Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Lock it or Loose it

Go down 
+15
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Joseph Sharpton
Hybrid
Raluca Xern
Emerald
Elsin Lovelace
Rukbat Xern
TLG Admin
Lydia Lovelace
Edward Lovelace
Neressia Moore
Francine Rapce
Eiden McGuiness
Adrian
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 8:16 am

Ettie:

Adamaous gives me some instructions for the flower. I stop myself from asking why feeling to self-conscious about it.

He transports Francine and Eiden over. Eiden wakes up stumbling against the wall not to fall. He gave me a careful look as well as he saw something too.

(Eiden): "You guys..look better." *awkward smile*

I remember now Adamaous was out here with Francine and Eiden over Klaus's whim.

((What of Klaus?)) I ask Adamaous privately sensing him very close by. Though I was pretty sure only Adam and Noomi were the ones outside originally not him.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 6:14 am

Constantine:

I give Dad a look at his reluctance. He had power over Joseph but now that I was aware of his advantage I wasn't so keen on seeing Dad fight Uncle without the same.

"You seemed a little out of character tonight for the moral high ground...."

I say heavy with implication. Mum's reaction to him seemed not so consenting for her blood.

"..too bad." I finish the sentence more flippantly and put my hand under my arm with the bottle applying pressure again.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 8:44 pm

Adamaous:

Francine stumbles against the wall right next to Eiden and I tilt my head not quite sure I wanted to know what they were up to.

Ettimay asks about Klaus and I frown a bit.

((He is not quite acting himself at the moment. Perhaps I should transport the three of you home and return for him later.))

I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 8:54 pm

Klaus:

I blink at his implication but don't say a word.

"It has been a long night Constantine. Put your blood away."

I scold while turning away and leaving before I did something else I would very much regret.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 8:47 pm

Ettie:

I peer at Adamaous questionably knowing Klaus wouldn't like that much. I should really try to reach him myself. But..

((Alright, but please come back as soon as you can you've been out enough too.))

Eiden gets nervous at the quiet, or his whole ordeal out here at all.

(Eiden): "What? I'm sorry for the ditch! But you left us first!" He tells Adam off defensively.

"...we're going home.."

I try to get him to stop, but did not feel commanding right now.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 10:06 am

Adamaous:

*Teleports the group to the tunnels.*
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 2:29 pm

Adrian:

After commanding Electra to get Constantine's room keys from her golden companion, I wander off to the back and zone out KING WASP style Wink

When I eventually come to, I return to the bar to find it completely destroyed.

Bollocks!

I cuss before grabbing the keys from the door and heading off to go sweep forever.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 10:13 am

Constantine:

I sigh supposing I should be glad Dad had at least standers left for bloodletting..

"...if only you would have had the same high standers on compelling me and then we would not have all quarreled..."

I smirk watching him leave before I limp back inside seeing Adrian sweeping.

(Raluca): "Careful, donot touch the mercury on the ground..." She warns him with the lava lamp leak.

"I'll fix that.."

I think it was already leaving acid burns...the snow melting might..have helped.. or not..

"So Adrian did we make a profit or was it all a disaster!?."

I double wrap my hand in a towel dreading the answer.

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 11:35 am

Adrian:

I dodge the mercury at Raluca's warning.

Oi....

Constantine enters our scene to assist.

It was good to see he was still ok after his latest encounter with the mayor.

Creepy buggar..

I think to myself before Constantine asks about the clubs profits.

"Well, we definitely made good money."

Especially after that theatrical "skit"

"But with the damage to the club..."

Er...

"There might only be a modest amount left afterwards."

*Shrugs at him with a broody look before continuing to sweep.*
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:21 pm

Constantine:

Adrain breaks the news. It was hard to feel positive about anything that happened really.

I suck in a breath trying not to overthink.

"Its..a start." I give him a hopeful expression as much as I can muster right now and turn back out the door.

I rush off to LOOT while I can... since buying anything is not on the table for a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 10:27 pm

Klash:

I flash into the Golden Antler as instructed.

Bloody hell there was more blood here than back in the tunnels!

*Holds breath and covers mouth trying not to slurp what I could off the ground.*

(To Constantine) ((You ok son?))
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:29 am

Constantine:

I return from looting SHIMMER and start mass throwing away the trash, my clothes, the bed trying to clean. It was ALMOST hag smell free when I started bleeding from my nose.

(Raluca): "Cos ... don't forget.."

"Right! I will ... fix that soon!" I comment passing by how she took over the karaoke machine covering it in that golden mercury like metallic slime instead of the lava lamp - since that broke. Carless whisper was FOREVER on loop now.

*locks door*

I get paranoid and try to drain my nose into the dirt of the plants since if I let it go down the sink it would get in the water ways.

I try not to panic when it doesn't stop after 5 minutes.

I grab the book from earlier about magic shields and wonder if I use this blood this time trying I might be able to make it stronger and BE LEFT ALONE WITH NO MORE INTERUPTIONS WITH PEOPLE ENTERING THE CLUB 24/7 OPEN OR CLOSED

Alas before I can finish the spell it feels like someone cut off my tounge. I gag on the ground spitting up blood on the books then I try to burn the bloody spellbook but it sets fire to the plants as well all at once.

I run to the bathroom cover my mouth with a towel and try to dump water on everything on fire with my other hand.

Then I am hit with ECHO SCREEECH - I thought he wasnt so bad for a Xern Wink I was WRONG. The sound wont STOP. I realize it did stop but it was just echoing echoing

I shove my head in the COUCH but it doesn't help.

Dad speaks but it feels like just more SCREAMING. I cant mind talk with my head under never-ending screech loop.

"NO IM NOT!"' *spits up blood from mouth to scream at him*

yuck yuck

*tries to wipe it off and smears it because its still coming from the nose too*

"WHAT DID YOU DO DAD??!!" I blame him because everything was so WEIRD last night with him and Mom. ONE OF THEM DID SOMETHING.

YUCK I can NOT do this without my shield...

I QUIT!!

I gag turning by back to him freaking out near fainting because I wasnt used to PAIN.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 6:27 pm

Klash:

Constantine states that he is not ok.

I can see that and.. smell that.

My head starts to spin and I try to snap out of it.

"I don't know I-"

I finally remember attacking Joseph.

"We think this might be a curse!"

I call back to him when he turns away.

There was so much blood..

Why was he screaming?

Blood..

*Blinks and attacks Constantine from behind.*
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:56 pm

Constantine:

Unfornatenly bleeding out was not the grossest thing tonight. AGH I fall over a the bite trying to get away from him as violent memory, thought, pain flashes through zapp us both telepathically.

AHHHH

I am way to disturbed / disoriented from it to think straight and try to knock down the desk and cabinets ontop of him not believing the zap was enough to bring him down.

Damnit!!

I spin around on RAW adrenaline trying to see how bad the bite was from behind but cant see anything and I was still bleeding everywhere anyway.

((Adrian!)) *passes out into the potted plants that are now scattered on the ground*
**CLEANING FAIL*

Dandy peeks in and closes the door.

Meanwhile Tiger is slurping the blood on the floor (because he needs to become more powerful then he already is)
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 11:57 pm

Adrian:

I was downstairs with headphones on trying to drown out the god awful sound of "Careless Whisper" on repeat.

Constantine interrupts my stoic bliss cleaning toilets with his disgruntled cries of terror.

*Sighs.*

I rush myself up the stairs to discover the big cheese himself making a bloody mess on his way to an even larger bloody mess which was in fact, Constantine.

"Ohh no you don't!"

I pull out my Valerian blaster from my side belt and shoot the relentless fucker down with everything that I got **stunner wise**.

Once the great tunnel leader known as Klaus was down, I rush to take care of Constantine. 

His wounds were great and he had lost quite a bit of blood.

We could really use an in house doctor at the rate he was being injured.

I think to myself while wrapping him up the best I could and bringing him to his bed to rest up before returning to the main area to lock up his father and start ALL OVER again on the mess upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 3:20 am

Raluca:

Clearly Orion's son in his JELLOUSLY is to blame and is punished accordingly.

"The chambers tube is strong enough he should not be able to transport out in but you need to cover that crack.." I suggest to Adrian when he returns to the main area.

Elsin is staring at him overwhelmed. truly consisting going back to his posssed parents right now over THIS.

(Elsin): "You are not a bar tender..." He points out surprised as his tablet comes alive and unwind from the inside out metallic particles walking on its cord comically.

I infected appliances and pulled wires out of the walls coiled together like they came 'alive so he can have more power then his first little shied he rigged up. and more tech to play with like a good little bug *all power is sucked out of SHIMMER it has no lights now AND is empty for the Golden Antler's power sources, sorry Pandora. You were the least essential*

Roo was hacked/ kidnapped and forced by these cords of wickedness to vacuum the floor. Adrian deserves him MORE.

New music plays - old timey just for Shard - and the screens with semi AI awareness generate horrid Ai images for every lyric on the screen.

"Your welcome."

Headpats Adrian before transporting to Constantine.

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 9:02 pm

Adrian:

I take Raluca's advise and get straight to work.

There was a lot going on which I suppose I should have questioned more but frankly I was too busy and tired to care.

A boy that was still here (apparently) makes a comment.

"What?"

I question while half assing a lose patchjob on the TUBE.

Raluca does her head pat thing and leaves us with a startling slideshow.

Lovely..

Meanwhile screaming and grumbling can be heard in the distance as Echo loses his shit over his damn bike.
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Species: : Human/ Tullusion / Solmyrrh
Personality : Competitive, Determined, Biosterous
Home Base : The Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Alignment: Elite

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 9:23 pm

Elsin:

Adrian 'What's me like any of this made sense. I really hope we were both tripping and none of this was real.

I give him a look back . I know I said I would be helpful but. How does one help in this siutation.

EVERYTHING goes black. 

No music no slideshow. No lights. Down the whole street darkness.

Not again...

I freeze thinking its a hag attack, that the WHOLE terrible night was going to restart again and we would be trapped here.

Everything turns on again like normal. 

"what?" I repeat to him.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 9:38 pm

Adrian:

"What?"

I respond back to him because who the bloody fuck knows.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 9:46 pm

Ettie (beast form): 

*leaves ALL her clothes to transform and fly away BLOW right into Noomi and Adams big fight*

I squeeze , dig though the collapsed tunnels and pathways of the old café to reach Constantine. There was so much power building up inside the building I could smell the electrifying currents in the air and see the big cords that seemed enchanted somehow and moving around with a life of their own. 

*bites it cause black out*

*twitch twitch*

*grabbed Constantine by a blanket wrapped around him and flies back through the orchid to the entrance*
Back to top Go down
Dandelion

Dandelion

Personality : Annoying

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Alignment: Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 10:26 pm

Dandelion: 

"What." I repeat still learning to talk proper English XD

(Tiger): "What"
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 10:31 pm

Adrian:

"Stop it! All of you!"

I snap at everyone including the CAT.

Bloody hell I need some sleep.

I make my way to Constantine's quarters to check on him and discover that he is GONE.

"WHAT!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lock it or Loose it
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: The Club-
Jump to: