Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2261] Life Before Murder

Go down 
+3
Abhiram Massui
TLG Admin
Ethan Goth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

Species: : Soulflyer
Personality : Quiet, Thoughtful

[2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 12:57 am

Christian:

"Why yes. Of course!"

I respond a bit awkwardly, not meaning for him to think he could not.

"Where do you think they will be?"

I follow his lead.
Back to top Go down
Abhiram Massui

Abhiram Massui

Mosaic Ally Badge: Valerian Solider, Honorary Peacekeeper.
This badge is for the royal allies, honoring the Soulflyers with the same authority as one of our own soldiers.

Personality : Brash, Devoted, Hardworking,
Home Base : Valeria

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 9:39 pm

Abhiram:

I nod at Christian gratefully. I wish things had worked out better at the City of Dane. I felt I did not complete my mission there. I did not look forward to returning home and giving a report. No doubt the older soldiers had gotten back before me to do it. But it was a personal failure not to have completed my first big mission away from home.  And of course my sister....that was a problem.

I lead ahead looking down the allies and moving swiftly passed very reckless drivers hauling wood and steel. The roads were caked in mud. 

Larger whole city size ships were hovering or landed. The gang could be anywhere. 

I hear shouting ahead as we reach grass.

Neeb folk were building a pony pen fence it seemed. Horses in trailers near by but one worker broke off. 

I squint barely recognizing him. He was crazed, unkept cuts all along his arms and face - where Pepe had cut out his own petals

He rode a .unicycle and chased after ..MER with a hammer.

(Pepe): "WITCH!!! FLAMING FIRE BURNING CONSUMING WiTCCCCH!!"

He raised up one arm - it was missing a hand - in its place a flame thrower. Fire shoots out trying to get Meredith.

(George): "My God,  Tony! LOOK!" A burly bearded man setting up a fence post stops what he was doing trying to get his fiend's attention. 

A  more well dressed man overseeing his new ranch shouts out.

(Tony): "Someone shoot that crazy son of a bitch!!" 

He yells at his work force as his friend starts shooting at the madman with a crude human pistel. 

Other Neeb rise up and attack. 

Angelic was passing by and stops afraid as some Neeb call her a witch for her red hair. She runs down the moor being chased .

Some one opens up the pony trailer. 

STAMPEE

I buzz into action worried she was going to get tampled, if not burnt. 
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

Species: : Human
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 9:25 am

Mer:

I had no idea how I was going to outrun this guy.

He shoots fire at me and I nearly miss it.

The irony of this one trying to destroy a fire witch by using FIRE!

I think frustrated to myself.

Shots are fired at my attacker, but from who I do not know.

There were ponies everywhere.

(Christian) "Careful Ramsay!"

I stop in place and cover my head unable to move, just hope I don't get run over.
Back to top Go down
Abhiram Massui

Abhiram Massui

Mosaic Ally Badge: Valerian Solider, Honorary Peacekeeper.
This badge is for the royal allies, honoring the Soulflyers with the same authority as one of our own soldiers.

Personality : Brash, Devoted, Hardworking,
Home Base : Valeria

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 10:40 pm

Abhiram:

I take a hit but my advanced suit reflects the crude bullets Wink

I buzz away a horse getting too close and grab Meredith flying up up and away.

I go for a tree for coverage and being clear from the stampede. 

The men's voices drown out as they shout above the noise of hooves.

(Tony): "That bee-boy just kidnapped her!"

I frown at the nickname...

Bee boy??

(George): "Someone call the Commissioner."

The bellowing roar of the mad man goes faint. 

I hear another scream. 

Was the mad man going after the other women now!? - Angelic 

Will Chris help her Wink  What a Face
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 8:38 pm

Christian:

Ramsay rescues the damsel like a true HERO.

I would applaud him but the situation was still ongoing.

(Mer) "Thank you."

The female responds, nearly collapsing as I take off after the male with the flame thrower.

My wings buzz loudly during the chase, causing a great many onlookers to cover their ears in discomfort.

A well aimed shot on my part, sends the man flying off his unicycle and onto the ground.

The young female gets away.

"Desist right this instant sir or you will force me to fire!"

I aim my Valerian pistol to his head setting it to STUN in case he make a run for it.

Hmm where to bring him though?
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 11:10 am

Pepe:

I snap to attention at a new evil force. They were everywhere.. everywhere..

My eyes dart around in panic, the horses run past.

The servants shout.

Someone talks to me. A bugfaced DEMON.

Metal and shimmering from the fiery forge of the fire witches clearly!

"Who are you locust! WHO ARE YOU!!"

I point at him with my torch hand screaming and shaking all out of  touch with reality.

Last edited by TLG Admin on Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 11:11 am

[2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 2bbac12550e7426c5870d9941019c90ff5e4bc91

Windy is FREE of Tony's barn and the horrors inside.

Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 8:49 pm

Christian:

The man did not seem well.. mentally.

*Cringes.*

"I am a friend and you sir are in need of some help."

I shoot him before he has the chance to shoot me.

I scan the onlookers with purpose.

"Please point me to your nearest law enforcement station."

A few make hand gestures and I sling the unconcious man over my shoulder and start my journey.

(To Ramsay) ((May be a lil while. Heading to the police station.))
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Infection Evolved: Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Nebuquine / Illumicero / Wolvinter / Octoen / Inkling / Siren / Goldfish / Tudokoa / Human
Personality : Hardworking, Initiative, Whimsical, Flexible, Protective, Analytical

Database Profile
Alignment: Helpful
Power Level:
[2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 10:19 pm

Ethan:

Father doesn't go along with it. I huff out a sigh, then try to ignore the feeling of disappointment. That wasn't me. It was just the... Emotions around us...

It was a good thing I was here... I had a purpose... And it was about time I got to it. The good family emotions lulled. The brunette rage simmering below the surface that they will be free of this place that killed them soon and alive once more to join cousin's evolved kingdom.

Of course... I hadn't meant to kill people myself to make that happen... Whoops... Damn, my own elite-ness.

I look to poor Maud blaming herself. I didn't like that... But... I suppose I shouldn't diminish her own feelings on the matter and it was very responsible of her to own up to her part.

I lay a hand on her arm gently as I gaze at her.

"We can both be at fault then. Because you wouldn't have broken it if I hadn't upset you."

I look to the bathroom and use telekinesis to bring over a towel.

I could just freeze the water on my scales, but that wouldn't be the smart choice with Dad here.

I dry myself off and mutter as I do so. "Fine, it's fine Dad. Sorry."

I wince and my eye twitches as my tail scales recede and shiver and grind my teeth as my legs un-fuse.

"I have to get to work," I add in not looking at him.

I turn my head to the side as I open the closet and then turn my chin up as I open a drawer then levitate clothes to me.

I glance over Maud checking her over to see how wet or dry she was. Then look down at my torn pants, unclip my seed pouch around a belt loop, and clip the pouch's string around my backpack instead.

"Do you want to come to work with me? Or should we ask if Gideon or Vi wanna hang out?"

Maybe I should have asked them earlier... Err... But schedules could always change... And how was I to know that I might run late on my first day...?

I felt anxious at the thought of trying to enroll her in something. I didn't like the idea of having her not around either one of us in this place... What if the humans tried to do something to her?...

The infection change and the evolved way of thinking, well-being, and the united peace it should 'hopefully' bring couldn't come soon enough.

There was that little doubt though. That they'd just be even more threatening monsters...

No, no... That's just the mixed rage, elitism, and family feelings floating about our heads distilling such doubts of the grand link. All will be united and linked in the infection.

At least one could hope... I think to myself feeling a twist in my gut.

Regardless I also just.. Like hanging around Maud too... Then I wasn't alone here...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 11:02 pm

Maud:

I listen to Ethan feeling worried for him. He says we both can be at fault. But I started it.

His dad was still in the corner acting all disoriented.

(Typhon): "L..ev.. your mother is ..coming.. we can..fix it." He squints his eyes shut and back.

It seemed he cared for Ethan but a few moments ago attacked him.

I didn't know for sure... families are very complex.

That's probably why Violet and Gideon don't have free time much anymore.

"I dont want you to be late, lets go."

I say grabbing another towel just in case.

What if that happened on the job? What are we going to DO!
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Nebuquine / Illumicero / Wolvinter / Octoen / Inkling / Siren / Goldfish / Tudokoa / Human
Personality : Hardworking, Initiative, Whimsical, Flexible, Protective, Analytical

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 12:05 am

Leviathan:

I look to Dad.

Does he mean he and Mom are going to make sure any witnesses are dead or is he just out of it? Or maybe it's both. Charged up on rage and family emotions. Or something else?

I just nod going along with it.

"Thanks, Dad..."

I nod to Maud and let out a cold puff of air relieved she was going to stay with me. A first day would be hard enough without all the stress of what just happened weighing over my head. Having her with me would make it easier.

"Yes, great! Thanks!"

I get my clothes on and nod to the towel. "Smart." I unzip the backpack and try to think what else we could bring on short notice. I already had my voice recorder in a pocket. I slip in two water bottles to the side pockets and throw in some blank notebooks and pens.

Hopefully, Maud won't be too bored. I try to remind myself that just because this is the first day here it isn't like we haven't gone through something similar with the CDC before... It just... Feels so new and it was... In a sense...

Hmm.. Maybe we should check the shops after work. See if there are any other new places and get Maud something...

I get my shoes on and shoulder my backpack when we're done.

I look to Dad half wondering in the family aura if I should give him a goodbye hug while the memory of the lamp smacked into me and the elite rage in me yells hell no to that. He'd just try to choke me out.

"See you later... Thanks again." I say quietly as I use telekinesis to snatch the key and repocket it.

"Feel... better..." I try to air out the room, swaying the door around trying to give him some fresh air breeze, before heading out and to the streets.

Sees Christian heading the same way!

My eyes widen and I turn my attention forward awkwardly.

He had a man draped over his shoulder...

I shiver wondering if that was one of my victims...

I force myself not to look in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Talible/Nebuquine
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Database Profile
Alignment: Villain
Power Level:
[2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 9:40 pm

Hepaci:

I cant belive my boat is TRASHED?! What the hell.

Thats a place everyone building goes to relax. Now they had nothing but work to look forward too.

That's not how you get it done. Everyone needs their break.

I see some workers loitering the streets up to no good now.

Who would do it?  
I ride pass the last wagon of bodies had been brought into the morgue.

I spot what looks like a valerian solider with a new dead guy over his arm.

I squint at him untrustingly.  Starker allies after all...

"Hey there... what happened now?" I shout at him. Since this time it was unrelated to the damn boat going down.

I kick my horse to catch up to them right as we reach the station, along with some kids - Ethan and Maud.

(Maud whispering to Ethan): "Hess following usss.."
She holds onto him tighter looking at the Valerian.

Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 1:19 pm

Christian:

I turn somewhat startled at the booming voice that addressed me.

"This fellow was spotted attacking a few of your citizens with a flame thrower. I am here to bring him into custody - a citizen's arrest if you will."

I give a slight bow before taking note of Ethan and Maud.

"Well hello again."

I remember what Ramsay told me about them and keep my distance for now.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 8:11 pm

Ethan:

Maud's warning adds to the concern.

I glance around us warily wondering if there was an alley we could lead him to to confront him, but then I hear him and another and his hello.

Okay... So.. If wasn't about us then... Maybe he doesn't know... Too busy washing those plates... Or... He's lying...

I look over and see him and... Nope that guy actually has a flamethrower arm...

Manuevers protectively over Maud incase he awakens and starts blasting.

I incline my head uncertainty to his greeting.

I wonder if the flamethrower man burned anyone to death?.. Well.. I'll probably find out if he did soon...

I see a wagon of bodies backtracked aways. Salvation!

"It looks like you found the governor after all." I look from Christian to Hep and back again. "Well, we'll.. Leave you two to.. That.."

