Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Lock it or Loose it

Go down 
+15
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Joseph Sharpton
Hybrid
Raluca Xern
Emerald
Elsin Lovelace
Rukbat Xern
TLG Admin
Lydia Lovelace
Edward Lovelace
Neressia Moore
Francine Rapce
Eiden McGuiness
Adrian
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Lock it or Loose it  Empty
PostSubject: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 4:17 am

Constantine:

I help drag in a few more people and then LOCK it, pressings my shoulder agonist it hard as it thudded. The thudding stops  for a moment and I turn away to deal with all these PEOPLE but then someone else goes scratching at the door. 

I let the man in but he goes demon posssed.

"Well not everyone can take the atmosphere..."

I throw him in the meat lock since it would be death to throw him outside.

I have a feeling more with snap and have to be added. Like a game.

I transport back upstairs and see Eiden and Francine causally among the crowd. 

"Why are you two here??" 

Everywhere they  go they bring TROUBLE.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue80/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 11:10 am

Adrian:

Well.. it was a good thing I got the mirrors set up early this year.

I think to myself morbidly, while casually putting the finishing touches on the decorations for the party.

The majority of the guests were still in a state of panic save and except for one who was already 3 sheets to the wind.

(Echo) "Hey barkeep! Where's the music???"

*Echo reaches over the counter, turns on the speakers and plays us some spooky club trash on max (HVY MTL DRMR - Des Rocs).*

Bloody Hell!

I run down to try and intervene while passing a small group on my way there.

(Lydia) "Did you see what happened to Cersei? I hope she escaped ok?"

She asks her companions.

"Aren't you supposed to be in a bunker somewhere?"

I ask snarkier than I should to the Xern but I was already maxed out from the amount of bodies crammed in the room.

(Echo) "Huh?"

He turns from his fish girls in the booth confused.

Bastard hadn't even noticed the apocalypse started.

*Turns the music down before almost slipping on someone's spilt drink on the floor.*

I grab a drinktray and go find Constantine for directions. This was his bloody party after all.

(Francine) "Dad said for us to come here. He was supposed to meet us but I don't see him anywhere."

She looks around concerned before I enter their scene.

"I need wait staff!"
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue30/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:21 pm

Eiden:

I gasp seeing such HORROR outside, someone is picked clean before my eyes so quickly. It was like the wind of DEATH. HOW ARE WE STILL OUT HERE!!

Constantine asks us why we are here and seemed annoyed. Francine answers him calmly and I am just in SHOOK till someone closes the window's blinds. 

*twitch twitch feeling wolfie*

(Constantine): "mmm well Eiden was talking about a Havenland job so instead of the boy band how about you wait tables?? ((Great spy work)) he adds in privately

I look at the intimidatingly lot before us. It was so crowded. 

(Constantine): "You know since you killed my waitress..." 

I look at him hurt, he was still mad wasnt he. 

*growls at him absent minded*
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue80/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 2:01 pm

Adrian:

My eyes widen when Constantine reveals the lightweight male killed Hope.

"Is that so? Then why the bloody hell is he here at all?!? We should be offering him to the hags as a sacrifice!"

I snap

(Francine) "You will do no such thing! It was self defense all because that stupid curse brought on by the-"

She stops herself from completing her sentence as she got quite loud and seemed not to want to disclose the true culprits.

So they are here?

I grow quiet and broody as the Puffy one smelling of smoke and ash seemed to get oddly intense all of a sudden.

I could not tell if it was because of her father's absence or the dark influences outside.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Constantine:

I realize that Hope's murder was not the best thing to say out loud as Adrian reacts. 

Francine gets very defensive of Eiden. He felt bad for it clearly but it did not change my anger and confusion about it all.

I did not know what to feel about it still. Everything was under the filter of all the other Lords. My self felt very small right now.
"So will you help out the club?"

(Eiden): "If thats what you want my prince..." He had an attitude and shoulder bumped me on his way to the back area. "HEY!"

"Sorry!" I call back as the the shield hits him, Adrian requested to keep the guests out of the back areas for our protection.

I make an addition to it to include Francine and Eiden then I walk over to the stage to make an announcement...
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 6:17 pm

Francine:

Things escalate quickly.

I do exacrly what Noomi said and stay CALM.

Apparently my emotions were getting in the way of my abilities.

Whatever that means..

Dad was nowhere to be seen which means he was most likely locked out now.

A million scenarios go racing through my head as I begin to feel the pressure of our situation.

Constantine takes a low blow at Eiden.

What the hell!?!

Constantine's barkeep comes at Eiden next and I yell back at him in response.

I was not doing well at this calm thing..

At least I stopped from yelling about Xerns in the middle of this bar.

That was a fight I was not prepared to handle..

Constantine gets Eiden to help out with serving before they get into another confrontation.

Tensions were high in this place as Eiden storms in the back and Constantine works on.. something else.

I follow Eiden out of natural instinct and I started to notice some of his wolf like behavior.

This was bad..

I see a tall scary looking male eyeing up Eiden and I flash my eyes back in response to get him to back off.

*Echo raises his eyebrows and looks away.*
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Species: : Siesces / Human
Personality : Ambitious, Sharp, Glamorous
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Elite

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 7:08 pm

Neressia:

I humor this silly outing with Rukkbat only to keep him busy and away from his father a little longer. 
For we foresaw in the Golden POOLS the early coming of not only the purge but large pockets of the wasteland has been dragged in. 

Caesar is already waiting to strike the useless vampire usurper when is alone. Of course ending the other one with the parasites may be harder, since you do not want to TOUCH it... I was thinking more throw her in the snow with the other hags we cant kill. 

"Echooo am I not dazzling tonight that that little boy catches your eye." I tease him.

"I'd leave him be, she looks like she's struck a claim." 

I say regarding the sweet smelling girl by his side.

But just to TEST her potential I telepathically tell one of the girls to go act interested. A dark haired one rare in our ranks but I'm sure he has a type.

*Elektra - ITHAN's future mother makes a shame walk over   and waits by the backdoor to 'bump' into him when he returns. *
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Species: : Tullusion Eperiment / Solmyrrh
Personality : Calcinating & Risqué
Home Base : Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue69/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 9:46 pm

Edward:

"Don't worry hon. Cersei will grow back her spleen after a couple hours.."

I tease lightly. Cersei's short rule was horrifying If shes gone shes gone.  

I quite wish we were at our home bunker but I suppose this will do.

It all happened quite fast.

I eye Constantine still feeling strange after our encounter. 

(Constantine): "Hello everyone thank you for coming out, it seems the party started early ...a little bit of the apocalypse outside has even rained down." He gestures with his cane to the snowy window. 

It usually doesnt snow. the machines are turned on for that. This is some creepy shit... of course.

(Constantine): "This year is a little different don't you think? It may last for days I want all you to prepare yourself to get out alive. I think its time to start a new tradition...whoever can hold out till the end is the winner. If you snap and loose yourself to the darkness you will be removed from the game to a safe place where you cant hurt anyone."

(Elsin): "What is the prize!?"  

(Constantine): "Free drinks for life."

I smirk at Lydia hoping she wins it. For all of us. 

My sweet human girl wont snap I'm sure like some of these...little demons..

I think as I watch the one with BAD HAIR - Fran - watch a Golden Priestess knock into some overdressed busboy. They both end up on the ground,him on top of her somehow.. 

(Eiden):"Imsorrry!"

"Are they disqualified for public indecency already?" I say because its...funny coming from ME.

Constantine twitches a little annoyed at them. 

(Elektra):"No I'm sorry!" *tries to WIPE his wet shirt down/chest*
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

Personality : Reserved, Protective

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:13 pm

Lydia:

I hold Edward's hand at his reassurance.

Though the imagery was still not promising.

Constantine starts us off with a game.

I tilt my head not understanding it.

Edward gives me a look and I shake my head.

He gives me far too much credit..

(Echo) "Of course you are dazzling sweetheart, you misread me.."

