Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Lock it or Loose it

Go down 
+15
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Joseph Sharpton
Hybrid
Raluca Xern
Emerald
Elsin Lovelace
Rukbat Xern
TLG Admin
Lydia Lovelace
Edward Lovelace
Neressia Moore
Francine Rapce
Eiden McGuiness
Adrian
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emerald

Emerald

Personality : Headstrong

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Warrior

Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 12:42 pm

Emerald:

I wait with sword drawn to Constantine's chest for another attack. Tesla had his blade to his neck.

Nothing happens as Eiden and Francine scurry off, all the townies think its a show. What a bunch of MOPES.

Adrian walks in and dares to tend to Constantine. I was impressed. He was tougher then he looked. Wink
I lower my sword since Adrian didn't get mauled ..we MAY be safe yet.

"Ok."

I take the bottle and look back at Tesla who was about to help Adrian but he comes into conflict with one of the gold witches.

(Neressia):
"You should REALLY let us look at the poor boy, we are professionals."  

(Tesla): "Unhand me jezabel."

I look back wanting to join the BAR FIGHT but I had to give Francine the vodka.

I storm into the cutesy moment between her and Eiden.

"Hey Adrian got the goods."

(Eiden): "Oh good. Thank you!"

He moves aside so I can give Francine her swig.

"You smell sick.."

I say bluntly at the fever smell. I touch her head.
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Species: : Human/ Tullusion / Solmyrrh
Personality : Competitive, Determined, Biosterous
Home Base : The Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Alignment: Elite

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 2:02 pm

Elsin:

*When Constantine got headbashed he broke concentration on his shield of the meat locker (a meat locker mind you that had NO meat or other food stuffs)

Multiple triggered / demon posssed or just HANGRY guests are now back loose in the party room. they also add to the bar fight.

I feel so BAD about what I said to the new girl. It was very ungentalman like.

"I'll help out! I'm sorry about earlyer!"

I put out to whoever is still sane in this place.

Dad tries to wave me over but I ijnore him pretending to not have seen him.

(Edward): "You missed quite the play! I hope they will be selling a stream of it...we should make the girls do something like that. I think people enjoy such old worldy arts. " He already had plans to steal the idea and make MONEY
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 4:48 pm

Francine:

I glance over at Emerald when she enters our scene.

She mentions my condition and I take the vodka swishing it around in my mouth like mouth wash.

*Spits out in a dead plant.*

"Do you think it's an infection?"

I frown feeling more sick at the taste of the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 5:04 pm

Adrian:

Tesla and a gold tower fish get into it with each other.

I pick up Constantine being forced to carry him on my own through the fighting.

Not that it mattered, I was pretty strong anyway.

More creatures enter the party from cold storage.

A rather unfortunate turn of events indeed.

(Lydia) "Yes good idea! Perhaps a dinner theatre?"

She responds noticing our hungry patrons.

I drop Constantine off in his bedroom and lock the wrest of us out.

The Gold Tower woman seemed far too eager to "check up on him" if you ask me.

Monkey boy declares himself to the bar which gives me an idea. I run to the bar counter and pull out one of my Valerian weapons which I had been storing under the bar counter for a rainy day. This one in particular was a sniper rifle. I set it to stun.

"We need to take out the demon possessed."

I set out another weapon for Elsin to use.

"It is already set to stun."

I explain to him regarding his own weopon should he require it.

"We need to take out the demon possessed and drag them back down to the basement. I will rig a shield in the meantime but we have to get everyone under control."

And arrange for a much needed supply run. With the injured now the clock was ticking.

I shamelessly let out my wings and sore above them taking out who I could on my way to the back to figure out a new shield with whatever tech we had lying about
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 7:19 pm

Eiden:

"Try these herbs.."

I offer her the ones I recognize for infection in the bottle cap of the waterbottle.

(Emerald): "Probably .. you will pretty young when we used to go outside but our people that got bit by hags got quite sick. But uh... how dirty was Constantine's mouth really...hes Constantine..."

I try not to react to that one.

"I'll get something to help... theres a store near here isnt there?"

(Emerald): "Adrian talked abot a supley run .."

She seemed unsure. I know, it would be better to wait but I wasnt sure how Francine would take it, she was setting people on fire earlier if she gets sicker it could not only effort her mind but also actions around us.
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 8:23 pm

Elsin:

I was surprised I was given a gun so soon after snapping. Adrian was pretty desperate.

"Ok!" I go with it finding all these fake escape room scenarios pretty unique for a party.

I go about like this was 'zombie paint ball' with little effort.

(Edward): "This is a new style of entertainment, the youth must need some excitement in their lives since we dont have wars anymore.." He watches quite intrigued at me and Adrian cleaning up.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 10:23 pm

Francine:

I take the herbs from Eiden and look down a bit awkwardly at Emerald's observation about Constantine's mouth.

Eiden offers to go out there himself and I glance over at him worried.

"Eiden.."

I say nervously as there was so much out there right now.

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 10:30 pm

Adrian:

Once we cleared up the crazies to a reasonable extent I take the opportunity to make an announcement.

*Lands on bar table and retracts wings.*

"Listen! We are arranging for a supply run shortly. Any and all interested in volunteering for the same please meet up at the front doors in 5 minutes!"

I call out before leaving to move the remaining bodies to the basement and attempt a "shield" of sorts with exposed wiring and an electric current.

It wasn't pretty but it should do until Constantine wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Species: : Tullusion Eperiment / Solmyrrh
Personality : Calcinating & Risqué
Home Base : Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:08 am

Edward:

Me and Lydia take notes of all the 'creative' ventures taken tonight. We will find a way to stay relevant.

Food was a serious lack, so much the barkeep who I did not think much about before wanted to go out and get some.

"You poor basterds are going to need my shield.."

I say like I'm Adamaous Rapce or something.

(Elsin): "Yeah I cant help there."

He teased hi lack of abilities as he returned his gun and joined us.

((Maybe we should just go home afterward...))

I tell him and Lydia, it should already be over midnight and its not over. If this develops further we do not want to be with the public.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:23 am

Raluca:

*has Tesla's gaze in the 'entertainment tube spiritualty weakening him'*

*did my part to 'help' with barfight Wink

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:43 am

Constantine:

I wake up sensing Mum's call disturbed.

why is she outside...

I try to get up and almost gag at the pain in my hand as I rolled over on it.

Goodbye perfect hand...
It upset me greatly but It probably should have been done days ago to spare everyone... THAT.
It was selfish.

Unfornatenly I cant make contact with mum, there was no way to concentrate between the throbbing from my head.

Yeah that is not happening..
I hold the bandaged hand to myself and try to ransack threw my drawers with my good hand to find anything to stop the pain.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 4:07 am

Eiden:

I stroke some of Francine's hair back sadly at her questioning voice.

"I handled a Xern today...it cant be that different.."

Emerald looks at me like it WAS.

I also have not taken my 'pills' tonight so...

I light kiss Francine on the good side of her mouth very gently - more a peck.

To go WOLF FACE BEARD
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 2:22 pm

Adrian:

My efforts were sloppy and I resented myself for it.

It was hard not to dwell on the electric monstrosity I left in the back, let alone how moments after shooting half the bar patrons I immediately ask the other half to risk their lives for a supply run which will most likely end in vein.

I took to setting  bottles of booze on each table for self service as my ability to attend cocktail orders at this time was obsolete (the patrons who chose to stay behind took to buying whole bottles now instead of glasses).

Edward Lovelace of all creatures took to heading the supply run do to his unrivaled power among the other patrons. The Xern of course, chose not to engage.

I would go myself but I could not leave the bar alone.

Which reminded me of Constantine who I moronically in his room with life threatening injuries.

Bloody fucking hell!

I run over to the back, grab more towels, booze for sanitization, booze for the pain and anything else I could find.

"Oi! Buddy are you awake?!"

I knock at his door ready to kick it in if he does not response.

Poor bastard is probably bleeding out on his bed right now..
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 2:27 pm

Francine:

I project worry to him through my eyes but felt myself growing far too weak to do much else.

He kisses me and I barely see his transformation before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

Personality : Reserved, Protective

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 2:35 pm

Lydia:

I smile warmly at Edward for his generosity.

An excellent business strategy should he single handedly be the one to save this failure of a bar Wink

The town is small. People will remember this for next time.

Edward then suggests going home afterwards and I ponder this alternative.

"I support you whatever your choice."

I respond as both Elsin and myself were quite reliant on him for protection.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 2:45 pm

Echo:

The place slowly became a disaster with every passing hour and I could not be the happier for it.

This was much more exciting than staying cooped up in the family bunker *slight guilt hearing mom reach out for me*

After dancing with a few golden girls and the very realistic live action drama (which I was not entirely convinced was planned), the bar tenders seeks volunteers for the food run.

The idea sounded reckless and exciting but I was still tied up in the bar fight to really care about such things.

*Notices a family member and carelessly shoves Tesla away from his deep tube trance.*

"Raluca! Is that you???"

I ruin her moment.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 4:23 pm

Raluca:

I smile at Orion's son who was must likely sent to watch us.

"Prince Rukkbat what a pleasure. Mmm I am a Magic Mirror now."

...and everyone in the ring is no more.

I twirl around just thinking about getting rid of 10,000 years of Lords just like that.
That was the only silver lining of this whole troubling situation.

"You can tell your father he failed to ruin Rasal and I'm still here...maybe next time he shall be here in the flesh whenforth his scemes run the course instead of hiding away..."
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 4:31 pm

Constantine:

I choke down some pills I find in a drawer without water and almost pass out again.

Adrian was near by I hear him faintly.

But he wasnt coming in. I stumble to open the door and kneel down in a tumble.

"Hey.." I breath out taking one of his bottles to swig. Normally I would never drink but right now was awful.

"Thank you.."

I realize he was the only one to help me.. even Emerald and Tesla must have given up on me after... what they saw.

Im sure Francine and Eiden have.
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 6:44 pm

Elsin:

Father wanted us to leave. The night of of Sanheim however was not over. I look at my watch and see it was nearly dawn but still looked pitch black.

Why?
I frown feeling like if we have to keep up any more of this I would loose it again. I was still so HUNGRY.

(Edward): "Ok gather the girls, we'll keep you guys in the middle of the group and the others on the edges just in case..we arent that far."

I nod at him and was going to tell Adrian goodbye but he was gone. The feisty big muscled blonde and the hot guy from the play come down the stairs together.

(Emerald): "When we leaving lads?"

Her blonde companion looked even more grumpy coming over.

(Eiden): "Francine is fine, thanks for asking." He growls at hood guy. I shove him aside to get in front.

"My father is leading the party, this way.."

I announce trying to be impressive. She was not...
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 11:19 pm

Adrian:

I set the supplies on his nightstand and help the poor bastard back into bed.

"The whisky will also help you sleep."

I respond while checking his hand wound.

"I have put your finger in the deep freeze. Once the night lets up we can see about getting it reattached."

I change his old towel for a new one and pour some more vodka on the wound for cleaning.

"I have arranged a group to leave shortly for a supply run. Hopefully we will have some actual medical supplies here soon."

I take a moment to think about everything else but did not want to overwhelm him.

"How are you feeling? You sort of hagged out there a bit."

I jest but in all honesty he was quite frightening. 

The only reason I wasn't more on edge around him had soley to do with complete and utter sleep exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 11:27 pm

Echo:

I raise my eyebrows amused when Raluca announces that she was a magic mirror now.

How fitting..

I smirk as she prattles away with respect to father's latest plans.

I could not keep up there were so many.

"So are you trapped inside there now?"

I knock on the glass.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 11:32 pm

Lydia:

I watch Elsin try to impress the beautiful blonde female as we start to head out.

I truly was rooting for him.

I try so very hard not to be embarrassing and follow close behind Edward.

"I wonder why the handsome hero is still in character?"

I question him.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 1:35 am

Raluca:

Quite a few head outside despite it not being over. Many will not come back..the same way...

Rukkbat knocks on the glass and tries to make my new reality quite sound lack luster.

"Trapped? You are trapped boy in your vessel of flesh. Everyday all of you struggle so agonist what you feel what you sense what you think. Bound to your instincts, your reactions.. 'm free... perfection. Souless and aware. What you see is immortality..without consequence.."

So many demons were heavy in the air escaped from the snow, I would never be like that. Disgusting desperation still so full of emotion and feeling clinging to what was lost craving a body.

When I believed in the Starkers for such a long time and then realized salvation was initiable for the likes of me that is when I vowed never to be trapped in the cycle of the afterlife.  To find that way out.

Being a vampire was not so, there was still emotion and self I could not master, mistakes and emotional reactions.  

Now the perfect 1s and 0s of a computer system there was nothing spiritually could ever touch me again. But the family ring shared too many mind together and of course Raginbar... my brother had to be there.

Being with him was never peace. Now I was in a much bigger 'ring' all by myself with something magical called 'wifi' that could take me anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:24 am

Constantine:

I was in no position to stay on guard right now and its all I've been doing since the surface world became my home.
It was a strange out of body experience letting him care for me. Trusting him that much.

I try to listen and not drift out of my mind.  I take another deep swig trying to get the taste of blood out of my mouth.  I dont spit it out but swollow it not to waste alcohol.  It was always fogging up my pain.

"T..hank you. Adrian." I was amazed at how he handled so much flawlessly.

I look back at him at his question about becoming haggish. It was hard to remember the whole thing now. I wasnt really myself.

"I guess...you were right...about me.."
I sigh.

"I dont feel anything..like that..I feel ..normal.  Cant even mind talk....bet you'd like that.."

I try again to no avail. I think father was here too now. I did have some sense. This was not good..

Maybe if I sleep I could astral project but even that seemed impossible now. I take another swig trying to knock myself out deep enough to try.

"What about..Francine?"

I ask not feeling powerful enough to have drained her surely?

But my last kiss with Edward was quite traumatic that I had some fear about it. It was all a black out to me now.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 12:32 pm

Adrian:

I listen quietly at Constantine's self assessment.

Did he really lose his power?

I consider

Constantine asks about Francine and I pause for a moment.

"Eiden has been taking care of her. I think she might have an infection of some sort."

I try to remember her sickly appearance before she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 12:36 pm

Echo:

"Cool!"

I grin not understanding a word she said.

"What happens if I break you mirror?"

I ask before waving Nerissa over for some possible fun.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 1:59 pm

Constantine:

I consider Adrian's words. Francine should be fine then if she goes home, we know how to treat that.

"It was weird to think I had such a dirty mouth like one of the old creepy biddys outside...."

Making it humorous in my mind was the only way to cope with the deep deep awkward.

Well I'm never going home again....

"Wait..supply run..? is the night ove-"

That sounds really ba..
*passes out... *
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Species: : Siesces / Human
Personality : Ambitious, Sharp, Glamorous

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 2:06 pm

Neressia:

I was glad Adrian did not shoot me or the other girls since we too were indwelled.. but not as rabid as the weak possed minds running rampant. They were far to stupid to control the power.

Dreadful.

I look over at Rukkbat as he summons me and walk over carefully to that mirror. It seemed to be the source of the troubling scene between Rasal and the fire witch.

"Yes?"

I stay a good enough amount away from the mirror and the golden women who.. looked like..

*twitches*

Raluca....

She gives a careless shrug in her golden gown that seemed always like a fluid.

(Raluca): "If you must, I would at least look in it first.." She says always a puzzle with her.

I scrowl at her and storm over to appear non intimated by that vile leech.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 3:00 pm

Adrian:

I smile awkwardly at Constantine's joke.

Poor buggar, I couldn't imagine being in his position right now..

He passes out before completing his thought and I leave him to his sleep, setting his bottle back on the night stand.

I face my FEARS and approach the table of golden girls to ask for the key.

"Which one of you fishes took Constantine's room key!"

I snap trying to sound intimidating.

Last edited by Adrian Conrad on Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 3:05 pm

Rukbat:

Nerissa was most engaged when she saw who it was in the mirror.

Interesting..

I chuckle.

"Nerissa shall we look in the mirror or shall we smash it?"

I ask
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Species: : Siesces / Human
Personality : Ambitious, Sharp, Glamorous

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 4:06 pm

Nerissa:

I feel like this was a trick of sorts.

"Smash it and blame it on a drunken fool?"

I suggest while turning to glance at Adrian questioning the other girls.

Elektra looks at him a moment.

(Elektra): "Everyone is not a 'fish'..."

"Oh look who came back.."
I pout thinking it can not be smashed now with his presence.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 4:22 pm

Adrian:

I overhear the two at the tube discussing whether to smash it.

Probably not a bad idea considering what just happened to Cause and Puffy just now but that thing drained the last of our budget so at the very least we should try selling it off to some poor sucker first.*

"Oi! You break it you buy it."

I snap at the two.

(Ordina) "I may have took his room key."

She bats her eyelashes at me playfully.

(Ordina) "I mean, who can resist a bad boy am I wrong?"

She giggles deviously but I could not tell if she was serious or not.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 4:32 pm

Elektra:

I look over with annoyance at Ordina.

.....getting sick of her shit.

I leave them to go look at this tube before it gets smashed.

I get some blonde porno vison that involved a FLAXEN wheat field and golden star dust over the lovers.
Some dark haired guys at the table across snicker at what they think is my kink.

"This is stupid.."

I stay by it close so whoever approaches me next will get a vison.

Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 4:39 pm

Edward:

I was kinda annoyed Adrian wasnt coming I planed to DITCH these mopes after we reach my home.

Well thats not my problem in how they will get back...

"Careful ladies in the middle now.."

I make sure our girls are safe.

"And son.."

I tease Elsin as always and turn to Lydia.

"mm maybe he is hangry too."

He did look rather intense for pretty boy.

I think as I shield everyone as much as I can.

I quickly make the group move and transport us right outside the store. It was clearly 9 am on the clock tower.

it rains blood and SNOW as some horse is ripped apart in the air

fuck...

"Get inside..hurry hurry its not over.."
I see my breath annoyed at how much bisnuess this is going to cost me.

Elsin runs to the FRUIT to get those bananas and I hear gun shots as someone else was looting and grabbing.

"Hey... back off."

I hit it out of one's hand but another shoots up the window and snow blasts in.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 5:13 pm

Lydia:

I giggle a bit at Edward's observation regarding the handsome actor and rush into the grocery store as instructed. Unfortunately none of that mattered as a gang of rival looters shot out the window and more than just snow came flying in to greet us.

Jean:

The woman I ended up in was not my intended target.

Nonetheless I take this opportunity to sprint to the back of the store and grab a jacket and supplies to elongate my stay as I was NOT going back to hell when this was all finished.

(Adamaous) "Ettimay are you awake? We are not alone and I need you to stay conscious"

He takes some medication from the counters to try and give to his wounded companion.

Her blood was too much.

I rushed to leave them trying to stay focused at the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 5:21 pm

Edward/Boren:

I smirk lighting up my hand with blue spark excitedly.

This wasnt the first time I found use for a grandchild....

I snap back to the task at hand and disarm the criminals.

"Enough!"

I shield the window and then the whole store to stop anymore snow from leaking inside.

We see multiple creatures hit the window shierking at us.

The whores all fawn and cheer me on and I walk over to Elsin getting a basket of my own to place objects in.

(Elsin): "Dad what are we going to do??"

" Survive."

the lack of sunlight is really going to be issue though..

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 5:27 pm

Ettimay:

I slip in and out of consciousness ALMOST seeing Constantine there in the void but Adam woke me again trying to bring some medicine to my mouth.

"Noo.." I cough trying to push him away burning up with infection fever I was to weak to fight.

(Edien): "Hey!" He almost trips into JEAN before seeing us. "What happened???" He looked horrified at our states and then started shoving products into his basket.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 5:36 pm

Jean:

We are sealed in before I can escape.

The energy looked like Boron's. I was too angry though to see if it was him.

I curse and run to the back of the grocery store and lock myself inside the pharmacy.

Fuck!

I hiss in annoyance while digging through the drawers assessing the technology and medications available to complete my task.

This timeframe seemed different though, there was far more magic substances in these cabinets than I was used to.

It was probably for the better as my return here was in line with the supernatural so naturally a supernatural remedy would need to be used in response.

(Random whore in the background) "Thank you Edward we were surely gonners if it weren't for you!"
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 5:51 pm

Adamaous:

"We were locked outside."

I respond to Eiden relieved.

"Are Francine and Constantine alright?"

I ask trying to get Ettimay to stop fighting me with the medication.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:03 pm

Eiden:

They looked awful! and Adam got a tattoo!!  It was hard not to stare.

I jump startled someone locked us inside this part of the store.

"N..no Constantine attacked her... Francine and I wounded him and I dont know what happened. I got Francine away... I came here to get antibiotics for her wound..."

I look at his mouth cut awkwardly. It was kinda like that.

"her bite is infected."

I snap at the women and unlock the door all wolf growling.

"We are LEAVING."

Last edited by Eiden McGuiness on Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:04 pm

Adrian:

The one separates herself from the others and I go to her because she was not a fish.

Leans against tube in response.

"Tell me your friend is not serious?"

I ask trying to avoid getting into it with her.

Tube displays large wasp nest with millions of bugs flying around.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:13 pm

Raluca:

Rukkbat and his pet seem to back down and do not approach.

I watch the valerian women, hers was quite interesting even though she did not like it. I think it was more for the one inside her then herself.  

Then followed by Adrian as the two similar enough creatures converse.

I watch his vison thoughtfully. It seemed to disturb the female, she looks away

(Elektra): "I would not put it past her....hes the chosen one....what are you going to do?"

Last edited by Raluca Xern on Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:18 pm

Adamaous:

I look down at where Eiden was staring and button up my shirt awkwardly.

How embarrassing...

What Eiden says next both worries and confuses me.

At least they were all...alive?

I try not to let this most overwhelming situation get to me before I pick Ettimay up and follow after Eiden.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:25 pm

Jean:

Some young pup makes it a point to snap at me on his way out.

If he only knew...

*Twitch twitch.*

"Good! Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out!"

I snap at him.
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:30 pm

Elsin:

"Mum!" I call to her when I hear her finely I wonder why she was over there so long. I'm sure all the birth control for the whores was looted first.

I shove at another guy trying to run into Dad's shield.

"Ugh good luck!"

Someone who looks like a famous old guy passes by but I didnt bother taking a double look on my way over.

"Mum? Come on.. we need to stay together."

It was weird Dad left her alone this long..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:33 pm

Klaus:

I follow the two inside the grocery store and we are soon locked inside.

Suits me.

I terrorize the foul gits as punishment for their HAYNES ACTS with all the self righteous fury I could muster.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:40 pm

Adrian:

I sigh irritated at their little game.

"Would you get it back for me?"

I say in response to the priestess' question whom I now sensed was Valerian.

I was not sure why I asked her it just seemed like the natural thing to do.

I turn away and leave her to it as I was busy with other matters.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:53 pm

Jean:

I am once again interrupted by another.

Why!

I glance over at him darkly but could not bring myself to hurt him out of some motherly instinct my host had for this boy.

"But this is the safest room in the building."

I explain.

"You should really stay here with me."

I fix his shirt collar in thought.

"Oh.. it looks like you are injured. May I?"

I take a cotton swab and sample some of his blood before storing it away.

Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:02 pm

Electra:

I blink a little not sure why I had to bother but he did feel so familiar....

I try not to remember.. anything of the old days so I dont even go there if I knew him.

(Raluca): "You are taking too long..."

I think she meant standing by the lava lamp. I roll my eyes believing her a hologram and walk off back to the girls.

*snaps opening window as snow blows in*

I let out my wings and lift up  Ordina by the hair and dangle her out the window half way to let some creature claw at her.

"GIVE ME THE KEY!"

I shove her out further as the girls try to stop me.

"She thinks she can cage the chosen one! She thinks she is worthy!"
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:08 pm

Ordina:

Electra loses her mind and dangles me out the window by the hair.

I scream bloody murder and give her back the damn keys.

"LET ME GO!"

I snap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lock it or Loose it
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: The Club-
Jump to: