Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2250] The London Misson

Go down 
+12
Dave Mizzree
Rulez
Princess Blythe
Ethan Goth
Hepaci Gallus
Meredith Sulez
Crystal Bloomfield
TLG Admin
Dora
HYBRID
Adamaous Rapce
Beolan Starker
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

[2250] The London Misson  Empty
PostSubject: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 8:57 am

Best Friends FOREVER Hepaci and Beolan are raiding New London.

Hep's little brother Huck is trying to free some Royal House Seamstresses after exchanging notes through the wall. Because they dress and tend the royals, security is tight. Huck has not answered his communications. Hepaic begs Beolan to distract. 

Beolan:

[2250] The London Misson  Abcaa9fd8137be4f56f3377e7ddde898e0e8e98b
"Are you sure it isn't kidnapping?"

This was completely the opposite of what I usualy do... 

Free humans to go live in the Overlord's hellscape cities?

The thought was mind boggling, free human villages seemed the safest.

Why wouldn't a large free human city be the best place for them?

Hepaic was finishing up my facepaint. I had  been decked out in 'pirate' treasures. Seagrass necklaces, shells and so much glitter and paint. Colorful parrot feathers were stuck in my wings and hair.

(Hep): "Positive Bebe. Their lives suck....trust me."

I nod numbly thinking about Meredith again. 

I take off and loose some colorful fathers as I glide down a massive bridge or was it a mothership.

I pull out my pirate paint gun and spray tagging it.

'BOREN' in BLUE

That should piss them off.

I drop down to the city streets, looking at the shop windows. I toss paint bombs at them - splat splat.

Women in puffy dresses scream and throw shoes.

A carriage stops and turns around wrecking traffic, someone pops out of a window and starts shooting at me.

I reflect the bullets and crash through a cafe window. Glass everywhere. People scatter screaming 'pirate parrot!' 

The soldiers were hard to focus on, If only they had puffy hats.

They try to hook into me with a grapple gun and pull me down,  I see others with shock net.

So they know how to defend themselves pretty well. 

Impressive. 

I get away and go high up to the clock tower. A mouse mascot with a  C on his cap was there and running away. I grab his mouse head and put it on.

Then climb the Big Ceth Clock and move the hands - it wa SO LOUD.

I shierk falling down knocking into more panels and building getting all smudged up of colors. 

I hear the real blasted parrot laughing.

"Haud yer wheesht!!" *I shout so flustered the sottish gets STRONG*

The heat is to much now, I see he was starting a stampede, freeing the horses.

Aye gotta split it now...

I fly to the manners and mansions where fancy folk where up to big business. 

I do my best parrot impersonation and  shoot them up with paint.

Horses run into their perfect lawns and open patios.

"Top of the morninnng It quite done looks like rain!? *"bad British accent attempt* as I dump a fountain over another well to do group of softies as I fly pass.

When I look back behind me I cana' belive it. Hep got a hulled whale down from a specialty ship and stuck it up top the castle. Impaled through the pointy part, stuffed full of pirate glitter leaking out

Pure brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected
Home Base : Tunnels

Database Profile
Alignment: Rouge
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 7:58 pm

Adamaous:

My splitting headache did nothing to distract my thoughts from what was to come.

Collar unbuttoned, sleeves rolled back, hair a mess - I was anything but collected.

And calm I was not.

Sitting in this miserable cafe, clenching my coffee cup, made me oh so aware of how unlike these pitiful creatures I truly was.

Their happiness sickened me and this place... filthy.

Absolutely horrendous.

Why, WHY was this table sticky?

I scoot back in my chair, eyeing my coffee cup, not trusting its sanitization either.

Were those.. fingerprints?

I lean over to get a closer look when some painted imbecile goes crashing through the window.

GLASS EVERYWHERE.

I curse and stand up, drenched in coffee now before teleporting elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
HYBRID

HYBRID

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 8:14 pm

Theodora:

I get plastered by paint by some loud mouth with a paintball gun.

Is that a parrot?!?

I squint but can't see a thing through all the BLUE.

*Almost gets run down by a rogue stallion.*

"URGHH!!!!"

I throw a temper tantrum before storming off to make a COMPLAINT.
Back to top Go down
HYBRID

HYBRID

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 8:18 pm

Chubby Girl with Lollypop:

*Points to impaled whale on castle.*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Battledome Guild.
Mosaic Builders Guild Patch
Member of the Builders Guild. The combination of Neotronics and the Iron Beasts Guilds during the beginning of Mosaic.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Experimental Zombie Vampire
Personality : Uneasy, Insecure, Inbalanced
Home Base : Blythe's Laboratory

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue85/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 10:23 pm

Meanwhile on the NEO...word will come of this 'Starker' sighting from King Sorin's spies.
For now its just a normal day of cadet trails and tribulations. 

Navigation Guild HQ pic references

Tully:

I felt like jelly as I unstrap myself from the ship simulation and felt my feet touch the floor again. 

Holographic starry images move slowly along the floor and on me from projectors on the ceiling. It made me feel even more dizzy. The dark lighting forces me to close my eyes. Centering myself.

Whoa.. I didn't vomit this time!

I look around excited for my VICTORY of holding back my own puke. I only have trained on this ship simulation like 5 times. 

Maybe now I'm READY to go on a real ship. I cant wait. Even if it is just moping up after a real crew.

I peek over to see how the other cadets fared..not being nosey or anything just wanting to see if anyone else getst he pukes bad like me.

Its super embarrassing, especially if you hit one of the people below the treehouse! 

I sure know not to stand under a simulation now. 

There's some commotion under the tree and I look down, seeing the King in his fancy new eyepatch coming this way.

"OhmydaneTHISisIT.."  I squeak.

We are going to go on a MISSON!
Back to top Go down
Dora

Dora

Benefaction Guild Badge
Member of the Benefaction Guild.

Species: : Human

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue5/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 2:58 pm

[2250] The London Misson  0c8f617552c9d7bf6a33180caa0107b6d5542819

Dora:

The newly ripped bedsheets lay on my lap unmended.

I held the slim needle but couldn't stop shaking.

There had been salty tears that had streamed down my face since last night and throughout this morning. I had went through all my handkerchiefs and had none left. I couldn't bare to clean those that only had tears nor rub away thoughts salty trails from my cheeks. It felt wrong to do so. It felt like... Like proof of everything that had happened... And... proof that Huck had been real. A tribute to his memory. Something to hold onto now...

Not that I deserved the comfort. I felt so guilty. It had all been my fault. If I hadn't asked if he could free me...

The horrible, horrible sounds I had heard last night!

He was surely gone... Or wished he was... If he is alive he probably wished he never knew me...

No... He was a hero!... He wouldn't think that...

But...

I looked down shaking at the torn sheets and clamped my teeth down and breathed in sharply feeling another wave of sadness.

They would just buy new silk.

But I felt I had to rescue it. I had to. Just like the handkerchiefs...

Another token of my hero. Even if I was still here he had tried, which was more than enough.

I felt an ache in my chest.

Huck is a hero. Is... Not was...

He could... He could still...

I look up startled at the sound of boots running.

I heard a commotion outside.

I rise up, and gently set the sheet aside. I run my hand over it before I sneak out.

I glance around carefully, but the guards were preoccupied with whatever the spectacle was.

I move to a window and my eyes widen and I gasp at the sight of a speared whale raining down glitter.

[2250] The London Misson  F11641518b1fb51e692f42adc6b92dbb4a10bdcc
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 6:54 am

Beolan:

I pull my eyes away from the haunting whale, however Hep did it I'd have to ask later.

I break a window to the Seamstress Estate = info here and listen to human minds.

(Girl 1): (((Its that redheads fault, shes attracting BEASTS.))

(Girl 2): ((What pretty feathers. ohhh bit I musten touch! Cant be defiled...))

"Huck!? Huck!"

I worry he isn't here and we were running out of time.

Some crazy old crones start coming out of an antic drop down. More pour in all with hoods and threads.

I run for it being chased by some sort of thread moving on its own after me down the hall. 

(Elder Sewing Women): "We'll make a nice boa out of that one.."

(Elder Sewing Women 2): "Looks like its paint! Just a plain black! No color tisk tisk."

I look behind me disturbed and retract my wings. 

Stupid Huck what did you get us involved in...these ladies are crazy!

I turn the corner and try to hide in one of the girls rooms forcing the door open.
She was busy looking at the whale.

Redhead...

One of the minds said something about that.

"Do you know Huck??" 
I blurt out in a whisper hoping those scary old ladies don't come in here.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 9:42 am

Brooke:

I glare at the spot ONE costumer escaped from without leaving a tip.

I dont know how he moved that fast.. .he was there, then he wasnt.

That cheap basterd. 

I'll remember his face and spit in his next coffee.  Twisted Evil

I get screamed at by my boss to fix that window and try to sweep the glass in the street where it can be someone else's problem.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Dora

Dora

Benefaction Guild Badge

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue5/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 7:21 pm

Dora:

I turn startled, heart racing, only to find it's not a guard!

My eyes widen at the name and I feel the pain of sadness return to my eyes.

I nod enthusiastically for a second and swallow and approach the stranger who must be one of his friends!

"He- he-" I look to the door and swallow before looking back to him and whispering close as if anyone could here and could catch us here, because they certainly could. "The watcher's barracks." I gaze at him pained upset, sniffle, and look to the door swallow again, and listen carefully. Thinking of trying to lead him there.

But then I hear the Elders!

(Elder sewing woman 3): "Perhaps there are other more colorful feathers hidden under those clothes..."

(Elder sewing woman 4): "Tail feathers? Like a peacock?"

(Elder sewing woman 3): "That too."

I head to the bed while whispering and gesturing urgently, "Under here."

I grab the torn bed sheet to over my hands as I move to crawl and hide beneath it. Surely they won't be able to look under here... And even if they could despite their age, such a place to the ground would surely be too filthy to even risk the potential of touching... Though there is their threads and needles to do that for them, but this is the best idea I got.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 9:38 pm

Beolan:

The girl barely tells me where they have Huck before the crones were on to us.

I telepathically tell Hep, maybe he knows where that is?

I sure don't!

I close my mind off as soon as I send it. The old ladies scared me.

What did I just hear??!

I wince and hide where the girl shows me, despite my reluctant at listening to a red head... Wink

"Thanks"
I whisper and push some shoes in front. Staying dead quiet and holding my breath...waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dora

Dora

Benefaction Guild Badge

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 3:43 pm

Dora:

I turn myself around so I can face towards the door and give a quiet nod to him as I stare at it past the shoes, slightly obscuring the view.

The door creaks open and I could vaguely see sets of boots.

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and my breathing sounds too loud to me. I put my hand over my face, wide-eyed, wondering how to best breathe quietly.

I hear the patter of footsteps move past the door heading down the hall and the opening of more doors, but I thought I had seen at least one pair of boots walk forward into the room.

The moment seemed to hang there as I strained to hear but heard nothing in the room other than the blood flowing in my ears and the silent air going in and out of my nose.

Then suddenly the world turned and there a scream, my own, as I was ripped out from hiding by the leg by a thread and dragged across the floor.

I tried to grab at the floor but all I could grab was the bedsheet that was moving with me on top.

(Dora had not accounted for the Elder sensing all the anti-stain protection spells stitched in all of her articles of clothing.)

The seamstress leered down over me. The thread unwound from my leg and instead roughly grabbed me by the hair, pulling on it, to make me face up at her. I winced in pain at the pull as she glared.

I heard a flurry of footsteps as some people reacted to the scream. If it was towards me or away from me to avoid the possibility of defilement, I didn't know as my concentration was broken by another tug of the thread.

(Elder seamstress): "You little numpty! Trying to skip out during this little show? Back to work in the basement, for you!" 

I felt the tug on my hair stop and I lowered my head to rest my neck.

The seamstress looked at her thread and sneered with disgust.

(Elder seamstress): "Damnable shedding red hair everywhere." She muttered, then kicked my arm with a boot and I held it to me gingerly. "Leg it!" She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Historical Society Patch
Member of the Historical Society Guild.
Hunter Society Patch
Member of the Hunter Society

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Delinquent
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue30/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 5:42 pm

Crystal:

Awe the placebo prey didn't puke. Maybe he's just holding it and it'll come out soon?

Lowers tablet disappointed.

While I could not claim the metal bear's head as my trophy of not to be messed with for real, he could still be mine to show off and dominate over on the 'social media'. Muahahaha.

He looks down and squeaks something. I grimace at the sound and look over the railing.

I raise up my tablet again and lean my elbows against the railing as I snap above-vantage view pictures of the King.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 11:58 am

Meredith:

*Pukes.*

Ugh.. that was horrible.

I hardly notice the King heading this way as I focus all my energy with NOT looking down.

We were so high up, how could anyone truly concentrate?!

It was very pretty here though..
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Builders Guild. The combination of Neotronics and the Iron Beasts Guilds during the beginning of Mosaic.
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue85/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 2:05 pm

Tully:

I try not to look but - look - anyway at Crystal. She has it out for me I know it  What a Face  
Her tablet was at the ready to try to embarrass me. WHAT did I ever do to her!? 

I won't forget how scary she was. Ever.

Meridieth pukes. I've never been so delighted over vomit.

Not only because IT WASNT ME this time but I can help her.  

"Want a mint? Happens to everyone, its pretty but alot right? Do you know all the people used to live on floating islands like this..I would diee."

I offer to her a teddy bear towel and peppermint right when it happens, ready for it.

Too distracted by Meridith to even notice the pretty prink princess armor was out below the tree now too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Vampire Killer Patch
Historical Society Patch
Member of the Historical Society Guild.
Hunter Society Patch
Member of the Hunter Society

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive

Database Profile
Alignment: Delinquent
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue30/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 7:49 pm

Crystal:

I wrinkle my nose at the smell of vomit, and hear Tully's voice and look back over.

Rolls eyes at his behavior with Mer.

Over the top much?

Maybe he's got what I've heard people call 'a crush'...

Narrows eyes.

Ugh! Just further proof I have failed in proving myself here yet. Not that it's been long but still. Out of anyone, the fact the bear boy isn't asking me to crush and pound him, shows I have failed.

Makes rumbled growl noises in my throat.

Is VERY tempted to shove him off the railing right now to put that bear in its place for not showing me the same respect as the Mer girl.

But he doesn't DESERVE me to crush him! His meat is not worth of being pulverized by me!

Weakling in his metal shell!

Hisses and looks away back down to the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 8:23 pm

Meredith:

I accept the mint and teddy towel.

"Thanks Unerth.. "

I wince, catching my own mistake.

"I mean Tully."

How embarrassing.

I still mess up his name every so often after he introduced himself backwards the last time.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 8:44 pm

Tully:

Meredith gets my name wrong.

I just fawn over her anyway, unbothered.

"Y..you can call me whatever you want."

I snap out of the daze of her amazingly sweet hair. Crystal was a rare and exotic alien and didn't smell so ..amazing. 

I absentmindedly look at Crystal as I think about her hair smell, then look away awkwardly.

"S..soilders call one another by their last names ..all the time. Thats what I want to be... uh what about you? What Guild are you aiming to impress?" I ask her as my eyes go back to the Princess in her Search and Rescue armor.

Prince Bash hasn't been around for awhile, the Xerns took someone, they are snatching everyone up. 
I think they are worried about him being next.

My little sister is terrified to sleep at night. They could be anyone, any animal, anywhere..
I wonder if they took someone again or killed the Hand of the King's wife yet.
Former Hand of the King... 
Now we had Sir Keegan as the Hand of the King after Master Carry was removed.
Sir Keegan was really mean, I missed Carry.

Apparently a Xerns been in the Center for awhile now in reeducation, nothing but bad luck since everyone's pointed out.
Imagine a real Xern monster here for so long. I hear rumors they'll move the little witch to bloodwatch soon. Maybe they did and thats why I didnt puke. 
Yeah it was all bad luck. Now I wont have any evil forces around tripping me up.

Ironically I trip smelling Mer's hair as I ty to walk down the tree root steps. 

Owe..

I quickly bounce back up and listen to Princess trying to focus.

(Blythe): "The regulars are all out at the..first incident site. I'll take some cadets today, this isn't a sure set rescue. Just a hot tip from a inside source we may have had a sighting of the long lost King."

(Sorin): "Aren't you all glad you had some ship training courses today, because your going on a real one." He says playfully with a certain look to the class puker of the day - NOT ME this time but poor Meri.

(Keegan): "I'll be evaluating each cadet, dont get in Princess Blythe's way. This is the fate of planets at stake, not a treasure hunt."

I sink a little in my armor, if it was just Princess Blythe we would have had more fun.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Talible/Nebuquine
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Database Profile
Alignment: Villain
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 9:43 am

Hepaci:

Tracker beaming that heavy hulled whale was harder then it looked but worth it. Dem nitwits were mighty surprised. Gapping upward at the celestial oddity above.

Bebe shouts in my head, "The watcher's barracks! Huck!'

Huck..that little shit, getting us all on the chopping block like this. Over a redhead!
 If he was alive I was gonna brain him.

I push away the thought he was dead. We had a REAL genuine Starker on our side. We cant loose.

No one can beat a Starker!

He's brought nothing but good luck and success thus far. 

I load up my weopen and head over in the chaos, I was dressed like a London guard, one that Beo knocked out in his mad flying. 

So much loot littered the floor but I didn't have time to take it.
Hopefully some of the others were getting the goods while we cant.
Humans owe some mighty big space tax if you ask me, all their hiding away and all.

(Watcher Women): "Back for him so soon?"

(Watcher women 2): "We aren't ready. Oh but this coat will be majestic, a real lion of London for our prince you know?"

(Watcher Women 3): "He'll be unstoppable."

I get chills at them suddenly around me.

Another was stitching like mad into something hanging..
It was.... it was...skin fur...Huck.
I then tune into the labored breathing the pain wheezing, HUCK.
Near by.. left alive for Dane knows what.

"Huck!"

They giggle knowing I wasnt a guard, they seemed excited I knew their last victim.

(Watcher Women): "His fur is too old and gnarly not like the boy... why the only use he'd truly give is some..guts.."

Theres a haunting melody of 'cat guts cat guts' before one with super human strength punches into my belly trying to rip out organs.

(Beolan): "Heppp!!"

Beo shouts knocking beams from the roof panels downward.
He was draped with golden thread pulling him backwards like a web. 

I couldn't look at him, only Huck's blooded form heaving. It all felt ...too late.

Water from a busted sprinkler rains down and smoke.

...smoke...

Starker smoke.

I realized the danger and so did the women who were all throwing themselves desperate to save the horrible coat they were obesssed over.
I drop to my hands bleeding myself but try to move to Huck. 

I had to get him.. out of here.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Nebuquine / Illumicero / Wolvinter / Octoen / Inkling / Siren / Goldfish / Tudokoa / Human
Personality : Hardworking, Initiative, Impulsive, Analytical

Database Profile
Alignment: Helpful
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue75/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 3:33 pm

Leviathan:

Momma had taken Lulu and I with her to work. She said it was to give us a chance to see and learn how to 'do plant stuff properly as a garden witch'. Basically how she played pretend stuff outside the home.

It had all been sudden and out of the blue. Like a cool surprise!

[2250] The London Misson  E355796b8a637ad7136b699b8b4866c74fc0fc9b

I gaze up wide-eyed as we approached the edge of a great orchard of Mulberry trees.

As we got closer I gasped and heaved my breaths, wincing and twitching as a strange sensation prickled all over my body like annoying bug bites everywhere.

I looked over my body and ran hands over my arms but saw nothing. I briefly squeezed my eyes shut, lowered my head, and made a whine noise in the back of my throat.

"Mooomm."

Being in the dark and feeling these sensations was sickening so I quickly reopened my eyes.

"I feel weirddd."

Lulu scratched at her face and back and glared around widely looking for the cause.

Mom tilted her head back and closed her eyes as she took in a deep lungful of truly fresh air and not old recycled filter air. Genuine freshness that smelled of jasmine due to the trees. Then let out a breath and reopened her eyes.

(Kelpie): "You'll get used to it."

Lulu looked to her in bewildered disbelief for a moment then glaring accusatorily like mom had betrayed her and looking like she didn't buy that at all.

"What is it?"

(Kelpie): (("You're feeling the mulberry leaves getting munched on by the silkworms.")) She mentally whispered.

My eyes widened in fascination. So it's like we're getting eaten alive!?" I exclaimed in surprise accidently loudly without meaning to be.

Mom looked around paranoid but no one was there... For some reason...

She squinted wondering why and noticed something odd looking on the castle back the way we came and a billowing of smoke from the Seamstress's Estate that the mulberry farm was situated behind and apart of the property to farm at least the regular silk material the tailors and seamstresses used.

"Woah," I breathed out in a whisper, still amazed at the thought of being eaten to death without actually having to die.

Lulu twitched and looked ill. Then eyed me to direct her annoyance at the sensations without admitting weakness or defeat. She pointed at me and looked at our mother.

(Lulu): "Mom! Lev's not being sneaky!"

My imaginative ponderings were rudely shattered and I shot her a glare. "Nu-uh!" I defended and crossed my arms.

(Lulu): "Yeah huh!" She nodded and raised her chin up defiantly.

"Nu-uh! You- You-" I glance around trying to think. "You probably just want to cry to daddy as a way to leave cause you can't handle the feelies!"

Lulu opened her mouth but I couldn't understand it as mom broke through between us.

(Kelpie): "Good to see you're both feeling better to continue on!" She said loudly.

I kept up my glare but it had mostly deflated to exasperation to Lulu past mom.

We both charged ahead to prove we could do it. The challenge had been made and set.

The sensations got stronger once we made it to the first row of trees. I swallowed and gazed up at the branches. It's leaves covered in silkworms.

[2250] The London Misson  3e4e009f459a9d1ecbf2f1fa2038780ca8bd199f

Lulu shot her gaze to me again, then smirked and looked ready to run.

(Lulu): "Race you to the top!" She proclaimed as she rushed to the trunk and already was trying to climb it.

"No fair! Mom! She's cheating!" I complain as I try to figure out how to limb the same trunk as her.

Mom just shook her head, setting 'ritual supplies' down for a break, and cast a look behind her and gazed on concerned at the smoky building.

Lulu got to the top first, hugging a trunk beside where the highest branch shot out, grinning gloatingly down at me, then she turned to face the view and her jaw dropped. She gaped and pointed at the castle with the whale.

I frowned at her gloating then followed her point and gazed about. There was quite a buzz going on about back at the estate.

As mom looked towards the commotion we had been looking, Lulu jumped off the tree, slowing her descent with levitation then starting to run off towards the chaos that looked like guards and horses and smoke.

(Kelpie): "Hey? Where are you going?"

She glanced back at us and waved.

(Lulu): "I'm gonna see the whale!" She announced and continued on.

(Kelpie): "No. You can see perfectly fine from here."

(Lulu): "Don't worry! No one will see me!" She yelled and started pulling off her shirt as she ran.

(Kelpie): "Lulu!"

But she ignored her, determined to climb the castle and see the big animal up close.

Momma dropped her ritual equipment and pointed at me.

(Kelpie): "Stay here."

Then turned and headed after Lulu.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 7:14 pm

Desmond:

I had taken a nap after training with the blacksmiths at the Iron Beasts Guild.

"Meow! Raow! Raow!"

I rush in, in human form, meowing to say I was here.

I did like the whole goddesses void realm of stars aesthetic of the Navigation Guild. One can feel close to the goddess here.

I look down making sure to avoid puke splatter on the floor.

Embracing the gravity and momentum of the goddess can be a tummy troubling experience.

I look around. Something was going on. Maybe some sort of lecture? Whoops. Did I miss something scheduled and important?

I look up and around and sniff trying to catch familiar scents and sights.

I can scent Crystal, Mer, and Tully here.

There's a flash of light above and I look to see Crystal who had taken a picture of Blythe and the King.

I teleport up and smile at the trio.

"Meow! Hi!"

I glance back down to where I had been.

"What's going on?"

(Crystal): "Important history stuff!... I think?.." She snaps more pictures.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySat Sep 07, 2024 7:08 pm

Mizuko:

My mutated metal living island/beast floating in the sky shimmering in iridescent webbing descended forth from the clouds, all shimmering in splendor. Like a seaward heavenly temple. 

[2250] The London Misson  Fb206914f7885fdd81c3fbfd0aaf1781530aa671

It flies straight into the skyland of New London.

I sense kinship to the smallish creature climbing towards the great WHALE.

((WHO DARES HUNT THE WHALE?))

I projet outward and inside my element bubble spinning and flowing - vortexing aroud me. I cross my arms and demand the little one SPEAK.

As I was here in the vapers of this sad, dirty little human world. I suck in scents, and tastes and sensations of this place.

[2250] The London Misson  A77bf79470562479389da693367126502991d454

I feel the whale is very DEAD. Void of the purity I see. Tainted and full of deceit and hulled out for the humans enjoyment. 

Damn the stars! I was SO CLOSE. AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 10:21 am

Meredith:

"Honestly, I think I would be perfectly happy with any of them."

I say in response, still having a hard time choosing.

I admired Tully for knowing exactly what he wants and going for it.

To have such certainty was a valuable thing indeed.

The Royal's and their official speak up regarding the new mission.

I listen quietly and blush a little embarrassed at the King's observation.

The King's hand brings a level of seriousness to the situation which I respected.

It was truly remarkable that we were already going out on missions.

Weren't we all just a bit.. young for this?

Desmond joins our scene and I smile at him.

"We are going over our new mission."
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 1:58 pm

Blythe:

Search & Rescue was getting a run for its honors right now. It felt bad to take focus off Dr. Foxe trapped with Raginbar but I'd be going myself to New London.
 Everyone still around the border and Bloodwatch will be at the siege. If...theres any improvements at all. 
It was a tough situation. A child hostage to think about.  No one can get in, he'd know now.
Sad to think he had spies on Bloodwatch or it wouldn't have happened at all.
All the scientists that went near Zorra were dragged to Rehab to be checked for loyalty, who would ever side with a worm possssed corpse in this day and age of enlightenment was truly insane.

For some reason I thought it would be easier to handle Raginbar without Raluca.. if what they say is true but..he seemed more then capable of screwing everything up without her.

In a way New London was involved he still finds a way to get 'the white' to the elite there. And for what?

If we could find whatever it is that links Raginbar to London, maybe we could help Zorra and find Shard at the same time... if not.. I think I'll just antagonize Boren against Raginbar.

Carry won't like it though.

But someone has to do something. Drastic, big, deadly now or Zorras going to be a vampire, then there's no hope for anyone is there. 

If we find Shard gassing the station is a great idea if we can get the kid out of there ..of course.

At least Bash was safe at the village, bored out of his mind but safe. 

I cant think of it, its too awful.

"Cadet Mer. I'm going to need your help, since we're dealing with humans... you can be my temporary apprentice for the day."

I give her a temp herald sticker - as a badge.

(Tully): "Whoooa steller."
He looks at her impressed at the 'promotion' like the sticker meant the real deal. 

He was such a little fanboy. 

I lead the way to the PINK ship waiting outside. Some more unlucky cadets not going were still wiping it with long brushes and soap - all the vampire goo off my nice stainglass pink windows.

"Now the ship will be cloaked, its form the English would not welcome, if they do have the long lost King theres one place they would surely put him... does anyone know where the English keep their most obscure aliens?" 
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 3:24 pm

Lulu:

I had ran and weaved around though the choas pouring out of the building. Women were screaming carrying large mounds of clothes, and panicking about the possibility of soot and ash. Screaming that people needed to put out whatever was going on.

Some little redhead got shoved around and trampled on when she fell.

Mother had lost me in it all.

I had made it to the castle with the great whale and had been climbing it when a great scary voice boomed in my head!!

"Eeek!"

I startle and slip losing my grip!

The air whips and flutters around my body as I fall! It feel just like the sensation of flying in my lucid dreams.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mizzree

Dave Mizzree

Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.
Reeducation Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild's Reeducation branch.
Priest Class Patch
Member of the Hunter Slayer Priest Class.
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Lyratisan / Siren / Siesces / Goldfish
Status : Reeducation Branch GuildMaster / Mental & Occult Therapist

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue35/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 6:00 pm

Dave:

Cole had been a failure! He let that tainted vampiric witch (Ettie) out!

I had thought aging up Gale's infant to the perfect age would help with all the dark and foreboding energies and unluckiness we had been experiencing. Surely, the purity of children would do something!

But I miscalculated...

Of course, a child wouldn't be enough. The girl herself was just a girl. Her own youth hadn't protected her and look at how foul an aura she has brought because of that sacrilege!

Everyone is counting on me but everything keeps getting worse!

But I will keep going despite this terror in our lives. I will do what needs to be done to rid us of this taint.

The child may be gone now, but her corruption is still here. It's everywhere because of the recycled air we breathe. It might even already be absorbed into the very structures that build this 'planet'.

What we need is true cleansing.

The purity of 'any' child isn't enough to dispel this taint.

It had to be the purest of the pure.

And how long had it always been staring me in the face. I saw it day in and day out. How could I have been so blind? No. It wasn't 'my fault'. The cursed child's poisoning had clouded my vision, but now that she is gone I finally see! The pink patches of Search and Rescue. Those blessed protection bubbles of our once pure and perfect, selfless princess.

What's purer than an alicorn child?

Of course, such a blessing would be difficult to find. But perhaps a unicorn or pegasus. The basic pure relatives of such a pure being may hold the key. Maybe even multiple basic horses.

Either way, the equine was the true purity we needed and as luck would behold us, finally, (with the cursed child gone it seems some positive luck slipped through) there is a mission headed to the human colonies. Perfect. Where a better place to find equines... It just proves to me that I am on the right course. This is the way!

I announce over the Reeducation Center's comms that I must go on the Princess' mission to bring back the cure we desperately need.

The nurses are swamped. So many look to me desperately as I leave. We had a ton of Bloodwatch members to sift through in our care. Even my own son was now a patient. Jole had attacked me when he found out I had aged up Cole. The nurses had to sedate him and drag him to a room to be treated. He hadn't understood but I don't blame him. He will soon enough when the taint is purified from the air and his mind clears.

As I arrive I see Blythe leading cadets. Yes, this mission will succeed. The Princess will lead the pure youths to victory.

(Desmond): "Umm... The Bear racks?" (Des means the barracks to Blythe's question.)
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 6:25 pm

Meredith:

I blink a bit surprised at the sticker.

"Really?"

*Follows the group a bit stunned at the promotion.*

The Princess' ship was really pretty. The colour reminded me of some of the flowers in my mother's garden.

I had never seen so much of it before **pink**.

The Princess asks a question and I make a guess as I felt now I was expected to be more invovled.

"Their barns?"

That is where my village kept their blondes and most prized farm animals.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 12:01 am

Mizuko:

My blood sense picks up something about the child.. so I save it.

With a smaller jell-turt 'living ship-craft' that comes forth from the big one. It catches her fail and I levitate near by.

Observing the invisible but seeing her blood and organs from my sight through her.

Pasha's grandchild...

I sense more of my bloodline here of all places. 

((I am your father's grandfather, THE Mikzo. Do not be afraid. I took have been seeking the whale.. yet this one is not pure not consumable. Tell me of your world, your family.. for I have been away long.))
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 9:53 pm

Blythe:

Tully gets scared at Desmond's input. He meant barracks but it came out bears.

(Tully): "Wh..at do they use bears for?" He whispers to Desmond.

Merideth's input was disturbing as hell.

Poor Klaus.... 

Hair was such a funny easy to change aesthetic for the humans to focus on ...THAT much...

I get a dastardly little idea for the mission.

"All good ...options.." I say trying to be NICE to the CHILDREN.

"Search and Rescue has a makeup department, its a branch of Search and Rescue Infiltration. Its called the Back Room."

I lead the way to the smaller then whats on the NEO area of the ship for...disguises.

"Its not about beauty but disguise. I thought since this your first trip out and your bond to make a bad choice... you should go disguised.. new looks for all of you."

[2250] The London Misson  Bfde8bbf684e009faf63e9e028f25e809fbcdca1

I tell the women on duty to give Meridith BLONDE hair - blue eye holograms on the disguise and Desmond BLACK hair and brown eye holograms. 
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 10:25 pm

Desmond:

I blink and shrug at Tully.

Would they not... Be 'soljurs' like here?

I look back to the Princess and follow.

Looks around at all, then bob side to side happily since I can't wag tail in this form I just wag my whole body.

Makes a cat raow sound.

"Yay!"

Claps.

Human form ugly! Now I gonna look pretty!
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 10:37 pm

Meredith:

My eyes widen at the room we go to next.

It was so pretty!

The Princess explains to us that we were going in disguise and why it was important that we do.

Made sense.

I pause for a moment thinking of all the ways I could possibly screw up.

If I don't talk the whole time how can I possibly let anyone down?

I reason to myself before getting my makeover.

When I finished my turn in the chair I look in the mirror and my jaw drops in surprise.

I think of my brother for a moment and grow sad.

*Rushes back to the other cadets.*

[2250] The London Misson  18ebbd02e8975ef1b537bce93ff340fd94b1163e
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 8:39 am

Blythe:

While the cadets get their makeovers I was surprised Dave wanted to attend the mission. 

He unsettled me, much like Sabel. Its the one thing my sister and I have left in common.

It all goes back to long ago. When all knew about our connection to Boren. How we we're seen as something to fix and be made better. There were doctors. 
It didn't bother me as much as Sabel, I could still be in a lab after and wasn't spooked by all doctors. I don't do science much but I still enjoy it.

"What is your meaning here Doctor Mizzeree? Plans to 'heal' Shard again?" I reply in a casual flippant way.

Poor Shard...

"Or are you expecting to find something else in New London?"

I haven't visited the girl, there wasn't time since Raginbar's tirade.
But I cant help feeling bad for her. 
It she started all this trouble, its best to give her back to Raginbar for a hostage's return.
Especially if she can't leave the walls.

But like many cases before... including ours I don't think Sorin wants to give up a rarity, a prize.

I don't look at Dave awaiting his reply. 

I see Meridieth return with her new 'look'.

Hysterical.

"Looking good Mes." I tell Meridith, her new name.

I grin at Desmond.

"Dermona."

Tully was forced out of his bear cap and instead wore a British lion knit hat with nose makeup.

"Tuttleworth. Our lion we are taking to the zoo."

(Tully): "Desmond shulda been the lion.." He mutters.

Too obvious! 
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit

Species: : Human/ Regigan Erkin
Personality : Eccentric, Reclusive, Unpredictable

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue80/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 9:18 am

Gentle fruit Bats in the fruit grove all snap into a frenzy - white eye and under mind control like suddenly act rabid.  

Hissing and spitting trying to see the LONE the boy in the grove.

They attack, give chase swooping trying to get a taste- to see if that was BASH.

[2250] The London Misson  B8

Desmond needs to get in on this batman shit  Razz

The seamstresses coven are FLOODED with bats. 
Not just any bats. dead bats, bats that died in the grove's chemical spray to protect the silkworms. Undead bats.

Raginbar is doing some mass spread necromancy on the dead bodies. Lets hope London cremates. 
Back to top Go down
Tyrone Goth

Tyrone Goth

Battledome Patch
Battledome's Mariner
Member of the Battledome Guild's aquatic solider branch
Search & Rescue Badge
Search & Rescue and Battledome Collab Mulit Guild Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Spymaster Search & Rescue Branch Patch
Member of the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Royal Title
A royal title of the bloodline of great kings & queens.

Species: : Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Octoen / Inkling /Siren / Tudokoa / Nebuquine/ Human
Personality : Grim, Secretive, Protective

Database Profile
Alignment: Neutral
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue75/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 9:31 am

Tyrone:

I was taking a delivery in person to the esteemed Brewcasltes. They wanted a crafted wolf head with scales in its mouth generating power and strength for their water fountain.  

"Come on  Scylla...stay close.."
I try to keep the child near by. You never know on these big old Estates. There was some high energy here.

The younger kids were with Kelpie in the grove.I havent to worry about them..

Then we see the whale.

I get chills thinking about... Grandpa and his obsession.

Who else would be flying a whale??

I get blood sense - it IS Mikzuo he is here.

The butler opens the door greeting me but its hard to pay attention.

At least the Old Man Wulf wasnt home. I start to set up and make sure to show Scylla how.

Scylla could metal bend like me, they need to pay more attention to the craft.

After set up the whale on Big Ceth clock goes ZOMBIE - just like the bats.

Its dead body comes - undead alive and BELLOWS SO LOUD.

Scylla screams and runs away into the stable trying to stop the sound. 

My ears BLEED as the statute fountain tilts and falls sending metal everywhere the bellowing booms of the undead whale, shatter windows and rip open the old gates.

The Brewcastle butler falls over DEAD. Then contorts back in a undead way crawling on his stretched out old limbs with a snap and hiss of his patroding mouth. All his bones seemed pulled and out of place but he moved so fast.

SHit shit
I use the metal pieces and bend them, stabbing try to kill it or keep it pinned to the ground. Hoping no more come out.

We would go to London when this is happening...

((Kelpie!?))

Is this happening everywhere!?
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 4:46 am

Desmond:

I swing my feet freely in the chair as the hologram things get all set up.

My eyes widen after they get applied and I bounce up and down my seat excited.

[2250] The London Misson  Aa3339f7b9613860a6f0e9c8e7a2324d536221d6

"Thankie! Thankie! Many good feels to you!" I say in appreciation to the women who applied them.

I hop down and run over to Princess Blythe.

(Dave): "Something else." He says cryptically, looking away to the side.

"Ooo! Pretty!"

The name sounded beautiful in her voice!!

"Dermona." I repeat trying out the name for myself.

I smile and wag my body.

"I like it!"

Mentally chants the name to self.

"Do you get special new name and look?" I ask the Princess.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 11:06 am

Mes:

I look at Tully and smile.

"You look cute."

I try to encourage him on his new disguise.

Des appeared shortly after looking quite different as well.

This was fun! I wonder what our jobs will be when we get there?

I glance over at Tully again.

"Can I touch your mane."

I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Battledome Patch
Peacekeeper Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 4:07 pm

Tully:

I suddenly don't feel bad about being a 'lion' now as get captures Meredith's attention.

I stumble a little over my words. I should give her a compliment but what??

Pretty was too forward..

But then we did link arms...

"Su..sure thing."
I say giving her the ok to pet my mane.

"You..you dont look nothing like yourself. Its a ...good disguise."
I hear clashing from the backroom. A master of degusise artist shakes her head at one of the Cadets. 

Cadet Pepe in his horse eared cap, repping his own home village like my bear cap.

(Pepe): "I will NOT take it off..."

He crosses his arms and stays in the back. 
 [2250] The London Misson  Df886ee58f218c9d6b464e92de97466ee1114caf

I was so distracted by Cadet Meredith I didnt hear Princess.

(Blythe): "I have a suit, it will cover me.. don't worry..." She reassures Desmond.. I mean Dermona.

She adds in 'who wants to help FLY? Its all computers anyway.."

I snap to attention. That sounded exciting!! 
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 11:31 pm

Desmond:

Oooo.

I wasn't sure about the computer thing.

I might get too distracted looking out at the goddesses pretty void.

Master Mizzree peers at Pepe curious, trying to decide if Pepe can either be a backup option and/or a possible lead to more horses, and/or must not have been enough on his own or just wasn't at the right place at the right time.  Master Mizzree with all the thoughts.

He wanders closer to Pepe.

(Dave): "Such dedication. I'm sure you do your village proud... And your master too if you have one... Do you have your heart set on a guild yet?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 2:57 pm

Meredith:

Tully says that my disguise is good, that I look nothing like myself.

"Thanks."

I pause wondering if that was the right response for that.

The Princess offers that one of us could fly the ship.

Tully seemed excited about it.

Desmond looked unsure.

I had the sticker so I guess I should volunteer if no one else was??

"Sure!"

I step forward.

Omd I hope I don't puke ;(
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 3:38 am

Pepe:

How dare they try to remove my cap, it was as personal as cutting a braid. 

I shall not remove it till I am a MAN. Fully fledged Guildmaster. 

I eyeball Tully, he removed his cap and the girl dyed her hair. The boy too. They have so easily changed their truth.

What was this trickery??

I did not like the idea of 'undercover' work. It was full of LIES and deception. 

*balls up fist passionately*

Master Dave speaks to me. I look at him questionably. 

He was a man of the cloth at some point was he not?

I was honored he singled me out. 
Yet I did not have a proper answer for him.

"Wherever Dane wants me."
I say lowering my head respectfully. 
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Science Guild Patch
Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 3:48 am

Blythe:

I look on impressed, that sticker really brought Meri out of her shell.

"Sure can."
I show her the counsel of the ship that looked like a crystal platform. The wheel was hot pink and fuzzy.

"Buckle up. It shouldn't be as bad turbulence as the 'training'."

Sorin loves making the rides really wild and intense.

I show her the series of light glowing crystal buttons that start it up and how to put it in auto drive.

"Its telepathic but you dont have to connect to it..the computer can find the data too..give a search of New London."

I advise as the computer will show her pictures we last had of the place. They have gotten quite advanced and we don't have many leads but some priests there doing undercover missionary work. 

Apparently the last report was unsettling on how aliens were treated. Not to mention the whole human on human slavery issues.

They are defiantly a society not advanced in ...thinking... to align with despite the tech.

I dont tell her the wheel doesn't matter on auto, so she can hold it.
Back to top Go down
Dave Mizzree

Dave Mizzree

Pharacore Guild Patch
Reeducation Branch Patch
Priest Class Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:
[2250] The London Misson  Left_bar_bleue35/100[2250] The London Misson  Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 2:48 pm

Dave:

"Hmmm..."

So youthful, respectful, and full of conviction. Good traits...

Perhaps he can be of use...

"I have felt led to this mission to rescue equines from the colonies... I believe their presence and purity of soul can cleanse the dark taint that currently curses the Neo... Do you believe you can help me with this important task?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 8:31 pm

Meredith:

I concentrate very hard on everything I was being shown as to not make a fool out of myself.

It was kind of hard.

My village wasn't very advanced and the planet I was rescued from had nothing either.

This was all very new to me..

I grip the steering wheel and move it when the ship begins its journey, completely believing I was in control of it Wink

"This isn't so bad."

I laugh nervously.

Don't puke, don't puke, don't puke ;(
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm

Pepe:

I listen to Master Dave. His plan for today's mission felt more meaningful, more important and worthy of my time and attention then.. Princess Blythe wanting me to wear a wig and dress.

Yes this is much more 'fighting the good fight' what I am BORN to do.

I ball my fists thinking  of......the  rituals and being offered up as a vessel of righteousness. 
I fought hard to able to be sponsored and go here. But so far I feel the loudness, the fun and games all aren't full of purpose.

As I ponder these things. I take out my bag ..pull forth a lasso. I nod at him and hold it in my hands ready to serve.

"Yes Master Dave, you can count on me.."

I hesitate and fidget a bit as the ship starts up and we move. ..fast.

"Master? May I ask..may I be worthy to know what is cursing the NEO?"

I whisper. I want to be prepared and not knowing is being unready for whatever monster it is.. Or ..THE curse he means? The big curse. Will the NEO freeze?
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyToday at 5:24 am

Lulu:

Gapes and blinks at Grandpa's abrupt to the point statement, impressive form, and cool jell-turts.

"Um..."

I shake my head blinking away the shock and raise my chin trying to regain my 'cool factor'.

"Oh! Okay! Hi grandpa!"

I totally believe this given his epic-ness. We have to be related. I don't need senses to tell me that.

I widen my eyes and cover my mouth realizing I said that out loud. I look around warily. But we're up high and there's weird noisy stuff like screams and shouts were going on under us... It's... Probably fine...

I look back at him.

(("I'm the great Cthulhu! But everyone calls me Lulu and I'm 9 years old!")) I inform proudly.

(("My momma is Kelpie but she goes by Kelsie around the humans... She does garden stuffs. Daddy is Typhon. He goes by Tyrone. He does cool feel-y lantern scale things."))

Before I could bring up my lame less cool siblings, the whale suddenly bellows and I blink and look up and over it.

He said something about it not being consumable...?

I look at the sparkles flowing down.

(("Can I still collect the shinnies? What is it?"))
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Nebuquine / Illumicero / Wolvinter / Octoen / Inkling / Siren / Goldfish / Tudokoa / Human
Personality : Hardworking, Initiative, Impulsive, Analytical

Database Profile
Alignment: Helpful
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyToday at 5:34 am

Ethan:

I hear hissing noises. A shiver ran up my back at it and how alone I was.

I hold onto the tree trunk and carefully peer down at the branch I was on as I turn around to get a better look of the groves beyond.

I rushed by bats! I scream as I fall back out of the tree and let out a gasped cry as I hit the ground with a jolt of pain coursing through my body.

My eyes widen as they continue to swoop at me and I roll over, pushing myself up and I scramble to a run, breathing in sharply from the ache in my spine at the fall.

I cover my head with my arms.

"MOOOMMM! MOMMMM!" I cry.

I run ahead towards the estate only to see they are everywhere!

The poor speared whale bellows from the tower and I shiver feeling it in my chest.

There's a scream up ahead and I witness in wide-eyed shock, not all physically there people attacking other people.

A little redhead girl (Dora) was on the ground and bruised from being trampled, had her ankle grabbed by half-disintegrated seamstresses (who had died to Beo's ash saving the coat). Guts fell and rolled out of their half-remaining sides.

The girl kicks and kicks at the half-existent head screaming. The brain falls out and the girl vomits, shaking.

A zombie woman with only her upper half torso crawls forward toward some people dressed as pirates.

(Kelpie to Typhon): (("Undead and bats are attacking!")) She mentally tells dad as she breathes heavy using a road sign to smack she ripped out of the ground to smack the zombies with over the head at with her wolvinter strength.

(Kelpie): (("Lulu, where are you!?"))

(Lulu): (("I'm meeting grandpa!"))

Mom gets a cold chill disturbed at her child saying that out of the blue.

(Kelpie): (("What!? Where are you?!"))

(Lulu): (("Up on the jelly turtles!")) *Pauses* (("I'm waving over the edge but you can't see.. Grandpa! That's my mommy!")) ... (("Oh wait you can't see my pointing either... Oh wait no you can! With blood vision! Yes! That one being a badass with the stop sign!"))

(Kelpie): (("... Typhon your child is on a jelly turtle talking to someone she's calling grandp!")) She complains at him expecting him to do something about it.

(Kelpie): (("Ethan, are you okay!?"))

(("I being chased by bats and I see half people!")) I sob. Kelpie winces at my mental yell. (("Help!"))
Back to top Go down
Dave Mizzree

Dave Mizzree

Pharacore Guild Patch
Reeducation Branch Patch
Priest Class Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Alignment:
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyToday at 6:06 am

Dave:

"Ah."

I nod thoughtfully trying to think of how to explain it to the youth...

"The Xern's conceived a cursed child who was rescued and brought to the Neo last year... Her presence seems to have cast a dark shadow over us all. Ever since she arrived we have been plagued by poor fates and the Xern's have had the upper hand. Normal reeducation techniques failed to drown out the witchcraftian influences and now, even after the-"

Eye twitches at the failure.

"child's escape it seems the misfortune will not pass until the Xern's foul tainted energies are properly cleansed."
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  EmptyToday at 8:36 pm

Pepe:

I listen to Master Dave. SHOCKED. Why would he let such evil in our doors?

This was awful, and concerning...

There were a few new faces last year... and nothing but trouble. Hes right!

My eye drift to Meredith driving..

SHE came last year.

Is it her?

(Blythe): "Yeah go girl! Your doing right!" *going along with a big grin that Mer is really driving*

(Tully): "It seems less bumpy then training!?"

He was surprised he didn't puke. Princess Blythe lets him do some log recording of the flight, showing him some buttons.

I dont take my eyes off her puffy hair. I KNEW something was WRONG with her. Shes THE cursed child.

I will have to prepare myself to SLAY her, pretty face or not. If she cant be..made pure of course...

The ship lurches and it gets rocky.

The Princess's crew looked alarmed as the windows of the ship saw at last the great city London.
BUT something was happening.

SUCH DARKNESS.

A huge undead..whale.. stuck on a big clock was horrifying.

I gasp, shaken.

(Blythe): "Telepathic Vampire whale. How did Raginbar know we were coming here?" She demands of the crew.
They point out all the Blood Watch scientists who made contact with Zorra's work space were taken in for testing. There shouldn't be anymore leaks.

(Rescue Team Member): "We put in all those new undead alarms in every hallway on Neo, after.... Ephraim ... got in..."

A young nursing cadet drops her tray at the mention.

I say nothing as they discuss. Its not my place BUT...

Meredith DROVE. He must see through her EYES. WHo else KNEW when we would come here.

I step over to her and hiss under my breath as the adults make a game plan.

"Do you hear from the darkness? Did one lord just speak to you now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2250] The London Misson    [2250] The London Misson  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2250] The London Misson
Page 1 of 1