Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2296] Father knows best

Go down 
+7
Mooni Rapce
Nero Gallus
Adamaous Rapce
Ettimay Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Francine Rapce
Constantine Sulez
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2296] Father knows best  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

[2296] Father knows best  Empty
PostSubject: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:47 am

4 years after 'Uncle Knows Best 

When Moomi broke the mind link, Cause remembered everything and was a little passive aggressive. He starts to get stirr crazy unable to touch anyone and his parents continue to cover up the accidents made with Constantine's unstable powers.

Constantine: 

One of the ...dozen two dozen now? I dont even know... children of Mooshie and Chip TOUCHED ME trying to pretend he was as badass as Tesla.

Now he is in a coma possibly been ripped from his body via astral projected into hell from his Dark Lord ancestry.

Dad is going to have a wonderful time cleaning up my messes again. 

Mum called it the 'flu' at her morning breakfast report. 

I am no longer in that Guild enough said.  I had to leave 3 of them because of 'touch' accidents with the younger ones. These caves are just so ..confided. 

So much 'flu' going around!!

Maybe there would be more room if everyone stopped having so much Danedamn children!! (And they arent getting sent to their doom in town now mahaha) 

Now I am in the Harmony Guild,  :lol!:Because I'm really bringing Harmony arent I?

A new batch of blonde children (and Eiden who is still an apprentice) come in to 'meet and greet' the Guild of the week. 

Mum advised them all to wear masks and stand 6 feet apart  / away from my plastic screen so thats just dandy fine. 

"Hello kids. This is the Harmony Guild,  It was a stable back in the day when we had new people coming in daily and we wanted them to adapt to our culture in a healthy matter. Now we dont have anyone else coming in because we are locked inside this petri dish.... but instead of welcoming new people we plan all the festivies and parties with our 'cheer'. "

I look at my clipboard with gloved hands. 

I was supposed to make them create 'Come Home Dr. Adam' signs and we had some giraffe stickers to leave in the lower caves with care packages for him to find.

BUT in case Francine shows up it will be awkward..

"But its wonderful to remember our surface allies so you will all be doing an art peice for either the Valerians or the Albilon and we will keep them in the cultural center.."

I open closet full of white sheet forts and 'artifacts' from the icy surface world we were cut off FOREVER from.

I twitch a little trying not to have a mental break down from the GUILT.

I look at my clipboard. After this I was to make an appearance at the new baby of two tunnels Cornflake and Flaxseed who had their 14th child. Cornflower.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2296] Father knows best  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 6:39 pm

Francine:

I wanted to check up on Constantine to see how he was doing.

He seemed not himself lately.

I could not remember alot of what happened that night everything changed only that one moment dad was there and the next he was not.

Noomi had been such a massive comfort to me during this time. She never stopped trying to get him back while looking after me the best she could on her own.

I was just mad.. I did not understand any of this and I felt something was off.

I peak my head in the door and see Cause was still in class. I wait in the hall for him to try and catch him before his next activity
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 7:03 pm

Constantine:

Eiden waves to Francine quite proud of his Valerian Lion made out of gears and screws.

I half forgot little Francine isn't an apprentice anymore? When did that happen?

*twitch*

I was SO sooooo ssssick of everyone messing with my mine EVEN her mother has!

I read the list again trying to remember it. I kept tripping back out into something else in my head.

Baby Showing.

Wedding

Birthday Party
Baby Shower

Wedding

Birthday Party

Birthday Party

Retirement party

Babyshower

"Yes Francine?"

I ask not looking up between the list. If I stopped running it through over and over again I would forget and just go back to Joseph's bite. Now I remembered everything when I was asleep before it was just awake.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:17 pm

Francine:

I see Eiden and chuckle to myself at his lion.

It was cute..

I turn back to Constantine who was not looking up from what he was doing.

This was probably a bad time he looked distracted.

"I just wanted to stop in I guess and see how you were doing?"

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 10:23 pm

Constantine:

I look back at her slightly from the clipboard. 

"I'm fine..." 

I dont dare get any closer to touch her again. 

I was having to many accidents and sometimes I just do it to piss off my parents for thinking any of this is ok. 

Maybe I should just touch her again,  and do it every other week I can remember till they give up the mind games.

*twitch twitch* 

"Isnt everything...just ..fine..."

I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 10:35 pm

Francine:

"Uhm, I don't think so. You are sort of acting like a spazz."

I respond bluntly.

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 10:50 pm

Constantine:

Francine calls me a spazz.

"Am I?"

I toss my glove away and walk over hostilely.

"You want to know why your dad is hiding??"

I offer her my hand daringly.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 11:33 pm

Francine:

I step back surprised at his bold moment.

"What the hell?!"

I look at his hand then back at him again.

"Are you insane?!"

My emotions cause a nearby glass vase to shatter.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 12:09 am

Constantine:

Francine wont take the bait and it felt wrong to force the knowledge on her..again thanks to Adam.

So I put my hand away. She calls me insane and that hurt WORST then being called a spazz.

I look down for a moment deeply wounded...because ...because it was true... before going into the closet with the blanket forts and slam the door shut behind me with a lock.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 12:25 am

Francine:

Constantine backs down and retreats to the closet not saying a word.

Of course because that's what everyone does! They run away and don't want to talk!

Urgh!

I storm off annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 10:11 am

Constantine:

I stop hugging a white pillow mid mental break down and throw it across the close next to the clipboard I am just going to ignore now. Francine proved there was NO POINT in trying. She's never going to be allowed to KNOW anything. SHE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

I am just a terrible reminder to everyone...

I open the door only when she is gone and head to the area Adam sealed in that I've tried many many times to dig out of.

There was also a big dragon shape of Emmy ramming it everyday for a whole year.

I climb up to the very top I can get trying to find the most unstable point with jagged rocks to THROW myself off at.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2296] Father knows best  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 1:06 pm

Klaus:

I watch my son out of morbid curiosity.

When he gets too close to the edge I flash him back down.

"Constantine whatever are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 3:17 pm

Constantine:

I am saved from my jump

Damnit.... 

"I was hoping for Adam. Not you.."

I snap driving it in more hoping to make him fight me and touch me.

"Mmm sounds like Mum."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2296] Father knows best  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 10:15 pm

Klaus:

Constantine strikes back a response not disimilar to his mother's when I had angered her.

Thank you Ettie....

I pause before holding my hands behind my back and circling to his other side.

"What is it now Constantine?"
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 10:56 pm

Constantine:

I stare at him numbly quite done with joking around at mother's expense. 

"Francine said I was insane. I offered her all her memories back and she didn't take it...you won. ."

I walk back to the rock wall running my hand along it.

"I'm going to go now and let you have your lies all to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 1:12 am

Klaus:

I tilt my head at him confused.

"Won what exactly?"

Does he really think me so sinister?

It was hard to tell what all he remembered and I dare not bring up anything further.

I step closer to him when he mentions leaving.

Wherever will he go?

I wonder, hoping Adam had not got to him somehow
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 5:30 am

Constantine:

He continues to only ask questions and it was annoying control tactics.

"I was fine with your creepy tower shit,  you should have trusted me, but you proved your vampire friend right. He wanted me to see you distorted? You did that yourself so carelessly messing with Francine and mine's minds. You did that here and now, not years ago how can I ever trust you again."

I blow up multiple rocks and more fall into place and slide down.

I wonder if that's why 'uncle' did what he did, if he knew Dad so well he knew how it would go afterward and how much it strained our family. Maybe he is smarter then I initially thought. 

"Maybe if you left me alone this would have went away! *slams ungloved hand on a rock wall angerly* Now the touch is worst then the first night, its like its cranked to high alert and I feel like I will never calm down. "

*causes major rockslide this is why we dont talk it out mahaha*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 11:16 am

Klaus:

Constantine causes a rock slide before we could finish our conversation.

He was so angry but I had hoped to shed some light on my actions, at the very least my decision regarding Francine.

"Constantine?!"

I call out to him, concerned he injured himself with his teenage dramatics.

((Please let me explain.))

I plead with him.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2296] Father knows best  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 1:13 pm

Ettie:

*staring at the lava in the empty depths feeling GUILTY I couldn't stand up to Klaus with my whole hearted convictions in the end, now Constantine thinks I'm an accomplice to it. He's not wrong.* 

There is a rockslide in the empty caves and I nearly get hit by falling stalactites. into the lava.

I pull myself up not daring to let out my wings in case I get hit again. I just move very fast down the path dodging trying to get away.

"Klaus!?"
I see him at the start of the rockslide.

((Did Constantine get it open?))

Omd....
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 1:29 pm

Klaus:

((I don't know))

I respond while trying to clear the rocks away anxiously.

Constantine was not responding, I feared the worst.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2296] Father knows best  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 3:58 pm

Ettie:

I try to help protect Klaus from flying rocks as he digs. I levitate them out of his way with my mind.

"Constantine cant be hit, he is ok."
I remind him or more so myself..

I smelt something hit the air. It smelt like..apples...

((Klaus, it is outside...))

Its been so long...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 4:54 pm

Klaus:

I keep removing rocks despite everything.

Ettimay then senses that Constantine created a path to the outside.

I become more aggressive in my attempts to speed up the process.

((CONSTANTINE GET BACK HERE NOW!))

I finally snap at him.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 5:31 pm

Ettie:

It smelt so good outside, fruit, plant,  better air it was shocking, there must have been many changes since we've seen it. 
Even the camera feeds have been out...

I try to scent Constantine but don't. 

I panic and think hes in the rocks then and dig myself afraid by Klaus raising his voice like that to Constantine. He was truly upset now and it made me wonder if he indeed was crushed now.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 5:52 pm

Klaus:

With our combined efforts, Ettimay and I manage to dig our way out.

I fit myself through and run to the edge before reaching a.....orchard?

(Thinking to Constantine) ((Constantine please come back!))

I call out again but do not dare cross the barrier.

(Thinking to Ettimay) ((I do not think he was buried.)))

I think he ran away.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 10:40 pm

Ettie:

"Klaus..."
I whimper too afraid to to go through the hole after him. It may feel quite different out here but the fact remains the same....

... all that fear and dread only intensified thinking Constantine was outside ready to meet the same
 fate.

"CONSTANTINE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE IM SORRY!!!!!!!!'"  I wail outward unable to project my mind out. Crippled by the fear like a little girl again.

*makes another rockslide* XD
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 10:48 pm

Klaus:

I still received no response.

I could hear Ettimay from where I was and grow cold.

Her cries were a horrible, horrible thing to hear.

*Flashes back inside just as another rockslide begins.*
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 11:25 am

Constantine:

I am able to STAND hearing Dad call me repeatedly because it is so beautiful out here. All the other times I've been in Havenland before there was hardly any green , just brown and grey cobblestone and brick. Grime.  Then it was mostly on fire too and under construction, ashes from all the fires of the Moore's reign.

I'm pretty sure there was a whole slummy village here before we had been locked in. I cant imagine what could have happened to all those people to clear it out. These trees looked decades old not just.. 7 years..

I look at the apple tree wide eyed wondering if it was real. I touch it wanting to eat an apple, they were so beautiful but hear Mother's last ditch effort crying out loud even for me.

The ground shakes and I worry for Dad now and bite back the fear of facing him to sprint over.

"Dad!?"

*tries to dig him out levitating rocks till I find a hand and hesitate before grabbing it unsure how he is going to go off at me. This was probably the worst I've done to them...I felt bad... but I was so close TO FREEDOM Wink*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 11:52 am

Ettimay:

*My tears turn to ice as a chili wind sweeps down from some crack in the rocks. 

I sense HAG and other dark minds.

That was NOT coming from Havenland...

I let out my fluffy wings in vain as I am ENGLUFED in not rocks but snoow and ice pouring into the empty cave complexes.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 4:50 pm

Klaus:

I was too slow.

*Is buried by rocks from the slide.*

When I come to I see Constantine looking down at me.

I felt disoriented and it took me a few short moments to understand what happened.

"Constantine?!"

I get up quickly completely covered in dust.

"Are we-"

We were still on the outside.

((Ettie?!))

I call out to her alarmed.

Far too worried about the rockslide to properly react to our son's insolence.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 5:36 pm

Constantine:

"Dad come on.."

I try to yank him away as someone was coming hearing the commotion. 

He could move MUCH faster the me -  so I push him. 

"Let's hide somewhere?"

There was no point trying to come back in the way we came now..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 6:42 pm

Klaus:

I relent to Constantine's efforts.

*Flashes the two of us away from the slide.*

"Constantine you should not have done that."

I scold him.

"This is not somewhere you can go wandering around on your own!"
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 7:14 pm

Constantine:

He finely scolds me about getting to this point.

"I already told you why...you brought this on yourself. You should have let me go. I NEED space and I need you and Noomi out of my head!."

I look around this new area - so much space.

"So much..space... This cant be right. There was little towns here.. is everyone dead.?"

I walk away from him to look in a bush at blonde pickers.

"I think we went back in time.."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 7:30 pm

Klaus:

"Any actions on our part were only taken to relieve you of such horrid filth! No child should ever have to see what you were made to!"

I snap.

Francine begged for her memories to be taken away.. 

I try to justify in my mind what I did to them.

Constantine has the nerve to wander out too far and I quickly follow after him close behind finding this place rather eerie.

"I am not sure Constantine."

I sigh.

"But until we know more we should not engage."

I explain with respect to the orchard workers.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 9:02 pm

Constantine:

Father tries to justify his experiments of 'mercy' that had only made it worst and worst on me.

"You know I came from all that horrid filth at the tower so thank you for that." I counter sarcastically.   

I numbly watch the serene scene before us through the bush.

((How many times are you prepared to handle it? Its impossible for me to live down there, day by day and you surely must know it.. There are just to many ways, I am going to bump into someone or get crashed into unless I isolate myself completely and that's not fair on me. You can not ask me anymore to live with this pressure of contact... its happening to much, I put someone in a coma, I can not do it...))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 10:51 pm

Klaus:

Constantine's response takes me off guard and I grow quiet.

"So you would rather risk being out here, away from your friends and family?"

I repeat feeling my heart break.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 7:04 am

Constantine:

I pull my head out of the berry bush to look at him. There was a time I would never question him but the confusion in my head and the loneness with all the people around me the way I am has grown far beyond what I can bare. 

"It can never be the same now... it hurts me more to pretend it is Dad. If all those bad people wanted me to be born..surely you must know deep down I am no good for you and Mom. ..for the tunnels.."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:00 am

Klaus:

I shake my head.

"Constantine, we are not giving up on you, please do not give up on yourself."

I circle around him nervously.

"Your mother and I love you very much and to leave us now would break us both, surely you know that?."

He was our one and only child..
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:58 am

Constantine:

I sigh at Dad's guilt trip. He is too blind in what he wants me to be, to hear me. 

I should leave him right here where he stands so he gets a reality check that I wasnt his little boy anymore... but I just could not. If someone bad picks him up I would never forgive myself. 

"I'll come back with you..Mum did not too good back there. But the door is open now and I'll be taking advantage of that.."

I take some black ink from my pocket for the signs I was supposed to make and goop it over his hair - so he doesn't stand out. 

((Maybe we can get back down one of the older paths, if we find a landmark that is familiar that is.))

I pat the rest leftover on my glove hand on my own head a little to get it off then try to get out of this rural area to something we know.

*FULLY plans on detours so I can scout out what the hell is going on*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 7:01 pm

Klaus:

Constantine tries to disguise my hair.

I did not think it would help.

I try to keep my temper in check as I follow along next to him, truly wishing he would change his mind.

His dilemma was understandable, but perhaps there was another solution we had yet to consider? Like having Noomi or Adamaous create a secondary shield over his primary one or some other bloody idea other than him moving straight into the lion's den!

After everything they did to his mother to try and get her to break, he should know such treatment will not be spared for him.

This whole situation angered me and I hated how dead set he was that this was the only way!

"Perhaps."

I respond.

"Or perhaps we stay put until whoever is near the old entranceway is gone?"

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2296] Father knows best  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 7:07 pm

Adamaous:

I teleport to the entranceway at the sound of the rockslide.

Ettimay was in distress and I made it a point to move her out of harms way.

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:03 pm

Ettimay:

I get saved by.... Adamaous.

(((Thank you..))  I reply trying to brush away frozen tears so he doesnt see how weak I was right now. 

My wings were wet and frozen now and so I dont try to move just survey the white everywhere.

It was hard to tell where I was now. I try to sense for anything familiar but its just Adam's mind. 

I dont try to reach out farther incase hags are near.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:46 pm

Constantine:

"Look they must have contacted who is in charge about the hole, the longer we wait the search will start here if anything came out..."

I peak back at the pickers and what looked like a guard, I try to see if there was any signs of a logo to tell who he worked for.

"I think I want a headstart before they know we're here.." 

I dart the other way trying to get OUT of this nature - not as fast as he can go but he was giving me no choice being so slow and pokey.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 10:00 pm

Klaus:

Constantine doesn't even consider my idea before taking off.

I run after him.

"Where are you taking us Constantine?"

I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2296] Father knows best  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 10:17 pm

Adamaous:

"There is someone on the other side, but it is neither Klaus nor Constantine."

I caution.

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:59 pm

Ettimay:

I look at Adamaous as he is vague in his meaning to what is out in the path to the snowy waste.

Well unless its Leon I don't want to see ANYONE out there....

Vero was... not a trust worthy ally and was just Constantine's insistence ...for a girl..
Its been years though even Leon could have lost it under those terrible dark oppression conditions. 

"Adamaous please no games right now..I cant...bare it.."

I almost cry in front of him but I catch myself - because he brought back up everything between Klaus and Constantine and how I can to make it right  
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 12:11 am

Constantine:

Dad whines about trying to figure out a new way home. 

"Well I can always look around by myself then, wouldn't you rather hold my hand.... err so to speak.."

I roll my eyes at my self. I stop hearing a carriage and wait  seeing road. 

Carriages still....

I see many rooftops of estates and mansions while a bit off the city itself. The greenery was dispersed off now.  Smog and a strong chemical smell was heavy.

((Theres less people, I sense less minds...who do you think is in power?))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:05 am

Klaus:

I would rather neither of us were out here to begin with!

We stop at the sound of carriages.

"Constantine we should keep moving."

If we don't we will be hit Wink

Constantine speculates who was in power.

I shake my head.

"If not Gallus than perhaps one of his heirs."

My guess was lazy.

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 10:40 am

Adamaous:

"This is not a game, it's a word of caution should you try to go after them."

I explain before wandering down the hall for the first time since my absence.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:41 am

Ettimay: 

I smell DESMOND smell and get nervous. Adam starts to leave me here....

(Nero): "FRANCINE!! CONSTANTINE!! WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!"

I roll some rocks back at the hole trying to keep him away and rush away after Adam down the snow /ice filled hall.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:49 am

Constantine:

I look at Dad concerned for his well being if he forgot he killed Hepaci...and Vero and Leon were all trapped outside.

I would say Moore but nothing was on fire so it was hard to say. 

Dad wants us to move faster away from the carriages and I do. 

Do people really get hit? Wink Who would be so dumb.

"Dad... look..that is new!"

I see a CLOCK tower in the middle of town where the execution used to take place. The guillotine was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2296] Father knows best
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: Frozen Wasteland-
Jump to: