Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2259] We're All Mad Here

Go down 
+18
Cole Dyingsun
Dora
Abhiram Massui
Ethan Goth
Morgain Quince
Ezra Foxe
Carry Foxe
Raluca Xern
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
Zorra Foxe
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
Meredith Sulez
Bash Starker
Laith
Juliet Robinson
Rulez
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Science & Pharacore Multi Guild Collab Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Spymaster for the Search & Rescue Guild: Xern Infiltration Edition
Special reward from the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
House Xernus

Species: : Lycan / Frugiferentis
Personality : Eccentric, Peevish, Antagonistic, Conflicted, Pugnacious, Distant
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Database Profile
Alignment: Survivor
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

[2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2024 10:41 pm

[2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Ab634c457f48cf44ff2d10dfbc6c96bc589d8f6e
Zorra:

I sniff around in my lycan form due to the full moon.

I see...

Rabbit ears...

Eyes narrow.

I go over and slam onto the transparent wall, then tense as the vervain collar zaps me. I growl staring down the dead thing with rabbit ears. It's dead... Dead like Mate. But is it cloaking its scent?

I growl uncertain but I don't think it has the same emptiness like erk blood.

I then look at the would-be queen and my eyes narrow at the hideous thing on its ugly head.

I get zapped again for looking at her, which saves her from me knocking off that crown off her head.

Bares teeth at her hiss-growling then wince as I'm jolted again for being threatening to the would-be queen.

I eye her and the dead bunny thing briefly as I wander away.

I scan around looking and scenting for the emptiness... A sign of the other mate...

Sniffs the ugly girl in the ugly white dress.

(Juliet): "Hello doggy bat! Aren't you cute?"

I hiss and wince at another zap.

No.. No... Not here...

Wanders out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2024 11:44 pm

Ettie:

I kept feeling so much off everyone in again the little space reflecting off the walls. I hold myself, tail wrapped around trying to breath.
I struggle with my visons of another wedding..and how much I feel the need to stop this one. How wrong it felt so deeply.

I gather up my water pitcher slowly, sill lost in some other place.

I tell myself I'm being silly. Its because.. I rather Mer marry Des. But it didn't work out. Its just hard to see them with anyone else. They have always been a team, and I want Des happy.

I felt more impulses from somewhere else. A sickening feeling of trying to help and it all going wrong. Him being mad at me...

I think Its Desmond screaming at me but its not, its.. 
He had completely different features..

I felt I did something, saved him from the love potion but the horrible demon women was still going to marry him and now he is aware!
I live out the story a bit more but pieces are blurred out and distorted. 

I have to do more..   
Its not wrong.. if it helps someone..
If someone gets hurt to save someone else... 

Such vendition, such passion.
Then a shovel. hitting dirt.

Sacrifice, someone else had to die..for him. 

In place..of..

I notice I am going to pour out the..HEART JAR. I didnt have a water pitcher at all. I gag almost in a panic . 

*Raluca was projecting the 'Pink Wedding' to Ettie to offer inspiration, it was quite over the top and grotesquely pink and fluffy, cupcakes with blood frosting. Crazy Cherry Sweete kidnapped multiple parties to bare witness.
Raluca learned she had to do some bad things to save Raginbar from such a fate.***  

(Gregorian): "WHO MOVED THE HEART OFF THE TEA TABLE." He screams in the background.

(Carry): "Ettie... dont.. do it.." He catches the jar before it hits with on of his extra hands/half mutated ripped through the suit.

"Wha..t?" I look at him feeling guilty. Even though I didnt do it. Anything it was.. a story a silly story again.

Da was quite intense - all furry faced with tiny extra eyeballs showing, he was having problems keeping his form and not shifting - so linked up to Mom's shift cycle.

(Carry): "Dont.. do anything..tonight.."

"I..have to water...t.he..plants.."

He didn't hear me all tranced out and sees Mom. She was ..having a hard time. 
He goes after her - still holding the jar.

He left the Book of Dane on the table. Near the marriage vow podium.

I look at it guilty ....how its wrong... then  I see blood red cupcakes being put down at the table and get really spooked. One even had a CHERRY on top.

*gulps*

I walk like I am going to ruin everything if I step on a wrong flower. Holding the pitcher now.. touching to make sure it was correct. 

I stop to curtsy to the Queen and Desmond.

Desmond was undead now.  dead
So I .. cant.. save him. I almost tear up unsure why I had the feeling to do something. Save Meridith? She's happy..isnt she?.. when she's not.. violent and.. 

The King? Was... Boren.

I force myself not to stare at her belly on my way to the roses.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 12:56 am

Meredith:

A wolf-like creature eventually approaches before being zapped several times for what I had assumed was bad behavior.

A mood had officially been set.

Ettimay soon approaches us next in quite the charming costume of her own.

She curtsies and I watch her go saddened.

Was there not a single person in this room I had not alienated?

I then finally take note of the White Queen and frown.

"Do you know this story Desmond? The one which we are all based off of? "

I eye the other costumes a bit stressed.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 1:17 am

Desmond:

I had zoned out there for a moment in unease. Something was wrong...

I hadn't even noticed or reacted to Zorra.

I felt a heaviness in my chest and fiddled with by bracelet unconsciously in anxiety, dread and sadness.

My zone out is broken when my attention is drawn to Ettie.

I involuntarily take in a breath even though I don't physically need it.

"Ettie."

I bow to her curtsy.

I feel at a loss for words even though there was so much I have been wanting to say for months now. But she's already leaving and I... Understand... If she doesn't want to be around me for more than a few seconds... Even if it made my dead heart hurt.

I gaze after her and get up as close as I can to the wall to sadly watch her go to the roses and sigh.

Meri asks a question about the story but I'm too caught up in pining for Ettie to fully know what she said.

"Story?"

One of the girls from Greg's group hears the question though.

(Dora): "It's Alice in Wonderland. A human story." She says having no idea Mer used to be human. "And Ettie's designs brought it to life."

That gets my attention but I don't look over.

"Yes... She's great at art, isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 6:20 am

Ettie:

[2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 46e73c340e5d4e9e34c44a0ac446b48d9e39a802

I try to be extra cheery - bad wording there -  after how sad passing Meridieth made me feel.

What can I do? I cant do anything right anyway....

"ss..so.rry I'm late?" I fluff up the roses, careful of the thorns gently patting.
Talking to it assuming all plants are 'alive' like the self growing semi sentient vervain around. 

"Its a busy day and its only just began, I hope your not scared. Its so overwhelming isn't it?" I sit down near by watching the crowd and all the visuals there were so like my doodles.

Speaking perfectly because I knew it wasn't a real person at all and I was just pretending to get my mind off bad things..

"Are you thirsty?"  I pour under for the roots and notice fancy shoes.

That Mr. Moray really outdoes everything..

Last edited by Ettimay Sulez on Thu May 30, 2024 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 6:42 am

Blythe (Beast Form): 

I refused to wear the skinned trydien coat Gregorian Moray wanted me to wear. Everyone is going to have to DEAL with how I look right now. 

I'm sorry if it wasn't 'cat like' enough then they shouldn't have made Desmond the bunny.

But he is HELLA fine and half naked so you know what the bunny was the better version then the Chesshire.

I 'save' Sebastian from Beolan. Isn't that MER's JOB? 

But shes off enjoying the white rabbit... *rolls eyes but cant blame her*

((WHAT the hell did you do?? What did you do??))

I press my claws into him and retract ..forgetting not to cause Meridieth pain right now..

(Beolan): "Nuthing..Didnt touch em.""

He had that little smart ass face. 

But Bash was mutilated (the wing/wound) not many here can rip it out of his back like a twig. 

I hurt just looking at him and struggle with treating Beolan like a fallen bird plaything.

*hisss deeply*

((Your sane enough to be out right now? So Deal with your husband and feather duster at one another and stop playing around.))
I call her to conpel Beolan before I HURT HIM.

(Beolan): "Maybea he did it himself? Heard he likes that.. real twisted..creatures yer are.." He pets my head and I toss him into the water to not SNAP.

('Bash'): "Blythe ..he didnt...p.l..pl..please.." He chokes out coming out of the horrible traumatized babbling he was doing in the water.

(Gregorian): "Your highness you NEED to get dressed, oh seaasss." He wraps the coat around him reconsidering the costume now since Beolan's ruined too.

He pulls out his hair STRESSED at all these costume changes. 

I hiss at all the onlookers angrily till Gregorian manages to get him out of sight in one of the tents.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 10:49 am

Meredith:

The name of the story sounded familiar, and I remembered a few of the characters but the overall premise was lost to me.

I notice Desmond's reaction to Ettie's presence and smile.

He was quite taken with her wasn't he.

"How fitting that she should play the part of Alice."

I respond to her artwork bringing the story to life before shuffling a bit uncomfortably and straightening up my spine at the strain.

These babies could not come out sooner.

Blythe's angry voice soon interrupts my thoughts and I am forced to take my leave.

"It seems I have been summoned elsewhere."

I give Desmond a slight head nod farewell before making my way over to where I sensed them.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 11:19 am

Desmond:

(Dora): "Yeah!"

"The artist becomes the art."

Met says she's being summoned.

Could be anything really. Greg or... Any of the guys...

"Mmm. Busy big day an all."

I look to her and give a nod back.

"Have fun."

Well as much as she can given the circumstances...

Goes back to Ettie gazing.

Dora watches her water some roses and the colour drains from her face in horror.

(Dora): "Ettie! Not that one!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Database Profile
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 2:11 pm

Klaus:

I'm made aware of the little nurse's presence when she speaks to me, or more accurately my plant's roses.

This was a pristine opportunity to make my escape.

If I don't scare her off first that is.

((Not thirsty no, just... a little uncomfortable.))

I admit.

((There is a dead branch here in need of pruning.))

I move ever so slightly to show her where the spike had been inserted.

((Would you mind removing it luv?))

I lock eyes with her, ignoring the background chatter and wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 2:47 pm

Beolan:

"I dinnna touch him!" I get angry now at the big ugly beasts THREATS.

I cant anyway... that much was clear. 

The thing was he hasn't been hurting in so long.   I was just pondering here, if someone just made an attempt to kill him.

The rebellion outside was getting bad I hear.  I was supposed to gas them soon if they did anymore.

I tried to do the snow in his face thing a few more times over the months and hes just always hot, I thought my theory about perhaps freezing him would help ...was out of question now. Then again..I did notice the freezer 'was broken' and NEVER 'fixed' for months. 

I keep grasping for straws of a way out of this. That maybe it was Bash somewhere but it wasn't. That the heat made a difference but now...I know he died.

Boren is just tormenting us.... 

I never thought he would go so far over what me and Meredith did. 

I stop struggling under Blythe's paw feeling Meredith's arrival, not finding it fun anymore to fight so hard. Boren will just make her pay for it or use me to do it..

(Blythe): ((Go look what he did...)) She hisses and I try to distract her away from going to see Boren yet.

"Well did you really think I was going to let you go so easy Meri? Aren't most of those MINE anyway?"

I smirk at her, being loud to catch some listening ears.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 3:12 pm

Zorra:

Something is... Chasing!

Instincts SNAP.

Throws head back and howls.

I turn around and launch for an attack.

Collides into Carry.

"Rawr! Rawr! Rawr!"

I snap my jaws near the face of the spider beast, not actually wanting to touch it now that I know what it is.

Then I realize it is MATE. I smell it. I smell him and I see them both! (Ral worm)

Licks Carry's mutating face and paws at his clothes. Bites his suit trying to tear it off. It SMELLED of the tailors of those who made it and it was an AFFRONT to me.

(("MINE!"))

Wags tail and puts paw down on his chest and throws head back and howls again.

(("THIS ONE IS MINE!"))

Lowers head pants.

Growls, baring teeth, saliva dripping.

(("AND I WILL RIP OUT THE THROATS! WHO DARE HURT HIM!"))

Lowers head and goes back to viciously licking him.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 3:51 pm

Ettie:

I look back at Dora confused, give her a slight wave but then get caught up in the elegant voice that spoke back. 

It was like many pretend conversations in my head with myself but come to life. He wanted help..

"O..of c..ccourse."

He tries to make eye contact and I was quite awkward with that looking past his bright blues, I  look at the dead branch he turns to show me  I reach for it and stop seeing all the thorns, my hand rests near the chest I feel some blood under the fine material of the red suit.

"Y..your not going to hurt me if I do..are you?" 
I ask keeping my hands lingering on his chest not quite thinking about it being bad... since he's a plant.. Razz

I was afraid to cut myself and ..bleed...but I already felt such frustration, hopelessness, loss.... over this wedding. 

If I cant help my friends here then I didn't want to let this creature down too, It was a simple request... anyone could do it.

I suck in a breath of vervain filled air and try to reposition my hands to figure out how to pull it out with the right amount of force and pressure to not hurt him. 

"Wh.ats your name?" I ask always wanting the best bedside manner as I move away some more branches to get closer to the patient's injury.  

**Beolan makes a SCENE, people crowd around  blocking my view  of getting so up close and personal with plant man... 

They are crowding to listen, all spurned on to watch. 

It was like the good ole days again. Mes and Ber shipwars. Mer has been spotted with the hypersexualized bunny rabbit Des and now was in a conflict of paternity with Beolan. The people always HUNGEY for drama and court intrigue eat it up.

After all WHO even shipped Mash??? NO ONE.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 4:20 pm

Meredith:

I frown at Blythe in confusion.

I felt something earlier, a mix of both pleasure and pain but could not imagine Beolan's involvement in such a thing.

I turn to move towards the tent but Beolan distracts me.

And apparently everyone else it seems.

I turn to see all the eyes staring at us before flashing a dangerous look at him..

"Beolan!"

I scold embarrassed but my heart was torn.

How could it not be.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 4:46 pm

Klaus:

The young creature rests her hand on my chest in contemplation.

She seemed nervous.

I look down at her hand instead to make her feel comfortable before she asks if I would harm her.

((Wouldn't dream of it.))

I close my eyes to distract myself from her proximity as she asks me for my name.

My name.. I could not give. At least not now.

I pause.

((Such a strange question to ask a bush.))

I tease her.

((If you could, what would you call me?))
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 5:12 pm

Dora:

Everyone was so distracted by the Meo Baer conflict but I was entranced by the romantic doom happening in front of me.

It was just like what happened with Tully... Drawn into its plant siren-ness...

A true.. succulent, if you will? Without being an actual succulent...

It was going to happen. I just know it!

Was the vervain rose bush going to snap her head off and grow roots into her? Or was it going to piece its veins into her chest and wrap its thorns around her heart?

My eyes dart to the tea party set up, trying to spot anything to burn down the evil plant before it consumes us all and spreads its evil roots into all the rest of the innocent plants.

I glance around for candles to throw at it. I see a water boiler for the tea.

Maybe that could burn the deadly seductress plant...? Or would that... not work...?
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 5:20 pm

Desmond:

I just watch the interaction Ettie was giving an undead and it was Klaus of all people.

Beyond an initial pang of jealousy, I wonder what it means.

A part of me thinks I should feel hopeful she's acting so nice and concerned for an undead and that maybe she can see them past the evils of Raginbar and the vampires...

But I also was a bit sad and felt an uncomfortable stir in my gut due to the fact it's evil Klaus of all people. It's a little upsetting and worrying...

But Ettie is so kind... And I... I can't doubt her instincts... I could never...

Maybe she sees something redeemable in him...

I ponder this as I grind my teeth in thought and fidget with my bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Reeducation Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild's Reeducation branch.
Pharacore Guild Patch
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Vervain Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic

Database Profile
Alignment: Dreamer
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 5:29 pm

Juliet:

There's a commotion and I join the onlookers. (Cole does as well.)

Ohh... Mer got with a mushroom too... A Mershroom ship?

Mershroom puppy babies.... How fascinating a concept...

It sounds like they had a scuffle... Fighting over her.

I frown at this.

There's murmuring about Ber and Mash and shipping.

Yes. Shipping. Always shipping.

The drawing of lines...

But is that not the true way of the Kingdom? Have we fallen so far from the history books? Shouldn't we all love and be loved?

"Why can't you all get married and be happy? One big family? Is that not the Sorin way?"

I ask from the crowd. Though I don't know if anyone will acknowledge what I have to say. I know I'm not Queen wife second yet. So I don't know how far my adoration goes. But so far it all seemed like a dream come true anyway. Why spoil it?
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 8:51 pm

Ettie:

I rip some white lace off my dress to wrap around my hands to offer some coverage for the thornes.

Then I feel around behind him a bit awkwardly for the end piece to see where it went and how long.
 I feel it prick my finger but hold it firmly so I could get into position to tug. Blood runs down the suit.

He doesn't have a name! 

Thats so sad, even the lowliest slave was called something.. usually something insulting. 

Thinking of naming him somehow helps me take my mind off just how bad and bloody it would be to pull it out of his heart area.

But maybe trees.... 
Don't have alot of blood or its not the same, humanoid anatomy wise he would be very dead or ..slayed even .. straight  in the heart.  My other hand still pressed to the entrance spot at the base of the heart.

No heart beat... but hes a tree he probably has the flow of life in his..roots.. 
I double check in my head what exactly I was going to do. Then give him a name to make my treatment more personal.

"Razel (Rasal).." Wink

The first thing that pops in my head when I look at his eyes, that seemed so void of light but still so blue, the best name I can think of for such a fancy dressed rose bush. Theatricality, refined with playful curls, but so unapproachable due to the many  where branches have come out - like many spikes or quills.. felt like an audience to the stage...

"Ok.....Razel ..Dazzle. Ready? Here we go ok..I'll try to be quick.." I say before beginning to maneuver it slowly to get a grip, try ot mak sure it doesn't split inside, hurting my hand as  I do grip the thorns but I was too determined to be triggered and finely pull it out. 

I shakenly turn away to set the piece down. So many white roses painted red...
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.
Peacekeeper Patch
A keeper of the peace, a new order of soldiers for a new era of peace.
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.
Hybrid Planets Liberator Patch
Helped liberate planets from the Overlord's hybrids.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions
Personality : Naïve, Charming, Troubled

Database Profile
Alignment: Royalty
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 9:12 pm

'Bash':

"No no no no no!" I snap in a childish fit at everything Gregorian wanted to dress me as. My back still hurt and all his tugging and measuring for the new wing was not appreciated.

I get tired of waiting for my dearest Meri and ignore everyone else to reach though the tent and pull her to me back through the tent's flap.

"Guess who!" I whisper out trying to hold back another round of quiet murrming laugher at my freedom. 

I was even more elated to feel her massive stomach, they weren't born yet... 

"I didn't miss it."

I felt so paranoid at what ..I would do... I think I did....something very bad...

I force myself not to think about anything bad - which was easy to do because I remembered so very little now -nor did I even know if Meridith would be happy to see me.

I destroyed everything good we ever had IF we had anything at all but I still very much wanted to see her again our time was always fleeting and there was very little of myself left I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Black Death Research Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
House Xernus

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Database Profile
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 10:43 pm

Raluca's Heart:
💘

I hiss a little unable to reach Ettie enough with my GRAND plan of getting the girl to spiritualty lessen herself with some more accidental chaos magic to save her little friend.

Just like I had to save my brother from the first CRAZY women in his life.

There was even TWO brides how hard would it be to switch them in time??
Then TRAP  the mad king inside the EYE till the darkness subsides.. they have hope and we all live another day. Maybe let that Juillet in the eye with him too... give the girl a chance.

*support's the Jeb ship because she KNOWS how to PINE for a MAN she never got in life*

But noone ever listens to me..

Carry was so out of it and worried for his crazy little wife he carries me along still in his smaller spider claws

I fear her reaction to him in a mutated wolfspider state and.. rather her reaction to me but she thinks I'm Raginbar... 

Typical. 

(Carry): "Zor-" Her reaction to him is so intense, he's barely kept his clothes on as she ripped them. 

I tune in more intrigued now to see their freakish twisted mating rituals. I am still SO amused he married... Raginbar's wife. 

He tries to calm her down with pets down her neck and head  to her back slowly while keeping a strong hold on her.

(Carry): ((I'm here..its ok...Im sorry that collar is hurting you...)) He replies kissing her neck near the collar trying to see if he can lodge it in his jaw, but even his strength couldn't break the leaves so he lets go of biting instinctively putting pressure on her neck with his teeth before resting his head on her.

(Carry): "We're going to figure this out, alright? We always do.." 

Her declaration 'HES MINE' again and again ticks me off so I try to enchant her so I CAN enter that body show her hes NOT hers but her horns are very hard to pass the frequencies.

Dane Damnit.. 

*swishes around jar frustrated just watching them all over one another*
What a Face
TRUELY my deserved afterlife...
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 11:05 pm

Zorra:

My tail swishes and my mutated ears flutter happily at the pets and reassurances.

He goes for my neck and I whine. So many zaps throughout the night. So much raw pain...

Rubs head against him whining at his further reassurance that we'll figure this out just like everything else.

I want to cover him. Protect him. He's precious to me like our lovely pups.

My wings rise up and smack down, both in an encompassing hug, and to cover and warm our bodies.

Doesn't notice wing slammed into jar... breaking it...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2024 11:45 pm

Meredith:

To my surprise, I am pulled into the tent before Beolan has a chance to respond.

It was Bor-

I pause for a moment sensing something different about him.

His energy was..?

I feel his hand.

"Sebastian?!"

I whisper back in pleasant surprise.

"How did you..?"

I look around having a hard time completing my thought.

"What did you do to yourself!?"

I ask finally noticing his back in shock.

Sebastian was already distracted however by my stomach.

I look down at it too with a small smile.

"Yes.. they were waiting for you."

I try not to tear up, already stressed he was going to leave me again.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 12:26 am

Klaus:

I tense up at the fresh smell of blood yet somehow still remain in control.

As impossible as that was..

((Razel?))

I repeat the name back to her trying to distract myself.

((What a lovely name.))

I grin a little bit when she plays with it, rhyming its sound with another.

Very fitting.

The young nurse asks if I am ready.

((I am and.. thank you, should I not have the opportunity to say so later.))

I respond one last time before she manages to get the splinter out and I flash off to find Tully as soon as her back is turned.

Last edited by Klaus Sulez on Fri May 31, 2024 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 12:28 am

Beolan:

Meridith scolds me, but she doesn't deny it... does she?

I was hoping to cause a bit of a fight/stir up so Boren doesn't get mad at her or punish her over me.
The crowds all had their own ideas about what was happening.  

A women in white - Also cant recognize Juillet all dolled up - tells us all to marry one another.

"No! Thats not... listen when you love somebody, its too all-consuming you cann'a share the space. You cann'a get the thought of someone else out of your head, what what was said was really meant for you, the deception, what is truth..the division, its more then you can STAND."

I RANT a little till it reminds me a song..and I stop.

I really dont want to play music anymore ...alll light and song seems exquished from my life watching her with him every day able to do nothing. 

Jem slow claps awkwardly as I storm away BITTERLY.

(Teagan): "I like her idea more.." He whispers to the lads.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 12:40 am

Gale:

Nobody thought that was cool.

He even got a terrible pity clap.

"You know... For someone proud of getting the king's fiance knocked up and having a circle mushroom head. You're a square."

Yeah, that's right. I can use hybrid slang when it suits me. I think Tawnie would have been delighted.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild
The new starry pathfinders, explorers and captains of Mosaic's Navigation Guild.

Species: : Siragan / Human / Alicore Illumicero / Nebuquine / Hurriocco / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Serk / Ziroyuki / Multi Aquatic DNA Additions

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 12:53 am

'Bash':

I ignore the bad just lost in the moment..but I stop hugging her , them ...afraid to get too warm.

The inability to know when, how it will happen is nauseating sometimes.

"Yeah? You think they know..its me?"

I smile at her sadly, touched deeply she still was glad to see me.. after whatever more horrors shes gone through since last time..

"I'm sorry that must be so uncomfortable..do you want me to call this all off?" I ask her as fun as it would be to enjoy this with me out ...it was made as a punishment wasn't it? 

I grab the plainest jacket and pants here (all which weren't really good options) but I trying to get dressed  a bit more
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 12:57 am

Dora:

I pick up the base of the kettle but when I look back he's gone... And she's still alive!

He spared her!?

I gape, staring for a moment.

But he was loose now...

Looks around warily.

He could be... Anywhere...

Grimaces disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 1:04 am

Ettie:

I trance out at all the blood splattered roses on the ground and the...stake.. was so.. 

I turn back around Razel.wasnt there..maybe it wasnt real at all.

My hands were bleeding and my dress *looking much more slutty* with the lace removed. It must be real.

"Dora..wh,,w,,at..did you ..want to t..ell me?" I say but realize I cant hear anything. My ears moved up and shifted to the top of my head.

All I could hear was a ringing sound and more drip drip of blood.

I ask her seeing the kettle but not processing much outside the blood..blood...how much the thorn felt teeth pricing me... 

I shutter remembering triggered and get up pressing my hands to myself trying to find water.. non hot water to wash it away.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 1:18 am

Dora:

I hear Ettie and look back to see all the blood.

My eyes widen.

Maybe he did hurt her... But she doesn't even know.

"Ettie... That tree-... M-m-maybe you should... sit down... And we get you a nurse? Okay?"

I don't care if SHE'S a nurse. SHE needs one.

I look around and notice the crowd a little ways away, then decide to just yell. The situation called for it. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE WARNED!

"HELP! HELP! THE KILLER TREE IS LOOSE! HELLPPP!"

I look back to Ettie.

"Ettie! If that tree comes back don't let it touch you okay!? It killed someone!"

I turn on the kettle heater and try to burn a nearby plant needed to know if our protection will work!
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 1:29 am

Meredith:

"Of course."

I smile back sadly in response.

They know how I feel when I am around him. Which means they know.. they must know.

I take Sebastian's hand again to make sure he was still there.

It was hard sometimes.. like Boron would try to fool me.

I try not to let my paranoid thoughts get in the way of our moment.

Sebastian asks if I wished to call off the wedding.

I pause.

"With you here now, I do not."

I say as he readies himself.
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 2:08 am

'Bash':

I look at her with such love and affection that she still choose me.

"I would like that..very much.." I reply stroking some hair out of her face so gently. Because it made me so sad I could not always be so gentle. 

I slowly move past the tent.

To my surprise the crowds ebbed away from the tent and weren't waiting for us.

*Everyone rushed to DORA's screams*

I hold Meridieth's hand blissfully unaware and wait on her next move.

"Can you dim the light, so I last longer?" I ask taking it all in,  it was beautiful at least.. my prison..
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Species: : Infected Evolved: Vervain Lunarbeast
Personality : Empathetic, Resourceful, Contradictory
Home Base : Lost

Database Profile
Alignment: Mad
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 7:47 am

Lasha:

"Wait here boys.." I tell Zeek and Ezra worried at what they will see. "Can you get some water from the fountain please?" I try to keep them out of the way till we can take care of Ettie.

Great Auntie wont be happy if anything happens to them too... 

I was shock she wasn't here right away..but it was... the full moon...

I realize what that means for Ettie and if one of those terrible men got her...

(Leithe): "You got your ears.. " She tried to lighten the mood taking out her medical kit to use some wipes on her head from the shift.
Her ears were flat down showing her fear.

(Ettie): "..I..I..I'm ok..real-ee."

She hesitated as Beolan took notice. After staring he then left quite suddenly maybe he'll bring forth some Starker justice.
I give her a hug sadly.

"Its going to be ok."
I say as I start to disinfect her palms.

I notice the redheaded girl and Gregorian's son were using tools to burn more bushes. Little Gregory had a curling iron and was stcking it in the remains of the bush.

(Gregeory): "Ima get you." *stab stab* "Ongaurddd!"

He play fights it as one of the royals storms over.

(Teagin): "Nurse Ettie, I forgo my rank as a tree, for they do not deserve to exist harming such a sweet flower."
He kisses her hand after tossing aside his birds nest dramatically. 
I eye him for trying to swoop in right - when shes vulnerable now and take her by the hand inside a dressing tent.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 10:59 am

Meredith:

I dim the lights for him as we take a walk somewhere where it was more quiet until they were ready for us.

"To answer your last question I have."

I say in response to our brief time spent in the freezer.

"I have always liked the name Francine for a girl and for a boy.. hmm perhaps Elijah. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 7:53 pm

Dora:

Greg is so smart and brave! He goes after the real plant leftovers!

"Yess! It won't rise again!"

Here at least...

I burn more adjacent plants on a personal and determined mission. In case it spreaded to their roots or they're all connected.

Imagine... Baby tree sprout killers...

I need to work up a technique like Greg before I can even thing to confront the real thing.

I try to watch and follow Greg's example and stab the kettle heater at plants.

I move left and right and try to do it while moving around.

Jab! Jab!

"Don't even think about growing sproutlings here, evil tree!"

Jab! Jab!
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 8:31 pm

Desmond:

All that blood on her...

Maybe it was a good thing to be in a dimlit exhibit box. Then I couldn't be tempted to breathe it in.

I wasn't the only one watching.

Ettie's brother Zeek gazes concerned, staring wide-eyed at Ettie's state. He numbly nods to Lasha and looks at the tea party set up. As he leans over and picks up a tea kettle, his nose starts to drip blood. He sniffles and grabs a hankie off the table and heads out, wiping at his nose and clothes where the blood dripped.

I watched as the twins clean her up. Good... She's getting the care she needs.

I notice Ettie's ears and I...

Let's just say they're a nice distraction from the blood.

While I think she makes the ears look beautiful, I don't like how much fear their position entails.

Was it what Dora had said? Or was it something else? Did Klaus compel her? Is that what happened??

Maybe Beo was going to be useful and get to the bottom of it.

My eyes narrow on the guy who approaches Ettie, but Lasha takes care of it getting her away.

I shift in my display box axiously and wonder what I could do that wouldn't make anything worse. I'd just make Mer and Beo feel exhausted if I stepped into the hot light... And Mer did not need that in her condition.. Maybe this is all I can do... Let them do their own thing without me as a... burden...

I hesitate wondering if I should at least ask Ettie mentally if she... was okay... But she already claimed she was out loud... In that little nervous way of hers...

I could ask if she wanted to talk but I warily wonder if hearing my voice in her head might just... (fiddles with bracelet anxiously) ...make things worse right now... And she... Had her family with the girls right now...

I grind my pointy teeth and fangs.

I just... Need to not make things worse...

I take a seat and just gaze out. Letting just... Observation be my thing right now.

Maybe I can just... mentally message anyone if need be... Maybe... Yeah... Though things seem to be known for now so... No messages needed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Search & Rescue and Battledome Collab Mulit Guild Patch
Black Death Research Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit
Hunter Society Patch
Member of the Hunter Society
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Species: : Sirrinid Super Solider
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring

Database Profile
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 9:51 pm

Carry (Beast form):

I felt her protection and shielding under her wings, that looked like the night sky.

No more beautiful… a galaxy.

I couldn't hold back the shift feeling her so near, covering me. I was to entwined with my mate not to join her in the pack mentality, in her graceful transformation.

My own was anything but graceful as there was so many snapping of bone and enlarging to break out extra appendages. There was nothing about this form that wasn't genetically energerned to be a killing machine..yet some how she accepted me as I am..

While painful shift under her wings, he misses the heart jar break and Zorra's worm possession completely :cupid:

'Zorra' was all wet when she let me go and I was to lost in how shimmery and sparkling the droplets looked on her to really process it ..logicaly.

She looked as divine as Zordlinn herself..

(((Come home. I'll make it feel all better..))

I head but her nuzzling her onward, wraping my tail around her flank, trying to lead her back to our suite where I could sooth her heat down some with many cooling licks and a meaningful mandible massage till she could sleep soundly, and I could get back to the wedding…to be the minster.. 

Because such activity in the HALLWAY is not proper thing to do befitting our ranks!

(Imposter Zorra/Raluca): ((Can you ever make it better Carry.. can you..)) She very out of character pulls away from me and my nuzzling embracing that pressed my body against hers to lead her the way I wanted to go, she slide past it like a fluid and appeared quite clumsy with her wings hitting my face. I twitch fighting back a grow of surprise.

Now she seemed defensive, angry again...no something else? Fear. Panic?

(Imposter Zorra/Raluca): ((I can touch you...Carry.. *snaps*  I can..I can...))

Claws me down the face after seeming to touch me tenderly.

I worry the shock collar was affecting her badly, she got more zaps by that accursed energy more then anyone tonight possibly.. after Beolan... but she runs after saying one more thing to me.

(Imposter Zorra/Raluca): ((Still think you think you can save me, do you?))

It was the last thing Raluca said to me.. alive before her turning but I cant process it.

Raluca was the last thing on my mind lately.. If I thought helping HER was bad.. It was before I tried to 'save' Meridieth and 'Sebatian' these last 5 months was spiraling downhill so fast.

But Zorra running away, smelling like that, drove me to chase her. Not wanting MY mate to be claimed by anyone else on the full moon.

((ZOrra!!)) The MOON light cutting through the blue ceiling was so bright on the cobble stones of the courtyard.

I chase her out into the castle's courtyard, which was hardly a change of scenery from how much a garden has been growing inside. It was still apart of the blue dome but quite weak here from the fullmoon's gaze.

Chasing her around outside became more a game them frustration as I whined desperately for her to stop leading me around like this. I think I hear here but its a trick and shes behind me biting into the scruff. I twist around but she escapes me again with a laugh.

I lost all sense to take her back home and just calm her down, nor had any intention to return to preform the..wedding.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Foxe

Ezra Foxe

Personality : Klutzy, Insecure, Kind

Database Profile
Power Level:
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 10:03 pm

Ezra:

I try to help but so much was going on. Why are they burning the flowers?

Poor Zeek AND Ettie we're bleeding... thank Dane there's no VAMPIRES around...

I think of what killed the King before and look around nervously. A REAL Xern...

They say that Klaus guy got her but...that trophy he brought was clearly the heart we had...
so... shes probably still out there.

"You should wear a bandana Zeek..it would be helpful.."

And remind us of home... minus the cowboy hats..

I sigh  missing home and try to scoop up fountain water in a vase for Ettie. Its so sparkley.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 11:08 pm

[2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Abe5e545c12d3a92d91a2234f047ab54fd58e123
Gregorian Moray, Royal Costumier - SNAPS from being the ROCK of his whole crumbling empire. He RAGE transformed into his beastly side yet still manages to look dapper. Some moon we're having eh?

I have given it ALL to this wedding BLOOD SWeAT AND TEARS,  CAN ANYONE just do. RIGHT here.  Outfit after outfit is RUINED as the first few hours past, the dance was cancled becuse Meredith is a WALE.

Sweet Mother of Dane the WALE was among the only one who didnt soil her outfit YET.
Beolan runs off before I can get him into his Jobberwacky attire, the little shit...

[2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 2f916bfd4e993750d0b3e9df24a278e27004f4ca

Ettie was in a new outfit, more full of PURPLE real vervain so she isnt ravenished by vampire trees. 
Dora and Greg were destroying more beauty but at this rate I just wanted to get everyone to stop gawking  at the wrong thing and give full attention to Mr. and Mrs CRAZY.

"Just a  little mystery tonight, do not fret do not fret..places places.. please."

I clap my big green hands together ..someone DIMS the lights.
Now we're working with les light??

Why are they MURDERING my creatively, WHY
*snaps at air crazily like a crocadaile* 

Someone brings me back the RIPPED remains of Constantine Fox's costume.

NO

Wetdog was all over that hallway, I had no hope for his return, he was STUCK dirty doggy style somewhere but at least that angry sparkly floof mate of his will stay away and cut the rawr rawr.

I swear I feared for all the fine teapots when she came in here last...

. There was also glass and blood on the floor now.

"MOP." I call a peon before someone slips and breaks an arm. These troubled troubled PEOPLE. 
I expect no LESS.

My personal women was currently being prepared for the royal feast  and cut into steaks. Don't say I didn't GIVE iT ALL TO THIS GREGORIAN DOESNT LACK OR SLACK. I AM NOT A FAILURE.

I rush them out with plates and big mosaic teapots for every booth and table setting.

Someone whispers someone whispers the 'best man' was GONE. 
Was that the murdering treevampire? 

"Desmond your now Best Man. Klaus is gone Get ready to SMILE. SMILE and bite your lip surly.. yes we like that..."

*I hold back a groan, he was so pretty. I tell the peons to get him out of his box. Get him something for shade.. whatever.. rub some of that vervain oil on him we cant have SMELL.

"When your done with that..Hose the hallways for wet dog..."

I drag out some deadbeat priest the ONLY one who can replace Constantine. His outfit is CRUDE but I was OUT OF SUPLIES AND DESPERATE.

"Dope him, dope him up I dont want any of his crazy visons tonight. ONLY good news and a GRAAAND future for the King and Queen and their beloved children.."

*internally groans out into the universe how FUCKED we and they all were*

[2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 6f992530d540546e1ca38c747dcda4f3f1cf3d9c
Morgain on the good caterpillar drugs to be the priest tonight.

Last edited by TLG Admin on Fri May 31, 2024 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2024 11:09 pm

'Bash':
 [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 66131bad78bc00a7669f2a7ced4194254a67a89f
(Bash's new outfit and the dim lit banquet hall - minus the matching Blythe skin hat, he did NOT put on)

At first, I don't know what Meri meant but then I realize it was baby names. We might have had a conversation about that I don't quite remember. 

Francine and Elijah. 

I try to picture them in my mind to make it more real, Francine of course would be as beautiful as her mother but maybe with my eyes.. and Eli perhaps her smile..her courage...

I didn't really want to.. think of things.. from me... now did I...

I could feel their much more developed minds now then the one other time I got to sense them. So it was all much more real and incoming. 

"The names sound very elegant Meridieth... " 

I reply and hesitate, figuring she wanted me to name someone too. It was just so hard to think really. My head was not in a good place.
One was making quite a fuss in there as I notice a kick. 

Ow..

It was inspirational though.

"How about Ignatius for that one..we could call him Nash." I tease almost reaching out to offer some comfort but remember any of them could catch me on fire again. Then it would all be over...

I opt to pull up a chair for her in case she wanted to sit.

I try to think of a girl's name. I'd like to name one after Meridieth in some way.. something with 'mari' but I'm unsure if she'd want that. Her names seemed unique after all, prehaps thats what she wanted.

She's been the only one fighting for our family through this hell, she deserved the tribute.

I see Gregorian trying to set the wedding back on track.

I pick up a pitcher of ice lemonade and chug it a little to stay COOL.

