Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2261] Foraging On

Go down 
+3
Ettimay Sulez
Ethan Goth
Tully Unerth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Foraging On Left_bar_bleue85/100[2261] Foraging On Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:30 am

Tully:

I set down an old map, it was pretty useless trying Sorin's old planets. Everything must be picked clean if people were flocking to that stinken asteroid!

I see ripped tents, and broken crates. The sand was covering most else and none of it looked good.

"Welcome to the Bazaar. It was something in its day..."

I announce like a tour guide. Ettie looked disheartened. If we can just find some weopens somewhere we could go get Beolan back..maybe... well better then now.

Austra pets her cattle and ties them to a fallen piece of debris.

"I hope everyone has shoes...theres glass and sand everywhere, lets go!"

That human wont last a hour...

I think digging though rubbish.

(Olwyn): "We could burn the metal down for arms?"

She starts making a pile. Bayley was sniffing something out and stops at a fountain.

It was empty and full of black goo and debris.

(Austra): "Perhaps it is a puzzle.."

Euw I'm not sticking my hand in there..

Ettie moves a eye looking stone up to a platform that fits it and it opens.

I give her a glare always questioning why she KNOWS things.

A whirling staircase was inside and looked dusty. Maybe looters didn't get inside yet!
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Personality : Everyone lives to die. Might as well embrace it.
Home Base : Border of Havenland & New France

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Foraging On Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Foraging On Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
Alignment: Helpful

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:44 am

Ethan:

I'm currently trying not to stand out too much since I don't want to annoy anyone, but I also don't want to be unhelpful either.

Olwyn mentions using the metal, but before I can even consider helping that or trying to find some other way to help, something happens.

I keep to the back trying not to get in anyone's way. From what little I see at this angle the steps look dusty.

"The dust doesn't look disturbed. Must be a good sign." I mutter quietly, then look at the goo.

Shame I don't have any equipment to evaluate it. Not that it probably matters but... You never know I guess.

I look back around for metal and quietly go over to help pick some carefully trying not to get poked by anything sharp or rusty.

I'm gonna get tetanus or some worse alien equivalent aren't I? I think to myself warily as I hesitantly pick up some pieces and move them over to the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Foraging On Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Foraging On Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 12:56 pm

Ettie:

*snaps out of trance hearing the comments about the stairwell*

I look at the eye of stone thoughtfully not sure where that came from.

(Tully): "I defiantly thought the puzzle would be harder to do.."

"Uh..uh Ethan..do you..need ..gloves.?"

I dont know how fragile human hands are but I could guess.

I follow after him to the medical shelf to get some thick gardening gloves out. I look behind me hearing a creeking from the stairs as Tully and the other soldiers go down. I hope nothing bad is down there.

I dont want to go down it. Too dark!
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Foraging On Left_bar_bleue1/100[2261] Foraging On Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:21 pm

Ethan:

*I look up.

"Oh.. Yes, please." I say relieved.

"Thanks." I take the gloves and put them on, then follow her gaze at the others.

The look at the eye statue.

So odd...

I try to listen for any potential calls for help or screams, though I'm sure the other's would hear them better then me anyway.

I get back to picking up and bringing over pieces of metal to collect.

So.. Is this what you all have been doing?" I ask while I pick up some scrap metal, wondering if this was their normal life or if it's new given the state of things.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Foraging On Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Foraging On Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:31 pm

Ettie:

I look at the metal thinking about blacksmiths, it felt like so long ago..there was order. I turn to go once I deliver the gloves but Ethan asks me a question.

"It all happened so fast...."

I look over at Austra then back at the ground.

Poor Beo we have to get him back...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 10:18 pm

Ethan:

I nod and then look down, hoping I didn't bring up anything sad or painful. But I figure I probably did.

Ugh, that was a dumb question. I shouldn't have asked.

"Oh... I see... Sorry."

I should just go back to being quiet and not trying to bring much attention to myself.

I quietly go back to looking around for metal.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 6:54 pm

Ettie:

"I..its ok it was..j..just a question." I look back at him with a positive smile.

Olwyn looked inpressed at the human picking what was the toughest job.

(Olwyn):"So human do you blacksmith?"

I go to Austra to see if theres any chance of herb collecting here. The area was dessert,  I dont think I've been to one before.
Though it will be ...ice sooner then later...
Austra was explaining to me about something called a 'cactus' when I hear the group exclaiming from below.

Oh uh..
I look over it sounded like way more people then what went down...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 4:57 am

Ethan:

*I glance back at Ettie thankful I didn't upset her and slightly smile back.
*I look to Olwyn as I find more scrap metal.

"Hmm? Oh.. Uh, no... I haven't tried before. Is that what you do?"

She was the one who mentioned melting it but I don't know if she was making the comment to someone else or stating it as her own intentions.

I look at the metal I picked up and look at it critically, hoping the whole melting down thing would make anything useful... I don't know how the whole process works.

If I had to look out for various qualities about the metal's properties before putting them in the pile, I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for.

Maybe if that matters she'll look it over before anything accidentally messes anything up? I think to myself as I add it to the pile.

Suddenly, there are noises and I look towards that weird puzzle chamber.

I consider picking up one of the shards of metal just in case as some sort of makeshift weapon, but who am I kidding. That probably wouldn't do me any good against anyone, make me more of a target, and I might just hurt myself.

I hesitantly, quietly walk near the opening and glance over at Olwyn then back down.

I don't know if I should call down there to ask if everything is okay or to remain quiet so if there is new people then they won't know they have a backup.

I suddenly realize that's... well.. human thinking.

I walk away from it and wander over to Olwyn and ask quietly. I also try to think the question to wondering if Ettie would mentally hear it in the desert area. I have no idea how far the range is or well if she had to be paying attention. Or.. really any of that stuff... If it was explained to me already, which maybe it was... I really can't remember. Everything's been an information dump fast blur.

"Surely, if they needed help, they'd call for help.." *I tap the side of my head.* "Mentally, right?.... Can all you guys do that?.. Or.. just some of you?.."
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Olwyn :

I thought the human might be well versed to be so eager to handle the metal, he says he is not a blacksmith. I raise an eyebrow at how wrong I was. Though it would explain the lack of metal on him at the moment.

"Yes. Make my own." I punch my armored chest proudly before going back to work. With the extra help I was able to already start a fire.

I eye back around for that little monster Bayley.... hes around here somewhere....

Up to know good. Just like my little monster. They are demons. Austra says otherwise and that 'Starker' she found didn't seem to mind him either. It was confusing.

I focus on the work at hand till Ethan wanders back over and asks me something. I look at his head gesture a little confused. Then I get it.

"Oh no..I cant...do that mind thing. I'm sure alot of the soldiers can. They came from the King, so they were..on the level above us if you know what I mean.."

Speaking of Mindreaders, I see Tully leave the tunnel in a huff.

Last edited by TLG Admin on Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Foraging On Left_bar_bleue85/100[2261] Foraging On Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 6:23 pm

Tully:

I keep walking staying alert as I do. I don't really trust too many of Beolan’s band of rejects. Who knows what will stab you in the back...

Part of me wondered if I should be trying to save Beo anyway. Blythe should be the Queen....   

But it still wasnt right. I didnt trust Beo.

I see frozen soldiers and realize this is one of King Sorin’s legendary crypts.

(Beo Groupie): “Wow whose all this now?” I look at the simpleton with a ‘really’ look.

“They are frozen..you know from the original curse..he found a way to thaw them. The King implanted backup armies on every outpost in times like this. Its a crypt.”

But of course there were boobytraps all around.

“Lets not-”

Someone haplessly trips the arrows. I duck frustrated before pulling the unfreeze lever. I was elated to see right minded people again, people that understand ORDER not the insanity of Beo, Des and Mer.  But these frozen soilders... they were a little before my time I guess.

(Solider 1): “Whats the PASSWORD!?” I struggle under a huge alien hand’s grip.

“Uhh..”

(Solider 2): “You ARE a Guildmaster? Seasoned comrade no? WHO else would dare to awaken us?”

“Er well its kinda a emergency .. I just..made it into Battledome though..”

First week finely being a Guild member and all hell has to break loose..

Great..

I wasnt even sure how to explain to them we need to attack their Princess and free some fake Starker Ben clone....

“I’m a total fanboy..they tell me..ask me anything I can pass that test. I just wasnt.. like the King’s personal solider...”  I look at them awkwardly. Then behind me for help. There were still quite a handful from the Neoplanet left.

An older solider manages to talk them down from killing us all, even she didn't know the full password. I walk away muttering how little respect I get even from rightminded citizens of the kingdom.

Why couldn't they scream at Beo.

Ugh once we find him I wont be in charge anymore..good...
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 2:22 am

Ethan:

At that point, I look to her armor wide-eyed impressed. "Wow. Awesome."

Now, I nod listening curiously when she explains how not all of them can do that and aren't on their level. "Oh. Yeah."

I can't tell if that's a good thing, given less people to invade your thoughts, or a bad thing given the whole group's predicament and whatever is going on in the puzzle place.

Speaking of the underneath, I look back over and watch the intense one from before leaving.

Well, he's not yelling for help so there's that at least in the current state of the others... Though he also looks all moody. Maybe they didn't find anything? But what about the shouts?...

Though for all I know, his mood might be a poor indication. Could be that's just how he is from this rough life?

I get back to trying to help with the metal collection.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 6:29 pm

Ettie:

I return with a small gathering of herb bundles, Austra was so well versed in different planetary flora it was amazing. Most of the things here were posion it seemed, this was a very toxic world.

I see the metal pile impressed at how much they gathered, there was much more debris then life on this world. I cast a smile glance at Ethan among the gatherers before getting distracted by the armor clad soldiers, they looked out of time truly. VERY scary. I shrink back wide eyed.

(Austra): "Greetings we welcome you brothers and sisters." She bowed her head and I just stare haplessly. There was deep discussion of the army over Blythe. So much time passing, poor poor BEO.

I zone out a little till finely someone was ready to take on Blythe. They agree to go once the wagon was re patched with the metal.

(Tully): "Will there be ..anything left by then?" He hummed sarcastically and I grow more nervous. So many strangers among us now, the wagon was crowded.

*gulps* I try to hide behind the couch and not get stepped on.

Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:32 am

Ethan:

*I share the glance and smile, before looking at the incoming armored ones.

Well... That's... Something?...

*I wonder how they all survived out here?

What have they been eating?... Do they have some sort of hydroponics garden down there?... Or have they been living off the herbs?.. Hopefully, they aren't mad that we're here...

*I see Austria greet them, I wordlessly bow my head copying her nervously, then follow everyone else piling into the wagon.*

*I wince and hug my knees, sitting against a wall, trying to take as little room as possible.*

"I hope we don't just breathe everyone's carbon dioxide..." *I mutter, not sure we aren't all going to suffocate or catch each others germs in such a cramped and overcrowded space.*
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 9:53 pm

Tully:

There was ALOT of people in this deathtrap. How did it even fly in space. I sure don't know. I didn't like it. Give me a Neograde flyer any day. Even a shuttlebus the elderly took around the Neo would be cleaner and safer then this. IF NOT FASTER!

I close my eyes trying not to loose it, this is stressful. VERY stressful. I rock back and forth and felt larger bumps take place as we entered an asteroid field.

(Austra): “Don't worry they know the path!" She calls out driving on her beasts to fly through it.

Good Dane.....help us...

I scoot closer to Ettie knowing it would be soon time and well, with the old team released I didn't think Beo had a chance to win now. They would side with Blythe, she was their princess after all. Ettie had to come around and leave him or she was doomed.

"Ettie..I know we don't really get along.."

Because you think the most stupid rumors about Klaus are real.... ugh..

(Ettie): "Tully?" She froze up nervously as if I was just embarrassing her speaking.

"...Beolan...isnt known by these people....they aren't going to.. well...do you understand..Blythe will convince them."

(Ettie): "She lost her mind, they will see that if theres any sense in them."

"Alright, but you know...you may want to keep that to yourself." I whisper back and almost smack into her as we land.

I blast hits the side causing a shelf of herbs to fall down and shatter. I think we where being shot at.

The solider women kicks down the wooden door of the wagon and screams CHARGEEEE as the army comes out ready to fight. I duck down seeing Ts on the outfits of the attackers...

so these are real 'tulley with a E, traffickers' ... maybe even relatives.
All this time I never knew my name came from...that...

(Ettie): "At l..l.least they are ss-shooting at Blythe's men?"

"Cause they are Boron's minions..."

Everything felt upside down right now. My head hurt.

(Austra): "The path is clear, if you who linger need a ride come!" The shooting stops as the army cleared this area and went on to the next, she calls to all still hiding in the broken wagon to ride a beast and follow.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 3:36 pm

Tulsixtysix:

*We charge at this primitive wooden eyesore that is ruining the beauty of the celestial spacescape.

*Ah, such a multitude comes out!*

"This primitive vessel must have been a ruse! But we caught and didn't let such an unassuming slight go unchallenged! Clearly, we are the superiors here!"

*Hubble looks at me grinning.*

(Hubble): "You and you're families genius continues to reign supreme, dear!"

"Our family, love." *I correct, waving my finger tisking, while the rest of the traffickers are already having at it.

*The scent of herbs permeates from these attackers. I sniff and gently stroke one side of my beautiful stashe.

"My, my! These felons smell like they're already ready to be roasted and served!" *Grins, which turns sinister as I tilt my head down, readying a weapon.* "Delicious."
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 2:42 am

Blythe:

I stop ripping Beolan's feathers out when I hear a even louder racket!

Alarms blared and I scented blood in the fighting.

I wasnt expecting someone to try to rescue this false savior I suppose he had time to convince and con some followers. I dont know how..Beo was utterly unlikeable.

The Tulley gave it a good fight, I was genuinely impressed and watch a moment longer.

I see Sorin's men about and for a moment felt on the wrong side. It passes but the confliction grows.

Both of them were dead.. my father and my step father. So why shouldn't I have BOTH kingdoms...
they dont have to be separate anymore. My mind could not comprehend how mortally different they were, that bad blood could not wipe away so fast.

((STOP))
I sheirk into their minds like a sonic weopeon

((IS this who you came for...hes nothing, hes no one and hes not worth dying for!))
Beolan hits the ground as I threw the chains over the balcony.  Sorin's men did not recognize him, they never knew him.  They stop firing and look up at me stoically.

*Tully inches closer to Ettie and Ethan whispering to them*

(Tully): "They are going to switch sides get ready to ru-"

Ettie ignores his warnings and runs towards Beolan.
Just to not look like a monster in front of Sorin's soldiers I dont blow her to pieces ...yet.

The soldiers hesitate and I realize it was only Sorin keeping them from turning on me. They all must see me as Boron after all..

(Solider): "Princess..I dont know whats going on but we... you should not be here. Among these.." She growls at Tulsixtysix.

"I conquered Boron's kingdom, you should be happy..they wont traffic anymore where we dont want them too." I countered.  

"You should be grateful.." She blows up. The others clearly shaken and their minds racing with the idea I did loose my mind. Maybe I did. Maybe I should have a long time ago.

"Tully thank you for bringing me extra soldiers, what a thoughtful boy."

(Tully): "I..didn-." He stared at the remains of the blown solider and shut his trap. Ettie just was crying frozen in place afraid to be next.
It was getting on my nerves. *twitch twitch walking towards her*

(Austra): "Your highness please, let us take Beolan and go in peace, no one challenges you...he does not desire to be king.." She tries to hold her hands up in the air and slowly approach for Ettie.

"Silence! I will not hear any MORE from his whinny little fan girls..." I look at them all sickend , the crying girl in front of me the most.

If they followed Bash like they did Beolan he wouldnt be DEAD. The only Starker that MATERED.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Goth

Ethan Goth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 6:16 pm

Ethan:

I listen and try to glean from what's said the best I can, but I'm just a normal guy from Havenland and all of this is over my head.

I just stare wide-eyed at the blown-up people.

Who knew alien politics and drama was so... Explosive?

Tulsixtysix peers at Tully but says nothing.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Foraging On Left_bar_bleue80/100[2261] Foraging On Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 6:49 pm

Desmond:

Teleports onto the top of the wagon twirling a flower's stem in between my fingers.

Ettie's upset AND the prisoner isn't dead yet?? This is truly turning into a terrible and terribly long day.

Lays down on the wagon's roof feeling exhausted by it all. I've never been one for long-distance range teleports. So these past two really took it out of me.

I look over at the scene and don't like how Blythe is looking at Ettie. I mean I understand the sentiment. Crying over a traitor and all. It's terrible really. The stress of it all will surely make me platinum blonde by the end of the year if Ettie keeps this up. And no one wants that... Well no one except me. The paler the better I say. Gotta look at the bright side and all. And being paler means I'm even brighter.

I look back at the flower and twirl it a bit before looking up, inspiration for a poem striking my fancy.

"A star was born to shine bright,
But due to the speed of light,
its burning beauty is only admired long after its first ignite.
Now it may seem right,
to go supernova and burn it all to ash.
But maybe we all shouldn't act so rash?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[2261] Foraging On Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2261] Foraging On   [2261] Foraging On Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] Foraging On
Page 1 of 1