks of the Imposter. I was surprised she didn't know?

I thought for sure Meredith would.. be hiding from HIM. THE Overlord.

..it had been hard to see Bash as such a threat. Till..you..lived this...till you saw him use powers he never had before... till you ...

I trance out suddenly in a horrible thought.

Maybe she's hiding from me? I try to push the dark thought away.

She'd have every right too... after what I did...

" Don't stay just SEE. Come back..just...! Russia!"

I yell in vain as more of the new orcs with robotic parts patrol the field. A few stop and see I am more visible and hit the field garbling to one another.

I see townfolk with implants.. I see nothing else hopeless ..out there.

Russia was the last sign of any real life.

I faintly see our soldiers.. trying to get them away.. fire fight.

Horrid mutated things..what Boren loved the most.

*fever sets in*

I stay by the field waiting, waiting, Mer WILL come, she WILL come.

She doesn't hate me.. she doesn't

*droops over from telepathic pain waited as LONG as he could*

*nightmares of killing the clone on loop*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Playing House
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6