I avoid the HOT green colored steak and the HOT tea and raise up from my seat.

(Gregorian): "You two shouldn't even SEE one another till- hh never mind.. come on.."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 12:35 am

Meredith:

I laugh softly at Sebastian's name suggestion for one of the boys.

How very fitting.

He then pulls out a chair for me and I sit down next to him for a moment as he tries to cool himself down with some lemonade.

I think over the baby names to myself before Gregorian finds us and urges us to follow him.

Was it already that time?

I look at Bash nervously but manage an encouraging smile all the same.

"Here we go."

I get up and follow to where I am meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 1:54 am

Desmond:

I gaze around at the darkened castle lightning, then look to Gregorian, listening to his commands, and give a confused nod.

Yes... Just smile pretty... Of course.

I watch him go off to get Mer and Bash and frown a bit that Klaus was the original best man but whatever. It sounds like just being eye candy anyway.

After I'm let out, I cast a glance to the tent Ettie was taken to but my attention is drawn away by turtles crowding me and I gaze down at their presenting offerings. There were vervain oils, perfumes, sunglasses, various large-brimmed mushroom and birdnest hats, and different tea party parasols and umbrellas.

I take the bottle of vervain oil. "Thanks." I dab some onto my wrists and pocket the bottle and rub the stuff around onto my arms and neck. I get out some more to rub onto my chest.

As I do the rub down, I consider the 'eye-candy' thing. Maybe it wasn't entirely bad. Like... See vampires don't have to be scary. Vampires can be pretty. Err... Either way, it was better than being feared, right? But at the same time, I think about how I was turned on so suddenly. Feelings can be swayed so easily... But that was through no fault of my own. It was... Exception circumstances after all... And regardless... It again.. Is better to be liked than not... Right?...

Once I'm done I consider what would be better a normal weather umbrella or a parasol. I guess technically the latter is literally for the purpose of light, even if I wondered if the weather one would offer more coverage.

I pick a black spider-silk parasol, unfurl it, and hold the lightweight thing over my shoulder as I wait in my spot.

I give the couple-to-be a smile as they're brought over.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Species: : Anti-Vampire Sirrinid / Frugiferentis Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 2:15 am

Ezeekiel:

"Hmm..."

I consider that as I wipe off my nose.

I guess I 'could' use one of those handkerchiefs as one.

Aren't they basically the same thing? Big and square? But just nicer material.

I wouldn't use the handkerchief I'm using now though... Already probably bloody in the wrong spots that it might just smear on my face or neck or something.

But, just because I could didn't mean I wanted to. Personally, I don't think I'd like the feel of it tied up against the sides of my glasses... Having it smushed against the sides of my head.

"It's fine." I sniffle. "I got it."

I peer down into the fountain gazing at the sparkles. I assumed the effect came from the bottom of the fountain.

I scoop the kettle into it and notice the water is still sparkling both inside it and out where the kettle got wet.

I hmm and close the lid.

"Castle water is so fancy."

Guess the town didn't get this type of thing due to being so far away. Or maybe it's just a royal thing.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 8:09 am

Ettie:

(Ezra): "We should look at it, under the scope later!"

I hear my brothers coming and Leithe lets them inside having previously locked it out ..just in case.

Razle was very nice and polite, I don't think he's a vampire...

I was so close to him and bleeding he didn't hurt me.

But Dora said he killed someone...but why would he be at the party then?

I pat my new dress down nervously twisting the vervain having a hard time getting Razle out of my head. When I first noticed his dress shoes and ..pants legs when intitanly thinking he was a bush.

How easy to was to talk to him because he wasnt a man.. but he was? 

"Th..thanks.."
I smile and take the kettle while Ezra gives the water he fished out to Lasha who continues to wash off my head and wolf ears. I finely move them slightly and start to hear through them. Feeling the static, frequency of  the moon. Its call to be free and wild and run.

I was so glad I didn't turn into anything..the whole idea of being so out of control in yourself was just awful.
I could barely handle being in this body.

I hug myself a little looking at Gregorian making snapping jaw sounds in his form. His form was very intense and I wonder if it came out because of the moon too? He had very fuzzy ears for a turtle.

"I didnt get..attacked.. it was..the th..t..thorns.." I try to explain with them because everyone was acting like something worst happened.

(Ezra): "Maybe thats how vampire trees feed, through thorns.. makes sense they dont have mouths right? More discreet?" He looks a  Zeek as I drink the water.

*feeling the effects of castle water and no longer thinking about anything too HEAVY*

I hear music playing and my tail fluffs up excitedly.

(Lasha): "Ettie?"

"Its..starting.."

(Leithe): "Oh right..we better go before Gregorian eats us." She winks and I take both my brothers by the hand.

"L..e..ets go." *giggles*

SO enchanted.. everyone looked amazing and the King.. *cant remember he's Boren anymore* was dressed like DESMOND. - Tiger print suit - I giggle again because he didn't look like how I drew him. Something changed. 

But Des was now out of his box and THERE apart of the wedding, I think he's the best man based on where hes standing.

He was the most beautiful sight here, how could a vampire be that pretty...

My tail wags - which doesn't happen often due to my shyness but I was so HAPPY
Being here was like a dream come true straight out of my own doodles. The only thing that was missing was Mom and Dad but I can't even think about anything missing. Everything was perfect... (dat castle water  What a Face )

"Dr. you came!" I look up at him surprised when he came over not Dad. 

(Morgain): "I guessss someone has to do it, make mad Oalf's daughter Queen what could go wrong!"

He made a giggle sound, as close as someone as low voiced as him could make.
I am given the ring on a pillow.

(Lasha): "Are you up for that Ettie.."

The good HAPPY feelings start to ed away. I have to DO something I could embarrass myself with.

(Gregorian): "What do you MEAN Beolan isnt here..hes supposed to give her away.. the symbolism the ART."
I hear him snap behind the curtain and rush over to my spot to give them the ring when its time.

I smile to say 'hello' at Des noticing the spidersilk parasol I wonder if it was apart of his costume or what he needed now ..because of what he is.

*tail wags a little nervously*
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 9:19 am

'Bash':

Apparently seeing her before the service was bad luck, I think we already have that... 

I smile awkwardly at Meridith's 'here we go'.

"You didn't even get some tea.." I tease back as we pass many many cups of it on the way up in case she wants some, theres time.

Many of the seats are open, some were faces I knew and some I have forgotten. 

I find Desmond as my best man, he looked more like a blonde slave the way he was done up too.

"H..i..sorry..bout...everything..t..thanks for..being here?"

I say a little awkward not sure if he was a prisoner or... yeah

I missed alot apparently... do I want to know.. 

To 'match' Desmond - Gregorian tries to summon 'the white queen' as Meridieth's bride's maid.

(Gregorian): "Matching white book ends, matching book ends..we can save this show." *He claps his gloved hands trying to move people around.

As if that wasn't awkward enough..

My back pulsates a little bit, my wings wanting to come out but I kept it back not wanting to risk anything to bring Boren out.

I just stare a Meridieth and try to stay here in the moment for her and Francine, Elijah, Nash.... 

(Morgain): "Your highness? " He seemed to want me to address first.

*fights back saying Christmas song lyrics STILL humming in my head* 

"Thank you for coming tonight... *tries not to CRINGE knowing everyone is probably forced to be here* I know this isn't.. conventual but its been one hell of a year...things did not ..go as planned." * nervous laugh*  "I fell in love with Meri soon after finding her in that lost station long ago, and in a perfect world I would have told her much sooner.."

I take one of the rings to give to her.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 3:29 pm

Meredith:

Sebastian offers me tea.

I smile but shake my head at his offer.

I take my position and Morgan requests that Sebastian starts us off.

I hold out my hand for him to place the ring on my finger before following his lead.

"I too wish to echo Sebastian's words of gratitude to everyone who made it here and to all the hard work which was obviously put into making this place look spectacular."

I take the other ring to give to Bash.

"Sebastian, I am so grateful to have you in my life, your resilience is inspiring and so is your kind hearted nature. You really are a sweetheart and what is more, my most trusted companion. I know the future is uncertain, but I cannot think of anyone else I would rather tough out this journey with than you."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 4:36 pm

Desmond:

My multiple ears pick up a conversation with Ettie's brothers.

(Zeek): "Ooo. Yeah. We should! Good thinking!" *He says to the microscope idea, then later gives a shrug and looks thoughtful to the vampire tree question.

(Zeek): "Yeah.. That makes sense I guess. Like they poke the skin and make you bleed and all. Maybe it absorbs some of that when it happens and as long as the bloods on it. But the whole.. uh.. hole to suck it up is microscopic? Another thing to check out under the microscope."

I smile at Ettie's smile.

She smiled at me!

Tail wags happily.

Juliet listens to the speeches with an adoring look and smiles at all the sweet words being said to one another.

Gale and her son watch in the seats. Cole glances around at the other spectators wondering warily if this was when to clap or awe or anything.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 8:08 am

Beolan:

The 'wedding' was staring so Klaus and I would be noticed missing. I see it projected on every blue wall ... 

I stare SICKEND for a long moment then push myself on. 

I use the girl's blood on Klaus's suit to track the vampire who moved very very fast even for me.

Her scent felt so personal and familiar It was quite easy to follow it...

Klaus has tried to escape before and I feel he has some master plan not yet used. I had thought the worst of him before but at the moment stopping..whatever this was trumped everything he did. 
I follow him because I think he knows what he's doing and has only the best intentions to save Merdeith.

The vervain was everywhere almost like a carpet these super pants and vines. They cease at a lower level. I loose Ettie's sweet aroma to the stench of dark water, and aquatics.

Klaus broke into Blythe's lab...

((What are you doing??)) I finely show myself to him believing I can help.

Then Merdeith's voice on the SCREEN distracts me.

...HER   most trusted companion???!!!
I was by her side on all our adventures and battles....how could she say that. Hes a sweetheart? Really?? Is that how she summed up the last few months of mind games and abuse for both of us

She either was lying to appease Boren or was so far gone in the delusion it was Bash. Even if it was Bash,I KNOW what we have is more then that peice of-

I almost turn around to go OBJECT but my insecurity gets the better of me. 

There was a very Boren like patchworked up stitched up ma on a gurney (cant recognize as Tully)  

Then the head floating in a link tank talking. Bobbing up and down screaming.

I freeze up before flashing in.

(Tully head): "BLYTHEEE JUST KILL ME!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 11:58 am

Klaus:

I glance back startled at Beolan's presence.

How did he..? Oh, nevermind!

I wander on over to the head as my sister's loyal pup asks what I am doing.

((Sending a message.))

I answer vaguely.

Before picking the dramatic thing up and setting it on top of its patched up body.

Bloody hell Blythe, whatever are you doing to this poor buggar?

I pick up something that looks like surgical glue and squeeze a big glob of it on the exposed neck bone before pressing the head and body together.

Hm...

((How good are you at stitching?))

I pull out some needle and thread and get to work not waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 4:43 pm

Beolan:

I think the non stop parries and costume changes got to Klaus I really do...

"Only if your going to release him into that wedding.."
I mutter and find a stable gun. 

I try it on the other side Klaus didn't stitch yet.

It screams.

"...is that... undead..?"

Desmond must be SPREADING
Back to top Go down
Bash Starker

Bash Starker

Space King
Peacekeeper Patch
Mosaic Navigation Guild

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 6:25 pm

'Bash':

I was so touched how Meri still saw me like that, despite everything. It was hard to see myself like that..ever again with what memories I do have all tangled with his. Her words almost made me feel like it was possible to have a life again. 

"I admire your indomitable spirit for so long, the  perseverance and all the little moments gleamed, testing the inner strength and resilience.."

I still remember when she told me those very end words, about perfect suffering , waiting. I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. I never knew it would be.. really so raw and real to the life(s) we're living in today. 

All we have now are those little moments.. 

"Come what may. I will love you .." I kiss her ringed hand finishing my declaration heavy on the I part.

(Morgain): "Well said, we are gathered here today to join Sebastian Starker and Meredith Sulez in most scared marriage... 
Do you Sebastian take Meredith to be your lawfully wedded wife To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall you part?"

" I do.."

I lovingly gaze into her eyes not noticing the theatrics of the 'card' soilders .. dressed as playing cards with the card suit numbers now changing with holograms to direct the crowd in many areas ....as there was nervous confusion among the crowd how to react without someone SNAPING.

Gregorian types quickly. 

When the speech was going on it said ''prepare to clap', when Merideth was talking 'hush now' then when she was done 'clap'.

One red costumed card had on his card platform - both back and front - a flashing 'you may awee' you may oooh, SMILE'"

(Morgain): "Do you Meredith take Sebastian to be your lawfully wedded husband To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall you part?"

Yet another card soldier read "hankies out, get ready to cry"

(Morgain): "Therefore, IS there anyone who can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace..."

*worried*

Gregorian wrote angrily on all the cards 'no one say ANYTHING lil SHITS'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] We're All Mad Here    [2259] We're All Mad Here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] We're All Mad Here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next