He explains himself to a golden priestess.

(Francine) "Enough!"

The puffy brunette snaps at the other one and the girl somehow catches on fire.

Oh dear..

The barkeeper dumps a bucket of ice water on the girl before she gets injured.

Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue30/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:23 pm

Eiden:

I freeze up quite HORRFIED another women almost died because of me. WHY does this happen ; (

(Constantine): "You WORK here so you aren't disqualified. *nervous laugh* We would have no help then!"

He tries to cover it up awkwardly and moves along to another table. 

I go over to Francine and TRY to fix her hair a little nervously.

"Are you ok??" 

I almost flinch back seeing Tesla and Emmy here TOO this whole time on the couch STARING at us.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:28 pm

Elektra:

My hair now looked as bad as the angry women's and I was soaking wet.... it was very cold.

I shutter a little and shame walk back to our booth glad that was over.

A few of the blonde girls glare at me for making them look bad. 

(Neressia): "That was very embarrassing to your household, do you think she should be punished?"  She presses the governor's son about me even though she told me too.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:44 pm

Echo:

"Oh?"

I scooch closer to Nerissa as she was quite the manipulative little thing wasn't she?

"Nerissa dolls, I think you are forgetting the reason I brought you all here."

I twirl her hair playfully.

"What sort of sick little punishment do you have in mind for your golden sister?"

I question amused.
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Species: : Human/ Tullusion / Solmyrrh
Personality : Competitive, Determined, Biosterous
Home Base : The Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue60/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:49 pm

Elsin:

Mr. Constantine's game sounded dangerous. I liked it. I think it was a little fake someone set a girl on fire right after his announcement though. Total set up to get us excited Wink

It worked on some people as they fell for it and the scent of suspicion was in the air of WHO would snap on who.

The Golden Girls over there around batman already were looking at one another like pieces of meat.

"Kinda weird that chick didn't get scaly when you dumped water on her." I comment to Adrian.  

I thought they were all fishys... 

I look over at Mum and Dad who was already taking advantage of the situation. 

(Dad): "Just stay close to me, I'll protect you from all the aliens and demons here."
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:53 pm

Francine:

Eiden asks if I was ok.

"Uhm... "

I shake my head.

That was... embarrassing.

"I just lit someone on fire Eiden?"

I question not believing it myself.
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Species: : Siesces / Human
Personality : Ambitious, Sharp, Glamorous
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 11:05 pm

Neressia:

Rukkbat reminds me why he brought everyone out..for fun was it?

"I'm sure punishment could be fun for you?" 
I shrug at him acting innocently.

"Who am I to fathom your dark mind master."

I pout at the pretty boy now talking to the little fire witch, who will bring our drinks?

(Constantine): "How are we doing?" He brings us all a tray with a pitcher to pour in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 11:06 pm

Adrian:

(Lydia) "Promise?"

The blonde flirts with her companion 

I glance over at the commentator's response regarding the girl who was set on fire.

"Those gold ones are fish aren't they?"

Of course they are!
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 11:09 pm

Eiden:

I hold Francine closer trying to calm her down.

"Its ok Francine, its not your fault. Something bad is happening I think.."

All the years the crazy never started early , this might be something serious now. This was not the place we wanted to be stuck in when it all goes down. 

"Your Dad will come when he can and we can all leave this horrible place."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 11:25 pm

Echo:

I tilt my head at her with a challenging look.

"I'm sure you can fathom quite a lot."

I slide over to the one known as Elektra and wrap my arm around her to "warm her up".

"Don't worry about Nerissa lovely, I am on your side."

I whisper in her ear as the one whom held father's fascination approaches our table.

"Oh we are splended, aren't we pet?"

I stroke her burnt hair full of implication.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 11:36 pm

Francine:

Eiden brings me back from spiraling again.

I close my eyes for a moment trying to calm down.

There was a strange sort of tension in the air that I was not used to.

I open my eyes again at his encouragement.

"You are right, just please don't bump into any more pretty girls for the remainder of the night ok?"

I tease at my own expense.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 6:25 am

Eiden:

What happened to the girl WAS scary buut I was a little flattered how she came to my rescue. I'm sure I'll need it for a real threat Wink

"Your the only pretty girl I see..."

I asure her with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 6:42 am

Constantine:

"I see."

Echo says they are fine but I was quite disturbed for the women that got burnt he was cozying up too.

"Are you sure miss?" I ask her feeling the other's glares. 

(Electra): "Fine. I'm fine." She looked downward at the table as if the attention from myself and Echo was too much.

"If you say so..."
I look over at Neressia to give her attention so she was not so mad at the other one.

"Arent you pretty tonight, almost as if you knew to dress up." It was hard to imagine her a tunnel... 

(Neressia): "I wish I could say the same for you Mr. Constantine but your mask obstructs your handsome face."

She almost reached for it and I pull back.

"Enjoy your evening.."

I grumbled going to the next table.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 9:46 am

Adrian:

I break the two love birds apart with a serving tray and clear my throat.

"You at table 9, you with me at the bar."

I gesture Eiden to Edward and Lydia's table and Francine to come with me.

"Do you know how to make drinks?"

(Francine) "Do I look like I know how to make drinks?"

She snarks back when I separate her from her pretty boyfriend.

"Well today you are going to learn."

I pass a few things in her direction.

If she sets Lydia on fire next, she is going to the back to do dishes.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 9:59 am

Echo:

I move onto another temple priestess after warming up Electra for a little while.

Poor thing..

"You.. look like you can dance?"

The one known as Ordina stops blowing bubbles in her drink and looks at me playfully.

(Ordina) "Sure can my lord."

"Let's go."

We sneak out of the booth as Constantine and Nerissa were speaking and dance around in the back.
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue60/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 12:04 pm

Elsin:

I laugh at Adrian's expense when he realizes there was a FISH army stationed over there.

For my Mother's sake I am trying not to drink anything tonight and get wasted out in the allyway but Mr. Constantine implied this was going to be awhile. I sigh wishing they had FOOD but no go.

Pretty boy comes over to take our order.

"You really dont have anything to eat?"

(Eiden): "This is my first day here I dont know?"

I look around for his girlfriend a little worried just talking to him warranted anything. 

Father stops kissing Mum's neck to order a drink called 'the Hep'.

Apparently it is VERY complex to make and involves bannadas. That new girl better preform well.

"I want a 'Hep' too but ONLY the bananna!"I tell him to write it down so they dont mess up back there. JUST the banana
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 1:12 pm

Lydia:

I glance over at the boy with the pretty clothes.

"Just a Caesar for me thanks."

I smile

"Are those clothes from Shimmer?"

I question.

I was not worried about his explosive girlfriend as Edward was much stronger I'm sure.

Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Species: : Tullusion Eperiment / Solmyrrh
Personality : Calcinating & Risqué
Home Base : Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  Left_bar_bleue69/100Lock it or Loose it  Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 1:20 pm

Edward:

(Eiden): "Yes Ma'am. Its the latest I just got it today."

Her replies not making eye contact with her as he scribbles down the drinks. 

Lydia checks out the young man's clothing and I lightly cast a semi transparent blue shield around our table... just in case.

*eyes the backroom where the girl went*

"You should dance."
I tell Elsin who was ALWAYS third wheeling us. He gives me a look and gets up to harass a blonde couple on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 1:24 pm

Lydia:

I turn to Edward.

"I think you would look very nice in a jacket like that."

I comment.

"May I see it?"

I question the young thing.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 1:34 pm

Eiden:

I cant believe this..

How many people wanted me to take off my clothes in this town?

I do it quickly and hand it to the man instead.

(Edward): "Really Ly? I'm not that young anymore.." He teass, holding it up to himself for her too see.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 1:44 pm

Francine:

I glance over at Eiden when he takes off his jacket and hands it to the male at the table.

(Lydia) "So? You could pull it off, or I could.."

She playfully bites her lip and looks over at Eiden amused.

Why does it feel like everyone is testing me today!

I overzest a lime trying my best not to blow him up next.

**if she did we will never know because of Edward's shield**
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:37 pm

Eiden:

The couple playfully banters about who is to wear the jacket. 

Nothing happens and I am so proud of Francine Wink

"If SHIMMER survivors tonight, I believe they have  buy one get one half off sale you could match."

I try to small chat with them still remembering the spy stuff and all. I get back jacket back and hurry to Francine to give her the orders. 

So many HEPS what is that??
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:59 pm

Francine:

"Thank you Eiden."

I say CALMLY while passing along one of the drinks for Adrian to prepare while I take the other.

Banana only..

"Who ordered this?"

I smile darkly back at him.

*Twitch.*
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:10 pm

Eiden:

I double check my notes trying to be precise.

"Table 9, the younger one."

I look over, he wasnt at table 9. 

"Hes by Emerald."

I point to the couch.

(Emerald): "You think THAT was a fire?" She gloats a little of her firepower and he tilts his head confused.

(Elsin): "Do you want to use me as target practice?"

(Emerald): "You just want me disqualified."
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:40 pm

Francine:

Eiden points out the smart-ass who ordered just the banana.

"Hey you!"

I shout over to him.

"We only make drinks here monkey boy!"
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 7:09 pm

Elsin:

I assume this blonde gloating about fire was some sort of fire witch like the brunette.  I dare her to show me but she wont do it.

"How about a dance?"

(Emerald): "Nah.. I think I'll just sit here and wait to WIN."

I glare feeling like this was a challenge. I should just go sit down back by my parents and wait this GAME out.

*dark spiritual presence outside calls to Elsin's... his close kin. BLUE hue over the window smacks at a mirror trying to get in*

The new girl at the bar calls me a name and refuses to give me a banana Wink

For some reason I feel REALLY OUTRAGED and I lose it from some deep dark presence.

I storm over and nearly strangle her.

"I SAID GIVE ME MY DAMN BANANA. YOU ARE THE FILTHY HUMAN APE"

(Constantine): "Your out Elsin!" He touches me to knock me out.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 7:57 pm

Francine:

"Ah, fuck!"

I rub my throat at monkey boy's freak out.

"Perhaps you should allow your guests snacks after all?"

I suggest to Constantine annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 8:14 pm

Constantine:

I thought sapping some of the 'loosers' of the game would help me but it really did not.. how sad.

If I give up my finger that is a stumbling block for my work. I will try just a bit longer to keep it intact.

"I'm sorry Francine. If you care to remember this came on early. I was not fully prepared. If this does last...longer then the allotted time we can make a mission to raid the store next door for supplies"

I hold my bad finger back with my good hand feeling it pulsating.

"I almost finished... some entertainment do you want to try it out?"

I tell her and look over at Adrian to see if there was a lull for her to go.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 8:25 pm

Francine:

Constantine explains the lack of food in a rather patronizing kind of way.

At this point I was ready to chop up the limes and feed them to the angry hoard like apple slices.

Constantine mentions trying out some entertainment.

Vague but ok?

(Adrian) "Sure go ahead."

"What is it?"

I ask on our way over.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 8:36 pm

Constantine:

I walk over and make the tube come out from the ground. It swelled up with the purest form of mercury and other arcane liquid chemicals and metals.

I had to steal them all from Petrus's dragon den. But she did not show up here at all tonight. Shame.

"Adrian and I were talking about how men of the city liked to come and watch the performers, instead of subjecting women like Hope to such depths I thought I would make a magic mirror of sorts...that would show patrons their heart's desire."  

I touch it and swipe a few times in a way to make the mercury bubble up.

I start to see Havenland on fire and turned upside down like it was made of paper. Being upside down all the dirt and soil covered it only to be seen as a shovel ripping into the ground...

I pull away from it disturbed and hoping no one but Francine saw it.

"I think its more abstract and artistic then I wanted ..due to my not having alot of time to work on it... but ..if one is drunk enough I'm sure they will enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 9:11 pm

Francine:

"It's quite intrusive don't you think?"

I question at his projected image.

He surely did not intend that to go on the screen..

I stand a bit too close myself and see sand form into a naked body with the face looking an awful lot like-

I back away in embarrassment too nervous to ride that imagery out and the sand man collapses.

"Prettty cooooool."

Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck...
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 10:36 pm

Constantine:

I seen ENOUGH to understand completely WHY she wont leave me alone and it was the most disguising of reasons.

I have struggled so much with her being my sister, having her continuously harass me in the tunnels oh so free of that BURDEN was one of my snapping points. I tried to make Father understand I cant live with this lie... now THIS. THIS is how she SEES ME.

"You want to fuck me do you?!" I snap pushing her to the tube with my throbbing hand giving her a full view of it , the ring finger was a completely black talon mutated forth.

(Eiden): "Whats going on??" He runs over but I already shifted into a bird creature and try to bite her face off because I cant see her ever the same again.

Lock it or Loose it  F92a55f52911b052658508d7ed3a02ad02aa19d5

((How about NOW?))

"Hiisss"

**The crowd thinks its the entertainment and gets excited for a mock hag battle. **
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 12:53 am

Francine:

I try to make sense of the image displayed in the tube, reminding myself it was abstract, but that did not matter. Constantine snaps on me bad and I am stunned for a moment at his physical attack and accusation.

"What?!"

He turns into a hag and I dodge his bite trying to get a grip on what was happening.

Yes, I had feelings for Constantine. It was not until quite recently that I learned of our relation. Was I embarrassed by it? Of course I was! How could I not be as apparently I was the last one to know about any of this! I was also quite angry as I felt lied to by all of them, including Constantine. I vaguely remember him trying to touch me at some point presumably to help maybe but obviously that didn't work. Why didn't he just tell me? Why didn't any of them just tell me? What was the point of any of this? I understand my conception was an embarrassment and no one wanted to talk about it but this.. was so much more humiliating.

I raise my hands up in a defensive position trying to stay calm and focused.

((Constantine please, l know you are upset but I can explain!))

I could not, but it was all I could think of in our emotionally charged moment.

I hardly had a moment to process the whole club watching our confrontation when I hear Eiden running over to my aid.

No...

I trap him in a shield bubble to keep him from getting hurt.

He was the only thing good left in my life and I could not afford losing him too. 

I turn my attention back to Constantine. He was terrifying and clearly the stronger of the two of us. 

It was hard to say if he was acting out due to the dark forces surrounding the club or if it was something else.

I remember his ring finger and how bad it looked. I wondered if perhaps it was an influence?

((Your hand looks terrible. It's the ring isn't it?))

I step closer to him on edge.

((Why don't you take it off so we can talk?))
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:40 pm

Constantine Bird:

I make clicking sounds as the female talks to me ....the fact I was listening to her at all and not disenbowling her out was prime proof of the threat she was too me.

She wants you.. she wants to control you.. she wont let you go.. she has to GO

I sheirk at her as she nears and back up confused and paranoid in overstimulation imagining all these sernarios
She'll put me on a wall
she'll put me in a birdcage
she'll put me in a pit
she'll put me in a muzzle

I claw out with my mutated / talon hand but it shakes a bit as if another force wouldn't let me fully take care of the problem.

(Real Cause): ((I cant get it off! Its shattered!))
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 5:16 pm

Francine:

I fight the dark energy in the room as it encourages me to react and lose control.

Keeping Eiden's shield up helped to distract me but I was a fool to think I could keep this up any longer without Constantine's hag form tearing me apart.

He was so quiet.. 

I focus myself on a defensive attack when he makes the first move but when he raises his talon he.. speaks to me.

I blink back surprised unsure how to remove the ring and it needed to be removed fast.

Sorry Cause

I teleport a knife from the bar into my hand then myself over to him and come down on his talon with the knife hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 6:04 pm

'Real Cause' cant hold back the pain reaction as the finger is cut off.

The creature makes a ungoldy sound at the blood split and tries to hold Francine to the tube locking her face to hers.

Instead of DOOM like with Edward contact with the magical Francine drains away Constantine's hag curse like her other bites from other elemental cursed ones. (Hope, Napoleon)

All the feathers fall off and he shrinks down a bit back to human, he wasnt that bigger but some of his clothes ripped (like a werewolf) but he was not naked. Transformed he is kissing Francine normally with bloody mouth between them. Eyes wide in shock tasting BLOOD for the first time.

(Eiden):" Francine!" He is FREE and the captivated audience eats up the handsome 'hero' of the story taking Tesla's sword thrown to him and bashes Constantine across the head with the dull side.  

Constantine human now goes down hard and shocked at what happened.

Eiden catches Francine in his arms and wraps her in his jacket.

(Eiden): "Francine!? Francine!"

The crowd goes ON the edge of their seats to see if the heroine lives to love her beautiful savior  - believing it to be some live intertainment at last and the hag was SO real!
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 6:31 pm

Francine:

I am liplocked by Constantine after I remove his finger.

It hurt like a bitch at first, then not at all but by that time I started to feel.. quite sick.

I hardly took notice of the blood when Eiden catches me.

"Eiden..."

I respond weakly and tense up at the thunderous sound of applause.

(Echo) "Yeah! Do it again!"
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 6:53 pm

Eiden:

"Francine.."
She was so weak as I stare into her sick eyes.

The attention from everyone was not appreciated.

I drop the sword with shaking hands. Tesla picks it up again standing by Constantine in case he raises from the dead or something.
Emerald flacks his other side waiting for the worst sword drawn.

I slide off my jacket and wrap Francine in it, covering her as I move us 'back stage'.

I think we we're in Constantine's office as strange books were flipped over everywhere, among so much laundry and clutter.

I shove off the mess on the couch and lay Francine down gently propping her with some small pillows I wasnt sure if she was still awake but I find a water bottle and open it holding it to her mouth.

Then I look for medicine, he did have some dried jars and crushed herbs along with dead plants he tried to grow left unwatered but no antibiotics..

I remember how germy the queen said the other bite was so I cant imagine how germy that thing was.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 1:31 am

Francine:

Eiden kept saying my name.

I focus in on our moment, trying to remain lucid.

I take the water bottle from him and use it to rinse my mouth before staring at the floor for a moment and trying to sit up again.

"It's ok Eiden I am fine."

I lie while glancing around the dirty room, rehashing everything that had happened and becoming quite embarrassed by it.

I could hardly look at him right now after what was said and done.. so publicly.

Where to begin to explain all of that..
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 7:59 am

Eiden:

I was glad Francine was more aware now but I still worry for her.

She would not look at me and I wonder why. I fully believed the strange moment between them was just like me and ...Hope.. now I know her name.

"Hey Francine its ok, I know what its like huh?... at least you didnt kill him....like I did it when I was under that spell."

Then again I didnt know Hope the way she knew Constantine and now they are...siblings..
I kneel down near the couch.

"Your both ok. .....dont worry about it.."

I give her hand a squeeze.

"Lets just get back home alive ok??"

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 10:11 am

Francine:

I dare to look into Eiden's eyes when he tries to comfort me about the whole situation and he does.

I kept remembering being pushed against that tube and a part of me was panicking over that as ridiculous as it sounds..

Eiden gives my hand a squeeze and I smile back softly.

"Shouldn't be too hard yes?"

I tease before feeling the room start to spin again.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 10:22 am

Adrian:

I make my way over to Constantine with a towel, some ice and vodka.

The entertainment tube was a complete disaster already I had no idea how we were going to wait out tonight.

I kneel down next to Constantine, pour vodka on his wound and wrap it his hand and finger up in a towel with ice.

"Emerald could you bring the vodka to Francine for her wound? Tesla I will need your help moving him to his room."

We are going to need to organize a supply run fast now that we are dealing with injuries and I do not trust any of these monsters in the room to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lock it or Loose it
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: The Club-
Jump to: