Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Lock it or Loose it

Go down 
+15
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Joseph Sharpton
Hybrid
Raluca Xern
Emerald
Elsin Lovelace
Rukbat Xern
TLG Admin
Lydia Lovelace
Edward Lovelace
Neressia Moore
Francine Rapce
Eiden McGuiness
Adrian
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 2:03 pm

Adamaous:

((Ettimay you know that is not true.))

I take a moment to respond to her as her conclusions were sparatic and disturbing.

After a moment I glance over at Raluca barely registering her comment.

"Does this mean Desmond is gone?"

I ask when Ettimay and her son were out of earshot.

It was hard to consider what this meant for the tunnels now that Ettimay was.. like this.. Could she even exist with us now?

I consider the other spiritual realms beings like this existed but could not fathom any of it.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 2:12 pm

Francine:

I feel a bit dizzy again and Eiden reminds me to take it easy.

It was hard, being out here for so long felt wrong. Especially when we were all scattered about in this mess.

I wanted to be more useful but I still felt so weak and awkward about Constantine. I could not read his thoughts to know how he was feeling, what he remembered or if he strait up hates me now.

I shake my head at Eiden's offer for food.

My mouth still tasted of hag and vodka.. I don't think adding a banana to that would make it any better.

"You must be starving though. Why don't you get yourself something?"

I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 3:59 pm

Eiden:

I shake my head tiredly.

"I am not leaving you again."

Constantine lurks Wink

I move over a desk chair to sit down.

This night felt like days..has it been?

I rub my temples trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 4:10 pm

Raluca:

Adamaous finely grasps at my wisdom  for answers.  

I grin, quite delighted.

"He has been  for awhile now, you just have not truly felt the weight of it from where you are. Outside the dome is a churning force unveiled, Racquekah only brought in a tiny speck and it engulfed many."

I pace around him leaving lava lamp drops in my stride.

"You are the last of us who continue, will you show her the path she must walk? or will you let her figure his role all out on her own?..I am sure  that trial and error shall inflict a certain amount of carnage of that will be remembered."

I truly hoped all of this was humbling to him, his sad choice to switch sides was not much of a switch after all now was it?
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 4:30 pm

Ettimay:

Adamaous was in my head to defend himself.

((Then you should have told me yourself..why ..why..you care.))

I reply simply unable to grasp why he stayed by my side if not for what I am. For what was coming.
Maybe it was not fair to ask that as could I answer the same question? But I felt owed something from him to explain why he kissed me since it brought me to a very dark place I tried not to ever go.

I try to focus back on Constantine as I finely see the finger, it was already failing to ash and I can not help but see the remains of Raginbar's ring in the soot.

"Raginbar Jr hurt you again? You cant sway him.."

I say desperately at Constantine. This was even worst then his bite.

(Constantine): "But Dad can. I cant help but wish he came out tonight, guess he sent Adam to fetch you instead?"

The cold storage gets even more colder as my mind races thinking about wherever Klaus is.

"You cant put it back on..its too courpited"   I speak of the finger looking away from it to not think of where my mind was racing.

(Constantine): "I know.."

I stare at him wanting very much to beg him to come back, it was too much but I realize how much more set he was now for all the losses.

Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 7:26 pm

Francine:

"Eiden you look exhausted."

I pat the spot next to me on the couch.

"Please, I have been sleeping for so long, I'll take the chair."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 8:04 pm

Adamaous:

"Raluca, you presume too much, for I made it a point to forget that side of my self the moment I was free of him."

I observe her trail in thought not expecting her to understand my reference.

"Is there no one else who could assist her?"

I question finding it very hard to believe in a city full of monsters.

Ettimay speaks to me, requiring an explanation for what I did.

She deserved one, especially after all it had caused.

((I should have yes, but I wished to avoid a disasterous situation such as this from occuring.))

I dreaded Mooni's reaction once we returned.

((You have a strength of character which I have come to value, and an enduring quality to persevere despite the impossible. I took inspiration in your light and over time grew to love it, to love you.))

I sigh.

((After all this time and all we have been through, is it really so hard to believe that I could have feelings for you?))

Last edited by Adamaous Rapce on Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 8:31 pm

**Still looks like Shard as to not interrupt Adam/Ettie's dialogue.... for now Wink**

Klaus:

I wake up as Shard falls asleep.

The crushing reality of all that had transpired during the night hits me like a brick wall.

I cover up the Valerian woman next to me and make myself decent prior to getting up to leave.

I was so angry but had no ability to put into words what I was feeling.

Before I exit the club, I catch sight of my reflection in a mirror.

I still looked like him.. like Shard.

How unfortunate..

I stand unable to move not knowing where to go now.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:12 pm

Eiden:

It felt ungentlemanly to take the couch but I was tempted.

"Ok.. if you insist."

I get up and go over to the couch quite grateful. It has been one hell of a month and I was so surprised we were both alive after EVERYTHING.

"I cant wait to go home.."
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:27 pm

Raluca:

I smirk a little when Adamaous tells me I presumed to much.
There was certainly glances of the old him I remember but he was very much changed.

The weakness of CARING was all over him.
His potential would have been better set if he continued to forgo such deficiency and languor in solitary.

He questions for another to be found in his sted.

"None that are naught her enemy...the dark order is divided  now as much as the mundane people in this little city convulses between its power holds....loyalty is truly decapatated.."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:23 am

Ettie:

"Constantine.."

I stop myself from willing him back again.  I think I see now, the much bigger picture he wanted. I understood it.
I also understood why Klaus wanted to make the new guild and how much it must have hurt him for me to completely forgo helping him.  It was a way to keep Constantine in our lives. To amend the bridge.

It was quite twisted I could only understand that now but my fear of the outside world was so great. Now I hardly felt anything but this sense of awareness. There was almost peace to it.

(Constantine): "Thank you for coming tonight, I know it wasnt easy for you to come out here..I did not want you to get hurt because of me."

He sighed with a frustrated look at all the dried blood on my collar. He was going to hug me and of course I wanted that but I feared I would hurt him now. Whatever I am.
Adam's look was deeply concerning.  I backed off away from him.

(Constantine): "You can.. hug me now you know.. *he tries to explain, believing I was hesitant for that reason*  At least for now.. "

Adamaous finely tells me the truth and I really was struck speechless not expecting so much candor. I was truly touched by his devotion and how he saw me ..if only ..it did not have to run so deep.

I was wholeheartedly inspired by his faith in my character and stop being afraid to do what I wanted most. I hug my son as the frosty growth on the wall shifts into a rather sparkley galaxy pattern instead..

"I missed you so much. Nothing is the same without you."
I laughed sadly.

(Constantine): "I know... maybe next Halloween I'll spend it at home.. I am NEVER throwing another bunkerdown party again here." He leads me back upstairs and I try not to loose the happy moment thinking about the future.

My eyes pass over what I believed was a rather rough looking tunnel messager waiting for us Klash by the mirror to lay my eyes fondly on Adam next to my mother.
I owed him a response after that awkward pause.

Constantine lets me go with a confused look on his face at the tunnel. He knows EVERYONE, birthday to babyshower.

(Constantine): "Oi what you want now?"

I tell Adam in person, not even focusing on Raluca. Not wanting her to make me as bitter and jealous as I could be over them talking. I forgave him for his dealings with her long ago and I cannot keep going back to blaming him or accursing him in playing both sides.

As easier as it would be to do so... then this..

"I can believe it. Adamaous... because I've felt it too. But I'm afraid my... attraction... to you is not as noble, it comes from a dark place, my nature I tried so very hard to fight and for that I am very sorry."
I felt very sick thinking of the thin line between wanting to kill him and wanting him turned so fast.

"If I ..get any worst..then I am right now.. I dont know.. what..I'd do."

I think of Desmond for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 11:30 am

Francine:

"Yeah me too."

I agree as he moves towards the couch.

I get up to let him lay down but had a hard time leaving him be.

I instead, lye down next to him on the couch and snuggle into his chest.

This will be fine.

I rationalize before locking the door with my mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:17 pm

Adamaous:

Raluca's response highlighted the ridiculous forethought of my own.

I cared for Ettimay greatly and the very thought of interacting with her in terms of my old nature troubled me deeply.

I notice her quiet response and wondered if I had said too much.

It seemed pointless now not to disclose the whole truth of the matter.

I glance upwards after a moment and meet Ettimay's gaze.

She approaches me instead to provide her response. The one which I had very much expected as to pursue things any further would be nonsensical for us both.

"I understand.."

I smile sadly back at her and bow slightly in acceptance.

We are soon interrupted however, by a tunnel male whose overexagerated response to Constantine was quite hard to ignore.

(Klash) "Nothing, nothing at all! Far be it from me to interrupt such a touching moment between family and lovers!"

He struts over to the bar and pours himself a brandy.

The male drinks his entire pour in one fluid motion before his physical form changes, revealing his true identity to be no other than

Klaus...
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 3:21 pm

Constantine:

As soon as the tattooed tunnel goes off I know its my father before he changes back.

Why is everyone here?!

I feel like I hit my head a little too hard really. Or was this place going to close in and trap us all!

I glance at Raluca who offers no answer either way but being playfully amused.

Mum's extreme reaction to him and movement close to Adam made me realize Dad might be the source of her neck wound after all.

Oh my Dane..

"Dad your here..." I slowly approach the bar where he was not quite sure he was safe.

Mum looked quite scary too but I avoided being eaten, so maybe I can do it again.

"Whats wrong? What can I do?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 3:31 pm

Ettimay:

Klaus in disguise interrupts me and Adamaous before we can get passed the emotional aspect and hopefully do something to stop ..what was happening to me physically.

I fight the reaction to completely hide behind Adam still feeling Klaus's attack too raw and recent not to panic as he is reviled having been here and heard it all.

*snow clouds form in the ceiling to make much mess for Adrian to clean* XD

I did not want to let Constantine get hurt though, I wasnt sure how much of real Klaus was there.

"Adam I will talk to him, but please if there is anything you know that can stop...whats happening please..help me." I whisper to him desperately before rushing behind Constantine to get in their scene.

"Klaus we need to talk." I say in a growl flexing my sharp wings NOT in a groveling mood right now.

Last edited by Ettimay Sulez on Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 3:37 pm

Eiden:

Any other time I would be quite distracted but not today.

I give her small smile I was exhausted.

I small asleep in minutes and dream..

....dream of beating Constantine with a bat... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 6:13 pm

Klash:

I pour a second glass when Constantine asks how he can help.

*Sits up on the bar counter, allowing my legs to dangle off the side.*

"Nothing in particular I imagine."

I fake indifference as Ettimay goes charging right in looking hostile as ever.

"On second thought Constantine you may want to leave, mummy looks very angry."

I peer darkly at her in response.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 7:29 pm

Ettimay:

I flinch at Klaus's look as he tells Constantine to leave because I look angry.  As if I was not ready to defend myself this time because he killed me hours ago! How dare he!

"You are one to talk.."

(Constantine): "Hey..if your both here...there is only one person you BOTH should be fighting.. "  He tries to reason touching my arm since I was standing in front of him.
I wanted to get to Klaus without him between us and before I could move, I transported there right in front of him.

Damnit.. its all happening to fast.
I try to calm down and not dwell in the darkness I felt as I used the power.

"Klaus I am sorry I hurt you....again."

It felt so out of my control to be drawn to Beolan when I had Astrid's soul.

Now I was so out of my mind to be so drawn in to Adamaous .. the man who killed Beolan.. who told me himself that he killed him..
It was such a twisted mess, inexcusable that has wrent my heart to pieces.

I yank his face to mine with claws out, in my desperation for him to hear me , look at me and understand somehow what was tuely unexplainable.

"I wish I could have been your sweet little nurse, who you thought I was, who you needed but it wasnt me. I'm a pawn...for both sides to do what they will. Swayed like a fool. I'm..loosing myself again. If.. I cant fight it, I want you to..to understand why I am so very sorry I failed you. You deserved better I wanted to give you that but..I..I cant ..I cant in what I am.."  
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 10:56 am

Klaus:

There was something off about her, even I could see that during our brief interaction.

Ettimay transports close and holds me to her.

I had nothing left to give and apparently neither did she.

"Your words are ambiguous Ettimay speak clearly."

I hiss in response.

"How are you losing yourself this time?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 11:52 am

Ettimay:

I look at him confused myself, so very confused.

How can I answer when I do naught know myself.

Then I feel Xenon and the other's minds for the first time. The connection I never had with them before.

"Racquekah."

I let go of Klaus numbly, I said my peace to him that is all I can do.

"Go home Klaus.. someone has too.."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 5:19 pm

Klash:

"Oh don't be silly, I don't need the privacy like you do."

I wink at Adam over her shoulder, across the room.

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 6:39 pm

Ettimay:

I tilt my head at his playful response quite confused.

"Whatever do you mean?"

I glance back slightly at what he was gesturing too.

"Oh.. well I suppose you got me back for it right and quick did you naught?."

I make quite a bit of snowfall over his new lover in the booth to wake her up and drive her out.

"We're even. Get over it." I turn away from him as there was nothing left to say.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 11:07 am

Klaus:

I flash in front of Ettimay.

"Even?"

I question.

"You truly believe that was me?"

I say with respect to the female in the booth.

"Clearly we don't know each other as well as we think..."

And with that I finally leave her.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 2:40 pm

Constantine:

None of what I heard sounded good ..not at all..

I was even more annoyed there was a bunch of people hiding in booths and under the table - the snow forces them out, STILL here.

I hold my aching nose bridge still feeling like the party was not over. It would never end...

Didn't Petrus dad's have a Snowglobe café here before it blew up?

It was starting to look like it...I wonder if that would attract her here...

I try to stop my mind from wondering further to distract myself away from the disturbing discussion I had to witness.

"We are closed! Need to patch the roof now!" I try to get them to leave. I did not have to tell the women Mum called out twice, she was quite terrified of my mother already to go.

"DAD!" I try to follow him but he was so fast.

....his anger.. maybe I can use it...  

Ok that felt bad.. but..

(Ettie): "Well I hope your talk with Moon goes better..."

She mutters wandering back over to Adam numbly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 8:03 pm

Klaus:

I hear Constantine and stop in the street for him.

"Yes?"

I try not to project my anger onto him.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 11:40 pm

Adamaous:

I give Ettimay a look not expecting much greater.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 1:54 pm

Ettimay:

I give Adamaous a look back.

At the rate he leaves for years it cant be THAT much worst.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:02 pm

Constantine:

I really wish I was more mentaly prepared for this.

"Dad... Joseph was just here.. what happened. Did he run away from you??"

I slowly approach him.

"Maybe its time you dont let him get away and I'm not talking about killing him.."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:04 pm

Adamaous:

Ettimay's responding expression forces me from my silence.

"You have significantly more power now than you did before."

I choose my words tactfully.

"We should consider storing away the excess until you have a better grasp of it."

I ponder out loud.

"Perhaps..."

I take note of Raluca still watching us.

"Shall we walk?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:18 pm

Klaus:

I stiffen when Constantine asks about my interaction with Joseph instead of his mother.

I suppose this was the least aggrevating of the two subjects..

Constantine says his piece and I turn away wishing I could fight his reasoning, especially now.

I could not.

"If I do what you want, I will need to be in regular contact with him."

My compulsion did not last months it lasted days.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:41 pm

Raluca:

Adamaous does not wish to finish his thought in front of me but I could ponder where he was going.

"Thee art not as young as you once were Adamaous, you can only hold back the inevitable for so long.. "

I warn him for his 'mercy' to keep his Ettimay the way he wanted her to be may lead to more suffering drawn out on this world then letting it all pour forth right here and now, finished.

She looked at me petrified, I was quite sure a part of her knew this then closes her eyes trying to fight it some more.

(Ettie): "Please.." she said desperately taking Adam by the arm and heading out the back door Klaus did not go through, because that would be awkward....

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:51 pm

Constantine:

I listen to my father thoughtfully. I had finely reached him to consider it now and did not want to loose him.

It was rather unfornatenly it had to be so bad for us to get to this point but maybe then it would all be worth it.

I try to justify it all as what had to be.

"Well you have a good disguise now.. and you wanted to see me more often. We can make it work...no?"

I encourage him and move to face him since he turned away.

"Imagine what we can do together Dad. Its worth a try."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:58 pm

Adamaous:

Raluca's last words were as morbid as ever.

I understood my own mortality and unlike my mother, did not wish to fight it. I could only hope a more permanent solution could be found for Ettimay, if not in my lifetime then perhaps in Francine's.

I hoped not to burden her so but she was the last of our line that could keep the spell contained should I not.

I follow Ettimay outside the back and conclude my thought.

"Perhaps if we can contain the excess in an object for now what you are feeling will be more controllable."

I suggest.

"Should you find this agreeable, I can perform a spell to said object for now?"

Raluca was right this could not be a permanent solution.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 3:46 pm

Klaus:

"Yes, what an excellent excuse for us to see more of each other."

I respond grimly, making it known I was fully aware of his manipulation tactic.

It did not matter, there were far too many reasons for me to not pass up this opportunity now.

"I will see what I can do, he is most likely surrounded by family at the moment but-"

Alot was happening that I could not fully explain.

I look up at the moon for a moment in thought.

Was I still possessed by that demon? It had been so long I could hardly sense him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 5:53 pm

Constantine:

I tilt my head innocently at his grim response.  

"He'll come to see me soon I think. Or I can come to him..with 'you'.."

I watch him trail off and seem to be in thought over something.

After all I heard I was afraid to ask.

There was something about him that seemed off. But everyone seemed a bit effected by that endless night ..

"We should think of something small to start out with, so the commands are not noticed by the others at first. If they catch on too soon they might not let him alone for you to get too." I advise thoughtfully.

"... something that can benefit the tunnels....without them figuring it out..duel purpose?"

Father knew him much better then me after all to be creative with the first compelling.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 7:58 pm

Ettimay:

I managed to keep it together during the uncomfortable conversation with Klaus but when Raluca taunts Adam's humanity in regards to being able to help me, I loose it again. He was my only hope!

Dark grey storm clouds cover the visual of that damndable MOON and frost dangerously etches the dome skyline that already took quite a beating from the movement of the asteroid.

All that ice floating in such quiet dead and cold peacefulness calls to me. Under that thin barrier.  

*almost cracks the dome - dangerously close to to sucking everyone and thing threw the dome ceiling outside*

Adamaous was talking but it was so hard to stay focused.
I try to take in his 'calm collected'-ness to ground myself back in the present. Wink

"Yes.." I shake my head of frozen tears trying to snap out of the trance and look at him for dear life.

"..h..h.help me."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 12:26 pm

Adamaous:

I soften at Ettimay's obvious vulnerability resisting the urge to wipe away her tears.

"Here."

I wander over to a lone flower which had thrived despite the tough rock and stone of the dark alleyway.

I carefully pull it up by the base, still holding a handful of dirt underneath it.

"Hold this."

I give her the handful of soil containing the flower then place one of my hands over hers and another hovering over the flower head.

*Quietly concentrates on absorbing Ettimay's excess energy and redirecting it into the plant.*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 1:12 pm

Klaus:

"The best move will be for him to come to us."

It will be more discreet with less obstacles - i was clearly in the position to handle them should they arise but did not like the unnecessary attention it could cause.

"For an initial test, we will have him.."

I glance up at Constantine's destroyed bar.

"Make a donation perhaps to your business. We can label it good faith for the service you provided the unsuspecting town folk tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 7:04 pm

Ettimay:

I was surprised at Adamaous's choice of vessel for but a moment, it was perfect.

I begin to trance in and out, forgetting slowly all the dark knowledge that was whisking around my head, the connection and call of the souls and the snow filled memories of Myra slip away.

Once its finished I fall back into him weakened, dazed, between awake and sleep but keep the flower and dirt cradled in my arms.

Finding rest at last as the frost and coldness begin to depart from the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:40 pm

Constantine:

I listen to Dad and can not say I have any complaints there with his idea.

I had not time to ask Adrian for the total money made vs SPENT/LOST these last few nights.

I don't think I want to know..

"That would be ..helpful..."

It gets quite cold again then stops abruptly. I sense something I cant really get a clear connection to with my headwound and truly worry about Mum now since Dad seemed quite alright again and himself. She was loosing it back there.

I just was not sure I was any help to her in the state I am in.

"Thank you for doing this..for me. If theres anything I can do for you.. please let me know I'm going to try to..."
I hold my hand tightly.

"Get back on tract. I screwed up and I'm sorry for..all this. I really thought coming out here I would be taking it for the team not dragging all of you down with me.."

They all would not be out here if it wasnt for me...

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:22 pm

Adamaous:

I carefully steady Ettimay with my one arm while transporting a small jar into my other hand from the Golden Antler. 

I shift the plant inside.

"Ettimay?"

I whisper wondering if she was well enough to go back to the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:31 pm

Klaus:

I shake my head when Constantine treats this as a favour solely for him.

"Constantine..."

I sigh

"This is something I should have done long ago. You simply gave me the push that I needed."

I step closer to him in thought.

"Let me know when next he will be here and I will meet you."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 2:14 pm

Ettimay:

I snap awake at Adamaous's prompt finding it hard to remember the present.

I left very foolishly during my party and.. there was Raginbar Jr.. a well..I got scratched ...bleeding..

Adamaous was dressed dreadfully. The hag's culling started early so we stayed in a shed.

The dirt and plant between us reminded me of the dirt all over his hand/arm and..

The last thing I remember was ..very awkward, more so that I could not remember pass it.

I should feel deeply ashamed yet had such a strong sense of gratitude and affection. It scared me.

I move away from him on impulse it was wrong and wipe the dirt on my hand off on my pants disturbed, as if that made me feel less dirty.

Oh my Dane....

I see we are in a alley now and try to look around it, anywhere but him.

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 2:18 pm

Constantine:

I am deeply touched by Dad's words yet it still did not make me feel less guilty at everything that happened.

He steps closer to give me a prompt when was the time to contact him.

"I understand... " I nod slowly wondering if Uncle had a bad night too and how long he would hide.

The town was wrecked he'd have to do something soon one would think. Before a gang took it over in its weak state.

I get some ideas...

"Dad..."

I give him a hug since my defensives were down , a real hug.

I probably wont be able to do next time we meet.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 10:46 pm

Klaus:

Constantine agrees to our arrangement before taking me off guard with a hug.

I melt at our rare moment.

It took a moment for me to grasp what this meant.

I pull away slightly with a confused look.

"Your shield?"

I question.

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 10:51 pm

Adamaous:

I observe Ettimay's moment of understanding.

She seemed uncomfortable and understandably so.

I hand her the potted plant.

"It is going to be ok."

I encourage.

"Are you ready to go back home now or do you need a moment longer?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 7:20 am

Ettie:

He gives me the flower I can only assume came from the shed.

I hold it a bit away from myself sensing quite the energy levels on it.

"Home." I reply looking straight at him now.

It was so strange to be out here and nothing was attacking us.

I did not want to tempt fate anymore. I should not have left.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 7:42 am

Constantine:

It felt nice to have a moment with my father again, things were never the same after the kidnapping.
I think we've all became very disappointed in one another and I was truly sorry I was such a wedge between him and Mum over the aftermath.

"Yea' the moment it was down.."

I tease my bandaged hand gesturing to my bandaged head.

"In honestly I deserved it though.."

I hesitate for a moment and pick up a fallen small liquor bottle off the street.

"Three's something about Uncle though.. I suppose my blood is like Mums..but.."

I try to get some blood into the bottle from my hand. Honestly I wasnt sure if saving it would give the same effect as fresh. After all I didnt see them keeping bottles of Mum's. Worth a try though.

"The effect didn't go away like hers. I think its permeant if you drink from me..or at least it lasts much longer..its been ..years and Joseph still has his tricks."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 3:06 pm

Klaus:

I smile a little at Constantine's tease regarding his head injury.

He then mentions Joseph's new tricks correlating with the incident in which he was fed on.

I did not think much of it at the time, but it did make sense.

There was still so much of my son that still remained a mystery, even with respect to tonight I had.. many questions.

Yet I remain silent.

"Constantine.. I don't-"

-want to drink from him it was not right.

"Please don't."

I give him a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 3:18 pm

Adamaous:

I observe Ettimay's reaction to the flower.

"You will need to keep it safe and preferably hidden. It will remain alive on its own but should you notice any changes, please inform me immediately."

I explain before teleporting Eiden and Francine over so we could all go home.

Typically, I could not perform such a trick on my own but my power levels still seemed rather intense from Ettimay's blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock it or Loose it    Lock it or Loose it  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lock it or Loose it
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: The Club-
Jump to: