Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass

Go down 
+19
Raluca Xern
HYBRID
Ettimay Sulez
Jem Matheson
Bash Starker
Tully Unerth
Mer
Overlord Boron
Russia
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
Meredith Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Laith
Adrian
Rulez
Juliet Robinson
TLG Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 9:42 am

Desmond:

I wince back at the hiss. She looks so upset... I... Can't blame her... I snapped at her... son... and then tried to leave... And put her in a bad, impossible, position. Like our friendship met nothing.

I fiddle with my bracelet guiltily.

She has the right to her feelings and to snap at me. I'm just in so much pain and exhausted. I accept having no energy or words or 'excuses' for it.

I close my eyes. Maybe I can fall asleep and either die before I wake up or have been given a plant or something in the meantime. Just some sort of end to this nightmare.

My attempt at rest while the others talk is interrupted as the pain subsides but I feel heated arousal again out of nowhere and it's wayyy more pressing than before.

No wonder undead are crazy. Am I just going to get waves of need over and over again since my body is dead and doesn't know what to do with itself anymore?? What did my body expect me to do while this exhausted?

But regardless the lust and need presses on and I can't help but focus on it and nothing else.

Goddess and god, as if I wasn't horrifying enough to be around now. A genetically undead twisted version of their god. But now I also have to assault their senses with the smells of my body in... in heat... Now even more figuratively than that actually burning sensations.

Hopefully, this isn't actually just because of being undead and my body in 'go' mode every ten minutes. But what else could it be?

Is some sort of unconscious thing manifesting into my reality about dying before I ever... Found 'the one' to become mates with? I frown at the thought. It can't be that. Why would I want to have found a mate just to know I died on them and would bring them into this?... Cause then I wouldn't be alone...? I answer my own thought miserably. Well isn't that selfish and a dick move. Pun intended.

Or maybe... Maybe this is what it feels like... When you do find your mate(s)?... Like this is how you finally know they aren't just like friends?... This is... I swallow. This is what this is, isn't it? Who- who is it? Or who are they?

I started feeling this way when I was alone with Lasha... But it's going into overdrive now in Blythe's place and it sounded like Blythe had been nearby enough to spy on me...? Or, is it just getting stronger cause I spent so much time with Lasha?? Flynn! I have no idea!

I think about Blythe and Lasha and who they both are. At least from my experience with them.

Does she or they feel the same right now? Maybe feeling this way even before this??

Is that another contributing factor to why Blythe is so upset? Or is that why Lasha has been trying to help me, instead of recoiling away and saving herself from my presence?

I open my eyes wondering if I can tell if I really look for it, and realize in the distraction of my own ponderings and the weird needy pleasure haze building feeling in the back of my mind, that Bythe has been looking and talking to me and I completely tuned out everything somehow even with four ears.

And it was probably super important.

But my revelation was incredibly important too.... Not that... It can go anywhere... I'd just... Infect them, right? If I did...

Despite my discouraging thought, I feel the arousal climbing, and my sensations get distracted by it and I take a deep breath in a mental haze.

"H-huh?"

I look between Bylthe mixing something and then at Lasha blankly, lost in the lust-filled mental space.

I swear I used to be more competent when I was alive...

Blythe asks how I feel.

Feel... Feel...

As if they both don't KNOW and can't tell how I feel. As if they can't SENSE it.

"I feel..."

I swear I could almost hear blood pounding in my ears with each wave feeling of need but I know that isn't the case given the lack of a heartbeat. And we all know there should be any blood left in my ears. It all ran down south. Twitches.

I lower my forehead to the floor, slumped over, like I'm groveling/bowing with the exhaustion and pain of everything, and run my figures through my hair stressed and anxious at this dilemma.

"I feel exhausted and buring, but through it all I feel like I found my true mate.. Which... should be great? Instead it's a shame that it's probably too late. Being a mutate that no one can recessitate.

But still, the love captures my attention and it's hard not to fixate and dream of another fate.

So kind, caring, pretty, and despite her hardships found a way to tolerate.

All I want to do is touch and love in this state. Even though what I should be asking first is for the honor of a date."
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 9:45 am

Beolan:

Once another sort of pain started I tried in vain to get further away from everyone. I twitch having to touch my back in confusion where these mutilated feelings where coming from. 

I fluff my tail up tensely, I always had it. Always had the wings the new painful sensation of it wasn't mine..

I turn around considering Meridieth is getting experimented on somewhere and I need to find her but I'm hit with more  sensations.  Bash is attacked. I try not let Meridieth's feelings get to me. 

I stumble over in my hiding place and fall down in the courtyard of the castle, that had a high roof like a gazebo *that was also shielded* 

(Ettie): "..bb..beo.. nooot you tooo." My eyes we're closed trying to block it all out. 

It wasn't Meridieth mutating it was. Desmond..
NO

I open one eye glowing angrily and scare poor Ettie swooping upward in a crazed jealous fit flying back to the gazebos wood planks.

I rip down little patio lights and throw them to the elaborate stairs of the castle trying to mar as many of the colorful mosaic stones as possible. 

(Ettie): "L..ook.. we. can ..elp...D..d.es?" 

I peer down at the staff lost to whatever its use was to help Des now.  I was too BLINDED by ANGER. 

I see my own breath like it was cold and felt weakened by it. I shake my head assuming it to just be another feeling flung from someone else. Doing something else. Maybe in a freezer.

"I DONT WANT TO HELP HIM!" I snap forgetting everything at the next burst of emotions. 
HIM again. I knew she was with Bash and not Desmond right now that disgusting heat off him. 

Why was he like that, it wasn't like that between us? I try to focus on that discomfort aspect and not the pleasure, if there was a weakness or something to it. 

There was something wrong with it, like Radiation?
Maybe he was sick. Maybe he would burn himself out.  I wish it would be that simple.

I finely notice the burning scabby ..rash on my head and rip into it a bit STReSSED.

I dont think the thing on my head was Boren engery... I..think.. Desmond shoved something in there..

I cant remember. 

Ettie tries talking to me, I dont want to be around her feeling like this. I don't trust myself.

I fly away knocking into the low corridors and energy walls/blockaades covering windows to the elaborate public pool area between meeting room and multiple guest room apartments.

I dive in, letting myself scream once under water, NOT noticing my air bubbles froze.

But the water was cold and I could block out the burning better. 

I hiss with eyes close not noticing the little freezing and melting ice clinging to me.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 10:40 am

Blythe:

I smell arousal and get grossed out knowing where it was coming from. Really not Desmond..

I've known for awhile and teased Bash about Meri but never thought.. it would end up like this..

I cant really be happy for him in getting the girl in the end, it wasn't right. Too many fucked up things went down. He wasn't right in the head, Desmond was put away so he couldn't protect Meridieth.

She must not even love him back if she was trying to pull her two exes into it too... 

Perhaps this was all just.. chaos crafted by the forces watching us and waiting for us to squirm into  the attack. And the eye... what the hell did it even do? It was all so bad.

Desmond says something that sounds so stupid. True love bullshit that ticked me off. 

"Shut up!" I snap at him grabbing him by the shoulders digging my claws in freaking out at such a void I had. How it didn't matter how I felt about Shard. No one would understand it or accept it. Even Bash just made them all think it was... all..

"You just want to fuck because we're in the room and thats what you feeling, your feeling THEM and your a cat in heat. I could put you in with the she squid and you'd go at it all the same with such delusions its greater then it is..its biology whatever yours is now.."

(Lasha): "He cant.. be in water.."
She reminds me in a whine whisper afraid never seeing me like this before.

I pull back and vomit black oil in my hazard waste bucket sickly. 

I tried to age myself back up with some acceleration just like what we use to speed age clones, so I don't feel like this.

I didn't expect..guests for the process...

"I...could give you a cold shower in.....ink.."

My oil might burn.. toxic...

I whip some off and tap the she squids tank who was banging on it excitedly at what I said about letting her have Des.

((No kraken..)) 

I causally open a sealed wrapped dead skinned lab monkey and drop it down for her dinner.

Lasha looked overwhelmed.

(Lasha): "Would that help? Do you want to try that Des?" 
She eyed the door getting scared now wanting to find the troop.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 11:03 am

Desmond:

I flinch and gasp in sharply at her sudden claws and grimace.

I gaze at Blythe wide-eyed, afraid, and horrified by all of it.

My tail hairs stand on end and my ears turn away.

I really don't want to trust anything she gives me right now.

I suddenly feel sensations of a cold wet chill cover over my body and shiver getting goosebumps. (Beo ice bath)

"N-n-n-no thanks... I think you scared it out of me."
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.

Species: : Infected Evolved: Vervain Lunarbeast
Personality : Empathetic, Resourceful, Contradictory
Home Base : Lost

Database Profile
Alignment: Mad
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 2:01 pm

Lasha:

I try not to gag at the squid's feeding. Was that a per-

I stop myself. I cant..go there. 

Desmond says Blythe scared his 'feelings' away and she lets out a sobbing laugh seeming to be upset.. but isnt that what she wanted?!

(Blythe): "Of courseee I turned you off. OF COURSE." 

This was so not like her, what was happening?

I look at Desmond.

((I'm going to try to get the troop to help... we can figure it out.. maybe if you cant be saved we can use you for a cure to save otherss, I dont want Leithe to go outside for me..)) I tell him not wanting to think I was leaving him... even if I was..

I'll come back..

I get away when Blythe looks likes mutating but she was turned around gripping a chair not visible to our sight.

"Ok OWLpyre might be real.."

(Owyln): "Whoa I'm gonna change my name mannnnn..."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 2:27 pm

Desmond:

I just gaze at her grimacing, and shivering cold, not knowing what to say or do anymore.

I feel so at a loss.

I hear Lasha and haltingly move my head towards her. It was hard to look away from Blythe.

((Oh okay... Y-yeah. Good idea..."))

I look back to Blythe.

((Th-thanks either way."))

At least then I wouldn't have died for nothing if I couldn't.

I lean back, eyes widen and my ears flatten warily when Blythe starts changing.

After a moment of staring scared, I feel my physical and emotional exhaustion take over and I lay down on the lab floor just watching her.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 4:30 pm

'Boren':

I know she is going to move away when we are all strong again so I block her before hand, keeping her close and pinned down still to feel the HEAT.

"..did you...try to help me again?" I ask breathing on her playfully before changing my tone and applying more pressureto make her uncomrtable..

"..by keeping Desmond here bound? Well I'm not grateful."

This is getting out of HAND.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 5:08 pm

Meredith:

Sebastian doesn't let me go when we are finished.

He applies pressure and asks me about Desmond.

I give him an irritated sort of look and try not to snap on him.

"What are you talking about Sebastian?!"

I struggle underneath his heat.

"I am just as shocked as you are that he is with us."
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 5:19 pm

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 E9a4ca5d0ca005d16a33cd76942fe78b9df1f85b

Blythe tried to block her energy to not so VIBRANT and YOUTH looking from her resurrection and ingested a mixture of aquatic chemical matter along with the age acceleration mix for cloning. 

Her scales came out breaking that baby fresh skin but she continued to transform due to the smell of CAT in the air. 

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 D6926f392f7082f60d7603d5c6bc28eb04e2063a

Because of her bad mental state, she is NOT good with controlling her beast form and NEVER uses it.*more shame*

She sniffs the air, hisses, slowly looks at Desmond on the floor with crazy big surprised cat eyes.

*slaps him cat style three times and jumps backwards hissing*
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Reeducation Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild's Reeducation branch.
Pharacore Guild Patch
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Vervain Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic

Database Profile
Alignment: Dreamer
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 5:57 pm

Juliet:

Cole noticed his mom was up and gave her a clingy hug squeeze, head rubbed against her.

She pats his back and stares transfixed at the suckers suctioning on and getting pulled off with little suction cup noises.

I hear Lasha.

Owlpire!

I gaze at the girls.

"Is it... Is it sparkily?"

Feathers and vampire traits... Can you imagine? Oh my Sebastian.

Would the feathers be sparkily too?? How would that work?... Maybe lining the feathers middle where the strands connect...

As I Think about that I notice something....

Gazes at the blood puddle. Then looks to the girls wide eyed.

"Dr. Mizzree's body is gone!!!"

Cole and Galewind look up and over startled with my announcement.

So he's a owlpire too!?!?

Gapes.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 9:05 pm

'Boren':

Yes I considered Beolan and Desmond being the soruce but.. their species make it problematic. It would be delightfully painful but oh yes quite enjoyable to watch I'm sure Beolan however is not so full of energy as me and Meridieth. I dont think he could pull it off. 

I let my HOT SCALES linger on her body for the discomfort just a little longer to be a pest at her flippancy.

"Oh? Do you remember this as well?" I show her the little 'incident' with Beolan's head and her zone out following when I was trying to show her how to use her powers.

((Your having black outs, I think you shouldn't go wandering alone anymore ...how nice you have many little friends here to accompany you?)) 

It was ironic to tell her that considering Bash's same problem. 

((You heard Desmond, what he said of me and you as well, his counter attack will be far worst then your brothers, we'll have to do what we can to ...make him play nice... and your brother too...since they are staying now.))
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 10:19 pm

Desmond:

I wince, "Ack!" and move my head back in a grimace at the sudden smacks.

Oww.

I moved to swat her back but she had already lept away.

I look over at her and her hissing.

Omf. She's a feline. A WINGED feline.

Does she?.. Does she want to play with me?...

I certainly don't know after those two last miss-readings back to back. I guess being undead for..., however long it's been, has made it difficult to understand the living or is making me perceive them differently.

I push myself up onto all fours in a crouch, and experimentally move my shoulder blades and then move on to the wings themselves and flutter them a bit..

I bunch up my spine, glancing behind her to take in what it looks like, then head towards her on my fours and bat her shoulder with a hand. Then teleport behind her and crawl around to face her direction.
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 11:24 pm

Leithe:

I can't see Lasha. I panic. The King has her.

No no he wants Des.. but she's with him!

I worry so much then  I try to remind myself the King CANT be bad. Its not his fault.. King Sorin lied!

He proobaly is hurting and emotional right now. It was terrible really.. .his sister... his mother.. 

Everything was a lie. He has a right to be mad and act out.

I bite my lip unsure trying to stay loyal. 

Blythe she's evil! Shes Borens spawn, everything bad must be her doing. 

He didn't know.. he was honest with us..

(Lasha): "Lie!" I gasp in tears, shes alive.

We hug, I missed what she said. 

(Owyln): "...everything is sparkley.." She was tripping out. I raise my eyebrow believing the princess was stoic. I never saw her like that.

(Teagin): "See Owyln you should have stayed with the women folk.. you look terrible!"

She left and came back like that!?

"Are you ok? What Owlpyre?"

(Lasha): "Desmond's turned into something.. Princess Blythe thought it was the madwomen who attacked the king...experimenting. Get the chains Juillet we need to figure out whats going on!" She looked alarmed at what Juilet reports.

Another body gone. Its spreading?

(Ramsey): "My sister's body is gone too! They are all gone!?" The young solider wails. 

I hear a crash and turn to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 11:31 pm

Blythe:

I hiss alarmed and swipe when it appears behind me. How did it get there?

*so feral cant remember transporting* 

I try to stand up on back legs to appear bigger, but it was NOT a cat.

I see the wings, so close. Exposed.

Nose twitches, eyes dilate, uses big reptile like mutated paw/claw to bat at excitedly. *if Des can transport fast enough he can get away from her many crazy kitten attempts at feather toy*

*headbutts him through the wall not knowing own strength leaving a big HOLE in my secret lab*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 11:33 pm

Meredith:

I shift around in discomfort feeling his heated scales against my skin.

He was much more enjoyable when he was cold..

I think about that for a moment wondering about a possible correlation and if it held any significance.

Bash shows me something, but I had no memory of it.

I wince quite startled at what I saw, but after all the blood that was spilt from my last "blackout" how could I be surprised?

((Better I be left alone than surrounded by more people I can hurt.))

I argue not knowing why he bothered as he certainly did not trust me.

What he says next confuses my last thought.

((Oh? And you think I can handle that?))

I nip at his chin with a dark smile to test him.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2024 11:58 pm

'Boren":

I look at her thoughtfully as she argue to be alone.

"Is that what you want, to be alone?"

I ask and listen to her last question. 

((I would rather, you did not..that is true... I want you safe... )) I say innocently and stroke her hair breathing in her scent.

I would very much like to see this side of her that was so free in her madness to do what she did. BUT on terms that would not effect me or her negatively.  

Now I feared leaving this room to face Desmond. I was not prepared.

"But we are stronger together are we not? Shall we go see what our old friend wants?."

I get up giving the blank wall a certain look - too Klaus - as more arousal hits from one of the others.

Well perfect timing..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 12:40 am

Meredith:

I pause at Sebastian's question in thought.

My conflicted thoughts forced me to silence.

I am distracted for a long moment trying to process.. everything before he encourages we see Desmond together.

Perhaps.. if we remained together. Things would be ok?

I reason to myself as Bash gets up and I take the first step in teleporting us elsewhere to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 12:57 am

Desmond:

I think Blythe is really getting into this. I still have no idea if this is her having fun or is doing this in anger though.

When my wings first take a hit I gasp in pleasure.

I was a bit too slow at first. She was so quick, while I had to take the time to get to know this layout. (Gotta look both ways before teleporting and crashing into a squit tank.)

The rolling away was even more difficult and I more than once bumped my head into the tanks.

It was a frantic frenzy. Rolling left and teleporting right. Sometimes double or triple the same direction to mix things up and not be too predictable. Despite knowing this could just be some sort of punishment,.. it was... fun?

It was surprising how I was really able to do anything at all given how exhausted I had been with the transformation.

I get battered about while too distracted with the thought that if undead-ness meant no heartbeat and no oxygen needed then I guess this means I couldn't actually get winded or needed oxygenated muscles, huh?..

I feel more pleasure and my eyes roll back for a second.

I suddenly get painfully head-butted through a wall and slam into another wall in the hallway.

I wince and slide down it to a fall onto the ground.

Ow. I wrinkle my nose in a grimace at the pain and put a hand on my forehead.

(Juliet): "Right, yes. We can do this!"

Juliet peers down the hall and briefly stares wide-eyed. Then tries to look around for an other way to leave and get around us for the chains.

(Juliet): "And gonna need a lot of them." They broke a wall!
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 1:43 am

'Boren":

Klaus gets a very indepth look at alien anatomy his little mind probably never fathomed. 

((She just could not survive it human, she did not last long that first time, now shes a real professional.)) I leave him with that to ponder for his sad solitude. 

The hardness was not leaving anytime soon either.

Meridieth resists the sensations to transport around gathering us both clothes.

"Instead of raiding rooms, we should have our own already... we might need much more room...very soon....dont you think.?."

I whisper and touch her as she dresses feeling overwhelmed and so hot. So hot. 

To my surprise Desmond was just outside. Saving us yet another transfer generating more heat.

I open the door of Blythe's room -  that we we're inside. Against her wishes Wink 

Blythe drags him by a wing - rubbing her face, purring in it and holding it tenderly as she can with needle teeth to the doorway. Drops it and looks up at us for some validation. Then spits up a feather.

Its been a long time since I've seen her like that, I don't process Desmond's new state of being just yet - lost staring at Blythe in such a way.

*hardness goes away at last at the ick realization*

The nurses were of course present in the hall watching and presenting such a colorful narration. Juillet even had chains. 
I grin with a dastardly plan.

(Lasha): "WHo is that?"

(Leithe): "Lasha..I..thinnk we're all hallucinating.. in some study , tied to gurnies this is how we're processing trauma. We must have lost the war."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 2:28 pm

Meredith:

I am overwhelmed by the sensations accompanied from our connection with Desmond in the midst of intimate feeling.

It felt horribly intrusive and I loathed the fact we all were experiencing the same thing from each other.

Sebastian embraced the experience, I try to distract myself away from it, though it was not easy.. with his hands once again on my body and that whisper.

I instinctively slide my hand over my waste in thought.

Wondering if..?

"It would be nice.."

I respond to his suggestion feeling so out of place in Blythe's clothes.

She will not be happy about it but right now that was the least of my concerns.

I look over at the cat creature Bash opens the door for with Desmond in her clutches.

I glance over at Bash, my mind echoing Lasha's question.

He seemed to know her..

I turn away from them also noticing Desmond's change but felt unsure how to  deal with it as I still felt alot from him myself.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Reeducation Branch Patch
Pharacore Guild Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 3:00 pm

Juliet:

So many... Species things??

As I maneuver around the hall after bringing the chains over, I see that the new blue feline.. Possibly bat-winged?? Is just there... Staring at Sebastian.

"I don't know... But I guess his sparkly beauty bewitches us all." I say in response to Lasha's question.

I look to.. Desmond?.. He's all owlpired up with those wings. And I guess the vampire in him even paled his hair.

He's just laying there on the floor, unmoving. Maybe he's 'playing dead' hoping the blue cat stops noticing him? Or maybe this is part of his owlpire transformation and he's really dead and about to become undead in moments.

(Des is actually just blissed out and feeling the aftershocks.)

Either way, with him not moving and the new one distracted I figure this might be our only chance before he suddenly turns up missing like all the other bodies.

I slowly and cautiously, move the rest of the way toward them, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Then kneel down to the blue creature's side and move to shackle Des.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 3:30 pm

'The imposter':

((She saved me, while you were with your wolfy boy...)) I comment as Juillet comes over and puts shackles on Desmond and Blythe.

"Thank you Juillet. You can take the Princess back to her lab...leave me your...Owlpyre ok?" I got the name for their silly thoughts.

((I owe her quite alot for the devotion....dont you think?))  I sneer in Meridieth's head. 

Blythe stares at Meridieth hissing, that won't do. I reach out to 'pet' her sending her some of my energy so I can make her do what I want.  She leans into the warm pets.

((Go with her back to your water..))

I tell Blythe who makes a chirp of annoyance.

((Thats Blythe..it apears she had a mental break...)) I tell Meridieth before knelling by Desmond. He was undead so clearly not resurrected. Hm why the connection? Why the mutations? 

"Desmond is undead.. it could spread like vampirism..."

*touches him with glowing light hand/shield to see what he does*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 4:23 pm

Meredith:

I shoot a look at Bash taking a very long time to respond to his taunts and vocal observation.

"Is that why I SMELT HER ON YOUR MOUTH BEFORE WE FUCKED YOU CONNIVING MANIPULATIVE HYPOCRITE???"

I blow up and set my hair on FIRE.

I pick up one of Blythe's prized possessions and smash it to the ground.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME REMEMBER?!?! YOU WANT TO ADD ANOTHER TO THE MIX??? GO AHEAD! JUST DO US BOTH A FAVOR AND FINISH ME BEFORE YOU DO!!!"

I take another trinket and throw it at him this time in jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 5:50 pm

Desmond:

In the haze of good feelings, I feel a cold chill as chains are shackled to me. But I'm too out of it to move and I really don't want to... I just want to stay in this feeling after everything.

Juliet stares briefly wide-eyed at the princess at the reveal. Then just gives a quiet nod and swallow and does as she's told no questions asked.

Unfortunately, I can't stay in the good feels.

I'm jolted into my surroundings as a burning sensation sears into me and I let out a gasped yelp.

I look to Bash in a pained sneer and hiss. My backfire ignites and covers my body.

From my spot on the floor, I HEAR and witness Meredith throwing things and screaming. My four ears feel like jabbed nerves stabbing pain into my head on top of everything else and I grimace and turn my head away, squinting from the brightness as she even goes on FIRE.

"What the Flynn?! Did you just mentally set her on fire!?"

I thought he LOVED her in his weird twisted way.

Cole gapes and Gale moves him closer to her protectively wide-eyed.

Last edited by Desmond Deathwalker on Tue May 21, 2024 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 6:30 pm

'Boren':

Instead of graveling or begging for me not to take the sweet Juillet to bed tonight, Merideth's jealousy gets rather nasty and loud.

I barely get a good close LOOK at Desmond's freakish state without her emotional melt down. I FIRE up as well and share her anger.

Its times like this my GRANDSON should be out but I haven't heard from him in a long time.

The insistence little hope spark he fought me with in small ways seems exstinqished. 

He didn't even bother to try to save Klaus. Peculiar. Maybe he has been consumed? 

Lucky him...

I let the last trinket hit me before I put up some nice walls around Desmond - low light setting so he cant go anywhere.

And teleport to her dramatics, oh so struggling with slamming her to the wall but I restrain from harming her, just yank her hair to myself tangling it in my fingers. 

"STOP NOW"

((Do you WANT him to attack us. We need to contain him! For ALL our sakes!))

I hiss angrily.

"Do NOT turn this around. I never had intercourse with anyone but you, you're the wanton filthy whore who was fucking a corpse again while I had my wing gorged out, how do you think that felt. I was in pain and arostal the whole time!? That girl saved me, got me home.."

I grab her chin so she HEARS this part and shuts up.

" I healed her with venom not sex... or do you not understand there is a difference??"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 9:34 pm

Meredith:

I struggle in his grip until he orders me to stop.

Sebastian says his piece and more, but it did not contain the maddening fury his careless words had inspired.

"Do not patronize me Bash. I am well aware of the difference, but my intentions were never to cause you pain as yours are ever so clearly."

I cast him a dark look.

"Either punish me or be done with it."

I hiss in frustration

Last edited by Meredith Sulez on Tue May 21, 2024 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

The Empire
The Overlording Empire of conquest and experimentation.
Orcle Network
The Overlord's networking intergalactic checkerboard...your move!
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Crystalline Molten Lyratrisan
Personality : Survivor, Adaptive, Angry
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Database Profile
Alignment: Self-Severing
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 9:37 pm

Jem:

*stalks the CLONE Mer to steal her hiding place in this FREAK SHOW* 

Its like Boren's citadel in here man.... 

Where is Juilet? WE need to get OUT.

A monster makes a horrid ROAR somewhere echoing down the walls.

*Blythe Cat at her kinky obsidian rock 'toy' getting thrown and smashed*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 10:40 pm

Desmond:

With Bash distracted I try to quickly glance around from my place on the ground trying to spot anything that could help or better yet get these shackles off. I look for drawers and the like. Never know what they could hold. But I have to be fast! Who knows how long the distraction will go for?

As I scan around I see obsidian shards scattered around. Readily available. Sharp obsidian might have a use. I uncomfortably crawl over to the shards and pocket some and keep a nice piece in my palm. As I do so I hear Sebastian and Meredith have a big convo as if her hair wasn't just on fire and that was perfectly normal. And ugh.. It's all about their freaky sex life.

There's even mention of Meri screwing a corpse??

....She doesn't even deny it...

Seriously?? What happened?? How long has everyone been crazy?? When did this start??

I know Bash is going crazy, supposedly because of the curse, but it's not just him.

I think about how 'I' went crazy for a moment there... Tried to flatten everyone... With a ship...

...Well it's not like I went through with it... Which is the REAL difference I think. These people actually DID their crazy and not just THOUGHT about it hypothetically.

I start to crawl over to the bedside of her room figuring that might be a good place to have helpful stuff she'd use regularly, plus to have as some possible cover and at least an attempt at a hiding spot.

I see... Stuff under her bed and crawl under it and strangely feel some relief once I do.

There's a cute very old patchwork tiger teddy with a mermaid tail. Awe.

Beyond that, I see there are pictures of Klaus and his group, shredded scales, and intimate toys.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2024 11:06 pm

'Boren':

I sigh tiredly, feeling to hot and confided to keep up my firey hair.

It smolders out as my rage passe at my mate's attempts not to hurt me.

I rather she  had done it to spite me for everything I did to her, then just being a damn fool. 

Meridieth asks for punishment and I untangle my fingers from her enticing hair ever so gently.

"Why would I do that? Your not a child. Do better I want you to prove you love me like that girl."

I pull away from her and transport behind the wall back to Desmond who was now under my 'mother's' bed. 

What horrors under there I do not know..

"The light looked like it hurt you, then you don't share our Soulfire?, so what makes you connected at all to us? Who did this to you?" I ask bluntly awaiting answer letting out a little steam from my mouth, feeling so hot among all the other lights and shield walls. 

"Lets make the best of it Desmond, we've known one another long enough.. " I try to reason with him but make no attempt to come inside his box.
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

Species: : Human

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 11:53 am

Mer:

I continue wandering the perimeter trying to find any weaknesses in the shield for escape.

It seemed we were at a standoff. The ship directly above us and the wrest of us trapped inside below until another move is made.

Which I did not foresee happening any time soon after everything that was revealed in the throne room and frankly I wasn't sure where I fit into this anymore myself.

All I knew was that I needed to get away from that broken young girl and her relentless sobbing. Her presence disturbed me as I am sure mine did her as well.

I was doing us both a favour by keeping my distance.

In the midst of my mission I sense I am being followed.

I hide in the shadows until they get close enough for me to pin them against the wall in interrogation.

It was the woman from the party.

I hold my Valerian pistol to her throat triumphantly finally getting headway on this situation where the others were not.

"Trapped on the other side of the line are we?"

I laugh humourlessly.

"So this is what you come at us with? Robots?? Is Boron a robot too??"

I ask questioning who the enemy really was here.

"Who are you really??? "
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 12:29 pm

Desmond:

I briefly get distracted as I pick up the scales and peer at them lying on my palm and am reminded of Ettie's scale that she carved into and cast out rainbows.... So long ago now...

I hear Sebastian's voice now speak things about me I assume and tense. I put the scales in my other pocket and feel the vials I had earlier stowed away in there. My fingers run over the edges as I listen and try to think, as I remain under the shade of the bed.

Connections? Soulfire?

Was the soul fire the weird hand glow and fire bursting from their heads? Are they demons now?? They don't look like the burned things outside. Maybe there are different types?? Did we all get cursed?? Undead and firey demons??

Speaking of cursed, Bash sure keeps talking like he has a grip on everything. Is this more of him as a front to hide the crazy?

No wait!... Bash mentioned stuff in his big tell-all that I guess is the same as this maybe? The whole Beo being the same like him through Meredith?

Sebastian wants to make the best of it... And brings up how long we've known each other... That was true... Basically my entire life. Even before, he claimed he wasn't my enemy and only blinded me.

He's not even blood-bending me or staking me or burning me with his soulfire light... So I guess that has to count for something.

What if this is the good Sebsastian in the artifact split?.. And he's just doing his best to accept the crazy around him too? (Like Mer banging a corpse after her kidnapping trama.) Or what if he wasn't going crazy... What is Carry was an android that just helped to finalize my initial thoughts on him which weren't even right... It was Klaus.

At the thought of Carry, I confusingly touch my pockets. I didn't have the ruby eye anymore.

Either way... I do need help from someone at least.

"Look Sebastian... I guess I shouldn't have really... It was a lot and it was Klaus not you... I'm sorry to you and Meredith." I apologize.

"All I know is that I killed Beolan and then shortly after mutated. Maybe your soulfire mixed with his owlpire or something and infected me that way? I don't know though. Since I didn't notice burning at the time like I would have if I was exposed to his blood. But I had briefly snapped at that point so maybe I just didn't notice and was distracted..." ...By a Boren singing and dance battle...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 1:26 pm

Meredith:

I look back at him startled at what he said.

What?

Did he not understand it was all the connection's fault! To him, to Beolan.. even possibly to Desmond that was making me act this way??? I have done nothing but grant his every desire! I HAVE showed him I loved him haven't I?? Everything else was not me it was a result of this thing.. this thing in-between us all. It was confusing my mind and worse my heart and... yes, that's it! It must be because of that and nothing else !***denial***.

I pace around in the background as Sebastian and Desmond talk.

I did not know what to add to their discussion only that I was relieved I did not do something regrettable during one of my black outs.

I bite my thumb in thought but remain SILENT waiting to contribute when or if it was required.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:09 pm

'The imposter':

What I said disturbed her but she was quiet at last...

I tilt my head listening. He apologizes in a way. 

"I too am sorry for, my contribution to the misunderstanding.. in the heat of the moment.."

I trail off not really wanting to laugh it off now. Merdeith's hunger back there was making me..nervous.... 

I had no expectations she wasn't going to start eating her fingers.

((Do you want to raise the kitchen staff to start dinner? You must be famished..... ))

OCD keeps looking back wanting to grab her hand JUST IN CASE but I dont since I need to focus on Desmond.

Desmond explains what he knows, and it was very little as much as us.

Something tricky and unexpected, possibly due to the eye. Merdeith ATE it even, I cant imagine the damage it did so free...

I wonder if she pulled Desmond in from inside Meredith's mind somehow just to cause me more GRIEF
if it was some sort of astral bonding or out of body experience. 

((Do you have any memory of Merdeith? At all during your.. time of confusion? Even if it felt like a dream....even the sound of her voice?. Forgive me for asking privately. She is having..black outs now and I dont want to trouble her with anymore terrible things she did outside her control.... or..maybe you heard another women's voice.. or touch?)) 

"Well I would let you go..but the undead nature is a bother... possibly epidemic level... would you allow testing.. I even have a ..vampire here to compare you too.."
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:30 pm

Lasha:

Leithe tells me we are all hallucinating aboard the Overlord's evil lab.

I don't consider it really till I see..

"Cole your ok!" I smile so relived. I SAW the fallen watercooler and was WORRIED.

Then I see his mom....with... a tentacle...

I look at Leithe who gives me 'told you so' look.

Ok maybe this is all a drug induced study...

I peer inside the princess's room to find Desmond and see if he is ok. He appeared hurt but whatever the King did  to him stopped. Then ...Merdeith and him FIGHT oh it was awful.

I NEVER saw Merdeith that mad.  

I sigh unable to see Desmond now. I think hes under the bed..

Sorry Des...

I dont think getting help is possible.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 pm

Meredith:.

I choke out a sad laugh.

He wanted me to come with now he wants me to go?

((Ok I'll raise the staff for dinner))

I respond not really understanding what that meant.

I teleport way and try to find the kitchen... to eat the staff..
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Reeducation Branch Patch
Pharacore Guild Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 5:11 pm

Juliet:

I look back when she makes a sound of distress and try to see what caused it.

Mer went nuts apparently.

But the King took care of it... Guess I don't need to chain her too yet unless he asks.

"Uh... Sorry about your stuff princess?"

Hesitantly pets her head as I pass the group back to the hole.

(Cole): "Uh.." Swallows dryly and takes a deep breath. "Y-yeah." He looks at his mom and the place where his grandpa's body had been, then the empty beds before looking back at her. "Better than... most." Slumps shoulders. "For now at least."

"Ettie is back too!..." I glance around. "...Somewhere." I then hold out Juliana to a confused Cole who takes her. I don't want to tempt the Princess in her ...state.

"What do you want to do first Princess?" I ask as I duck into the hole.

Cole stares at the beast flushing.

(Cole): "That's the Princess? She's so pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 6:13 pm

Desmond:

His response... He really doesn't sound crazy to me.

Mer was mad at him though, but she's been traumatized and banged a corpse so... Maybe not exactly the best judge of that....

A woman's voice or Mer?..

The only voice at the time was Boren's and my own singing...

I frown and try to think.

I start to stim with the obsidian shard in my hand. I look down at it as I try to remember what happened.

"Uh, ye-yeah. That would be good."

I would feel bad if I... Undeaded others...

It would be a relief to know for certain what I can and can't do that won't spread it... Instead of just constant lost-ness, guessing, and uncertainty.

And who knows when the... hunger will kick in... Or the... Evilness... Unless the last one already has and I just can't tell. Can one tell when that happens?..

(("There was... Both Mers there... Beo had been eating and disintegrating the older one while the younger one watched."))

Seeing the stone in my hand and feeling the weight of it... I suddenly remember the ruby... Held tightly in my hand in anger. Then... Then looking down at it... lodged in Beolan's skull.

I feel my stomach tighten.

(("I... I had the ruby eye artifact when I killed him... I think... I think Meredith might have yelled at me to stop?... But... by then the ruby ended up lodged into his skull... Where he has that weird tattoo now.. Then.. Then I burned him to death and lost it... Went up to the ship... Did a singing and dance battle with Boren then started to feel normal again and came back here where you saw me outside."))

I reaccount to him.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 7:58 pm

The Imposter:

Desmond agrees to be 'tested' and Meredith goes off to feast. Hopefully to grow in strength both bodily and... mind.

I put my hand together, splendid. 

And transport us both to the white room.

I consider all Desmond told me. I am not privy to much of Myra's power and how to harness it, that would be ..more Sorin's side of the spectrum. but what he relays sounds like some sort of witchy-switchy-roo

"Dreadful. Sounds like a new curse for you.. maybe sharing in part with Beolan? " I make a sound of distress.

"I did not know Beolan destroyed the clone, a true victim in such a misunderstanding I will never get a chance to make up too." *acts dramatic trying to impersonate Bash*

*also KNOWS Klaus is listening and will hear the clone is dead*

"I'm so glad your here now Desmond , to help right all these  reprehensible curses. I know ..together we can do it..I belive in our friendship "

*hand to heart trying not to VOMIT at the BS I have to do on my own because Bash is MIA*

"I do have some good news..I have KLAUS contained.. we can even use him for your cure pre'hap!."

I show him Klaus... tree...

Exposing the herb to Desmond and seeing how he reacts. 

"Vervain." I say of the flower/plant that moves and grows more at my presence sharing my engery
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 9:04 pm

Desmond:

Suddenly my surroundings change in an instant and I look around to find myself in some sort of work-in-progress holodeck.

I push myself up to a sitting up position.

A new curse... Maybe that's a good thing then? Instead of the terrible known?

"Yeah, it was horrifying."

I think about how she... seemed fine after...

Was that really her or was it an android?? But how could it be her?..

Oh! So THAT'S why Mer banged a corpse? (Just not the clones apparently.) I forgot that tidbit. It might take a while to remember that.

"It was so messed up. I saw another one after... I don't know if it was an android also pissed off at Beo or if somehow it was her... I'm surprised there was anything to revive her with all he did to her if it was. But maybe what little remained got made loved to back to life or something?"

I shrug having no idea but apparently, that was just a normal fact of life I never knew about.

I look over at the 'Klaus tree' wide-eyed taking it in.

"Wow... How is he.. Still alive with all that?" I question morbidly curious. Is this Vervain giving him life? Will it do that to me?

I crawl over in my chains and sniff.

I look up at Klaus from my knelt-down position in front of him and my face hardens at the perspective of looking up at him.

"Wonder if he takes it 'personally'." I mock and sneer at him in a glare then lean into the vervain and sniff it. Burry my nose into flowers. Then use the obsidian shard to help snap off a piece and put some of a flower bundle in my mouth and chew.

Looks up at Bash.

(("I don't feel any different."))
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 10:28 pm

'The imposter':

Apparently the clone may or may not be dead. So much ..confsusion *stops self from saying chaos*

"Ohh.."

I'll have to deal with her then....

Desmond tries 'the tree' and I finds no effect.

Interesting.. 

"I think I'll need to sample you.."

I transport restraints and a needle, transporting him next to Klaus.

I stab a branch deeper into Klaus to make him bleed. (if there's any squirt left)

"Does this tantalize you in anyway...do you feel hunger?"

Not many monsters were undead...outside vampires and zombies..all were very contagious and craving similar things
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 1:45 pm

Klaus:

I was in too dark a place to respond to their taunts.

My body was burning, impaled in place and unable to move.

Any additional pain inflicted remained unnoticed.

It all felt the same to me, both inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 2:19 pm

Leithe:

"Oh my Dane Juillet, they were fighting about YOU." 

I let out a squeal, she must have made quite a impression, did something more happen I don't know about??

Lasha looks worried back out the hole.

I don't think Desmond is coming this way...the King must want to work on him in a ... private lab..

I wince worried for Des too.

Juillet mentions Ettie and I look around. She ran off then Fretta after her..

Been a while..

(Lasha): "I missed alot.." She comments and looks to the Princess in beast form.

I wonder why she doesn't use that to fight. Looks kickass.

(Blythe): *stares at everyone seriously before slow walking to she squid tank and hoping inside*

"Cap nap?" I snort then let out a sneeze.

Ugh cat allergies... 

I look at Cole wondering about his reaction. 

"Oh yeah your a cat too right?"
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 2:41 pm

Cole:

Juliet turns around in the lab in surprise, eyes widening.

(Juliet): "Really!?" She asked high pitched and squeals with Leithe excitedly and bounces up and down. "Oh my, oh my, oh my!"

My cheeks burn as she stares at us so intently.

I offended her, didn't I?

She's a strong, independent Princess, who shouldn't be reduced to "pretty"... Plus it's not like I said the compliment to her... I guess it would come across like talking about her with her even in the room huh? Yikes... I screwed that up. I think dejectedly and slump my shoulders.
I watch Blythe go into the tank, my eyes lingering. Then look back to Leithe at her question.

"Y-yeah... Feline. Insect. Fish that can't go in water... Who knows how I am alive right now."

Or was even able to be made to begin with... Who would have thought so many could actually interbreed and mix?... Let alone with such conflictions...

I look at mom and her tentacle arm. Then try to tear my eyes away so as to not make Mom uncomfortable about it more than she already must be.

"I guess life finds a way."

I peer over Leithe but decide not to ask in case she gets mad at me asking her what she is in return and finds it rude. Her sister carries that plant with her everywhere though...

I look at Lasha and notice it missing.

Except for now....

"You okay?... You're missing..."

I shift Juliet to one arm/shoulder and genuinely gesture in her direction vaguely.

"Your plant."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 4:03 pm

Desmond:

Vervain has an extremely bitter taste to it. I wrinkle my nose at it and move the branch away but there's plenty of flowers that got chewed off. I dumbly instinctively swallow what remains without thinking.

I get transported and restrained further. Before I can even think to question that I zone in on the blood smelling it oh so sweetly, eye dilating, and feel a stir of hunger in my gut and my mouth starts to get all salivia-y. I nod.

In the midst of the hunger, I get strange tickly sensations in my mouth: gums, tongue, and throat. (The flower petals grow tickly my gums, stuck between my teeth as they keep growing. There little roots sprout over my tongue and tickle my throat.)

I lower my head as I start coughing at the annoying sensation.

"Wait I think-"

Some growing flowers come loose from my teeth at the drool and I end up wet-cough out the growing flowers

I stare alarmed.

Oh shit.

Tries to force myself to cat heave the flowers I swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 6:15 pm

The Imposter:

Desmond eyes the blood. Klaus continues to be comatose.

I sigh in annoyance at Desmond's state. He was some what vampiric... 

"Well now we cant have you wander the halls... . "

I take a nice big SAMPLE needle full of Klaus to have something to go off in a 'undead' sample.
Desmond seemed so much more COMPLEX then Klaus.

"..If I cant find a cure well... you could still be our hero. Think on that. I need to go get Beolan before he too eats someone.."

*twitches UNABLE to contain self the urge to PEE*

*Klaus gets ANOTHER detailed look at alien anatomy as the tree is watered in an overly dog like manner* 

*twitch twitch Boren embarrassment transports AWAY to BEOLAN and rings his little nek out of the pool for that*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 6:30 pm

Klaus:

Boron's pee kills the plant - at least enough of it for me to talk.

I come out of my comatose state enough to focus on the one next to me.

((He's Boron.))

I rasp.

((He's playing us all.. you must get out of here while you can.))
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 7:00 pm

Desmond:

Sebastian says I could still be a hero and to think on that while I force myself to vomit.

I don't really have a second to think on it yet, however, as my other senses get assaulted.

This... Is weird...

I think to myself feeling the sensation of Sebastian pissing, while watching him do it.

He goes and I feel his embarrassment and my cheeks burn in response.

So this is what it really means to be connected huh?

The pungent piss and flowery vomit oders helped mask the sweet scent of Klaus' blood but it was a terrible assault on the senses.

Wrinkles nose hoping I don't get a headache on top of anything else.

Klaus mind talks to me and I gaze over the literal snack of blood dripping off him and the flowery piss scent.

This feels like awful Dr. Mizzree Rehab exposure therapy.

"That's a new one." I spit now that Sebastian is gone and suck at my teeth and spit some more trying to clear out my mouth. "I've heard of him being curse crazy and an artifact spit. Haven't heard the Boren one before." Sucks at teeth and spits some more.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 7:20 pm

Beolan:

The water offers the only safety and numbness of the bond.  What a Face

*stays in the cold pool drowning it all out*

I have to pee very badly but hold it in to the BRINK so afraid to leave the pool and hurt someone AGAIN.

I am yanked out of the pool by Bash and... pee anyway.

(Sebastian): "What did you do to the clone Beo?"

"I..er.."

I hesitate because I dont know.. did I do it was it REAL? How was she alive.
She was so angry but .. I dont understand what happened.  I thought maybe he brought her back but now he seemed confused too...

He doesn't like the hesitance and transports a golf club in his hand hitting me with it. I am knocked down somehow (too weakened by cold to break the metal when it hits me)

(Bash): "You want to spend time with them Beo?? Then this is the ONLY WAY I can trust you.."

I dont understand what he ment till it HURTT.

*black out after long hooooooooowl*

I am taken somewhere and panic as I am shackled to the wall,  the smell was gross and so much foliage.

Mushrooms spread over me and I felt drugged and numb but manage to freeze up where I was  gripping his arm, It spreads up till it hits him in the face - so much STEAM fills the already stinky room. I felt sick and weak from coldness and drift and out  

I must be tripping I think the 'trees' are alive...

"..h..h......Hello?
I choke out ice and shiver weakly yet the throbbing pain and cold lowers the energy and in that I twistedly feel more like myself.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

The Empire
The Overlording Empire of conquest and experimentation.
Orcle Network
The Overlord's networking intergalactic checkerboard...your move!
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Crystalline Molten Lyratrisan
Personality : Survivor, Adaptive, Angry
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Database Profile
Alignment: Self-Severing
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 7:25 pm

Jem:

Merideth thinks she's such a badass in her little stolen suit and gun.

Pitiful.. 

"How do you know what side I'm on? A jobs a job.. don't take it personal." 

I sneer at her and press myself close to the gun to BAIT her to do it. 

"Yes he is android.. but he doesn't know it.. one of MY people made him what do you think of that? A mere slave..now controls Boren.."

I gloat a little.
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 7:45 pm

Lasha:

I listen to Cole, not knowing either he was part trydien either.

I guess you just think Desmond was 'the rare one' because he's apart of the Big Three.  

But of course he did have a sister and I'm sure there's others of his kind not even related to him.... 

I think about the thought of so many people possibly having a bit of the 'God Bite' ability.

Oh wow..

"Well we like you just the way you are Cole!"

(Leithe): "Yeah even if we're canines, among other stuff.. my algeries aren't even that bad but there's just alot of ..cat in this lab.. even some not here anymore..."

She speaks of TOM cat lingering in the air too.

I look back at Blythe's tank and wonder how she was in the water.. she was a trydien too? or something else..

She didnt really look all tiger just the face sort of ..

Hmm

"Oh..y..yeah my plant!" I squeal and rush off trying to find it!

I wonder if Des ever found Vervain Wink

(Teagin): *puts arm around Cole like he's older and WISER from his 2 weeks of 'learning'* "She's just playing hard to get little man. When they resist that means they want the CHASE. You gotta hang with the soldiers they know, secrets of LOVE."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next