Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Lock it or Loose it

Go down 
+15
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Joseph Sharpton
Hybrid
Raluca Xern
Emerald
Elsin Lovelace
Rukbat Xern
TLG Admin
Lydia Lovelace
Edward Lovelace
Neressia Moore
Francine Rapce
Eiden McGuiness
Adrian
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Species: : Tullusion Eperiment / Solmyrrh
Personality : Calcinating & Risqué
Home Base : Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)
Alignment: Elite

Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:18 pm

Edward/Boren:

"Everyone can you all jus-"

Another insane villager breaks loose in the grocery store causing a ruckus.

I stop for a moment before considering moving him with a energy wall.

......is that...

I BOX him in light.

"My goodness your still here!"
I start to break his bones slowly pushing it downward.

*****Shard SHOWS Klaus who this really is as he makes Edward seen as Boren**
The hunt for the warlock and the filthy slut must wait as BOREN AND JEAN will raise up and master this world in days if he does not act.

Shard uses Klaus's memories emotions and focuses on his moonstone obsessives hunt and his grand weopen that saved the day many years ago. Highlighting the lack of TIME to counter Boren now, time was of the essence and he has the power of the ONE TRUE HEIR that could have broken the curse, who has the power to create real tangible life from the destroying corruptible snow.  

This GODLIKE knowledge of dark arts and ability is bestowed him Shards last gift
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:32 pm

Klaus:

BLOODY HELL THIS BASTARD AGAIN!

I snap in the same energy torture box I had previously experienced so many years prior.

*Transports out in a blast so horrific the box crumbles upon itself.*

My rage of the past, present and future coupled with Shards supernatural abilities created a supernatural shift in the atmosphere as the magnetic forces shift and the asteroid is pulled into orbit of a nearby MOON.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 8:03 pm

Eiden:

Moments leaving the gated medical area I hear screaming and a couple pushing themselves past us to get inside where we came.

Huh..

I can hear righteous rage. I thought it was Tesla maybe but the voice was much older and ... British.

(Ettie): "Klaus.."
I look at the queen concerned when she wakes up for a moment confused, she was really out of it to mistake the voices.

I stop in place as Edward and this man fight and something explodes. I run back where I cam despite being so mean to that lady about leaving...

I hold onto a table when the whole ground rocks and everything flies around out of place at some cosmic shift.

WHAT NOW!!

I growl nearly knocking into Elsin.

(Elsin): "Mom its ok!" he holds her close to protect her from all the falling shelves.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 8:14 pm

Edward/Boren:

Shard snaps out of my box sending SHARDS everywhere, multiple people are cut including me.

It came very close to my head....

*rubs it paranoid about last time*

The skinny drug addict left and I assume it was over as I get back up.

But he did something much bigger I suppose because everything starts rocking.

((Shard.... I AM GOING TO SKIN YOU AND WEAR YOU AS A COAT!!)))

I take cover trying not to loose this vessel hearing horrible sounds as the dome experienced a scratching of all the ice in space from moving.

A cursed icy moon is restored by the Starker power and shines down glorious and anew in orbit on them all. All the snow and hags and demons not in bodies FLEE from its light ending the 2 days of darkness before it got to three.

Starker Klaus saves the day cheers
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 8:21 pm

Elektra:

"I got it!" I laugh crazily and nearly drop her down to a horrible looking blue monster.

I buzz back down and get her and swing her back inside before stumbling from something happening.

I scream closing the window at the sounds and hide under a table loosing the snap moment of strength entirely Wink

I hear the blue beast give a majestic howl at the moon before running away
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 8:51 pm

Joseph:

I truly consider I probably screwed up our chosen one and brought about a haggish age that would NEVER END after the 2nd day.

(Lourdes): "Did you ever think maybe his real purpose was to keep them DOWN THERE and you should have never tried to bring him up.. because now they wont leave..."

I should have never....

I loose it when our viewer breaks and the dome is nearly destroyed by movement. Back in the day the asteroid had thrusters for movement but they were rock solid frozen, everything was it should not could not be moving.

All the alarms blare as master control tells me we are ALL GOING TO DIE IN A ORBIT CLIMATE CATASTROPHE  
THERE IS NO WAY OUT. *somehow Starker power prevented this but the science said otherwise at the time lmao*

I transport to the club right in Constantine's room and he was completely wrecked.

"Constantine!" Wake up! STOP this madness right now!"

I try to heal his head and did not dare look at the hand.

(Constantine): "Wha..t?"

I toss him out the window to the STREET and he snaps awake to catch himself levating on his feet before they hit the ground.

(Constantine): "Bloody hell... what.." He looks up at the moon and winces as the storm stops.

(Constantine): "Looks like...its over everyone!"
he knocks on the windows playfully with his good hand.

Nothing happens.. .nothing...

He must have saved us all Wink

I watch in AWE till I remember Echo and storm inside to get him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

Personality : Reserved, Protective
Home Base : Havenland

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 9:14 pm

Jean:

My disdain for this frail creature was great but I roleplay all the same to keep my cover.

*Fakes loving embrace when the asteroid begins to quake.*
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 9:48 pm

Echo:

"Electra what the HELL!"

I snap at her for almost killing her sister.

These broads are vicious!

I try not to laugh in panic before sensing father.

SHIT!

I scurry back to our booth pretending to look out the window Wink
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 11:42 pm

Klaus:

We make our way to the club next as the town residents panic over the new moon.

The drunken debauchery of this place was repulsive and it was about bloody time we teared it down.

An old familiar face distracts me away from the task at hand and I flash over to him in excite.

"WELL FANCY MEETING YOU HERE OLD CHAP!"

I slap his back HARD.

"Miss me?"

I punch him square in the mouth wanting to take this SLOW.

"You really are a big piece of work you know that?"

I kick him in the gut causing him to double over in pain before taking him by the back of the neck and whispering viciously in his ear.

"I could end you right here and now and there would be no one here to stop me."

I seeth enjoying this moment far too much.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:26 am

Joseph:

Giving Constantine BACK TO THE STREETS did not save me.

"Klaus."

.... It WAS him by the well.

It all happened so fast as he hit me and spoke so much more whimsical. Every hit was like being stiked through to your very CORE.

*shutters at Starker judgement that made my headspin*

*I feel so much anger and shame about how I felt  I manifest my golden wispy aura like wings from behind me - where he was standing to whisper in my ear.

"Not today Klaus..I think we all had enough.."

Striking him with them like plasma burns back away for a moment as I took off with great speed.

Golden wispy rays halo my head as I almost bring out the wispy antlers but didnt fleeing was most important before he compels me.

*Shard is ready to manifest Klaus with some other form of wings to catch him butttt he was thrown right on the table before someone very special.*  He tries to influence Klaus to forget about Orion and REBOUND

(Elecktra): "Are you ok?" She BOLDLY checked the wounds on the chest that were already almost gone a little more sensual then normal stroke.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:36 am

Constantine:

I tap on the window Echo was looking out of.

"ITS OVER!"

Get out of my bar!

I would like to say....

*twitch*

My head felt like... everyone danced on it and played kickball last night.

It was hard to remember but now it was all coming back to me.

I felt less cheerie getting up all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Species: : Human/ Tullusion / Solmyrrh
Personality : Competitive, Determined, Biosterous
Home Base : The Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:53 am

Elsin:

I protect mother till it stops, I dont know how long it went on but it sounded awful. I get up quickly and walk closer to the door. I open it and see the store in disarray.

"Let me just...check ok Mum?"

A few desperate souls run in and then out screaming about something large reflecting the dome. It messed up the sky projection quite a bit so the fake sky looked very distorted.

(Edward): "MOTHERFUCKER!" I look at Dad loosing his mind over there. His shield was gone too.

"Dad?"

They are acting so weird..

(Edward): "Where is... * tries to concentrate* "Lyda.?"

"Thats not her name..but shes in the pharmacy."

He walks back there stiffly.

(Emerald): "He is not taking us back is he.." She huffed stopping me from following.

"I guess not.." I sighed.

We arent even HOME though? Why are we staying here..
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 1:42 am

Jean:

The little leach finally LEAVES.

I had no idea how much time I had, as cloning a new body here was out of the question, so I was forced to return to plan B.

I stare at the pharmacy computer which contained mostly clerical entry data and medical notes.

There should still be enough space to hold me!

Fuck! If only I had more time to find a proper science lab and clone myself a shell! 

I had the process down to a science and could easily create one in less than a half day.

Another male enters my scene (he was either a relative of Boron or Boron himself, I had yet to confirm either).

"Could hardly recognize you without your sunglasses on."

I mock now recognizing him based on his walk as I clear the memory of the grotesque looking device in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 1:55 am

Echo:

Father enters our scene but so does Klaus.

I stood up ready for action but by the time I came over father had already left.

((Nerissa gather the girls and come back to the tower!))

I instruct as everything seemed to be over now with the appearance of the new moon.

*Follows after Joseph to make sure he gets back ok.*
Back to top Go down
Edward Lovelace

Edward Lovelace

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 9:26 am

Edward/Boren:

I lean on the pharmacy chain wall with distain for this horribly boring plain world.

"Yes apparently I will need to get some shades..for the moon."

Living underground might be the only way Wink but I have to really get a feel for what is happening first.

"Let me guess its just by chance you got into 'my wife's body isnt it?" I tease her DENIAL for me. Finding it a rather cute character trait  

I look in the mirror finding this son of Blythe so much more doggish compared to Bash.

such a shame...everyone LOVED me then.. I was beautiful....

"Now now honey lets go back 'home'..to our quant little love nest.."

I needed to see what we had to work with.  I make a hand gesture as I turn to go. I suppose I need to collect the 'whores' as well.  

A brutish muscled blonde women suddenly jumps on my back digging into me screaming as she bites my ear off.

(Emerald/Soren): "MISS ME!!!!!!!" I try to toss her off confused and get set on fire I snuff it out into my hand and throw it back down the aisle.

"Soren! Was Shard showing off to much for you to take!?? I know I was surprised the moody basterd was so proactive!"

Eiden flees AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 10:41 am

Klaus:

I look up at the ceiling in stunned silence before I am somehow distracted away by another.

I prop myself up and look deeply into the priestess' eyes.

"You seem familiar have we met before?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 11:01 am

*Blythe's connection to this version of Shard is VERY strong. For when Boren killed Shard long ago Blythe brought him back and recreated his life force with her own energy always entangling them in a unnatural way. (that is probably why he is here in LIMBO because its part of her)

Elektra:

I  remove my hands awkwardly from the man's chest not sure why I did that. He was already healed before I could even utter anything to help him. I move my gaze upward to his striking blue eyes.

wow..

*Neressia summons us all but I ignore it from a higher force*

"M..maybe...I dont remember alot of things.."
I say looking away from him now out of focus, my eyes flash a little BLUE and I turn to him suddenly.

"Its you..Kla-....Sh.." I get tounge tied confused ....by both of them???

*tries to push him off the table angerly but CANT and not sure why I did*
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 11:03 am

Jean:

I give Boron an irritated look at his delusional tease before disconnecting my "back up" plan and throwing it into my bag.

Boron is attacked by another before we are able to leave.

In the chaos of the moment I catch sight of another couple in the corner of the room, the one doing chest compressions on the other.

I snap myself out of it and hold my 1983 Macintosh close, squinting to see if that was really Sorin.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 11:54 am

Ettie:

I just loss to much blood and stubbornly would not bite Adam again to save myself, to traumatized with Klaus's words playing over and over in my head bringing me to tears.

The only thing tethering me here was the snow storm and once it was swept away I had no more fight left.

*dies*

Adam brings me back suddenly but I am not the same. I claw into his arm pushing him away and stand up with a crazed look and purple eyes. The energy confuses me as I suddenly know things about the dark entities in the room.

My first instinct is to save Emerald and I somehow pull the thing out of her from across the room with my hand and twitch.

(Edward): "Ohhh now which one are you cutie.."

He gets into my space and fonddles my wing.

(Edward): "Myra? Or are you trying to trick me Malefie??"
I rip his arm off and throw it back as he looks unbothered.

"Get away from me..." I hiss at him making my fluffy soft wings like sharp quills so no one enjoys them ever again.

(Edward): "How about you undo your stupid winter wonder land so I CAN HAVE MY GALAXY BACK! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH UNDO IT HAGBITCH!"

He hits me across the room and I was too dazed still from researching to know how to fight back properly.

Eiden turns on me too, asuming he is Soren now.

(Eiden): "Agreed! Let us OUT of the snowglobe witch!"

"Only Shard can! But you always blamed me for everything havent you!" I cry getting emotional again and making a little snowy cloud pouring down on everyone.

Notes for Hybrid to play the soap opera

Maybe channel crazy mer clone
Key notes

- She was part alien like Boren in a human elite controlled world explorting aliens for themselves
They wanted her to breed with Boren, Soren was her friend in a dark mysterious academy /collage like place they were all kidnapped and kept. Myra is there too jealous

Boren is the only one not a student so its a creepy teacher student thing

- When they excape back to Daneland with Soren
Malfie liked Shard (either love at first sight or for power/being queen idk) but was already pregent and had to marry Sorin to be fake father. Could bang prude Shard in time? lol

- Then it is very much like Des, Mer and Beo.
Boren transports in and harasses everyone, kidnaps /rescues and makes problems destruction so everyone hates them. The people think Malfie is not worth it/playing both sides.

- Shard kicks Sorin out into the snowglobe for banishment and Malife is with Boren for awhile
Shard has her kids (awkward)
She only comes back for them but he blackmails her with her kids to marry him.
Since she has great genes and all. Like u can only come back and everyone will forgive u if we marry shit.

- Boren comes back after some years, Myra helped him get inside their shield. He kills her when shes pregent , prob rips her open with the organ fetish thing?? he made Shard watch then ripped up Shard into little pieces but teen Blythe puts him back together and brings him back messed up.
Then its weird between them.

Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 1:18 pm

Jean:

(Adamaous) "Ettie!?"

He falls back confused before sensing.something about her and going quite pale.

A dark haired whore that stuck around watches the drama on the side along with me.

I see Boron makes the moves on the one female and could tell this was going to take awhile.

I pull out my computer and keep clearing the memory as the whore finally speaks out.

(Malfie) "And who are you in all this, Shard?"

She questions

"No.."

I scowel wondering if this was the disaster bitch that started this whole thing.

(Malfie) "I see.. someone new.."

She turns from me and smiles TWISTEDLY at the group enjoying the other woman's discomfort.

(Malfie) "Shard isn't here so you are going to have to try harder."

She responds frustrated by the snow.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 2:40 pm

Ettie:

I freeze up at Eiden turning on me too and try to process this as snowflakes sprinkle down.

It was the same presence in Emerald.

I did not have it in me to expel the demon like last time. It was more a out of body experience. A reaction.

"S..sorin?" I look at him in compete shock only knowing him as a benevolent king. Maybe if I had my TAIL he would recognize me Wink

But alas...

(Eiden/Sorin): "Don't you try to to sweet talk me.." Eiden growls looking quite ridiculous as he tried to get me by the thoart.  "Your the worst of all of us and you know it Myra!"

I try to push him away gently but blast him instead accidently and get confused again by the flow of generational power and all the memories and emotions it seemed to seep into myself.

nnnnooooo

I try not to loose myself and glance back at Adamaous for help but MALFIE shows herself. Instead of taking the attention away ME they all just gang up on me.

*demonic voice change* "Little miss perfect! That everyone desires and fawns for but none can STAND for long"
I seethe angrily maybe channeling my own Meredith jealously along with Myra.

" The curse is set and there is no breaking what you ALL played part in, Shard was the savior you all deserved and you all rejected. Live with my enteral winter for it is as cold and barren as all of your hearts!"

Boren laughs at my words holding his bleeding stump to his chest while it healed.

Soren shoves 'Lydia' on his way back upward and almost drops that ancient device.

(Eiden/Soren): "Oh I'm not threw with you either JEAN! But right now your not the biggest bitch in the room.." He stops in place making a face. "Ugh I HATE this accent!"

(Edward/Boren): "We could all disect the witch till spring comes.. it cant hurt.." He tries to break up Jean and Soren.

Leaving me alone with Malfie. I stare at her eyes glaring purple as I come at her crazily.

"Where is Shard!? Where is HE?? Not with you.."
I grab her by the hair and swing her at her first husband - Boren

"Hes far to busy fucking your daughter to come to our lovely reunion!!"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 3:35 pm

Jean:

The only one in the room that wasn't possessed makes his way slowly to the snow woman trying to reach out to her I imagine.

(Adamaous) "Ettimay, are you in there?"

What a losing battle..

I am distracted by ONE minute before the irritating puppy dog causes me to.fumble the computer snd almost destroy everything!

This one had to be Sorin..

"Your fixation with me is adorable Sorin but I do believe your wife is right there."

I look at him annoyed and shuffle away not wishing to be killed by him for the third time.

Malfie laughs coldly.

(Malfie) "Oh Myra, you seem more upset by that statement than I do."

She lingers, pressing her body up against Boron's in a seemingly "innocent act."

I dry heave into my computer.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 5:53 pm

Eiden/Soren:

Boren makes a ridiculous request we all work together. Jean didn't want to play operation and neither did I.

"Nah shes Shard's problem now, whatever Wallflower" I mock and try not to look at Malfie being a whore for Boren even in death.

(Edward/Boren): "I'm sorry sweetie do you want your guts out on the floor again, back off. I already have a wife and her name is Libby Lovelace.." I teases his cover story.

Myra tries to imply they have morals about Shard and their daughter.. witch seem strange coming from her.

(Ettie): "ha a Starker wont have the likes of me little miss perfect."

I watch her snap a little out of it at that statement and look desperately at the man trying to help her for a long moment.

I tilt my head not truly seeing Myra.  But I lingered a little too close trying to figure them out..

(Ettie): "Yes!" She panics and expels me AGAIN.  "RUN EIDEN!"

HE RUNS throwing around shelves and everything around him (mostly hitting JEAN) as he tries to escape like the whole army of undead was chasing him. I fear the boy will break a leg in his frenzy.

"AHHHHHHH!!"

Shes not Myra but she is PISSING me off now!

(Ettie): "Thank you for not running away.." She says some code between them that only she would know softly. "B..but how do I stop this?"

*I sheirk trying to stay in the dark allies away from the moonlight till I find someone ELSE less disgusting so I can come back and kick ass again.*

*TULLY GETS IT HIS LOYAL SERVENT*
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 6:43 pm

Jean:

Wallflower?

I try to focus on my hopeless side project as the lovebirds bicker amongst themselves in a rather surprising sort of way.

(Malfie) "Cute.."

She steps away from Boren and pretends her proximity was accident.

I groan wishing for a better distraction amongst the creatures until both the worst and best thing happened all at once.

(Adamaous) "I know of something.."

A round sphere made of flesh and bone appears in his hand and I try not to stare both facsinated and scared by it.

The one I believed to be Myra forcefully ejects Soren from his host.

Shit!

I jump up fearing she would do the same to me as I am hit with several blunt objects as the puppy makes his escape.

I hiss and look down to discover I am injured.

*Instantly my would heals.*

............well that is pretty cool?

I take the opportunity to scram not wanting to lose this body or see who Soren returns as should he find something stronger.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 7:27 pm

Ettie:

I look at Adamaous awkwardly when he gives me a human cake.

First the bananas and now this...

"Adam?"

It did however make quite a few of them leave.

(Edward/Boren): "Wait Lilibet!" He runs after her dragging along one of the whores, looking back at me with a sneer.

I realize what Adam meant by it now.

"I'm not...I meant..." I stumble awkwardly looking up at the snow from the portal on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 7:29 pm

Constantine:

Eiden LOCKED Francine in my study much like I was locked in the room. I did not have it in me to transport so I pick the lock tunnel style like Vita taught me.  It was a bit harder to do with one hand.

I lean on the wall a bit away from her creepily watching her sleep.

"Francine, I am so sorry..I truely am."

I stumble over closer feeling the need to apologize even if I could NEVER say it in front of her awake.

"I thought I could do this alone, should do it alone because I was the only one who could but..if I went out here you would all be safe..but I needed help. I would not have been free without you."

I pace in thought with a heavy sigh.

"Everything went to hell, but Im glad you and Eiden showed up when I pushed you guys away.."

I kiss the top of her head and add "Thank you."

Eiden beats me to the desk with a coat rack upside down coming out of nowhere. my senses did not even hear him I was so dulled.

It hurts bad. But not as bad as my head. At least this time it was my back.

(Eiden): "GET AWAY FROM HER!!"

He looked quite frightening and unlike himself but he wasnt posssed - just traumatized from a moment of Sorin's badassery

"Yo ..u like to swing things..eh.."

I scurry out and try to get into my room to finish that bottle but its LOCKED.

*half hearted lock picks it*
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 9:23 pm

Adamaous:

Ettimay meant the snow not the demonic spirits.

Oh...

I glance up at her portals.

"These things started when you learned of Constantine's distress. Perhaps if you see him now and confirm he is alright they will disappear?"
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 9:26 pm

Francine:

I wake up startled at all the noise.

"Eiden?!?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Lovelace

Lydia Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 12:22 am

Jean:

I don't make it very far when I hear Boron and Malfie right behind me.

Damn this cursed obligation!

I stop and turn around at my hosts moral conviction to meet them both under the moonlight.

(Malfie) "Wherever are we going?"

I blink at her not thinking that far honestly.

I access my hosts mind and turn around.

"This way.."

I lead the way to their residence.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 9:27 am

Klaus:

The flash of blue that briefly came over her eyes reminded my of someone I used to know.

Blythe...

She tries to push me off the table and I smile darkly at her.

"Blythe is that you sweetheart? Too shy to come out to play?"

I mock, compelling her
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 10:19 am

Ettie:

I twitch a little bit when he mentions Constantine.

"I..I think its too late..I s..saw..CON-"

I stop myself gripping his arm trying to not freak out completely again something worst will happen

. I saw so much....in this room.. felt so much that wasnt me, how could I be sure what I saw was Constantine.

"I cant..trust whats in my head..right now so take me to him."
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 10:24 am

Eiden:

I drop the coat rack somewhat surprised by myself and rush to Francine to give her the medicine.

"Francine..its me. I..I..Im back."

In more ways then one...

I had gathered much more suplies but dropped it. At least I had the most important antibiotic. I pour with shaking hands and push the cup to her lips.

"You were right I should NOT have went outside.."

I lean on her couch feeling overwelmed.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 12:33 pm

Francine:

I drink the medicine and look back at him concerned.

"What do you mean?"

*Sets dead plant on fire stressed.*
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 12:52 pm

Adamaous:

I teleport us to the Golden Antler and enter the building as it seemed to be open now.

I notice the moon with great unease when I cautiously look out for hags and other dark creatures that could be waiting for us.

What happened?

I hardly noticed after Ettimay started-

It was hard for me to admit what happened.

I take us around the other side of a tube like object to where I sensed Constantine.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 4:29 pm

Ettimay:

I was trying very hard not to have strong feelings with everything swirling in my head so I shut my eyes and let Adamaous lead. I hear a familiar voice I haven't heard in such a long time.

(Raluca): "Racquekah.."

I had completely forgotten in all the disasters that followed, she was back. Raluca was the one who spoke to Francine and Constantine.

(Raluca): "...and Adamaous, my little helper. How exemplary you brought me the little anathema in her true form..at long last."

"Raluca.."

I let go of Adam embarrassed and ready to brace myself for her attack.

My eyes darting trying to follow the flowing golden gown as she moved.

(Raluca): "I have no convictions to cage thee again, be at rest. tis not easy to die." She said the last word with humor in Adam's direction.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 4:32 pm

Eiden:

I'm pretty sure I had a rib broken from that ... energy...push? I touch my chest thoughtfully with the burnt mark on my fancy clothes.

I think I tried to choke the QUEEN. My mind races it was all blurry.

It was hard to remember, it was alot of yelling at one another. It was a surreal moment truly.

"Oh Francine.."

I smile at the burning plant, that means she must feel better!

"I got posssed ..again.. but I'm fine. Really. I was the only one who came back!"

What a failure supply run...
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 5:30 pm

Adamaous:

Raluca appears in the glass as perceptive as ever.

I step back in slight to analyze her form.

How strange...

I think to myself concluding that she was not a threat.

Raluca acknowledges Ettimay's state and I glance down to avoid eye contact.

To die of a broken heart was a miserable thing to which I believed to be Etties case.

Oh how I wish she would let me save her.

I pause for a moment.

If Ettimay was indeed dead, what is she now?

I look at her started as my denial turned to confusion

Last edited by Adamaous Rapce on Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 5:41 pm

Francine:

I look at Eiden both concerned and relieved.

*Sits up.*

"It's good to hear you're ok."

I squeeze his shoulder.

"Should we go back home? Maybe we can arrange a rescue for the others?"

I stand up a bit too quickly and almost fall over again.

I should not be lying around.. I should help.

I stagger towards the door trying to think.

Surely the night is over now???
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 6:42 pm

Shard has to take over things so Klaus does not break bad on Blythe. He understands his anger of her many wrongs done to him and his family - Mer, Baby Ben ect but they need to TALK (Hybrid demands it)

Shard:

"Marvellous. Welcome back to the land of the living darling.."
I let go of her face once the compelling was done to hypnotize HER back to the surface. The Valerian women had no idea who she was so entangled with from the Judge Mann's demonic oppressions of her people long ago.

(Blythe): Wh..why are you here?"
She seemed surprised. I tilt my head staring intently into her eyes only seeing her and not the vessel.

"Oh I quite think we both know why…you should have left it alone the first time I died. But oh no not Malife's little git she had to play 'round like she ever could."

I quite believe she had no way to truly bring my soul back so she made me a life force from herself, the blue soul fire of Boren. So alien so corruptible.

In her own image of how she perceived me in her own lens, and she recreated me quite flawed in her limited understanding of who I am. Who she wanted me to be.

This new soul would always be drawn to its source, always longing to return..

My look into her eyes was so intense, so dark a desire to return it reminded her of that night between us and she tries to leave.

(Blythe): "I'm..sorry. But whatever can I do now? Like this?!" I slide off the table and catch her arm before she gets very far.

"There is nothing you can do, this is quite the bind is it not? All that is left for you henceforth is to suffer along with myself."
I stop myself from breaking her wrist, understanding this body was much stronger now then hers.

