Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] Burned Elswhere

Go down 
+13
Xenon Xern
Rukbat Xern
Joseph Sharpton
Mer
Bash Starker
Russia
TLG Admin
Jean Starker
Desmond Deathwalker
Meredith Sulez
Ariel el Martyr
Vero Gallus
Hepaci Gallus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Russia

Russia

Species: : Kitsune
Personality : Loyal, Trouble Maker
Home Base : Mosaic City

[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 12:58 pm

Russia:

The pirate grabs me and some of my tale fur is pulled out from the mantis' grasp.

Owwww

The mantis spits out the fur and tries to wipe its eyes from all the SMOKE Wink

(Jean) ((Urgh! ENOUGH!))

She blindly lunges at us as we take off and I cling onto the pirate a little freaked out before he asks what we were doing out here.

"Searching for some friends. Have you seen a tall skinny blond guy and a girl that looks like Meredith but uh... younger?"

I ask as we get back to the van.

(Mer) "Well I suppose if he was on the ship it would explain why he hasn't returned."

She finishes a conversation she was having with some sweaty cowboy.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Talible/Nebuquine
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Database Profile
Alignment: Villain
Power Level:
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 9:55 pm

Hepaci:

These new hybrid were horrifying!

I try to get away, Russia was much more cordial then Mer. They we're looking for Desmond..clearly.. why she wasnt using names was beyond me... and another Meridith. Ok?

"Hm why should I say nuthing. You two sure weren't friendly to answer my search questions."

I point out the hypocesy. Mer was like every other human that looked like her, thought she was so much better then the rest of us. Not taking help and acting like we should back bend for her.

So boring.

I kinda wish Beo ate her. For realsz

"I didn't see Desmond." I say as we land. "but it looked like that bug mighta saw Merideith.. why she wanted her and all?"

Seems like sumthing to me alright...

I see Meridith getting a gun, I got a badge they better give me something good too.

(Clement): "Some of us are worried, if we should take the orphans and the women through the crypt to get to Mosaic or stay here..you were mentioning a energy castle. That seems better to hold then a rickety wall dont you think?"

He wants clarification, sounds like he talked to this new Mer as well.

I cross my arms and listen wondering if they were really going to go up to the Overlord. 

Everyone sees the star badge and stops to stare.

Oh yeah... ok..what did that guy say??

I forgot...it was inspiring but kinda long for a death speech.

"Your sheriff is dead, he went out with a speech the good Dane would approve of.. I was lifted of my...sadness when I heard his words of encouragement.."

*I try to stall a little longer*

"Kill 'em all. and keep fighting... and win..dont stop..winning.."

I give a thumbs up and get applause. Or well they were clapping, lowering their heads for th dead guy but little do they know the words are all MINE.

Hey I can be a inspirational leader too... 

I clapse my hands together seeing the bar sign.

"Can I wet my whistle. little parched.." 
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

Species: : Human
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 1:38 pm

Mer:

(Russia) "Honestly, I wasn't really expecting an answer."

She tells the pirate before he proceeds to answer her anyways.

"The energy castle is not safe. Come with us, we have a place where all of you can hide."

I respond to the man that seemed most willing to come forward with information.

The pirate then proceeds to give a sort of report/speech of what happened to their old Sheriff.

I give him an uncertain look while the others applaud.

He and his cruel girlfriend really sent me spiraling the first time, claiming to know Beolan when I had never even heard of them before. I only guessed that they were with him after he left our planet, leaving me completely and utterly alone.

I tense up still feeling quite hurt about that.

Seeing that pirate again with Blythe and Desmond on the ship only solidified my first thoughts about him - that he was bad news, and would only bring everyone else down around him if given the chance, whether it be intentional or not.

"And what exactly is your name again, new Sheriff?"

I challenge, delaying him from his bar visit.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 10:25 pm

Clement:

Canez is dead...

I stare passed the low brow shocked. Whatever words he said go over me. All I could hear was asking for a drink and thats all I wanted too.

(Cowboy): "Why is it not safe? We should be helping the Stark-"

Before Meridith can explain her words about the energy castle she is sucked up by a force. 

(Hepaci) :"I'm..*stays name but no one can hear over Jean's big solo attack*

I hear buzzing and see another mutant monster but its all blurred to fast. She alone was..gone.

Leaving those next to her thrown, the one in the wolf cap staggers having been thrown back in the glass of the bar.

(Owlyn): "MER!?"

Those rush to help them and I look up seeing light, light of the Overlord's ship.
AND MUSIC.

*Playing for Jean's victory*

(Hepatic): "Damn..."

He looks up and at his hoverboard unsure he can reach it.

(Preist): "We should definitely go to the energy castle.." He takes it as a DIRE warning. 

Two of the older orphans seemed to like that idea. They whisper to one another about safety with royals, that's where the good defense is.

While Gideon and Violet plot to follow those wanting to flee to the Starker King.

Maud sadly kicks her feet in the pool among the younger ones - Airel and Veru unsure.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

Species: : Wraith/Siragen
Personality : Cold, Eccentric

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 11:37 pm

Jean:

((BORRROOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BORROOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOORRROOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!))

I scream at him as that was the only way to get his lazy ASS into gear.

(Mer) "Let go of me! Let go of me you monst--"

Something happens and she shoots me.

The miserable wench ACTUALLY shoots me.

Son of a BITCH I didn't know she was carrying?!?!

It did not matter, she was on the ground before I could gather and slices her way through my many legs with a blade of sorts before booking it into the shadows.

*Lays on back twitching.*
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2024 11:48 pm

Russia:

Well that was some horrible timing.

We all get FLUNG.

I land in the pool with a splash.

Poor Owlie didn't have as nice a landing.

I yelp and YOWL and scurry out of the water.

*Shakes fur and GETS EVERYONE WET.*

The little fish girl giggles not quite understanding what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
The Overlording Empire of conquest and experimentation.
Orcle Network
The Overlord's networking intergalactic checkerboard...your move!
The Light Tower
Where the fun never ends... or does it?
Benefaction Guild Badge
Member of the Benefaction Guild.

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Power Level:
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2024 10:38 am

Boren-Bot:

Luckly Claw spooked Chaos onto bigger and better things...
Bash was still sour about the whole thing even so. How awkward.

I quite wondered if Blythe was still among us, surely she would have showed up by now spitting rage..

I think of all my glorious consuming solar energy loose and about somewhere but I cant accuses it in this horrid limited state.

I ALMOST felt for Jean. I also did.

I glance at her on her back  twitching like a real bug.

"Those matrix smart bots really need an adjustment.." I shake my head disappointed I thought the enhances were ready but it WAS a prototype. Silver bullets cut right through?

"Well just your luck I have another body ...very fitting for our new game of cat and mouse." I bring forth a fresh MERIDEITH ROBOT with leaking nano skin soft as a lambs ear for Jean to chase the real one down in. 

Razz what a show

I think connecting the Cerebrum's wires to the back of the Mer-bot's head.

I'm not giving Jean Orbitual after the state of poor Cerebrum! 

Orbitual  I send forth to the walled fortress instead.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 11:13 pm

Olwyn:

I squint at all the water. 

And the wet fur smell from Russia.

"No now they have Des AND Mer.."

One cowboy points out they don't have Beo, since we're all not ash...

I sigh shivering a little. It wasn't so hot for a dessert. I think the planet was changing now.. 

The Overlord.

"..is there a means of communication maybe I can get ahold of my people, and the other allies!"

I fear they might be facing the same thing but dont dare say it.

The most advanced place was the Foxe's lab down the crypt.

Maybe I could call there. But Merdith needs us now.

(Hepaci): "I dont think you'll get ahold of anyone, the airspace is all contaminated now..."

He points out and I pout.

"How did you get here?"

We hear buzzing up ahead. More Mantis but a red and blue mist was in the air apearing to choke them.

*Parrot cackling sounds in the rumbling sky*

*POLLY IS EPIC*
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 1:45 pm

Mer:

I sprint down the ship's hallway as fast as I could.

It was dark, I could hardly see a thing.

I did not know where I was going just as long as it was as far away from that demonic Mantis creature as I could possibly get.

She was shot down and her legs were sliced off. I was probably overreacting.

But what if she comes back?

Complete exhaustion causes me to finally stop running. I pant for a moment, completely out of breath. 

I need to hide.

It was a miracle I wasn't spotted already by something else.

I find myself a small dark nook in the wall and go inside to hide.

I use these few moments of silence and solitude to come up with a plan and take an inventory of what the survivors of snarl town had provided me with.

I think I was the only one taken. I did not see Russia and Owlynn when we came on board this vessel.

The music was so loud and awful, everything happened so fast.

I should probably.. look for any prisoners, release them, and find a way to destroy this ship from the inside.

I think of Desmond and... me, my doppelganger, maybe they are here too.

I finally catch my breath and take note of the walls, lined with dark circuitry and exposed paneling.

Why so much? What could all of this be possibly for?

I slowly work up the nerve to keep moving despite my own need for self preservation, which was currently screaming at me to escape this place now.

I should return with help, I really should, this was.. suicidal.

I talk myself down from my cowardice and notice a pillar along the wall with a black screen displaying green, maybe blue, glowing cells.

My stomach twists.

It looked.. medical.

I back away from the walls a bit disturbed at all the wiring and keep moving forwards before stumbling across an enormous room large enough to be a docking bay for another ship. 

I let out a small cry in response and have to cover my mouth from sobbing out loud.

The walls were lined with bodies and there were... so many of them. Human bodies entangled with machinery, some so dependent on the other I considered it impossible to even think of releasing them from their holding platform.

I don't know why I was surprised. Boron's other labs were just like this. All of them.

It just.. never gets easier. Seeing any of this.

I pull myself together and begin wandering passed each body, hopelessly searching for anyone I could save.

The top of one man's skull was completely removed, exposing his brain entirely, where several wires had inserted themselves, connecting him directly to the ship. 

I slowly move passed him and onto a young woman, the exposed panels and wiring around her had inserted themselves inside her... pregnant stomach.

