Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Playing House

Go down 
+13
Zorra Foxe
Bash Starker
Desmond Deathwalker
Meredith Sulez
Carry Foxe
Ettimay Sulez
Mer
Jem Matheson
Princess Blythe
TLG Admin
Rulez
Klaus Sulez
Tully Unerth
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 11:13 am

Meredith:

I look down so very tired and frustrated.

I thought, I thought he was gone..

Desmond gets close and I look up when I feel him all around me.

"Thanks for not giving up on me."

I whisper with a sad smile before he starts drying my tears.

"Desmond, you don't have to.. It's hurting you isn't it?"

I question him concerned before becoming distracted by his wings.

"Are these new?"

I ask stroking his soft feathers.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 6:42 pm

Desmond:

"You haven't have given up on me either." I point out and bump my forehead against her and smile back.

I stop licking and feel my tongue in my mouth. "Worth it." I then try to get it off by licking my inner arm.

I stop as I feel her wing pet and feels sensations.

"Yes." I breathe out. Oh-!"

Ohh. So that's...

I press my wings more into her and move them slightly to feel everywhere and moan.

I lower my head and rub it against hers purring as the sensations come over me. I nip and lick at her ear before I turn back to face her with dark aroused eyes.

But seeing her, young and post cry, I manage to snap out of it with plenty of cascading thoughts of how she was vulnerable and what Bash did to her right after her trauma was wrong and disgusting. No. This wasn't what I was or wanted.

I tense my body, and gaze at her with mortified guilt. I brace myself, then push myself up to sit up. "Sorry! Sorry I-"

My feel my face heat up in embarrassment. I smile strained at her. "Yes. Yes. They're new... And.. Sensitive..."

I gaze down.

"Sorry.. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 7:11 pm

Meredith:

Desmond's reaction takes me by surprise and I flush as our connection allowed me to feel what he was feeling.

That was.. intense.

I should have known better..

I hold him close and burry my face inside his neck trying to control myself.

Desmond is able to snap out of it for the both of us and I sit up along with him in response.

"Don't apologize.."

I cringe.

"I should have asked.. first."

I look away from him trying to calm myself down from.. whatever that was.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 8:08 pm

Desmond:

I shivered at the feeling of the loss of her against my neck. Missing the feeling of closeness. But I needed to stay strong.

I shake my head and swallow trying to think how to explain my jumbled thoughts after all that. I didn't feel like it was her fault at all but wasn't sure how to neatly put it into words.

Er...

I give an awkward smile and try my best for her sake.

"Well, I did lick you and put my wing over you first. So.. If anything I didn't ask for your permission. Besides, you know how I like pets. So permission on my part is usually a given."

I bump my shoulder into her and wink, face still burning a bit.

I flutter my wings a bit, as if I could cool them down.

I consider her touching my chest though. That might... take some time. But I don't want to mention it and upset her.

Speaking of chest...

I glance around.

"I should probably... Find a shirt..."

It would give us... Time to cool down. but then I realize, "I don't know how I'm going to get one on though."

How does Beo wear clothes?... He must have some specially designed shirts and that jacket of his that I never thought about until now.

Does he even have the ability to shift them away? His animal traits were always just... There...

I wonder if Mer knows anything but I don't want to bring up Beo to her.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 8:59 pm

Meredith:

"Old habits die hard I guess."

I tease a little at his wink.

We used to be in a relationship after all.

Desmond mentions grabbing a shirt, but then admits to the obvious challenge with putting one on.

"Can't you..?" 

I try to think of how to say this.

"Like retract them inside your back?"

I look behind him for back slits, this time trying not to touch.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 11:01 pm

Desmond:

Bash suddenly had a wing out too, now that I think about it. Oddly, only one tho. Whatever that meant. Maybe he did have interactions with the artifact after all? But enough about 'him'...

"I... have no idea."

Retract them into the back?

I roll my shoulders a bit.

How would that work? How would they fit? Would I feel them under the skin? I shiver disturbed. Hopefully, it would be numb like.. Inner body stuff...

"Imagine if Morg saw me now." I muse.

I lift up a hand and gaze at it as I extend and retract my feline claws trying to think of how easy I was able to do that. Then focus on the sensation of the claws in and out, trying to psyche myself to try it with my back despite the slightly nauseating feeling at the idea of how badly arousing it might feel.

I slowly move onto all fours and take a deep breath, even though I didn't need to.

"Okay." I grimace warily and give it a shot, wincing and bracing myself for the worst.

I shiver and shift slightly as the wings fold in and side under the surface and settle.

I hesitantly, experimentally stretch. Then look to Mer and give a self-deprecating smile.

"I look terrible now, don't I?"

I can't imagine it looks normal. I bet it's disgusting. Like a... Skin turtle shell... Or a hunchback.

I push myself up intending to look around for a shirt to hide my hideousness from Mer and hopefully before other Mer shows up. But before I do though, I realize I should inform Mer. In case it could set her off.

"I sensed the other you nearby when we first arrived. I let her know we were leaving too. She's good by the way. Well, you're good so.. You know. Obviously." I add in, given all the bad duplicates that apparently happened. "I hope that was okay?"

I feel off about it now about it. Given her trauma.

I frown warily. "Sorry I... Should have asked... I just, got cause up in you know... Happy she was free too..."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 11:30 pm

Meredith:

I sensed Desmond was a bit insecure with the wing retraction so I look away as to not make him feel self conscious.

He then makes a comment about Morgan and I grimace wondering what that meant before he asks me how he looks.

"You could never look terrible Desmond."

I respond before turning around to face him.

He looked stunning as always.

Desmond mentions.. my clone, and says that he spoke to her of our presence and future motivations.

I blink a few times not knowing what to say to that.

"She.."

I try to think.

"Ok."

I swallow hard instead.

It would be strange seeing her. I tried not to stare at her in the past but it was hard. To see yourself in such a way.. the way I was meant to be was rather unsettling.

Now I can hardly recognize myself.

I was still working out my feelings about her but what I could say with utmost certainty was that I was jealous. She was so far removed from any of this, she truly was.. free.

I move my hand over my stomach self consciously feeling horrible for thinking that way but I couldn't help it. Her mind, body and future was all her own - where mine was not.

She did not even have to worry about the curse..

"It's fine.. don't worry about it."

I say in response to Desmond trying to remain strong with the crushing reality that was now in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2024 11:57 pm

Desmond:

I give a slight uncertain shrug at her compliment and a small smile. "Thanks."

I watch her reaction and glance down at her stomach as she touches it.

I hope I didn't stress her out too much.

I had... heard things when I had been trying to carefully listen for people in here.

I look away awkwardly not wanting to... bring it up since... That was her news to tell.

There were of course the thoughts of how long she must have been pregnant for them to have progressed to that stage.

Had I... been high with her before all this and didn't remember? Could the memory have been removed when my mind was being picked at to not investigate her further? It seemed like multiple.. Maybe it was a kitten litter?... Or was it... Bashs?.. Since his mom was... Feline too...

Either way, it didn't matter.

I needed to help her and support her regardless.

I look back and nod hesitantly and just take her not being mad at me as a relief.

I give her a smile hoping it was encouraging, then head off to a bedroom to find and get a shirt on.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 12:13 am

Meredith:

After a moment of silence between us, Desmond leaves to put on a shirt.

I close my eyes and pick up the food on the ground before bringing it back over to the kitchen to continue packing.

At some point or another I see.. her - standing by the water fountain, scanning the perimeter.

"Desmond.."

I vocalize.

"She's here."

I wander over to the door but hesitate.

I turn back around, unable to confront her, and go back to the kitchen to continue packing.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 12:29 am

Desmond:

I hear Mer and come over. I had managed to find a messenger bag when I had rifled through the closet and bedroom for supplies after getting a shirt on. I put a hand on her back and leaned against her briefly as I passed by.

"Nice." I smile and nod at how much she had done so far. Sorting them by temperature was smart.

I then head over to the door and head out. Glancing around just in case, Bash had sent out people looking for us by now.

I continue looking around as I head over to her.

"Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

Species: : Human

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 1:00 am

Mer:

I knew better than to approach the fountain when clearly there was no one around.

So why did I do it?

Perhaps, I had hoped it was an ambush. Just so I could blow us all to hell when the time came.

What life could I possibly hope to live knowing I was a duplicate of another..

Desmond's voice pulls me from my dark thoughts and I turn to face him.

"Desmond. What a pleasant surprise."

I respond wondering how he escaped the castle.

"Just you and .. Meredith?"

I frown wondering how that came to be.

Last I remember he was quite mad at us.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 1:12 am

Desmond:

"And to you as well." I think about how I literally could have ended up ditching her there had she not gotten out herself somehow. But... It's not like I had much of a choice... And besides. She is here now.

"Yeah. She got me out actually."

I notice she's all alone...

I don't know if I should mention Russia or not... I might be hard for her to talk about... And... I might not have the right after I did ed up escaping without them...

I look back to the house I had come from. Then look back at her a jut a thumb towards it.

"We're gathering supplies over there."

I glance around again just in case. Then look back at her and swallow.

"Are you... Okay?"

Meredith's words come back to me... How we're all going through changes.

And Mer got her... Revelation...
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 1:36 am

Mer:

It was not good for us to be standing out in the open like this.

Desmond points in the direction of the house he and Meredith were at and I lead the way back there.

"I am doing as well as can be expected considering the circumstances."

I say in response to his question before asking one of my own.

"Where are you planning to go?"

I open the door and head on inside.

My.. ?

The other one was in the kitchen.

She glances up at me briefly and we both make eye contact..

(Meredith) "...you? Uhm........ I'm sorry."

She leaves the room before completing her sentence.

I didn't blame her. What could we possibly say to each other?

I turn back to Desmond.

"Princess Owylnn and Russia are among those who escaped with me from the castle. We are looking into setting up a base here for now. You are more than welcome to join us if you like?"

I offer him
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 2:48 am

Desmond:

I follow her thankfully.

"I honestly don't know," I admit. "I was hoping maybe there were plans or a list back at the barn. But.. I don't know if there will... actually be any..."

All that planning for 'vampire Beo'... Poor Mer... I think back to that moment and fidget with my bracelet as the two Mers have there... Moment...

I look back to the Mer I was talking with when she turns back to me.

"Oh, that's good," I say at the news for her and Russia's sake.

I swallow.

"Um.. You should.."

I glance back where Mer left then look back at her.

"Know something first."

I hesitate and fidget with my bracelet more. Thinking of how to tell her I was... A monster now and that it probably was a result of fighting Beo after he killed her...

It affected where I could be and... What I ate... So... She would... Find out eventually... But... Other Mer already had that freak out about me being 'alive' and all...

I gently take her hand and bring it up to my cat ear and rub against it, as I look her in the eyes, taking her in sadly. Knowing this could be the last time she sees me as... Just me...

"I'm not... biologically normal anymore... But I still.. Am me."

I let go of her hand and take a step back from her to give her space for the next part and fiddle with the strap of the messenger bag.

"I..."

I swallow and look down at my feet, not wanting to see her revulsion... And... How I got her to come over for probably nothing.

"Drink blood now... I'd understand if you'd want to rescind your offer."
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 6:01 pm

Mer:

"So.. your like a vampire now?"

I stare back at him perplexed.

How??!!

"How did this happen???"

I look away fuming, enraged by the injustice of it all.

"Did he... do this to you Desmond?"

Is not a single person in that damn castle safe!
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2024 6:29 pm

Desmond:

"Sort of... Hot light like the castle's energy walls burn... And I don't have a heartbeat anymore..."

I hesitantly look back up at her.

Of course, she wanted to know... It gave me a sinking sensation. Given it was probably tied so closely to what Beo did to her.

"I uh... It might have been the artifact... I... fought Beo with it..."

I glance over her wondering if that might have been what saved her. How else was she so... Whole?

I lower my cat ears warily and my stomach tightens. Did I curse her? A part of me couldn't bare to try and listen to find out.

"It certainly made Bash curious... He held me on a wall for a while, then..." I stare off and for a moment say nothing, as my mind goes back to the food lab unbidded, and shake my head, rub my hands over my arms, shakily, and keep my eyes downcast. "Let's just..." Swallows. "Say I learned I have... a self-healing ability now..."

I hesitantly bring my eyes back up.

"Is that how you... Do you have the healing now?"
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 12:06 pm

Mer:

An artifact did this?

Desmond asks a question I did not understand.

"No?"

I think back to Beolan's attack and cringe.

He was most likely referring to that incident.

"A nurse healed me.. after what happened in the castle."

I hesitate.

"What do you eat Desmond?"

I press on needing to know all the facts of his new condition.

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 8:15 pm

Desmond:

"Oh."

I nod and grind my teeth.

"Sorry." I apologize for the reminder.

Dang. That's some powerful stuff. I didn't know since... I was always allergic to most medicines.

I tilt my head.

It was... a lot for her to process all at once...

At least I think so.

I should... Also, prepare her I guess.

"I haven't... Tried to eat normal things yet since... I just know I'm drawn to blood now..." I glance away. "It... Smells and tastes really good..."

I glance back.

"I know that.. Sounds like a vampire... Maybe I am?... I don't know... But my tail and ears came out on their own and I... Developed wings... Feather ones. Not membrane bat ones."

I briefly back towards where other Mer had left. Hopefully, she's doing okay, then look back to Mer.
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 10:29 pm

Mer:

My heart sinks at his response.

He mentions other things about his anatomy that was "unvampire-like" but it was still hard to process.

Whatever the case, it was still Desmond and he was still my boyfriend.

It would be heartless for me to give up on him now.

"Thank you for opening up to me like this Desmond. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you.  I support you whatever the case we will get through this together ok?"

I slowly approach him and give him a hug.

Trying so very hard to think what to do now.

I close my eyes remembering once again that I was a clone and it did not really matter what I thought at the end of the day.

Only what she thought..

I slowly let go of him and back away.

"I only care that you don't harm my friends. If you can do that much then you and... Meredith.. can join us."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 11:31 pm

Desmond:

I was relieved at the hug and when she accepted me regardless.

"Thank you." I close my eyes which hurt with emotion and try to just enjoy the sensation hug.

I let her go when she released and rub at my eyes with the back of my hands.

I nod at her stipulation.

"I understand." I swallow. "Thank you... For everything."

I guess now we just see if Mer will agree...

"Speaking of, I should... Go check on her... I think she's... Having a rough time with whatever Klaus and Bash did to her... Um, wanna see what we found so far?"

I say and motion ahead before heading over to see what Mer is doing, worried she might be upset on the floor again.
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2024 11:44 pm

Mer:

I smile back at Desmond sadly.

He then suggests we check  on the other one.

I pause.

This was going to take some getting used to.

I follow after him to the room where my original was residing.

Once we enter inside we discover her fast asleep on the bed.

"Why does she.. look so young?"

I question confused.

She stirs awake and answers my question.

(Meredith) "It was a side effect of my transition."

She sits up.

(Meredith) "Yes?"

She looks at the both of us curiously.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 12:07 am

Desmond:

Ah, resting. Rest was probably good after everything.

Hopefully no nightmares.

Mer asks a good question but other Mer answers herself though.

"Sorry, for disturbing you. Um..."

I glance to Mer clone then back to other Mer and gesture to the clone.

"Mer, Russia and someone named Owlynn are trying to set up a base here for now. Um... How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 12:26 am

Mer

Desmond brings up the base to Meredith.

(Meredith) "It will be much safer than the castle."

She sighs.

"You seem quite connected to Sebastian. How can we trust that you will keep our hideout safe?"

I press further.

(Meredith) "You can't. I am far too attached to him now to be trusted."

She shakes her head before getting off the bed.

(Meredith) "Maybe it's best you leave me.. maybe it's best you keep yourselves a secret."

"But what about you?"

I ask, disturbed at her willingness to give up on herself.

There was definitely more to this then what was being said out loud.

(Meredith) "I don't know. I just think for now it is best I don't come with you. I... am a liability to you in this condition."

She moves a hand over her stomach subconsciously.

I cringe sensing what she meant by that and feeling awful about it.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 11:24 am

Desmond:

Mer presses her about Bash. I can't really fault either one on that.

It wasn't Meredith's fault she was taken advantage of after her ordeal. And Mer does have to think of the safety or herself and everyone against the guy her other slept with.

Mer doesn't defend herself either. I listen to her say she can't be trusted and can't help but feel a sensation in my chest at the words as I involuntarily think about the pizza saw and shiver.

She touches her stomach again and I try to focus past my own thoughts and focus on her and... the kids.

I kneel down next to the bed and look up at her as I try to think of what to say.

"You can't expect me to leave you in 'this condition', Mer."

I reach out a hand and place it on her.

"Besides, we're both liabilities in our own ways."

I contemplate asking if the two of us could just try to see if there were evacuation plans or something. And then if there are we can go there and check it out and then I'll come back and tell Mer and the others. But I don't know what will happen if there aren't any. They were hunters after all, and they were planning to fight for their home.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 12:02 pm

Meredith:

I look back at Desmond in surprise at his words.

Was it really that obvious?

I look down at my hand and stop holding it there.

"It is hard to explain what happened to me. I just.. am very easily influenced when I am around him."

I shake my head frustrated.

"I can stay here and try to help others escape from the castle. Whoever I manage to break out you can bring to your hideout, that way if I am caught the base won't be compromised."

I reason with them.

Desmond was quiet for a moment and I tilt my head at him wondering what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 1:16 pm

Desmond:

"Then we should get you as far from him as possible."

It's a big galaxy. Even if planets are freezing, there's got to be something.

But that's also the problem, isn't it? It's so vast and so many aren't habitable. Let alone the curse wiping of those few that do. Who knows how long it would take to find one? By then Mer and co might starve or worse.

And Mer wants to help others here tho. It was noble of her...

"Won't you already be caught?... If I go missing...?"

I slump my shoulders and ponder.

"I wonder if the Navigation guide has anything useful. There was the 'cured' curse lie though so their stuff probably isn't accurate, but maybe there are reports at least or recent excursions? I don't know. Though that's if any databases survived after the whole battle... And... Well... Who knows, he might find out whatever data we glean though... It's probably useless..." I muse uncertain.

"Other than that there's the farm, but I don't know if there's anything there.. There's also Boren's ship. Maybe it could help?..."

I grind my teeth.

"I just-..."

I trail off briefly. I couldn't go back there. Not under the hot lights and a looming possible dissection.

"Are you certain this is what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 1:43 pm

Meredith:

I smile sadly at Desmond's response.

He was right.. logically, that was the best thing for me to do.

But then why did I feel so conflicted about it?

Because of Bash.. I promised I would help him and to what? Leave him behind at my first opportunity? I needed to find a way to separate him from Boron despite all this.. and I felt like we were getting so close with Cary..

Beolan and Klaus needed our help as well.

They were still in there.

"I.. I don't know. Maybe there is a way I could.."

I trail off realizing how stupid I sound.

I look back at Desmond knowing he was struggling with this.

"You mentioned exploring other options then let us do exactly that. Maybe we will find something that will help with this situation. You mentioned the farm?"

I suggest not overly thrilled at the idea of exploring Borons ship. Even if he was just a robot.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 4:15 pm

Wanda Carver, of the Food Guild:
[2259] Playing House - Page 3 F362750c39a8582d8315e2056a356a560798b3fe

I was working on a special personal pizza shaped like a smiley face for *insert rank here* Brandt. He is one of the only senior NEO officers left and I admired him so. A real national treasure kay? 
*dreamy sigh*

The girls washing the dishes were talking about the King and all his scales and sparkles but come on all those alien parts are just *shuttered* give me a nice hunky human man over a beast any day.

There just SO hard to come by now.. 
I came with Gregorian from the colonies for work, he pay here is solid GOLD.. he was such a charitable man giving me a chance to be here and among such titans and important aliens. I always held in my heart the legends of old and the hope of the curse being broken and all wrongs made right and isn't that what I see everyday here? 

Yes. It beats the horrors of the Marcques Hardgrove's cane and rough hand

Then that brutish false Starker, a warped and twisted Father Ben clone Boren made (as they say) to torment us all. BEOLAN. 

I shake dropping my green peppers that I would have aligned the pizza's hair with. It already had olive teeth and peperoni eyes. 

(Beolan): "Must EAT.." He says like he is a illeirate blonde serf, and moves like a zombie. He grabs my pizza for dear heart William and shoves it in his mouth, folding it fit.

The freezer had been broken so the castle staff was trying to cook EVERYTHING that was thawed. 

A single hand was found of the main Guildmaster chef. Dreadful. 

It was probably this BRUTE.

I scream and step back, he goes for all the food cooking straight on the fire mindless.

[2259] Playing House - Page 3 87905893ababe19f0635f92a26f4ce8d5730f87d

I rush out of the kitchen gate and down the courtyard to the Royal Acadumey's walls and many levels and corditors. To the Food Guild to tell them it was a food emergency we needed more PIZZA STAT.

[2259] Playing House - Page 3 457fe34801d2bb659ba1ca2714252cf03e1f106b[2259] Playing House - Page 3 F38ccafd423f7215d2afa29ac7b3ed01305e4927

The whole place was decorated in pizza puff print in honor of Late King Sorin's gift for new commers
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 8:02 pm

Desmond:

My ears feel weird and uncomfortable as there are loud sounds nearby. (Chaos smashing against the shield.)

Hopefully, it's not the kingdom coming for us...

"Alright." I nod and move back to sit up. "Yeah. Let's give it a try."

Hopefully, I didn't set her up for disappointment.

I considered if I should inform her 'what farm' specifically but she already didn't want to know Mer's base... Though if we go there together she'll know either way.

I take in her on the bed. She was tired. I can't ask her to portal us there even if she did know.

I look to the other Mer.

"I can teleport the three of us." I offer. Uncertain if she needed to get back to Russia and Owlynn first before they thought the worst happened to her.

I hear more noises and it was closer now.

I glance at the other Mer and Mer, then crawl over to the window and peer out.

The weird robo freaks were out and on the move... Toward the direction we needed to go... Great...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 8:54 pm

Meredith:

I startle at the noise coming from outside.

Why was I just noticing it now?

(Mer) "I must return to the others. I'm sorry. Are you good to go without us? Or would you prefer waiting until I can get ahold of Russia?"

She offers.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 9:47 pm

Desmond:

"You gotta do whatever you think is right for you."

I say and give her a nod
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 12:13 am

Meredith:

More battle noises are heard and I cringe a little, coming to the conclusion that this may not be as easy as I first thought.

"Well, I suppose it's about time I put these new powers to use."

I lift my arms trying to project a shield.

Instead, a rectangular energy disk hovers in front of me roughly the size of a small door.

I turn it around and sigh.

"Well.. it's something at least?"

I frown remembering the robots were more so annoying than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2024 1:45 pm

Desmond:

I observed Mer's rectangle.

"Yeah. Defense and potential offense if you hit and slice people with it."

I point out.

"Perhaps the new all-purpose golf club?"

I wink, with an attempt to not make this all not entirely doom and gloom, despite the anxiety in the pit of my stomach that this could all be for nothing.

I then put a hand on her shoulder to teleport us.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 12:09 am

Ettie:

I hide from the ruckus of the dinning hall, not sure what was going on but dinner wasnt worth whatever it was.

I was very used to starving but people were making a attempt to stop Beolan from eating all the food.

A few soldiers were trying to decide as more frozen pizza half thawed are consumed, he looked entranced. Under a spell.

There was a debate if moving him would cause a gas outbreak.

I see the Food Guide trying to rush thawed dishes from the broken freezer back to the ovens and away from Beolan.

(Carry): "One wrong move and no food wont be what we have to worry about, the gas."

Another suace jar breaks and Wanda looked to tired from redoing pizza after pizza.

"I..ll..get it." I say knowing I hid the injection for the King in there and had to get it for Dad.

In the freezer deep near the suace I hear something..alive.

I hesitate ready to turn back as there seemed to be a certain new dark atmosphere and coldness to the pizza lab.. but something inside compels me forward entranced.

"D..e..s?" I call out smelling him slightly....

It was the king..right here..

(The Imposter): "What are you doing here...?" He looked disappointed seemingly looking past me. 

(The imposter): ((Blythe! Please answer me..I..I..need....help....)) He tried one last time hopelessly. 

Excited adrenaline at another chance to give him the treatment melts away when  I realize how hard it will be.  I turn to go but almost felt pushed to go back to him and felt like I finely knew what to say to get him to agree. Agree to take the treatment.  I wont trick him.

"I..I know w..w..whhat its like...."

He looked at me surprised.

(The imposter): "Do you know?"

"I..its..like.."

I share with him telepathically the rest unable to say it, understand it but it was like a force so faint yet could move you, like a wind that only skims the water but there was a ripple, a echo you didn't say yet but heard first till you question if you did say it.  A winding tunnel with a treaded trail you cant help but tread because it was so deep and hollowed up to walk wherefore the rest were jagged and edged.

I wasnt fully used to telepathy and leave less the underdeveloped Frugiferentis horns that just barely broke the skin during that terrible night. Nor was really aware of the mental & emotional manipulation the horns and my mind could do together on him... 

It shares a little deeper then I wanted, the purple colored world.

It compares, the feeling to how much everything seemed distorted there distorted madness, in the swirls and colors but allusions symbolism underneath, effecting what reality was, reality effecting the purple space.  

Connected influencing one another yet one cant exist without the other, a mirroring reelection in the purple hued river.. 

His reflection...in a top hat Wink to go with the purple world and the madness. 

(The Imposter): ((What if you cant influence anymore the other side, what if your trapped in the undertow reaching the surface reflection is too hard...)) 

I consider one hat was different, the surface one had stripes..

I had a deep feeling of dread cut couldn't place it.

"I..d..nn.t know.."

(The Imposter): "How would you..treat it? Your a nurse aren't you?"

The visuals carnage in my head and I wasnt sure if I was projecting it or not anymore with sound of static growing stronger.

I dont see the rippling purple water and twisted doodle grasses anymore but shimmering stone, rocks.. so many a huge pile.

Panic hit even though I had no idea what the rocks meant, but that was .... The only way...

I couldn't say that it made NO SENSE. 

I snap out of the trance embarrassed by the nonsense visons. I was wasting his time. 

"T..reatment..shot... I ..have one..more."

He looked confused till I telepathically showed him, Dad's suitcase full back when he would leave to treat him.

(The Imposter):  "I..forgot about that. I haven't had it since.."

"So long." I go find it under the frozen slabs  trying not to trip.

EVERYTHING will be better now..

My heart race faster to get the shot over to him. He slice his arm and I was a little alarmed why he did that for the shot. I wait for his ok he seemed twitchy but gave a curt nod as I injected him where he was cut. 

Shimmery scales exposed under the skin..

Makes me think of all my sparkle little treasures back home. So far away.

I look away realizing I shouldn't look at his scales and wait to see how it effects him. He falls over having some reaction (Jekyll Hyde gaging on the ground) 

I think hes screaming at me to 'get out' get out' so I run awaaay back to the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Science & Pharacore Multi Guild Collab Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Search & Rescue and Battledome Collab Mulit Guild Patch
Spymaster for the Search & Rescue Guild: Xern Infiltration Edition
Special reward from the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
Black Death Research Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit
Hunter Society Patch
Member of the Hunter Society
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Species: : Sirrinid Super Solider
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 8:57 pm

Carry:

I try to find somewhere secure to put the fake Starker splice before he gasses us.

*spider eyes on back of head open up* to see Ettie return without the jar of sauce. At least she was back.. maybe tranced out again.  

There was commotion about something transporting in the middle of the courtyard (under the shield between the castle and the Royal Academy entrances.

It was one of our crypts. Thats perfect!

I drag Beolan over there and open the door to throw him in.

...Something UNDEAD was already inside.

*growls*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 2:50 pm

Desmond:

Hisses and jerks back when the crypt is thrown open. My cat ears fold back in annoyance and I grimace at the light and feel tiredness start to seep in.

I re-shield my eyes from the brightness with a raised hand.

Through my finger slits, I see... Carry. And hear his growls...

I tense and lower my head slightly weakly.

After  brief pause of uncertainty I say, "...So you made it here after all."

'....Great...' I think sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Playing House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 11:17 pm

Carry:

Beolan tries to eat my fingers as I gripped him. The last thing I wanted to do was through him in the crypt with Desmond .. in some 'eat everything you see spell'.

('Bash'Smile: "I'll get Meri.." He didn't seem excited to transport a portal into her scene. I did not have time to question what was going on with them quite yet for a treatment. He seemed much more..stable then I thought he would.

*squints as he leaves before looking at Desmond*

...what a waste... he could have been great.

"Indeed, I'm sorry to see you here...like this.."

I stop myself from asking him what happened. It changes nothing.. hes a vampire....
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 11:43 pm

Desmond:

Bash is getting Meri... At least there's that... I guess...

Better than her being a mantis monsters... who knows what? Meal? Play thing?

I don't really have the energy for this, let alone have the effort to figure out what to say to him other than to look annoyed at Beo.

"There he goes... eating people... Again."

I pause.

"He ate Mer earlier... So I shoved the artifact into his skull... Forgot it was in my hand at the time."

I give a small rueful smile up at Carry.

"Ironic huh? It gave me his death and he's "alive" but keeps eatting people like a zombie."

I tilt my head and loose my smile.

"Makes you wonder who should really be the dead one, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2024 8:42 pm

Carry:

I listen to Desmond's explanation, a bit confused. Does he mean the clone Meridith? is that what happened to her.. 

SO much for putting those two back together Wink 

Beolan tries to say something, perhaps defend himself or contest his claim but he couldn't stop biting down.

This seemed more then a vampire or zombie's hunger...

I wince but meditate over the pain putting a mental wall around it to take it.

"If your not naturarely.. undead.."

If that is even a thing.

"then it could be fixed?"

I ponder his claim about the eye.

"Do you want to see the eye again?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2024 9:41 pm

Desmond:

I try to ponder what he says but I feel my senses and gaze drawn as Beo keeps going at it.

I feel a stir of hunger. The bleeding out earlier had taken a bit out of me. I push myself forward towards Carry, but the heat of the light piercing in around him hits my skin and I back off, snapping out of my trance at the sizzle of pain that hit my face.

I fold in my lips and lick them, stimming my mouth.

Carry was just... Letting him.

Was that for my benefit or is it cause he's a Starker that's alive? So he could do whatever he wants. Even blow up the Neo and people won't be mad unless he's undead.

I realize I haven't said anything... So hot... So exhausting.

I scooch down so I can lay down in the crypt, next to Ettie's shrine by my head.

I hiss and wince as I feel my slightly exposed ankles burn against the light and use my other foot to push my pant legs down, trying to give cover.

"I guess we could try. Do I smash it into Beo's head again and we see what happens? Or do you know how it works?"

Not that I wouldn't mind smashing it into Beo's head... Beo is so being an ass on purpose right now. Eating in front of me after his whole defending himself and vamp talk. He's trying to make me snap. Yeah. He wants Carry to try to kill me. He's doing this on purpose. Get me out of the way. Probably thinks he needs 'less competition' for Mer, even though we broke up, or maybe revenge after I attacked him. I think to myself as I glare at Beo.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 12:37 am

Carry:

Beolan continues to bite out of his mind.

This wasn't the most ideal thing, I was quite lucky Desmond hasn't attacked yet..

...why hasn't he attacked..

I notice the burn to his legs before he covered the pants sleeve.

"Thats much more extreme of a reaction then a vampire.."

Beolan hisses midbite.

"We..best not..redo something that resulted in..this.."

I look between them.

"There are parts of you both in one another do you think? Perhaps we should try to separate those parts and make sure they are in the right person.."

I sigh not sure how both of them have wings if that was the case. Did it ...copy his ..powers then? not .. a exchange? 

"Its not easy, there is chaos to it.." 
I do admit. 

"What of your lighting does Beo have it, has he tried shooting you?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 2:06 pm

Meredith:

Boren appears in my scene and I stop pacing around and glare at him.

"Where is Desmond? What did you do to him!?"

I snap on edge.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 4:12 pm

Desmond:

"It is?" I guess that explains Klaus being fine... As Carry's apprentice, I probably should have known that... Maybe I fell asleep during that lesson or just misunderstood it...

Sleep... Mmm..

But I'm also hungry. ...Twitch.

Focus...

"I do have wings now." I admit. "I just... Don't have them out..."

And I'm too exhausted to roll over and show him. Not that I wanted to anyway. He might... inspect them with his free hand... And that was just what more I needed in this moment. Blood hunger, annoyance, and unintentional sensual wing touches.

I think about Beo 'shooting' me.

"He shot me with a mushroom sneeze... It was weird..." I pause thoughtfully. "Think that was cause I was accidentally high on shrooms before this? Back in the forest?.. Did it give him-" I grimace. "Shrooms?"

I know this isn't all munchies though from that. He ate Mer BEFORE the artifact bashing.

I close my eyes and take a moment to breathe before trying to muster up the energy for the effort of lifting my hands up. I focus intently and strain through the force of trying to crackle lighting between my hands. It comes out black and red.

"I know that looks weird... But it changed colour before all this... After my stay at the.. Re.. Re.. The Re-ed-du-cation Center." I struggle to say the word and frown, before lowering my arms and unintentionally closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 9:18 am

'Bash':

I was relived to see she was unharmed after the attack. Or if she was the light healed had healed her.

I felt my own clawed flesh and bites start to close and the pain ebb. 

I twitch a little nervously rather staying wounded.

"He is with Carry...maybe ....he can help..him"

I wince wondering if that would mean... putting him down..

I don't say it and look down from her angry gaze.

"You ordered Beolan to eat ... he cant stop till you end the order." I murmur embarrassed by it all.

We should all be put out of our misery... 

Any encouragement I felt from the nurse seemed to melt away in Meridieth's presence.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 5:06 pm

Carry:

Desmond tells me he has wings now too. I am very confused what kind of demon is he?

A tengu? 

That would explain all those strange kitsune sightings earlier... but it doesn't explain the light.

Then Desmond talks about Beolan and mushrooms and he looses me.. completely.

"Desmond wha-"

He fell asleep.

Damnit..

I take off my coat cover him and then throw Beolan in the Sulez crypt. 

I shake my bleeding arm off struggling with just putting Desmond down ...is what he would WANT what he deserves to die a HERO Wink

... he was too much of a mystery though... this was not vampism or anything the Darklord's brought bout before. 

*drags him to the LAB under jacket to protect him from the light*

We we're further away from the lit walls and deeper into the Guide HQs.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 6:02 pm

Meredith:

With my index fingers I massage the temples on the sides of my head in an effort to calm down.

Cary was with Desmond now. It was all going to be ok.

I close my eyes in thought.

It was all going to be ok.

I laugh inside myself unconvinced with my own weak, pathetic lies.

My eyes flash open at Boron's mention of Beolan.

"What?"

I startle.

What I said to Beolan was some time ago.

"Let me out then so I can tell him to stop?!"

How can I possibly be around him anymore if it was so easy to hurt him so?

I think to myself, trying not to panic.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 8:28 pm

'Bash:'

I twitch and try to find Beolan, I flinch at how easy it was. Then open a portal... it was straight to her own grave... 

I look away wondering if that was planed by him..or me. probably.. 

Part of me wanted to go with her in case it was a trap but the other part questioned if thats the trap if I go in there with her...

*twitch*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 9:25 pm

Meredith:

Boron opens a portal and SAYS NOTHING.

I stare at him.

"I am going to need a little more than that Boron."

I sass him before taking note what was on the other side.

"What the hell???"

I back up confused.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?!?"

I snap at him.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 9:41 pm

'Bash:'

I suck in a breath nervously at her anger. 

It was understandable but I couldn't feel much of anything now.

"I cant remember.."

I shrug a little and stay on the other side of the portal. 

Just hoping she's distracted by him banging on the other side of the chiseled stone...sensing us now.

I have nothing to say, nothing to make any of this ok , ever.

Last edited by The Imposter on Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 9:56 pm

Meredith:

"What do you mean you don't remember?"

I pause for a moment.

.....Bash?

I shake my head trying not to be distracted by that thought and focus on one thing at a time.

"I need you to tell me I can go."

I shake my head finding this connection so very frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Playing House   [2259] Playing House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Playing House
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next