Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2254] My Bloody Valentine

Go down 
+18
Desmond Deathwalker
Raginbar Xern
Meredith Sulez
Fritz Bloomfield
TLG Admin
Tamsin Graveler
King Sorin
Ettimay Sulez
Morgain Quince
Xenon Xern
Rukbat Xern
Lourdes Sharpton
Carry Foxe
Princess Blythe
Klaus Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
Beolan Starker
The Imposter
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 4:09 pm

Crystal:

"Thanks." I say, glad she was agreeing to help out. I would have given it to Paingha if she didn't but honestly, if she's serving fortunes for people at the party all day surrounded by people, it didn't sound safe from trampling and getting food smudged on.

"Sure." At least the favor will be quickly repaid! I carefully take the little bracelets. "These are cute! I'm sure they'll love them."

Well, Des probably will. He's always chill and happy about everything these days since we're away from dad now.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 4:59 pm

Sorin:

I was pleased Carry was complying with my suggestion as he takes his daughter home. All the Foxes needed a vacation far away from any more mention of the coven.

"Well the time is at hand Lets give a riveting round of applause to our young heroes. They alone can do what my generation could not. Desmond, Beolan and Meredith we await your return..."

I give the people a little speech as the crowds try in vain to touch the shuttle with their child heroes inside.

The overzealous crowd thriving on social media glimpses hysticaly wishes them all goodbye and goodluck.

(Beolan): "I am kinda a big deal..."

He says his catchphrase out of the window for one last picture.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 5:34 pm

Desmond:

Beo really knows what to say at the right moment. He's so amazing like that.

I can only hope to have an ounce of his awe-inspiring presence.

I look out the window, wave then point to the crowd as I just say the first thing that pops into my head after watching Beo.

"Stay tall, shorties!"
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 5:37 pm

Little Rukbat:

The last thing I see is mom sitting down for a check up too when suddenly I am stolen away.

I try to scream but my mouth is covered.

*whimpers and retracts little feathered bat wings, trying to fly away.*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 5:42 pm

Meredith:

I don't say anything at all.

Beolan and Desmond were soaking up the attention.

I kept reading the traumatizing book needing to take mental health breaks every so often.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 6:05 pm

Orion:

I look over the poor kid, I thought he was much younger at first how she coddled him but I suppose he could be a... 9/10 year old? That would be about when I left..
He tries to fly away and I see his little wings...
The fear he had made me sick to my stomach.

((I'm your father, Orion. Sorry I scared you.. Im not here to hurt you. I just..wanted to meet you. Do you understand?))
I ask before slowly going to uncover his mouth but if he screams Im knocking him out.

I cant dare walk in on Father and Bellatrix on my own but I could with the boy.. as a shield. Thats just safer from their wrath. Then I can warn them.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 6:17 pm

Little Rukbat:

The man says he is my father.

I don't know him and scream anyways.

*Gets knocked out.*
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 7:00 pm

Bash:

I watch the shuttle leave, those two morons out the window revving up the crowd.
Only Meredith was humble about it. The only truly heroic one.

Sorin was elated at the crowds interest, whatever kept the masses entertained right?

Secondary shuttles leave with more troops for the much needed backup. I watch Sorin and what remained of his old comrade elders discussing. I am called over but all the details seem to blur as I was to angry. Angry with him.

Sorin wanted me to take over for Carry as hand of the king, I was 'ready'.

(Sorin): "..ready to find 'Jean'.."

"No."

The soldiers around me look surprised at the back talk.

"I'm ready for you to tell me the TRUETH!" I lunge out at him trying to punch him but I use my new unlocked power and we are both engulfed in blue light away

*transports to DOOMS DAY CLOCK scene*
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 7:50 pm

Beolan:

My goofy smirk at all the attention snaps back to my moody defensive demeanor at 'short'.

"Are you calling me short Des....."

*I squint across the shuttle from him.

Is he.... does he.. really think HES TALLER THEN ME???!!!

I take a short shuttle walk down the hall trying to calm down so I dont smoke before we get there.

Fritz was just happy to sit next to Crystal but he was also trying to read the notes and details left by the team as well. He was a little distracted to pay full attention and gets caught staring so he tries to deflect.

(Fritz): "Is there anything you really think we should all know in there Miss Sulez?" He asks Meredith politely on one of her reading breaks.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 8:56 pm

Desmond:

"I mean... If you want to interpret my words to all personally you can speak your truth Bay. Own your shortness. Scream it from the rooftops. Everyone would be enraptured, little dude."

Since Fritz was already trying to get Mer's attention over to their direction, Crystal adds in.

(Crystal): "Hey, by the way, Ettie wanted you guys to have these."

She announces from her seat next to Fritz and holds up three bracelets.

"Awe, right on! That little dudet is the best!"

I beam at the moon bracelet. It reminds me of Skytree. The Trydeina moon.

Crystal gets out her camera to take pictures for Ettie.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:09 pm

Meredith:

"Uhm."

I look down at the book a bit overwhelmed.

"You might want to consider lead hats and silver is good for infections and UV light is deadly and uhm... well there is alot. Just don't get blood on you or you might get their worms."

Crystal pulls out some gifts from Ettie and I take mine gratefully.

"Awe, that was very nice of her."

I smile.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Personality : Miserable, Reclusive, Unpredictable
Home Base : Xernus Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:19 pm

Raginbar:

Xenon comes over and plays along to my exam.
I observe her thoughtfully , she had been my companion for longer then anyone else. Longer then the time I had with my wife, my sister. Outlived all my children. That's why it was so easy to play these games with her.

"Thee truly would naught protest?" I tease her again going so far to use the scanner on her abdomen. I stop at her chest playfully and look into her eyes. The worms hypnotize her slightly through the lens so she cant look away.

((be honest with me...what do you desire? ))

***Slave boys all hid in the closet AFRAID to be Xenon's new mate so none of them report the young prince's disappearance**
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:54 pm

Xenon:

Raginbar seemed to be in a better mood today so I let myself relax a little.

"Perhaps some other time."

I respond to his tease before we lock eyes and he asks of my desires.

I pause for a moment rarely thinking of "me" at all, but if I had to say, my response would be obvious.

"To retire.."

I tilt my head, wondering if he understood.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 10:55 pm

Raginbar:

I set down the scanner at her very obvious answer and slip on the gurney with her.

Unlike Orion who was always pestering me to turn him, she was very much deserving. She would never so forwardly ask.
And Raluca's turning was a mistake.

Orion never understand why I am reluctant. Being a vampire is revolting and miserable of the highest degree. Given what is to come ...it changed very little if Xenon would come to understand that and regret this choice or if she shall just be killed today with the others. At least she got her ..reward. If one must call it that.

"Xenon, the coven would naught even exist without you and your sacrifices. I do thank thee for your patience, your presence, truly." I whisper in her ear what I say very little out loud to her but it was all true. I stroke her hair from her neck and kiss it.
"It would be an honor to give you this gift.." *neck kisses gets rougher to find the vain for the death bite*
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 11:01 pm

Beolan:

I look outraged at Des. I was not... shorter then him. Does anyone here CLEARLY HAVE EYES.

I keep pacing around feeling confided now.

This was awful. I was feeling awkward again.

Meredith tells one of the teammates some tips. I did not understand half of it...

(Fritz): "uh...wow you sure know alot." he takes notes.

I storm back into the room and make it about ME.

"Forget the tinfoil hats Mer. Is Des taller then me is the real question!?"

Crystal gives out gifts from a fan. I get one too. I squint at it.. and read the words.

"Friendship ..bracelets ..for the three of us."

I sigh and wear mine for the picture.

*gives Ettie the biggest thrill in her life by 'Following' her back*

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 11:19 pm

Crystal:

I take some pictures of the three of them.

I look at the camera checking how they came out and then neo-net mail them to Ettie.

I then lean against Fritz and take a selfie of the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 11:43 pm

Fritz:

I stop my nervous scribbles to flash a 'Xern/devil horn' finger sign for my photo. Trying to be a little bit of a 'badboy' to impress her Wink

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 12:03 am

Meredith:

Beolan puts me on the spot about the height thing.

Uhhh....

I look between the both of them.

"You are both tall, I am super short."

I awkwardly laugh and blush.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 12:28 am

Xenon:

Raginbar grants my desire.

I close my eyes hardly believing that this was happening.

Perhaps it was another game?

It was not.

I relax and submit to his long awaited bite.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 5:25 am

Orion:

I put RUkkbat down gently and try to get into the bunker multiple times.

"HEY!!! RAQUEL!"

I just alert more sad little servants and not even a solider anymore. I think every adult was outside and turned now. None of them will listen to me either because technically I'm not a Xern anymore.

"Listen you brats, you are going to get GASSED do you hear me the Neoplanet is coming...open the door!"

(Kid 1): "Your not Orion, he is dead!"

(Kid 2): "You smell like hoooman!" He throws his cleaning bucket at me and runs.
I take my shield and flash back to the lab and see in the glass.

That was all...bloody. So I dont take Rukkbat inside.

SO much blood. It was intoxicating till I smelt the less then desirable acidy intact of the worm fluid.
So Father was bleeding. I think they fought over her getting inpregenated again, she probably snapped how could she not?

*insert disturbing blood sharing/worm fluid passing here*

(Raginbar): ((So you came back...to watch us die..))

He holds his kiss on her just for me before pulling away, worms dripping down from his mouth into the puddle under them. Contorting around, crawling on the splatter on the glass. How strange I wanted .something so ..digusting to me now.

I look at the parasites for just a moment as father uncurls his very ragged wings from around her

"Bellatrix.." *reaches out to touch her, not sure if she was dead/dying yet*

(Raginbar): "Xenon.." He hissed to correct me to use her title.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 2:04 pm

Xenon:

I open my eyes at the strangely familiar voice.

It was Orion. He looked older now and seemed.. different.

"It's you."

I smile weakly.

I was too far gone to be angry anymore.

It wasn't his fault for running away all those year ago. I only wished I had the courage to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 2:38 pm

Orion:

Since she was too weak from her transmutation to rip my head off I at lest expected to be screamed at for all I have done.

I stand there for a moment like a DEER in the headlights. Bellatrix did not look so scary in these last moments. She looked radiant, how did I ever run away from that?

I was nervous having my back to father, but did not want to look back at him to look away from her.

"I'm sorry...Xenon. For everything." I wipe some bloody hair out of her face. I did not have the heart to tell her whats coming, not in this big moment.

"I got to see you, ascend. You deserve it. Deserve much more..."

Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 2:59 pm

Xenon:

I look at Orion sadly.

He seemed genuine, which was sometimes quite a hard thing to find in this place.

It was a shame he could not have come back sooner..

"I forgive you."

I breath out one last time before passing away.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 7:09 pm

Ettie:

Dad says we wont get Neo-fi at the ranch so I check my last NeoNet messages.

*Squeals they got them! AND WORE them to the mission*

*Texts Crystal a big THANK YOU with heart !!!!*

I put the KLAUS letter in one of dads cowboy hats going into the ship for extra padding safety on the journey*

*Beo follows me back notification*

*reincarnation ZONE OUT stare at phone screen frozen in place*

An old sloth complains to an old teddy 'Kids today and their phones!!'
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 7:23 pm

Desmond:

Awe! Mer is forever cute!

I put my hands together in the shape of a heart and shift my weight to one foot.

"And you're tall in our hearts, Mer bear!" I say looking at her at basically eye level and entirely obvious of the implications.

Crystal smirks looking at the resulting picture.

(Crystal): "Nice." She gives Frizt a wink.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 3:06 pm

Fritz:

I smile a little shyly at Crystal's wink. I was probably grounded for that photo but..worth it Wink
I go back to looking over all the medical notes, this was a big deal and I was going to do my best to be helpful somehow even if I wasnt strong or powerful like the others.

Desmond and Meredith have a cute moment right in front of me, I am totally team 'Mes'. Ship

Beolan is a big jerk... well I think hes a poorly made Ben clone too with a stitched on tail too. There are no real Starkers but King Sorin.

I start to see small observation lab stations as we near 'The ring of fire' surrounding the quarantine zone of space protecting us from the scary vampire station. The HQ of the royal dedicated guard looked like a smaller Neoplanet with a ring on it, the ring was glowing red and orange hues like fire.

"Oo The Blood Watch."
*I take a selfie for my page. This was as close as I get. I did not plan on going inside the quarantine zone myself but we should be able to observe the epic show down from the HQ.

The shuttle docks as a shield dome comes over us and a door opens. Its Princess Sabel with the finest warriors and slayers of the watch. They had a more tribal badass look then the more military soldiers at the main Neo.

There were big monitors on the walls showing drone footage of the Xernus station. It was.. upside down and looked ragged.

I try to take photos but there was a blackout on my phone. I guess all this was 'top secret' now.

(Princess Bel): "Thank you for coming, we have a bit of a update, the vampires are all awake and outside the station. They must know somehow whats happening.. but the King says to carry on the mission at hand. If anything this makes the coven a easier target."

She debriefs us soberly.

(Tamson): "We have prepared suits, how many here are going to board the station itself, we want limited numbers to risk infection and of course if the Starker smoke is used evacation may not be quick enough. Much of the mission can be done here at the HQ through drones and cameras. I implore most of you to stay and help us here."
I think he was mostly worried about Meredith when he said that but I raise my hand to the group NOT going aboard the Xernus Station.

Beolan steps up to speak and they all think its going to be something powerful and inspiriting.

(Beolan): "If there are suits.. will there be..measurements?"

(Tamson): "... uh yes?"

(Beolan): "GOOD."

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 4:02 pm

Meredith:

I blush a brighter shade of pink at Desmond's gesture.

*Looks down at book too shy to respond.*

The crew begins preparations for boarding and I hold my hand up and wave to indicate that I would volunteer to stay behind.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 6:28 pm

Crystal:

I watch Fritz take a selfie with the ring of fire. That was gonna look hot.

"Very eye-catching and the lighting is perfect." I nod in approval.

There's talk of suits and I frown at the thought. Would my face be obscured? Would it make movement more difficult? What if they're big and bulky? Won't it be pointless for Trydein's to avoid possible contamination anyway given the whole biting thing?

"Will Trydein's have to wear them since we're supposed to bite?"
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Graveler

Tamsin Graveler

Species: : Tamiere / Human / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces
Personality : Sincere, Spiritual, Quiet
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 8:39 pm

Tamson:

I look at mother, no one told us there was TWO trydiens. How lucky.

I glance at Desmond not quite sure a little celebrity boy could handle it. We needed warriors.

"The suits are optional of course, it is a pleasure to have another ..bite  onboard."

I give her a bow. 

(Beolan): "You got out of the measurements today Des...." He squints. Everyone but Desmond and Beolan suit up and prepare to act as back up.  
I run over the plan in my minds eye again. Will this finely be the day? 

The end of the bloodwatch....

(Princess Sabel): "Thank you for coming Cadet Meredith, you will be able to radio in here." She shows her the station and the monitors.  "If you would like to take a drone we have 17 of them going inside with the team." She offers her one of them.

I unsheathe my long sword to make sure it is ready and stand between Desmond and Beolan.

"Let us transport aboard, the hordes await." 
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 9:16 pm

Desmond:

"Optional hmm..."

It would mean Mer and I get to match....

Looks to Beo at his comment and sees him not getting suited up. Des assumes it's the wing thing.

Well... Can't leave poor Baaay-o out of uniform matching... And at least this way we'll be bracelet buddies.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 9:21 pm

Meredith:

"Thank you Princess."

I take the Drone and sit down by the monitors.

This is so crazy they are actually going to fight vampires.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 10:22 pm

Beolan:

I barely listen to the prep talk, I was ready to rage hell. 

A warrior man tells Desmond to transport with his group in and I head towards the dock.

"See you 'round Mer." 

I call back cockily that I will be back in no time.

I fly into space and observe the station, I make sure not to hit the cameras floating. I see a wall of bodies all clinging to one another trying to make a bridge off.

I smoke that first since its just a big target. They were all moving so fast and quickly it was insane.  I end up trying to get away from the masses of flesh and fangs by flying straight through the window into a viewing dock of the station. More awaited me and I try not to loose control when smoking them as I did not want to consume the whole place.

I start picking up glass and slicing. Worm blood splatters near the window behind me and a few try to leap out. 

Should have took the helmet part of the suit...

I cringe and rip apart another dozen or so. 

I wonder if this is hard or easier the Desmond with the Xerns themselves. 
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 10:38 pm

[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 45d88d87b6a215f835a1d41b8736cd02aacbfa0b
The 'Old Ones' 2,000 year old vampires more grotesques and falling apart then the younger ones after years of upkeep. Mainly NAPPING in the dirt beds to arise in annual periods to feed and return sleeping holding vase wealth of knowledge. Some were enemies of one another so it was up to the Xern family to keep some sleeping while waking and serving others, obeying wills of different parties in a complex system. 

Raginbar poured all the blood farmed over the years from the blood child onto every one of them to wake up at once in confusion and bickering among the younger ones. All are loose and fighting one another in a frenzy to escape this station. 

The station is technological in nature but has a bone like structure as if it was a corpse itself. 

Raginbar lets Orion and Bellatrix have their little moment, it ALMOST touches his worm infested rotten dead heart. ALMOST.

He slips the Xern ring on Bellatrix's finger and she turns INVISABLE to the attackers.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 8:28 pm

Zeriaphale, old ancient worm infested demonic corpse that has been sleeping for half a millennium  

He is awake and ANGRY he has not been kept or honored  but thrown among the hundreds of lesser vampires all gapping and grasping in hunger outside this dark quiet deserted space station.

His mind is POWERFUL and reaches out, searching. A drone passes him shooting his children spawns. 

A sign of life but not the life he needs. He needs the blood. 

He captures the drone puking up the WORMS into it, the slither into the cracks of the metal and through the wires. Through it he takes in electricity and electric shocks Meredith from the other side coming out of the screaming like a demonic ghost grabbing her head and screaming  high pitch frequency. 

Her mind is UNLOCKED FREED and all the depth depths are Zeriphale's playground to twist and distort.

The whole base starts glitching and ghostly vampire light from the screens attack playing on their memories and thoughts.

(Beolan over radio): "Whats going on over there!!"

he rains down his smoke of destruction on me but I am inside their station I will find them. I will go onnn
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 10:48 pm

Desmond:
*I transport the group over and look around at all the chaos as the weird, dilapidated, feaky people are already fighting each other.*

"Yo! They started the party without us! It's a moshpit!.. An ugly moshpit!"

*I let out a burst of lightning, trying to fry these dry bone skin bags. Figuring if it doesn't work on one then that must be the big man to bite.*

*Crystal starts slashing with claws at all nearby.*

(Crystal): "Don't worry Des! It's the cool thing to be late to parties!" *Crystal says over the flurry of fighting. She suddenly lets out a growled roar and goes full tiger, pouncing on some 'old one' guy and biting into his fleshy neck and whips her head around, to break off his brittle old neck bones.*
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 6:19 pm

Raginbar:

I start waking them all up, some asleep for decades, others centuries. All would be very very frenzied, very ravenous in hunger, if it must end it will be catastrophic.. no apocalyptical.. 

Orion freezes up at Xenon's death staring at her lifeless form.

I telepathically push him with a hand gesture fearing if I touched him now I would end him in righteous anger over his rash childlike behavior that haste pushed this moment to the here and now. 

"Go son, unless thee want to join her?" I hiss at him, he looks at me as if he had something else to say but couldn't face it.  He hurries to find his offspring if he will succeed in saving them I do not know but I gave him ever opportunity thus far.

The bloodbatch begins, the serenading of howls and screams echo along the spine of the station.

I cut all the power only a lone antique cassete player runs its course. Fitting 'Valentine's Day' music as this was a true marriage of blood and extinction, theres or ours.   

My eyes center in pure darkness till flashes of lighting can be seen lighting up.

"Children of thee goddess? (what he calls trydients) how fitting.."

I mock as I flash in seeing the carnage as the one that looks like the legendary Bastecat was decapitating an old one. 

"Oh how I loath pussycats.."

I telepathically rip bones off the hallways and try to stab them as I flash up the walls to the ceiling to leap and shield with my thick hyde wings. My face and hands contorts into the monstrous bat like old one's forms as I go FERAL.

(Beolan out the window): ((Let me know if you need HELP Dessy!)) He taunts and almost gets yanked through as an old one sees him at the window and tries to maul it.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 6:31 pm

Fritz:

I enjoy powering a drone WAY to much, ok sure I am trying to be a top guildmaster of medical and science BUT this is kinda fun.. when your not really out there on the field.

I control my bot forward and nearly tip over at a 'jumpscare' as some toothy vampire snaps at my screen.

I shoot at it and keep going down the halls I see Crystal go TIGER mode.

Wow...shes so cool...

I stay close because it looks like the real fight is going to happen as the big boss man comes out. He really didnt look so scary as the other monsters but maybe it was because he had clothes on. The shriveled up old nude ones were just... ...yuck

I shoot at the one who was trying to burst open the window and get Beo. 

I roll my eyes does Beo HAVE to be a jerk even at a time like this?

What a loser..

Suddenly in real life the station rocks and I  lower my viser with wild eyes looking around paranoid,  I look over at Meredith where it appeared SOMETHING came out of her headset.

I lower mine downward a little afraid but it was to late, energy ..vampire figments? Something!? were screaming and projecting on all the metal around us.
I drop and roll but nothing was there. I feel it in my mind diving out some dark dark thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:39 pm

Desmond:

(("Awe, so considerate of you, Bay'bay!"))

*I get stabbed through with a hallway bone thing and go flying into a wall at the force of it and get slammed against it, the back of my head smacking.

*I wince and feel a pain rack through my skull.

"Ow. So not cool." *I grumbled as vampires leap onto my pinned form and start biting into my flesh. A couple shriek, and push away mouths burning which spreads like black liquid tendrils and they crumble to dust. Others however have no such issues and continue on or take up the vacant spots of the dead. I start spitting on those trying to nom on my sides, legs, and arms, oblivious that if the blood didn't work the spit wouldn't work either.*

*I wonder if I'm going to have enough saliva for all of these decrepit creatures.*

*Crystal's tiger form drops the vampire she killed in her maw after a hallway bone pierces into her side. She roars and starts serpentining, leaping left and right, avoiding more of the thrown hallway bones, she rounds her way over, and snatches one of the vampire's limbs that were on my legs and bounds off with the creature pulling them off me.*

*I start to feel lightheaded from the bloodsuckers and look up and over, dizzily at the guy taunting us.*

"Hey, look! That must be the big dude!" *I yell over the fighting and point vaguely with a shaky blood-loss numbing arm, that a vampire hanging off with its fangs in me.*

(Crystal): (("How can you tell?"))

"Well,... the dudes got clothes on! Must make him important!" *I reason over the chaos.*

*I try to teleport to him, flickering in place from the blood loss, and the bone anchoring my body.*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 8:43 pm

Meredith:

It was hard to get into this when I still felt like I had no business being here.

Being the motivational "human mascot" seemed kind of hokey to me.

I try to focus on what I read in that book despite how graphic and grotesque its contents were.

It was... a lot.

*Twitches.*

Something happens to my headset and I am mentally attacked by darkness like I had never experienced before.

At least so I thought..

I scream and fall backwards off my chair reliving the fall, bones snapping, blood draining, darkness and complete solitude.

"BEOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I scream for hours but he never came.

He left me behind.

I burst into tears as my memories comes flooding all back at once and I am left HEARTBROKEN on the floor.

He left me, he left me for dead... he left me to die.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 8:56 pm

Raginbar:

The smell of blood hits me in a feral state but I try to resist him and his blood as he comes near me in teleportation light. 

I flex my wings making a snarl and instead grasp at a drone above, it was stabbing at me till it stops appearing to go dead. Many of the drones hovering start to crash and explode around us.

My hive mind with the others gets so much fresh intel as so many of Sorin's brats are PROBBED.

They didn't hold seriously damning information though, too young. They know nothing. Nothing we can use to escape. 
Their trauma was NOTHING, NOTHING Wink 

"I naught want thee blood, show me though darknessss.." I hiss shoving  Desmond to the wall trying to SEE him for who he is as well.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 9:47 pm

Desmond:

"Ooph!" *The wind knocks out of me as I'm shoved into a wall again and I gag as I breathe in the iron, gory air.*

*The 'big man' says something about showing him through the darkness. My mind flashes with some sort of memory... that I see in my dreams sometimes. And it's wild because I didn't realize this guy was the guy from my nightmares until now... But remembering dreams do sometimes fade over time..*

*There's pain and abuse of these creepy vampire freaks and it's me, but it's not. It's in first person like it is, but.. The voice, the hands. Their never my own. And then the reflections confirm it... They're not me... They're little Ettie. Then the big scary man , feeding and feeding and taking. The blood draining away and before all seems lost, he then he throws me away. Falling, falling, into a pit. The sight of him above growing smaller and smaller until it's swallowed by darkness.*

*I gasp, waking from the familiar nightmare. I shake my already throbbing head that's now doubled, and grind my teeth. Finding one last burst of energy to avenge the innocent Ettie of my dreams...*

"Oh.. I'll..." *I gasp trying to stay focused, as the darkness of blood loss starts to enclose around my vision.* "give you... some moonlight bro!"

*I grab onto his forearm shaking, and with considerable strain to fight to stay conscious and not swallowed by soul memories of another, charge up with electricity. The air crackles around me. The bone pierced into my torso, cracks.*

"This is for Ettie."

*I lash out and bite his throat with tiger fangs.*

*I squeeze my eyes shut as I just try to hold on as the electricity hurts my teeth, but that pain is soon swallowed up by and even greater one as I feel sickly burning pool fill my mouth and run down my chin. The burning of the blood is so intense I black out into the strange memory nightmares of the life of one young Ettie.*
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 10:43 pm

Raginbar:

My silted eyes dilate back in shock at what comes out of the trydients mouth.

Ettie.

I loose any chance I have at bolting clear of him frozen by the surprise of someone I so have tried to forget but never could.

I snarl howl loudly and try to flap my wings at his tiger grip on my neck and the poisonous intoxication of the creature's alien bile. I loose control of my wings as they felt like rubber, motor control seemed to slow and vison fade and collapse over the trydient betwixed by his false imageries and memories and ..regrets.. 

**Flynn posses Raginbar to get a good look at the creature who killed HIS SON***

Flynn

"Oh myself.." I try to talk through bleeding lips and an almost melted bitten neck. 

I get one last good look of the bloodbath this place was, glorious.
Beolan over there was loosing control of his smoke clusters and causing quite a ruckus screaming away crashing into walls sucking vampires and such into space on the other side of the station.

The trydien boy was already fallen into sleep and thus a astral projected encounter would go better then the physical in this case.... 

I bring him to a idyllic looking  field of flowers - that look like Ettie's doodley flower drawings - 

"Desmond...wake up.."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 11:08 pm

Desmond:

*I hear a new voice in the darkness of the pit.*

"...Huh?... What?"

*Then suddenly squint into new light. I raise my arm to shield my eyes, and it's my arm. At least going by the sleeve, and then the hand that's with it.*

*The world comes into focus and I look around confused but feel a calming sense of comfort take hold at the familiar-looking and cute flowers.*
Back to top Go down
Princess Sabel

Princess Sabel

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Quiet, Observer, Calculated Strategist
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue88/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 11:23 pm

Sabel:

I try to find the source of where its coming from the psychic driven virus seems to jump.

"Get up solider! Get up!"

I freeze in place beginning to see the floating head of my mother. It speaks. I try to look away but am face to face with HER. The trophy head of Malfie 

I feel worms crawling over me and panic at contamination, the vampires got inside, its over, we would be able to kill the worm..the worm that never dies..

I shoot at the vent just dripping them down. Another warrior next to me struggled with his own demons and shot his fellow at the work console. 

A teddy and sloth were fighting one another to the death. 

"Stop!"

I come out of it MADNESS. It was not real. I drop my gun not trusting myself then the pain in the head.
I drop down low.

"Meredith its not real!" Her wails of Beo's name were terrible. 

It felt like static loud and violent before beeping down.

I see the screen one of the drones laying down on the side only capturing half a view.

Raginbar... he looked...
Desmond had him bitten but he didn't look good himself.  

"The target is down! Retreat retreat!" 

Beolan was GASSING the whole place apparently before his que. Probably just as deranged. 

"We need a ship to get them out of there. " I yell at whoever was left standing and/or coming out of the daze. Raginbar's death seemed to have broken the link.

Some were still reeling..

(Fritz): "I..I'll go!" He stumbles to get up visually shaking but makes it to the door for the away team. 

I try to make contact with Dad but the power was wonkey.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 11:28 pm

Raginbar/Flynn:

I look him over thoughtfully and walk around him in deep recollection.

Mmm

"Congratulations, you won, how does it feel to be the hero?"

I mess up his fair hair playfully. 

"What would you say if I told you it came with a price..?" I grin at him. 

"When you remove a piece, another has to be added to the game do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 11:51 pm

Crystal:
*I snap the thin spindly vampire's arm with my powerful tiger jaws like a twig. The thing shrieks and bellows and bites into my back. I roll over onto it, (via the side that doesn't have a bone stuck into it), and teleport into the air. Then drop to the ground like a stone, crushing its neck and skull and hopefully breaking whatever worm thing is in there.*
*I quickly roll back over and start to run, not wanting to get pierced again and in the belly for being still.
*I look up and around just in case and notice the crazy bones aren't zipping off the hallway anymore and I come to a sliding stop against the blood-slick, squishy gutted floor to take a quick breath. The camera strapped on to me finally not jumping and jostling around to get decent footage. I turn back to where Desmond had pointed out the big bad and see the seen of them there, which the camera catches.*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 12:19 am

Desmond:

*I blink up at him confused, not sure what he's saying or how to answer his questions... Is this a test?.. It seems like some sort of riddle.*

"Um... Relieved because he deserved it." *I say answering the first question honestly.*

*Hero, price, removed.. I think to myself, trying to figure out the 'riddle'. And one bad guy is gone now...*

"A.. new villain?"
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 12:28 am

William:

I groan from my spot on the floor with nothing less but a complete headache from that hellish experience.

I hadn't had one this bad since about 6 years ago during the "rave music attack".

That was when I got my big promotion Wink

Sabel asks for volunteers to retrieve our men on the other side.

I of course was among the first to volunteer.

"We won't let you down Ma'am."

I give her a small embarrassing salute (as I had a small crush on her) before leaving with Fritz and the others to get our guys.

"Make sure they sanitize WELL once we transport them on board."

I instruct Fritz though it really wasn't necessary for someone with his qualifications.

Once on board the ship, I take flight and pass ALL the debris of space between stations not paying attention to ANY of it as I was too focused on the mission at hand.

Savings the supers Wink

The Starker was going INSANE out there so I hold off teleporting him.

Everyone else I lock in on their positions and teleport them outa there whether they were ready for it or not  [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 1f60e

Last edited by Hybrid on Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 12:42 am

Raginbar/Flynn:

I tilt my head at his response.

"Yes and no... Raginbar wasnt meant for that to be honest with you he had a much more glorious purpose something... got in the way...so many of us try to find a way out.. of it... you know? When it doesn't work the first time you ..choose someone else... sometimes its sabotaged sometimes you work with what you got.. anything not to be backed into that corner again. Entrapped in glass and ice."

I pause thoughtfully as yet another outside force begins to swoop him up. I make the vision stronger in the moment of engulfing light.

"Desmond do you think you could do better then my last son, if I gave you the same chance? Or would you too live long enough to see yourself the villain? Are you capable of such confidence?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 12:46 am

Crystal:

*I suddenly get teleported out of nowhere. Woah, what the goddess??*

*I tense and whip my head around expecting this to be some sort of vampire trick. Instead, I see others on outside and my brother lying down unconscious.*

*I leap over to my brother and whip my head around growling to warn any potential enemies away. *

*Have we been captured? No. doesn't look like a bone-filled horror, so mustn't be a vampire hub. Bummer, could have made for an interesting story. And I totally wasn't done kicking ass and looking amazing while doing it either for my viewers, but alas. Thems the breaks. On the plus side, maybe it'll will make me both look sympathetic and imperfect for getting an injury, while at the same time, bad ass for my kills and adventure while only getting so much injured in the process. Can't be too perfect and can't be too weak, or the viewers will complain that the woman lead is a mary sue or damsel. Gotta hit that sweet spot to get the best results... Though even then some people will still be hellholes.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2254] My Bloody Valentine
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next