I look away in tears, not understanding what I was seeing or the purpose behind it. 

Nor did I want to.

We were late, far too late. If Desmond and my doppelganger were here there would be nothing we could do for them.
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 5:11 pm

Jean:

I awake in yet another body, the one Boron was working on before.

"I'm surprised you finished it?"

I comment before glancing back at my wings and fluttering them playfully.

How nostalgic, I remember this subject very well Wink  

It will be hard to be taken seriously with this face but at least I was more familiar with this body's parts.

*My turtle tongue slips out.*

Well, most of them.

I roll my eyes before slurping my tongue back inside my mouth again.

"You truly wish for me to chase her?"

I question before wandering to his side.

"It seems to me you would have a much more enjoyable time with that yourself."

I slip this new tongue of mine that he loves so much in his ear before pulling it out and wandering to his other side.

"Am I to keep the girl too? Or just her babies?"

I whisper in his other ear, testing his boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 6:21 pm

Russia:

I curse at Owlie's observation.

What the HELL!

She was just here! Why did they only take her!?!

The situation only appears bleaker when contaminated airways is discussed etc. etc.

Ugh... we should have just stayed UNDERGROUND!

Some madness sounds above us and I look up in confusion at who now was fucking with the monster bugs.

It was that DAMN PARROT!!!!

"Give me your board hoverboy I am going to go get her!"

I march over to the Pirate ready to fight him for it Wink
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 10:11 pm

Derrek Rochelle -blonde giant prodigy at Ivy League:

[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f386d3067696c4c52786c30666c673d3d2d3234303231383039302e313434316262626333363630396633332e676966

I gag pulling myself out of what appeared to be a big organic feathery..nest of sorts? I step in something squishy and try not to look down at leaking golden oil fluid of some kind pooling into another vessel. 
That stunning mad women was INSANE.

I catch my reflection in one of Metallic walls and see I still have both eyes and my arm so I guess I did something right. 

She kept trying to force my head down in that oil to look at something and I just could naught.
This is the most dreadful experience! The WORST field trip EVER.

My hair was a mess. What was one to do.

I force myself to look away from my reflection for now it was... confusing me.. 

*twitch*

Something walks past me and I go FERAL on it with a metal crow bar. I beat the terrible looking monstrosity before running down the medical area where prisoners are. GLEAMING for a look of anyone else that matters.

I think Merdith is another shimmery wall reelection demon/ghost in the mirror and ignore her as I try to crowbar someone out of a gurney contraption.

"HEY! Hey!? I'll get you out?"

They garble and gag. I don't think that helped.

Poo

I finely look at her - as truly being there when blood splatters all over including her.

*rases crowbar carefully - just in case* 
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
Orcle Network
The Light Tower
Benefaction Guild Badge

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 8:23 am

Boren-Bot:

Jean was surprised I finished it.

"I thought it was most fitting given the new climate of things.." I muse quite DISAPOINTED in Bash's choice of mate, I doubt any of those little villages and cities Meridith 'saved' were around to unleash 'the doll' in revenge for rebellion. Unfortunately for YEARS people all over have been free and celebrating my demise. Rebuilding, living free..ugh.

How to make them pay, well nothing seemed appropriate. Or was it the lack of my power?
I thought perhaps harvesting it from Bash or Blythe into.. something but many tried to recycle and steal it from me with failure. Its not something so easily controlled or held. This frame can not contain it. 

Jean distracts me with that Tudokoa tounge... 
*my false body cant help but SHIVER *REMEBMERING TURTLE ISLAND THE MYSTERY OOOOO  What a Face *

"You can leave her, I may have use yet to bring out her lover, but the little angels are all yours.."

I WOULD have use for them if I could absorb them. Alas...

"Do make it entertaining.."

I close one eye and touch the closed lid in a playfully gesture that I'll be seeing it all through her optical feed. We all will.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Talible/Nebuquine
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive

Database Profile
Alignment: Villain
Power Level:
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 10:16 am

Hepaci:

Going to the BAR to PLAN a course of action .. of course is yet again interrupted.

"Blast'd women! This town is a slayer hub surely they have some more resources then a bored.. but here.. if your THAT desperate." I let her have it, the wild cur just to GET OFF.

"Polly is making enough distraction me thinks.."

I look up at the red and blue sky as lighting crackles.
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Dc8ec2653666860fb39bb19bc07adace55183571
(Polly turning to smoke and light in the sky filling it up with Mystjinn powah)

If he can disturb some of that tech we might get somewhere.

Russhie's new friend - probably another goodie goodie  because RUSSIA REPLACED ALL HER REAL FIRENDS FOR THE LOVE OF DANE OR SUMTHING *rolls eyes at the loss of a GREAT criminal to the boring life of a hero.* 

I wasn't sure what she was worth, probably just a air head religious sap but I heard princes earlier... or well a little birdy told me.

"Who are your people, you're a princess lets see if we can get some aid.. "

And REWARD money  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 12:35 pm

Mer:

I break away from my trance at the male trying to free another from their gurney.

He looked human which was encouraging, but the crowbar in his hand gave me reason to pause.

I raise my hands in defense.

"I'm not going to harm you I promise. I am only here to help."

I encourage.

Before doing a cursory glance at the place in thought.

"Do you know what's going on here?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 12:46 pm

Russia:

"Time is of the essence and I do not have enough of it to tour the town's armory!!"

Now.. how does this thing work? Wink

I overhear the Pirate flirting it up with Owlie and my jaw drops.

"You just said the airways were-ugghh Owlie I'll be right back!"

I jump on the board and it takes off quickly, causing me to backflip off of the thing and faceplant on the ground.

Ow.

I get up stiffly and jump on the board again, this time successfully managing to fly upwards.

*Eyes giant parrot wondering how I was going to disguise myself to get passed the shield with THAT THING killing everything.
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 2:13 pm

Jean:

"Oh I'm sure she'll do that for me."

I make a face of slight irritation at the new challenge.

Humans were such delicate creatures, one could only sneeze the wrong way and they would die of fright. Evil or Very Mad

I turn away from Boron and proceed down the hallway to collect my subject, retracting my wings along the way as I carefully consider how I shall lure the little thing to my operating table.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2024 5:50 pm

Derrek:

Spanish accent.. not sure if I should really believe her Wink

I lower it anyway sine she wasn't the most upsetting thing in the room at the moment.

"The hag said... shes moving in on the Overlord's scraps, she left. I think the Overlord is waiting for something.someone..before moving on."

I blurt out trying to make sense in what Chaos told me. Nothing made sense.

Could it be her?

"I'm from the colonies. Are you a local in the alien's city?" I ask wondering what they thought of all this. 
It looked like this attack was mostly for the aliens and not us. 

I look out the window at all the...strange colors. Is that a bloody aurora borealis
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 8:27 pm

Mer:

I cringe.

So even if I do somehow blow the ship there is still more of them elsewhere.

I wipe my hands on my clothes where the blood hit me.

Who.. who could Boron be possibly waiting for? 

I also wondered why I specifically was brought to the ship. 

This couldn't be a revenge thing could it? Surely the Overlord has much greater enemies.

The male asks if I am a local.

I nod my head grimly before turning around and startling.

"There you are!"

I try not to look at her too much as it really weirded me out.

("Meredith") "Yes?"

She glances back at me puzzled but I miss it.

"Where is Desmond? Ar-"

Before I can say anything further she pulls out a weapon and shoots the man down.

"What?!?"

I gasp.

"What did you do that for???"

I cried.

("Meredith") "He.. was a spy. He would have led you back to Boron."

She hesitates, acting quite strange.. for me.

("Meredith") "Come this way. I know where Desmond is!"

"But what about the others??"

I refer to the prisoners.

("Meredith") "Leave them. They are too far gone!"

She rushes off down down another hallway and I hesitate in shock.

("Meredith") "Hurry! Someone will have heard that!"

She rushes me and I have no other choice but to follow.
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 3:06 pm

Jean:

Meredith hesitates at first, but my fast retreat causes her to act rashly and follow my lead.

It surprised me that my appearance did not startle her. Perhaps she had a twin or clone running about that we had yet to discover.

I wrinkle my nose in consideration before booking it into my lab, grabbing a sedative and hiding next to the door.

Moments later she rushes in after me and I come at her from behind, injecting the siringe into her neck swiftly.

She slumps down and I catch her. For someone who was expecting she was quite small.

I sigh in exasperation at how this would impact my work before grasping my arms around her chest and dragging her to a gurney.

Ugh, should have called a hybrid in for this part.

I lift her up a bit awkwardly and nearly slam her back down on the cot.

What... the.... Fuck.

She wasn't showing at all!!! Her little angels must be smaller than a bean???

I curse before stapping her down to the table and rummaging through my equiptment for an ultrasound device.

Once everything is properly hooked up, I rip open her clothes and slide the device over her stomach/pelvis area.

The machine detects nothing.

I tap my foot impatiently.

Ok..?

I check the machine again and reboot the system.

*Foot taps continue.*

*Waits.*

*Checks screen again.*

Still nothing.

*Huffs.*

I wander over to another monitor and type a message for Boron to SEE.

[How the HELL did Chaos think she was pregnant?!]

I return to the gurney and analyze the female once more.

Screw it!

I pick up a surgical knife and slice open the patient's abdomen.

Blood squirts all over my face and I stagger backwards blinded by my rookie mistake.

*I curse.*

A hybrid rushes over and tries to help.

He makes it worse and I shoot him.

MORONS! ALL OF THEM!

I snap obviously not counting myself in that description Wink

When I get the guck out of my eyes I return to the operating table with goggles on to start all over.

I grab each flap of skin and pull it back to see inside.

The subject's ribcage makes me gage but I manage to see enough to KNOW there was nothing inside.

WTF???

I back away from the subject and pout before reminding myself of her twin.

"Maybe there is another one!"

I snap outloud not entirely sure Boron could hear but I didn't care.

*Storms back to the patient with a surgical staple gun to seal up the wound.*

Boron may still require this one after all  Evil or Very Mad

I think grumpily to myself at such a disappointment.

My patchwork was sloppy and the little human would most likely develop an infection but what do I care. 

*Wanders out of scene in a mood to clean myself up.*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
Orcle Network
The Light Tower
Benefaction Guild Badge

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 7:23 pm

Boren-Bot:

I watch quite missing the sense of smell, I think we would have caught the fact she wasn't pregnant much sooner.  

I wasn't close enough to scan her with my eye implant but I do receive the feed as Jean works on her and the raw data of the monitor.

How many 'clones' are there?
I had to ponder as robotic optical lens have sighted at least two. 

How can I EVER get REVANGE on this little girl if she keeps respawning in!

However it WAS enjoyable to watch, Jean-Mer's struggle and find nothing. 

((Decoys this time, smarter..)) I tease her at the development of Starker survival after the last few pluckings went much smoother..

Jean leaves and I walk over to the clone with a disappointed head tilt

"You're not the little bitch I'm looking for either are you?  You may not have done the crime but I'm sure you retain memories of the treachery. I want you to mull it over, and think about improvements you can make.."

I rip out the staple guns out slowly one at a time and then run my finger over the gushing, taking my time to stitch it back better.

"..over the original. Help us attract the Starker King and I'll forgive you for stealing my other one.."
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 8:20 pm

Mer:

I slowly return to consciousness in pain.. so much pain.

My entire mid section was hot and throbbing.

Was I bleeding?

I squint passed the bright light over top of the gurney and see.. Boron.

My heart sinks.

So much for escape.

I think to myself trying to understand what happened to my duplicate.

Boron speaks to me but I have no idea what he is talking about.

I let out a small cry when he pulls out a staple, and sob a little to myself in response to the pain.

I could hardly move, my core felt as if it was split open.

I glance down watching him stitch me up.

He was talking about the original. My original. She escaped him didn't she? Now it's just me and I was left here to die.

Boron asks me to do something in my half delusioned state.

Whhat?

He wanted Beolan.

I assume not even thinking about Bash.

"No.."

I shake my head.

No I will not do that.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
Orcle Network
The Light Tower
Benefaction Guild Badge

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 10:21 pm

Boren Bot: 

Meridith refuses to be a willing help. Even a lowly clone.

"That is just dandy my dear, your cooperation is not needed, it reeks enough of you here...that should bring them in."

I turn up the air conditioning higher in the vents twirl condescendingly as I leave.

Her rich odor fills the room, but only a true organic being can appreciate it. 

I do not anymore..

I must check on Orbital to see if he has picked up any of the soldiers we can question about the WHAT is going on under that dome...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

House Xernus
Galactic Royalty
A royal title for those with the bloodline of past great kings & queens.

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Database Profile
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Power Level:
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 10:30 pm

Orion:

WHAT happened!??!

This was worst then I imagined. Where was Klaus? He wouldn't have let this happen.

I think about what Xenon did and wonder if it rippled all this, did more come after her?

I wince taking in the STINK of orc blood everywhere, it was a little metalic.. everything seemed more... what was the word.

Hmm

I don't dare lead Bellatrix down to the underground. I was relived to see our stash at the school for the blind was still here.

Alot of the kids..werent doing well...

One looked turned and clicking walking funny it hisses at me.

Another one could talk but its eyes sunk into the skull I couldn't recognize it.

What happened to Lizzie!?

"Sorry Echo I dont think your pet made it.."

I see one mutant vampire/hybrid thing in the water and look to see if it WAS the adorable mermaid.

It tries to eat me so I put it down.

I don't think anyone untainted is left...

Theres finely some chatter among some ugly basterds about a brunette aboard the ship. 

"Rexella?" I try to bait Xenon to check. 

I dont think its Rexella and if it is..I dont think we want her.

One of the horrid blind child vamps clicks following at a distance looking at Echo.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 1:29 pm

Owlyn:

Russia nooo..

I watch her leave on the hoverboard. Not even talking a ship. Everyone was clearly at a lost what to do, while it was a divided argument in leaving to the Starker's castle or trying to attack the ship in some effort to distract . 

Hepaci was intimidating but I had to take his offer, Mom and Dad could do something right?
I try not to think the worst. That they ended up just like everyone else. Boren or his pet hag...

I only go with him because a nice looking couple and a few men of quality also venture with us to reach the Foxe's ranch.
Hepaci play nice with a crowd Wink

I few drones are sent out to shoot mantis-bots down but its all they can spare. I keep watching, looking up for a sign but my view is obstructed ever so often by dark foreboding clouds or a parrots' head shrieking in the sky. Lighting!

However will my message go through..
It cant.

My heart sank, I was no help to anyone.

We reach the ranch and are shot at by a wild old blonde lady somehow manning a bazooka.
I duck down my hair allover the place no longer contained in a cap.

(Hepaci): "She must be the farm slave.."

He explains due to her hair color while one of the cowboys has to correct him that that is very illegal.
I wait frustrated for the old women to stop trying to kill us and finely get downstairs. I see more signs technology I recognize.

I record a message - Princess Leia style
askng for help from not only my parents planet but anywhere else who received it. The return of the Overlord was EVERYONE's problem. 

I sleep in a very weird room - Ettie's room.

and cry myself to sleep afterwards wondering if I'll never see any of them agan.
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:05 pm

Jean:

I return to my lab to check up on a few things to discover the patient is GONE.

Where did she go??

I think to myself startled and was about to message Boron about it when I spot a flash of red out of the corner of my eye.

?

I follow after it.

What in the hell??

I get part way down the hall no longer seeing anything when the red appears again, this time taking a sharp turn into the docking bay.

Great..

I roll my eyes figuring it to be an escaped prisoner before following it into the next section of the ship.

Once I cross inside however, the doors behind me close and the main ones on the outside of the vessel open up as if they were expecting a new arrival.

But we were not..

I let my wings out, out of an abundance of caution before starting to lose my patience.

"Hello?! Give it up now, I found you, you lost!"

I call out to the red thing hiding away before making my way to the center area in frustration.

It was in that moment that something comes at me from behind and almost completely tears off my one wing.

I let out an angry scream in response, making quite the mess on the floor.

Finally, I spot my attacker. It was a fox.

She tries to have another go at me but this time I see her coming and I back hand her across the face, sending her flying.

She falls down hard, nearly falling off the edge of the ship to a certain death below.

"Well, aren't you an interesting little thing!"

I exclaim, but my tone was unimpressed.

"I don't believe we've met?"

I pick her up by the shirt collar and she spits her blood into my face.

(Russia) "Go to hell."

I scowl annoyed, as I just washed, but before I can do anything further about it another presence sneaks up on me from behind.

I drop the fox in surprise and turn around quickly, shocked to see the little human on her feet again.

She swings a board at me and I stumbled, falling off the edge of the ship to my supposed death Wink
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

House Xernus

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:35 pm

Rukbat:

I look around nervously at the state of our home.

"What happened?"

I turn to mother but she remained silent.

Dad mentions my pet and I cringe a little feeling bad for the thing.

It was only a baby afterall Wink

Dad says something else to mom but I miss it, too distracted by all the weirdos around here including the one following after me.

I give it a startled look and think I recognize them from the orphanage.

*Turns around quickly only to see something falling from the sky.*

"What is that?"

*Points up.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

House Xernus
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 11:38 pm

Jospeh:

Xenon doesn't make a move, I wonder if that was a good sign or not. If she could just take interest in that ship, it would take her hours if not days to fight those monsters up there. 

I might be able to find Klaus...or someone who knows what happened. 

Echo distracts me pointing up.

"Theres alot.."

I reply dry. The solar storms, the aura of some bird head, ships fighting..

.".Meridith? "

I flash past my family to try to catch her as she falls down but it was quite a drop and it hurts more to have her land on me, she wasnt human.. and a wing flops on my head.

I get a sick feeling I've seen this before.
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 11:11 pm

Jean:

My one working wing slowed my decent just enough that I did not completely obliterate the poor fool standing below me.

I still think I may have busted my leg.

(Xenon) "Seven Hells Orion!"

She curses clearly taken off guard by his last action until she catches a scent and stills.

I smile coldly at her companion before sliding off him.

"You seem familiar. Have we met?"

*Flutters wings in a slight taunt.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

House Xernus
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 8:26 pm

Orion:

I was lucky enough not to turn to ash.

Disturbed I see Meridith with my wings.

I had heard from some peon running around out here that Merdith got super powers and was quote unquote a 'scary bitch' now.

BUT did she have to have my wings...

"Where's Klaus?"
I snap at her, what did she DO?!!

She pretends we didn't meet before and I look at her bum leg sparking a little. There was blood vessels and skin and metal pieces visible from within the flesh.

I smelt human - the skin used was real ones Boren peeled - he was even so OCD he skinned authentic Carpathian blooded women RIP Professor Frizzle who donated some of the skin for the 'doll'.
but Meridith's unique smell wasn't there. I assume thats just from the tampering. 

"What did you do?" I hiss at her and flash behind her, yanking her basic hair and tossing her down the street - away from my family angrily remembering my glorious WINGS.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

House Xernus
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 10:09 pm

Xenon:

The wing appendages attached to the female were Orion's.

Perhaps he was onto something with his initial comment regarding our daughter.

I look up at the ship in concern, but was also worried about leaving Rukbat alone with him for any significant period of time.

Which I am sure it will take considering all the significant happenings going on around us.

I eye the giant parrot and bug creatures in thought, before turning my attention back to both him and the woman again.

"Come on Rukbat."

I pull him in close, ready to intervene should Orion require it at any point.
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2024 10:30 pm

Jean:

I had no idea who he was talking about.

He then flashes behind me and grabs me by the hair, tossing me further down the street.

I push myself up stiffly before casting him a dark look.

"Still defiant as ever I see!"

I spat before getting up, a few sparks shoot out of my leg and the smell of burning flesh fills the air.

With my one good wing I propel myself towards him and pin him to the ground.

"But I see my form confuses you. Let me remind you of exactly WHO you are dealing with."

I hiss before yanking open his mouth and pulling out one of his teeth with my bare hands.

"Awe."

I pout.

"It's a lot smaller than I originally thought."

Like other things too if I remember.

I lean forward allowing my LONG horrible turtle tongue to dangle just above his head to stir up more fond memories for him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

House Xernus
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 11:05 pm

Orion:

I gag and try to bite her when the 'new Meredith' yanks in my mouth and takes out a fang. 

My mind races confused, what could she have done to Klaus? 

Then...

Then I see... the....

TURTLE TOUNGE!

I SCREAM AND TRY TO RIP THE FACE OFF FREAKING OUT.

It wasnt Meri... it was.... HER.
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 7:36 pm

Jean:

Orion rips my face off.

"ARGHH!!!!"

*Creepy mechanical ROBOT SKULL glares back at him in HATE.*

"You BASTARD!!!!!!"

(Rukbat) "Muuuuumm??"

The boy whimpers and hides his face into his mother's stomach.

(Xenon) "Oh come on child have some faith! He isn't doing that bad."

She tsks in response to her young one's response.

I try to claw at him further, while vigorously flapping my one good wing.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

House Xernus
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 9:20 pm

Orion:

I felt a bit shocked at myself after I ripped into Meridith like that...

After YEARS of search for her Wink

LUCKY it was just a robot of sorts and not Klaus's beloved little sister.

I dont think I was strong enough to do real damage but move fast enough away with speed.

I try to lead her back upward the ship and try to get her to go at me where drones were shooting. 

I yank one closer to me and chuck it full at her face still knowing the TOUNGE was in there. 

"Is it just my wings you have in there?" I question.

I smelt.. hag and get nervous of who was in there.

A relative?
Back to top Go down
Jean Starker

Jean Starker

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 10:59 pm

Jean:

I flap my one wing but am unable to take off from the ground.

*Makes mechanical screech sound in frustration.*

Orion throws a drone at me and I dodge it before he asks about my anatomy.

I laugh humorlessly.

"Ohh I'm sure there are others."

I flick my reptilian tongue at him.

"Who, I do not know. You will have to ask Boron that."

I pick up a large pole from a garbage heap on the ground before proceeding to toss it in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

House Xernus
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 4:53 pm

Orion:

Jean cant follow me, I dont have ANY wings and somehow made it u this far.

I cast an amused glare as I hopped across another drone. Unfornatenly I couldn't get on to hit her.

She was still talking.

((I'm going to take a look if she's here..or any of the others..))

I tell Xenon and nearly get tossed over the edge of where I was clinging when a pole hits me.

I hiss and try to squeeze inside through a rip in the ship, being careful of those wing thrusters!

I get inside and hope that will be the last of her Wink

((Rexella?)) I dare to call out.
Back to top Go down
Mer

Mer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 5:25 pm

Mer:

I swing around the corner in front of some strange male and gasp.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

House Xernus
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 7:35 pm

Orion:

Instead of any traces of our old clan.... its HER again!

I cant believe it, she.. she.how did..she get in front of me.

I was so SHOCKED I slipped right back through the rip I made making a screamish cry from staring FACE TO FACE in those dark soullss eyes  affraid

With NO wings or no footing I tumble smacking the sides - luckily NOT burning up on those wing thrusters.  I smack right down into...

"AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

House Xernus
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2024 9:20 pm

Xenon:

I observe the robotic wench ENDLESSLY speak to herself before my husband proceeds to fall off the spaceship he just boarded and onto her again.

"Stay here Rukbat."

I say to him calmly before swooping forwards and decapitating the robot on the spot.

"Stay with our son. If I find you both missing when I return the consequences will be far greater than any history you had with this robotic wench."

I shoot upwards towards the ship to do what he first set out to do.

*Boards ship, missing Mer and Russia completely before heading striate to the prison cells to do a search.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

House Xernus
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 10:40 pm

Jospeh:

Xenon shows off so effortlessly ending Boren's wrench ...that.... for some reason or another looked like Klaus's sister.

I am so very confused. Yet grateful it was not Meridith. 

"Thanks.." I say between my teeth trying not to be caught up in how powerful she was, so graceful as she flew up there with those red razer wings.

Being what I was now felt so very small. 

That felt wrong, it would be admitting Klaus was weak. He wasnt..he...

"Something is wrong Echo. We haven't been gone that long.."
I try to think. I cant quite tell every time I woke from that freezing cold felt like ages.

"I know its.. important your mother's mission. But we can not forget the mob. Do you think she would be open to accepting them?" I  ask the boy knowing he has more sway over her. 

"We've tried very long just the three of us and we can only cover so much ground, dont you think having more men would help?"

I try to find some coverage quite worried what Xenon would do up there and how much damage it would cause. 

I frown surveying the terrible looking landscape.

Where are you Klaus?
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
Orcle Network
The Light Tower
Benefaction Guild Badge

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 6:28 am

Boren Bot:

[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Tumblr_ntwvu18AFI1rcnqeto2_r1_540

Look who dragged herself back in for seconds. The vampire-demon wrench....

Those only amuse me for so long, then they get out of control and think they can fuck with me.

[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Wesker-weskerdbd
Semi Aware /Sentient Black Orc Goo attacks her in my aid in distracting that demoness.

I lower my sunglasses to attack her personally once I get the chance -  trying to crush the wormy spine under my enhanced strength boot/foot. Pointy like  a stake.

[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Tumblr_lyx51oi0xZ1qcq2vho1_500

"Whose eating who now? Maybe I should give you some life force so you can choke back to morality like the little bitch you always were lieblich' Bella.."

[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Aed2aa56c5344ef981a7eee1dbf6bd34e88ced2a
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

House Xernus
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 6:33 pm

Xenon:

I am attacked during my search.

The being put on quite an impressive show. Truly terrifying. But I was far too single minded in my.purpose for games.

I snarl and impatiently struggle against the goo before tripping him when he tries breaking my spine.

I do not banter. He was simply a toy.

Once I separate myself from the substance and toss it elsewhere, I rip off a piece of the ship and mutilated carcuss which was attached, and slam them both on top of him.

Blood and ooze covers us both.

I pull a head from its body and throw it down at his own.

The gratifying thud bounces off his skull and he remains down.

I kneel next to him

"You do not have my young. So you are no longer of use to me."

I remove his broken lenses in thought.

"Does your exiatence mean something to you robot?"

I say scenting his nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 7:09 pm

Rukbat:

I of course nod my head in agreement with dad because I love him and could NEVER imagine him doing anything out of selfish reasons.

Klaus was scary though. But mom.. was even scarier.

"Mhmm maybe?"

*Shrugs.*

I dunno mom does what she does..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

House Xernus
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 9:00 am

Orion:

Echo didn't seem very enthusiastic about the idea of Bellatrix's accepting any of the other vampires.

I think back to Klaus, when she flipped the car.  Did the car explode? Did he make it back at all?

How could it get that bad here.  He would have never let it happen. Maybe he never got back at all.

So many ideas fill my head of possibilities. It hurt not knowing.

"What you don't miss Teddy?" I tease Echo in a way he'd know im kidding now and not thinking seriously that his mother will allow them.

Though thoughts of his baby sitters only went back to Penny...
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

The Empire
Orcle Network
The Light Tower
Benefaction Guild Badge

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 9:48 am

Boren Bot:

Such an arcane olden day creature, can not truly fathom what I am can she?

It still asks something of me.

"This form, no but what you have inputted in the Matrix will remain . maybe in my next incarnation I'll be honored to ensnare some of your kin.."

I seeth at the vampiric creature playfully as my voice glitches out.

"I'll have to meet this Rexella if she is half as pretty as you, I think I'd take off her head.." 
Back to top Go down
Raven Teathers | Elektra

Raven Teathers | Elektra

Mosaic Ally Badge: Valerian Solider, Honorary Peacekeeper.
This badge is for the royal allies, honoring the Soulflyers with the same authority as one of our own soldiers.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Personality : Multiple Personalities
Home Base :

Database Profile
Alignment: Mysterious
Power Level:
[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/100[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 10:01 am

Mysterious Solider:
(the lil nurse under hag spirits possessed to be in drag as a solider)

[2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 C08ad8f7c810c8c0aea4803ed77bd15cd6610769

Me and some of the others boarded since the ship was being attacked. We shoot up all sorts of dark robotic depravities. I sense the darkness licking at me as its freed.

I try to ignore the familiarity here. 

The darkness so close to me.

Then we see some altercation between Sharpton and the Princess. He falls.

I see Meridith made it to the 'meeting' after all.

Not only did she look OLDER she looked ripped apart.

Holy hell

"I take it the meeting was a bust??" 

I say with the deep machinal voice from my dark helmet assuming she recognized me since we talked recently. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 10:41 pm

Russia:

I pull apart a few key components of the ship in an attempt to bring the whole thing crashing back down to the ground.

Mer wanted me to go look for survivors but it was no use.

None of those poor suckers were going to survive this.

I keep tearing apart the engine room until I finally hear the vessel's low murmur stop and a shift in its artificial gravity.

Finally!

I flash back over to Mer only to discover she was no longer alone.

(Mer) "Meeting?"

"We need to get out of here NOW!"

I hear a loud shriek in the background and get the hover board at the ready.

I did NOT want to stick around to find out what that was **Xenon**.

(Mer) "What did you do?!"

She gasps clearly in alot of pain.

"Does it matter? The ship is going down!"

I look her arm over my shoulder and look over at the creepy armor guy.

"You better take off too, before this whole place gets flatter than a pancake!"
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

House Xernus
Shinning Queen

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 10:49 pm

Xenon:

I shriek at his threat and crush in his skull with my fist.

The vessel begins to shake and I feel its decent back towards the planet.

I curse before letting out my wings and running down the hall to make my escape.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 10:58 pm

Rukbat:

I give dad an exasperated sort of look before taking note of the ship crashing back down to the planet.

Woooooooww

*Mom escapes the vessel and goes flying strait to the remaining bots in the air and on the surface.*

I blink at her ever so impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] Burned Elswhere   [2259] Burned Elswhere - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] Burned Elswhere
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next