Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass

Go down 
+19
Raluca Xern
HYBRID
Ettimay Sulez
Jem Matheson
Bash Starker
Tully Unerth
Mer
Overlord Boron
Russia
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
Meredith Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Laith
Adrian
Rulez
Juliet Robinson
TLG Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mer

Mer

Species: : Human
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 5:44 pm

Mer:

The van loses its cloak **from Russia taking on too much**

I cringe at my new situation before slipping out of the vehicle and running into the castle, presumably not long after Desmond and Russia.

Or so I thought.

I quickly hide when I sense another (Klaus) and watch him proceed with taking my young sobbing clone away.

I was confused by his familiarity with both the clone and myself and wondered what I was missing there.

I enter the throne room once the coast is clear and stop finally noticing Beolan's attack.

Oh no...

I glance around frantically but can't find them.

Where did Russia and Des go?!

"Come on ladies! We need to leave before this place is is disintegrated!"

I wave them over.

If they were robots for Boron I highly doubted they would be sticking here waiting around.

I guess I will see if I am right with that assumption.
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.
Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.

Species: : Infected Evolved: Vervain Lunarbeast
Personality : Empathetic, Resourceful, Contradictory
Home Base : Lost

Database Profile
Alignment: Mad
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 8:58 pm

Lasha:

I cover my face from falling glass. SO much was happening. I thought I saw Desmond in the fray outside but when I looked again I wasn't so sure. I saw a ..Crystal too attacking him?

Who was the real one.

I gather supplies going to help those who got hit by glass when I hear MORE screaming.

Oh my Dane..

Juillet was in SUPER CITY HERO mode free flying after the KING!!!!

I scream watching him get hit by corners and ridges of the city complect. She got his hand and slowed it down though. He was in such terrible shape. 

I rush passed a fake Meradith who was trying to get us to leave.

"NO!"

That CANT be her. She wouldn't abandoned everything she fought for.

(Leithe): "Who are you...your NOT her.."

Letihe hesitates staying in her scene as I rush to the King and Juillet (and Cole?? unsure if hes there)

"Oh my Dane. Dane.."

I fumble dumping my bag out for more bandages. 

We can... patch him up..hes a Starker.

Speaking of Starker...

The soldiers alert me to the smoke seen in the skyline.

What? VAMPIRE BEOLAN? STILL HERE?

"Blythe's lab is underground!" I yelp out where we can excuate without being QUITTERS Wink like the FAKE MERIDITH AND HER HAG LIES.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Battledome Guild.
Mosaic Builders Guild Patch
Member of the Builders Guild. The combination of Neotronics and the Iron Beasts Guilds during the beginning of Mosaic.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Infection Expansion

Species: : Experimental Zombie Vampire
Personality : Uneasy, Insecure, Inbalanced
Home Base : Blythe's Laboratory

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 9:01 pm

Tully:

I stare speechless unsure who to shoot at. Desmond or Crystal. Who was fake?

I get hit by glass and struggle to free myself as others were more important like the ally prince who was wounded.

I fumble for my gun hearing more screams and fighting. Meradith's sounds were the worst but the time I reach her.. she got kidnapped.

Fucking come on!
I SNAP and chase the basterd shooting Wink 

"HEY!!"

I dont know who that is but he was BLONDE. TYPICAL

The music wasnt helping either...

I stop in place at another fake Meridieth but didnt have the heart to shoot her Wink 

Tempting though I was SICK of these FAKES.

I give her a dirty look and run past trying to save the REAL ONE.
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 9:31 pm

Mer:

"Does it really matter right now?!"

I snap before picking up some glass on the ground and slicing my hand open with it.

"See! BLOOD!"

Ugh this clone is really starting to annoy me..

Tully passes by and gives me a dirty look.

Of course!

I rub my temples in frustration trying to understand how my teenage double won over so many people.

"Listen, Beolan is going to gas the place. We need to retreat. We are no use to the city dead!"

I try to rationalize to whoever is left before I too am forced to go without them.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 9:44 pm

Fretta:

I look on as the twins go help disturbed. ALREADY having seen the King bleed out enough for one night to know he's a LOSER. I don't have to see him bleed out a 2nd time nor did I want to treat a Starker while yet another one that will come after him did not seem so appealing either. 

*wrinkles nose at the KID in he sky*

Ettie wasn't even here.. something told me.. some dark higher power that I could find what I seek if I go. Something powerful was in the air.

I pull up my hood darkly and follow the fake Meridieth like the cold hearted bitch I am. 

(Owynn): "Where are you going?" She asks ALWAYS wanting to meet THE MERIDEITH. *fangirl*

I hear her thoughts, she thinks the younger one is fake having seen her sobbing, believing the real Meradith would NEVER show weakness. 

The ally princess runs ahead dragging her bags. Her LOSER boyfriend calling pitifully among the wounded.

(Teagin): "Owlynn noo dont go with the FAKE!" He wails but doesn't follow us either.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 9:47 pm

Klaus:

Before I can flash away I am shot at and drop Meredith to the ground.

I spin around and shoot a spell at the soldier, sending him flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Battledome Guild.
Mosaic Builders Guild Patch
Member of the Builders Guild. The combination of Neotronics and the Iron Beasts Guilds during the beginning of Mosaic.
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Species: : Experimental Zombie Vampire
Personality : Uneasy, Insecure, Inbalanced
Home Base : Blythe's Laboratory

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 9:58 pm

Tully:

*Teddy eared hat blows away in the window from the magic hit*
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 10:28 pm

Mer:

My efforts were not a complete loss as two nurses follow after me.

I still felt sick about leaving the others though, including that one loud mouthed soldier across the room.

"My friends and I have a van. We will find a place to lay low for now and regroup."

Come on Desmond, where are you?

I think to myself trying not to worry before we stumble upon Klaus, my double and Tully in some kind of standoff.

What bad timing :S

(Klaus) "Oh good! Another one!"

He snaps at me as I try not to make eye contact with my double.

"Klaus what the hell are you doing?!"

I snap back at him before looking up and noticing Beolan's dramatic entrance into our scene.

I curse.

(Meredith) "P-please let me goo."

She sobbed.

(Meredith) "I need to find h-him."

She looks up at Beolan and starts shaking her head FINALLY cluing into all that was happening.

(Klaus) "Listen, as much as I would love to stay and chat and sort out whose, who I REALLY must be going!"

"Klaus get away from her!"

I yell at him again disturbed.

Why was he so insistent on taking EITHER of us with him? The creepy FUCK!

(Klaus) "FINE, I'll take you instead!"

He comes at me while my double stands up and shouts at Beolan as though she were commanding him to stop while he destroys the place and comes at me from the other side.

(Meredith) "NO!!!"

Last edited by Mer on Wed May 15, 2024 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2024 11:39 pm

Beolan:

*throws throne off platform in-between the shattered room scattering all the groups trying to leave and those staying trying to help*

"HISSSS!"

I swoop at the smell of BLOOD (the clone's hand) and maul her arm/hand wherever that SWEET blood was flowing-  wanting to TASTE HER personally before more smoke eats away at the chamber .  

As I tear flesh I see more of her disingrate to ashes around me...

Another one who intervenes - Klaus-  also is consumed by the cloud of death..

*Obeys the POWERFUL NO sound and snaps back freaking out at Meridith's burnt and bloody form*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 12:28 am

Meredith:

I stumble backwards in shock at what little remained of my clone's body.

(Mer) *Gasps* "Beolan???"

I look over at my brother who currently was reduced to nothing more than a pile of ash.

"Ohh.. Beolan."

My heart breaks for him when he snaps out of it.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Reeducation Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild's Reeducation branch.
Pharacore Guild Patch
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Vervain Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic

Database Profile
Alignment: Dreamer
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 4:15 am

Juliet:

I wince as he hits things on the way down, but it slows him enough so I can grab him. It gives me a triumphant jolt in my chest, but we're still falling and there wasn't much distance left!

I unleash my delicate wings trying to slow our descent and grimace at the strain of wind rippling against them.

The air gets knocked out of me as I hit the slanted roof of a building hard and go tumbling over the edge. Everything all at once, the smacking of each side of my body, the bending and snapping of antennas, and the scraping of horns against the stained glass skylight roof, to the feel of free falling once more for a brief moment that felt longer than it really was, and slammed onto the ground on my back and my world goes dark for a moment.

In the sky above us, Cole is tumbling in the air screaming after us. His mother suddenly appears on the side of the building, claws holding her up against the glass, and kicks off, leaping for him, grabbing him mid-air, and is gone a second later.

I come too and it feels like it was only the blink of an eye but it might have been longer. I can't tell but the pain rushes back.

I gasp struggling to breathe, scream, and cry in pain all at the same time as pain shatters my being. My heart thuds away against this all-consuming pain.

I desperately look to Sebastian upset and needing to know if he is any better and feel the stickiness of the blood at the back of my head when I look.

I try to fumble for the pills and let out a cry at the difficult effort, then try to roll over to Sebastian and feel my gut tighten at the jolt of white mind-numbing pain from my wings at the motion causing me to sway with dizziness.

I press on, and bring pills to Sebastian's mouth, pleading, "Please, please, please." As I try to get the pills out shakily and with difficulty. While the hurt made everything feel sharper, everything else beyond me felt distant and numb with my broken antennas.

I choke out a sob and collapse under the weight of the agony. My world going dark once more.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 4:52 am

Desmond:

Beo does THAT!

I snap, and black flames engulf my body as I all see is red.

I run and leap teleport in from behind him, launching myself at him, knocking the younger body onto to the ground with my momentum and and grabs his head and start bashing his face into the ground. The rubyeye squished between my burning hand and the back his skull.

It switch tactics and just start punch him repeatedly while still holding the rubyeye so the stone bashes into his skull while engulfed in hellfire.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 5:02 am

Myra Eye sparkles and fizzles ZAPPING Beolan's soul out, zapping Desmond's souls (Dane including.. out) ping poning them all around what remains of the glass walls like energy shots of pure light- Protoplasms

Beolan goes FERAL without his soul and attacks Desmond back using his wings to push himself up and get into the fight even with a cracked skull. 

Where they LAND when its over is fair game...

*laugher can be heard bouncing off the walls, a shape of Myra cast on the glass floor in many small SHATTERED pieces reflecting for the light*
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 5:41 am

'Bash':

I only had moments of awareness and all of them were horror of the realization... I touched Boren. He was alive.. and not me..

All the pain didn't even matter, the sheer paralyzing coldness of the fall. 

How freezing my bare exposed flesh, deep exposed bones down my spine felt.

The shock of who stopped me from a full descent. 

I didn't deserve it. 

Some species have generic memory.... hive minds.. I could have been just lost in that through the energy but it was me. All me.

Curse or not I couldn't live with that. Living what I did, there was no redemption for it.

I had no will to fight nor felt the dark presence (too cold for Boren 'fever')

I felt myself no longer falling but on the ground. More blood pooling, some not my own. It was hard to breath, hard to smell , sense what was happening. Ash and dust.

Voices around us, nurses and soldiers. Beolan's HISSS. I could sense somewhat Meri  too in the throne room as well but was far to heartbroken, even now. 

They all wanted to abandon me, leave without explanation and they should...

Only Juliet's pitiful cry / pain scream giving all she had to give me the venom pill forced me to accept it.. how could I not. 
Her belief, I didn't deserve but she did it. I only wish I could have been the hero she wanted me to be.. thought I was.

I force myself to swallow the pill blacking out from the pain again.

A lit force (Protoplasm) wakes me up smacking the glass near by. I  cling on the broken body and bite Juillet giving her healing venom trying to save her as I weakly shit my weight trying not to put pressure on my back.

(Lasha): "Juil!" She sobs getting confused I was going to eat her. I let her go from my fangs shakily 

(Leithe): "Your highness...uh..the lab..we need..to..." She looked worried past me to a ..fight.. between Beolan and Desmond who else..

The soldiers weren't sure we could get there now. I was still out of it. So much damage for the pill to process. I needed. sunlight...

I think of Boren and the fever and almost welcome the cold.

Snow seems to fall from nowhere, the open sky? I couldn't look up with my back injury.

I watch frost spontaneously start clinging to the floor and shiver dangerously letting out a gagging sob at the snow touching the exposed bone under under a blanket someone tossed.

*The Myra Snowglobe pocket hell realm is also spitzing out from all those hits the eyeball is getting*

Last edited by The Imposter on Wed May 15, 2024 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 5:42 am

Desmond:

Without Dane's and his own soul to hold him back, Desmond suddenly knows killing Beo truly is the best thing ever he can possibly do. If he had killed him back in the center none of this would have happened!

Leaving him alive would only cause more death and chaos!

I get pushed and fall back against the ground.

I hiss and raise my hand up letting out a torrent of black fire at him.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST STAYED DEAD! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" I yell at him as I keep burning out flames as I push myself up with my other hand.

In my peripheral, I see young Mer and past Beo enemy cyborg-enhanced orc hybrids swarming.

Suddenly, the thought of collateral damage is also wiped from my ability to care. In fact, it would be welcome. I sneer, as the desire to snuff out life consumes my being, soulless as I am, like a hag.

I raise my other hand and start to stream out and arc electricity around at everyone, screaming.

Besides frying orcs around energy hits and gets channeled and grounded into the castle. Lights start to flicker on above Bylthe.

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Cdf4bde7667466d1096c9b5a8e5e1955f4a2bb5b
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 6:17 am

The dead bodies all get electrocuted with RAW power.  Blythe had been placed next to a certain valerian nurse and they both got shocked at the same time as Blythe resurrected from the lights turning back on. -This will TOTALY be the reason why Blythe's energy is alive in 'Electra' in Havenland..thanks for a prequel origin Des!

Blythe: (16 again)

I have some awareness I died and cant help but feel mad.

Every since getting out of the ice so late and being the 'baby' of the family I always felt insecure about aging and I truly would have preferred to forgo the 'restarts'.

I was FINLEY was looking late 30s ALMOST 40... its been awhile since  I died...
Since Bash's birth..ow. affraid

*doesn't RECONIZE who the injured man was hurt over there in the rubble because I still think my son is a baby...very out of it all. Parts and pieces of lifetimes were all mixed up and out of order..*

I instead cant help but stare haplessly at the glowing sparkling red orb shining out of a man's crushed skull on the snowy ground. Its light shoots out more and I try to move out of the way feeling like I faced this.. power before.

The cold.

Someone behind me gets hit by light, not healing light so many things ping ponging.  

Someone even SPLITS into two people.. 

*twitch*

I faintly remember  King Obsidian (Shard) doing that... to someone and.. the snow..

The staff broke!

I panic and try not to get hit by all the chaos energy finding the base...where is the base of the staff.

I squeeze outside the broken glass looking for it so I can reattach it and be the HERO Wink
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 6:25 am

Meredith:

I scream in a panic at Beolan and Desmond fighting.

"Desmond?! Stop!!!"

I snap trying to explain but there was nothing I could do.

When the lights do come on I try to pull Beolan away from Desmond as he is distracted by something else.

What I could see of Beolan's head was.. not good.

I FINALLY notice who else was in the throne room and choke up.

He was here this whole time?!

I have really gone mad haven't I..

I tear up and stare at Beolan before taking him away to FIX him.

Last edited by Meredith Sulez on Wed May 15, 2024 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Reeducation Branch Patch
Pharacore Guild Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 6:59 am

Juliet:

I feel the venom course through my veins in the haze of pain. The feel of the King's fangs and mouth on me gives me a dopamine high and I hear my heart pumping in my ears.

There's the sound of the twins and I feel my hazy perception skid the surface of awareness just barely. I let out a groan from the hurt and swallowed painfully.

I shiver as flakes of snow settle on my face but also become aware of Sebastian's body against mine.

Damn.

I look at the twins squinting. I can't tell if the fuzzy numbness from my antennas are getting better with the venom or not. Or maybe it's just everything all at once.

I slowly turn my head to Sebastian.

He's surely saving me with his venom and his body shielding me from the cold. My lovely sweet hero.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 7:01 am

Fretta:

"Well I guess we're not going after all.."

I sigh and INJECT into the broken Merdeith some healing venom shot since.. I don't know where her mouth is... shes a mess.

I rush around healing people so they can SUFFER not because I'm a good little nurse.

*gets hit by a light bouncing off the heart jar and agonist the glass wall*

*possessed by Raluca's hag spirit who is desperately trying to escape FLYNN inside there having a hayday over all this*
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 7:44 am

'Bash':

Juillet gives me such a sweet look but ALL I can feel is... Meri...

The pleasure and pain.. 

My back/would be wing area already was all exposed and sensitive pulsing me like that. I felt sick wishing so hard to not feel anything. Anything at all.

I choke the female next to me confused if she was the other blonde or not that hurt me but then kiss her violently from the arousal. 
(Like one of the books Wink ) 

Everyone around is horrified at the out of character moment. Maybe just maybe the magical message the king is bad might have been REAL affraid

I gag tasting blood from my fangs and pull away freaking out letting go of her neck but the FEELING the feeling was not going to go away till I stop THEM

As broken as my body was right now, I try to get up and away then get zapped twice by more of the lights shooting off from the broken fizzy eyeball that is now out of Beolan's head..

*twice blasted, one to split Boren in two , twice to split DANE in two*

"Aghhh!"

*Teagin LEARNED how to choke a ho and will remember it. He tries to shield the king and pose left with rock shields*

(Leithe): "What is attacking us now!!?"

(Fretta): "Is she breathing, going to need a shot?"

*offers to stick Juilet if she surivered sexy choke. she needs to live to tell the tale*
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Reeducation Branch Patch
Pharacore Guild Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 8:08 am

Juliet:

I'm startled by the sudden choke and gaze at him wide-eyed as I try to gasp in confusion. But then with a kiss like that who needs breathing?

The books didn't disappoint! This IS what kissing is supposed to be like! What a first kiss! And with Sebastian no less! I knew we were meant to be! Sorry Morgain..

I close my eyes just to feel it and take it all in against the numbing haze of the outside world beyond me.

When I'm let go I reopen my eyes and for a moment I stare off dazed from the experience and lack of oxygen, close to passing out as dots sparkle in my vision.

"Huh-" Starts coughing and gasping. Lowers head to the ground trying to breathe but feeling so weak, my body wants to lay down and pass out.

(Dave): "Wow..."

Dave sips water from a plastic cup unphased by everything.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

The Empire
The Overlording Empire of conquest and experimentation.
Orcle Network
The Overlord's networking intergalactic checkerboard...your move!
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Crystalline Molten Lyratrisan
Personality : Survivor, Adaptive, Angry
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Database Profile
Alignment: Self-Severing
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 8:36 am

Jem:

I arise burnt and crispy all mutated into hard exoskeleton..living armor. My RAGE knew know bounds the last face I saw KLAUS  before I met a horrible death watching him run away like a coward.

Leaving my babies to DIE.

I will HAVE MY REVANGE but not now.. I hear a call higher then my need for revenge. The Chosen one has been UNLEASED and many who burnt up with unfinished bisnuess are called to RAGE with him.  

I pass a girl running - Ettie - effortlessly and glide into the broken 'throne' room just another rubble pile, black fire burning in little spots speaks to me in whispers. 

So much burning...

I see Juliet but was numb - lost to the transformation forgetting who she was. So many faces.

Shes choked but let go and more fantastic superneral lights flicker around. 

I begin to get ANGRY at the man for what he did. 

I open my mouth and sonic bug scream out blackfire and use my razer wings to fly clinging to him ripping into him shierking.

I fly around the room trying to set it blazing find the chosen one, see his next move.

Teagin drops his ..pebbles alarmed.. 

(Lasha): "We NEED to get to the lab..Dr Dave please do you know where princess Blythe keeps her entrance!"She wails as I BLOW UP the water cooler Wink
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 8:52 am

Meredith:

I stagger accross the room at all that I was seeing.

It brought back so much past trauma I was trying so very hard to forget.

and so much more..

"Beolan.. i.. I need to get Bash."

I rush out the door feeling his pain, Beolan's pain, EVERYONE'S PAIN but my own.

Once I find Sebastian I do not hesitate to teleport the both of us out of sight.

I suppose it was the new kind of fucked up I am thinking nothing of this anymore.

I didn't even notice Jem.

Not that it mattered.. can any of us truly die now?

I tune back into scene while stroking down Sebastian's chest intently.

"Your turn.."

I breathe darkly before proceeding to drag him into my own personal circle of hell next.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 9:24 am

Dave:

My face and chest gets pelted with plastic and splashed in drugged water from the exploded cooler. Streaks of Siren scales and skin colour my flesh where with water drips.

Juliet shivers now that Bash's warmth is gone and snow and water from the cooler rains down on her and soaks the ground she's laying on She looks around numbly confused and out of it and looks up at her mutated sister. She tries to speak 'Jem" but can't given the lingering crush of the choke.

I pause and stare at where the cooler used to be, then turn and glare at the woman darkly for disrespecting the water!

Cole and his mom suddenly show up after Galewind had made sure to check him over carefully on a nearby rooftop. Now she stands with her tiger claws at the ready. They hear Lasha.

(Galewind): "Cole take them! I'll hold them off!"

She starts trying to claw Jem and Juliet bellows out a hoarse choked scream in horror at the sight.

I let out my own sonic soundwave yell, shattering even more of the already battered and broken ruined castle.

I take a step forward but suddenly feel resistance like my legs are caught and tumble to the ground as my legs start trying to fuse into a mermaid tail from the water dripping down my chest to my pants. and the tail is having a hard time given the cloth in the way.

Hisses, pointy siren teeth coming in at the pain of the tail transformation.

Cole tiredly moves to the twins, but is too drained and dry stamina-wise to teleport them. And seeing all that water on Dave doesn't help make the dry thirsty feeling even worse...

(Cole): "This- this way." He starts to head for it. Having known where it is, presumably because she has squid fish tanks and those probably need water. 
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 9:52 am

Desmond:

Meanwhile the grand distraction from all this chaos that I had been up too so Mer was able to get Beo earlier?

Grand energy / death-causing munchies!

I have shit stamina and I let out a shit ton of energy. Very quickly.

Now that ship though... That ship had energy... AND imagine if it falls from the sky and kills everyone beneath! Yesss!

I teleported onto the ship and started absorbing its energies and that is where I have been since.

Being closer to the phonk music and having to hear it on repeat despite the robot crews best intentions to stop the music, inspires me to mentally blast my own song in case that bastard beo is still alive. So the last thing he hears is my voice in his head before he dies.

Mentally blasts this in a cheery crazy sing song voice:

(("Oh poor poor Bay'Bay.
Gone for forever and a day.
Only to return to a time of disarray.
Where friends lie, scheme and betray,
And what once was treasured is now thrown away.

Oh poor poor Bay.
Word is he became what he tried to slay.
A vampire of rot and decay.
Is it true what they say?
Is he the hunter? Or is he the Prey?
Or were we all led astray?

Well, no matter the takeaway,
before he wanders astray,
because we all know he'll never stay.
Let's hear it for our poor poor Bay,
And give him one last hurray.
For the universe works in its mysterious way,
and we all have our own part to play.
And my part is to slay!-"))

My mental voice grows dark.

((".... You."))
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 10:02 am

'Bash'/Bane:

Meridieth swoops in and removes the fire from me. The burn at least felt coating on my exposed flesh and bone.

"How KIND of you to remember me.....HOW KIND!"

I struggle with hitting her hand of my chest. Because I didn't want to, I shouldn't want too.  But it was all I wanted. 

I felt sick, so angry with her almost all through my suffering I had to FEEL her with Beolan. Beolan hurt and Beolan NOT. She loves himmm I have ALWAYS been just an observer of her and THEM.

*thinks the clone is HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN THE VAN WITH DESMOND *Dane's fantasy ending trying to ZONE out inWink *

My 'chicken wing' like broken appendage carved out of my back twitches wanting to get away from her. As if something dark was close in her on a deep level I wanted to get away from stronger then the bond. *more confliction* 

"Are you sure Beolan doesn't need you? What about his headache.. surely that's more important!"

My hand travels down her form feeling the urge to rip out... (eye) from her stomach. 
 I felt sick feeling a sicken out of body experience of doing something like that. The organs in my grip...
**Boren disownbowling Malfie flashes*

nononono

but I did this, I made her crazy. IM crazy.
The energy was...Boren and the energy.. we we're going to make so much more energy.

That burning heat was oh so appealing in my cold weakened state.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
Orcle Network
The Light Tower
Where the fun never ends... or does it?
Benefaction Guild Badge
Member of the Benefaction Guild.

Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 10:11 am

Boren:

"Jean... stop it.."

I talk to a speaker somewhat amused at how long she was able to HACK the robot ship this long. Chaos left though, she cant take it. 

the British... insufferable. Even if she was just raised by them. 

A new face joins the fray and sings.. .

He was crazy powerful what a interesting spesisum where was THIS creature all my life? 

Everyone else was just glad he stopped the phonk. 

"Talent... "

I start to take off the ship hitting some buttons worried it was going to overload everything and everyone. I wonder if I can get us to a dead energy less space. My memories that where programed only held so much of my VAST galaxy.   

"But can you dance..?"

*does some crazy tap dance moves with robotic legs/pointed feet*
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

Species: : Kitsune
Personality : Loyal, Trouble Maker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 10:36 am

Russia:

So many things happened upon transport and ALL of them were AWFUL.

I go to Mer's side after the attack.

Desmond was too busy fighting Beolan to even CONSIDER going back to the van now.

I helplessly try to stop the bleeding but it was no use.

It was not until a nurse comes over with a shot that things started to look up again.

Well.. sort of.

I think Desmond had REALLY lost his mind.

As our scene progresses I drag Mer to the side and an AGGRESIVE breeze from Jem's badass attack scatters Klaus' ashes around.

I think back to him and his secret weapon.

We are so screwed..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:02 am

Meredith:

"Of course I remember!"

I hiss in his ear before nipping it as a scold.

"Do you truly believe I enjoy this? Being pulled this way and that, governed by impulses so strong that I lose all control?"

I try to push him back on the bed oh so bitter with our new situation and what it was doing to us.

Sebastian continues to lash out at me and I shake my head in annoyance.

"You know I am not truly like this.. I would have thought you of all people would understand."

I kiss him trying not to tear up again before playing dirty and and stroking his new appendage.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 12:09 pm

Desmond:

As I sit cross-legged on some random ship's floor, my eyes drift to the blonde dude.

"Dope sunglasses."

At least he'll look cool when he dies.

I then look down at his feet.

So pointy...

I look up at him and push myself up.

"Woah, hold up. You want to dance without music??"

...I can't tell if this is insane or brilliant.

I guess he did kinda make his own beat with his tap dancing... Maybe he is a genius...

... Or Maybe I should try to cause chain explosions to be my beat? Hmm..

I'm not sure if I can get that to work and it might just explode me in the process. So instead I tamper down on the energy drainage so maybe some of these damn robots can be useful and put on some tunes as I start dancing.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
Orcle Network
The Light Tower
Benefaction Guild Badge

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 2:57 pm

Boren Bot:

The alien wants music.

I off him the Orc-acle to pick himself amused.

The power breakdown stabilizes just a little enough to give him atmospheric lights as well.

((Chaos?)) I question WHAT she is doing, but do not leave yet for her sake alone.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 3:37 pm

'Bash'/Bane:

I react badly when touched from the trauma of my back and the hook staff. I almost relive it and get surged to hurt her terribly again **Myra is trying to EXCAPE MER**

But that's what she wanted wasn't it. To bring me down to that level. The GUILT of having to relive her original murder, unable to stop it makes me unable to really inflict harm on her.

Not again...

"I understand it, it doesn't make it hurt less..when I'm finely me its never a good time is it..."

I try to get free of her again TO HAVE A MOMENT but then THAT SONG...

DES'S SONG PLAYS.

*MUSIC ..MUSSSSICCC Dane inner hisses*

*carnal desire wins out as I presses her down on the bed a certain way - accidently pressing the eyeball to ZAP*

*ZAP Dane ping pongs out straight through that ONE free standing glass door making a glass sound as it flings into Beolan who was all dazed out WATCHING through the lack of glass wall on the other side.*
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 3:43 pm

Beolan:

*is just as DAZED as last time this happened*

I try to find Meri,, its pretty easy with the lack of standing glass walls....

Desmond.. sings a song about me and I almost LOOSE IT still traumatized. And that was before before the..weird pizza...fantasy?

*twitch*

I think I ate someone....

I puke once more oh so disturbed then get hit and get MORE confused.

Desmond singing. Must... go...

I GET mORe then juST PANTS ON THIS TIME AND FLY UP..

I'm missing something...

I try to abduct LASHA for some reason as they make their escape after Cole.

(Freta): "GET AWAY DEMON!" *she throws poison that I reflect with a wing*

Leithe grabs a pig Lasha tosses to save believing I was going to eat her next.

*tries to REACH the ship to HELP DESMOND*

*Lasha blinds me trying to drop down and roll in escape very very skilled all of sudden.* 

I flash after her and bash her in the head...

why did I do that...

*twitch*

*TRYING to free Desmond's SOUL*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 4:22 pm

Desmond:

I take and look at the device curious.

I look through the songs intrigued. The appeal of music had alluded me for some reason in the past. Terrible thing. But now I look at it in a new light. (of soulless hag-ness)

Maybe I can wear people out and cause them to die from exertion?

Finds a song that encourages much activity. Yesss... Dance to the evil music and have heart attacks.

Cash Cash - Overtime

I start it up and start dancing. Getting low on 'Get Down' then getting up during the up parts and shake it and move my body with the music.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 4:43 pm

Cole:

Something goes down and I look back at those following me.

"Lasha!"

Oh no!

I swallow painfully and try to teleport last time to them but just flicker on the spot in and out and get hit by a wave of fatigue. I lean down and panic gasp as the dry desert-like feeling overwhelms me.

Shit, shit, shit!

I warily gaze around when they had gone as I breath heavily.

It felt wrong to continue on but I don't know what else to do. Especially after Fretta's poison didn't work. This gets encouraged when I hear my sonic blasts from Dave and remember mom is fighting a demon and is counting on me to do this. To get them to safety.

...Safety where the destination is the lab with water....

Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 9:25 pm

Meredith:

Bash's final words struck a nerve. I had hoped during our time together he would find confidence in us again despite how out of control things have gotten.

I had failed in my promise to help him through this and if anything I made things worse.

So much worse..

This madness couldn't be stopped and it only grew stronger as I felt a familiar evil deep inside project itself to me again and again, but I knew her well and kept pushing myself through her mind games as I had done so many times before.

Sebastian grew hot and I sense that he was healed.

That wing of his looked much better too.

I glance out the window and notice the shield was up, keeping whatever monsters that awaited us at bay.

The heat coming from Bash was unbearable so I leave the bed and put on my jacket for modesty.

Not that it mattered with our lack of privacy to the wrest of the throne room.

"It appears we are safe."

I take note before turning back to address my beloved's alter ego now that he had awakened.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

The Empire
Orcle Network
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Crystalline Molten Lyratrisan
Personality : Survivor, Adaptive, Angry
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Database Profile
Alignment: Self-Severing
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 10:20 pm

*BEFORE Mer ate the rubyeye and it was still ping ponging people out of body and splitting with chaos magic*

Jem:
I see more of the white cladden nurses picking up Juliet and a heart jaw trying to escape with the lead male.

I shierk back at the female attacker but felt her aura and did not want to consume her, she wanted to protect her offspring. She was NOT the reason I came.

I try to throw her off and crawl up the ceiling demonically trying to get away. Desmond wasnt here...

I MUST find him. The call was strong.

*doesn't recognize Mer clone since she's so 'damaged' and mid healing or she would have went in for round 2 of the fight* Wink

*passes her and continues to look for Desmond*

Bouncing light on the remaining glass hits me and shierk feeling myself rip apart somehow but it was all in my head and I wasnt hurt. Just in pitch blackness reliving my original death over and over.

**Jem has been SPLIT her male counterpart Mej is pure demon going in search of Desmond while he got  Lyratrisan in the split, Jem got only her mother's side and is human now**

**She blends in with all the passed out victims laying around all effected differently*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
Orcle Network
The Light Tower
Benefaction Guild Badge

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 10:26 pm

Boren:

I watch as the weak orc minds begin to dance along with the creature. Some sort of influence. His dancing was MAGNETIC.

I look down below the ship and see a line up of half dead.. mutated demon people (burnt by Des's fire) all starting to mimic the dance. A few's legs fall off and they still give it it their ALL.

"Who we're you again?"

I ask now fascinated.

It was my turn to compete with THAT. 

Ugh.

I speed mass download everything at once from the human satellite to AI come up with a song apealing to everyone SURELY that will be enough.

*hybrid that looks like Grimwolf slow claps*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:
[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 10:43 pm

Chaos thinks Ettie is Raluca's new body and visits her - while FLEEING the horrible JEAN GHOST ATTACK.

Ettie:

The lack of a corn field was unsettling at first, the barren burnt dirt.

I wanted to see how much was burnt but then it became something else.

A pulling a horrible anxiety if I didn't do something right now, I just couldn't bare it. I had to go back.

Desmond wanted me safe I know but.. how ..why could I leave when so much was left unanswered.

They all think I'm dead for heaven's sake.

It was deeper then that, so much deeper.

So I ran and ran and ran till crows started following me. I stop in a clear spot looking up at the tangled stick like branches of what were trees.

So many… crows..

They reform into the beautiful women, her fairness made her almost celestial stunning resonating like light that I was confused how the crows had flown over such a thing.

Something crosses my mind like it was too good to be true. Not to trust her even though I wanted too right away.

(Chaos): "Of course I had to see you before I depart.. old friend.."

I stop myself from asking 'who are you'. It felt safer to go along with this somehow. 
I nod slowly staring at her. 

She tilts her head adorn with spikes at me in such a way that I realized or could see now she was old very old, not as youthful as she looked.

(Choas): "I do miss your eyes,...not quite the same.."

My eyes are drawn to the bloody cane it, looked like Morgain's but had some editions. From the scent I get a few visual flashes of how she used it. I cant hide that reaction.

She offers it to me and I force myself to take it, feeling sick.

(Choas): "Oh you don't know who you are yet?" She pouts like a child and I forget the elderly women I saw again. "Well sweet girl..we all had a time for innocent didn't we…its a shame " I dont flitch away from her touch appearing much more bold them I was.

"Are y..y..you ..leaving?" I look upward but see nothing but the murky dark sky.

(Choas): "Perhaps, and... when I come back I hope your ready to play."

I did not like the sound of that...

I watch the crows feeling a ting of jealousy at how they fly. It seemed nice. Easy.

I drag the blade end down tiredly continuing on, no longer running. I almost fall asleep but something happens that cause me so much heartbreak I cant. Not even a vison but a sick feeling. I hated that so much more then a vison. At least there was something to work with.

Im too late..

I go into a trance and run again barely realizing I got there at all, so much glass.
It made a chime sound as it hit the blade.

I hear Desmond song and felt sick, that wasnt him... that.. isnt all him.
Isn't..

I cry pitifully still on my own. Feeling like the worst possible thing happened but I wasnt sure what it meant but I felt very guilty about it.

The orcs all leave me be if anything they seem to move away from me. I stop at the bloody boa feather noose..

I freak out wondering how I was going to get up there and get it and..

It burns up in smoke.

(Beolan): "Theres nothing to save.." He says sounding so gloomy. 

"B..b..eo."

I think about him and Desmond in the Center and.. so much has happened..

He lands down next to me thoughtfully.

(Beolan): "You found the septor.."

I nod and gesture to the missing part.

(Beolan): "Yes I know where it is.. we cant get it yet.."

I tear up.

"B..B..but.."

I dont know how but it would help Desmond.

(Beolan): "...well we can try ..since you have it...hold it up.."

I feel silly and hold it up to the skyline like he shows m touching my arm.

(Beolan): "What do you see.."

I squint.

"..dawn.."

He lets go of my arm all moody and I look at him nervously.

What did I say?

(Beolan): "I think... Desmond will be ok. It will reach him....he doesnt want to see me anyway.."

"Wh.y?"

I follow him passed a van where Owyl was STILL waiting inside Wink wondering what happened to the gang *missed it ALL*

Beolan gives the VAN a SAD look before passing it.

More music is projected down and this time it wasnt Desmond, it was ...utter madness.

"B..beo..?"

I stare at all the castle walls and pillars now made out of solid.. light.. constructs. 

I almost touch it but another teenager stops me.

(Blythe): "Hey... you found it.."

She takes the staff looking morbid at it.

"Wh..? Blythe?"

Why does she look like that...

(Blythe): "its missing the most important part.."

I was to shy to tell her Beolan said.. he knew... maybe its best .. not to tell her.
I felt bad she was the princess. I shouldn't... not...

I remember Beolan in the ice. And how he went to her lab...

She was already saying something and I just nod and follow her to the new big light door and watch her knock.

(Blythe): "I can touch it, you shouldn't." She explains discreetly. 

"Wh..at.. made this.."

I struggle to understand.

(Teagin): "*hoding up his notes to the new window wall 'S E X '* on white paper
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 10:55 pm

'The Imposer':

I breath out some steam feeling so POWERFUL again, unstoppable. burning up.  Meradith still desires modesty moving away from me so I manifest more glowing walls between us and the others still being very nosey.

"It will be hard to feel safe ever again.." I whine DRAMATICLY of my massive TRAUMA not quite liking it when I was on the receiving end of one of that little yellow bird's tantrums. 

"With that madwomen loose."

I get up to levitate clothes to myself to dress.

I vainly check out the feathery back cloak covering a very elaborate layered harder wing truly befitting all my species' best traits. 

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 7a6027df775a4e6b3f96c4de1853173ddb13473c
(Bash's ONE wing , open inside layered scales, webbing and membrane with smaller black feathers waterproof penguin like, the back of the wing is coated in all feathers covering up the harder inside. The feather train goes further down to protect spine issues. Its extra big since its only ONE)

"This is remarkable though....just..stunning....I'll never...forget your ...handywork.. "

I take her hand playfully and make her touch the iridescent scaley layer above the webbing.

"You prefer the feathers more...dont you?" I ask in a fake innocent voice. 

I wasn't so keen on this body at first, but if it wasn't so wrecked it could truly be something.

Someone dares KNOCKS on our fortress Wink

I flitch expecting the worst.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 12:19 am

Meredith:

Sebastian projects a wall around us to give us some privacy.

I close my eyes for a moment trying to think how to move forward with our attackers directly above us.

It was hard to focus, my thoughts/emotions had been all over the place since the urn.

I think of my brother for a moment still trying to process his death.

It was... alot. To discover he was alive only to lose him again so soon. Our relationship was really not in the best spot either before he died.

I also think about Beolan before looking around in slight confusion wondering where he was until Bash distracts me with his feelings after his capture.

I look down disturbed.

I felt them too, along with the guilt of everything I did while he was taken captive.

In that moment I cared for Beolan so much that I had lost all control. Feelings had resurfaced which I no longer thought were present and  I... let go.

How could I just let go like that?!?!

I think horrified at my actions which were taken without any greater purpose than simply to be with him.

I wrestle with my own thoughts a moment longer when Bash draws my attention to his wing and has me touch it.

I am instantly reminded of Beolan's wings and pull away startled at Bash's feather comment.

"I'm- I'm sorry?"

I shake my head embarrassed.

"They are.. quite lovely Bash."

I try and recover before we are soon interrupted by a knock.

I wander over to one of the energy walls in thought.

"Would you like for me to go check it?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 4:26 am

*Before the rubyeye was eaten*

Galewind:

I get thrown off and land in rubble that was partially snowy, but not enough to entirely soften the blow. Ow.

I gaze at the ceiling warily just now realizing some of it was even still there despite all the walls knocked down.

Err... Maybe it'll just collapse on her?...

Either way, she isn't attacking anymore.

I feel a sudden intense fear and nightmareish vision that consumes my conscious mind making me unaware of everything else going on. In it, the lazily drifting snow is falling on Cole burning him alive but for some reason sparing me. I grasp him (actually a pile of partially snowy rubble) and in my waking nightmares, I teleport around with him in his screaming agony. But everywhere we go there's snow and more snow.

(The real snow melts against my arms, burning them.)

The 'king' Sebastian comes out above us on a platform on a ship of rainbow glass in he sky and snow starts mass melting as he proclaims the curse is over. The ship's opening behind him suddenly errupts like a damn pouring unending water out of it and over the platform like a waterfall and the melted snow builds and builds to a collected mass ocean.

My son and I scream as he burns in its watery grave and there's nothing I can do to stop it but hold onto him desperately and never let go.

Dave joins Sebastian on the wet platform looking down at us and we look up desperately

(Dave): "It's only good for the boy."
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 4:29 am

*Before Myra's eye was eaten*

Dave:
In reality, I'm on the ground thrashing and flopping around, sonic screaming and heavily panting. My pants had ripped, forming my tail completely and snow had been keeping it going, with flecks landing on it and slowly melting.

In my mind, however, I'm being chopped up like fish in a desert to be eaten by slavers wearing earmuffs. They taunt me that it's because my odd and old bug appearance is too ugly to the fishermen to want to keep me around for singing.

I see my mother, Malady, among them, not even trying to help me as my tail is slowly and painfully chopped and sliced and pulled apart from the bone as I sonic scream in agony but their earmuffs protect them from the blast. Malady looks down at me like one of her test subjects. Until she gets even closer to my face and kneels down next to me and puts her fingers through the back of my hair. I gaze up at her through teary eyes and have a terrible feeling in my chest at the vacant way she's staring at me. I smell cooked fish and gag as I see the fishermen behind her eating my tale on big plates. I look back to my mother and my mind flashes with the thought of how mom had cannibalized whoever my father was when she conceived me.

Suddenly Malady's face morphs into... Mer? and she lashes out and starts eating my face. I scream and see and feel sensations of her guts before it suddenly stops and the vision is gone. (Myra eye eaten by Mer).

I stare up at the ceiling in shock. Not quite understanding where I was or believing I was here and not eaten by a crazy person who really needed mind alteration therapy.

After a moment of taking in deep breaths I come to and push myself to my elbow and glare around ready to sonic scream anyone that looked dangerous that tried to go near me.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 5:26 am

*After*

Galewind:

The vision ends in misery and tears as I held my poor, poor baby.

Suddenly it's no longer Cole, but cold wet rubble.

I gaze at the pile then around me, wide-eyed in confusion, and let go of the pile and flinch back hissing at my burn-spotted and burn drip trailled arms.

I slowly, stare around uncertainly, then push myself up and rub my back where I had fallen on.

I catch sight of Dave and can't help but give a hurt glare at whatever in the goddess' name I just experienced. I think it had to have been a warning from the goddess. There's snow. And cold. Life altering trouble was happening and it wasn't just going to blow over.

Dave catches sight of my look and sonic screams at me and I wince and briefly keep my eyes closed as as I feel the sonic wave rush past me, hurting my ears and causing a ringing sound.

"Thanks a lot old man," I say seething, annoyed doesn't begin to cover the turmoil and feelings that I feel. The sound of my own voice sounds muffled to my sense of perception.

I lean forward at him hissing pissed. He sonic blasts again but I'm already deafened.

I feel the urge to slit his throat with my claws and feel gut-twisting disgust at myself for letting this fish-bug dictate so much of our lives and give my son such a dangerous job. All he ever brought was misery to my son, and I... I let it happen. Goddess... Forgive me. I was brainwashed by my mind and emotion altering captors but now I see the light though your grace and wisdom.

I launch myself at him and bite his throat, jerking to the side, ripping a chunk out. Blood rains onto my face, but I don't care. The taste of his siren bug tainted meat tastes so interesting and good after so long with sickening fake meat. Goddess I even let them take real food from me. My mother would be horrified and I should have been too. Damn these brainwashing creatures.

He gives a blood curdling and bubbling scream, his lips so close to my ear but for me at least it is blissfully muffled by his earlier sonic attack.

His horns send out vibrations and white noise as I claw at his face.

He rears back and blindly barrels my horns at my face, one of which scrapes my temple, but the other gouges my eye and I scream.

Dave thrashes, staying his blood around on me in splatters and bites his sharp siren teeth into my arm tearing into flesh and muscle. I feel him faltering to the bloodless and ferocity of my initial attack but he keeps trying to push through. Pushing my half-blind face away with his hands as he pulls his head and my arm with his teeth in the opposite direction away from me and I hear a bone snap.

I scream as I feel so many things at once. The ripping of tendons and flesh and the blood pooling and dripping from my lost eye.

I slash and claw blindly into the side of his head and suddenly there's no more resistance as the hands on my face fall away and Dave slumps over pale and pooling blood from his neck.

With my one good eye I crane my head to see the old man laying there still with...

I gaze at the appendage on the ground with him numbly.

He went out... But that bastard took my arm with him.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 8:24 am

'The Imposer':

I watch her conflicted reaction carefully to my wing.

I did not feel up to teasing her about Beolan at the moment.  So I say nothing just ruffle it trying to get used to the folded placement on my back.

Oh Beo would be punished for his lack of assistance in my time of need. But in a way Meridieth wouldn't have to give such focused attention to his broken body... ugh

"Please do."

I reply to her offer to get the door, already knowing who it is.

"I don't think my mother knows..what happened..the longer I can withhold her dramatics would be most satisfactory." 

I muse disturbed with Blythe looking so young..*Boren twitch twitch*

Instead, I work on the light constructs making them more practical and shapely going over EVERY means of escape.

I notice life forms have ventured below into the laboratory chamber and I leave that open.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 9:01 am

Leithe:

I shake holding Juliet's pig freaking out. I shutter not sure what was more mind numbing all the terrible visons of watching my loved ones eaten by disgusting buggy mandibles of Krawl pirates. I still feel the slime.

Then... Lasha was ..really.. snatched away. I try not to scream. 

It was... Beolan... 

(Fretta): "I smell... something..fishy.."

I hear her voice, seemingly so undisturbed. But then I see the tanks the squids..

I rush in and try to find a weopen to GO BACK FOR HER.

A couple of the ally's nurses whisper worried, asking Cole what they should do, how to stop her. If they should chain her up before she too dies.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 10:09 am

Meredith:

I nod my head in acknowledgment before wandering over to the door and opening it.

"Hello.."

I smile blankly at the very young Blythe now before me and.. Ettie and Beolan.

I step aside and lean against the doorway as my mind started playing tricks on me again.

I keep my confusion silent for now before holding a blue flame behind my back in case they should turn on me.
Back to top Go down
HYBRID

HYBRID

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:39 pm

William:

These passed few hours have been absolutely NUTS and that's saying alot with a resume like MINE!

The shield finally went up again and with the exception of that one crazy broad (Jem) I think we are all going to be A-okay!

**Somehow completely missed Des and Beo standoff**

(Aman) "Oh bullocks I think I scuffed my armour?!"

"Come on we NEED to patrol the perimeter!"

Because that one teenage PERVE certainly is not! (Teagan)

You would think by now the royals would invest in a few good doors, especially after all the times we walked in on Sorin!

Sobs

And poor little Meredith, she hasn't been the same ever since her big reveal/return. Everytime I see her she has been hysterically sobbing or wandering around with a blank sort of look on her face. I just saw her not too long ago muttering something to herself - it was quite disconcerting, but then again, it has been a rough few hours, especially for our POOR KING.

*Everything goes BLACK as both the Valerian and myself are attacked out of nowhere.*

**Timeskip**

I wake up with no pants or jacket. The Valerian is missing his armour as well.

(Aman) "Ughh... what the hell?!"

I bolt upwards in only my boxers and undershirt DEMANDING answers!

"Hey! WHAT IS GOING O--?!"

A devilish little she fox appears behind me, restraining my arms and covering my mouth from speaking any further.

The Valerian barely has a chance to sit up before he too is kicked out COLD by the King's right hand man WEARING MY PANTS AND JACKET!?!?

(Klaus) "We can't be expected to hide around all day! These soldiers will be the first of MANY!"

A woman wanders over stiffly in Amans full Valerian armor (including her head) which kept me from identifying her.

(Woman) "We understand that brother dearest, but if you haven't already noticed, the shield is up!"

She snaps at him.

(Klaus) "Handling the news well I see, I didn't have to tell you, you know..."

He remarks but I did not understand the reference as I proceed to struggle.

(Russia) "What do we do with him?!"

Klaus flashes over and I nearly PEE MYSELF.

(Klaus) "Well he's not a robot, but from what you told me he most definitely could be another clone. Let's kill him!"

NOOOOOOOO

I try to yell and struggle against both his and the fox's grip as the mysterious woman intervenes.

(Woman) "Knock him out and leave him. This room is compromised anyway."

I take in the small space but everything goes BLACK before I can determine where we were.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 6:51 pm

Beolan:

*annoyed Meridieth KNEW where I was I was LURKING in the SHADOWS *ripping off ALL of DESMoND SNeAK MOVES*
*still hidden from Blythe and Ettie AT LEAST Wink*

My GRAND plan was to flash inside when she opened the door and LURK.

(Blythe): "Meridieth... *looks awkward recognizing her own jacket on her.* "Can we come in, um...." She looks up at the singing sound projecting from above a little afraid. 

Was that really what Boren sounded like...?

I try not to make a huff of insolence.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2024 7:52 pm

Meredith:

I grow annoyed when they don't take my physical que.

"Are you going to be "dramatic"?"

I grab both women by the hair and drag them inside.

"Absolutely USELESS the both of you!"

I SHOVE them onto the floor before slamming the door behind me .

"What were you doing outside?! You KNOW you shouldn't be out there!!!"

I space out reliving a past memory from my childhood.

"Do you want bad things to come and find you?!"

I tower over them pissed.

"Well? DO YOU?!"

I back hand Ettie and storm off to find something to terrorize Blythe with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass   [2259] Lessons Burned in Glass - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Lessons Burned in Glass
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next