Heads to the body wagon to get out of sight on the other side of it.

"Maybe we can slip inside the Morgue while he's distracted," I whisper to Maud.

Better that way if he doesn't see where we go...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 9:15 pm

Maud:
I listen to the bug soilder. He gave me banana so he cant be all bad right? Or was that a PLOY!?

I eye him. He said.. something.. citizen's arrest?

((Anyone can arrest you???))

How scary! 

You have to be on best behavior ALL the time!?

The Governor guy stares a bit surprised.

(Hepaci): "..alright..thank you." He goes to speak as men in French police uniforms come to take the man.

I watch them take him, he had a missing hand. Awe poor man isnt Infected. No wonder he's crazy evil. He needs the Overlord's 'peace'.

(Hepaci): "Did he wreck..the wreck too?"

(Cop): "Fire wasnt involved.."   

Ethan says lets be sneaky on the way to the moruge.

"Oook!" I whisper back and start 'moon walking' all sneaky like.

((We could leave fake trails too if hes on to our scent or.. uh how else could he track?))

Maybe its not smell..hmm
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 10:46 pm

Christian:

I drop off the man with the authorities but when I turn around, Ethan and Maud were already gone.

How strange? I mean.. Ethan did sound like he was heading off.

Ramsay mentioned staying clear of them both, which was a rather hard thing to do considering how fondly I thought of them, but I suppose we weren't staying here that long anyways.

*Flies back to Ramsay and Mer's scene a little sadly.*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 3:42 am

Ethan:

I grin finding Maud's sneak walk funny and adorable.

At least she had a technique. That was more then I had given he had already seen us.

Ducking around would seem more suspicious...

Watching our backs by walking backwards does seem kinda smart..

I turn around and start skipping backwards beside her moonwalk.

I listen to her idea.

(("Ooo.."))

Leading him somewhere else... Maybe even somewhere specific!....

(("We could even ambush him too!... If we.. knew anywhere.... Hmm..."))

I try to imagine leading him to an area and then jumping onto him from behind and giving him infected seeds... The problem would be the mask and that armor though...

Maybe he could be convinced to eat some... But how to do that without actually being around him...

I watch him leave.

(("We did it!"))

I wince and fall down as I end up skipping into a streetlight.

"Ow." I rub the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 3:52 am

Maud:

I listen wide eyed to Ethan's ideas.

We could lead him to..WATER. 

Water always makes things better!!

He just leaves, I'm a little sad we cant keep scheming about him now. BUt...no more stalking.

((I hope he leaves us alone and doesn't go after the others..))

So many people didn't understand us... 

They haven't been evolved and enlightened enough. 

One day.

I pat Ethan when he hits the pole.

"OK??"

The governors horse raises up on its back hooves neighing loudly at him. I jump back startled.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 4:19 am

Ethan:

I smile at her.

"Yeah than-"

I look over concerned at the sudden horse neighing, heart pounding thinking we were about to be hit by a speeding carriage.

But we aren't.

Gazes wide eyed at the horse my senses going off.

"S-scylla?" I question stunned.

I shoulda might thought it but.... What the hay?

I push myself up off the street and looking the horse form over.

"You're... You're here... I mean obviously you had to be somewhere but..."

I trail off and slowly approach.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 6:41 am

Maud:

I look at Ethan confused when the horsey talks to him and he talks back.

"Whats it saying?" I peer behind him, wrapping a tentacle around his leg intimadated by the large beast.

(Hepaci): "What are you punks doing?" He stops talking to the cops and looks at us.

I squeak and make my hair normal and long and curly. No tentecles in sight. lalala

The horse stomps its front hoof down and bobs its head..like it cant talk people talk.

((Is she stuck like we we're stuck in big form for awhile?))

It didnt look infected.. too plain and dull.

Why it looked like a normal horse and not COOL like Ethan?

The Governor kicks it, to settle down and it smacks its lifts irritated but stops making a scene.

(Strained telepathic voice): ((Ettie?? Ettie??)) I hear in my head. It is the horse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] Life Before Murder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2