Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2250] The London Misson

Go down 
+17
Jean Starker
Laith
Ethan Goth
Ephraim
Desmond Deathwalker
Tyrone Goth
Raginbar Xern
Rulez
Princess Blythe
Hepaci Gallus
Meredith Sulez
Crystal Bloomfield
TLG Admin
Dora
HYBRID
Adamaous Rapce
Beolan Starker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ephraim

Ephraim

Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.
Neotronics Guild
Member of the Neotronics Guild.

Species: : Vampire
Personality : 'under wraps'
Home Base : Traveling Performer

Database Profile
Alignment: Neutral
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 8:08 pm

This is why its not 'mean' Effy isnt allowed back into the team.  Crying or Very sad

Ephraim:

I try to set myself on fire but it is not enough not to get taken over.

The one remaining tiger roars in alarm, swiping at the zombies crawling out of the ground.

One would be surprised how many dead bodies were on the land of the elite...

so many bones to hide.

Raginbar:

I hiss at the tiger KNOWING what its kind is going to do. AND WHAT IT DID!

*Prequel Place where Tigers roam egg trauma*

"Didn't we meet before?" Oh yes...too bad your brother isnt here.. oh to decapitate his brother, with his SPINE! May'bea tie you both up in a bowline knot! Cant get much closer then SIBLINGS..such a beautiful bond one can have..."
I seeth in a delightfull freeness of my own.

(Dorian): ((Effy calm down...sto-))

The tiger tries to stop me but its spine goes first, then the ribcage till its properly deboned. Dragging all that jambled jelly mess along by a bloodied tail in the woods. I let go and finely remove all of Effy's mask and gloves that had taken the blood for me not to touch its taint.

The bats fest pulling away from the sniveling brat and all the half burnt up sowing witches.

I step over a delectable redhead but she wasnt on my mind.

Not Sebastian but good enough.

"Ello poppet, a big boy like you isnt afraid of bats are you?"

I get down to his level smugly.

"Or the dead... their just...puppets..."

I make the old lady get up and then drop her back down while the deboned tiger was like a slug.

"And, 'All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts"..." I humm an appropriate quote to the lad.

"Welcome to London.."
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Infection Evolved: Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Nebuquine / Illumicero / Wolvinter / Octoen / Inkling / Siren / Goldfish / Tudokoa / Human
Personality : Hardworking, Initiative, Whimsical, Flexible, Protective, Analytical

Database Profile
Alignment: Helpful
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 8:49 pm

Ethan:

"I... Uh..."

I sniffle and slow to a stop towards a man confused when I get greeted and talked to.

I gaze up at him until he gets down to my height and I listen to his strange words and watch the... bodies... One's a feline... And something was very wrong with it. I feel a crawling shiver spread over my shoulders.

But... Learning the dead were actually controlled... Did make this whole thing less scary... One person was better than a bunch of wild mindless things... I think?... Or... Should it be the opposite?.. Um... Hmm...

He welcomes me to London.

"T-thank you." I sniffle again and try to understand what he said.

"And- And you're playing the part of puppet master right now... So everything is controlled... And good?" 

At least I think what I think I'm supposed to take from this...

I look around at the chaos.... But it's.. Puppeted chaos... I guess?

I look back to the stranger wondering... Is he a Ziroyuki?... Is that what this is? Is that how he's controlling them?... Is that why he's talking to me?...

I should be able to tell... but... I don't know...

Is that what the playing the part bit is also about?... Was that code he knows? Is he a relative of Daddy? And he lives here in London?

At that these thoughts I gaze at him awed.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mizzree

Dave Mizzree

Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.
Reeducation Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild's Reeducation branch.
Priest Class Patch
Member of the Hunter Slayer Priest Class.
Infection Expansion
Undead Killer Patch
Killed an undead.

Species: : Infection Evolved: Lyratisan / Siren / Siesces / Goldfish
Status : Reeducation Branch GuildMaster / Mental & Occult Therapist
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 10:55 pm

Dave:

I hum thoughtfully.

"Perhaps his goal is the same as ours."

Ours as in the original goal here. Not mine.

"His spies could have seen Shard here. Maybe they hope to turn him?"

I stroke my chin thoughtfully.

"A Starker god who's destiny determines the cursed fate of the galaxy. The ultimate wildcard as an undead pawn? Who knows what could happen?"

What unthinkable double-cursed horror could such an intertwining desecration make? Hmm... What a thought experiment that might have already come true...

Desmond stops panicking at Blythe's reassurance and unbuckles and patters over to me while I take in this coffee shop on the holo were supposed to go to.

Hmm... Hopefully we find some horses there or on the way or around it....
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 11:15 pm

Meredith:

I follow after Desmond to our new leader as the Princess instructed.

I was so relieved I was no longer steering the ship.

Such pressure!

"Tully stay close."

I whisper to him.

He must be considered a posession in this world. Much like a slave.

He could get stolen if we don't keep a watchful eye out for him.

I pet his main, pretending to play my part.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 12:33 am

Keegan:

I observe everyone as was the order, including Dave..scheming again.

The young girl, Meredith believes she files a ship. If she did we would all be in trouble.

The boy, Desmond wrote a ..poem...

Then the one who has a strong role to be 'the lion' he did not look ready for subsfruge. He just stares empty headed at Meredith's hair.

Dave and a boy, they carry on among themselves.

I dont trust priest.. former or current. There allegiances went beyond the King.

If I was king I wouldn't tolerate the Ministry the way he does... IF we find 'Shard' what would happen.

Would Sorin step down without a fight? I dot think so. He is a threat to King Sorin's claim and finding him would be no better, he freezes worlds everywhere he goes if he doesn't ash them first!

"Oh, There was a prophecy about that..wasnt there Dave... your brilliant...' the antlers like an anchor.. heavy the last star..dragged down'...."I comment to Dave's input sucking up to him on his religious level when I think otherwise.
Raginbar didn't want him.

He was far to busy doing unthinkable acts with his whore of a wife. May we never get her back either.

(Blythe): "Dont drag the whale down...got it.."

I raise an eyebrow, not knowing anyone who took it that literal.

I raise my armor next and follow her, we all fly in Neon pink, to pink orange to pink red tones out in the sky.

Onlookers point to us. I raise up a crystalline sword out of my arm gauntlet and bash into a head of a undead.
I turn on my torch and burn it up leaving no infectious trace.

Those near by gasp and fall down.

Blasting at the undead up on the air ships, I swoop down seeing smoke. Starker smoke.

I dont tell anyone and take fire on more of the undead.

I see a worm crawling towards the sewer and stomp down with my massive oversized boots.

Raising the flamethrowing I look around for him. All I see is the goreish mess left behind.

(Hepaci): "Huck! Huck!?" He called desperately searching fleshy burning remains.
I see him netted. The ZOOKEEPERS were here and I believe I saw one flying away fast , alarm lights blaring.

"They have him..they took him. London."
I report to the others and fly back through the trees looking for more undead.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 12:33 am

Mizuko:

I listen to this child speak of herself, she had great strength to be here. Truly the best of her generation. I did not see others getting so far.

"You are worthy of my blood."

*head pat*

"You may collect them..it has value with the people here.." I reply.

I see PINK in many shades descend down on the city, flying through the sky.

The PINKEST one headed right for the whale.

Another one!

I SENSE the relation.

She fires on the whale and I reach out with my tentacles to pull her rocket thrusts away from us.

"Hurry now it seems we may have a full family reunion."

(Blythe): "He's got a hostage!!"

She reports to the others flying around confused what to do now that the whale had a hostage.

Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Battledome Guild.
Mosaic Builders Guild Patch
Member of the Builders Guild. The combination of Neotronics and the Iron Beasts Guilds during the beginning of Mosaic.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Infection Expansion

Species: : Experimental Zombie Vampire
Personality : Uneasy, Insecure, Inbalanced
Home Base : Blythe's Laboratory

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 12:38 am

Tully:

I frown  I cant overhear what the Guildmasters were all talking about.

Imagine us fighting the vampires!

RAGINBAR HIMSELF!

What luck there was an invasion right when we show up!

But..but..we get sent for..coffee.

I droop my maned head sadly. This costume was so itchy.

Master Dave was boring! How was he going to protect us anyway?

"Why?" I ask Meredith but didn't object much to scooting a little closer as we walked along.

My eyes go wide, the city was something else. All the people!

Most running in terror but...not something you see every day!
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit
House Xernus

Species: : Human/ Regigan Erkin
Personality : Eccentric, Reclusive, Unpredictable
Home Base : The Lab

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:28 am

'Raginbar':

The boy asks me some questions, all I can do is let out a morbid chuckle.

"Thats right."

I look up at the 'failure Guild' Search and Rescue and hiss at the pink lights in the sky.

I doubt they are here for him.

So where is the Starker?

I could smell the smoke.

"You can be a puppeteer too cant you? Ever try.."

I ask the child.

"Go ahead..feel the power.."

I press, he had no lack of victims all around. Spewed all over the grass.

I try to distract him away from all that pink...

How I detest the color..

Back to top Go down
Dora

Dora

Benefaction Guild Badge
Member of the Benefaction Guild.

Species: : Human

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:42 am

Dora:

After I had kicked the brains out of the zombie, I shivered on the ground on my tummy with my head up, staring around wide-eyed in shock.

I jump trembling as something flops down in front of me.

I stare at some sort of bloody heap of fabric that pulsates and shifts with ink.

I found it hypnotic for a moment. A sort of escape from the situation of the disturbing world around me.

Suddenly a thought comes to me.

Stains...

I look around wide-eyed back around me. Another poor pirate getting taken away, calling for Huck. When he's out of sight I gaze back behind me at the ash-y ruins of the estate.

Then look back at the bloodied strange thing.

Blood... Blotches... The coven... The coven wouldn't approve.

I shiver and reach out and grab it, feeling the cooling blood under my fingers.

I bring it to me and push myself to sit up.

The stains...

A shiver charges up my arms like electricity.

They would kick me out for sure...

I rub what turns out to be a mask or maybe a sack? all over my dress and arms smearing myself in the blood.

I'm stained. I'm tainted. I'm free! I'm free! I must be free!

I grin gleefully for a second then lower my head sadly at the thought of the others... Of Huck.. And his friends....

I can't let it be for vain...

I pick up the torn up bed sheet and drape it over my shoulders like a blankie and run off to the trees.= thinking it would be safer with less population to be undead there. Wink

I pant at the base of a tree, hiding behind it from the estates point of view and sit between two big roots and lean against the trunk as I catch my breath.

As I sit crisis-cross applesauce, I gaze at the mask now cleaned from my own body.

"What are you?"

It had to be magical... Magical fabric...?

I run my fingers over the material feeling its softness.

I feel my skin crawl.

No... Skin.

And its inky patterns... Moving... Was that just a magic effect or... Was this some very unusual coven stuff...

"Are you alive? Uh, make a uh..."

I try to think.

"Three dot-ish symbols for yes if you can't make words and uh.. a single dot sploosh for 'no'. Two for 'maybe'."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 11:12 pm

Meredith:

"Because you are cute and someone might try to steal you."

I explain to him before looking around at the city.

It was incredible.

It was kind of hard though taking it all in at everyone running around screaming.

That poor whale..

I think for a moment to myself before looking around nervously, wondering who could have done such a thing?
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 11:27 pm

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 21a3ff25cfeebdc7cda0535c6464397cee6b1b10

'Dermona':

I run my fingers over my holographic hair and feel my 'pony tail' as I follow along out the ship and to the streets below.

I gaze around wide-eyed. So much panicking people and neat buildings.

So this is a 'human' place.

"Did you live near here, Meri?"

I gaze around wondering which building would have been hers.

Stuff happens above though. I gaze up awed at Blythe and her pink team in action.

"Woah."

The Princess is so cool!

(Dave): "Yes, that's correct." He nods to Mer and Tully. (("Perhaps we can rescue some they have stollen along the way to.. coffee... Keep your eyes peeled for non-humans... Especially equines."))
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 11:42 pm

Meredith:

I look over at Des.. I mean, Dermona.

His costume was really good.

"No."

I shake my head in response to his question.

"My village was far less impressive."

And gone now.. very gone.

I think sadly to myself wondering if I could ever handle going back there again.

There were no survivers.. I don't even know what happened to the bodies.

I hope someone buried them.

*Sniffles and wipes eyes a bit.*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Nebuquine / Illumicero / Wolvinter / Octoen / Inkling / Siren / Goldfish / Tudokoa / Human
Personality : Hardworking, Initiative, Whimsical, Flexible, Protective, Analytical

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 3:36 pm

Ethan:

I hesitantly nod at his statement that I could. He wasn't human. He was different. Like I was. It made him safe. I think.

And it was nice.. To be seen... The attention... And it was for what I really was... And not... In a bad I messed up way...

I quietly shake my head no to his question if I ever tried.

I look to the dead bodies everywhere then look around warily.

We were suppose to hide... But... The dead were moving anyway... The attempt would be hidden right? ...And the adult said I could... It can't be wrong if an adult asks you to. They know what they're doing.

"O-okay..."

I stare intently at the nearby body of someone and raise a hand and try to feel it.

I let out a couple intent breaths in my focus and shiver. I think of the thrum of blood in my ears when I move sometimes. Of the feeling if pins and needles when something lacked blood... If the pouring of a heartbeat in fear or anger. The self sensations of the liquid through our bodies that wouldn't be in a dead coagulating person.

"W-what does it feel like? To you?" I can't help but ask curious. Both to try to gage what I should be trying to sense out but also out of genuine intrigue. Other questions flood my thoughts.

Does running blood must feel different then pooled blood? Does he puppet them a different way? Like... Does he feel the muscle tissue? Could he unravel and move the guts independently?

Once I'm introduced to a subject it's hard not to want to know everything. But honestly just talking with a unique person who was also different was fascinating enough. l try my best to keep my questions to myself. To not stick out. But honestly does it matter at this point? I'm not trying to blend into the background quietly around humans. This isn't a human... And he singled 'me' out. Why not just ask?... Or... Would he get annoyed at me?.. For being annoying... Only one way to find out... But first I should really try this for myself...

I try to focus on something simple first. Moving up the arm of a dead woman. Surely I just needed to pull up the fluids once I sensed them, right? Like levitating water? Except in this case it would also raise the rest of the limb with it.. Contained as it was...

The blood in the arm it still felt... Fluidly as I moved it back and forth down the arm. My imagination thinking of it like the ocean tide though blood vessels beside bone and surrounded in skin and muscle tissue. Air must not have gotten to it to start coagulation. Or maybe it had and I just didn't know, as inexperienced as I was.

My imagination next went to a zip lock bag of water and a drenched slab of meat inside. Though that would still be water bending. So maybe that would be useless as a form of practice. Dumb idea... Not to mention how I would even get meat. Bloody or otherwise... Though imagine just bloody meat in all that tissue...

I attempted to move the blood up to raise the arm.
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Species: : Infected Evolved: Vervain Lunarbeast
Personality : Empathetic, Resourceful, Contradictory
Home Base : Lost

Database Profile
Alignment: Mad
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 3:49 pm

Lasha:

I felt really bad Leithe READ one of those awful books the vampire brought in. I wonder if she mind is tainted now.

And even worst...our own family was suffering because of it.
I can't help but feel if the other nurses didn't touch those books, it wouldn't have happened.

Now they are here too...

I walk on feeling pretty grim about everything. Seeing bats in the sky and then the Rescue team in the air. I stare upward watching them flying and shooting.

Being so brave.

I get distracted at the sound of sniffles.

Oh dear... oh dear is Mer getting sick? I heard New London weather is always giving girls consumption!

I move from the end of the line to semi near her.

"Uh.."

I shift my plant in my other arm to offer by holding out to her an unopened sanitized tissues packet from my medical bag that used to be white and puffy but was now disguised 'bedazzled'.
My whole disguise was very out of character for me. I really wish I had more clothes on that showed less skin for ...v..vampires around.

Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit
House Xernus

Species: : Human/ Regigan Erkin
Personality : Eccentric, Reclusive, Unpredictable
Home Base : The Lab

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 11:26 pm

'Raginbar:'

It was hard to say how it felt. Clearly I had some help in that regard..alot of help... alot of feelings from many sources. Many minds, many personalities. This body wasnt even...

"Its like... painting... with life itself. Or maybe floating..."

*hyper focuses on the worms moving around in the corpse bodies of many*

*snaps out of it right before Effy could take control again*

*I watch the arm.. he seemed a bit troubled.*

Not enough blood eh?

"Your an aquatic of sorts..you know all about supernatation... "

I muse.

"Why I think you know quite a bit.. in the genetic banks about blood. I think you'd be a good canaident for a little.. special program my wife brilliantly came up with. Oh your parents wont mind. We're all old friends. We all met on the very same evening as well..... Typhon... and Kelpie.. "

I try not to hiss the last name.

useless good for nothing now being hornless...
What a shame.

Lola's redhead pet 'Keegan' comes in with the fire show.

"Come if you want to see them again."

Ethan Goth is pleased by this post

Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 5:23 am

Dermona:

"Oh."

She starts sniffling and rubbing her eyes.

Is she ...sad?...

I pout.

At least she's offered tissues.

"I would give you head-bonk and rubbies and lickies if they'd make you feel better."

Looks down.

But Tully is the feline... Not that I was told I wasn't a feline.. But... it's Tully day to see what it's like...

I gaze back up to the 'lion'.

"Tully! You should ask her if she wants lickies and head rubbies! You're the kitty!"

Crosses arms frowning.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 10:58 am

Meredith:

I take the tissue packet from the girl.

She was dressed really pretty.

"I like your bag."

I compliment her before Desmond offers to make me feel better.

"You don't have to do that."

I wipe my eyes not intending to make a scene.

Desmond makes a suggestion to Tully and I blush.

"Ohhh thats ok, I am fine really!"

How embaressing.
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 5:11 pm

Lasha:

Meredith talks to me. She was so cool. I just nod my head shyly.

She hair DID smell really good too. 

I nearly blush at what I hear Des say he does for his 'kitty duties'. 

That sounded like bad stuff from the vampire books.

Whoa.. Meredith is really mature, he already has a boyfriend. She's way cooler then I thought. 
I was just making the whole pose uncool walking near them. I slow down and stop to STARE when Tully tries to 'cat headbonk' Meredith. Its more like a headbut to her forehead.

(Tully): "Aherr mewwwoow..I did it wrong didnt I?" He winces "Sorry."

I have no idea what cat things were, they weren't a major species here at all. 
Was that like the whips and chains stuff in the book... why would you want headbonks?

Is it a vampire pain pleasure thing..like vampire fangs and... oh my Dane..

Everyone must be contaminated by the Xern perversion. 
The alure was so strong.

I look around almost hearing the devilish evil sexy english vampire laugh in the air.

*shivers KNOWING THE Raginbar was near*
Would we all be taken like aunt Zorra and put in a  weird cat duty like hearm? Are vampires like cats? Is that why theres no cats here?  [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 1f635
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 10:25 pm

Lulu:

I brighten, with big eyes and make a monkey chirping noise as I feel happiness at the attention and approval. Yay!

I gaze up wide-eyed at the flying ones and Grandpa moving the thrusters away from us.

"Oooo."

Dead people, flying people, cool people, and kicking ass. New London was so awesome! Why do we live in New Paris when all the fun is here??

I look at the sparkles. Have to hurry!

Hmm.. I don't got no pockies for sparkles...

Seeing the pink peoples gives me an idea!

The pinkie shield!

Focuses hard, lifting hands.

My horn glows pink and I make a bubble.

Scrunches up face concentrating.

The top of the shield bubble recedes and the sparklies go into it.

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 0438cae4e4eb57a6a81d05b9cc5e03e5f695108a

Makes monkey chirp noises of triumph!

My bubble levitates down to my hands and closes.

"Yay! I got the whale sparkleys, Grandpa!" I announce.

Shakes bubble of sparkles happily.

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 C6bd9e003cb99079ff581ceb60f4a0fd8e0d87ac

Last edited by Rulez on Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 10:38 pm

'Dermona':

Looks unimpressed with Tully's attempt.

"Well... At least you tried." Uncrosses arms and gives two thumbs up for positivity and positive energies in such an undead place.

Looks back over to Blythe and the pinks and sees cool creatures and a random pink bubble of sparkles hovering above it being shaken.

At least the flying things are pretty. Something nice among all the scared scents, blood, and death.

"What are those?"

I point (to the jelly turtles).

(Dave): "Hmm.. I don't know..." He quickly brushes it off though uncaring. "Look over there, children! A barn!"

He points out a building over on a large gated off estate with a big plot of land woods. I think I heard the thudding of deer that way and rub my ears itching them.

(Dave): "Perhaps we should go see if Meredith's-"

"Mes!"

I correct. I had accidentally called her Meri earlier too. Gotta remember to use the right now.

Mes, Mes, Mes. Mentally chants squinting to self concentrating.

Dave's eyes narrow.

(Dave): "Yes... Mes' idea as correct. Lets check the barn for aliens to rescue!"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 4:16 am

Mizuko:

I prepare to swing on a rope of fire I breath out to the next building. 

There was not much time for them undead whale but  Cthulhu manages using the pony magic.

Not an aquatic pony but still impressive for one so small.

"Good."

I grab her and swing us to the big clock. 

The whale was blasted down into the waters by the suited pink squad.

(Blythe): "Let her go!"

I un hand a tentacle grip from her smugly and look at my challenger.

Below the clock Typhon who looked more like Crusher in some disguise I suppose was panicking.

His weakness disgusted me.

(Typhon): "Lulu!"

Before trying to climb the clock tower he calls back to the one with the stop sign.

(Typhon): "Scylla is safe in the stable!"

He goes invisible - cloaking and shoots up the metal tower. 

(Search and Rescue Member): "Civilian, stay back!"

He must see him wth his helmet's readings and holds him back.

Blythe looks down distracted and I swing us away to another skyscraper - KING KONG style.

((Do you think your daddy can take her in a fight?)) I ask Lulu wondering how soft Typhon got living here.
Blythe surprising seemed stronger now. 

**Too busy messing with decendents to notice the jelly turtle ship has started up and was moving away FAST*
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 4:59 am

Lulu:

Grandpa swings us around! I like the wind rushing past!

I happy squeal.

"Again! Again!" I cheer when we get to the clock.

I hold my bubble with a crook of one of my arms and wave at lady with other hand.

"Hi, pink lady! You're pretty!"

I hear daddy and look down and wave at him too.

"Hi daddy!"

We go swinging again and I squeal and giggle.

Grandpa asks me big question!

"Hmm."

I put my hand under my chin.

(("I don't know who pink Lady is... But daddy can bend metal! Crush armor!"))

Nods to self.

(("But pink lady seem cool."))

Down below momma runs around, heart pounding in concern, gazing up worried and transfixed at the towers while bonking the few undead that come over.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2024 11:07 pm

Meredith:

"OW! Tully!?"

I rub my head in pain.

Nobody wins with a head butt.

*Is too distracted to pay attention to the creatures Desmond was referring to as SOMEWHERE in the background holo-Jean somehow manages to steal herself a bleachy rainbow skelo-shark Wink*

Dave suggests we check the barn.

I follow after as Des corrects him on my undercover name.

Oh right, I gotta remember that. Ok let's see. Des is Dermona and Tully is....? and Dave is........

"What's your name again?"

I whisper to Tully.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 7:39 am

Shard:

*stealing the aquatic lifeform-shelled ship, it was so bright and SHINY with tingly stings.

*rolling around the walls FEELING it all over - stingy shiny zapy zaps BETTER then tentacles  Twisted Evil

I got all weird and distracted by jellyfish membrane ceiling to floor like some crazy CLOWNFISH.

I forgot to go for the skeleton fish too but it is STOLEN, STOLEEN BY THE DARK FORCES AS ALWAYS.

*fires turtle scaled missiles at holo Jean's get away ship*

"FISH FISSH" *over the booming speaker*  

I shout my displeasure at such a THEIVING HARLOT WITCH.

I shout 'FISSSSSSH' for all of London to hear.
They ALL must know I am the true king and all the fish belong to ME farao  
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Builders Guild. The combination of Neotronics and the Iron Beasts Guilds during the beginning of Mosaic.
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 8:57 am

Tully:

"..sorry.."

I say again, embarrassed. Oh so embarrassed. I should have known better then acting like a nasty CAT.

*judgement from canine dominant kingdom* 

*crosses arms looking around trying to find something better to focus on*

I frown when I realize where we are. 

This isn't the coffee shop?

I stiffen at the..fire smoldering piles. Signs of a fight and slashed trees. Bloody stains and signs of dragging.

"L...lion..?"

I reply. I think it was my character...that was dumb.

"You could..name it..."

I look over at the other two cadets. Did they have code names?

(Lasha): "Y..you can name me Mer!" She gets excited and bold in the thought.
I mean Mer has the STICKER. Shes basicly, captain.

The kid with the donkeys ears - Pepe-

He stops sensing the darkness here. 
Burnt smell..burnt FLESH heavy in the air.

He then rushes in the stables first. The animals were all yelling and huffing afraid by it all. 

I look alarmed, hes dead going in like that.

Pepe, eyes closed reaching out to wild horses SENSING for the ONE.

I stop myself from calling out his name to come back.

"..he needs a name too.."

*whale like echoing moaning- fissssssshhhh screaming is sounded over a speaker from the sky*

I look up alarmed.

How did we get so close to the fight.

Did Master Dave lead us wrong ? or was he testing Mer's captain- role to see if she caught it.

Damn those life lessens.  
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

Species: : Wraith/Siragen
Personality : Cold, Eccentric

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 11:54 pm

*A single drone hovers far from the crowds at a safe distance, accompanied by two hybrids in DISGUISE. Once at the aquarium, the drone projects Jean's holographic image, disguised just enough to blend in (no wraith eyes), but still similar in appearance to make her presence known.*

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 05ea8dc1cdbbe95349430c190878105371b97912

Jean:

It was perfect, everything I thought it would be and I HAD to have it!

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Ac13e8741d9ca7ffb488f88bfe6c4b69a3f67241

The hybrids did well to steal the twinkly specimen from it's golden tank and we were well on our way to getting away with it too if it weren't for that CRaZY Starker SHARD!

Ugghh he was so annoying! There really was no "cure" for him Wink

We fly away FAST from "FISH FISSH" as I rub my holo-temples in dismay at what little I could do in retaliation against that little PEST.

TLG Admin is pleased by this post

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 12:45 am

Meredith:

"I think I will call you Lionel."

I giggle at the name's meaning, finding it quite suiting for him.

*Rubs head a little, still a bit tender from that bonk.*

The girl that gave me the tissue asks to be called Mer.

I blush.

The intimidating boy then rushes off to the stables ahead of us.

Tully suggests I make a name for him too.

I try to think of one but a loud noise sounds from the sky and startles me.

Fish?

"Fish!"

I call out to the boy Pepe to get him to come back.

The gods have spoken Wink
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 1:14 am

Ethan:

I listen fascinated by his description.

I can't help but think of daddy and his special scale lamps radiating captured emotions and memories... Could it capture those sensations of 'painting life'? It must be possible... It was just another feeling of course.

I look at the bodies.

Beyond just the feeling of bending life... But to capture something at such a time... Like the last moments of life.. Or.. reanimated life... The thought just seemed... It was hard to describe. Important didn't seem to hold justice but it didn't make it any less true.

A light faded from life but was able to continue to shine. Reflecting out to the people who loved them.

Beauty in death.

I look to the arm and my bad job at trying and for a moment feel upset and frustrated at my failure. I feel my eyes wet but I keep myself respectfully quiet as the man spoke.

I turn my head and gaze back to him and I listen captivated.

A special program? My eyes brighten and I feel a rush of excitement. He assures me momma and daddy won't mind either. He even used their true names so I know there is no doubt. Not that I ever even had any before.

Suddenly, something happens overhead. There's flying pink people?

He says something about seeing them again? Are the pink people bad? I wonder confused. Was this a warning? Or... Was... Was it just a scary fact that I didn't understand? Like when some humans need things in even numbers or when other kids say stuff about stepping on cracks and hurting momma's back?

My eyes widen in startled horror and I tense as a chill statics up the flesh of my back, leaving goosebumps in its wake when a scary loud voice starts screaming 'fish'. It gives me scary bad feelings in my tummy and my mind races in panic.

The humans... ? Did the humans know they were here? Where they gonna round up the aquatics?! Or maybe it wasn't even the humans but something else. Maybe those pink people were the evil Boren people? Either way it was something horrible.

He knew! This must have been the warning!

I quickly patter over to him and hold onto the fabric of his clothes. Clinging to him for safety.

I had an overwhelming, eyewatering fear to not look towards the direction of the scary monster's voice. But next to the security and protection of the kind adult, I let my curiosity and desire roam free. I needed to know. So I look.

My mind became blank in terror. Words were dead in my head and throat. Just frightened silence as I huddled against the man, willing to follow him anywhere away from here.

Lulu had already been captured and surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mizzree

Dave Mizzree

Pharacore Guild Patch
Reeducation Branch Patch
Priest Class Patch
Infection Expansion
Undead Killer Patch
Killed an undead.

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 4:06 am

Dave:

I glance at Meri blush at the nurse's request and wonder what kind of name first came to her mind for that reaction.

I quickly get distracted though at the big reason for being here and rush after Pepe.

The burnt flesh smell didn't bode well. Perhaps Demons and their hellfire were trying to interfere with out holy work! They even taunt with yells of fish! But I'm not so easily swayed from the mission with simple suggestion of cooked fish. Mental suggestion is MY domain. They're going to have to try better then that!

Desmond had a confused expression for a moment then shifts to understanding.

(Desmond): "Oh I get it. Lionel the Lion! Fish the Fish!"

Pepe didn't look like a fish... Though maybe the young alien didn't know that if my son's girlfriend's lack of knowledge about food or aliens or really anything was something to go by.

Desmond then squints at the sky wondering if it was gonna start raining 'fish' because the sky proclaimed it. He peers around trying to spot a projected face like Sorins.

There's a rustle and then suddenly an undead baby dear charges out from the brush clomping out and lashing its head about chomping towards the kids. Its poor parents were slain and it starved.. Now it shall feast!

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 0605f82d6a3d791b0d5f467b134e787554be26be

After laying so long, decaying among the dirt, and then hiding in bushes, leaves, and broken stuck branches are scattered among its body giving the young fawn the appearance of deer-like antlers despite its age.

(Desmond): "Wormy!"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 5:26 am

Pepe:

I press forward among the spooked ponies. So many stamping their hooves and huffing from the danger.

For a moment in the darkness, a flash of beastly unhorse like snarl, gurgling and squishing of tentacles.

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Eed6539b7d4977276af19d18148fed829a2d25ae

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 1f99ac93b0addb9c2dd91b49b2571f744a129059
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 761128750307bfb6ad370dd1a3f41407bb5314cc
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 F002bf345d90091d78884bc7abf4ef6f82358410

- Levithan's long lost sibling, Scylla camouflaging and morphing its many diverse dna to just resemble a 'normal horse' -

As the word FISSSSH is proclaimed. I am shaken to the core. The horses get more rouwdy wanting to run.

I try to look again in the dark stail, did my eyes decive me there? I see nothing but a horse. Like all the others.

TRICKY from the enomey to make me flee, when I AM CLOSE.

"Pure one! Come forth!"

I hold out my hand.

"It will be ok, together we will vanquish evil.. come come.. great steed we have need of you!"

I call to it and one steps forward, calmed and entranced not like the others even if it looked like it was.

I put the lasso around its neck and begin to lead it back to Master Dave BUT.. a fear a SCREAM.
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2024 5:34 am

Lasha:

I was SO uncool Merideith didnt even want to name me.

whyy do I try. Sad

(Tully): "Good one!" He said approving of his name, Lionel with playful glee.

I was mortified and look away into the distance, anywhere but the others.

Laithee...

I wish my sister was here. I am SO useles without her.

I hug my plant then let out a scream at the monster coming our way....holding out the planty thinking it will ward off whatever that is.

A cadet shouts 'XERN'!
Des said 'Wormy'

I CLUE in.

(Tully): "Is..that Raginbar!"

He remembers what the real Guildmembers were discussing back on the ship. HE was here wasnt he..

Tully tries to find a branch to hit it back with awkwardly with his big plush hand/paws...

I peer closer from behind my plant biting my lip as I take a good look.

He was... much smaller then I thought THE Raginbar would be.

What did Auntie Zorra see in him??   Shocked

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 4:57 am

Little Ettie:

I timidly get off the ship after at least an hour of the others all leaving. It was clear.

I had watched them in the vents. Sadly, maybe jealously of the other children, here for the mission not running away like me.

Even on this ship they spoke of Lord Raginbar, the coven…

They would never like me.

Mr. Morgain made it seem so easy, that I could go with him and see the world in the legends about the Starkers and the majestic kingdom but I haven't seen a Starker and they threw me in a place just like the pit.

At least with the coven I could be helpful, I could clean and give blood.. and Princess Bellatrix was nice to me. Sometimes I got to play with her children.

I don't think about Ragweed's mean bullying or Prince Orion's ill will, the other servant's hostility, the beatings and starvation.

Compared to escaping the bad place, it all seemed not so bad now, it was familiar. It was home. I wanted to go home.

Their was purpose to it, I helped them, they needed me. I left them.

Lord Raginbar was nice to me..sometimes.

I flitch at the surroundings, the small patch of grass and few trees in the park area of the NEO had shocked me, all this land and green everywhere was even more stunning and unbelievable.

Truly being… outside.

I fight the urge to run about and smell the grass and leaves. I felt discented and detached now from the treatments.

Like I forgotten how to be happy ever again. Too numb.

Things start raising from the ground and from the trees, dead things or half alive thing... vampires of sorts?

I freeze up till I hear the voice in the sky.

There was something about it. So all consuming.

I shivered and darted away not quite sure where I was going.

"L..l...ord.."

I gulped seeing Lord Raginbar himself, a boy was holding onto his leg. I didn't understand the scene that upset him.

A monster up there, the soldiers. Conflict. No matter. All I saw was him.

He was looking at the creature grabbing him for a moment re considering at the thought of that rare blood, a most exquisite morsel.

Then I distracted him.

('Raginbar'): "Raquel well look who dragged herself back -hence, didn't we say the outside world was cruel..didn't we show you what happened to Orion!? Did thee truly believe they would have more mercy for ..you?" He said the last word with such anger I look down ashamed.

Why did he call me that?

I didn't deserve such a noble R name, I was jut a lowly servant. 

"Y..you did..." I struggle to speak, to explain my folly.

When he made us watch what the Overlord sent of Orion.

That that was how they all saw us. Capture us, hurt, torment.

He said the station wasnt a prison it kept us from..that.

That everyone outside hated our clan, his family but also the servants would get no reprieve either by aosisiation. No one would ever trust someone tainted by vampires. 

Orion wanted to go and that's all he found. Its what he deserved for leaving.

I remember... 

"Home?" is all I can choke out.

('Raginbar'): "Lets..."

I hear him growl and I glance with curiosity at the boy. He held his hand leading him onward. I followed.

('Raginbar'): "Leviathan..." He called him as we suddenly were on a  ship - cloaked. 

It looked strangely... colorful*circus decorations*  and not like home at all.

I flitch back at a big water tank with a squid smacking the wall.

The big flag like sign above it read 'Princess Splash' and had a picture of a beautiful blonde siren on it.

**Princess Splash was fired for disorderly conduct from the circus, the freak show picked up this kraken instead for the water show.. its not the same at all, this is truly the circus's last days..**
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 7:15 am

Leviathan:

As my heartbeat fast, eyes distant, I hear a girl stutter. The man knew her. There were more warnings or well, more accurately, past warnings apparently. I shiver.

I can hear their words against the thudding in my ears ad despite my waking attention elsewhere through my multitasking Octoen brain, even so far in a muddled, sad state in my mind of seeing my family and the odds they were against.

We're moving and I'm on autopilot.

I still didn't know his name, but he knew mine. My true one. Hearing it helps somewhat ground me back to reality a bit from my shock. We're... somewhere? I don't know where. I manage to let go of him and hesitantly and warily take a step back to give the man space.

I look up at him blinking trying to clear the fog away.

I then jerk at the smacking sounds and turn my head towards it. Oh... a squid?... Okay then...

I look back at the man.

"Y-yes? Sorry."

I glance around. Such a strange place. I look at the girl finally. He called her Raquel.

"Hi." I finally manage out quietly in a belated greeting.

A slight part of my brain thinks or the man's greeting. And goodbye London, hopefully.

I look back at the.. 'Lord'.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2024 11:58 pm

Meredith:

Fish didn't come back Wink

Before we can decide what to do next, a monster fawn attacks.

I grab a rock and throw it at it.

"LEAVE US BE!"

*Runs to the side with the other kids trying to keep away from it.*

What is this thing?!
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2024 9:47 pm

Little Ettie:

I realize that's not him, there's some suttle differences...
I stared at Lord Raginbar enough to tell. They could be any one of each other any time, it was so amazing and powerful.

"A..re you...k..idnapped?"

I whisper, was this new daddy's son who was gone?

One he much rather have then me.

I think about his anger... 

He hates me.. 

Its all my fault.

The ship moves, we we're already leaving. No time to try to free him.

I try to peer closer at him as if I could sense something but I dont even know where to start.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Dave Mizzree

Dave Mizzree

Pharacore Guild Patch
Reeducation Branch Patch
Priest Class Patch
Infection Expansion
Undead Killer Patch
Killed an undead.

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 6:46 am

Dave:

"Good, good," I add in when I see Pepe managed to find and retrieve a strong horse among the fearful rest.

There's a commotion outside though. I heard the name Raginbar proclaimed.

I rush outside while taking my penlight and a lighter from my front doctor's coat chest pocket. I'm also keenly aware of the flask of holy water attached to my belt under my coat. But I leave it for now. The evil Xerns may have dared get this close to a barn to stop our mission, but surely the proximity would protect us from any direct witchcraft.

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 0a1d6bd9767b854e952b158e2f4f390a4a2a452a

There's a fast trotting defiled undead creature. It flinches as a rock hits it and its feet go sliding among the dirt and overgrown foliage. With effort of it's spindly legs it manages to just barely remain upright. It makes a noise and shakes its head as if to shake the sting off then charges forward and clasps its muzzle onto Tully. But the deer's herbivore teeth unaccustomed and unmade for stripping flesh from bone, does it's best at chewing and tugging against the thick bulk of the lion costume. Some of it's teeth loose and break off the rotten gums with a sickening suction noise and stick into the costume's fabric.

Running with the others, Desmond follows Mer's example and picks up a rock.

(Desmond): "Bad worm! Bad!"

He runs in a curve to see the deer again instead of just Tully and throws the rock. It hit's its side and the deer makes a noise and reers up smacking it's front feet into Tully.

I turn on my penlight and clamp in in my teeth as I use my free hand to snap a branch off a nearby tree and light it with my lighter. I put the lighter away and hold out the flaming branch and re-grab the light from my mouth.

I approach the side, direct the beam at one of the deer's eyes, and jab the flaming branch at it.

"May the holy flames burn away your monstrous abomination! May the heat sear your insides and crack and melt the horrid crystal taint underneath! May the light cast out the dark! In the name of the Dane, begone evil and leave only the sane!"
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
The Overlording Empire of conquest and experimentation.
Orcle Network
The Overlord's networking intergalactic checkerboard...your move!
The Light Tower
Where the fun never ends... or does it?
Benefaction Guild Badge
Member of the Benefaction Guild.

Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 8:04 pm

Overlord Boren:

My solar recharge is interrupted by an array of ruckus and calamity over the dead raising on multiple worlds. 

One pertituclar planet of mine is most effected, given the mass amount of dead…. digging till they drop dead, endless cycle.- The place Klaus and Bash went too - 

I consider just exsquishing the whole thing, it wasnt very necessary. More knowlegement for me to keep the old academy of brick and mortor.

Apparently 'the chair' they were building… was taken so perhaps not so random?… I can imagine who took it. If it was left it would be eaten in the frenzy of the undead.

Claw was reporting his experience in a half eaten state, mourning for that accursed chair more so then not.
The chair also being corpse.. many corpse.. came 'undead' alive and it was quite a sight. 
I almost would have liked to see such a monstrosity as the unead fused and screaming chair.
Imagine such a freakish sight, a chair eating and rip into its builders and running on its own will or ... I assume  Raluca puppeting the corpses.

I was debating answer his request to be evacuated or let him perish with the planet..when something less gorish and undead enters the picture.

Shots fired in my relatively quiet space..

From a celestial angelic wispy jellyfish creature- massive in size. Instead of gelatinous body it had hardened crystalline color hanging shell.

Shell like material, resembled a turtle shell.. and it was shooting a skeleton whale like aquatic that  'Jean ' had been so keen on invading London for.

"Why Jean you acquired 3 for one?... finely some good news today."

I say over the speaker at her 'haul' if we count the whale, and the bonus of the ship attacking her with its ONE crew member. 

Shard.

I knew it since the moment he entered my space I telpethaticly heard the projection from him of 'FISSSSSSSHHH"

[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 5b3278b53c8d800843f8c6a947e91147f29e806e
front
[2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 98eb43d78d7ec4405ab9441ab1d294920082f994
back
- Mizuko's Aquatic DNA creation, a living celestial being between turtle and jelly, as it moves it shifts and flows almost like water, it camouflages and changes like a octopus taking on the galactic background quietly. Or it can hyper activate its tendrils swirling and morphing hot for turbo thrust, they can then change into into thicker paddling flippers for a slow but steady stride a living space traveling 'ship'.
 Stolen by Shard to chase JEAN into Overlord Space, he rides it after her and the sparkley - 

I order one of the Tulley Traffickers to help Jean, and hit that the 'jelly-creature' attacking her to be hit with a nerolizing stunner blaster modified from a tracker beam. They were the best at subduing new specisims and this was quite new. Made by someone I imagine.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2024 10:17 pm

Tully:

*is useless with these BIG fluffy paws*

I cant get a stick or a rock or anything to help the others.

Darn it..

I am forced to hide behind MER and her heroic hair as the tiny Raginbar attacks.

Master Dave brings on the powah of Dane and I try to see what happens but my big lion hoodie ruff blocks my side as it goes over my eyes. 

"Grrr!"

(Pepe): "Be a good HORSE.."*pats black pony unknowingly forcing it to obey and stay a 'horse'* "its ok...you'll be safe with us."

It huffs and relents. I stare wide eyed.

"Whoa thats a better costume.."

(Lasha): "Do..do you need..elp?" She squeaks but Pepe shakes his head.
He was ok.

"We need to get to the..coffee shop!!" I turn to Meredith worried and stressed we were off course of the MISSON.

"Princess said it was safe there.. "

Master Dave TESTED us and we fell short!
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2024 5:36 pm

Meredith:

Desmond - I mean Dermona - helps throw rocks.

Lionel was too scared and hides behind me.

Awe!

Just when all hope seemed to be lost, Master Dave performs some sacred ritual and saves the day.

*My jaw drops at such badassery as FISH seemed to make nice with a horse.*

Wow off-Neo missions are intense!

I think to myself a bit overwhelmed when Lionel reminds us of the mission.

"Oh yeah!"

Oops ;(

"Yeah, let's go guys!"

I chime in agreement before directing the group onwards in search.

*Is still shaking a bit from the adrenaline.*
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

Species: : Wraith/Siragen
Personality : Cold, Eccentric

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2024 7:38 pm

Jean:

Our vessel shakes as we are once again fired upon by the aquatic ship.

Boron's hybrids are quick to retaliate as I stare out the window boredly until Boron himself comes to our aid.

Finally, the rough ride was really starting to disturb my fish Wink

"Yes, yes a shame all things were not so easy."

I message back through the ship's communication systems before we are finally able to board the main vessel.

Once on board, I have my new specimen, and their tank, transported to a lab for the time being before projecting myself into Boron's scene.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mizzree

Dave Mizzree

Pharacore Guild Patch
Reeducation Branch Patch
Priest Class Patch
Infection Expansion
Undead Killer Patch
Killed an undead.

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 11:32 am

Dave:

Jabbing and slashing with my lit stick, it shrieks, front legs and branchy skull flailing.

When Tully gets away from the onslaught, it turns to me rearing up I do one final heafty stab through the undead creature's torso using the branch like a stake and force the infant down. The small thing falter under slippery twindle-y legs on loose foliage, and under the weight of my staked pushing, and it's caught plant-y bits and rotting flesh burning.

I bring my heel down on the small skull and it cracks under foot.

I lift the crook of my arm to my nose from the stench of the decaying cookout, mold, and wet burning vegitation.

Young 'Dermona' vomits in a bush at the strong smells in the air.

I step away and evaluate the body briefly, making sure it remains still as the kids start off the trek back through the forest. I raise my gaze and sweep over the area for any more undead as I follow behind the cadets.

('Dermona'): "What if it's 'playing dead'?" He whispers following the others, while peering back the way they came the the tiny mound of smoking bones and stumbles on a rock ahead of him nearing falling but just flails his arms a bit instead, keeping his balance.

I ignore the alien of little faith and give the horse Pepe found a little pat on it's back as we head out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2250] The London Misson
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2