Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2261] Life Before Murder

Go down 
+3
Abhiram Massui
TLG Admin
Ethan Goth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Infection Evolved: Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Nebuquine / Illumicero / Wolvinter / Octoen / Inkling / Siren / Goldfish / Tudokoa / Human
Personality : Hardworking, Initiative, Whimsical, Flexible, Protective, Analytical

Database Profile
Alignment: Helpful
Power Level:
[2261] Life Before Murder Left_bar_bleue75/100[2261] Life Before Murder Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

[2261] Life Before Murder Empty
PostSubject: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 10:14 am

Ethan:
I gaze around at all the construction warily. It was so noisy and there were so many people around and wagons speeding by.

Hopefully it... Gets better... once things are more firmly sorted... Whatever the case, overall it had to be better than my current situation.

After the disastrous wedding bombing of my cousin, Sebastian to Meredith, I ended up returning home to the colonies. It turned out Ceth had laid siege to the cloning pods prior and between that and the havoc my own family had caused to the human city ships during their rescue of me, the deaths and destruction left job openings within the CCC as technologies were worked on and repaired.

I had been a good student and with humanity as it was it wasn't like they had many options so I had a job there for a bit. It had been an interesting experience only somewhat marred by the fact I constantly had to keep a tentacle out and wrapped around my horn camouflaging it. It was quite bothersome to be honest, both on my tentacle limb and sometimes on the neck. I remember when I was jealous of Lulu having her horn but she could make that work with her occultic look and lifestyle. It would probably have seemed weird to dress cryptic while working in such close proximity as the elites... Between the horn and making sure not to breathe too hard or sigh so I wouldn't accidentally let out puffs of icy mist air, it was... Stressful...

But now I think I'd have better luck at my new job. After all, how much time would I really have to be careful at hiding from living people while working alone in a morgue?

I put my hands in my pockets and peer up at the asteroid sky for a moment before looking to Maud.

"What do you think? Any places sticking out to you?"

I ask, feeling a bit awkward and a bit guilty. Working down here had been my decision. I hoped she would find it freeing like I did and didn't resent me for it. We hadn't really had any time to talk about it. I had kinda jumped at the opportunity of the new job as soon as I learned about it.

I guess I have a habit of doing that now that I think about it. Rushing into things without taking into account what others might think... But... Eh... If I hadn't been like this I wouldn't have met Maud and the squad. So... Not such a bad quirk, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 11:23 am

Maud:

My sensitive black eyes peer around, the nosies, smells. 

"Bbbbbbbip"

I shake my head. The catch the eye of a bright fruit cart. More was being unloaded off a ship on the dock.

I feel a sense as I watch a redheaded woman , pick up a yellow fruit and bring it to her mouth.

Stares and nearly bumps into a pirate skull sign. Heps ship now the Wreck Club. I see fake water on the windows and just run in squealing
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

Species: : Soulflyer
Personality : Quiet, Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 12:02 pm

Christian:

I arrive on the asteroid on a scouting mission to assess its development and report back on its potential as a possible evacuation site for the Valerian people. Many soldiers such as myself were sent accross the galaxy in search but this destination by far exceeded the rest.

Hopefully our new Upgrade will prevent us from having to consider these alternatives to our home world. We are very fond of it afterall.

I leave my shuttle at the docking bay and proceed down the street taking in the construction of the newly formed city.

The old fashioned architecture was quite intriguing, but something else catches my eye in that moment which causes me to stumble over myself in distraction.

A woman eating a banana.

I stare a lot longer than I should and almost crash into the fruit cart.

How embaressing.

I dust myself off and can't help but notice a pirate bar of sorts next on the street corner.

A red flag perhaps?

I slowly approach the building to assess its purpose when I almost stumble into a male with the bluest hair I ever did see.

"Well hello there!"

I try to be friendly in my own awkward sort of way.

"Do you frequent this place often?"

I ask attempting to assess the DANGER.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Nebuquine / Illumicero / Wolvinter / Octoen / Inkling / Siren / Goldfish / Tudokoa / Human
Personality : Hardworking, Initiative, Whimsical, Flexible, Protective, Analytical

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2261] Life Before Murder Left_bar_bleue75/100[2261] Life Before Murder Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 12:36 pm

Leviathan:

I smile when she takes off squealing. Well, at least she's finding things interesting already and freeing herself. Hopefully, it doesn't disappoint.

I look up and over someone with armor and wings. What really catches my attention is the odd thing in the middle of the armor. Was that... Organic? Fascinating.

"Hi?"

I tilt my head.

"Um..."

I look around and can see New Paris' tower hologram in the distance. I'm not sure if this new street counted in technical terms but eh... I then face back at him and scratch my collar bone considering.

"Sort of... I'm from here..."  I tilt my head, then wince when the action causes my tentacle to pull on my horn. "At least when it was in space..."

I realize asking if this person needed help with something would probably draw attention to myself with such an exotic alien, but what's life if not to live it to the fullest and in the moment before death claims you?

Plus the chest thing is fascinating to me too much not to ask.

"Do you need help with something? Also, what's that?" Points at the chest thing.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 1:30 pm

Christian:

I look at the pirate bar again in thought.

"Are you a pirate then and is this the meeting place of your brethren?"

How very unfortunate and this place was looking so promising.

The male asks if I need help.

"No, just assessing the current environment."

Which was bleak, very bleak.

I sigh before the man draws my attention to my communicator.

"Ah yes, that is my radio. It helps me communicate with my people when I am off world. Obviously not now of course. My ship contains a data enhancer when paired to this device, assists with long range communication."

I explain as my left antennae twitches at the smell of SWEET fruit in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 8:51 pm

Ethan:

My eyes widen surprised. But I guess I should have figured aliens might be worried about that.

For a moment, I wonder if the alien must smell the alienness on me! I'm not apart of Governor Hepaci's aliens! Maybe coming here was a mistake!

I feel my heart race from addrenalin.

What if other aliens start coming up to me demanding manual labor or smell the equine and ship me away!!

Gazes around in fear, but then I realize the whole ship place is all... Piratey that Maud went into... Right...  'The meeting place with my breathernen. That's what the winged person asked.

"No. I'm not a pirate."

I listen curious.

"Oh... Well we're on an asteroid..." Though the alien surely already knew that... Unless they classify this rock as something else.

I listen as he explains his odd tech. Now I wonder if it's just a stylistic choice or it is organic and what their ships look like. But! This person is on a mission!

I look to the club and point. "That looks like what used to be the new management's ship."

Peers up blinking at the winged one.

"My... Maud just went in there. Come on. Let's check it out for your mission." I say confidently, taking the iniative, as if I wasn't just paranoid of them a second ago. It'll surely be easier for me to see the place if im not the standing out the most with my hair (people prefer the redheads anyway) or in an alien place in general.

Takes the alien's hand and tries to lead towards the Wreck Club.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 9:20 pm

Maud:

I sit down on a red bar seat and spin around.  

The cyclops face alien shoots me away for being to young. I just admire the tanks of aquatics - eyeing them hungrily as I press my big black souless squid eyes to the glass watching them.

Mmmm.

A waitress hurries pass with big pillbug looking stew and my stomach grumbles.

Gideon and Violet sure are gone along time lately. 

I look out the window. Violet's father, Sir. Brewcaslte so many plans and all.  

*squints* not feeling apart of their 'world' anymore. 

Ethan distracts me coming in with a new friend.

((Whose the cutie?))

I rush over and TOUCH the honey comb on the neck and try to lick my fingers frustrated.

Some spiderheaded aliens look over at the fresh meat but continue sucking up pillbug on their plates and discuss the labor development.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 10:41 pm

Christian:

*Tilts head at the young man's response.*

Hm.

He then directs me inside the manager's ship which I probably wouldn't have done myself, but he was being so helpful and I was too awkward to say anything about it.

"Wow uhm.. t-thanks!"

I stumble forwards when another redhead - this one much smaller and... fishy - approaches trying to taste my radio.

"Greetings."

I look down at her curiously before glancing back up again and noticing.... slavery (the aquarium) Wink
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 11:11 pm

Leviathan:

I realize I don't know the 'name' if that's the answer to Maud's question... Right... Social... Steps... Or whatever you would call that.

(("I don't know. Someone who is assessing the environment."))

I let go of the winged being's hand.

"What's your name?"

I look around and notice the fish tank. I take a seat at a booth and look from the radio to Maud.

(("It's a radio."))
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 12:53 am

Brooke (Button's cousin): 

[2261] Life Before Murder 1701062d99d0406810eb41dd5273958403188677

I work the the tables hoping to get a better tip then last night. These slobs were stingy. 

I wipe up some drool of a long tonged frog beast who couldn't get its tounge to itself. 

A real freak with a bug pinhead comes in.

Olga eyes him right away- his suit must cost 1,000s. Hes RICH.

Olga leans on the tank when he looks her way, slipping out a breast from her fish stocking top that already showed to much. 

Her pale skinny small boobed boy body wasnt that desirable unless your an old creep. But all we can see is a bug face so who knows how old that bloke is.

(Maud): "A radio it looks like a honey comb..."

She frowns disappointed.  I stare a little never seeing such a creature as her.

(Maud): "I'm Maud this is Ethan, he should have told you that first." 

"Welcome to the Wreck please look these over for your order. I'll be right back..dont you go anywhere now.."

I flirt at the blue hair one since I didn't like surprises with the masked man.

He might look like the kid under there yuck.
I duck back under the tank full of blob fish and pink coral to gossip with Olga and the girls about what bug boy's got under there and is it worth Ma'dam Fantine's time.

One girl brings up what he orders may be a clue and leaves some compermnary shot glasses for the two new guests hoping to hear some looser lips.

(Waitress):"Governor Hepiac loves a warm welcome to newcommers! Welcome back from outa the cold!"
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 8:22 am

Leviathan:

"I know, right?" I say to her disappointment with the 'radio'.

Maud manages to correct my lack of social graces. "Oh, uh. Right."

I look to the waitress surprised when she welcomes us. So that's what this place is... I guess I should have realized that... But with it being made of the new governor's ship and with the word club in it I guess I assumed clubhouse? For his pirate people?... But ah, the other type of club.

The Queen Ceily had a candy castle. A club for a HQ doesn't seem odd at all so I assume this is still his place.

Well, either way, we're here now. It is what it is, I suppose. And it would be weird to just leave, wouldn't it?

I make sure to smile, oblivious to the actual intention of flirting, and thank her quietly. "Merci."

Another one also welcomes us. I look at the glasses, noticing there are only two. I guess they figured if the bug doesn't take off the helmet how can it drink?

What does it even eat? My imagination goes to flies swarming corpses...

Tilts head to the waitress and smiles. "Nous apprécie votre invitation." (We appreciate your invitation.) "Thank you."

I look over at the fish tank to look at the fishies. There's a woman over there but my attention isn't drawn to her.

I then look back at the other two then start asking bug person questions. 

"Is that a style choice? The radio? Or is it organic? Does your ship also look like your radio?"

My eyes widen at my next thought.

"Can your ship's die?"

Starts contemplating ship diseases and organs... And broken ship bones during ship fights...
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 1:33 pm

Christian:

"Oh jeez - my name is Christian! What's yours?"

I respond also realizing my own rudeness in the situation.

I see a blond haired aquatic, with similar coloring to our Queen, and wave one of my antennae to her in a shy attempt to be friendly.

She pulls out her breast and I startle.

Oh my!

*Looks away awkwardly.*

The little sea creature introduces herself as Maud and her companion as Ethan. She apologizes.

"Think nothing of it."

I give an awkward laugh before scratching the back of my helmet as a sort of nervous tick.

We are given menus and soon shot glasses.

Ohhh I don't think I am going to order anything here.

*Swallows.*

Ethan distracts me from the possibility of MORE awkwardness and confusion when he asks me about my armour.

"Yes, our people chose the wasp as it is sympolic to our values and the fierce message we wish to convey to our enemies."

Though I was not feeling very fierce at the moment.

The discussion falls back to my radio.

"The radio is not organic, the covering is made from a different material meant for... acoustics or something."

I do not know I am only a simple soldier.

"Our ships do not look like a hive they are modeled after the Great Pyramids."

I see the confusion though.

I frown still disturbed at the thought of a ship dying.

*Looks around the bar in thought trying to redirect my attention to the mission.*

There seems to be a diverse range of aliens here, including a child.

*Looks back at Maud.*

Maybe it is more like a pub?

But why decorate a pub after pirates? How offputting..

"Are we expected to order?"

I question a bit anxious.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 7:24 pm

Maud:

I look at the menu, it was scratched together and hand written by one of the waitresses/hookers. 

I see it came with crayons and start coloring a sketchy drawing on the back of a monster octopus in space *Olga drew the attack on the city ships and was captivated by Lulu's monstrous form*

I poke Ethan and try to show him the picture. Poke poke.

I kick my feet in my big chair and look at Christan.

"It would be rude not too."
I reply and think about my order.

"Tank water please!"

I tell a girl who rain pass to take our order quick.

Its the BEST way to know everyone in it and how they feel and are they healthy and friendly or dangerous. Intel super load!

I hope Ethan thinks I'm a good investigator.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 1:46 am

Ethan:

I nod listening.

Awe... Not organic after all... Shame.

"The pyramids?... Huh."

So the wasp was a symbolic thing... Hmmm, does that mean the wings and antennas are just aesthetic technology then like the honeycomb?.. Imagine that. Trying to look alien. Such diversity in thought might be coming to Havenland. How nice.

Before I can ask, I feel Maud's poking and turn my attention to her. My eyes widen slightly. "Ooh." I lay an arm over the back of her high chair seat protectively and peer over the drawing. "Look at that!"

Seems like people still like tentacles after all.

I nod at Maud's point of rudeness following her lead on dealing with things like this.

Maud's order makes me so proud of her.   [2261] Life Before Murder 1f496 

"Yes! That's an excellent idea!" I beam impressed at her.

It occurs to me that also ordering one might not make sense human-wise, but humans can be weirdos and probably order it for weird reasons. Besides this place has aliens in it anyway.

Plus if I don't order one too then I'd have to share hers out of curiosity now to see what she might be drinking/tasting. Might as well get my own then.

I look at the waitress with a smile. "Make that two tank waters, please." I then direct my gaze to Christian. "Do you want some tank water too?" I ask so he's not left out.

Besides, I reason, if it's not just an aesthetic and they made themselves waspy, don't insects like odd water? Though, maybe just to breed in and not to drink... And I don't know if Wasps count specifically on anything water-related.... All hive-y and all.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 10:57 am

Christian:

My buggy eyes blink a little at Maud's response.

Oh dear..

I pick up a menu and frantically scan its contents before Ethan asks if I want a tank water too.

Uh..

*Glances over at the fish tank and hesitates.*

How anyone could consider that appealing I did not know.

"How about this?"

I ask the waitress before pointing to an item on the menu that looked like dessert.

I do enjoy sweet things.

*Antennaes move a little in interest before I turn to address the others again.*

"So you both are locals? Friends or... ?"

I hesitate wondering if it was rude of me to presume they were siblings.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 5:16 pm

Brooke:

"Dessert first eh?" I smirk a little at masky and go get him that double banana sundae chcoco split. 

I have yet tried this 'banana' fruit that has become so popular. So exotic.

I hear its all cloned anyway. The elite people, the food. Wonder if they make em in the same area. Too freaky.

(Maud): "Ethan saved me from being a s- *she was going to say Squiyd (squid Hybrid) but isnt sure how much she should say since this is Ethans new job cover story stuff* *she hugs the blue haired one to show she CARES before finishing that sentence.

I just asume she meant she was saved from being a s-x worker 

Olga and the other girls are glad Fantine didn't recruit that redhead with tentacles. IMAGINE.

In a couple years we'd be out of biz with her around. Its hard enough competing with the ones with stinky hair. But KINKY hair?? nah

The sundae split is done and I quickly carry it over while Olga passes out 'tank water'.

I do not flirt with the blue hair no more. Nope.

Only normal one was mask guy apparently. 

"Here you go!" I smile at him and make sure to leave extra napkins. 

I notice its missing its cherry Olga had it in her mouth slurping it around her spaced out buck teeth trying to entrice that guy still with her tounge skilz
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 4:18 pm

Ethan:

Ooo. The antennas moved! Curious. I wonder if that means there are other nearby scouts here on the asteroid that he's sending or receiving messages to with them at the moment.

What could he be sending...? Must be receiving surely?

Where was he heading? Friends or what?

I smile at the feel of her embrace and I give her a hug back.

"We're a found family." I smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 11:44 pm

Christian:

I look between the two of them in pleasant surprise.

"Well isn't that nice!"

I say in response to their dynamic.

The waitress brings out our orders and I thank her before taking note of the one - who was previously in the tank - now with a cherry.

I blush underneath my helmet embarrassed at the attention.

Oh dear..

I poke at my dessert for a moment not sure how I was going to eat it.

In order to do so I would have to remove my helmet and..

I did not wish to remove my helmet.

*Glances back up at them shyly.*

"How is your tank water?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 8:24 am

Maud:

*Happy squib sounds at Ethan's answer*

Awe Smile

I smell the fancy dessert the bug man got. 

Ooo

I look at the banana then back at my cup. I taste the water, learning more about the tank folk. 

Alot of them we're working girls with lots of interesting diverse dna they brought into the water.

The Old Earl was a top consumer of many of them SO much of him in the water.

The girl Olga was not to be messed with, she was crazy and nearly ripped off someone's gills for stealing her tips. 

And there were lots of sheded scales in the water, with LOTS of wild energies whoa

"Very informative, are you suuure you dont want a sip? Its like shaking hands with everyone in the water!" 
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 9:59 am

Ethan:

I take a drink and my pupils darken and an eye twitches at all the rage emotions and crack in the water.

"It's... Quiet a hit." I respond evenly despite slightly starting to shake as Olga's blonde rage and violence trickles into my system and gets absorbed into my scales.

I hold my cup to me not wanting bug man to take a sip from mine. The glass starts to frost up and starts to cold steam between my hands.

I lean my neck forward studying the bug soldier man intently, suddenly wondering what he was hiding behind there. It sounded like he and his people in their pyramid ships really were just humanoids PRETENDING to be wasps for the symbolism (and they couldn't even stick to the theme). Like being a hunted and abused class (alien) was some sort of fun societal aesthetic! That it was something interesting to choose to be because they always had the freedom to be anything and everything they ever wanted to be without fear! Elitist humanoids! I bet he's even a brunette too! Probably not blonde like the sands of the desert that his pyramid ships belong!

"Aren't you going to eat that?"

Tilts head and squints.

"Or is your helmet in the way?"

Tilts chin down, while looking up at him with my blown pupils.

"Do you need assistance with getting it off?"

Grins. 

"I can help you with that..."

Imagines twisting a brunette's head off in such rich, elitest, expensive-looking armor.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 10:24 am

Christian:

"I'm sure, I don't think your particular choice in beverage will hit me the same way it does you."

I chuckle in response to Maud's offer.

Ethan asks about my dessert and offers to assist me with taking off my helmet.

"No thank you."

I respond quickly before lifting up the bottom so I could fit a spoon underneath to taste the desert.

It was.. vest good.

I pull my helmet back doown.

"Would you like some?"

I offer.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 11:47 am

Maud:

I look at Ethan worried when his drink gets all frosty. Uh oh.

*pats his hand trying to calm him down*

My squid eyes get all black and big again at the mask man's offer.

Oooooh!

"Thanks!"

I look this way and that way first before a squid tentacle quickly sucks the banana into my mouth off the sundae.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 12:49 pm

Ethan:

The human knows he's in a shark tank in here in the wreck. So many of us. Only one of himmm. Surely that's why he won't take off the helmet!

My dilated eyes tear off Christian and peer towards Maud at the hand pats.

I watch as Maud eats. At least the man fed her.

Eyes briefly slide back to him eying him, thinking 'It's the LEAST he could do', as I bring my cold cup to my face and drink more as well as munch on the thin sheets of ice starting to form on the top of the water. Shivers as more waves or crack water flow through me.

I turn my attention back towards Maud and lean towards her and cold air breaths on her in a horse-like affectionate manner, then peer around paranoid.

My vision is suddenly drawn to fish tank.

Stares intently as an idea comes to me of throwing red lobsters into the ocean.

"Red. Red be free." Mutters to self as my head tilts.

I bring up my cup and whisper into it. "We should free some fish." Then added in quickly speaking fast and no longer whispering. "And eat. And dissect. Ooo What should we dissect?"

I slam the glass down on the table. Twitches when it didn't shatter. Then just stares at it as if it would refill without my intervention.

Then looks around a second later gazing at the ambiance.

Suddenly my eyes widen and I keep my head swiving to Christian and Maud.

(("Pirates... PIRATES!"))

Tenses shoulders and clasps hands ENRAGED!

(("This is a system that preys on others! It continues the suffering! It fuels the corrupt societies with their slaves! We should tear it down!"))

Starts to stand up in booth looking around wondering where to start first.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 1:15 pm

Christian:

I think the drink went to the guy's head.

"Heeeyy buddy, why don't you sit down and pass me your glass."

So awkward.. people are STARING.

I slide him the banana split.

"Here, why don't you take a break and have some desert?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 5:05 pm

Maud:

Ethan gets really upset, those resonating crystals man.

My tentacles raise up like a scary kranken ready to join him

*eyes GLOW* 

hehehehe

I snap out of it when the bug man offers Ethan some of his sundae.

*back to cute big eyes and smiles, tentacles go back to being 'hair'*

"its really good, try it!" I urge. It might make him feel better. 

*licks lips still tasting that banana*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 10:59 am

Ethan:

Buddy?

Narrows gaze at him suspiciously.

Who says we're buddies?

He wants the glass. Why does he want the glass? I wonder to myself paranoid. He wants my DNA, doesn't he??? Won't he be surprised when wasp is one of the only things I'm NOT!

I catch sight of Maud's tentacles in my perifrials and look over distracted. Aweee. Cute!

Sits back down and stares at the ice cream at Maud's talk of it.

It's cold... But...

He wanted me to take a break. A break from the revolution! A break from freedom! A break from breaking the system! It's a distraction!

Looks at Christian offended and talking fast.

"Who says I want a break or that I want ice cream? I don't want ice cream! I didn't order that! If I wanted that I would have ordered that! You don't know what I eat!"

I raise my chin defiantly and push the plate so Maud has it instead.

Ha! He didn't get to push his pity scraps and leftovers on me!

Bounces up and down in seat feeling hyper and victorious.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 12:37 pm

Maud:

I look shocked at Ethan. He didnt want the icecream?

I think he was upset! It's his first day on the job too, we need to make sure it goes good!

But he pushed the plate to me and I ...

*eats whole thing like a squid pig*

HMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Brooke comes over sensing the resonating frequency scales heavy in the air. 

(Brooke): "Is there a problem? You want a refund or..hells..its on the house.."

She looked defeated at bughead and back annoyed at us.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 1:21 pm

Christian:

My efforts to control the situation failed miserably.

At least Maud wanted my Sunday.

"I was just offering?"

The waitress comes to our table.

We made a scene.

*Looks down at the table in SHAME.*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 2:03 pm

Ethan:

"An offer of distraction!"

Lifts up Maud from her high chair and holds my baby to me and rocks side to side, still feeling the need to move.

"What did you think?" Eyes widen and sniffs. "Was it good?"

I couldn't tell if she had made a hm questioning sound or a mmm good sound.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 2:13 pm

Brooke:

I get ignored and slam my arms on the table shaking it trying to GET HIS ATTENTION.

"You cant be bothering customers and eating their food. This ant a pirate ship no more, its a bone-afy-ed establishment bluebeard and your little kraken too."

Maud raises up her tentacles in response to Ethan.

(Maud): "BANNAAS ARE THE BEST!!"

I sigh, she liked the sundae but that wasn't the issus here, It wasnt HERS. 
When I was little I stole things and RAN for it not sat there and taunted the poor man.. poor rich helmet man.

Olga makes a loud pops, there she was, sticking her mug from the doorway to the open kitchen.

(Olga): "Whoses out ya sourpusses gonna help with the dishes??" She pops out her pink bubble gum from a tooth gap.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 2:44 pm

Christian:

Everyone ignores the waitress and she gets angry too.

Has silent panic attack from all the ANXIETTYYYY.

"It's fine, ITS FINE. I offered them my dessert!"

I try and explain before getting up and heading strait to the kitchen in an attempt to smooth things over.

I grab the soap, scrub the countertops and sink before filling the same with bubbles and water getting lost in my own OCD while I go about things.

*Twitch, twitch, twitch.*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 5:00 pm

Ethan:

I jump at the arm slam and hold Maud closer and eye the waitress in case I need to do something about her.

I hear the sound of blood in her veins while my imagination goes to turtle soup for dinner after work. Wouldn't that be a way to celebrate my first day on the job?

She goes off and my gaze softens as the water information floats back around in my brain at her prompting of it being an establishment.

"Bluebeard?" I pause the rocking so I can touch my chin to check to see if I have any hair there.

"I don't know about Bluebeard but she is my little Kraken," I respond liking the nickname for her and looking back down at her.

I grin delighted at Maud's response. She's so adorable!

Multitasking thoughts rage at how the humans orphaned her! She was too good for them!

"They are, are they? Then we're going to have to get more bananas." I hold her up. "Only the best for the best kid ever!"

I'm so lucky to have her in my life!

And to think society would force such adorableness and brilliance to either live a life of poverty or be a cute taxidermy kept in some rich elite's estate!

Before I can decent too far into my dual dark thoughts, I hear Chris explain and go off to take care of the dessert money.

...Relaxes back into seat and detences. Appeased as the crack high started to fade out of my system from all the hormone rushes.

I set Maud back down in my lap and get out my wallet.

"Two bananas please!" I smile as I set down some money on the table in front of the waitress showing the aliens they will get money and not just labor. Support the lower-class aliens!

Wonders if the bananas here are seedless or not.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 7:05 am

Brooke:

I squint at bluebeard I think he's going to be trouble.

Olga tries to get him to clean some dishes, of course he doesn't get it and the bugman goes instead.

He didn't do anything wrong!  but I'm not complaining for free labor Wink

To my surprise bluebeard doesn't ditch now that the tab is paid he wants more bananas.

At this rate Hep should just get a orchard of them... 

"Right, on it.."

I scurry off, my sensitives ears not liking the little krakens cries of excitement.

(Maud): "Naanerrrs! Nanaerrrs!"

I come back with a tray quickly since I dont have to prepare them.

(Maud): "Say where do they come from?"

"The jungle....whatever one is left now."

Maud's eyes go big.

(Maud): "What will happen when the jungle is gone! Will there ever be bananas again?" 

I sigh not sure how to answer.

What will happen to us all? It wasnt looking good.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 7:39 am

Button - the man, the turtle, the mystery 

[2261] Life Before Murder Dfd13ab2be154a1a9f9ebc56a5ccad9cb572c817

I finish the days work for Earl La'Beau and rush off to hopefully make it to the Wreck before closed. Me and Brooke dont have free time to spend time together, I have to do that at her work hours. I do it by helping her. We can work together like we did as children, when our mothers were in stuppers or not there for days. We would take care of one another, stealing food and hiding.

I was truely blessed to have come into the Old Early's household. Why he showed such mercy on me I do not know. 

I wish I could have gotten closure, the last time I saw mother she was in a bad way.

I think of the hell Brooke went through. Her mother died first, the she had to watch mine.

Drugs were terrible, life sucking things. 

They were at a beautiful city, I was sent a postcard by Brooke early on.  It had glass and water. - Mosaic. It looked like paradise but even there... the addiction found my family. There were drugs there too. Made them unable to stive, get hung up on the next fix, fall into the wrong crowd of abuers and liars taking advantage on the weak.

I ball my fist just thinking about the low lives that destroy so many lives to make money off those who cant stop. I try to make sure the street urchins I see aren't being drawn into the life of crime. I bring them leftovers from the kitchen.  I tell the they are being pressured to come to me. I'll handle it. I'm not just a pretty face Wink

I don't let crimes slide. I leave them black and blue if they try to peddle drugs around here or try to recruit them into  these so called special clubs, gangs or mobs with big promises. I'll try for as long as I can to keep low lives away from the innocent I lost to many!

I look around carefully as I cross the street. 
Everyday new people came here, from all over. It was getting big.. so big.. and I worry.. 
Right now everyone was trying hard to build something better, working day and night and it was looking great.
I think Hepaic Gallus is a good man with good intentions, it might work out.. but I dont know ..

Power gets to people...

I stop to share some leftovers from the Earl's kitchen with the street kids. 
I make sure noone is bugging them today. Good.

One boy got a job at the dig site. He was a little small I hope he'll be safe. Two sisters got hired for a older lady as maids. I truly hope all will be big starts to getting out of poverty - breaking generational curses for decades - and into a great future, not end their little lives. 
I make sure to remember the address so I can check up on them. 

I carry on to the Wreck.
I don't see Mr. Gallus here. I was glad to just get to Brooke.

I slip back into the kitchen and wave to some sweaty Alien Keboes. Their magenta foot long tongues hang out and swing from side to side as a gesture of welcome. 

I see they werent ..cleaning the dishes with their foot long tongues. Someone else was. 
Who is this? If he was a bad guy he wouldn't be cleaning dishes I dont think but he was sure in some funny costume. 

I didn't like not knowing his face, I couldn't observe him and kick his ass if he hurts someone then.

"Hi there!" I smile with my bright seafoam green eyes, soft voice warm and welcoming, lyrical.

"Are you new here? I'm Button, I usually help out on Wednesdays its nice to see some company for a change. "

I roll up my sleeves to start helping out. He was quite professional though and didnt need it. 
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 8:39 am

Ethan:

I wince an eye a little at the sounds, then lightly pat Maud's back at her concern, not sure what to say.

I slide my eyes away trying to think of something. Anything.

I look back at the bananas that were brought and pick up one.

I peel half of it open and split it in half and show the insides to Maud.

I lean my head against hers.

"Look. There are seeds. All long as there are seeds... There's always the potential for something to sprout."

I pause trying to think of what else to say and how to say it.

I think of mom and her seed pouch. Of her culture. Then imagine the possibility of trying to collect seeds with Maud. The issue would be keeping the plants watered and getting soil of course... Though at least they could always revitalize it.

"Do you want to eat this one and keep the seed babies safe?"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 8:51 am

Maud:

I listen to Ethan, he says there's seeds so we can get more bananas.

"Ohh grow it ourselves! Then you don't have to use your money." *I keep my voice down, trying not to upset the ladies ..again.

"Smart Ethan."

Hes a genius! 

My face contorts as he makes me..see SEEDS in a new way.

Wait...huh.what..

I've been eating..

I look grossed out at the banana seeds. They were.. BABIES

"I ATE BABIES??!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

EUWWWWWWWWWNOOOO I AM A MONSTERRRR!!!

I scream out shattering glass and tanks ..and even some of Christan's clean dishes.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyTue Aug 27, 2024 4:17 pm

Christian:

I snap out of my concentrated stare when I am approached by a young man named Buttons.

"Oh no, I don't work here. I am just helping out."

I correct his misunderstanding.

"My name is Christian, I am visiting your lovely asteroid from Planet Valeria and am just settling my tab."

I further explain before turning to face him.

Another aquatic.

*Tilts head.*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 12:01 pm

Ethan:

My eyes widen. Ugh. Socializing is so hard! Stupid. Stupid on my part! I think to myself when it makes her upset.

"I- no- I" I fumble over my words taken aback but I don't have any time to react beyond that.

I bow my head squinting in a winced cringe at the screams.

Suddenly I'm overcome by the resonance as the giant tanks burst open and the water crashes soaking over us. I bend over further and grasp my blue hair tensing and grimacing as the crystals resonate. It's like my whole being is swimming in a sea of confusion and my body is being bashed against waves as my scales reflect and pulsate out. I gasp but all it does is I just take in the scents and water particles in the air. There's so many emotions there and such a craving for violence.

I jerk left and right briefly, wolverine claws pierce out of my scaling shimmering hands, stabbing into clenched palms full of hair. There's a clawing burn in my legs as they want to fuse into a fishtail but my soaked pants are in the way. Scales break out over their skin my like piecing stabbing stings.

I rise my head up, eyes squeezed tightly shut as I let out a scream overwhelmed by it all, unleashing a telekinetic blast, sending a wave of water, customers, waitresses, chairs, and plates to go tumbling away from me. The ceiling above cracks. Icy mist emanates out with my scream and the current of the crack water, like the apex of a wave tumbling down, crashes, and freezes up into sharp points, spearing and freezing over some of those that were thrown to the ground.

I open my eyes and lower my head with blue full glossy eyes and visually witness what all my other senses are screaming out to me, from the tang of iron and cold chilled air, to my blood and water senses.

The contrast of red dripping down the slick wet bodies off brunets on gleaming ice is beautiful. I bask in the feeling and sensations of the blood in their bodies. The paint to my canvas. The feeling is breathtaking. I never felt so alive. Always hiding. Always afraid. But not now.

I snarl grin with sharp siren teeth. A myriad of tentacles sprout out from my back, ripping out of my shirt and jacket. Some are a dull grey but covered with opalescent crystal scales and others have suckers and appear fleshy colored though some of those appear to shift to color gradient blue like my hair. My sucker tentacles feel around my environment and suction cup crawls up the wall to the side of out table, rising my up to a better vantage point, my crystal scales resonating out the energies. The aching burn continues to aggravate my legs until the clothing gives way and my siren tail forms.

Gazes around wildly, telekinetically slamming people, relishing in the sounds of their bones thudding on walls and the smacks and tumbles as they fall into each other and upon the floor.

I eye a brunette trying to flee. I gracefully raise a hand and palm up getting a sense of the water on the soaking floor, then make a slashing motion across towards him and end with splayed out fingers. Water launches towards him and beads over his body. I close my palm and jerk my head back and the water freezes like a shell around him and he gets jerked back and falls over with a crack as his skull slams into the floor and the ice shell shatters.

Others try to flee and I reach up my other hand sensing the metal of this level of this space pirate ship's ceiling and motion my hand down collapsing it in front of the entrance doors and broken port windows, causing debris things to tumble from the second story and fall upon and in front of people.

I motion around using water to ice over the other broken windows preventing escape feeling an instinctual urge to contain them and peer around, baring my teeth.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 2:17 pm

Button:  What a Face

"Hello Christian, I hope you feel welcomed here. I just settled here myself, it's quite a change but you know what I feel safer then in a spaceship all the time."

I try to be encouraging, there were problems here but I honestly meant it. I think New France parking here feels ..grounded. Especially after that awful attack on the colonies during the gathering. 

The new queen/overlord women however.. gives me some concern. Can that Goenner really make an allegiance with her?
 How can she not be like Boren and want us all dead.
The Old Earl would be kept in the know, there's not much that happens he doesn't know about. Or have a hand in.
 I lather up some soap about to ask him about his planet as I dont thin I've heard of it. 

Sounds..glass breaking, screaming, I felt cold in the air and stand ready to fight.
The Keboes. Their magenta foot long tongues wave in the air SCREAMING. Such a pitch.

"The window!" I at once leap to action to smack a chair through it and break the glass. We have to get out of here.
Something terrible is happening.

I make sure the girls get out first and of course Brooke is with them.
I would change and FIGHT the intruder right here and right now - but too many witnesses. 

I need to get to the ally and morph. Then I will show no mercy!!
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 2:20 pm

Maud:

*raises kraken tentacles and hands up excitedly at Ethan's might aquatic strength and power shown*

*evil little squid guggle laughs*

I snap out of it once I felt a little coldness in the air.

I get scared, this was bad. People hurt. Not strawberry juice... BLOOD.

I retract tenntcles and pat Ethan with my humnaiod arm.

((Ethan its ok, its ok. Please calm down we.we..we gotta get you to work..))

Its his first day. oh no

Well.... he'll have bodies... to...do work on.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 3:13 pm

Christian:

Button seemed nice.

Unfortunately, before I could ask him anything further all hell breaks loose.

I try and follow after him but am grabbed and pulled out of the bar.

*Is about to punch my captor in the face when I see who it was.*

"Ramsay?! What are you doing here??"
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 5:00 pm

Ethan:

I feel the pat and hear Maud's words in my head. I manage to tear my attention away to look at her.

Maud... My Maud...

Wraps a tentacle around the back of her.

Work...

I look back at the destruction. I feel the rage channeled that I could have hurt her because of THEM.

I take some deep breaths in my anger but start to calm down by Maud's influence. I also get the sense of the people who had worked here from the water and feel a sense of loss and pain.

(("Sorry. I'm sorry.")) I apologize to Maud.

As if that could be enough, I think to myself.

But instinct to protect Maud keeps me going despite the pain in my chest. And this is very unsafe. Very unsafe! The cops can be here at any moment!!!

Scoops up Maud in tentacles and my torn clothes, covering her protectively and the clothing and goes invisible.

I bend the ice away from a window and head out to get away from here to home.
Back to top Go down
Abhiram Massui

Abhiram Massui

Mosaic Ally Badge: Valerian Solider, Honorary Peacekeeper.
This badge is for the royal allies, honoring the Soulflyers with the same authority as one of our own soldiers.

Personality : Brash, Devoted, Hardworking,
Home Base : Valeria

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 9:52 pm

Abhiram Massui aka 'Ramsey' nickname by Zevia:

I lost my helmet a long time ago, I was so relieved to see another solider again...

Such relief it was to see the familiar wasp face and comb radio 😉

I shudder thinking about how much time I've been away.

How was our planet? Everything else seems to have went to hell.

"I got..wagon-wrecked with a group of survivors I've been traveling with.."

I have no idea where the others are, the wagon that crazy bitch transported in a tantrum - just splintered and we all fell out over Havenland. 

Luckly it's so peaceful here...

Well it was.

".....he's one of the new Overlord's Infected. Stay clear."

I tell Chris and look around.

"Tentacles... are everywhere.."
Back to top Go down
Tyrone Goth

Tyrone Goth

Battledome Patch
Member of the Battledome Guild.
Battledome's Mariner
Member of the Battledome Guild's aquatic solider branch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Search & Rescue and Battledome Collab Mulit Guild Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Spymaster Search & Rescue Branch Patch
Member of the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Galactic Royalty
A royal title for those with the bloodline of past great kings & queens.

Species: : Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Octoen / Inkling /Siren / Tudokoa / Nebuquine/ Human
Personality : Grim, Secretive, Protective

Database Profile
Alignment: Neutral
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 10:29 pm

Typhon:

I stop working on a new commission feeling worried. It was Ethan's big day and was he capable?

After what happened with our..attack were we truly safe? Would someone notice something..

Ethan wasn't the same now. There were more ways he could slip up then every before.

"I think I should check on Ethan." I get my hat and cloak - in gothic black of course. I hurry to the apartments s still being constructed. I hear cries of alarm and shouts.

I sense him. I sense him returning camouflaged.

((WHAT HAPPENED?))
I try not to give away where he was. Not looking at that direction but I could not hold back my surprise. 

I stare sulking at my own reflection in a window shop.

((That SQUID is such a bad influence...)) I complain to Kelpie sourly. 

Surely its not all Leviathan's fault.. 
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 9:10 am

Leviathan:

I still felt... everything.

The anger and violence clawed back out at our method of travel.

The tail without normal legs pissed me off. My lower half dragged across the sidewalk as my tentacles dragged us ahead. It could be leaving a trail right to our door, get tripped on, trampled on, or maybe even get road rash. I felt an intense desire to naw at it and rip it off.

I tensed, twitching, and forced myself to levitate us back.

Unfortunately, I couldn't just focus on that and be done with it.

I eyed around along the route angrily making sure to head in the right direction and desired tensely to do more. The ache pulsated in my crystalline being and I felt it in my bones. I wanted to scream out frustrated, pent up at holding back.

We were invisible now and surely it would look better if it happened elsewhere?... Or would it all just lead back to us?

I clamp my teeth shut pissed.

My thoughts shift to what I already did. Surely all that was enough?

Why couldn't it be enough?...

I had to focus on Maud.

We could be so screwed.

And if so why did it matter?

They'll know now, surely! They'll know! We were done! I was done!

At least my rage could be directed inward to myself...

No! Not MY rage. This wasn't MINE! This was someone else's. Someone else is to blame!

The brunettes!

All these varying intrusive thoughts battered wildly around in my mind.

I jump startled at Father and thud to the ground and wince.

I grind my teeth, hating this conversation already.

I  pet Maud with a tentacle. She was on my back, so hopefully she was fine.

(("Sorry."))

Ugh... I'm not good at this.

I still needed to apologize about the seed thing too... Twitches.

(Kelpie to Typhon): (("Why? What happened? Did they wreck the place already?")) *She asks meaning the apartment.

I blindly feel around with a tentacle until I find my pocket with keys, and crawl over to dad.

I pause tensing and twitch.

(("Bad energies in bad water.")) I tell dad.

Then stares ahead mentally chanting.

Don't eat tail. Don't eat tail. Don't eat tail.

I needed an outlet! I wanted to throw more things. I force myself to slip the keys into dad's pocket before I throw it at the shop widow. I can just imagine the sight and sounds of it shattering. Wouldn't it just... ugh! Wouldn't it help the need!

Imagine what it might taste like... And the effort with dealing with getting the scales off... How good it would feel to get them off.

I hold back a moan.

I rock back and forth my tentacle-covered horn pokes into my head bumps into dad's leg as I rock. I wince and grit my teeth at the horn stabbing my tentacle between us, but then remember I'm camouflaging and close my mouth.

(("VERY BAD WATER!"))

I make grabby hands at his coat for the stimulation to do something. Anything. Grabs it with mouth and sucks on it like a pacifier to stimulate the mouth to NOT EAT THE TAIL.
Back to top Go down
Tyrone Goth

Tyrone Goth

Battledome Patch
Battledome's Mariner
Search & Rescue Badge
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Galactic Royalty

Species: : Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Octoen / Inkling /Siren / Tudokoa / Nebuquine/ Human

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 9:50 am

Tyrone:

I break the window getting frequency off Levitiath's resonating presence. The ...force was strong. The rage.

Was that... a .. real...seawitch? I twitch not feeling one since before I got frozen. Long ago.
Real dark. Power from the 'red tide'.

I suck in a breath feeling drawn to find this force, and help it DESTORY.

I shake it off. I was an eliteist brunette!  
The call to rage on them was strong but the reality I was one helped me see reason. 

Whoever this true seawitch is.. shes a blonde giant..

It made sense something slipped in... No one dictated their bloodliens like the elite do. They could be very mixed with no pedigrees or last names.

I wince as soon as I do it, and eye around. Some workers off construction break saw but didn't seem to care. They were headed for drinks and not stopping to yell at me.

Grrrrrr

I grind my teeth.

((Bad..water..)) Is all I can say back to Kelpie. She'll know what it means.

We need to suck this energy into.. scales... a big one.

Purge it somewhere else.

The poor dear. Having to deal with..us.

I use the key dispute the big hole and quickly try to yank Ethan inside before the hotel mangers see us.
I was using all my mental power to block rage I don't camouflage.

I gave Ethan a lamp - of good family memories - when he left I grab it and try to put some of the energy inside it. But we need MORE vessels. for this DARKNESS

I snap and break the lamp over Ethan's head once it fills and starts going into me.

"You FUCKED up again! Again!"

(Maud): "Its not his fault..its mine!" She cries out.

I twitch trying to control myself but now all the energies were out of the lamp. The good family ones and the seawitch rage.

I squint and sway away from the ...red one.

The...red...tide...

"Ru.k..ka.."
I back up in the corner trying to get away from the red THE RED

Maud tries to put the lamp together but it was useless and broken now.
Back to top Go down
Christian De Ibelin

Christian De Ibelin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 5:21 pm

Christian:

Ramsay didn't have his helmet.

I look down trying not to feel embaressed for him.

He explains where he was this whole time and the current situation. I think he was talking about Ethan and/or Maud.

They both were fishy.

My heart sinks as I hear the screams from inside the bar.

It was bad very bad.

"Well lucky for you I came in a shuttle. I can certainly  give you a ride back if you like?"

I can't imagine why he wouldn't.

*Looks around wearily.*
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 6:33 am

Leviathan:

For a moment my head swam conflicted, swaying slightly with the crashing tides of dark energy against the family memories unaided until they seeped away, receding like the moon pulling the tide into the crystal scale lamp. My fingers tingled. There was still a sensation resonating off of dad, but it still felt like a majority of the weight had been lifted.

But that only lasted so long...

I hold the back of my head feeling the shards of scales among my hair.

I feel pieces skitter down my shoulders as I shake afraid and hear them tink down on the floor.

The elite anger. The family feels. It all seemed to blend.

"No, no, it wasn't your fault." I defended.

I bow down further towards the floor.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called seeds babies. I wasn't thinking."

I raise my face and snarl at father. "And you."

Him backing up in that corner over there and the strange combo of comforting family and anger... It was as if it was the perfect blend to have the confidence to talk back. Like a cheering on security blanket. 

I eye him.

"You and Lulu just spread around energies everywhere all the time, but it's my fault and I'm the screw-up if I accidentally walk in on bad ones?" I shake my head.

"Maybe if I'm such a problem and disappointment you should just pretend I don't exist. Stage a fake death, I don't care. Hiding and pretending family isn't family is the norm, right?"

I look away.

Maybe the whole family would be happier if I just left. And I would be too.

Might have to anyway after... Everything...
Back to top Go down
Tyrone Goth

Tyrone Goth

Battledome Patch
Battledome's Mariner
Search & Rescue Badge
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 7:20 am

Tyrone:

I stare in alarm at the red monstrosity getting confused - thinking of seawitches and seeing such a tentacled beastie. 

It was like one ...alive here in the flesh!

Ethan was fine, fine before that RED DEMON.

I tell myself. It was bad. it was a new hybrid. Borens hybrids were always evil, posion... posion black blood....

I open and shut my eyes trying to tune out the thoughts.

"Ethan... dont... say that..."

I shake my head at his talk of playing dead.

"We have to stay... together...stay..safe..." I whisper still not looking at...it.

(Maud): "I broke the tanks though.."
 She insists its her fault,.... as she should.
Back to top Go down
Abhiram Massui

Abhiram Massui

Mosaic Ally Badge: Valerian Solider, Honorary Peacekeeper.
This badge is for the royal allies, honoring the Soulflyers with the same authority as one of our own soldiers.

Personality : Brash, Devoted, Hardworking,
Home Base : Valeria

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 10:27 am

Abhiram:

Chris offers me a ride back.. to civilization. With my own people. It took alot out of me not to jump first thing at the chance.

"I..would like that..but the group I was traveling with...they ...uh I should say goodbye."

It felt wrong not to. What if they need help?

"Do you mind if we look first?"  I ask and gesture behind me.

I wonder where they could be? It seemed quite a project here..and now squid too!?

Maybe this was some weird experiment by the new Overlord!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Life Before Murder   [2261] Life Before Murder Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] Life Before Murder
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next