Through I use my own appearance over it since the mortals of this age know it not.
I bring her hand to my chest trying to get some privacy in a booth seat as many have left the 'party'.

"Thats what you wanted isnt it? You wanted me to survive the attack, suffer."

It was bad enough seeing my wife degutted before I too met the same fate, why would the foolish girl even think I had anything left to live for after that.

(Blythe): "No I didnt… I guess I wanted Boren not to win. Thats it. If you lived..he wouldnt win.."

"Bad luck! I think he did very good for himself, unlike myself in the wrenched stare you left me."

She goes quiet and I find it very terribly an annoyance, as if I was still talking to the slave women.

Her fire seemed extinguished since last we met. I fear quite much has transpired since the volcano. It had to if this world was so horrid!

I stop our strained embrace, letting go to let her stumble in the booth trying to get a better reaction.

"What? Are you afraid of me now? Where was all that righteous fear before when I was a weak fool." I leer over her in the booth menacingly.

Blythe:

I just wanted to sleep away. As Electra Massui, the ritual that bound us was merely to darken her soul and spirt and make her compliant to Judge Mann , to forget her loyalty to such a proud people.  I was not always wake in her. .. but any and all abilty to hide from Shard was gone when he makes… Klaus …of all people compel me out. The awareness of myself and coming too again was awful.

At the end, I had a very long and hard fight mostly with myself and lost.

Shard had to be my biggest mistake even if it was done with all the best in mind. All the terrible things I did to my former friends and evil intent to who I thought was my enemy in my mad rule could not compare.

He was right he should have died that day with his family. I entangled him to me to just leave him on his own, we always feel the piece missing from one another.

"Yes, I enjoyed you broken more then your anger."  I stroked his hair down to the cheekbone with my nails wishing very much for my old claws as I could not leave a mark now.

I answer him not quite afraid in any sane sense but deeply considering his madness. His irrational confusion and frayed memories, in unknown fear running around the galaxy hiding among the lowest of low he blended so well with.

"Now I'm at your mercy, the tables have turned what do you want?" I say spitefully in his ear wishing I could rip it off.  

(Shard): "What happened to your son? This is not his world.."

"He killed you, why do you care?"

I turn away from him wanting very much not to talk about Bash. He could degrade me all day about everything that was my fault but I did not want to go THERE.

(Shard): "I need to know! TELL ME." He slammed down on the table hard forcing me to look at him.  Face to face.

(Shard): "Do you think I am that heartless..." He said much softer with such deep anguish in those woeful blue eyes.

"Prove you have one and I'll tell you.."

With a kiss of passion I knew I could sway him at last away from the truth...for just a little longer.
The entanglement of souls makes it impossible to resist.

Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 8:13 pm

Raluca:

As always I know just the thing to say...

Adamaous who sees me in the glass and Racquekah who sees me standing before her.

He in inner thoughts and she staring at me waiting for something, clarification was it?

"Whatso, you have nothing to say like naughty children?"

(Ettimay): "I...." She chokes up as if she couldn't think of one of her grand self-righteous Starker speeches. She catches Adamaous's look and has her own fit of denial crackling. "W..hy are you looking at me like that." She pushes him against the tube both breaking the lava lamp tube as it freezes and cracks with one hand and gripping him with the other. "What is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 8:29 pm

Adamaous:

"Ettie.."

I use a soft tone at her fragile state when she pushes me against the tube.

"You are dead, how are you.. like this."

I gently touch her arm.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 9:19 pm

Ettimay:

I calm down at his soft tone but felt quite disturbed he would not answer me and instead asks me.

"I..I..came back before.."

I try not to recall the sickening experience of waking up undead without Astrid's soul, and the vengeful rampage I left in Havenland. I went back to that mind set too when I was out of it. I wanted to kill him.

But it did not feel like that now.

(Raluca): "Adamaous..your more observant then this...at the tower, whooo restarted her heart?"

She presses him and I let go of him feeling sick thinking about it all. About him. All the little secrets they know.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 9:27 pm

Eiden:

Francine talks about rescue, I sure don't think we should TOUCH Edward. Posssed or not.

"Francine, you aren't giving the medicine enough time..but ye..yeah we should go home.."
I try to help her stand/walk worried.

"Listen I'm only worried you will get posssed if you go outside..I dont know if its -"

I stop myself realizing I forgot something, it was right befoe the possession.

"I saw...your father and the queen on the supply run. It looked like hags got them. we we're all trying to get back here when something happened to the ground."

I get the door trying to see if they made it after me but see Constantine storming down the stairs still in his ripped, feather covered hag smelling suit.

(Constantine): "WHO broke my lamp!" He stops when he sees us awkwardly before going inside.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 10:16 pm

Adamaous:

I pause for a moment at Raluca's prompt, dreading the memories she forced me to relive.

Ettimay let go and I carefully wander around her trying to assess what she was now.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 10:39 pm

Francine:

"Ok, well maybe we will wait a bit longer then?"

I suggest regarding the possession thing.

He then mentions father and Ettie and I glance back at him concerned.

"Ettie is outside?!"

She NEVER goes outside.

Constantine interrupts my thoughts and I take in his appearance.

He looked different somehow.

"Hey?"

I cringe
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:09 pm

Constantine:

(Eiden): "I know, your dad was getting her medicine too, there was something wrong."

I flinch wishing... so wishing I stayed in my room. I wanted some ice for my back thanks to Edien's beatdown then I heard my new lamp break.

I really hope someone enjoyed it in some positive manner...

I just make a awkward face / head nod and was so drunk right now ANYTHING I said would be offensive.

(Eiden): "Constantine.."
He gets in front of Francine like he can protect her.

I turn away through the door and find the place NOT cleared out.

"HEY PARTY IS OVER!" I yell at some surprising pairing of tunnel and priestess in the booth. They did not care.

Poor Adrian cleaning that one.....

I make my way across the room to the lamp leaking all those expensive chemicals to the floor.

Some more people NOT leaving - were around it. I hardly recognized them at first by the dishevelment.

(Ettie): "Don't look at me like that, I cant bare it."

I wasnt sure if she was speaking to Francine's father or Grandmother, I hesitate wishing I cleaned up better to deal with this.

(Ettie): "Is that why you came back at the rockslide to watch it all unfold?? Was it just your pride!?"

What the fuck is she on about?

I pour someone's unfinished pitcher over my head to hide the smell and walk over.

"Mother!"

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:34 pm

Francine:

Constantine nods his head and walks away.

I immediately go back into the office to avoid him for now.

"Let's wait in here?"

I suggest to Eiden for now.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:57 pm

Adamaous:

I open my mouth in response but fortunately enough, Constantine interrupts our scene.

He seemed.. well enough?

I could smell the alcohol on him from here..

I assess his ripped clothes and.. hag feathers.

His hand did not look good either.

I had questions, but thought it best for Ettimay to handle her son herself.

*Tries to observe Ettimay further while she is distracted.* Wink
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 4:04 am

Ettimay:

Adamaous does not defend himself of my accusations and I can only assume it was all true indeed. He even brought me before his old mistresses in this wrenched state, the little experiment. All I am to either of them yet I should have known better to see them both in such different lights.

It starts to get very cold in here from the frozen tube spawning from my grief and confusion.

(Constantine): "Mother!" I look at him rather out of it, all the signs of his own night's struggle go unnoticed, I just wanted to hold him again. Was not being a mother my reward for all that suffering, they why did I have to loose him too?

"Constantine."
I do not touch him afraid of the power. I try to make my wings no longer sharp and retract my claws... but my body felt foreign now.

*too distract to notice Adam studying me like a science exabit* Wink

(Raluca): "Like what you see?" I miss her passing comment to him.

(Constantine): "You cant, be here..your going to to get... hurt?" He stared at me confused tying to understand all the stark differences.

"Oh I think she made it clear enough, its over.." I glare at Raluca and pass around her golden form dripping out of the split messs.

(Constantine): "She wont hurt you but Uncle is another story Mum." He presses. "Dad is not here."

"What happened.." I touch his bandaged hand already knowing what I saw was real then. I ignore his warnings about Raginbar Jr.

(Constantine): "Francine cut my finger off to save me, my friend froze it but.. I'm afraid to see it. "

"Lets see it.." I say worried it was the black clawish talon.

I follow him over to the deep freeze noticing more and more but this was a relief he was still himself unlike me. I should have stayed home. He was fine.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 4:09 am

Eiden:

I felt very bad I should have waited or stayed around for my elders.

Constantine goes into the room we  had been headed too and Francine no longer wanted to check there for her dad.

Fair enough..

"Alright Francine but please take it easy ok?"

I smile at her sadly, glad she seemed alright.

I touch her forehead to check the fever.

"I didnt get any food at the store and I know theres nothing here..sorry."

I shake my head at myself for being such a failure.

"Oh we do have bandanas you wouldn't give that Flower guy."

i recall wondering if I should get her one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lock it or Loose it
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: The Club-
Jump to: