Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Playing House

Go down 
+13
Zorra Foxe
Bash Starker
Desmond Deathwalker
Meredith Sulez
Carry Foxe
Ettimay Sulez
Mer
Jem Matheson
Princess Blythe
TLG Admin
Rulez
Klaus Sulez
Tully Unerth
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2024 11:41 pm

Beolan:

I was petrified of reliving the horrible blood bath all over again - Bash's condition brings it all up again through the bone, down to the marrow. I spin around trying to look at myself, my wing my sleeves, for any spot of blood. 

I try to dissociate between me being OK and the sensenation coming from Bash ..
Not me..not me..

I run my arms trying to breath, and my face. I felt alot of engery from being in that bluelit room and try to shield myself mentaly from the senstation of the burning. I cant bare the reminder.

My mind searches for Meri. I worry for her if she is by Desmond but.. but I shake my head.

She's fine. Shes not whatever it is .. that makes me and Bash so sensitive to him. 

Shes fine..

I try to focus on her and not Bash but she was having a hard time dealing with things too.

Bash doesnt feel as weak, I could sense he went in water and the aquatic side of him seemed more exposed, it made him stronger.

((Should I try to capture Bash?)) I ask her, knowing she must have been forced to help get him ito water. But she didn't HEAL heal him so there was still HOPE.

((Do you have any ideas where I could lead him into?))

One less problem..

I wince at how badly Desmond felt, nowhe was trying to off 'emself like Bash too

((We'regoing to keep Bash weak so he cant hurt us anymore Des! You helped with that!Thankyou!)) I try to encourage him and ..myself it would work and not invoke further punishment.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Foxe

Ezra Foxe

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Klutzy, Insecure, Kind
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2024 11:48 pm

Ezra:
I hide behind Zeek intimidated when he makes contact with the 'failed experiment' group. 

I gulp looking at the mournful creature. It was SO angry.

It growls looking at Zeek.

(Lasha): "Y.yes go get them..please!"

(Lethe): "Hurry ruuuunn!" She says alarmed and it spooks me to run first. 

The beast transports in front of me. Instead of being mauled it headbutts me and licks me.

*Blythe thinks its kid Bash* Wink

I pet it awkwardly.

((DAD MOM))) I whinnnee
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 12:09 am

Meredith:

I could FEEL that I wasn't helping.

Something Des says snaps me into focus.

He removes my hand from his chest and I back away from him.

He needs... dark. He needs... someone better than I.

I am failing him.. I need... I need to find Cary.

I run off in denial at Desmond's final words too disturbed to truly process them.

((Find a dark room and ice it. If we keep him in there it will slow his healing. Do you need help capturing him? I am in the middle of something right now but should be able to join you soon.))

I message Beolan while trying to find Cary.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Science & Pharacore Multi Guild Collab Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Spymaster for the Search & Rescue Guild: Xern Infiltration Edition
Special reward from the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
House Xernus

Species: : Lycan / Frugiferentis
Personality : Eccentric, Peevish, Antagonistic, Conflicted, Pugnacious, Distant

Database Profile
Alignment: Survivor
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 12:43 am

Zorra:

I had followed Carry at a slight distance earlier when he first took the apprentice, saw him web up the place. I had then returned to try to gather supplies from the lab.

I picked through the broken medicine cabinet, careful of the glass and where I stepped.

I then looked at the heart Jar and sigh reluctantly before taking it as well.

Of course, Raluca survived and hadn't been smushed.

I strighten up and move to go when I hear Ezra.

Ezra!

I almost considered dropping what I was carrying on the spot, but don't. Jar still safe for now. He might need medical attention!

Flies over.

---
Just before, Zeek had been a bit stunned at their assistance to run having not realized how bad things really were in comparison to the past. Though the headless body probably should have been a clue really and had given him alarm now that he really considers it.

He turns to run with his sibling but stops behind him at Blythe's appearance.
---

I scent out the kid's trail outside the lab. The stench of the blood behind me as I go and follow to the secret lab.

Nearly throws what I'm holding at the creature with my son on motherly instinct to protect, but I hold off. Woulda been the heart jar unconsciously, the jar saved again.

"What's going on!?"
Back to top Go down
Ezra Foxe

Ezra Foxe

Personality : Klutzy, Insecure, Kind

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 10:22 pm

Ezra:

I was somewhat fascinated by the creature..it.. there was alot going on here. I had no idea what it could be, must be many things. Only a autopsy could figure that out...

I look down shaking, nerd moment over ITS GOING TO EAT ME!!!!!!!!!

"M..m..om!" I say in relief at her appearance. I get nuzzled more - as the beast things I called it Mom.

I kinda feel bad for it now. I wonder where its babies went...
I smelt alot of cooking throughout this whole place.
Hopefully we didn't just eat this angry animal's kids...

((This animal's really upset or... maybe its someone trapped in a fail upgrade beast form.. can you help it?)) I ask, moms a pro with shifting and all. Maybe she can help this.. um non wolf... thing..

I watch its claws retract nervously. It stops looking at me and stares at Mom almost entranced
*By the JAR* 
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Search & Rescue and Battledome Collab Mulit Guild Patch
Black Death Research Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit
Hunter Society Patch
Member of the Hunter Society
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Species: : Sirrinid Super Solider
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 10:27 pm

Carry:

I almost run into Meridieth in her haste leaving where I was going.

"What happened.." I frown at her expression. Did he try to eat her.. for real this time.

I had gathered some towels in a hurry but something completely cleansing would be better. Perhaps sand or salt. But I didnt have time. I had to get what I could of the toxic off him. 

If he was still mad.. well I also brought a STAKE Wink 
I should have did it right away Desmond wouldn't want to go out in some embarrassing intimate moment like back there with Bash. 

We can ONLY be glad Crytal didn't get it on tape..

A mercy kill to prevent any more character assassination of his souless demonic new personality ruining years of HEROICS
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Species: : Lycan / Frugiferentis
Personality : Eccentric, Peevish, Antagonistic, Conflicted, Pugnacious, Distant

Database Profile
Alignment: Survivor
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 9:44 am

Zorra:

At least Ezra is still at a stage where he can ask me for help.. unlike some children. Ettie and her secret visitor.

(("I'll.. see what I can do..."))

I look down at what the feline was currently staring at... Apparently it was interested in Raluca?... What's that about?... Or is it susceptible to her in this feline state?

Or maybe just fear of the worm. That would make sense, though the creature isn't running away.

Zeek watches and sniffles a little as his nose starts to bleed from the prior scare adrenalin burst.

Okay, well now I got to try something before it eats Zeek's face off!

I tilt my head a little and my horns begin to vibrate as I project calming emotions out.

Zeek visibly relaxes his shoulders.

I take a deep breath in myself.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 10:29 am

Blythe: (Beast From):

*feels good all of a sudden, head butt and purrs to white fluffy figure*

*yawns, tired*

Ezra offers Zeek a hankie and whispers they should get out of here incase the squids are like SHARKS.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 4:44 pm

Meredith:

I glance back at Cary startled.

"You tell me! Did you manage to figure out what was wrong with him???"

I was NOT talking about Desmond.

"Did you treat him?! Did you give him his shot???"

My head was still spinning from Desmond's last request.

No, no, no, no NO!
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 9:27 pm

Carry:

I look at Meridieth in concern. At first it sounded like she was speaking of Desmond but she mentioned..shot.. Bash?

"I left you with Bash you both went in that..room I cant.....so he could wash off the blood.. now Desmond needs the blood off him. Its a bit harder to do that, as you know."

I sigh shifting the towels.

I heard the call but Zorra got there first. I'm torn wanting to make sure all goes well.

"We need to clean Des..maybe.."

I think to where Zorra is.

"Maybe ink...."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 10:13 pm

Meredith:

"I know, I know."

I wave my one hand at him in irritation before pacing back and forth.

"I mean't before that."

I sigh trying to backtrack.

"Before I grabbed Bash and brought him to his pool. What were you doing???"

I stop pacing and stare at the towels before side stepping around him and leading the way back over to Desmond.

"I wasn't with Bash long before I had to leave to help Desmond. Desmond he's-"

I stare at the towels again before taking note of the stake and pulling it from its hiding spot.

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

I snap at him.

"So you heard him?? You know what he wants!?!?"

I point the stake at him.

"And you were going to give it to him weren't you?? WEREN'T YOU?!?!"

My arms begin to shake and I start crying, then laughing, then crying again.

"Are you really here to help us Cary?"

I move closer.

"Or are you with HIM. Is that why it's taking you so long. To do what needs to be done."

What do I have to SCREAM IT AT HIM?!?

"DID YOU GIVE HIM HIS SHOT!!!!!"

I scream.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 7:37 am

Carry:

I sigh at Merideth's news she lost Bash to look for Desmond.

"You shouldn't have left Bash in the pool Mer, he and Desmond were trying to kill each other it looked like ..in the end."

She finds the stake and begins to really have a breakdown, understandable given.. whatever her relationship is with either of these men....

She then accuses me of something else I did not understand 'HIM'?

"I was working on Desmond, we we're trying to figure out what he is and how to cure it without resorting to using the eye artifact that made him.. that way. We did not even see Bash. Desmond did. He was hidden in the room watching and Desmond sensed him and attacked him. If Desmond cant control himself that could happen to anyone do you understand?  You know him, Desmond wouldn't want to live as a monster, a souless beast a demonic vessel."

I am unbothered by her poking the stake at me as I lecture her.

"I did not see Bash before the attack to help him, I was focused on Desmond. If hes' still in your room, maybe we can try that now."

I try to reason with Merdeith, yet was torn to leave Desmond longer. His new state might heal faster.. but..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 1:08 pm

Meredith:

I wince at Cary's report.

"And that surprises you???"

I thought he UNDERSTOOD but clearly he did not.

"Bash is your priority Cary! BASH! Did anything I say in the blue room sink in?!?"

I did not care if he hadn't seen Bash until now he should have been looking for him!!!

I open a portal to the pool snatch the towels away from him and push him into the portal.

I curse before storming off to help Desmond so terribly angry and disapointed with him.

Once in his scene I focus on removing the lethal substance from his body, using the towels, oil and whatever else I could find in the neadby lab whether he wanted me to or not.

This was not the time to give up! For any of us.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 2:14 pm

Desmond:

My thoughts were just lost to imagining it and feeling sadness sweep over me.

I had been aware that Beo had mind-talked positively to me since well, it was mind-talk, but it still felt like I wasn't sure if I was fully paying attention to it.

I wanted the pain. I wanted it to end. It was just so defeating.

Mer comes back and helps, but it takes a while for me to respond. I feel anger and disappointment (Mers) and don't react to her. Instead, just stare off pissed, and rationalizing the anger that it was because I didn't 'owe' her a response because she was helping when I didn't ask her too. And disappointed that I hadn't used my time alone to actual do something with my sad desire to hurt myself.

These feelings and my self-centered sadness turns to my genuine guilt though that she was wasting her time... with me...

I slowly turn my head to her.

(("You didn't... Have too.... Thank you though... For doing it... But you don't have to..."))
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 2:35 pm

Meredith:

"Yes Desmond. I have to. "

I hiss.

It was the only thing I could do apparently in this whole fucked up situation.

"Don't you dare give up on me. We are all in this together remember?"

I try to encourage him as much as I was trying to encourage myself.

When he was clean, I sit next to him in the dark to supervise.

"We were free Desmond.. "

We were free..

"Why were you and Bash fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 3:18 pm

Desmond:

I lower my head and let her work.

She reminds me of the outdoors and my thoughts drift to it as she asks about Bash.

(("We were free... And you almost died to a... whatever it was... Though there are other planets.")) I have to admit but it doesn't stay positive for long as my negative thoughts remind me. (("Not that it would matter... Or even be the case soon enough with the curse and all. If any of that was even truly real..."))

So what was the point?...

I did... have a child now too... But I already failed that one too... And even if I didn't feel like this... I don't know I can get the kid back... Or even should... The child deserves someone better than me anyway...

My thoughts tare away from that added burden back to... Bash...

It never gets easier, does it?

(("What happened with Bash..."))

I trail off as I find myself frozen at the reminder of what started it all.

After a moment I close my eyes and force my undead lungs in an effort to take a breath to try to feel better, despite how torn and emotionally taxing it was. I was caught between not feeling physically unable to actually say what started everything and the option of telling her but not without confronting her about it or even if that's avoided, at the very least possibly setting off her trauma.

I shake my head.

(("We weren't... Fighting... Exactly... At least... I don't think we were... At least not entirely.. Briefly... But not the majority..."))

I open my eyes and gaze at her from the corner of my eyes.

(("If that makes sense?")) I shrug and relax my shoulders. (("It's complicated... But... Also not?")) Sighs.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 3:52 pm

Carry:

Meridith was quite upset. She reminds me Bash was my priority, assuming she means his rank. I did let her words sink in, I shouldn't have grabbed Desmond first, over Bash.

I made it personal when it wasn't. That isn't my apprentice anymore hes SOULESS  Evil or Very Mad

"I'm sorry."
I reply honestly but before I could further explain... 
She was a little to rash though and tosses me through a portal. I avoid landing in the water that smelt like ROT AND DEATH.

((Bash?)) I ask calming realizing this small room wasn't ideal to handle him.

((Bash??))

He must have escaped  I cant sense his mind nor can I project out to these walls to Zorra. 

I cant find a way out so I take.. SAMPLES trying to be helpful while TRAPPED
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 3:53 pm

Meredith:

I think about Desmond's response.

Things were bleak. I just.. wasn't expecting everything to come apart so soon.

What Desmond says next takes me by surprise.

"...Desmond?"

I raise my eyebrows.

Ohhhh....

I clench my jaw shut.

"You and.... were you?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 4:39 pm

Ettie:

I wonder where my family is, all this food cooking. Surely they smell it?

It was a FEAST but major people were missing apparently. I dont even see Mer and she LOVES food ; (

Even the troop wasnt here. 

I continue to eat to myself, the only company the little bottle the King gave me when I gave him the shot inside the freezer. 

He said his friend was inside it  to keep it safe. I assume it was a small insect pet, but I cant see it. It must be inside the dirt.

I wish I asked the king if I was supposed to feed it, but it was hard enough talking to him like I did. I really don't know what came over me too. But I got him the shot. I did it. EVERYTHING will be ok now.

I try to push passed what I saw when he asked me how I would help him, the shimmery stones. No no the shot is enough. Dad's treatment helped him thus far.

I was considering crumbling a leaf or something for the bug but get distracted. Its really late. I better go.

I keep it  in my bag wrapped up in a cloth napkin so the glass doesnt break.

"T..h..ank you." I tell those cooking and STILL looking, determined to cook it all and distribute it out. I take some packed meals to go and bring to the lab assuming the family was just hard at work.

A solider offers to walk me back but takes  a long way, I was too shy to point that out and listen to him nervously wishing the others were here. Then something scary looking that might have just escaped the labs comes and it was ANGRY. Angry at me. It screams in my head.

Maybe this is why they aren't here.

The solider GETS THE FUCK OUT no hot piece of tail is worth this.

I stare not even listening to what it said.

(The Imposter): "WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME IN THAT SHOT!!" *comes out all distorted and gaggy* "WREEEENCCCHH!"

I watch his wounded thoart' and mouth's raw movement sickened remembering ..things from the coven.  Blood...

"I'..m s.. ..soory I can..help.." I bite back the urge to get away from the rotting smell to give him my scarf . I tightly it lightly to keep his..inners inside. He looked like he was going to rip it off but doesn't leaning on the windowstill with a defeated sort of look. 

Or what I  can make out since the face wasnt.. quite right with the  pieces all ripped one way and another.

I offer him morphin but he wont take it. He smashes the stringe in pieces.  I gulp hoping he doesn't snap at me , it was going to hurt..

It was hard to break the skin on the undamaged part but the color was draining on him, that didnt seem a good sign so I try to hurry and fix the face first then the neck to hold it all in for good.

..wait.. THE KING

My heart almost stops when I fixed the face enough to recognize him, he seemed sleeping between wheezing of pain, maybe in some kind of trance or fever. But it was HIM.

.... I guess the shot didn't fix anything better. I felt so awful. 

What could have happened? 

The rotting smell seemed to be worst as I finished up the neck and retied my scarf over his neck. The smell was effecting me there was something different about it. I scoot off the window ledge and try to get some water from a fountain like I touched the plague. 
I take some deep breaths and throw out in an overfilled trash can my stained formerly white coat and gloves. 

I put on a new pair and use the cloth napkin I saved to wet. 
I scoop out some water and bring it back for him and all the fresh ooze 
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 5:01 pm

Desmond:

(("Uh..."))

A part of me wonders if she'll hurt me if I say part of it?...

(("I kissed him."))

Maybe she'll even kill me...

Raises chin and clarifies.

(("On the lips."))

Okay, but this isn't fair to her.

Lowers head back down and squints pointedly.

(("But it's not like I like him like that. I was just really confused and he just made me frustrated. Not like that kind of frustration but.. Well maybe a bit afterwards... I did kinda.... Glom onto him... Pretty closely... After he showed me his freaky tongue thing... Which I... bit..."))

Stares at her.

(("So we could die. Like the monsters we are. Together... You understand, right?"))
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 5:32 pm

Meredith:

I stiffen, reasoning with myself that most of what I heard was from the connection.

It was messing with all our emotions, making us confused and..

The last bit of what he says really gets to me.

A group suicide..

"You..."

I tear up now understanding why Bash left and said nothing at all.

They were trying to die and Beolan and I must have confused them partway through and..

I run my hands through my hair stressed.

"HOW COULD YOU DESMOND! HOW COULD YOU???"

I slap him accross the face.

"We were doing fine... we were getting along. I thought you had finally moved on from everything but this?"

I wipe away a few stray tears trying to remain strong before portaling the both of us to Ettie and "Bash's" scene.

"What the hell were you two thinking?!?!"

I snap.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 6:25 pm

Beolan:

I listen to Meridith; she asks me if I need help catching Boren. Of course I did but IF she gets that close to him he can order her around and we're right back at the start. So I don't say anything to give away the truth. 

Where HERE could we possibly take him..

I survey the castle chambers in the lit blue light. I decide nowhere on the grounds of the courtyard or the school or dorms would be good enough. I how far and much of town did get under the dome so to speak. I take off to investigate as far I could go till I was barricaded in by the field. 

There was a few streets and shops under. It went further out then I thought. Or was it spreading further out?
I follow a group of the Food Guild members with meal bags. They were calling. I think people who escaped the castle where living out here, hiding in the empty stores. 

It was a nice thought if you were unimportant enough not to be looked for...

I see some troubled youth camping out in a bookstore burning them for fuel.

I see the clothing shop Merd took me to. I bite back the memory and continue on feeling a slight discomfort of Bash's infection bites every so often. 

((RUSSIA??))  I call out down the ally to the figures in the shadows.  
She left me to DIE but did use me to help Mer I think.. help Mer for Klaus's benefit but surely it doesn't benefit Klaus for Mer to be here...  

Some narly looking redhead resurfaces for her free food but it wasn't Rush.
 I didn't remember that wolfhat girl's name to call her. I scan for her among the urchins barely remembering what she looked like. 

Maybe they were dead..

A couple people hide their food worried I was going to swoop down and eat it. I move away from the hungry people now having a lovely evening in the castle gardens with BBQ.

I frustratedly stop at the edge of the shield next to a toppled bridge and murky water. I mess I think I made..
I get more angry and don't notice the water freeze.

A blonde crackhead who heard me calling for Russia distracts me, she needs her FIX and wails her pitiful story. 

It sounds like Rush isnt here as they all needed their fix and owed money and we're all in withdrawing crazy.

I don't have time for this.

*argues with her if she knows a DARK PLACE to hide from all the blue light*

*her brats continue to hit the shield with pebbles from the murky waterway in ruins, ever pebble sizzles as it hits the blue dome and crumbles up*

*proceeds to go scary the hell out of her abusive pimp and take over his caved in sewer room. it would DO to hold Bash. As long as we keep the working girls out of it.. they could heal him after all Evil or Very Mad*

"OUT OUT OUT!!"

*sheirks flying over them as they all think its the righteous judgement of SHARD and run away*

NOW how to lead him here...
I sense for him and feel him still sick. Perfect. Theres still time!
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2024 6:32 pm

Ettimay:

I run water down the King, he sparkles even more. It was mesmerizing under all that burned and fused flesh and scales. But the smell of rotting worried me. I scoot away from him on the stone and sense something.

*Beo*

I stare a little at the window watching the food in the court garden. The BBQ. 

Maybe he needs to eat to get stronger!

I get up spilling the rest of the water I collected.

"I'll get y..u.. f...foood!"

I dropped my meal boxes when he came out of nowhere back there so I'll go get more.

I cover him with a ripped currten and tuck the bottle in next to him so he has company of his pet.

I look up at the loud voice.

"I..I was ..thinking of getting him.. som..food." I answer believing she was talking to me. 

*blinks at the NEW Desmond*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 8:40 am

Desmond:

I get slapped and it stung. But it was just actually a nice, distracting, blip on the radar in comparison to everything else much worse that had been going on physically.

Her yelling though was awful. That was terrible on my ears and head.

My cat ears flatten and I hold the side of my stinging face.

Before I can rile her up anymore, I get portalled and come face to face with Ettie.

Ettie....

I drop my hand and stare at her while physically feeling awful but also emotionally upset.

Cat tail curls in.

I don't bother to pay attention to Mer despite how upset she was. I was too distracted by Ettie... And then Bash's state when I finally see him behind her.

Esh...

Various thoughts come over me about Bash. Why I did it and if he deserved 'this'.

Bash looked... Bad... Real bad. But it was clear effort was put in to help him.

Flutters wings a little anxiously and stims with my bracelet, with a pained expression.

(("You did a good job, Ettie.")) I mentally say quietly.

The real Mercy would be me trying to finish the job. But Ettie didn't need that trauma and I doubt Mer would let me.

I feel a pang of sad hurt and swallow and wince at the pain there.

The fact he was still alive though... Raginbar died so quickly... Was it cause he was undead?.. It is because I drank his blood so it is entering his system slower? Or is it cause Bash is... Whatever Bash is...?

I think back to the past... Things were so different then.

A slow death for him like this. Terrible.

I suddenly feel sick to my stomach with all these emotions. I turn away and lean against a wall, facing it, eyes closed, and take some breaths.

TLG Admin is pleased by this post

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 10:55 am

Meredith:

"I wasn't talking to you Ettie but, yes please, bring some food."

I think I am going to pass out.

I notice Desmond's demeanor at Ettie's presence.

(To Ettie)((Desmond's having a rough time. Speak to him?))

I encourage, hoping she could get through to him where I could not.

I wander over to Bash and kneel down next to him.

He was near death.  If not dead already.

I hold his hand hoping that would help.

I wonder where Beolan was?
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 11:19 am

Ettie:

I look at Meridith wide eyed. I wanted to ask what happened to Desmond, why he looked like that. he was hurt too but it was scary. 

He even talks to me. I don't know what to say. It sounded like Des.. but.. hes ...a vampire and..

I realize the king and him both seemed... wounded. WHAT did that?

I look back at the King, she was holding his hand, white crystallizations seem to grow out of his skin like silver glitter, in the air like a frosty morning.

I don't think that was a good sign.

Meridieth orders me to talk back to him before I can leave for the food.

((I'm..s..ssorry..))

I project to him but it may have went somewhere else in my nervous state and lack of telepathy use. 
*fails and scurries off to the BBQ*
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 11:25 am

Beolan:

I try to think of how to lure Bash to the smashed in water way system, as close as the sewer I could get under the shield. Its a shame its so blocked off Klaus's death trap down there would be perfect.

I dont have time to try to clear it and find a way under Boren's shield right now.

The BBQ goers get nervous at my presence so I swoop past them and perch on some castle decor. (right next to a Soren faced gargoyle with raven wings)

I sense Ettie by Bash and wasn't sure how to proceed till the others get there.

Desmond! That will be a help!

Ettie scurries past as I come in and nearly shriek at Mer.

"GEt AWAY from hieeM!!"

ONE whispered order and we are all blasted! We will neva get him this WEAK.

I sneeze at the white in the air. 
 I hiss at it sensing another TRAP.

((I found a place I dont know how good it is but he wont get light, its under the big bridge in the center of town. I tried to clear out the people there.))
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 12:03 pm

Desmond:

I don't get Ettie's message...

I wince at Beo's shriek. My cat ears were already low as it was but it hadn't helped with that yell. I hope he doesn't keep shrieking like that.

[2259] Playing House - Page 5 7861bdab677f58be6bafbbbe367be032e45fcbf1

I turn to see what's going on, leaning against the wall still feeling ill.

There was weird stuff in the air?

What is that?

A glimmer catches my attention... Bash is sparkly... Frosty?...

Eyes widen.

"Is he turning to ash?"

I look to Beo. The Ash expert. "Did I undead him and he's burning himself to death?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 1:19 pm

Meredith:

I startle at Beolan's snap and back away from Bash.

(To Beolan)((He's so weak, I'm worried if we don't give him something he'll die.))

I explain.

(To Beolan)((Boron won't come out right now. He's in far too much pain.))

I further explain in defense before Beolan reports on a spot we can keep him.

I cringe.

This was so horrible.

Desmond asks questions I did not have the answer for.

I shake my head at a loss.

I could feel Bash's pain, his weakness. I was so torn between ending his suffering and protecting the others.. protecting Beolan.

This whole thing just wasn't fair.. I had hoped when Desmond and I left the shield we would find help out there but there was nothing. Everything was a disaster and we were completely alone in dealing with all this.

I tear up, wondering if Desmond was right all along. Perhaps the best thing we could do is die.. together.

Prolonging this neverending mysery at everyone else's expense was selfish.

I... was being selfish.

We sacrifice ourselves to destroy the overlord, the final act of the big three.

To save everyone else.

I look down at my waste.

How can I possibly sacrifice them too?

Boron did say they would continue existing as energy, a far better fate than this.

I space out in my own dark thoughts before reminding myself what Beolan and I had discussed.

We must try to keep Bash down. Just for a little while. Once Cary understands completely we can find a way to fix him and if we dont...

Only then will we choose such drastic measures.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 4:43 pm

Beolan:

I look at Meridieth disturbed at what she was going to do to 'help him' a little. Then clarifies Boren isn't here in so much pain.

Like that makes it better...

"It took me days to die.. big baby can take it." I snap back in annoyance. Though ... there was more going on. He wasnt all rotted what in the world happen to his face. Did Desmond bite it off?

I also wasnt bit, It was a blood splash, I cant say for sure if Bash will die faster or slower then me.

I look at Desmond equally disturbed by his words of Bash being undead or the like.

That'll not do us well.

((Did you tell either of them the plan?)) I ask in regards to both 'Bash' and Desmond.

"If he's a vampire Desmond cold and dark wont stop him...are ye sure. ye didnt turn em?"

I ask looking at the funny gunk. Almost afraid he was finely gonna disinagrate us at last. 

Just as we're aboot to get something done too.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

Desmond:

I grimaced after the shocking potential revelation made me talk out loud without thinking.

(("I... Don't know?? Just uh... Shhh. Everyone."))

I close my eyes and try to listen for the heartbeats in the room. That was all I had.

Carry would know... Probably.

I don't know where he is though. Didn't he say he'd be back?... If he did he didn't come back...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 5:32 pm

Meredith:

I raise my eyebrows at Beolan for his tense response.

He had very good reason to feel the way he does but throwing Bash under the bus for Boron's actions wasn't right either.

I swallow hard before shaking my head in response to Beolan's next question.

Desmond tellls us to keep quiet and I do so.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 5:50 pm

Beolan:

((We're wasting time! Someone is going to see and stop us!))

I snap finding it DUMB to stand here. He'll burst into light and wake up or one of his cronies will save him. 

Though maybe all his soldiers don't give a flip bout him now. As they shouldn't, he doesn't even COUNT as a Starker being associated with gloaming Boren. Why did ol' Sorin keep em around, he woulda saved us all this trouble.

I focus on my anger rather then feel and remember the burring pain. 

Feeling it 2nd hand just reminds me of it first hand. And Desmond had a spot of that vile blood right on his robe!

"I dunno want to touch him, help drag him.."
I say to either of them after the moment of silence and try to find something to cover his face before those on a lovely nice evening picnic smacking away on steak SEE.

*twitch twitch zoning out into scarecrow mask moment cant cover his face, hands shake*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 6:59 pm

Desmond:

I peek an eye out.

It was useless... All these ears and I hear too much. Like that weird space whale hell sound and all those picnickers.

At least if he is undead it looks like he'll burn himself out... All that... Hotness...

Shivers.

I sigh at Beo's insistence, then turn my head coughing at the sigh making a feeling in my throat.

(("Fine."))

I guess it should be me. In case he really is a vamp and he tries to drain Mer to desperately survive or something. And we all already know Beo's opinion about Mer touching him.

I move my towel so it's draped over my shoulders around my neck. How else am I gonna have my hands free and not loose the towel in the process?

Goes over to Bash and leans over him to grab his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 7:45 pm

Meredith:

Beolan urges us to get a move on.

I sigh really wishing Ettie came back before we had to go again.

I'll just grab something later....

I stand up feeling a wave of exhaustion wash over me and open a portal to where I think Beolan was referring.

Desmond helps Beolan with Bash and I transport the four of us under the bridge.

Once we reach the other side, I look down at my fingertips.

"I.. could try restraining him with... energy?"

I sway.

"Or will that charge him?"

I ask like they would know.

I lean against the glass and stare at the fish.

At least it was pretty here.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2024 10:22 pm

The Imposter:

I sense something near me and convulse a little at its touch. I longed for heat, my mouth moves but cant open to latch onto the life form, nor did it seem alive. My body goes numb again, hopeless.

There was another flash of light and heat I try to gravitate too but it was over and it was even darker here I felt blind. Unable to see in the dark as my eyelids wouldn't switch.

(Beolan): "No energy, hes weakened see you can cut him.. barbe wire or bent metal will do...do you want me to get some? Really just weigh him down with whatever we can get. It cant hurt."

He points out the debris from the damage to the city was causing more bleeding the moment I hit it. I mewl pitifully for Meridieth.

"Merrrr. MErr pl..pl.." and curl into myself the fresh bleeding from the jagged bridge debris. I press my one wing to myself like it will help between it and the current but Im so cold so cold and the burning, burning blood. Wailing pained deep grown ECHOS under bridge.

*100s of fish smack on the glass trying to reach me after that call* Wink
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 8:15 am

Desmond:

For a moment I looked around and wondered why we were here, then I remembered Beo mentioned something about cold and dark could stop him, unless he was undead.

....?

I jump, my hair and tail floofed startled and ears on alert as I look over at fish smacking into the glass.

Hisses and turns my attention to the evil water monsters.

I make chittering noises and narrow my gaze, tail flickering side to side and occasionally wiping around.

I round my back tense torn between thoughts of batting them and hiding behind Beo from them.

Evil water and its damn evil fluidness wins the battle of wills and I clammer over behind Beo and hunker down behind a leg and peer out hissing at the wall of fish, cat ears bending back.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 2:59 pm

Meredith:

Beolan doesn't hold back with his crude suggestions for restraining him.

I grow tense, either from hormones or hunger, or maybe even Bash's pain. 

Most likely all of it.

I wanted to scream and cry all at once.

Bash's calls and the fishes tapping overwhelm me and I cover my ears and walk away trying to think.

I can't, I can't think. Not in this place.

I open a portal to Bash's room and go through it to find Cary in tears.

"Cary!"

I sob looking around for him.

He was trapped here wasn't he? I can't believe I did that, to Desmond's mentor to Ettie's dad.

What is wrong with me?!

I wipe me eyes, searching the room for where he was.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 3:23 pm

Ettie:

*washes hands and arms for the  5th time trying to make sure I was clean enough to go by the food. I wasn't really thinking , more zoned out but ...that was really gross surgry.*

How was he even going to eat? He needs a IV drip and much..more..

I suppose this food was for Meridieth more so then the king so I hurry off once I feel I'm clean enough. I feel really weak and dizzy though. 

I collect multiple small hamburgers, tiny hotdogs and one large steak along with cooked frozen veggie mixes and something covered in cheese. 
I hear Mrs Wanda talk about all the cookie douge going bad and how they cant keep making 20 batch cookies.

There will be cookie pizza tomorrow 

ooooo

For now I get a bag of cookies all kinda with many different holiday themes as they had premade and saved in the freeze for the next 4 years that will now never come.

King Day cookies I avoid remember my birthday party...
So I take all the Valentines Day hearts and teddies.

There was even some cookies frozen from Meri's parade years ago.

I dont take those... ;/

*passes by gingerbread Beos* 

I then gather mulplie pieces of alien fruits chopped up in a salad and go back. No one was there. People were investnating the blood though.

I hurry away so no one asks me what I know. I try to find Merideth's in my head. Its easy for some reason (similar to book man)  

((I have food ma'am, where do I bring it?))
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 10:29 pm

Carry:

There was only so many samples I could take here. 

I start to get worried about why Meridieth left me here.

The pool was disgusting, there was a unethical amount of goldfish...they were eating each other. There was no fish food in sight to feed them either.

I pace around it putting away the samples in my bag. Meridith's sound was awful when she returned, she was clearly upset.

I show myself from my evasive spot.

"What is going on?? I was trying to keep the two of them apart, do you understand Desmond's death bite works on Bash too? He'll die. It wont be as fast as Raginbar but..."

Desmond bit him in such a ..place.. I dont know.

"We could try to cut off the mouth appendage that got bitten, could stop the rot."

Its not like this was ever studied outside ..Mourge and his mother...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 11:54 am

Meredith:

I hear Ettie's voice in my mind and startle.

She wanted to know where to bring the food.

I pause trying to think of a place.

((Where are you? I'll come find you and take it.. where it needs to be.))

Cary reveals himself to me.

I rush over to him and hug him.

"I'm so-so sorry, I did not mean to trap you here."

My eyes well up with tears as I take his hand.

"Help me fix him."

I open a portal and pull him through it to Desmond and Beolan's scene.

"We have him.. He needs treatment. What do you need and I will bring it to you?"

I ask, hearing Bash's pained sounds but refusing to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 2:06 pm

Desmond:

Continues to stare at all the hundreds of fish against the glass and all that water they're in intimidated.

What if the glass breaks??

Wait... Wouldn't I want it to break and kill me?

I don't know... Everything is so complicated.

Mer and Cary show up and I just continue to make cat chittering noises at the fish as if daring them to break it or give up already and swish my tail.

Last edited by Desmond Deathwalker on Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 2:56 pm

Beolan:

I glare at Bash's wing as he curls up pitifully. It doesn't even LOOK like a Starker...

I JUDGE him even more so at all the white particles and freaky echo vibrations he was making. 

What a freak.

For a moment I worry about what that was thinking it could be mutant variant of the smoke but it isn't doing anything but maybe trying to cover him, heal him. Nothing is burring up.
Desmond is no help once fish start hitting at the window.

"Ugh he needs to be held down Des. Find something. There's enough debris."

I duck out to grab some crumbled metal from the rode, I bend some bars that blocked off a walk back to the bridge and impale him through one leg to the floor ground. He didnt even feel it. Maybe he was dead again.

I wrap the lighter metal around him as a extra barricade. It still wouldn't be enough. I wouldn't be satisfied he couldn't get out unless we park a SHIP ON HIM.

Meridieth opens a portal back and Bash starts whimpering again trying to get at her.

Carry was telling Merrideth a quick list he needs from the lab, and added in 'Bash's staff' which was the horrible eyeball Desmond shoved in my head. Why does he need THAT.

Goldfish leap out of the portal along with her and Carry.

(Carry): "..and the goldfish population in that pool is quite unethical." He says that and finely notices Bash's state.

He seemed like a man who has seen it ALL and then some but even he looked shaken at it and rushes over. I make a face at all the flopping goldfish. 

*twitch twitch Shard excited eyes dilate* 

*looks away in denial*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 3:43 pm

Meredith:

I take note of Cary's list and his slight scold at Bash's fish stash before portaling to Ettie's scene.

I could not stand being so close to Bash right now. Not like this.

"Thank you Ettie."

I take the food from her.

"Is there any chance you could get me some more?"

I don't believe any of the boys have eaten really, including Cary. 

I personally felt I could eat all this myself.

I portal the food to Beolan, Desmond, Bash and Cary's scene hoping they would eat it.

"Would you mind showing me to your father's lab first? I am.. helping him with something."

I cringe.

I could also use her help with the fish pool as well actually.

My mind starts to wander thinking what to do with so many.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 4:02 pm

Desmond:

Beo wants me to find things to hold him down with.

"I'm not a dog! I'm not going to fetch something!"

"I guess I could sit on him?"

Hmm...

Before it comes to that Carry goes over to him. And I notice EVIL fish on OUR side of the glass!

"Fine, I'll go fetch something."

I exit the bridge and look around.

Sniff sniff. Wags tail.

Hmmm.

I follow the scent of the BBQ and the smell of sweat and the gathering of people.

I hear fan girl and boy shrieks and people point at the blinding whiteness.

I hiss and grimace at the sounds hurting my ears.

The food guild is dismayed at my presence but I find a grill that had just been served from, and grab it by the leg stands and drag it with me. Coals clang against the grate then the metal makes sounds of scraping against the concrete once I get to the streets.

Drags it back to the hideout.

Presents the still hot BBQ to Beo and stares at him thinking I was very successful in my hunt.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Species: : Anti-Vampire Sirrinid / Frugiferentis Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 6:37 pm

Zeek:

I take the hankie and sniffle.

"Thanks."

Despite trying to project calmness, Mom can't help but grimace slightly awkwardly and pats and pets the creature's head.

I nod my head at his suggestion. The soundwaves surely wouldn't affect them being in the water or whatever fluids they were submerged in and all.

I hold the hankie up to my nose and look at the squid warily as I head back out, hoping my pace was right and neither too fast nor too slow to entice them further.

Mom's eyes linger on me as I walk past. (Holding the hankie like that reminds her of Rags.)
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 7:11 pm

Blythe: (Beast form):

I sniff the air smelling BLOOD. Sweet smelling blood.

I yawn a little trying to wake up and breath it in as my slitted eyes follow the two boys leaving.

(Leithe):"What do we do with her Aunt Zorra? H..ow do we get her back to normal?"'

She asks as Lasha looks at me nervously.

(Lasha): "Did you..see the soldier.." She points out Tully.
 I slowly get up from loafing and try to focus on what was going on

I am hit by some serious pain sensing Bash.

NO

"Rorrrrrr!"

*whips tail back breaking more equipment*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 7:19 pm

Ettie:

I look confused when the food is sent away. She asks for more and I nod about to go get some.
She wants to see Dad's lab, I assume the Pharmacore Guild lab in general.

Oh dear..

"Uh..kay."

I lead the way outside to the late night BBQ.

She must know she can take what she wants. I was too afraid to ask so I start taking more food in boxes.

(Fully Masked Solider): "Miss Sulez? Excuse me, where is the king?"

*I collect more cookies this time picking up a Beolan gingerbread from the parade due to lack of cookies.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 7:37 pm

Carry:

I feel like Meridieth is taking on too much, with her new powers. She leaves me yet again trapped in a small space with 3 major things that can kill me or the rest of us.

((Meridith Desmond is a vampiric construct made by Myra's eye, you can NOTbe deceived into thinking nothing has changed, he could accidently harm us in this little space. He is not as you know him, remember even Flynn appears in a field of flowers.... You need to remove him and Beolan from one another or it will be myself or Beolan withering like Bash is.)) I lecture her sternly not to be so ensnared by what seems like her old friend. 

Even Beolan was not safe in a space small if someone was to take control of him like Boren hs many times. They are connected.

Beolan looked ready to attack Des - it worries me but focuses on bending legs from the BBQ grill and trying to figure out how to restrain Bash without touching his blood. 

"You should not have impaled him, its fresh blood."

I feel like I need a mask. The smell of it.

(Beolan): "Well I cant touch him and I doubt Desmond will be any help restraining him.. Merdeith cant do it either. You too?"

I shake my head not confirming or denying I cant touch the blood either.

"Desmond ... can you take this steel and bind his hands? Or is the blood to much for you?"

I side step watching him.

I look in my bag for something to cut with and get a travel scalpel. I look at his face seeing the Stitches I take in the scent despite the infectious rotting smell and see Ettie did the sewing. 

Ack, she went near him too, I hope she washed her hands..
I grind my teeth annoyed at the situations she finds herself in and in a flash cut one stich out.

I hesitate to see if he reacts violently. He seemed still, but I would still rather him bond up when I make such a serous cut to his throat organ.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 7:48 pm

Meredith:

While following after Ettie, Cary tells me some most alarming news about Desmond.

I knew that he gained some new abilities, as did Beolan, I just.. hadn't really had the time to consider the consequences of it all.

Everything was happening so fast.

((He's that far gone?))

I ask weakly, wondering if there was a way we could help him too.

After Bash.. once Bash is fixed we will move right on to Desmond. 

Cary says something else that reminds me of my vision at the station.

Well, fuck..

I stare at the BBQ now in front of me feeling sick Wink

I was expecting Ettie to lead me to the lab first before she left to go get more food but I suppose my instructions weren't very clear.

"It's ok Ettie, I got this."

I take what she dished out already before being distracted away by a mysterious soldier.

"I.. I don't know."

I quickly shove my mouth with some food, feeling uncomfortable for lying.

*Cringes at meat flavour but swallows for the sake of te babies.*

"I think he might be in his room."

I change tactics.

"Would you like me to take you there?"

I offer

Last edited by Meredith Sulez on Sat Jul 27, 2024 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Playing House
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next