Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2296] Father knows best

Go down 
+7
Mooni Rapce
Nero Gallus
Adamaous Rapce
Ettimay Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Francine Rapce
Constantine Sulez
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 2:54 pm

Tully:

I would have really give that lanky emocreep shouting down the tunnels a good scare but Ettie sends me the other way - just to get away from Adam - as if he doesn't deserve the heat for honestly being in his own much more secretive way just as creepy as Paris.

Just my luck the sewer path was not a dead end.

"Klaus!"
I shout echoing down the path as I bound over through the slush. It had a extra fishy sort of stink in the air.

I drop the smile when I see he was empty handed.

"Joseph's son is in the tunnels... Ettie and Noomi are moving rocks around to avoid him but we could trade?"

I smirk at him trying to raise the shity mood this all was.

"Adam crawled out of the vents..  We could give him up too..."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 3:20 pm

Joseph:

"Whoever looked HIM in the eye is not fit to serve us anymore! They must have had some loyalty still to Klaus!" I snap at the wounded females that let themselves get compelled to attack one enough. I stop the others from helping them in my irrational anger.

They all knew better....
Neressia looks at me smugly for the show of real fear and I fight the urge to rip her thoart out.

A very small part of me feels for Klaus at his last words in my head as he pleads.

I hurt him in many ways but this just felt wrong. I understood very much how it felt to want your child back.

((I was trying to get you...)) I counter weakly irritated the pet seawitches failed that much.

(Constantine): "I haven't been the same since you bit me, can you undo it!"

I tilt my head distracted at him and get closer.

"What. You came out here to let me bite you again?"

I say mockingly but then wave my hand in the air between us sensing something, I think..yes there was something there.
I back up remembering now of that burning pain, I wasnt sure what he did to escape me but it knocked me out quite hard.

"I dont know why that happened...b.."

Raluca comes out of the ring and for once I was glad of her endless interruptions.

(Raluca): "What did you do to him! That was naught the intent!"
Instead of clearing it up for the boy she yells at me. Joy.

"I....."
I clamp my mouth shut speechless feeling more irritable now. I notice how Constantine watches her wide eyed and get an idea.

(Constantine): "Your.. Raluca?"

((He can leave, if he wants too..but it seems your boy sure has alot of questions only we could answer...do you think he wants to go now??)))

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 11:32 am

Klaus:

I could still not see Joseph despite how far out I wandered.

Joseph admits his intent to capture me before revealing Constantine's interest to remain.

I grind my teeth anxiously but am soon pulled from my dark thoughts by Tully.

He reads me like an open book and offers suggestions on how to get Constantine back.

I shake my head not sure it mattered.

"Constantine wants.. this.."

I turn around and wander back in the direction of the tunnels.

If we get him back he will most likely leave us again.

"I tried to convince him otherwise but he wouldn't listen."

I speak out loud feeling numb and defeated.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Species: : Albion / Trydein
Personality : Impulsive, Strong-willed, Resourceful
Home Base : Snowy Wasteland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Alignment: Survivor

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 8:44 am

Nero:

Francine gives me CHIPS in a BAG. I shove them in my mouth like I never ate before.

Sweet baby Caesar this is soooooo gooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant even remember what processed food tastes like. It takes me a long awkward pause of Francine and Eiden having to watch me eat before I answer the question.

"Uhh."
*gulps*

"Eer well .. Ablion isnt like how it was when you guys ..visited... not much iceskatting or ice parades anymore.. everyone is kinda...not in a good way...."

" Your Leon buddy is still around though.." I try to encourage them in some small way.

"Can we get more food or do we have to stay here?"

I finish the bag and want MORE
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 11:03 am

Tully:

Klaus seemed worn out from his trip and already ready to give up.

I dont want to know what happened. He smelt kinda fishy too.

That ant good.

He tells me Constantine wants to be captured?

There was something weird between them all lately and what I could guess did not seem to be enough to warrant that....

"I suppose he'll want to come back in a week of the bullshit..if he can...but how are you going to keep Ettie from going outside?" I question his choice for her sake alone.

It was already dangerous he went out.... but her....
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 11:23 pm

Klaus:

"I don't know.. "

All I can do at this point is explain everything that Constantine told me.

I did not wish for him to suffer, but he will suffer should they find a way around his shield.

When we get to the tunnel entrance I turn to look at Tully for a moment.

"What would you do if you were in my position?"
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 11:41 pm

Francine:

I raise my eyebrows at Nero's response to my question and the food.

It really put things in perspective just how good we had it here.

I must have sounded so spoiled talking smack about our home..

*Awkwardly looks over at Eiden, wondering if he could do any better with the small talk.*

Nero then brings up Leon and I blink back at him in surprise.

That was a name I hadn't heard for a very long time.

"Oh really, how is he?"

I ask before Nero asks for more food.

I did not have any more stashed away unfortunately which left us with sneaking into the main kitchens..

I wander over to the door and crack it open to try and hear anything further.

It sounded pretty quiet out there.

"I think we should be good to leave?"

I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Tully:

I give Klaus a worried look when he did not have a plan to keep Ettie here.

Damn it....

I could only see this all leading to us all being on the surface and that's when everything goes straight to hell .. again.

Klaus asks me what I would do in the same position. I felt sort of bad about it all things considering I SHOULD be with my son then. That would be the 'right' thing to do I'm sure...

"I don't know... I never raised my son, I'm sure you care about yours more then I do mine..."

Co-parenting with Blythe sure would have been 'fun' I think sarcastically.

I try to be helpful though and consider how I would handle it if I was Klaus.

"I would give the impression there was hope...if you dont want to capture Joe's son for a trade then anther way ...even if you don't think there is...even if your ready to let him go.. don't tell anyone..if you tell them Constantine is a traitor it would be very upsetting for the whole morale of the kingdom. That was the most important thing to everyone I served. If they doubt your son, they will doubt Ettie and you..fracturing the foundation is just the beginning."

Sorin was the only one I served who was able to maintain his appearance to the bitter end. I would like to think Klaus was just as clever....
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 9:27 pm

Klaus:

I smile at Tully's sound advice rather grateful for it.

His head was clearly in a better place than mine.

"Let's take Joseph's boy for added reassurance. Where is he exactly?"

I ask while listening for him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 6:43 pm

Tully:

*tries not to feel weird at our moment* But it will ALWAYS be weird.

"hpmh.."I let out a awkward sound in thought of where Joseph's son was.

"I suppose near where you exited, the others are trying to put up barricades.." I clarify what I last knew before Ettie sent me away.

I glance in the direction the sound of moving rocks where beveling it was near by where they were trying to barricade.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:42 am

Klaus:

I hear the sound of moving rocks in the direction of the entranceway and flash over to the source of the noise before they had a chance to get away.

"Rather long way from home aren't we?"

I address the figure unable to get a proper look at them in the shadows Wink
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Personality : Dark, Brooding, Sensitive
Home Base : The Birdcage

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:08 pm

Paracelsus:

I stop reflecting back the girl's rocks hearing Klaus come out and greet me.

"Why hello... I could say the same thing about you. You smell like the surface. But your missing something no?"

I grin darkly at him. Shame Ettie doesnt love her son enough to go outside for him.
who would think Klaus was more paternal..

I used to respect Klaus quite alot but I never could see him the same way once I found out he was fucking my father.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 11:25 pm

Klaus:

I look back at Paracelsus with disdain.

"Yes.. and you're going to help return him."

I flash over and knock him out cold before swinging him over my shoulder and returning to the tunnels.

We have our hostage..
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:43 pm

Tully:

I stay clear till I was sure Klaus had him - just in case he tried to sense me and control me. 

"Wow you still got it huh?" I say quite impressed he was able to bring down a Xern that fast after all these years. Then again that one was a bit.. fucked in the head out of them all. 

Ettie looks on horrified Klaus finely resurfaced after so long, without Constantine and with Ragweed of all people. I realize she had been trying to block him out with the rocks not let him in.

"It was my idea." I say to protect Klaus but with her son gone I dont think her feelings could be spared anymore. 

(Ettie): "What happened?"

I have to look away because even if shes not Danes wife anymore that LOOK just cuts you still somehow.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 10:23 pm

Klaus:

I try to keep it together but it was hard.

I wanted to kill Ragweed not keep him hostage, but our son was all that mattered now.

"Constantine has been captured."

I begin twisting the details in the name of HOPE.

"With this foul twit I will be negotiating a trade. Do not go near him understand?"

I respond to her sternly, really wishing she did not have to see this before I make my way to the holding cells to lock him up.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 10:57 pm

Ettie:

"Wh..wh..at hap-"

I choke out when Klaus tells me Constantine was captured. Why why did he do it.

I cant help but relive and rethink the rockslide and how weak I was not to follow Klaus out. 

Maybe I could have helped somehow..

Its only when he warns me not to go by Ragweed I realize Raginbar must have Constantine.

nononono

I rush back to the rocks we all just levitated and try to get though to it again.

(Tully): "Ettie please.. you cant.."
He tries to restrain me away from the rocks and that brings up some bad memories DX *freaks the fuck out!!!*
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:04 pm

Nero:

Eiden seemed more interested at talk of Leon.
 I knew they would be. Honestly I felt a little bad I was here and not him...

Francine asks how hes doing.

"uh doing lots of bonding with his brother...."

I turn to the door as Francine opens it and it appears to be safe to venture out.

"Cool show me more of this wonderland before I get caught." 

I get as far into the hallway before hearing a sobbing violent scream.

(Eiden): "... not clear, everyone back in." He orders Wink
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Personality : Reserved, Cunning

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 2:57 pm

Mooni:

As Klaus proceeded to lock our new prisoner away Ettimay has a mental break.

I try and cast a spell on her to calm her down as Tully tries to restrain her physically.

Adamaous lurks in the background continuing to be as useless as he was when he was in the walls.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 3:08 pm

Francine:

I tilt my head at Nero's response.

Doing lots of bonding with his brother? What does that even mean?

I try not to think too much of it before venturing out.

"I'm sure Klaus and Ettimay will be fine with you being here."

I try and reassure him before Ettimay lets out one hell of a scream and I stop in place.

Eiden orders we go back but I sense no more monsters???

Oh how I wished to know what was going on...

"We need to get food Eiden."

I remind him before proceeding to sneak out anyways like a BADASS Wink
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 10:24 pm

Eiden:

I try to take control of the situation but unfornatenly it doesn't work.

"Fine.."

I tag along them both to 'stress eat' in a grumpy manner. 

If someone is screaming like that we should NOT be out.

(Nero): "Ah well now we do not have to ask her ...how nice." He rushes ahead then stops to let Francine lead because he doesnt know where he is going other then AWAY away from the screaming.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 11:04 pm

Tully:

I feel the CALMING and my eyes go wide. WHY would Mooni do that?!

I let go of Ettie bracing myself for one of her lectures but I didn't realize how badly she would take it.

(Ettimay): "THATS IT. WHY did I escape the surface to continue to be contrived by all of you...am I such a joke to you? I might as well go back and be with my son.." She hissed bitterly before facing Moomi. 
"... theres a small path to the outside unearthed.... Leave. I dont trust you here with Ragweed present."

"Ettie!" 

(Ettimay): "Would you like to go with her Tully? Find some survivors ...go help them with your kind SPELLS and dont ever touch me again..."

How did Adam not get yelled at....wtf
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 7:53 pm

Mooni:

I lift my gloved hands and take two steps back when Ettimay reacts coldly to my efforts.

Her emotional state causes her to lash out further with rash accusations of loyalty.  

Fine.. whatever.

I fold my arms and address her head on.

"May I first have a moment to say goodbye to my daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 8:03 pm

Francine:

I lead the way to the kitchen and grab a few things.

I was confident the fighting was over but that scream was something else.

Like someone had died or something..

I push that dark thought from my mind before taking in Eiden's grumpy disposition.

"You didn't have to come you know."

I snap, oddly bothered by his disapproval.

I turn to Nero next showing him my selection.

"How does this look?"

I ask not really knowing what he likes.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 8:59 pm

Ettimay:

ohhh where was THAT maternal love in standing up to Klaus's compelling bullshit...

I will never forgive her for allowing that to Francine and all the further absurdity I had to acquiesce in her trying to untether Constantine's mind from Klaus's.  

"Of course...go ahead.." I say oh so sweetly, though it was risky Klaus would summon her for his beck and call soon and then my plan to put her out of the way would be distempered. 

(Tully): "Ettie I don't really have to go do I?"

"I thought you volunteered?" I say in mock surprise as I turn his way.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 9:04 pm

Eiden:

Francine was SO busy trying to feed the CANINBAL MOORE she tells me I didn't have to come. Like I should leave her alone with that THING.

I dont care if he was hanging out with Leon. Moores are all evil and Desmond is satan. 

"Fine I wont."

*I leave but then wait out by the door in case he attacks her or something. I dont trust him.....

*ear to door waiting*

(Nero): "WOW what a selection...is that a chicken egg? I've only eaten hag eggs."

I knew it. Cannibalsss. 
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 12:58 am

Francine:

Eiden just leaves calling my bluff.

Fine. FINE! I don't care, he can take his moral superiority somewhere else for a change!

I subconsciously keep adding stuff to Nero's bag in a mood when Nero mentions the eggs and I try not to laugh at his comment.

I know I shouldn't but there was something about Nero's optimism for the day to day things which I often took for granted that I found quite endearing.

"Uhm I believe they are yes?"

I answer not entirely certain.

A movement in the shadows causes me to jump in alarm when I discover it only to be mom.

(Mooni) "Francine, I'm so sorry dear for the short notice but I must be heading off."

"Heading off??"

I question.

"Where to?"

Mother makes a sideways glance at Nero's direction but says nothing.

She had a strange look on her face and I could not tell if she was reading his mind or doing something else.

I clear my throat to break her from her trance.

(Mooni) "It does not matter. I will return shortly. In the meantime, and I'm so sorry to break this to you now as the timing could not be more problematic,but your father has resurfaced.

"He.. what?"

(Mooni) "Yes.. and I'm not sure how long he is planning on sticking around this time so in the meantime, Frae, guard your heart and keep your chin up."

I look back at her at a loss for words.

(Mooni) "I must go now."

She kisses my head goodbye before disappearing off again into the shadows.

I swallowed hard as my throat felt raw and my stomach quite uneasy.

I wish she was not so discreet in her explanation to me but then again, when has she ever not been?

I try not to think of the many questions that plagued my thoughts and get back to the task at hand.

"If this looks good we can perhaps take it back to my place and cook it up?"

The kitchen was dark and empty and I found it to be uncomfortable.

*Blinks."

"Yeah this should be enough."

I carry on no longer waiting for Nero's response before opening the door and almost crashing into Eiden.

"Hey!"

I snap at him for creeping.
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 1:16 am

Mooni:

After getting what I needed from the new boy, Nero, I storm down the hallway and go out the tunnelway entrance not bothering to wait and see if Tully was coming along with me ;D
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 6:24 am

Nero:

I was too excited about the prospects of dinner to pick up on the vibes between Francine and Eiden.

As I gather some more stuff someone appears in the room  with us.

Ooo what a bad ass tough looking braod. WAIT is that THE QUEEN???!!

I consider RUNNING AWAY but she scans my mind and I don't blow up. 

Obviously I'm approved then by Dane's wifey. As they talk I take some bacon cuts boldly trying not to drool and stick the raw piece in my mouth. TO show I'm not a savage and all..

*whimpers a little at how hard it is not to shove it all in my mouth*

*must wait*

Francine looked a little down after the conversation and talks about not cooking here in the main kitchen/dining hall.

"Uh are you ok?"
I begin to ask when she bumps into Eiden again who was outside.

(Eiden): "I saw a shadow pass though but it was just your mom..."  He explains awkwardly. I smell a LIE.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 2:18 pm

Francine:

"Sure.."

I respond to Nero not really wanting to unload all my baggage on him when he just got here.

Eiden makes some bad excuse why he was still around.

The gratification of KNOWING he did not leave was enough to keep me from vocalizing a catty response.

"We are taking the goods back to my place as it appears I have the whole unit to myself now."

Dad will have to figure out somewhere else to sleep.

I roll my eyes a little and lead the way back to mine, before proceeding to cook up what we had as Nero was quite hungry.

I have never seen anyone eat raw bacon before  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 4:14 pm

Nero:

I look at Eiden getting the impression he was confused if Francine told him that to invite him or not. He stands there as we pass by going crazy in his head about going or staying.

Wow what a stressed out bloke!

Francine's unit of cave was so nice, I wonder why she was alone now but don't ask. Maybe her parents died or something in that cave in. 

"Bacon will help..anything.."

*shoulder pats her and Eiden continues to lurk. *
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 4:26 pm

Tully:

Moon leaves without me. I look at Ettie one last time worried about leaving her alone with Adam lurking.

(Ettie): "I'm well aware...your here."

She replies to me and confronts him to see if he was leaving too.

Ugh what a trip...

I whoosh after Moomi at the big rockfall Adam and Ettie left escaping the snow realm. I could hear the hags they trapped inside the area scratching to get though.

*tilts head wondering if I should just zoom through it or would Mooni get eaten*
She didnt wait for me anyway so I see what she wanted to do*
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 4:34 pm

Francine:

Eiden seemed to be stressing out.

I frown.

"Would you care to join us Eiden?"

I try not to smile at his expense.

It was not my intention to play mind games with him.

Nero pats my shoulder and I make a face at him.

What was that?

I take his hint regardless with respect to the bacon and add it in  Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 5:02 pm

Mooni:

Tully tags along and we are soon met with our first obstacle.

"Can you make it through?"

I ask bluntly.

I was not strong enough to teleport us both, so if he could not transport himself or find a clever way through this we would have to fight.

It was not ideal and I was not sure how many hags waited for us on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 9:20 pm

Tully:

"Yeah?"

I look at her annoyed already and smash in.

I get mauled and let it rip off a chunk of my back/arm and try to close the hole before something else sqeezed through. 

We aren't even outside yet...

I hiss annoyed even MORE and try to take a hag down err ..no UP witth me as I jump in the random portal.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 9:47 pm

Nero:

Francine didnt like the touch..oops.

I stay quiet so I am not denied the bacon.

I stare at Eiden on the other side of the table.

(Eiden): "How many people have you eaten.."

"What counts as people?" I ask coyly to let his mind wander..
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 1:37 pm

Mooni:

I watch Tully's less than graceful entrance through the rock blockade.

*Teleports after him to the other side and through the portal. *

Once on the other side, a couple of hags had followed me on through to which I proceeded to set them both on fire.

Their shrieks/squawks were quite loud and I hiss annoyed that the fire wasn't killing them fast enough.

Flesh melted from bone and I proceed with another tactic breaking off a couple of very large icicles from a nearly rock cavern with my telepathic abilities and impaling both hags with a slight flick of the wrist.

Their screams desist but the damage was already done.

I curse.

"We must leave this area immediately!"

I shout out to Tully as other foul creatures of the night start zeroing in on our position.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 2:09 pm

Francine:

Once the meal was finished, I start dishing up plates still a bit out of it at the thought of dad being home.

I give a plate to each of the boys before stopping in surprise at Nero's response.

"You need a definition?"
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:06 pm

Nero:

I playfully fold my hands once I have peaked enough interest by both of them.

"Well HUUMANS. What do you think it means for us aliens to eat? When we have animal dna..."

*slurps bacon*

"AND some of them are even plants.. like can eat veggies?"

(Eiden): "...." He was deep thinking.."

"if a Valerian swats a fly is that murder..."
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:25 pm

Tully:

Moomi wastes no time with the hags. 

I let go of the one I dragged in not interested in killing them.

There was too many, it was no point. 

I felt myself healing back from the wounds and for now move on a rapidly growing stub.

Mooni announces to move and I dash behind some wreckage to take cover from the shadows of wings.

I have vague thoughts of the last time I was out here and try to settle my mind down from thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:52 pm

Mooni:

I retreat into a hiding spot while Tully retreats to his own.

Several hags circle the perimeter to check out our scene.

I stay still in an effort to wait them out.

This whole situation irritated me greatly and it took all my focus not to blow up.

It was cold and dark and there was snow everywhere. I turn to see a few hags take their fallen away.

To where and for what purpose I was not certain.

Once we are in the clear I teleport to Tully and see that he was fully healed.

I was grateful for his own self sufficiency in this situation because without it I was uncertain how much help I could be.

"Have you been out here before?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:02 am

Francine:

"If the creature is self aware and is capable of complex reasoning than you should not eat it Nero. That's murder."

I scold.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 8:27 pm

Eiden:

Francine tells off that Trydient and his confusing talk Wink

I look at her admiringly. 

Catching myself I nod over the top and take a bite of bacon nervously. 

"Yeah!" I say in agreement. 

(Nero): "ooo-tay..I got it."

I see his speaks TUNNEL as he nibbles his piece coly amused with both our reactions.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 8:50 pm

Tully:

Moon rejoins me when the coast is clear. I continue to take in the barren wastescape before us. Her question strikes a nerve and I narrow my gaze across the snow pretending it did not.

"Yes.sometimes we took Klaus here.. hags would eat him. Moving people and supplies around hidden places."

I wonder where all that went..
I leave out the Ettie part that happened here since shes probably a sore subject..considering why we are here at all..

"I'm not sure how I could tell what was what back then everything looks the same."

It must have been mental direction. I think as just more and more white comes down. It looked endless.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:34 pm

Francine:

I fold my arms at Nero's "bad boy" response before catching the look on Eiden's face and blushing  slightly.

I turn away and go back to the kitchen to clean up.

I needed to get a grip Eiden was SO YOUNG 😜

"Hey when you are done, maybe we can go visit Constantine?"

I suggest.

He kinda was acting weird last time.we spoke so maybe this will take his mind off his streessssss 😶
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 6:57 pm

Mooni:

I look down for a moment  taking in his response.

"I can cast a spell to track our steps. That way if we get lost we can retrace our way back to the portal."

I offer.

"My concern is if we even think of lighting a torch out here it will attract all sorts of unwanted attention."

If our smell hasn't done so.already.

"We should stick near the dome's perimeter."

I only got a little from Nero's mind but it was enough to get a general sense what we were looking for.

"Shall we?"

I ask just wanting to get this whole thing over with.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 9:43 pm

Tully:

I don't say no or yes to her offer to not be compliant to the over indulgence of magic.  I just had enough in one life time. 

She gives further good advice I nod a little thoughtfully taking a sense of the dome's perimeter to make sure I felt it I run a clawed hand down the glass.

"You can read my mind right? You could see through my eyes its not dark for me.." I offer...not quite sure if she was already but she mentioned the lighting so maybe not. 

I could see perfectly in the darkness as if it was day. 

Yet I knew what it looked like without my under eye lens too and it was the most depressing starless void imaginable. 

It was as hopeless as the Bloodwatch border line back home. Like being trapped on our very own station.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 9:59 pm

Nero:

I tear up a little, it was the BEST MEAL EVER.

"Thank you that was sooo good.."

*licks plate like a freak*

*Eiden JUDGES across the table and then gets up to put help put away things*

Francine mentions Constantine.

I stop licking, its been SO long since I thought of CAUSE.

He wanted to be my friend no matter what I was. He wasnt like EIDEN.

Most people are like Eiden...

"Petrus escaped and told us he was captured.. how did that work out?" I ask thoughtfully.

"Then she tried to get back through and never came back!"

I exclaim knowing it was so hard on Dad and Melody to never know what happened to Petrus.. and Pandora.. and Ariel...

I laugh nervously.

"Tell me they are happily married with a dozen kids by now right?"
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 2:35 pm

Francine:

Nero asks some questions which really bring the mood down.

"Uhm.. I'll let Constantine answer what he is comfortable sharing regarding the capture."

I think of Petrus for a moment then shake my head giving him at least something to go off of.

"Petrus was captured I think. Or brain washed.. er.. They don't have any kids."

Awkward.

"Rowan is gone too for similar reasons."

I think..

I stare at the floor for a moment before heading to the door.

"Come on.. let's go see what has happened."
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 2:46 pm

Mooni:

"Thank you."

I take Tully up on his offer though it was a bit confusing.

I didn't really know where I was in proportion to him.

I pondered getting in front but that would not help us direction wise.

I proceed with following behind him and decide it best to just keep an even pace hoping he doesn't stop suddenly.

I try to share with him my findings but I sensed, like most in the tunnels, that my abilities upset him so I vocalize the information instead.

"When did you come to join our rebellion? I don't believe I ever got the full story on that?"

I try to make small talk as we walk.

Typically this sort of thing was not in my nature but the cold silence for once felt so much worse.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 5:28 pm

Tully:

I fight the urge to look back behind me - which would be awkward if shes looking through my eyes. 

It was a big BLOW to what little self esteem I had if she thinks I'm new after 20 years....I was BEFORE Ettie and Klaus  What a Face

"Since the tower? "  I hesitate if she didn't know that then what I said earlier must have sound insane...

"Before when I was alive.. I've served two kings before Beolan...I was just out of commission for... around 15 years.."

It was quite a culture shock to wake up to this.. being..this... unfornatenly. 

*jumpscare for Moon as a monstrous mutated bat with a fly head demon swoops upside down as Tully bends to avoid a fallen branch and scoops out of his eye.
It tosses it up to another morbid curse creature that looked like a cat centipede and it rubbed the eye over its many hands giggling 'can you see me Mooooni??" ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2296] Father knows best
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: Frozen Wasteland-
Jump to: