Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass

Go down 
+19
Raluca Xern
HYBRID
Ettimay Sulez
Jem Matheson
Bash Starker
Tully Unerth
Mer
Overlord Boron
Russia
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
Meredith Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Laith
Adrian
Rulez
Juliet Robinson
TLG Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 8:09 pm

Ettie:

"ss-ssrry."

I whisper pitifully as I get thrown like a ragdoll, Meri was SO mad... and strong now.

She was upset we we're outside but we we're trying to get inside.

Meridieth asks me a question but I found it difficult to respond.

She just walks away before I can explain why I showed up.

Blythe gets up unphased going after her. I lose sight when she transports in front of her.

I look around nervously and hide behind a half burnt couch in the ruined lobby.

(Blythe): "Meridieth! Listen. I had to find the scepter  ...see.." *gives her the sharp hooked staff like Meri is sane enough to understand* "The Myra eye was on top, its loose. Its somewhere in here.. but wheres Bash?? This is his blood? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 8:56 pm

Meredith:

I take the sharp staff and space out.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Myra fucks with my head again and this time I LET HER.

"NO!!!"

I snap and stab the sharp hook in such a way that it wraps around Blythe's collar bone so I can drag her along with me.

"You will not take me AGAIN! You will not TRAP me!!!! I will enslave you and your children for the wrest of time if I must until there is nothing LEFT BUT ICE AND DARKNESS!!"

.................................................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................................................
...Weedsweedsterriblelotthemajorswifewasnearlyshothorseheadhorseheadontwocopswhiletheirbrainsarelefttorot......

I let go of Blythe and start screaming.

"GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!!!"

I rip into my own stomach TRYING to get it out!
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 10:43 pm

Blythe:

I was NOT on top of my game right now..mentaly... and should not have given Meridieth the sceptor.

I could only go off what Sebastion told me happened till I could talk to Meredith herself and based on how she was acting I worried where he was. His blood was on the scepter...

I am stabbed and was about to fight back but what came out of her mouth confused me enough to listen. 

Was that Myra or....someone else?

I pull away from the staff tossing it over breaking more glass and panic trying to find the eye it must be close. 

She starts ripping at her stomach and that SHOULD be a clue where it is but it brought back my very disturbing pregency and I back up falling over in a panic. Still not very mentally sound from coming back yet.

Beolan who TRIED to be all secretive in the glass ceiling perched swoops down trying to hold Meri back.

(Beolan): "Meriii pleaasse dont..its not their faaaultt"

He pleads believing she was trying to harm the fetuses.

But the thing popping out of her skin demonically was more ROUND shaped.. as it went for her throat trying to get up to her head to get into her eye.*aka would take full control* 

(Beolan): "Nurse!"

Ettie has to leave her couch of safety despite very much not wanting too.

(Ettie): "Mer... it will be..o..k...a.y" *has no idea what to do clearly this wasn't a birth* *gives her hand a squeeze making the EYE go cray cray to get out*

(Tully): "What.... did you DOO TO HER!!?!" He looked so much more intimidating without the hat... and older then me Wink

"I..I..didnt.." *cant breath/speak more PTSD attack*

I realize I look like a double.. thats how I died. last time..not..

I try not focus on the right time frame I was in. Yes doubles.. I saw ..Tamsin and Anja they weren't.. really them..

I realize I am either going to have to tell him the TRUTH or hes not going to believe I am really me.
I remember how badly Klaus took it, he HATES me sincing knowing.

(Tully): "Your not the princess.." *shoots at her but it bounces off*
"Oh come on is everyone MIA right now.." His call for back up fails and he paces around me stressed.

I cant tell I cant tell.. I cant... *I whimper cry on the ground trying to not DEAL with whatever happened to Meri*

Noooo
Back to top Go down
HYBRID

HYBRID

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 11:04 pm

William:

I wake up hearing Tully's voice on the radio.

"Copy that!"

I respond a little too late, completely forgetting the state I was in before booking it to the throne room in my UNDERPANTS.

"What seems to be the probl-?"

I notice everyone's DISTRESS before taking note of young Meredith and seeing something going up her throat towards her HEAD.

"AHHHHHH!!!"

I panic as Meredith starts screaming BLOODY MURDER.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 11:36 pm

Ettie:

I let go of Meridieth's hand, she must be in so much pain.  

I felt this was a demon or a erk ... we needed a priest. 

Not.. me...

Her screams were awful just awful. 

Something was happening with Princess and the soldiers but I couldn't look away from the scene to tune it in.

(Tully): "Will.. good DANE not you TOO!? *thinks Will was WHORING like everyone else here 24/7*

Before I can act Meridieth's eyeball pops out of her head squirting us all so suddenly. 

I finely see the ..object that was the cause.

It wasn't a erk.. 

*catches it flawlessly the bloody mass dripping to reveal such a brightly shimmering gemstone*

*gets paralyzed by spastic visons of the past and future as I hold it* 

Beolan lets go of her to take off his jacket trying to apply pressure to the wound.

(Beolan): "Meri? Meri? ETTIE!"

I snap out of the STARE down between me and the bloody thing, only at his voice and quickly stumble on the floor trying to twist it back on the staff.

I must be picking up on her pain because it felt like my eye got ripped out - I keep it squinted down... but it was really one of the visons still lingering.

The pain stops throbbing when I cant twist it on anymore. I lay the staff down and try to find gauze or something in my bag for Meri.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 11:50 pm

Meredith:

My scream turns into an agonizing GASP when my eye pops right out of my head.

Owwwwww....

Fire immediately follows and burns up Beolan's jacket.

I close my eyelid in surprise, finally snapping out of my demonic trance.

"Wha-? What is going on???"

I cry out as William tries to explain himself.

(William) "It's not what it looks like! I was JUMPED!"
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 12:09 am

Beolan:

My jacket gets burnt... I don't think her eye is bleeding anymore.. if THAT is coming out.

I shutter at the pain but the worst was over. I think...

I just cling onto her in a hug of relief. stroking her hair rather numbly.

"Meri meri.." *mumbles traumatized* 

(Ettie): "y...your eye.. got posssied.." 

She lowers the gauze since.. it wouldnt work anymore... 

A dramatic transport in from.... Bash.. 

(Sebastion): "Honestly, Meridieth! I would have answered the DOOR myself to avoid the migraine.." He rubs his temples squinting disturbed.

I cant ..hear.. anything.. not even the soldiers arguing
Back to top Go down
HYBRID

HYBRID

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 12:36 am

William:

(Amon) "What did I miss??"

Amon comes in ALMOST butt naked at the WRONG TIME.

Young Meredith hugs Beolan back.

It seemed Beolan was ok for the time being so I withhold WHOOPING his ass for now Wink

It's still the "End of the World" though, one can NEVER be too careful!

Meredith looks at the NO LONGER young prince upon his return for a moment before responding.

(Meredith) "I don't think it would have helped."

She glances over at the scepter disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:06 am

Cole:

I think my dehydration is the worst it's ever been. I just had a vivid hallucination of me getting yelled out by everyone to do things when I was suffocating on dry scratchy lungs.

... Oh wait... I guess that might be real soon as nurses are concerned and for some reason look to me for answers. I guess it's cause there's madness ever and Juliet too dazed and twitching (in a nightmare of her demon sister exploding Sebastian's head with a sonic scream while all Juliet can do is mutely scream.) at the moment to be the real reconditioning authority... Not that... She was much of one even during the times she wasn't zoning out.

Juliet's pig Juliana seems anxious about Lasha's kidnapping too as she oinks and squeals distressed. (A nightmare of being Hesps and Mer's dinner.)

"I.. uh.." I breathe the dryness heavily.

I couldn't blame Leithe. If I wasn't so drained I would try to help too. But at this point, I felt I was slowly becoming more of a liability than help. But I also didn't want to see her run to her potential death too.

I hesitate and decide not to use my horns in an attempt to calm her down, in case it draws attention to this place. I wasn't even sure it would work with everything going on.

I take in a deep annoyingly dry breath and try not to snap myself in a dry panic.

"I'll try to talk to her."

I take quick deep anxious breaths and try swallowing against my sandpaper throat as I watch her rush around the lab.

"l-leithe... At least t-try to mentally call for backup from others as you follow them?"

I say instead of talking her out of it, but at least try to give her something else to work with since I doubt she can think about anything else then just hurry and find her.

Suddenly Mom enters slumped in the doorway with her.... one arm.... and a bleeding missing eye!

"MOM!"

I go to her in shock and quickly grasp the bottom of her blood-gushing arm to put pressure on it.

I panic in the moment also wondering if I just gave her an infection with my hands.

Mom suddenly collapses to the floor and I hyperventilate, in wide-eyed terror.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Black Death Research Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
House Xernus

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Database Profile
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 6:13 am

Ral/Fetta:

How anyone could look at anything but those glorious squids..

Little wolfie took her dehydration friend's advice after she finds a surgical clever and thinks its going to help somehow.

"Just let her go its-" I try to advise the nurses who wanted to stop her.

Before she can leave Cole's mom falls over bleeding poison everywhere.

"Nothing a shot wont fix!?" 

(Leithe): "No it will hurt her remember?"

She slaps it away from me.  Leaving Juillet with her pig.

I pout. My other burn patient was ungrateful too (mer clone) and didn't even come with us in our mad run underground, shame we could have fixe her up all nice down here. 

Amon probably draged her off, poor poor thing.

*sick fantasies about playing with her like a DOLL*

(Leithe): "Don't worry the princess has the best we will save her!" She rushes through the chemicals in the lab for some rapid healing that  dint come from venom. There were many samples who could grow back limbs.

I am bumped by the others to help but all that..blood.

*twitch twitch*

*Raginbars poison bite death trauma shared through all the worms makes me gag and go hide back in the heart jar*

...big NOPE...

*Fretta looks like she falls over dead alarming the other nurses*

(Nurse): "What is happening!!!"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:05 am

Desmond:

Yes! yes! I dance and see the others get with it.

The plan is working!

But then I notice the energy wall castle... Will the ship falling on it still work?

Once the song was over and I stop dancing, I breathe in and catch my breath dazed for a moment as I try to process and think about what I was doing. (Soul channeled back into me.)

Sunglasses man wants to know who I am and the simple but powerful question snaps my attention back to him and feel my emotions and intent converge. His question at least proves that he isn't from this city of traitors. Traitors. Most of them.

I wanted to flatten the city and everyone in it only a moment before and I still do feel the rush of 'punishment' like father had spoken of. So many deserved it. Especially Beolan and Sebastian.

But now it was personal. Instead of just a blanket check of all deaths. Because while I might not care if most of these die in this attack, there was some at least that I wouldn't want to extinguish their lives and would rather protect... if they weren't dead already like Blythe... Though that could have just been a lie from that winged monster. Can't trust a word he says.

"And isn't that a question? Don't most people always expect just a name? As if that'll tell someone who they really are?" I say with a dismissive hand.

"Anyway, I'm Desmond. The adopted son of the greatest god Flynn. Former teacher, slayer of Raginbar, and former troubled youth advisor to that Dane-damned Starker king." I look out the window and think 'Also someone who's ready to burn this place down. But if only I could think of how.'

The guy plays some music and Sings!

I bob my head to the beat as he goes. Once he's done I join the slow clap. "And singing with it without getting winded. Nice!" There were a lot of lyrics in that song after all..

I look back at the window.

I look back out the window, wondering if I could music trance the group into attacking the castle walls good enough it comes down. As gaze down, I see a figure outside it, not with the lineup of demon things.

Hmmm... Who could that be?

I teleport down.

"Lasha!"

I pick her up. They hurt her and threw her out of the castle, didn't they?! Those monsters!
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:32 am

Cole:

I stare as I kneel down and grab hold of the stub again shaking and trying to apply pressure as Leithe gets stuff.

"R-right, right." I manage out between my fast breathing.

Juliet slowly comes from one nightmare to the next, stares wide-eyed around, and gazes at the squid tanks. She puts an arm around Juliana and asks in a hoarse whisper,

(Juliet): "Where- what-?"

She finally realizes I'm at my mother's bleeding body and her wide eyes somehow manage to grow wider.

I jerk startled when Fretta suddenly collapses and Juliet hugs Juliana to her chest horrified.

Omd, omd, omd! This is too much! Too much! I think while hyperventilating.

"Did we-" Gasp. "trip" Gasp "some" Quick breathes. "sort of" mother breathing. "Trap?"

Oh Dane, Blythe's labs gonna gas us all and I'm breathing so much of it in and can't stop!!
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:49 am

'The Imposter':

I pick up the staff a bit awkwardly in my hands.

Hmm.

The naked soldiers have very little to offer to what has happened. The younger one speaks up.

(Tully): "Sir I saw your sister die.. she has to be a clone or another imposter.."

I look at Blythe embarrassing me so I snap

"No she is herself.." I sigh, really WHAT was the point of trying to play these games. None deserve to be comfortable ANYMORE. "Shes my mother, not my sister.. yes... how does that all make you feel."

She stops her  obnoxious s sobbing too shocked I said it.

"Your honorable late Starker King was fucking his stepdaughter, are you all surprised Sorin LIED to you about me...I'm not just your beloved Daaane's grandson, I'm BOREN'S grandson."

I make WALLS reflecting my image in front of all the little fools who were running around my maze HIDING. *Klaus's rebels, the nurses ect*

*Mirror wall image To Klaus* "MY right hand man still wont help me, because of what I AM, now he hates his sister for being what I am and is so blinded to the truth , clinging to her copy because that's what he wants to beliveee.." 

*Mirror wall to Mer clone* "I dont know what you saw but I walked into something very dark many years ago and didn't run away from you . I kept your secret all these years because I had my own and I gave you the decency to explain yourself before..."

*Mirror wall slides to Russia* "Smearing mee over theriozes ..WhY DONT you JUST ASK." 

I have nothing to personal to dramatically put to Cole's group but "GET BACK UP HERE ALL OF YOU."

I turn back to the others personally with me.

(Beolan): "How.." He stumbles up thinking he should fight but seemed so heavy and depressed all of sudden at the news. "am I like that now too?" 

"Yess thank Meridieth for that. Now your just like Boren too.. so cut the judgmental attitude that your so high and mighty and better then me.."

I pace around him now wanting to ruin his paradine while Im at it

"Do you really think your who you think you Beo, how is that possible? How old would you have to be to be who you claim, do you not understand what timeframe your in!? Your belief is a childish fantasy! Your no-"

Desmond distracts me.

I shove Teagain away as he tries to share his 'notes' ageinst the wall. 

"Desmond, mad at me are you still? Well if you had LET ME EXPLAIN at the center.. I would have told you everything.."

I say in my most innocent Bash voice attempt up to the wall. He had one of our nurses, not sur how she got out there..

Anyway..

"I didn't...frame you...and this is the real Meri, she just look younger because we all do with the engery....the clone looks her right age to trick you  but don't believe me.. I'll let her tell you herself....since Beolan killed the clone..." 

*I keep up with the lies till the COWARDS choose to show themselves to prove otherwise*

((...tell Des who kidnapped you, what does it matter ...Klaus is dead now..and it would save me from being ripped apart by Des, wouldn't it be nice to have a pain free day between us..)) I add privately to Meri incase she didnt want to say it. 

I dont know about her but the eye trauma is enough for one day. *rubs it with such a headache*

Ettie shakes the dead Dave on the ground, trying to wake him up knowing everyone needs a therapist Wink
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 8:13 am

Cole:

We get yelled at by the king! Thinks his command is a warning and that the poison gas trap is true!

"AHHHHH!"

Starts dragging mom inch by inch.

It takes effort from Juliet but she manages to push herself up and woozily leans up against the wall for support with her pig to make the very slow dizzy trip back.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 9:29 am

Meredith:

I get up as Sebastian starts revealing secrets about himself and the wrest of us to the entire castle.

I give him a questionable look not sure how to take this.

Many gasps of shock and stunned whispers are heard of Blythe's true relation to Bash along with their further relation to Boron. ESPECIALLY from Will Wink

I already knew this of course and could only really feel sympathy for Blythe in the moment. How humiliating for her secret to come out in such a way.

I was still wearing both her blood and my own and I turn around ashamed as Bash addresses Beolan next.

I am filled with further shame for what I did wishing.. wishing things weren't as messed up as they were and the part I played in all of it.

There seemed to be something else but Bash was interrupted by Desmond before he could finish.

I am put on the spot to answer and I grow cold not afraid of further suffering as we both deserved it at this point didn't we?

"I was captured by alot of people Bash, do specify which one?"

I play dumb to make my own point in this matter before I notice Russia, Klaus and a Valerian enter our scene along with a few others.

(Klaus) "Having fun running your mouth off are we?"

My brother chimes in and I can't help but feel relieved knowing he was still "alive".

(Klaus) "I do like your spiel about the clone, I never knew you were into that sort of thing? New hobby is it?"

He chuckles without humour.

(Klaus) "And how does Meredith feel about being cloned? How does she feel about her new powers? Something inherited after death is that right?"

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here! I can answer for my-"

I stop frustrated.

"Klaus captured me and framed you Desmond. I'm sorry."

(Klaus) "You make me sound so devious? But yes, I did arrange to have you both put away for a little while. Don't take it personal mate, I would have let you out eventually."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 10:52 am

Desmond:

I get distracted from looking over Lasha for any serious visible wounds by Sebastian's voice.

I look up alarmed and hold Lasha's body closer protectively wondering what that bastard is doing now.

I see Beolan has somehow resurrected? Again? That man's death won't stick will it?? Some sort of Starker god power??

Sebastian talks about his heritage. So full of himself, isn't he?

I do feel bad for Blythe though. Being taken advantage of by her Starker dad. Shit.

Someone notices me apparently and I gaze intently at the notebook curious for this secret information.

I gotta...

I look down at Lasha.

I didn't know making love could do that. But I guess love is a powerful thing.

virgin naiveness

I believe it because why would someone randomly tell me this otherwise? What would he have to gain?.. Plus everything biological, especially with Trydeins, is quite a wonder. Maybe it isn't all just death fluids but like power of love fluids is life? Maybe that's how Francis survived the Boren cancer with Crystal?

As I think about LIFE so deeply I feel a weird chill crawl up my spine and feel a weird itch and poking sensation at my back. Some ash starts to seep out the back of my knitted shirt without me noticing.

I wince and hiss as the poking turns into a stabbing sensation.

I'm startled from my thoughts and weird sensations when Sebastian says my name. I look up grimacing, feeling I have to look at this asshole or he might just make me with his blood-bending powers.

I set Lasha gently back down, before I wear out my arms if I have to hold her through an entire conversation.

I peer between him and Mer. She says little but it's enough to get me annoyed at both of them, her included for not taking this moment to blast everyone with the truth when everyone is here to listen to how terrible everyone is. I then look to Klaus. Oh yes... Another magically resurrected person. (The sex life thing is looking more and more genuine.)

My gut tightens and I jerk as the skin-stabbing sensation on my back gets worse at all these 'life/soul' resurrection thoughts and I hiss and lean over, holding my shoulder.

I frown at the lot of them. In there with Beolan of all people so calmly. The only thing that seemed to worry these people or shock anyone was Sebastian's stupid parentage. Maybe this is a cultural thing with their whole Starker bloodline owl-pelet droppings. Or maybe I just don't understand given I can't give a single care for my 'biological' parents at all. Only the adopted one mattered.

I see even Ettie is in there with them. The poor thing is shaking a guy lying in a pool of blood so she's probably just in shock.. Or maybe she's a robot and the real one is back at the barn.

I feel my stomach turn at what little is said. But it is enough.

I give the energy wall a small ineffectual kick, not meaning to hit it enough to hurt myself, but to prove a point. I'm furious and determined enough to get past the fact this Starker guy has all these god gifts that could kill me easily.

"You know what?? Go on and enjoy your stupid lives without me. I'm done."

There's a ship out there. And I'm leaving on it. The plan the king is bad, let's ditch is a go.

Cole finally drags his mother in and Juliet follows, using the wall for support.

"All this time I had been serving you and your Starker kingdom but I always had the blood to kill you. And now look here. I was betrayed and used and thrown aside like garbage and now? Now you're all hoping to goad me into which one of you is worse?? I see who has the REAL power in this relationship."

I point forcefully at Beolan, Sebastian, and Klaus.

"And I don't want to see any of you MEN in there trying to cross paths with me again. You either Meredith." I point at her too for good measure. I was just done with them all.

I straighten.

"The rest of you are fine though. If you want to come with me and leave these monsters!" I glare and point to Beolan again when I say monsters. "Feel free to join." I offer with a hard stare at the men. "Hopefully we can find somewhere out there in that cursed space you lied about breaking Sebastian. Hopefully somewhere better than here."
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 3:01 pm

Beolan:

(Sebastion): "If you didn't notice what I'm capable of carebear.. then you're some pisspoor right hand man.." He said in a mocking voice.

He pushes Klaus with energy to me playfuly, because I was hissing at him so much.

Klaus acts like he did not start all of this and he would just let them go. And we'd all be fine. .

That uprooting all our lives by kidnapping Meridieth wasnt the tipping point.  I had to focus hard not to snap at the fox I KNEW she was still his servant still by his side.

She lead me down there pretending to help.. then Desmon she was with him.. his mind was hidden I dont know what happened to him. 

"You did more then that Klaus...you let me to Boren before, in another fake rescue attempt..  you could have came to me and Meri then when we were kids but you just got me .. fucked up by Boren. So I don't know what you want with us now, you are devious and I dont know what kind of demon you are if you came back from ASH."

I try to slash him to check for blood was he a projection??

I stop freaked out ....confused... if ....Klaus survived then..

"WAit..wait.."

*tries to rip off the Valerians mask to see if it IS Meridieth as Desmond does his speech including me into it like I have been awake long enough to do anything*

I was unsure to believe Bash after everything, maybe she was real and the younger one was the clone.  BUT what mattered is.. I didn't kill her? it was another figment? 

I couldn't trust so much.

(Sebastion): "No city hero reunion then?, well aren't we all disappointed the three of you couldn't.. make it work..." He smirked at Desmond last rant pinning me and Mer with him and Klaus. 

What did we even do to ask being brought back like this??? 

((..Des you know none of that was me. I am always being controlled..)) I was HURT and shocked he would turn on me and Meridieth. Was he like everyone else ...about  being like BOREN made us evil?
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 3:33 pm

Desmond:

I look back to Beo at his mind question.

"How am I supposed to know WHO you are anymore Beo? Its been what?? Six? Seven years since we were kids? And all I ever see you do anymore is disintegrate and eat everything around you! And really?? Aren't you supposed to be some kind of God?? What kind of God gets mind-controlled, let alone THAT much? How do I know if that's even true? What mind controlled you to eat Mer Beo! Tell me that!"

I gesture to him messing with the Valerian's head.

"I mean look! Your trying to rip some person's head off right now. Is THAT a mind-controlled thing?? Or is that an excuse?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 3:43 pm

Blythe:

I understand we couldn't explain the blue energy castle forever nor the constant resurrections..... but it did hurt to be put on the spot in such a way. 

I suppose it was punishment for my 'fight' with Meridieth. As if I started it...

Tully had been gripping my arm in an arrest attempt but let's go in shock backing away.

(Tully): "Youuuu!?" His voice cut off in a huffed awkward sound of utter disgust. 

"Tully.." I wince at his reaction, just like everyone else's...

I dont watch him storm out. That hurt enough. How everyone... I ever told reacted. 
Speaking of Klaus joined the argument and Desmond snaps from it all.

It was hard not to blame him, he really got screwed over. Yeah.

But it felt unfair to us too, we just wanted to stop the attack  and it has been so hard with Bash's sickness...
Without Desmond and Beolan's help ... we couldn't handle the enemy ship and both me and Bash.. died..if it wasn't for Meridieth we probably would be captive or dead dead..even...the..eyeball in her.. was.. so bad...so bad..

Everyone might be driven mad now.. Maybe.. Desmond should run away...
 We we're all too hopeless to be saved...

"Messing around with my things are we?" I snap at the nurses who had used my LAB. They reeked of it and posion blood my squid darlings.

(Leithe): "She needs to stay on the gurrrney!"  She STOPS dead in her tracks seeing Desmond and her sister and the whole horrible little show.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 3:58 pm

Cole:

I sit down on the floor and lean against an energy wall thing exhausted. I'm not even going to question what the energy walls are. I don't have the luxury to care right now.

"Thank you Leithe..." Then add in. "Pr-princess. Thank you too."

Mom was... looking better... I think... Hope...

I look away feeling ill and lean me head against the wall, face towards the ceiling. I let out a breathe, and close my eyes. (Doesn't notice Lasha or Dave or pay attention to the whole thing going on yet. Just tries to rest and go back to breathing normally after everything.)

Juliet notices Lasha and the whole gathering and stares with Leithe.
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

Species: : Human

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 4:13 pm

Mer:

Beolan pulls off my helmet.

I punch him in the face in response.

Russia laughs and Meredith starts crying again at Desmond's REJECTION.

Klaus responds to Beolan's accusation in annoyance.

(Klaus) "Oh don't be so dramatic! How was I supposed to know you wouldn't get out? Some piss poor Starker you are!"

The wrest of the room keeps bickering and William gets awkward.

(William) "Immmmm gunna get some clothes on."

He ducks out at the conversation.

Good grief...

I roll my eyes tired of seeing his stupid SLOTH BOXERS.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:52 pm

Beolan:

"Your alive!" I gasp surprise not even processing her anger and slap. Desmond continues to rant on me being a monster, trying to rip off her head. I flinch trying not to get lost in all the horrible visuals I had of hurting her..

"Meridieth I'm so sorry It wasn't me, I ..I went on the ship to save Bash from.. that women.. and..I dont..remember..  "

I look back at Desmond frustrated and then at her.

"You both don't remember, but for me it was ..days ago. I'm sorry if you don't know who I am now....it wasn't my fault...I have no idea what is going on...."

I realize the other Meridieth must have only forgave me because of ... she would be just like Desmond and this Meri... if it wasn't so. They all moved so far on. 

She starts crying after what he said and I felt the sorrow deeper then I would. I get extra pissed at Desmond hurting her like that. He had all the time in the world with her and tosses her aside when shes clearly not in a good place. I felt so much heartbreak.. for things I didnt understand....

The vampire demon mocks me and thats IT.

"Shut up!"

I finely use the Boren power fed up with his flippancy to any of our suffering betrayal when hes the real outsider.

*energy shoots him backwards  back at Bash , through glass, so he can have a private moment with Boren* Wink
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 6:14 pm

Desmond:

Other Mer takes it badly. On one hand, I do feel like I was being a bit harsh and letting my annoyance with everything get the better if me. It's not like she asked for this either... But... On the other hand, it doesn't look like she's in any particular hurry to even try to leave the men she was with or looked 'that' upset until I publically broke ties with her. And... well... Once she was free with Klaus what did she do? It kinda seems like she went straight to sleeping with Sebastian and a clone got sent in her place to clear things up.. She couldn't be bothered apparently to see me herself. My best friend... I don't blame other Mer for that. She didn't ask to be made and she's the one that came.

I give Klaus a glare. If I was going to make Mer upset I should at least vent at this psycho. The real starter of everything. "Nothing personal, my ass! By the time 'you' would have let me out I would have had days worth of implanted memories of eating my best friend, you dick, and the brainwashing could have been permanent! You realize it's a Reeducated Center right?! Or are you not educated enough to know what reeducation means!"

The helmet comes off and it's Mer! Oh. She's alive too!

With the relief and happiness of her being alive, I gasp and lean over as the pain in my back increases and is also accompanied by new pains, lower on the spine and the upper crests of my skull.

I manage to see the punch as I look over from my leaned-over position.

"Yes!" I huff out blinking not understanding what is happening to me. Was I turning into a demon like the others for some reason? "You go Mer!" I gasp out.

I start to feel worried though that Beo might retaliate badly and feel sick to my stomach, but instead Beo makes his case and explains things.

I glance up checking if the ship is still in transportation range. Ideally, I'd want to grab my stuff and supplies first but I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity. I think about the strange man flying it.

Wait... Those sunglasses... And the attack today....

Was that goofball Boron??

Suddenly I hear Beo snap and look over to see him attack someone. Shit. I knew this would happen.

But it was Klaus... Not Meri for the punch, thank D- Flynn.

"At least this time it was to someone deserving... for once."
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 5:59 am

Cole:

I open my eyes with a start when I hear more fighting going on and look around. I see the big three and a pissed Beo.

Beyond them, I see Lasha on the ground and lean forward away from the energy wall. Poor Lasha I hope that stillness is... Just unconscious and not...

I look to the side of Leithe guilty. She had saved my mom while her sister was in trouble... I... I hope her sister is okay... I look away sadly grimacing.

I catch sight of... Ettie? Oh, so she's okay at least. So her kidnapping didn't end in her de-

I stare intently transfixed at my grandpa's bloody body.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 8:05 am

Klaus:

(Mer) "Beolan I don't CARE! I just need you to stay away from me!!!"

She backs off as the other one looks at him sadly.

I roll my eyes boredly before the young punk chooses to blow up at me next.

I am thrown into Bash and we land in another place.

Bloody hell!!!
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 8:52 am

Beolan:

Desmond didn't respond to my plea, Mer does... and it hurts. Very much so. 

Maybe its best Des didn't after all...

Klaus sets me off proving to them ALL I was a monster. I twitch a little at the power burst confused by it then felt the pain I inflicted on Bash that went to my Meridieth.

...I hurt her too...

*swoops back to the rafters MOODY*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 9:17 am

Ettie:

I try to wake up Dr. Mizzree, maybe he can help.. somehow.. but..he was gone.

The water cooler was broken. I try to run water from the fountain and splash him with it. Water pools into his puddle of blood. 

No what happened?! 

The troop and Cole were here now..but not helping all the people on the ground either. 

Leithe was banging on the clear wall angrily trying to get to her sister.

"Dr. Mizzree.."

I gulp.

"I'm so sorry Cole."

His mom didn't look good either *sees her mutating confused*. I felt so bad for them.

All..

Meridieth's shout causes me to flitch still traumatized by her yelling at me. It was a Mer that looked.. older? Even scarier really. 

Beolan flew away and I didnt see the King and ..KLaus anymore.

(Blythe): "Well now that you all know..it changes NOTHING...your loyalty is expected...this is what King Sorin wanted...HE picked Sebastion..HE raised him..  ..he knows nothing of the Overlord and its not his fault..what I did.. .. stop gawking around  and fix this mess before the next attack.. and Meridieth..." 

She goes over to her keeping a bit of distance ready to transport away if she snaps again.

(Blythe):  I don't care if your sleeping with my SON now, don't wear my clothes or use my room ever again to  play with that featherduster ..." *transports to check on her SQUIDS fearing the troop ruined her experiments* 

Freta grabs me from behind as I tranced out worried.

(Freta): "There you are!"
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 10:34 am

Cole:

The water mixing in with the blood making the puddle bigger makes me uneasy.

I push myself up and back up further to the back of the room.

"T-thanks..."

Past her and Freta I see Grandpa's body start to twitch and jolt. His water blood puddle ripples and shakes with the movements.

I feel bile in my throat and turn my face away. I wonder if that's like decomposition setting in or something. Either way, I didn't want to see it. It was very disturbing.

(Juliet): "Ettie!"

She whispers as loud as she can and gives her a heavy leaned-into hug with one arm, as the other was still wrapped around her pet.

(Juliet): "You survived your kidnapping date!.. You'll have to tell us all about it when-," She leans out of the hug but keeps a hand on her shoulder for stability, and looks over at Leithe at the window. "When we're all together." Juliana sniffs her. Juliet stumbles a bit disoriented and pats Ettie's arm.

Suddenly I hear a choked gasp and see mom's eye open and roll back. Her body convulsed with the mutations settling in and I let out a sob.

This was horrible! All so horrible!

I slide down the energy wall back to a sitting position with my head in my hands crying. I gasp with sobs and my parched throat. I was already so liquid-drained. I start to feel lightheaded and a pounding pain in my skull but can't stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 12:51 pm

Desmond:

At least Mer was able to tell that 'featherduster' off after what he did to her and he left.

Another pain wracks my body and I clamp my teeth down, but instantly jerk my mouth open in a startled gasp as my teeth's nerves scream pain at me. I slump to my knees and start to feel woozy and nauseous. I cover my mouth and do my best not to throw up. Shit. Whatever this is is going downhill for me.

Sebastian is gone... So this really wasn't his blood-bending... I really am turning into one of those things somehow, aren't I? But like an alpha or something because I could control them or at least influence them with dance?

Isn't this ironic... Mad at Beo for being a controlled god and now... My thought trails off.

As good as it was to finally tell everyone off for the assholes they were, is that really what I wanted as the last thing I was ever going to do as myself before becoming a Boron dancing demon drone? It's not like any of those people in there gave a shit what I had to say. I was basically just shouting at the Dane-damn wind for all it amounted to.

But.. It's not about them! It was something I needed to do for me for once.

I'm aware of the thudding sound of Leithe on the walls as my head pounds away as well.

Still though. I wasn't going to have it be my final dance.

My head bounced to a pounding skull beat as I gaze to Leithe and then up and around the energy walls, and it becomes apparent to me that even if people did want to leave with me (which it didn't look like it) they couldn't anyway. Sebastian was keeping them all locked in there. I look back to Lasha and feel conflicted.

I close my eyes against the pounding pain briefly and take some breaths trying to see if I could do this, before opening my eyes with a hissing intake of air, hunching over, push myself up. I pause, hovering for a moment, with a hand to my mouth waiting for the nausea to settle before I pick Lasha back up, buckling briefly, before bring her up to the energy wall in front of Leithe. Thinking maybe it would be good for her sister nurse to look at her as close as possible. 

I lean my head against the wall and take heavy breaths through my nose. I don't dare open my mouth as my stomach convulses.

(("Can I... Get her... Anything?....... Out here?")) I question ask slowly while riding the pulsating pain.

Can I even teleport like this??.. And was there anywhere where there might be stuff to use? Would the place even be standing?

Maybe the ability of love is the only way to help any of us at this point.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 3:44 pm

Fretta:

Wow all those years trying to summon demons to get out of that death trap station and it really wasnt that FUN to be possessed.

I take everything in. The boring drab goood boy Starker king was BORENS grandson..and a perverted Starker father? Ohhhh maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to not see Sebatation the way the other girls did. he really is attractive ..now that hes got all that evil going on.

My mind did however touch with many of the old ones in the worm's hive mind. My old tormenters an masters remind me of my purpose here.

Speak of the little devil...

I finely find Ettie. 

I am distracted away from her by the scene of one of the center's doctors dead.

Then Lasha who had been kidnapped by Beo was now in Des's arms outside.

"I guess shes the new Mer..like we dont have ENOUGH of them already" I say LOUDLY in front of them to be a bitch.

I wrinkle my nose. Meridieth was hot, Lasha was not.  DOWNGRADE.

(Leithe): "I...I dont know..is she.."

She trails off till Lasha wakes up finely from being by her kin.

(Lasha): "Wh..at happened?!"

*Beolan who 'left dramatically' is coughing a lung up in the rafters*

How awkward...

(Ettie): "I..I wasnt kidnapped..." She finely notices Des and stares.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Russia

Russia

Species: : Kitsune
Personality : Loyal, Trouble Maker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 4:03 pm

Russia:

I look between Meredith and her clone awkwardly after Beolan blasts Klaus and Bash away and leaves everyone like a little BITCH.

That's what you get when you hang out with a PUPPY.

I swish my fox tale in superiority while we are all left in limbo.

Meredith's constant distress was hella distressing.

The clone put her helmet back on and storms off to be alone.

I give Meredith a hug not really knowing what to do as some nurse gets sassy.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 4:25 pm

Desmond:

I don't know the answer to that and the pain isn't helping my concentration and ability to think.

((F-found you... On the ground... Out here.))

I let her down and scoot back both because of whatever is happening to me and to give her space.

(Juliet): "Mmm. I see the Stockholm syndrome hit you hard. You go girl. Live your truth. It wasn't kidnapping."

She winks then stops talking since it was hard to talk, to begin with and swallows with a frown at the feeling and uses the wall for support as she tries to figure out what to do with Blythe's orders given her condition. She goes over to the sad Cole and gives her horns a test to be soothing, despite what happened to her antennas. Her eye twitching as she tries.

I let out a choked gasp as suddenly the air is knocked out of me as my back skin finally bursts and bloody platinum silver owl wings come out, dripping blood and ripped skin. Blood splatters and sliders down the transparent wall.

Groans and slumps on the ground. Then grabs my skull and and chokes as the pain increases until my skull cracks. I let out a yell as the tiger ears come out and feel my stomach tighten and breathe shallow breaths. A tiger tail frees itself and lays curled up against me and I feel objects in my mouth and spit out teeth without picking my head up.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 4:58 pm

'Boren:'

Beolan blasts us though one of my energy walls into a pocket energy chamber between four pulsating blue walls I had been working on when ..interupted. YET AGAIN.

It had been such painfully slow work to not shock the population in this transfer yet I have lost most of the useful allies such as Desmond as 'Bash'. 
 I almost regret now just enslaving them all at once. 

Beolan having MORE unstable powers was a terrible terrible unforeseen result... 

I'm sure I could have done alllll of this much more competent without my Grandson's sabotage, input and emotional weakness. This body was probably the only one though that could withstand two Solmyrrh beings inside it. The heat would surely kill anything else. 

I hiss in utter annoyance seething out more HEAT.

"KLausssss!" 

This insufferable basterd. I am so SICK of him. 

My irresponsible game of playing with him at the volcano's edge cost me EVERYTHING. The fool has NO idea what he did.  *refuses to blame self for being so CARELESS in letting my guard down*

Even now he was so unphased by it all he made me sick. So since we are alone and theres NO possible way he can do anything about it. I decide to tell him... the REAL true not the half backed truth I told the subjects..

"About.. you helping Boren...back at his lab...when you left with Orion..do you know what I did..the first thing I made the Starker do?..."

I let him see what most wouldn't in this strange blowing chamber that looked much like a unfinished holo simulation room. 

Fizzing here and there, so if Blythe or Meridieth stumbled in it would appear to be so. 

BUT under a light spectrum that I now expand the light at a frequency Klaus's dim little bat eyes can SEE through are holographic blue prints of a LAB, future lab. 

True blueprints - like blue dull lines on the white background. 3D projected. 

Since not even Blythe's lab was good enough for what I had panned.

*Klaus sees the usual Boren-architecture heavily modern style laboratory but with artistic hexagonal swirls and shapes. The water way connected spesium tubes of course needed something visual and had my two greatest fascinations Wink a combination of freakish turtle / Meradith creatures .  One of the line projections claws at him with webbed hands.

"I put this viser on.."

*picks up blue print sketch style holographic viser displayed on a work table *

"And I found your little sister. she was ..about 15 then...through Beolan I got to play with her just a little..but you know the whole thing inspired this.. much bigger..ruse.."

I set the viser down and look at him to see if he really UNDERSTOOD yet.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 5:58 pm

Klaus:

I get up in annoyance finding everyone's constant bickering rather pointless when the ACTUAL threat was still out THERE.

I just needed to get back to the orphanage and blow up that bloody ship before it escapes ME.

Sebastian first words were just as troublesome as his last. As though he were TRYING to get a rise out of me, but as he continued to speak I can't help but sense there was more to it.

The holographic projections were quite disturbing and I could not help but think of Boron when I first saw them.

Sebastian was mad there was no disputing that but there was a certain level of compency and premeditated thought to this level of darkness which went far beyond his very sick mind.

At the end of his twisted little tale involving my young sister it become clear to me that I wasn't talking to Sebastian.

The note sent to me prior to this attack comes to mind and my paranoia of Bash's involvement with the whole thing seems to finally be justified.

I felt foolish for not understanding sooner, especially after all that I had learned about the cloning.

I just had.... hoped.. it would not play out in this way. That I was wrong.. that the message was simply an idle threat and nothing more.

How Boron was using Bash's mind I did not know. I wondered if it was due to a genetic connection of some sort?

I try not to think of his words regarding my little sister as he wanted a reaction and I was trying so very hard not to give him one.

Many things enter my mind in our brief moment of silence but all I could vocalize was a simple question in shock.

"...How?"
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.

Species: : Infected Evolved: Vervain Lunarbeast
Personality : Empathetic, Resourceful, Contradictory
Home Base : Lost

Database Profile
Alignment: Mad
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 6:19 pm

Lasha:

I shutter remembering my last moments in the grip of Beolan, he felt pretty hot for a vampire though..

I rub my neck worried, looking for bites. Thinking about some VERY forbidden vampire books Fretta snuck in somehow.. 

Desmond was here, with me but everyone else.. was behind a transparent wall.

My sister gives me a hopeful but worried glance before we both react to Desmond's horrible experience.

I gasp as Desmond didnt look good.

"Are you hur-"

I back up further when he starts really mutating. 

"Des!?"

I reach out worried, yet was afraid to make things worst.

"What can I do?"
I ask him not sure what I was walking into.

Princess Olwyn appears out of nowhere. *got out of the invisible van tired of waiting around* 

(Owyln): "Beolan really is a vampire did he turn you...like....into..a owlpire.." *
SHE ATE ALL THE MUSHROOMS LEFT AND IS TRIPPED OUT*

Last edited by Lasha Liakris on Sat May 18, 2024 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 7:25 pm

Desmond:

My blonde hair pales.

"Don't-... Don't know." I breathe out.

I had been in so much pain I hadn't even sensed the other one out here.

"O-owl...?"

I slowly turn my head and my eyes widen seeing the big wing behind my shoulder.

"Owl!? Bird!?"

Aren't I allergic to that???

Panicks and rolls around on the dirty snow ground as if it's just stuck to me and not apart of me. But the rolling just HURTS. (Thinks the pain is from allergy and not knowing the sensitivity to the daylight.)

"Ahhhhhh!"

Last edited by Desmond Deathwalker on Sat May 18, 2024 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 8:59 pm

'Boren':

Klaus can only ask how. 

I just grin at him, wondering if he has the sense to comprehend. 

"The vampiresss consumed my body, but the energy is very hard to do away with..when she bit Sebastion it infected him with tiny traces of my energy. You saw the resurrection...well...I reformed.. in the flesh.."

I try to taunt but feel through Meridieth great wrenching pain through Beolan.. and now another felt...

I pace around him playfully fighting to block it all out quite disgusted at the INTERUPTIONS. 

"My poor grandson could have died with some dignity but alas, using this power MY power comes with a high price... your sister can tell you all about it...."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2024 9:28 pm

Klaus:

I keep my distance from Boron when he explains how he came to be.

My mind flashes back to instances such as my sister's and his first appearance in the throne room that suddenly make sense and further adds to the MOCKERY of this whole thing.

What he did... what he is doing to her is too disturbing for words.

At his final taunt I FINALLY lose my temper and blast him against one of his energy walls with a hex.

"ENOUGH! YOUR VILE FASCINATION WITH MY SISTER ENDS HERE!"

I shoot him again and again and DO NOT STOP.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 6:09 am

Desmond:

I start to tire out and lay down on my tummy exhausted. I feel so beat... This... transformation really took it out of me. In the haze of panic and pain, I started to feel... Other feelings... Deep sadness and to my shock horniness?? Aren't I undead now?? How-?? I guess vampires do have to mate now that I think about it. Like to make worm babies?

Daylight beams down hot and uncomfortable, and my... 'situation' isn't helped against the ground, and I shift against it and grimace trying not to hump the ground and flush. Tiger ears move to reflect this unhappiness.

"S-sorry..."

I mutter an apology for everyone's ears that had to hear me. Especially Lasha since she's out here with me.

I swallow seeing Ettie stare at me. She must think I'm a MONSTER. And they wouldn't be wrong 'this time'!

I try to leave so Ettie doesn't have to see me like THIS and be traumatized. (As if she hasn't seen enough already.)  But I'm too tired to get up or crawl far. I make it one foot away before collapsing and pant.

Feels hot burning sensation. I never felt this hot before.

Oh right... Sunlight... Vampires.

"I I think I'm-" pants "burning." I look to Lasha sadly and tear up. "You'll be safe from me."

I whine deeply sad and curl up and hide under the bloody wings.

"Who knew being undead would hurt so much....?" I muffle out. No wonder we put them out of their misery before they vent this pain and horniness on people.

Pain starts wracking my chest repeatedly and I gasp and shake and curl into a ball, as if I can protect my chest somehow.

What is this now?? My digestive system changing??? On sun death??

Whines and shakes and chokes on pain.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 10:33 am

Meredith:

After our hug, Russia leaves to go clean up the throne room. I get up to do the same when the pain finally desists until I sense another in the connected mess which I longed so greatly to get out of.

Desmond?

I turn around to go find him, to try and understand when I am hit by overwhelming blasts of pain again and again.

I scream.

Bash was being attacked, I needed to go help him I needed to-

*Passes out*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 12:14 pm

Ettie:

I stare confused, something... off..

Whatever Juliet said doesn't register.  

That awful feeling when I was running to stop..to stop WHAT? I failed.

"Des...I..I'm s...s.rry.."

I cant stare anymore I turn away with  cry of horror finely noticing the nose bleed and knowing I should do something but I cant listen to the inner voice I cant do anything. I cant. I cant.

(Leithe): "There is no such thing as a Owlpire!" She shouted at the princess. Lasha tries to help Desmond up.

(Lasha:) "Let me.. check for a pulse.."

Everything was happening so fast. I cant ignore the sensation and my eyes catch to the red glimmer of the eye on the staff.

Yess that.. that would help...Desmond..

I remember what Beolan said but how how would it help him?

I sniffle picking it up scooting closer to it on the ground straining to hear its voice but then I get scared. Bad things happen. 

The book man...

The vampire in the throne room..

No no nono

"Meridieth plea..please.. " She was SO mad at me before but maybe If I explain. I know I KNOW this would help him. She'd know what to do.

She was on the ground everyone was looking at her now I crawl over and try to give the sepctor to her. Hands shaking trying for her to take it.

"Waa..ke upp pleaase..help him..Mmmerrrr" I sob.

She is transported away in more of the scary light fire and I feel a burn as everyone tries to jump back. I get knocked back still crying. 

but...theres still Beolan...

(Teagin): "See if we all we're fighting over who gets to give her CPR maybe we could have saved her!"

(Solider): "Shes not dead, shes a FREAK now..."

The wave of heartbreak sorrow drives me on to do something. I try to find Beolan. I couldn't hear his screaming he must be far away as far to the shields edge as he could get.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 12:35 pm

Desmond:

The sadness I was feeling lessens suddenly, but is still there given my predicament.

Despite the wings over my head, and the pain, I hear Leithe with my four ears now.

But- But what else could this be?? I fought Beo and his blood must have gotten on me and infected me or something.

I guess it could be a power-up from dad? I didn't think of that... His son was a vampire though... So... Same result sort of....

I feel Lasha touching me and hear her. I sniffle and stiffen from the pain and for a moment clasp my tiger teeth together. But try to go along with her getting me up.

"Okay..."

The wings come away from my head and I jerk slightly at the light reintroduced to my face.

I lean into Lasha and face my head down away from the sky and use her body for cover as I rub my forehead against her chest briefly before I settle. My tiger ears flutter in a twitch.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 1:40 pm

Galewind:

There had been a whole lot of sickly mind-numbing pain. As if my veins were burning and my insides resorting themselves and growing things. As if I was changing into tiger or human form, but different. Much different. Less bone growth and way, way, wayyy more nerve endings that shocked to life like dominos, one after the other.

Eventually, the pain dulled. But I could tell if that meant things were getting better or that I was eeriely getting used to it.

I wake up to a view of a castle ceiling. I groan as I move to push myself up then freeze startled at all the weird sensory feelings I was getting in my... arm...

I look over and stare wide-eyed at a tentacle in shock stunned.

Unbeknownst to me, Dave (revived by the accidently Sebastian contaminated water) takes a sharp intake of breath as he launches to a siting position at the ready to continue the fight and looking around widely taking in his surroundings.

He spots me and hisses and lets out a angry cricket white noise as he starts crawling to me. Soldiers around him that had been debating annoyed about the 'freakness' of Meredith as well as Sebastian's Boren reveal get angrier and start shoving each other.

Dave is forced to stop crawling to me as people get in the way shoving each other.

He tries to peer around the group not wanting to take his predator eyes off me, but as the people get more routy and his tail fins get stepped on and people trip on him, he thinks better of it from the pain and looks away glaring and searching for a room exit instead to escape and crawls away, tail dragging behind him.
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 3:22 pm

Lasha:

I tense up afraid when I don't hear or feel a heartbeat when Des was so close to me.

Oh my Dane...

He is dead.

I hesitate afraid to say it. It was awful like when we thought Beolan was a vampire.  There was no hope. Only to be mercy killed before they become a true monster.

(Leithe): "Lasha?" She knocks on the wall again, so much seemed to be going on behind her.

Fighting. Crying. 

Not even Dr. Mizree looked OK.. the water cooler was broken. Oh no COLE!

I take a deep breath then feel bad about flaunting it in front of ..poor Des. He must not be done transforming because he still seemed his sweet self, not a souless monster...

"He's really hot..."

(Fretta): "Oh we know thatt.."

"His temperature."

I close my eyes and wonder if I can still speak to his mind. I mut tell him first not.. in front of everyone.

((Y..your undead..I'm sorry..))

I cant even give him anything.for the pain...
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 4:56 pm

Desmond:

Maybe god wings can make anyone seem appealing in this culture. I think self-deprecatingly.

My sorrow is renewed at the confirmation. That slim chance was gone...

(("Oh."))

My shoulders slump.

I move my head off her then bring my wrist between us and gaze at the moon bracelet. I run my thumb over the crest as I squint and feel my eyes ache in immense sadness and the brightness of the light.

Vampires were horrid, evil, things... Starkers were deadly to everything and everyone... Now I was both.

My stomach clenches.

I look back at the shield but don't see Ettie or either of the Meris...

Maybe it's better this way... I already said my goodbye to Meri. In the worse way possible. No need to get a redo to make it even worse. Neither of them probably want to see me again anyway.

..... And they're in there... With him.

I turn back to Lasha. I stop touching the bracelet and instead clench my tiger ears, pulling them upset and stressed.

"He didn't even stay dead after I killed him! It's not-"

I trail off and let go of my ears and lower my head in my hands.

I want to scream that it's not fair. But then I didn't even use the proper weapons on him. It's my fault. It is fair. My biology was made to kill him and I didn't use myself.

I slump my shoulders in defeat and guilt and say quietly.

"I should have used my blood or bit him. At least then he would have stayed dead and then-"

Then my death would have been worth it, right?... Because then I would have saved everyone... Instead of dying pointlessly and a failure...

I  smack the side of my head sadly and mutter harshly to myself. "Stupid. Stupid."

I lower my hands tiredly. I was in enough exhausting pain as it was.

"Maybe that's why I'm burning up. Maybe my blood and the sun are killing me."

At least then Lasha doesn't have to bear the burden of bringing herself to do me in for me or getting me something so I can try to stake myself with.
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 7:43 pm

Lasha:

"Des No.."

I struggle with what to say. It was all so..terrible.

Beolan was.. inside there too.. wasnt he?

Noono

"I use my plant.."

I pause. My plant! MY PLANT!

I lost it.. 

Nevermind..

Desmond was having a crisis.

"Maybe you could hold it back some more, with vervaine..."

I look at the empty streets not sure how to get some here. Plus this city was infested with vampires they probably got rid of it.

"Sorry thats..stupid.." 

Engery that looks like the wall warps around us.

"Ahhh!"

They are taking us inside!

I try to fight it but come face to face with a SQUID tank.

(Blythe): "How did running away from us work out for you Desmond.. " *I hear a very young voice and barely recognize her*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 8:22 pm

Desmond:

I look back up from my despair and listen as Lasha explains what she uses and how the vampire plant one might work for me.

I look at her hopeful wide-eyed and wag my tail. Grasping at the encouragement as a life preserver against the burning hot pain sensations that want to drown me and lick scorching flames to my torso's insides.

"No-no! It's not stupid! It's- It's brilliant! At- At least it's something to try!"

Maybe there is hope!

Instantly gets boxed in, right at that thought.

Hisses at the walls, looking around. But being drained as all hell, I couldn't manage to get up from my seated position, let alone or do anything else really.

Stares at squid wide-eyed.

At least I wasn't outside in the evil sunlight anymore. Eye twitches. That was a literal physical relief and I relax my shoulders despite the evil water in front of me.

It's at this moment, in front of a water taken and feeling some relief that I realize I have been needing to actually take in a breathe... I guess I should consciously at least try to do that during dramatic things like this to blend in if I survive this.

.... Blend in with my plant... Yes. Lasha managed it... I can to.

I hear a voice and my four ears twitch.

Wait... Squints at the sound. Blythe?

Err... She might be mad... Maybe she would stake me... Would she stake Lasha too just in case I infected her?

Takes a deliberate deep breath.

"Well... In my defense..." Pauses to actually put in a concentrated focus on letting the breath out. "Stuff I did to protect everyone here earlier.. got in the way... It really ruined the epic storm out and angered vibes, didn't it?"

I don't know where she is but give a toothy grin to the squid, then pale in a spooked expression, when I close my mouth.  Shocked Can't... Do that either... Teeth...

Is this.. the start of me starting to be evil that I'm actually thinking of these things?...
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 8:22 pm

'Boren:'

Klaus generates a mystery power blast, one after the other finely showing his RAGE 

...but he can only keep it up for 10 minutes. Peon.

This room was much like 'my bedroom' with the light as I healed a bit of the damage eatch time, but more came. 

I decide to use this as a lessen since he was completely unaware how he was hurting his sister wasn't he?

I manage to heal enough to transport behind his back and rip an arm off. He gets his last blast out before I rip off the  hand not getting a full enough tug on the whole arm like the first time. 

"ENOUGH. Look what you did. ?" I try to daze him with a telepathic burst sharing the PAIN and burning of his attacks in the side of the connection from Meridieth so he can feel her distress. I send projection so strong to blow out every sense.

The agony was even greater then his sad attempt. Beolan and now.. Desmond.. *wtfff???*

I do not have time to UNDERSTAND when and where and how Merdeith bonded with him behind my back and hid it so well. I did not even FEEL it.

WE need one another right now. Blood just pours out of me pooling but the energy was so strong burning, steam. Blood boiling as it drained out HOT.

There was so much debris from the wreckage and wood pieces from the real castle to levitate and stake him through into the white wall.

One big piece through the heart. He doesn't die. strange.

To hold him at two points one through the pelvis. 

A vervaine vine of the plant crawls out from the exposed dirt blasted in one of his explosions and slithers up him like a snake.

it was glowing blue with my lifeforce inside it, rapidly growing  and controlled by me to move around going inside from the mouth to entangle him side him like a warped knitting blooming into a full bush of a plant, sticking out of his head, back, chest little branches even to stake him more from the inside back out. Leaving him only eyes free of plants to SEE what was to come.

No trances of the blueprints left but the pure white light room now.

I hide him behind another energy wall that only HE can see out of when Meredith joins me as our pain is too much not to be together again.

"Merri... wake .. upp."  I try to wake her up with my hot touch weakly whispering in her ear.

"I need you.." I laugh a little sadly. "I'm not doing it on purpose I swear.."

This cursed body is AWFUL. I never died so many times in 100 years Wink
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 9:47 pm

Klaus:

As satisfying as it was blasting this demon to hell it was completely useless without the moonstone.

I needed that bloody weapon to finish the job!

At some point or another, he gets the jump on me and after losing a couple of limbs and being steaked through the heart, I was rather surprised at my misfortune of still being alive. 

And by god it hurt!

Boron's retaliation and mental projections rendered me completely helpless as he somehow managed to entangle and impale me in several places with a vervain plant.

The whole thing was so morbidly creative I half wondered how long he had been thinking this all up?

I was in too much pain however to consider this thought further.

I instead, consider if my attacks had really injured Meredith and if so, how could I ever hope to destroy Boron while he was using my sister as his own personal shield?

I consider escape, but death seemed to be the only way out at this point.

I am hid behind a wall and to my dismay, my sister soon joins us.

She awakens at his touch a bit startled but with a small smile and my stomach turns as I finally understand what he was wanting me to see.

No..

I struggle against my restraints but searing pain keeps me from progressing any further, despite Meredith's continued gasps of discomfort and pleasure.

I try to shut them both out as I considered any other options to escape this horrible nightmare and keep this terrible thing from happening, but it was no use, and eventually all I could do was just stand there and sob as my little sister was taken before my very eyes.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2024 11:20 pm

Blythe:

I hiss at Desmond wishing he WAS ALIVE again so I could.. could..

I try to cover up my tears with a crazy laugh. Massacre all running down black like squid ink..

"You don't have to explain yourself I heard enough.." I snap not wanting excuses. Not wanting anything from anyone ever again.

....he was just like everyone else..everyone else.

I held back another little sob thinking about Tully's reaction so fresh and the even more embarrassing reaction Klaus gave me years before.

(Lasha): "Princess.. can you..help Desmond?" I twitch realizing she missed it ALL.

Wont she have FUN gossiping with all the others when she gets a chance.

"Des.."

I look at him. CLEARLY not a vampire , yet clearly so genetically ... fucked up ...HOW we're we going to fight BOREN with him now.

"Boren's minions had a vampire AND the Starker experiment under ice on the citadel ..you seem somewhere between. That yellow finch women will most likely control you ..just like Beolan against us.. I WOULD have left you outside for her good pleasure... if you weren't somehow linked to Bash now too."

I pause finely finished with my chemical mix in a glass beaker. 

Sniffing it to make sure it was right, I  was a little.. emotional from being a teenager obviously..  before I drink it down

"How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next