Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2296] Father knows best

Go down 
+7
Mooni Rapce
Nero Gallus
Adamaous Rapce
Ettimay Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Francine Rapce
Constantine Sulez
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 1:57 pm

Adamaous:

I smile softly to myself when I sense Ettimay right behind me.

"Impressive mess, how exactly did you manage it?"

I question with respect to the rockslide.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 2:04 pm

Klaus:

I glance.over at the clock...

It couldn't be?

Orion...

"Come on let's keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 2:14 pm

Francine:

I arrive at the rockslide moments after Ettimay and .... was that dad?

I grow cold and not just because of the ice.

He finally returns after how long and doesn't even talk to me?!

This was a very bad day for me as I had just got into it with Constantine as well.

I try to keep my temper in check but in an emotional burst of anger I teleport to the other side of the rockslide.

Damnit!

I curse before noticing I was not alone.

Was that...

"Nero? What are you doing here the pond is the other way?"

I tease
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Species: : Albion / Trydein
Personality : Impulsive, Strong-willed, Resourceful
Home Base : Snowy Wasteland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Alignment: Survivor

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 2:47 pm

Nero:

I flinch at the strange women before me believing it another hag trick. 

"Who are you?"

I growl a little not trusting her. I smelt Francine but the forces out here all have ways to make you see what you want 

She mentions a pond and I think of Francine but surely this isnt.... well.. its been years..

Francine grew up much more then I did.... 

I wasnt sure. I did catch a scent of them but for all I know I'm in a hag nest again getting mind fucked.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Francine:

"You haven't aged a day.."

I comment more to myself trying to process.

He seemed scared of me and I back up a bit.

"I'm Francine."

I respond to him surprised but I suppose I aged and he did not.

"Is there anything I can do to help convince you?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 4:04 pm

Nero:

"I just remember you being such a little clumsy thing... but your hair.. yes.. that would be hard for a hag to fake... its very special."

I get into her personal space and SNIFF Wink
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 4:14 pm

Francine:

I smile a bit at his remark.

That really hadn't changed..

He wanders over to sniff my hair.

It did have smell, I just try not to be weird about it.

"So if it doesn't pass the smell test then I am hag?"

I tease knowing it would.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 6:07 pm

Nero:

I sigh at her and move out of her space. I might as well believe its her till she starts asking for weird stuff like 'first borns' and blood. 

"You joke but you have no idea what its like to be out there, its like hell.. with the demons and hags among other monsters...I was only out looking for food."

I wasnt really sure what happened it was like a vortex sucked me here.  

"If I could go back I definitely would have ran here if I new you guys would be spared being trapped out there..."

That was mean to say I did have loyalty to Vero and his family but it was hard and they needed me but it was hard so hard.  I did not want to do it anymore.  There was not enough food and water for all. Everyday was a little more death.

"I thought I smelt Cause is he with you?"

I look around for anyone else familiar.

"Rowan?"  I remember her little shy boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 6:43 pm

Francine:

I tilt my head at his response.

"I'm sorry, that was a careless thing to say, believe me none of us knew what was happening before it was too late. I am glad you are alright though."

Nero asks about Constantine and I shake my head in response

"He is not.."

I don't know where he is..

Nero asks about Rowan and I blink.

"Just me.."

I respond numbly not really wanting to get into all.. that.

I turn to look at the rock slide I transported through.

How did this even happen?

"Perhaps we can be more a help now that the blockage has let up?"

I suggest, hovering a few rocks out of the way.

Ettie isn't going to like this..
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:29 pm

Ettie:

Adam wasnt disturbed by the fact I brought in dark creatures along with snow. 

But then again he hasn't been concerned with any of us for so long. 

I really believed he would come back on his own after he calmed down but he has not, so I can only assume the version of him that was my friend is truly no more.  It hurt very much to admit I was wrong about Adam... but not as much as knowing Constantine was gone and Klaus ...

I could not think about it if he was taken again. I don't think I could bare going after him again no matter what I saw or heard.

I should not have the first time. I just made it worst for us both in doing so.

"I guess that was a glimpse of the power your old conspirators wanted me to manifest.. " I say sarcastically back to him.  

If I could just scream some more and send it all back I would.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:33 pm

Constantine:

I see Dad respond to the visual but he doest say he just wants to keep moving.

I keep close to him looking around. Their old cafe had a tunnel in it, its been redone a bit more and covered but maybe we could get down it. I see it boarded up and closed.

Many stores were boarded up. I see the whorehouse remains.

YOUNG whores too know to know what KLAUS looks like wave excited for new blood. 

I fast walk faster in case an older one comes out.  The hotel was still there looking crappy.  Another carriage slams right up the new side walk almost getting us. 

"Whats with the clock dad?'  I ask now that we were away from it in another alley.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:49 pm

Nero:

"Maybe if we can get back at all..maybe I'm stuck here.."

I grin at her.

She moves some rocks.

"It looks like alot of it got inside the tunnels.."

I hope the thing I was hunting isnt there too...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:06 pm

Klaus:

"Remember the one who started this whole mess with your personal shield?"

I say in response to Constantine's inquiries regarding the clock.

"Looks like he owns the place. Still want to stay here?"

I snap more on edge than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:26 pm

Constantine:

I don't know why Dad was taking it personal it seemed like more a thing between mum and her brother.

"Right... well its better then a Moore right? What are his weaknesses?" 

I ask since he finely ideinfied and try to not say what I was thinking.

I was hoping we'd find him. If him biting me started this maybe he has a way to undo it.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:36 pm

Francine:

"That would not be a bad thing either."

I admit out loud which should probably have stayed in my head.

"Yes, the hallways got quite a bit of snow."

I clear enough room for a crawl space.

"Right this way."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 8:55 pm

Adamaous:

"A shame we don't see those glimpses more often."

I stop and turn to her.

"What do you need?"

I ask bluntly not entirely sure how to do... this again.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:48 pm

Klaus:

I look at Constantine worried.

"He is a vampire. I would imagine similar things as me."

I choose my words carefully.

"What are you up to?"

I test him.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 10:15 pm

Ettie:

I take a step back alarmed when he looks at me. Its been so long.

I wasnt sure if he was asking what I need to have done the rockslide, I did not know it felt very insignificant at the time. 

In the here and now I would really like my wings dry so I wasnt dragging them along frozen, but it wasnt going to unfreeze in this climate and I wasnt going to ask him to help me with it.

"Fire. Can you make fire please? If we could melt some of this, we could get around easier." 

It also wasnt 'normal' snow. I wasnt sure if it would spread forward naturally and start changing things... 

**If Adam takes this request the moment there is light muliple beasties will attack**  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 10:27 pm

Constantine:

I wish he told me more but killing a vampire seemed easy enough. (unless your Dad and immortal) The real question is why have the other's not killed Uncle Joseph. There's plenty of wood in those apple trees. 

"Nothing I just am thinking what we'd do if he showed up right now.."
I reply to his intense look. 

I was starting to feel bad about this he was really stressed out. I was hoping he'd teach me something but maybe it was bringing back too much. 

I was tying not to look at it but you could see the tip of the tower steeple - phalls like spire  - over passed the groves we left. We were right by it back there.

I try to change the subject as much as I would like to see the other side of town.

"How about the sewers? Can we look down there for a path Dad? I think I found one after I escaped here last time. Remember?"

I nearly choke now getting memory flashes, that was right after the bite. I could feel everything in the water.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:27 pm

Adamaous:

I take a moment to ponder her request before glancing back down the hallway which we came and where the majority of the ice and snow had accumulated.

With a lazy flick of my wrist a dark blue energy blast shoots forwards and lands perfectly in the center area, creating a large bonfire.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 12:43 am

Nero:

I follow Francine trying not to hesitate leaving everyone else behind.

ugh... they would too...

I tell myself before looking. I see a flash of blue and get shoved at Francine as a icy beasts runs passed as towards the light in a stampede.  

I see blurs fly by that had to be hags but the best of all a monstrous demon bear screaming out of rocks all come out of nowhere at once.

"BEAR is mine!" I yell. That was dinner ;(

*Ettie hides behind Adam to not get blood drawn and is no help*
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:26 am

Adamaous:

It seemed the burst of light brought forth all sorts of creatures from the dark, including the one up against my daughter.

I walk forward casting a shield to patch the holes in the tunnel entranceway with one hand and with the other I shoot an array of defensive spells.

Noomi teleports next to me overhearing the comotion.

(Noomi) "Francine! You and your friend get over here now!"

She snaps as Francine takes his arms and teleports them closer to us.

Noomi joins me adding to the number of offensive spells cast against the creatures.

We both make a perimeter around Ettimay as none of us could afford her being bit.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:54 am

Klaus:

"If he shows up right now you have a shield and I will protect you."

I promise when Constantine suggests we try the sewers next.

"The sewers are a safe bet, we should have success when we are down there."

I take the lead trying to avoid looking at any of the buildings or architecture. I no longer found this place fascinating, just filled with very bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 5:47 am

Nero:

Well this is horrifying....

I think not quite like being seen or so close to Francine's powerful parents as they blew up shit.

Including MY BEAR Evil or Very Mad 

I thought they were protecting Raluca but it was Ettimay apparently. I hide behind Francine VERY much not liking being by her more then the others. 

I should not have came....

*just ends up zoning sniffing the hair* XD

Yes I should..
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 1:25 pm

Francine:

I try to cast a spell to help but I was USELESS.

(Noomi) "Francine go find Eiden, you should not be out here. We have this handled!"

I grow tired of being yelled at and turn to Nero.

Was he smelling me again?

I blush.

"Come on."

I lead him down the hall and away from the fighting so we could hide elsewhere I guess?
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:15 pm

Ettimay:

I levitate an ice creature into Adam's fire, my wings were finely unfrozen but now not in a good place as they added a larger target to grab hold.  Between him and Noomi I was protected from being bitten.

Francine and a MOORE child of course run pass in the chaos. 

((Listen no one lives in these empty caves I think we should block it here, starve them out we cant risk infecting the whole compound with curse creatures.))

Well Adam lives in them but unless he LIKES the new roommates...its not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:18 pm

Nero:

I shake off some snow as it felt a little warmer now following Francine CLOSELY.

"Mm what a cute little place.."

I speak of her home as I increase the pace to get further away from where I came.

I have only spent time with them outside being in the tunnels felt a little taboo.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 11:35 pm

Francine:

"Cute?"

I frown.

"How so?"

All I see is rock and dirt. 

It's like we are rats in here just waiting for a snake..
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Personality : Reserved, Cunning

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 12:23 am

Noomi:

I listen to Ettie's instruction and start blocking off the  breached sections of the cave as instructed.

Adamaous does the same.

((Our shields can only hold so long unsupervised. We will need to use other materials as well to reinforce the blockage.))

I suggest while hovering a few boulders over.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 3:54 pm

Ettimay:

I fly upward and direct some ANGER that Klaus and Constantine are still missing at the ceiling sterilities to fall down , not a massive rockslide but enough to help fill the area they shielded. 

"That should do it...till we can deal with them..I'm more worried about Havenland finding us from the other opening.."

I give Noomi a look before heading over there.
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 3:59 pm

Nero:

Francine downs this fantastic place. Does she KNOW how hard it is to make ice forts.  They do not last as long as one would think.

"Come now, this architecture is really good...carvings... beautiful."

I even smell PLANTS - Noomi's garden. 

"Your in a paradise darling.."

I sense the adults back and try to hide 
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 4:10 pm

Adamaous:

(Noomi) "Ettimay what happened?!"

She follows after and I do to having nowhere else to go now.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 4:14 pm

Francine:

I struggle knocking on Eiden's door and waking him up because he has school the next day Wink

Nero responds to the architecture and I look around still not convinced.

Nero senses the adults return and tried to hide.

I did not understand why and remain at Eidens door.

Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 4:50 pm

Tully:

The outside scent was strong but I was moving some rocks that had befell. Luckily the person crushed under them wasnt human or he would have died. Young tunnels look and gawk as I shove another boulder out of the way. 

I see a faint small snowflake that melts before it lands.

Ettie, Noomi and...Adam?! come threw the rubble covered area.

(Ettie): "Constantine and Klaus..fought.. and he got outside.. Klaus followed him but I..I think I trapped him."  She admits then goes quiet before any tunnels here.

"Look who came back...its the phantom of the tunnels.." I mock Adam as some blonde kids hum Phantom of the Opera giggling obnoxiously. 

Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:08 pm

Noomi:

I cringe at Ettimays response.

Her whole family..

Tully makes a tease in Adam's direction starting up the children with that song of theirs.

It was more embarrassing for me to be honest..

(Adamaous) "I don't understand your meaning."

He turns to Ettimay.

(Adamaous) "There are possibly others from Havenland scouting the other side."

He says direct and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 5:41 pm

Ettimay:

(Tully): "How convenient HE returns during all this..."

Adam pretends to not know what everyone has been calling him for 5 years now as he scurried around in the vents. Unfornatenly we we're in danger yet again so Tully's interrogation over his return had to cease.

"Your right they know.. we need to try to make barricades around it too..I'd prefer them to be physical  ones so they dont know its you and your famous shield." 

I add in a little nervous about the outside world. The wastelands were full of demons and hags and things cursed and that was scary but Havenland was alot more..personal.   I regretted having been away from it so long. Many souls must have been lost.
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 6:50 pm

Noomi:

I turn to Adamaous in anger.

((You were gone for 5 fucking years what the hell were you up to?!))

Adamaous turns to me with a cold look.

(Adamaous) ((A lot more than you know.))

((Well I hope it was bloody worth it at the expense of your daughter!))

I hiss and storm over to barricade the entrance too angry to disect his response
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 7:13 pm

Eiden:

I open the door being home alone between Dad at his post and Mum helping that poor kid who got the flue SO bad he is in a coma.

I just see Francine. 

"Hey what's going on?" 

I heard some shaking in the ground but wasnt sure... if she did it or not so I say nothing. Her or Constantine probably...
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 7:47 pm

Francine:

"Rockslide. My parents and Ettie are handling it."

I look back at him and blush.

"I was told to hide out with you and we'll... I brought a friend."

I look over for Nero.

"They are gone now?"
Back to top Go down
Nero Gallus

Nero Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 8:46 pm

Nero:

I come out of the shadows NOT afraid of little baby face boy Wink

"Hi Eiden."

(Eiden): "Ohhh.....let me guess he came from the rockslide.." nervous laugh and backs up to let us inside.

I come in first sniffing the air as he inches closer to Francine and whispers.

(Eiden): "Is this safe?"
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 9:07 pm

Francine:

"I think?"

I whisper back to Eiden.

It was so strange to see someone new in the tunnels.

It was kind of exciting.

"Are you hungry?"

I ask Nero already knowing the answer.

"Hey Eiden got anything good in here?"

I make myself at home and open up his fridge.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:01 pm

Constantine:

I watch Dad sadly, regretting bringing him out here. He was so very hurt.

But how could I live as things are? He was far to secretive and stubborn to let the underground be OPEN and HONTEST and all I do expose and mess it all up.

I hesitate jumping in the sewer glancing once more back.

I was probably going to forget all of this and have to figure it out all over again...  

I hit the water and almost sink at the aray of emotions/sensations/flashes collected in the water.

"Ughhh!"

I try very hard to repress it down but there was something I saw in the water that was.. ..coming for us. I felt the HATRED and digust they had for Dad. For the tunnels. The shame of coming from the tunnels, of loving and trusting Dad and Mum. Trying to save Dad and getting captured and torcured for years molded into THIS. Wanting to prove themselves now...

"Dad...someone knows we're here..they are...were....tunnels!?"

I almost warned him before getting yanked down into the RANK depths by giggling slender creatures in the water that was now black with ink, tentacles and sharp fins.

(Neressa, formerly little Nelly tunnel girl): ((Hullo Brudor Clawsss))

They all tunnel voice him and attackk with lots of flying wooden carved stakesss

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 11:49 pm

Klaus:

"Constantine!"

I call out alarmed when he is dragged into the water.

A few wooden stakes impale me and I gasp in response.

I pull them out and jump into the water, possessing the few that dared make eye contact to attack the others.

*Tries to pull Constantine back out while there were distracted.*
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:11 am

Constantine:

I gasp for air when Dad pulls me up.

Too much...too much

I am not really a help to Dad in moving fast FEELING to much from the water...

((Joseph)): ((I told you to stay in your rathole Klaus...you broke the agreement to keep your son..)) The voice echoes off the walls sporadically so one could not tell where it came from.

*is transported out of Klaus arms and the water raises being controlled to tsunami him out of here down the drain to said rathole*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:20 am

Ettimay:

Noomi and Adam have a stare down, I can only imagine what they were saying.

((Sorry..)) I say to Noomi when she comes to help barricade the new entrance way.

I telepathically tell the tunnel knights on guard to watch all the other entry ways for any sign of Klaus and Constantine coming back another way.

It looks like some farmhands found it first, then golden soldiers were called in ....and THEN a familiar face was down it exploring.

(Paracelsus): "NOOOOMI!"

It echos down quite far. I make some rocks fall covering up another way to the left hoping it seemed natural when he screamed setting it off.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100[2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:26 am

Eiden:

All Francine is going to find are some lab samples mum keeps for work...we eat at the Great Hall like everyone else.

"Its not fo-"

NERO pops open a testing container and eats a skin wad for that was inside it unknowingly as he shakes it.

(Nero): "These chips are weird..."

OMD...
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 3:03 am

Francine:

Uhhh...

I read Eiden's expression of what Nero just ate.

*Teleports snacks over from my room because I like to hoard.*

"Here try these."

I encourage Nero while trying to block off the fridge.

"So Nero, why don't you tell us about your people?"

I try to change the subject..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 3:16 am

Klaus:

Constantine is transported away and I am washed out back to the tunnels.

*Spits out water.*

I sit up annoyed as exactly what I thought would happen, happens.

((Joseph!))

I call back to him but do not expect a response.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 8:33 am

Joseph:

((Whatever is it Klaus?)) I say sweetly back to him hearing him from such a great divide.

((You don't think I'd hurt him do you?? ))

I wonder if he would give me his wife for his son? But knowing him truly he would just want it all now wouldn't he.

Constantine was in a bad way and a servant tries to throw him another blanket to get the water off.

"I don't remember you being so hypersensitive..?"

The energy off him was quite ..intense.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:12 pm

Klaus:

I stand up startled at Joseph's response.

Where was he?

I glance around wondering if he was close.

((He is young and does not understand our arrangement.I only left to try and bring him back.))

I try to reason with him while slowly walking back the way I came.

((Please let him go.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2296] Father knows best    [2296] Father knows best  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2296] Father knows best
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: Frozen Wasteland-
Jump to: