Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2292] Uncle Knows Best

Go down 
+11
Rukbat Xern
Xenon Xern
Adamaous Rapce
Niklaus Sulez
Francine Rapce
Neressia Moore
Tully Unerth
Klaus Sulez
Constantine Sulez
Ettimay Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue90/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty
PostSubject: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 8:31 pm

Joseph Sharpton:

The city has been in a power struggle for two years now and was completely at the mercy of invading forces from the 'Ice King' Vero Gallus and my old friend and little sister Klaus and Ettie's hapless illirate tunnel fools. NOW I hear they could possibly work together.

Havenland is not unified if the two rebel groups finely do it, that would be it.  Never would I have thought they could get along. Vero hated the Sulez with a passion for killing his father. The Albionites have stolen many of their supplies.
 But it seems the tunnels found Vero's sister and it was an act of good faith to return her.  This will NOT do.

To live my comfortable existence in town I almost had to intervene with this madness every day.   
But never so close to the Tunnels do I interfere...till now.

I have not seen Ettimay since the Tower ordeal, at least not face to face.  I've been watching. Her son should be about 17 now...
Has it really been that long..

"Hello pet' missing something?"

(Ettimay): "Raginbar..."

"Tisk, thats not my name anymore... did I not teach you that lessen? Do you want another one, it can be arranged?"  
I sneer at her, the longer I can keep her busy the better.

(Ettimay): "What do you want...?"

"I would very much like to hear you say my name Ettie..."

I don't want them to intervene in attacking and taking Vero's encampment down. It was very important the Golden Tower's mission is successful and I was begged to do this. If I did not honestly believe it was needed to keep this place floating I would not do it.  
She flashes away from me through the snow. We were out in one of the dome cracks, snow was falling into pitch darkness.

The crack I noticed the young tunnels slipping though to go in and out. Ettie was looking for her son. I waited only wanting to take him in her sights. 
He was on a frozen snow covered piriate ship when she got there. Veros sister, Petrus was there as well. 
 (Constantine): "Mum?" He was surprised by her appearance.

(Ettimay): "Cause you need to come back, the golden princesses are here." She gestured to Petrus.  "You... should come with us? I dont think your brother can defend you from them." She tries to not put it so bluntly but its true.

(Petrus): "I cant leave him..."

Constantine protested as she almost left but is shut up with a kiss.

How disgustingly adorable..  

They are both were grabbed by Golden Princesses poofing in and I grab Ettie from behind suddenly. 

"I think its time me and your son sat down for a talk pet, you don't mind do you?"

She gets a claw down my face before I transport away now in a large glass square in the middle of the tundra. Inside looked like a very old fashion British living room.
Blood splashes on the very expensive carpet. 
Shame. 

Klaus's boy was tying to get out and hits the glass on all four sides before retreating behind the couch.  

(Constantine): "Who are you!!?" He stares me down and I finely get a good look at him. 

"I'm your Uncle.. I thought it was about time we met.." 

I make a few decoy 'me's outside in the snow for his mother and hopefully Klaus has become aware too. 

How I missed him the most...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue100/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 11:54 pm

Klaus:

I catch up with Ettimay outside.

Orion was everywhere.

I cautiously back up to her trying so very hard to think of a plan.

What the hell was Orion up to?!

*Lashes out at one of the decoys and falls right on through.*

Well this is new?
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue99/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 7:58 am

Ettimay:

I freeze up staring at the blood on my hand completely oblivious to everything else but the fact...

Constantine...is gone....

"He...hes gone Klaus..."

My tear doesn't get far before it freezes.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue90/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 8:24 am

Joseph: (One of the decoy 'shadow clones')

"Good you are both here now."

Ettie tries to pass through this one frustrated. *rolls eyes as I reform dangerously close behind Klaus* 

*is extra cocky because Klaus cant compel* Wink

"Listen, I have your son in a nice safe place if you dont want him to be hanging on the wall like you, meet my demands." I hiss in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue100/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 2:33 pm

Klaus:

I tense up at Ettimay’s tears.

After all we went through to simply have a child only to have him taken away from us was truly gut wrenching.

I try to channel my own sadness into anger, to stay strong for us both.

“Rather moronic of you Orion to defy me don’t you think?”

I hiss and turn around to face his cowardly form.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:25 pm

Joseph: (decoy shadow clone):

"Exactly why I am not in person." I smile at him, then drop the jesting that was more Aunties specialty. 
The foreplay just did not do it for me. 

"Listen.." I hiss before Ettie could ask what I wanted.

"All the co mingling outside the dome is over, its breaking the innerworkings of the asteroid, all these gaps you are slipping through has caused overflow of cold air. Hepaci's dumb son will destroy everything so his city falls today. Leave back to your rat holes, leave them..dont take in the albino refugees that survive. Just go home and do nothing. The priestess sealing the holes will leave you alone I asked them too... all you have to do is do nothing and I'll let the boy go afterward."

Ettimay looked disturbed at my offer but surly she realizes its a good deal. Her hands are tied.

(Ettimay): "It may not be our genicide now, but it will be later if we look away .."

"If you endanger the whole asteroid yes, but you aren't...you've been rather quiet lately. I think you two finely learned your place mm? So go..home, get out of here before your sealed in...then your son will really be alone."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 1:11 am

Klaus:

Orion's demands made his actions seem all the more dramatic.

I wished our communication with the outside world was more civil, it would really aid with these over the top gestures of power I think.

Ettimay voices her concerns regarding Orion's demands.

I must admit, it sure felt as though we were slowly being backed into a corner we no longer could get out of.

But what choice did we have?

I thought of the albino refugees then our son.

"Ettimay?"

I question, asking her opinion before making the final call.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue99/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 4:28 am

Ettimay:

I stared down at the snow. In the early days it would be completely unacceptable. Now...
It seemed harder to do anything we used to accomplish , harder to sneak around, fighting was futile.

We used to have the upper hand among Hepaic and all those humans... but now we were certainly not the most powerful beings here. After the humiliation we went though very few even want to switch sides anymore. We have been reduced to a true threat to a mere scary story, a cautionary tale 
 I was content in letting more and more of it go over the years, content in just enjoying Klaus and Constantine that revenge was less and less appealing. 

Perhaps if we plotted and schemed and kept society weak things would not be so bad now, we let them get to powerful, too ahead of us.. there was so many times I could have done more but I ignored what was going on out here to never risk losing my new family.
 I was so damn selfish now, it wasnt about my happiness it was supposed to be the bigger picture, it was supposed to be bringing this society down from within. 

"If we fight them both sides could be enslaved and we still loose our son... ." I reply back to Klaus and look at him keeping my eyes off Raginbar's son as I accept his terms. 

Cause wont like this, I hope he can forgive us for this choice.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 9:03 am

Klaus:

Her decision was controversial but I was in full agreement with it.

Both our lives had changed so much since we started this journey together, our priorities had changed.

We changed..

I turn back to the holographic image in response.

"Well you heard it then, we accept your terms. I would say let's shake on it but you aren't here."

I mock
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 8:53 pm

Ettie:

(Joseph): "How nice your overcoming your savage nature at last Klaus. Just sit there and be pretty." He replied cheekily to Klaus's agreement.

I try not to let the pleased look on Raginbar's face get to me. It wasnt worth it.
I could not help but feel a deep failure in this.

"I want to see him first."

The ground shakes and explodes out ice chunk and rocks to show the glass square. He was tied to a chair in a old human world room but otherwise not chained to a wall... I guess thats a positive.

"Constantine...we'll be with you soon."
I sort of regret asking him to see Cause now. Not sure what I could say in this moment.

Hang tight while we go hide like cowards?

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 11:01 pm

Klaus:

I wander closer to Ettimay trying to ignore Orion now that our deal was finished.

Ettimay asks to see Constantine and her request is honored.

I cringe not enjoying the view.

"Were such dramatics really necessary?"

I snap at Orion's cowardice.

As if the holographic images were not bad enough!
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue50/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 4:09 am

Constantine:

I try to process everything this strange figure was telling me. I wasnt so upset to learn about this hiden side of the 'family'. If you can even call it that. Why would Mother tell me any of that. We had a wonderful little world to ourselves. One of the charms of the palace was many of them separated from the horrors of the surface world. It didnt really matter as long as you denied all their evil ways and fought the good fight agonist them now right?

I suppose what was deeper disturbing was how I came to be. Of course by now I did notice it made little sense, what I was, what they are?
. I never seemed to try to figure it out, again it was our little world and everything they wanted it to be was how it was.

If coming into being was in complete opposition to everything Mom believed in then how do I....

(Joseph): "Theres no putting it right, not while being alive.."

I frown at the intrusion of thought.

(Joseph): "Look who wants to see you..your mother, the upstanding vessel of morality right? The Starker queen, maybe that scared the humans back in the day but not after you. You proved shes a lier , a fraud."

Mum. I wasnt sure if they were really outside the glass ,it could be an illusion.
I had to look away feeling the intensity, here I was ruining their lives...again.

His bookshelf catches fire from my mental outburst and he tisks.

(Joseph): "That would not be wise while being inside the glass..."

I try to calm down, seeing them just made it all more real.

(Joseph outside the glass): "Dramatic? You think this is dramatic? Your both lucky I dont drain him dry for everything you put this world through, you both cant be trusted no matter how broken you are now.."

I mouth 'sorry'. It was hard to make out what they were saying out there.

(Joseph): "Enough about your mother, I think you'd be surprised I knew your father when he was younger too...."

"This is really creepy..." I say to the glass dryly.

This is NOT how I thought my hot date was going to end....

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 2:41 pm

Klaus:

I shook my head annoyed at Orion’s theatrics.

As if every action made during this war was a personal attack on him and him alone.

Constantine was still very young and quite blameless. To take anything out on him was quite low and unwarranted.

Then again that is what happens to those on the other side. They become so corrupt they hardly even recognize their own inability to remain civil through such trying times.

Ettimay and myself were indeed tired. Quite tired. We have been fighting this fight for a very long time and just needed out of it. My convictions never waivered, I just recognized that whatever future progress that could be made had to occur through another. Our faces were too well known, we had too much blood on our hands to successfully progress this fight to where it needed to be. Even the Starkers backed out after a time. Perhaps there was some logic in that?

I glare at both Orion and my son in the glass trying to keep myself in check.

Orion was trying to get a rise out of us and he was doing quite well.

Bringing up the past added nothing to this situation. We were completely different people now than who we once were.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue85/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 8:08 pm

Tully:

Alarms blaze as it appears we are under attack. The two greasy nerds try hailing our fearless leaders over the comms *rolls eyes*

(Chip): "LORD KLAUS! LORD KLAUS COME BACK!"

(Tristen): "Something is blocking the signal! Have they been captured again!? Oops.. I forgot to turn it of-"

(Chip): "Damnit Tristen...dont worry everyone. WE DONT KNOW ANYTHINGGG!"

The horrified gasps from the mess of simple blondes, you can tell they were getting PSTD flashbacks of the nightmare their sad little lives were without their sole protectors.
Suddenly the even paler people group (albinos) fall over dead right in the hall mid feeding.

*mass panic infuses as no one knows if its airborne or posion. Dr. Rapce will get no peace tonight *inster evil smileyface here if I could*

*guilt*

*hisses I have to come out of my hiding place for this*

*flashes outside and sees the golden cloaked figures hoving over the snow. I stop in my tracks when I see Edward yelling at someone.*

(Edward): "Dont kill them all, they are lovely specimens!!"

This is bad if they dragged him out here...
I hesitate for a moment but decide not to try to fight him right now. They weren't even headed to our tunnels they used used the sewer one that had the rip between the city and the wasteland.

I find Klaus and Ettie standing in the middle of nowhere looking cranky.

"HEY. What are you two doing, crisis over here."

(Ettie): "Ohh..." *she realizes I cant 'see' what they are allowed to 'see'* "We need to evacuate the tundra now. We're leaving it to them."

"What?" I look at her like shes crazy.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 8:36 pm

Klaus:

I turn to look at Tully finally understanding this bizarre interaction.

“Yes, the hags.. are attacking.”

I try to sound convincing.

Bloody hell..
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 8:53 pm

Ettimay:

I force myself to look away from Constantine, staring at him wasnt going to help. I wish I could have said something to comfort him but I couldn't even do that with the glass.

"Its going to be ...fun when we get him back." I groan sarcastically to Klaus feeling disturbed at the thought.
Tully joins us and I tense up in his presence.
He brings me back to reality that we did not have much time and needed to get everyone out of here we could before it was to late.

The hags and other deomentic creatures that dwelt here of course were a threat but mostly were dormant and frozen and only awakened one night a year to feed.
That is if they dont smell blood or other activity that awakens one or two sometimes. One could sneak around and explore quite well. So many debris as the asteroid traveled cling on the rock. We found many discoveries here. It almost felt far away from the city to be out here. It would truly be a loss.

Klaus tells Tully its a hag attack, he really isnt lying since it will be in the end wont it... all the fighting will wake them up and Ablion will stand no chance between these attackers and the clean up crew of the dark lord.

I look up at the foggy starless sky.

"Yes we need to hurry, Cause was out here fooling around so Im sure others are too. Sense for anyone out here. I think we had a patrol due north.."
I try to think if there was any loose ends to tie here.

(Tully): "Oh it!" He nods believing it and flashes away till I can only see white. The snow was picking up fast and the glass cube wasnt visible any more.

Goodluck Cause...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 9:26 pm

Klaus:

Our people's evacuation was brought to the forefront of our priority list. 

This plan required a tremendous amount of faith that Orion would stay true to his word.

If he does not I will make certain he pays for it and none of his little devices will be able to save him.

"Ettimay, I will alert the patrol, can you handle the base?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 6:54 pm

Ettimay:

Klaus suggests we split up to handle all the tasks at hand. He wants me to go back to the base. I hated leaving him out here alone but he was right, someone had to handle our people and it wasnt going to be Adam... Wink

"..ok" I reply exasperated really from it all and it didn't even start yet.

"Be safe." I say firmly taking his hand then letting it go.

I zoom though the snow hearing some hag sheirks reacting to the new blood letting in the snow.

I get back to choas and ..people were already dead?

Raginbar Jr did not mention this.
I see a poor tunnel crying over her paler husband.

"Everyone please calm down, there is a hag attack coming like no other.. something the tower is doing, maybe a ritual or sacrifice, Klaus is evacuating the tundra we need to seal it off for now.. theres no telling what will happen out there."

(Tristen): "What about our allies in the north?"

"I'm afraid Ablion was just cursed.."
I stare at the dead albino. They didnt even give us a choice really to help them...they all died... at once..when we were talking.

I have no idea how they did it but my mind could only go to the possibility they could do that to all the tunnels or all the Valerians at once next.
Vero pushed to hard and this was the punishment and warning to us all not to go so far...

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 3:37 pm

Klaus:

*Brief time lapse.*

I rejoin the others with whomever else was left (or I could find). 

It did not take much to see that something horrible happened which only caused me to withdraw into myself.

So this is how it feels to be so near to the end?

"Ettimay?"

I question, wondering if Orion went back on his word.
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Species: : Siesces / Human
Personality : Ambitious, Sharp, Glamorous
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue50/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Elite

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 7:28 pm

Neressia:

I watch from a murky golden pool angrily that the rebel queen and king were so washed up to comply so easily. I remember faintly back in the tunnel days... being so in awe of them. They could do anything and now....

(Raluca): "I told you I tamed that little beasty and her fairhead pet..."

For a moment there it looked like 'Joseph Sharpton' was going to use the boy to pressure them into something but he controlled the urge.

"I wouldn't hold back if I got the chance..." I sheered watching him squirm in the chair.

Skin the little germ..

I think the fact the chair he was on was where his conception took place.

(Constantine): "Why the he- why do you even have tha-"

(Joseph): "Its a antique..... I think we chit chatted enough, you know where to find me if you want to hear more about it. Now I think this will do to kill time..." He takes out the time welding incense burner.

The boy tries to fight the vapor but passes out lost in another time probably tethered to the object of the past..

Joseph returns and Raluca praises on how well he did. I just keep watching what was going on outside.

"I cant believe it..."
I was SHOOK THEY LIED TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

(Raluca): "Can you imagine how they will be in 30 more years, 50 more years...there will be no hope left..I think they will finely understand.."

(Joseph): "HEY you told me if I did this my shoppe would stay standing...WHAT IS THE MEANING" He finely raises his voice in a rare outburst as his clockshoppe was on fire.

Caesar got a little carried away... trying to thaw the ice.

I flinch coming back to reality. Ice chucks were flying. The big ice castle Vero constructed in the middle of town engulfing the once green park. Albino's on big wolly beasts shooting arrows in windows.

Unfornatenly the curse on the albinos cant be inflicted inside the dome, many elite's would be upset to loose such treasures. Once they realized though.. it out to be entertaining.

"Shield did not make it... sorry.."

(Raluca): "If only we had Adamous's INDESTRUCTIBLE SHIELDS" she bewails his betrayal for the dozenth time. Joseph sends her back in the ring annoyed.

I think the harsh reality that their 'back up' from the frozen city was dead finely hit them all and they started to retreat down in the sewers probably trying to get to the tunnels.
The hunt was on to round them up now.

(Joseph): "SOMEONE is going to repair that.."

"Well your in luck, theres plenty of new slaves to go around!" I try to smooth things over with the Xern. He was no Raluca but he would have to do.....in a crunch and this was a crunch.

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 8:29 pm

Constantine is in wrapped mental mind trap from the time vapor. Mostly of the tower and his parents but he is getting further disturbing flashes of things not yet further explained.
Many of what 'Uncle' told him that he could pass off now felt more vivid and real then ever.

Joseph goes to bring him back, the city is still half on fire and riots are still happening but this is good enough to throw him back to the tunnels.

While holding Constantine he gets tempted to drink from him again. Just to have one small sip of Klaus again.

When he bites into Constantine's neck it triggers a defense mechanism already super heightened the drugs in his system.
Unfornatenly Constantine never was able to 'turn it off' after this moment and still has hyper sensitivity.

Constantine:

"AHHHHHH!" I wake up only to another series of flashing visual lights this time centered around jos- Orion...but it hurt him more then it did me cause it was giving him brain bleed on the ground now. I cant even process what deep dark emotion I blasted him wth that effected him so.. because... because the stimuli was not stopping there.

I felt blood dripping down my chest from my neck only slightly feeling the pain cause I was taking in everything else. Everything else all at once.

I wanted the vaper back at that moment, the crisp stall air , the smoke, the screaming the blood the thoughts, all around, too much too much.
I drop to the ground touching the pavement only to get flashes of carriage wheels and horrific hit and runs.

I curl to my side and vomit unable to process any of this was real.

I must be back in the room.

Still I went for the sewer hole towards home out of desperation real or not....

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 8:36 pm

Ettimay:

Klaus comes back looking defeated, at least he managed to save some other poor souls before the end.

It wouldn't be that bad.. after some time to think about it I realize how we are all more safer here confinded.
... It was always a worry when the kids would sneak out in the tundra...

Now everyone had to stay right here....

Klaus questions me, Im not sure what to say.

I sense someone in the tunnels just in and all our power is cut from his outburst.

"...Constantine?"

He are in the dark but I see him shoving one of our men away.

(Constantine): "DONt touch me..." *hisses*

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 8:48 pm

Klaus:

I turn to see Constantine looking half crazed in the dark.

Was that a bite mark on his neck???

I flash over to him in a panic.

What did Orion do to him?!

I grind my teeth pissed off at what I was seeing.

"That's it. I'm killing him!"

I snap at Ettimay in rage.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

Personality : Shy, Temperamental
Home Base : Village of Carpathia

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 8:50 pm

Klaus:

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 8:51 pm

Klaus:

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 9:10 pm

Ettimay:

I just think he was drugged and talking out of his mind. I try to get close to him and he resists levaiting some objects to hit at me back.

(Constantine): "Please...please just ..give me ..a minute."

I douge them disturbed as Klaus gets close enough to see his neck wound.

"Did...he turn him?" I say numbely too in a panic to tell.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 9:24 pm

Klaus:

“It’s too hard to say.”

I respond to Ettie as Constantine refuses to let anyone get close to
him.

“Adam!!”

I shout for him across the base.

If anyone will know what has been done to Constantine it is that slimy bastard!

Adam enters our scene taking in Constantine’s condition.

“Any thoughts?”

Adam glares at me coolly but I did not care.

(Adam) “He seems to be drugged and perhaps fed on.”

He responds whilst holding his arms in front of him in an attempt to sense more.

(Adam) “He seems to be reacting aswell. Due to trauma of some sort.”

It was all i could do but keep from flashing outside and tearing Orion apart myself.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 10:00 pm

Constantine:

I was so exasperated but more so afraid to lean on the wall. All the anger off them was not comfortable either. I try to calm down and feel less trapped, I was home right? Right?

Dr. Rapce comes over and I whimper a little feeling less safe suddenly.

(Ettimay): "Wow Adam thats everything I can sense and see.. THANK YOU!" She snapped at him in his face.
((Ettimay privately): ((Offer what you alone know from the tower, thats what I want to hear. Is is apart of his original design or not? Is this what they planned for him?!))

*twitch twitch as I take in it was all real. That whole story and then I saw some of it right?*
It was such a twist in the heart to know all that really happened to them and I was some twisted biproduct of it.
Now she was talking original design and plan??

I finely pass out from blood loss and the hypersensitivity stops into cold black.

*Joseph just bit him normally but got a mental burst and pulled away quite violently leaving the gash much bigger then he intended*

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 10:30 pm

Adamaous:

Constantine was not in a good state when I entered the scene.

Neither was mom and dad.

*Gets verbally abused by the both of them.*

*Goes quiet and moody.* Wink

“Fine, no I do not believe there is any intent with this!”

I calmly but firmly state my perception on the matter.

Constantine passes out finally and I rush over to heal his wounds before he bleeds out further.

“He is not transforming into a vampire, this is only a violent bite.”

I report
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 10:52 pm

Ettimay:

Adamaous tells me this wasnt apart of the plan, but I highly doubt it. Since he alone was the last link to whatever Raluca was thinking though I am forced to comply with what vague comment he makes.

"Sometimes I think you are holding back to avoid repercussions..." I hiss at him, hating to question our friendship after all these years. When the tower nightmare was concerned it was very hard to not feel raw all over again.

I kneel down next to Constantine feeling like it was just moments ago we saw him in the glass and he was fine...

What happened did he try to escape?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 11:09 pm

Joseph:

I wake up on the dirty street, some urchin already robbed me and run away when I wake up groaning.

Words can not express the deepest darkest place I was hit with in that moment. It was the closest thing to hell I'd believe in.
I try to blink away the blood leaking from my eyes to see. My head was still buzzing.

...still worth it..
*licks lips*

I scramble upward and flash around collecting what wasnt burnt from my destroyed home.

((BELLA WE ARE MOVING TO The TOWER!)) I tell her and flash over to go hide in the depths of it from Klaus's wrath Wink

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 11:21 pm

Adamaous:

“If that is truly what you believe why don’t you just throw me out!”

I hiss back at her finally breaking my composure.

Ettimay had a way of getting under my skin when she wanted to.

Must get that from her mother.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 11:25 pm

Xenon:

Fuck!

I curse at Orions news while grumpily packing all my shit with a piss poor attitude.

*Reluctantly follows after him to the tower.*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 11:25 am

Ettimay:
The wound was healed by Adamaous already but it was deeply disturbing to see my child fed on like that. I stroke his neck and get visual burst of the bite that I pull my hand back like a electric shock.

He couldn't be shielding himself...while unconscious?

I look from Constantine's to Adamaous when he had a rare show of emotion for my carless words. It was a deep dark concern best kept to myself but I was not thinking straight in the moment. Nor did I have it in me for a long heart to heart to sooth the insecurity I sparked.

"Adam. Please.." I get up shakily back to my feet and give him a powerful look "I need you.......he needs to be isolated, rudimental tests while hes unconscious and the power is on would be best, I'll handle his following care I know your busy, there are many injuries and concerns today to handle but I would appreciate if you started it." I finish matter of fact and try to focus on the task at hand.

Many lost children today.. I was lucky he wasnt dead or wort.. a vampire..

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 11:55 am

Adamaous:

I take a moment to assess my outburst.

The feelings I felt were irrational and foreign to me.

Ettimay tries to rectify our exchange but the look she gave did nothing for my inner turmoil.

I was relieved Klaus had left our scene as I was not sure Ettimay realized all she projected from her brief moment of weakness.

“I will do as you ask.”

I try to reassure her and stay focused on the task at hand.

*hovers Constantine’s body off the floor as not to touch him and brings him to the infirmary for treatment.*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 12:31 pm

Ettimay:

"Thank you..." I say barely in a whisper watching him work. I then realize Klaus is gone. I was so..focused on Adamaous I didnt even realize...

...did he go after Raginbar?

I squirm a little thinking of him getting captured. Was this all a trap?

We should not split up right now but someone had to stay here.

Please come back...

I try not to worry for now and get back to the main hall where everyone was panicking and confused. I try to sooth the worries but I cant tell them the truth so it feels ..hollow.

"Please, we need to give it a few days let them finish fighting it out..lockdown will remain in effect. We have plenty of food and water. The power is back on.."

I make sure the back up generators are out and we have workers stationed at the power grid for when Cause wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue80/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 8:50 pm

Rukbat:

I enter the gold tower with a bloody fucking nose among other things.

(Xenon) "Rukbat?! What happened???"

"I got jumped on my way back to the house."

I hand her her fluffy stilettos she left behind.

"I hope you're happy." 

I scold/tease her.

I then proceed to look around her new home curiously before taking a nearby rag to stop the bleeding.

"Nice place."

(Xenon) "Who did this to you?"

She asks coldly.

"Oh, I don't know. Some albino fuck."

It was dark, I could not really see.

(Xenon) "An albino?"

I snicker.

She sounded embarrassed for me.

"Well, I better be going."

(Xenon) "Our there?! Are you crazy!"

"I left Roo behind."

(Xenon) "Leave him."

*Pouts.*

"So you are making your 47 year old son stay here with you?"

I mock

"Where is the wrest of the family?"

(Xenon) "Orion is... well, not sure. I haven't seen him since I go here."

Oh?

(To Orion) ((Oi!))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 9:30 pm

Joseph:

I look around the vaper pulsating wall room with chains hanging empty to the ground.

He wouldn't dare come in here...

I hear 'Echo' in my ear and snap back to reality.

It was so empty here with the fighting, usually you have to pass seas of golden cloaked figures to move around.

('Ragweed'): "How did it go with the little soulsucker..." He was leaning in the library hallway leering out.

"Wonderful." I reply while fixing my jacket that was bloody

('Ragweed'): "You should have kept your end of the bargin... "

"You sympathse too much! If you like those two hypocrites so much go back...They will welcome you with open arms?" I snap when I should not have.

Searching for all my 'beloved brats' took so very long and I never did find him out in the wild, because he was on that sucideal Starker ship with the winged rat dreaming of some blue fantasy.
I secretly hated how he regretted not being in the tunnels with THEM.

I should have taken Constantine and warped him , it would be FAIR. But of course I wouldn't ruin the 'plan' to be petty. Klaus and Ettie need to keep their brat.

('Ragweed'): ((I'm fine mother, I have been here since the first riot started....))

He tells her but doesn't follow me over to them.

Rolls eyes

"Thank you for coming out, I believe it is best we move in here permently. After all we've been doing odd jobs here and there for the society since dear Auntie's demise.. it will just be easier."

I am not the Oracle though... terrible title.

I will have to find something more low key.

"Lets face it, since Hepaci's passing its been one civil war after another they lower minds will destroy this place fighting over it. I really didnt want to manage the lessers but I feel its all I do now.."

terrible..

Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 10:11 pm

Xenon:

I frown at Ragweed's antisocial behaviour.

(Rukbat) "No, no, no don't!"

He stares out the window and curses.

(Rukbat) "Well that is going to take forever to fix!"

I take note of a couple vandals stealing parts from Rukbat's hoverbike and shake my head at the stupidity of it all.

*Sighs.*

Orion enters our scene and we both turn away from the window to meet him before he debriefs us on the situation.

"Well, I suppose it is safer here."

I try to think of the bright side despite being woken up for this.

(Rukbat) "So just to clarify, this is essentially a decked out torture temple that is now going to be our safe spot?"

He made a disturbed face.

(Rukbat) "Shotty my room not being next to the vapour wall room."

I shake my head at Rukbats offbeat sense of humour before he gets up and paces around otherthinking the whole situation I am sure.

"Will we have the place to ourselves or will there be others?"
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Personality : Dark, Brooding, Sensitive
Home Base : The Birdcage

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue75/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 10:42 pm

Paracelsus:
My wife was the resident crazy librarian of the Golden Tower so I had actually come in to have lunch when this all began. I had to admit the plan this time was organized, because of Da.
The Moores could not have thought it up. Useless senseless creatures. Blonde.
But then he comes back covered in that boy’s blood? I had quest it meant he jinxed the plan being emotional.
He gets after me on ancient history as if I want any part of the ‘tunnels’.
Yes I was only ever happy in my life on that ship.. but after watching Beolan and the rest get crucified and beheaded in the streets..well..
Klaus and Ettie would have been more heroic to die like they did that night, they just became awful terrorists with god complexes.
“I have to go to a meeting..” I excuse myself to catch up with the others.
(Joseph): “I believe it is also a reeducation center… some sort of training for the bloodlines…“ He replies about the temple’s purpose. “It generates one of the dome’s shield as well… producing the energies need. So please no one destroy it on the first night…”
“The Library is nice.” I say awkwardly coming in. My little brother doesn’t want to be next to the vape wall.
“It really helps you sleep…” I smirk at him.
(Joseph): “Unfortunately there are quite a few priestesses here, many worshipped Aunt Raluca so I think we can force their servitude to us..you may rid some of them as you choose?.” He tries to sway my mother.
“Wha about the Judge?”
He has been veering for a new body for a long time and once he gets it we all have to deal with him again.
It was probably 20 years ago he was contorting around. Its been a nice break.
(Joseph): “Ah well, he’ll be around… cant be helped. Just like living in the city we have to deal with some undesirables to use them later.”
He paces over to the window and looks out. I do not.
(Joseph): “Heres an idea, how about we eventually take over the top here…force them to do their biddings down in the lower levels? It may take some time but a more private part of the building would be beneficial to us?”
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue80/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 10:53 pm

Rukbat:

(Xenon) "Hmm well it's a start."

She was only so agreeable at the promise of being in such close proximity to a school.

Paracelsus enters our scene and chirps in at the vape wall room.

I smirk a bit amused that at least he had a sense of humour about this whole thing.

Dad mentions  eventually shifting the other residents of the building to the lower levels.

(Xenon) "I do like that idea."

I did not have anything further to add.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 11:07 pm

Joseph:

I wonder on all this and close the window, ice shards were blowing in from the now fallen castle of Vero. His reign lasted 2 years..pretty long for how fast sides move now . Of course they had help from the tunnels.. not anymore..

"Right well 'Echo' go below and give the golden scaled girls some fright will you?"

I try to send him off since he wasnt adding much. But he would make a nice first impression of our stay here.

(Paracelsus): "But remember try to avoid ruining the scared virgins...."

"Ah, but then they cant be posssed so, less demons running around..." I tisk him. Judge Mann's 2nd coming really needs to be slowed down if you personally ask me.

I turn back to my wife.

"Xenon, luv I'm sorry I woke you up, if you need to retire for the night we can discuss it more in the morning.."

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 11:42 pm

Rukbat:

My silence made me the first candidate for the welcome party it seems.

Uhhh..

Paracelsus makes light banter out of it.

Mother yawns and tells father she would be better able to discuss things in the morning.

I wander to where I believe the golden girls were, pretty sure I got lost a couple times on my way there.

“Rise and shine ladies I come baring announcements!”

I delight in their misfortune.

“You will be having a few more Xerns staying at the tower with you, myself included.”

I clap my hands together in anticipation.

“Any questions?”
Back to top Go down
Petrus La'Beau

Petrus La'Beau

Personality : Unbalanced

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue70/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 5:39 am

Petrus:

Anyone really important was out helping the attack. SO I was sure to escape the basic bitches.

(Young Priestess): "Shes so mean..." She whines after I got close enough to bite her. Her companion zaps me with electricity from her fingertip as punishment.

I make an attempt to grab a seashell knife from her when a visitor comes in the room.
She pulls away from me before I got it. I pull on my leg chain frustrated. I go back to focusing on blowing it up with my mind.

Cause probably already got out...

(Priestess): "You all? Here..."
Some quickly bowed to him while others dipped in the pool down deep afraid.

"..Can I be let go then if this is a regime change?"
I ask with deepset dark eyes and bit my bottom lip trying to channel all the dark energy that makes me so alluring but if he is a Xern whose to say it even works on him..
Raluca has terrified me since the beginning, then shes gone... I cant believe theres more of them...

"Please?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 6:48 am

Joseph:

I masausge her back leading the way with some of the bags brought to the nearest bed on the top layer.

*Ragweed slowly backs up out the way, he will NEVER will be used to seeing his parents acting this way from how unaffectionate young Orion was*

"Of course luv.."
The bed chamber was completely gaudy with black satin and lace and feathers...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this was Auntie's...
Well shes been dead awhile Im sure its sanitary
Maybe...
I brush some feathers away and set down the bags to get a shawl for Bella because its cold.

Lourdes returns late having scuffled in the wasteland assisting Edward's group. I sense the seal was now closed at least. The dome should warm up again.
Unfornatenly I had to turn my daughter into a vampire, she was to far gone. Breaking the taboo of never turning one of us before they have children. But lets face it she'd be a terrible mother.. (RIP JOAN)

((Stay inside..)) I tell her sensing Klaus still outside, I was fully aware of his stunt with Echo..

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 6:03 pm

Rukbat:

I pout when some of the young women run away.

But I didn't even do anything yet?

One young priestess seemed very confused.

I swoop over to her and grin.

"Yes. Isn't that exciting?"

I barely notice their little prisoner until she speaks up and gives me the most peculiar look.

"And what is your super power? Sexy stare?"

I tease as she asks about being let go.

Uhh...

I lean over to the young priestess for a helpful hint.

Her response makes me chuckle as one would if they were told a dirty secret.

"Are you a virgin?"

I question the prisoner amused.
Back to top Go down
Petrus La'Beau

Petrus La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best Left_bar_bleue70/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 6:20 pm

Petrus:

"Pretty much." I reply to his comment about superpowers. Only it worked better when I was forced to pretend to be a boy cause everyone in this town wants a girly boy.

He probably would have let me down already if I was in my tailored suit with fresh kohl on....

The priestesses left around him were extra giggley and nervous. The smell of fear was intoxicating around us.

He asks a question and I try to weight the better response.

"Yes...?"

Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 6:36 pm

Xenon:

I squeeze Orion's hand gently and wander over to the feathery bed.

I think I was too tired to care how- nope.

I turn around pull out a throw blanket from one of my bags and set it on top.

Will need to wash these later.

Orion gets me a shawl and I accept it grateful for the additional covering.

It sure got cold.

I lay down on the bed and pass out.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 6:56 pm

Rukbat:

"How though? If your power is seduction you had all the odds in your favour, now look at you."

It was the saddest thing.

I fold my arms analyzing her predicament.

"Are you all virgins too?"

I ask the other priestesses.
Back to top Go down
Petrus La'Beau

Petrus La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 7:16 pm

Petrus:

I kick out my chained foot frustrated.

"Maybe I don't want to be seductive? What'cha think? You think the dark powers are going to work when I'm disobeying?"

I was just a mess right now.

He leaves me alone to ask them all the same question he asked me.
I dont know what he was looking for, as a Xern he might just be a complete savage, keep the virgins for brides and kill everyone else?

Only like 4 rose their hands this time, I tense up what he will do to the others who werent now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best Empty

Back to top Go down

[2292] Uncle Knows Best
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: Frozen Wasteland-
Jump to: