Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2254] My Bloody Valentine

Go down 
+18
Desmond Deathwalker
Raginbar Xern
Meredith Sulez
Fritz Bloomfield
TLG Admin
Tamsin Graveler
King Sorin
Ettimay Sulez
Morgain Quince
Xenon Xern
Rukbat Xern
Lourdes Sharpton
Carry Foxe
Princess Blythe
Klaus Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
Beolan Starker
The Imposter
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty
PostSubject: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 10:26 am

Bash:

I walk though the over the top red, white and pink displays of the carnival almost entranced. The Ferris wheel was just a painful blur of color. The noises all too Incredibly Loud to handle. I wanted it all to stop, how I felt.

Dad had been keeping something from me and this was the only way now to discover the nagging infliction. I was really too old now to believe all these lapses of memory and blackouts.

I pass by unnoticed in all the wonderment of the festival, to Sorin's office. There was the wall of trophies, serious threats to the galaxy and some ex wives...  

Normally it would have bene disgusting to touch it but I was driven now by this desire to know what was going on so I quickly take the prized organs of some exotic alien foe and put them into the valentine's day goody bag.

I walk out quickly hoping to go unnoticed and ignoring anyone who wanted to stop and chat.  As soon as I leave the Neoplanets shield I am engulfed with blue aura and transported away.

I turn around defensively before seeing so much blur it hurt to look.

(Boron): "You did it! So easy.." He said in irritation. I believe he'd miss this pet alien for over 100 years now so I'm sure he was pleased and annoyed he could not accomplish it so long.

"Yes so undo whatever my father has suppressed, that was the deal.."

(Boron): "Alright, he was only trying to save you the madness but its slipping anyway.. "
One of his hidieous freakish monsters sticks me with a large needle and I almost rip it to shreds but remember what was at stake.

Hopefully it wasnt a trap... trusting him was desperate and I probably wouldn't if he already didnt mess with my head.
Apart of me thought it would be clarity not more confusion but my view started to blur and I heard the fainted whispering that were wordless no matter how hard I strained. The monsters around me laugh and I twitch a little

I look at my hand and see the same color that brought me here, the pulsating energy.

"..your my father?"

(Boron): "No, but neither is Sorin.. so I wonder where that came from, not much options no?" He mocks me before tagging the bag eagerly checking it.

Well of course ...Blythe ...and Sabel.. have the power..
but I'm sure theres other... aliens of their kind.. around....right? I could not think of the alternative. My mind would not go there.

"But..."

(Boron): "Well your free to go Sebastian, really go I'd like some privacy...." He smirked and his smile was so disturbing to see.  
I look away as he leaves with a new skip in his step leaving me with the vile creatures that used to be human. They were still laughing, something about my blue eyes now. Maybe it was a hint I didnt want to hear.

They blow up and cover me with black and red splatter it looked like makeup for the festival.
Just thinking about the festival and I was there.

This is going to be hard to control. Back in that very loud and chaotic environment I start to get trippy again.

(Solider): "Nice outfit my prince." I ignore him and walk towards the waterway of the tunnel of love.

Last edited by Sebastian Starker on Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 10:30 am

Beolan:

I take a deep breath trying to calm down, there was so much going on here it was far to overwhelming. How I longed for the woods again.. the city was a flashing loud nightmare.

I glare at the heart shaped wheel of doom people went on just to scream. I quickly grab some candy, not boxed like a heart just in a glass jar for Mer.

I had to tell her who I was before we left.... I thought it was better this way but if we die ...or one of us dies... not getting closeure would be too much.

I could not find her anywhere then consider she was still at the library studying.

I bypass the people and crowds stopping only to see that guy who hated me, Bash chasing some imaginary figment down the waterway.

Some prince, hes drunk already...

His solider friends watch concerned and because the Prince was wearing it, the bloody makeup seemed to be trending for extra 'support' of the big attack coming up

I sneak in the library trying to find her. *creeps behind the books*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 10:55 am

Orion:

Klaus was grumpy the whole very little time we had left. As annoying as it was it made me reconsider all of this. It felt unbearable to go back to my old life after the freedom I had with..him.

I try not to be a coward yet again, I refuse. maybe he needed to believe in me a little more.

"Well time to go.."

*doesn't try to manservent coddle him getting his jacket for a chance and leaves first*

Blythe was waiting and I was already warned by Klaus to expect her to talk me out of it.

(Blythe): "Hi Joey so you want to go fight at the border I hear? Is there a reason? If I'm to help you I think I ought to know.."

I expected this and already had the sob story planned in my head. I was going to be semi honest. I think that works best.

"Well I admit, I'm from there.. my family was being held by the vampires."

true..

(Blythe): " I'm sorry..."

"I got away during one of your King's brave attacks but always regretted never knowing, to be honest they might not be alive anymore, there is little food and power and no one lasts very long.. outside the vampires of course. But if theres a chance someone is left I'd like to see if I could find them before the ...smoke. If Im correct there is no evacuation plans?"

(Blythe): "No.. there isnt.."

"..yes so its..sort of my last chance then. If you can understand I dont wan to just be in the army dong some manual tasks then I want to acurely get on the base itself...to see."

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 2:51 pm

Klaus:

Blythe and Orion quickly begin discussions about the mission.

I sat there silently trying to deal with the situation.

I was no closer to finding Meredith now than when I started and quite honestly, I had given up on the whole thing.

Orion’s suicide mission hit me hard, I had come to rely on him as family throughout the years after my acceptance of never seeing my sister again.

If he died like he should have all those years ago it would have been easier as I did not have the same attachment.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:08 pm

Meredith:

My stack of books was not as impressive as I had hoped.

Once my vampire sources ran out i was forced to research similar species

I sense someone watching me and get up to go confront them.

“Can I help you creep!”

It was B-O

“Stop stalking me!”

I snap at him.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:36 pm

Beolan:

"I am not.." I say defensively in response to her calling me a stalker.

Irony...

"We're going on the mission together so I thought things might be civil?"

I offer her the chocolates awkwardly.

"I'm sorry If I..offended you.." I look away not quite sure how to say it...all..

Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:52 pm

Blythe:

I consider what Joey seemed to want and it sounded very much like a suicide mission of guilt.

He seemed to sense my reluctance to put him on that space station.

(Joseph): "Please, I have.. children.." He clarified, because yes I was picturing his parents when he said 'family' not that he had a wife and children.

Wow hes full of surprise.
I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh.."

I sighed, I suppose I should have sympathy for a parent in pain..

I did not want to show him how I can transport nearly anywhere since he will recognize Boron's power. I felt if Klaus knew my relation we would not be friends anymore. I know his home was destroyed by my real father.

So I pretend its a technology. I hand him what looks like a watch with a glowing blue center.

"Here..this device will let you transport back out..I'll send you there ..I think when the attack starts?...so there will be a distraction and you may have a chance to search while they are fighting one another.. but please push it if the smoke is called in....this guy needs you to come back.."

I playfully prod Klaus out of his deep thoughts.

Joey touches it thoughtfully and thanks me.

He probably shouldn't

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue10/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 7:20 pm

Meredith:

Mr. “I’m Kind of a Big Deal” offers me chocolate in an attempt to smooth things over.

I take his chocolates because they are CHOCOLATES.

He thinks he is better than me and he is probably right but he was so rude in the beginning I didn’t expect this special treatment to last.

“I suppose I will accept your apology.”

Because I am not an ass.

I take a chocolate and bite into it as I walk back to my books.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 7:26 pm

Klaus:

I glance over at Blythe at her prod.

It was hard to entertain with such conflicting thoughts.

I straighten up at the end of their conversation and put on a fake smile.

“Good luck out there.”

He is going to need it..
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 7:52 pm

Crystal:
*So much everywhere all at once. Candies and chocolates and cutesy couples giving each other treats and bloody kisses. And rides galore.*
*I frown.*
*So much going on... But is any of it really interesting? Where is the real story?...
*I take some pictures of soldiers in their bloody get-ups at least but it feels more like a fashion shoot then something riveting and drama-filled.*
*I slip into the crowd, like a silent prowling tiger awaiting the perfect moment to strike.*
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 8:26 pm

Bash:

I see the blonde haired man running the other way. I get confused trying to find him, its always within my grasp.
I begin to think it might not be real.

I nearly bump right into a women from the village.

"S..sorry.."

I look at Crystal finding it hard to talk now.

"Wh..ere did he go. Did you see?"
I gesture to hair.

"He .was blonde.'

Surely he would stand out if he was real. and really here..
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 8:31 pm

Beolan:

I knew the food would do it Wink
Of course she still did not know anything.. so I don't really think that counts as accepting my apologize.

The librarian comes over and demands Mer LEAVE it was agonist the royal decree to not celebrate Valentine's Day Weekend.

(Old Librarian): "Away with you two young lovebirds! Away!"
The books are removed and she closes up shop.

"...Desmond is probably there already..?" I offer trying to be..nice.

Damn him...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 9:03 pm

Meredith:

"No stop, I need those!"

The library is shut down and I am forced out.

But.. I spent so long trying to get ready.

My heart sinks.

"Well good for him, he will probably have the whole job done before we get there."

I try not to pout but it was hard.

Me coming along now felt like a joke. Like I was the team mascot or something.

"Well now what?"

I question Beo as we still had awhile before we were meant to leave.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 10:01 pm

Joseph:

I stare at the table trying so hard not to back out of this. I wasnt sure what I was going to find but it could not be good.
I look up at Klaus, I didn't want to leave things between him and me like this. He was upset clearly but politely wishes me luck.

"Klaus I wish I could make you understand why I have to do this, I am sorry. .. I think I learned alot from you though. I think, I can survive. I certainly have a better chance then when I first left.."

I offer out my hand to him to shake goodbye, a hug might embarrass him in front of the lady.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 12:55 am

Klaus:

I shake Orion's hand in response just wanting this moment to be over.

"Please.. just go. Do what you think is right."

I get up and leave to go outside.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 12:57 pm

Beolan:

I look at Mer worried.

"I meant, Desmond is probably at the carnival...it smells like they have some good food....just take a break?"

I try to cheer her up before playing with what was in my hands. I stole one book away from the old crone..

'The Complete History of the Fallen Order' by Constantine Foxe. It hurt my eyes to even look at this thing as I skim. The first chunk of it did not even mention Xerns I only look when it did.

After the slaying of Lord Saber his vampires would surely have perished if not for Myra Addams [Xernus] binding them to herself. In hindsight to her only children, Ragweed [Raginbar] and Rosetta [Raluca] The paternity of the children is questionable at best given her sterilization. The general fable of the time was her escape from hades and a demon lord for recarnation vessels. Historians debate if they were infact twins or had seperate fathers not as Raginbar appeared to have the Orthus curse, effecting a dual personality. Of course studies into DID has progressed in this modern ea-

What we called the Xern Coven is acuarely made up of of mostly 1,000 year old elite from the cult of Mannnonhouse infected with the vector for their vampirism is a small, needle-thin capillary worm.

[2254] My Bloody Valentine  E76cd69d4a6231b99c844e0a275c6fa81d4f94a7

They hibernate in dirt for decades, very rarely did our comrades even fight these old ones. We usually contest with the Sanguiem instead of true vampires.

Many confused the bat like Sanguinem soldiers for the vampires but they are quite alive and only a misunderstood alien species known for their poor eyesight and echolocation. They service the coven since Raginbar inherited when he took their princess Bellatrix as ward. Suposusively to unite the houses but Raginbar did not have a son yet, one must consider he must have had some form of moralcode if not to take a childbride and wait for his son. Other historians theorizes factor on his sexuality-

We know very little about Raginbar's biological children other then their names complement his adopted daughter's. Rigel, Sirus, Orion. Which son married Bellatrix if she surivered to adulthood is unknown.

Raluca had no children after her death in turning so the direct untainted line that is sealed to the old ones is soley from Raginbar. Rigel and the like would also have to die with their father to fully end it. Unfornatenly we do not know if Rigel who would be old enough now has children...

Genetic warfare on the family was considered at a time but putting a siege till they die out has been deemed more merciful.

The digestive and circulatory systems are simplified after transformation and fused into a single vast, interconnected system. The interior organs come to resemble a series of connected sacs rather than anything one might expect to find. Nutrition from blood feeding is transported throughout this system via a thick, viscous white fluid that forms the vampiric equivalent of blood. This white fluid has very potent healing properties if administered orally to humans, however in doing so one must be careful as not to ingest the worms, or else they run the risk of becoming infected. The capillary worms are present in this fluid, swimming throughout the circulatory system, often visible beneath the vampire's thin skin.

High properties of silver solution prove to be effected if you are near enough to risk infection.

Perhaps akin to its radiation shielding properties, the element Lead has the effect of blocking this mental connection

Sunlight is the vampire's ultimate destroyer, specifically ultraviolet light in the UVC range (Ultraviolet C-rays, are the short wavelength variety, which has the ability to destroy the DNA machinery which allows organisms to heal and multiply. This includes micro-organisms such as bacteria & viruses). This is due to the germicidal properties of the wavelength, as it breaks down the virus-laden tissues of the vampire's body. A localized source of UVC light, such as a fluorescent lamp, can be used to repel a vampire, much as a burning torch can repel an animal. Complete exposure to either direct sunlight or a powerful UVC source will result in complete desiccation of the vampire's body, leaving behind nothing but ashes.

Warfarin and possibly other pharmaceuticals that reduce blood clotting, colloquially thinning, have toxic potency on vampires. For instance, one such creature was rendered immobile after feeding on n me after taken a large dose of warfarin prior, and this was coupled with the being's inability to vomit the toxic blood. I able to exploit this situation and behead him. It is unclear if the poisoning alone would have killed but the poisoning of a partnership blood harvesting truck led to the mass deaths of hundreds of vampires throughout the border wars.

[2254] My Bloody Valentine  1ab79de1f235daadb99662ada9d8c88e1423106d

HELLO NIGHTMARES...

*I close it at the disgusting nasty worm drawings and give it to Mer.

"I saved you one too...wanta go on the feris wheel?? "
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 1:20 pm

Blythe:

I watch Klaus have to leave as goodbyes got to him. He was so adorable when sensitive.

Awee poor guy...

Joey looked down all conflicted and broody. what a little soup opera here Wink

"Is that all then, you have everything to go?" I check with him, but after that I dont think Joey was going back to the house for anything.

(Joseph): "This is all."

"Our celebrity love triangle has not arrived yet to the base.." I check the latest new feed. Some paparazzi got a photo of Meredith in the library studying hard for the mission, another got one of Beolan buying chocolate. Maybe he thinks it will ward off vampires. *rolls eyes*

"So you got some time to kill on the Neoplanet, come on." I urge him to follow me, he does very dejected and quiet.

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 6:43 pm

Meredith:

Beo encourages me to take a break before revealing a book he smuggled out.

I shove the box of chocolates in my bag and take the book from him.

“Thanks Beo, this happens to be the most helpful of the books I found too.”

I look it over but am unable to skim read as fast as he can.

I put the book in my bag also when he asks about going on the ferris wheel.

Uhm..

“Ok.”

I try not to overthink how high up it goes.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 7:19 pm

Beolan:

I smile a little, trying not to put my guard down. But I did..something right I guess.

She even said yes to the wheel ;o

Is SHOOK all the way there. I go to buy tickets but the person working the booth was a FAN on NeoNetwork apparently something about 'shipping' us. We are let on in the best seat.

"They sure are.. friendly here."

I get aboard and try to work up a nerve to TELL HER THE TRUTH.

So she can throw me off this thing...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 8:14 pm

Meredith:

"It's only because you're a celebrity."

I respond matter of factly before following him into the cart and pulling the seat bar up as close at it would go.

Beolan was acting so nervous and nice which in turn made me nervous and...nice ;S
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 9:09 am

Beolan:

I stop myself from challenging her with 'YOUR a celerity too'
She does not remember ... she is a big hero to many villages out there.
I may have alot of power but I dont think I would even have cared about all those people if I didn't know her and her story....

I sit in the cart awkward and quiet .. for once.

"Mer, do you really not remember anything?" I ask once we are high enough for her not to escape.

"Whats the last thing?"

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 1:24 pm

Meredith:

I close my eyes trying not to think about how high up we are.

If I looked down at this point everything would start to spin.

Beo's tone changes and he proceeds to ask me a rather strange question

"What are you talking about?"

I groan knowing I should have just said no to the ferris wheel.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 4:21 pm

Beolan:

I chicken out again. I just wasnt sure what caused it.
Did she do it to herself? Did the pirates do it?
Is she happier like this?

"I knew you before, coming here. Thats why I was acting..funny. I think I remember and you dont."

I look down at the festival and not at her.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 8:02 pm

Meredith:

"Are you sure it was me and not someone else?"

I get that was sort of a stupid question as I was human and there were not a lot of those but I might just look very generic or something.

I finally open my eyes and look straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:34 pm

Beolan:

I flinch at her looking straight at me for the first time in a long time.

"Yea' I'm sure it was you. Meredith."

*paparazzi teddy snaps a shot between our moment*

I want to EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:46 pm

Meredith:

I look away from Beolen and blush at our moment.

"I am sorry. I don't remember you."

I look straight ahead hardly noticing the camera shots or the height anymore.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 1:50 am

Beolan:

I take a quick breath and look at the view too.

I ..tried.. Whatever happens. Happens.

*gulp both fearing and wanting her to remember me*

I am SILENT for the first time in a long time as the ride comes back down.

"That was... fun."
I state oh so awkwardly rubbing the back of my head.

"Well I'm gonna get ready for the mission.. I think."

Hopefully we'll catch up with Desmond soon, he's up first after all.

After reading the worm book a little I was not hopeful though. That was grosser then how they made orcs...

Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 2:36 pm

Meredith:

"Was it? It kind of felt awkward to me."

I state bluntly, getting off the lift.

At least I could eat away my discomfort with the chocolate box Beo gave me..

"See you later I guess."

I leave him to sit by a tree and read the horrible book we snuck from the library.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 2:39 pm

Crystal:
*I flinch at being bumped into. But realize it's the Prince himself, so I make sure not to start my own news worthy drama for such a small accidental offence. I glance behind me, then look back at him.
"Unfortunately, I didn't see this person."
*And isn't that truly a shame? Not just because apparently they're of interest to the high-ranking apparently, but also for more scandalous blondies to take pictures of. People are strange about hair color. I don't understand it at all. Maybe it's an alien exotic thing or something.*
*Who knows? Maybe it's the same old blonde suspects though.*
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 3:26 pm

Bash:

I look at her a little crazy blue tunnel eyed for a moment.

"Keep an eye out. Hes here. He is."

I run passed her only to get stopped by Dad... Sorin.

I glare hard at him but he was preoccupated.

(Sorin): "I'm missing someone from my wall... have you seen anything? Morgain didn't mention he was touching her up."

I walk passed him and he looks on surprised. I look though a sea of dark hair unable to find the vison again.

(Sorin): "Bash?"

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 3:56 pm

Crystal:
*Right.. Okay... So the royalty here are.... unusual. Good to know. Makes things interesting... Wonder why he's nuts. Is he just crazy or is he's high and if he is if it's on purpose or drank something spiked? Hmm.. There's a potential story here...*
*I give a quiet nod but he's already running off.
*I try to follow and keep my camera ready in case he gets into something nuts. There's some sort of altercation. I listen in and hear there's been a potential theft! At least now I got some juicy leads for some stories to share to the village!*
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Species: : Sirrinal / Spirovore / Human
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue70/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 5:06 pm

Carry:

"Sorin I do not know where 'Jean' is?" I look alarmed at his request as he came to interrupt me and Beolan's little chat.

I was much younger then him on my first mission for the King.

(Beolan): "He's missing a what-what now?"

"Nevermind Beolan... as I was saying they will try to get into your head you must stay impartial."

(Beolan): "They do mind things ay? Does that include memories?"

"of course, you need to learn to block your mind or they will make you relive your worst fear. Understand?"

I touch his head trying to see if he was able to make a mental block. He was powerful but seemed unprepared.

(Beolan): "I duno..your going ryight? Your specialty and all."

"I'm afraid I cant this time, I cant do that to my family. What he did to my wife is unbearable to me and he will use that if I go near him. He'll make me relive her suffering and everything he did, I wont be able to help you now. But he doesn't know you three, he doesn't.. hate you like he does us. What we did... what he thinks we did anyway..." I sigh, feeling a personal failure for not finishing it with him after everything between us.

What he did to Ettie was terrible but making my son feed the whole coven, it was deplorable on too many levels. Maybe ol'e Rags did win after all. Killing him if I even could would never change how he wounded me so deeply to the soul.

I prescribe Dr. Bloom to not only administer the dewormer preventive but also a neural block so the high minds of the old ones can not reach and get into Desmond and Beolan's heads. Meredith as a human should be fine. I was hoping she stays on our research outpost instead of entering the Xern station.

(Dr. Bloom): "Is there anything else Dr. Foxe?" He asked while taking a closer look at Beolan very fascinated at how he works.

"Yes make sure you wear your suit." I remind him, his wife would give us one hell a good lawsuit if something happened.

I put my hand on Beolan's shoulder.

"You can do this. Ok?"

(Sorin): "Remember don't let consume any blood, dont let it get in your eyes and dont let it get into a wound."

(Beolan): "Aye aye."

He looked down awkwardly.

Dr. Bloom hurries off to give Desmond his shots next but stops at his wife first.

(Dr. Bloom): "About time to get aboard the shuttle... are you still going or is something more scandalous happening here?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 8:44 pm

Crystal:

"Oh, there's some interesting stuff I should certainly check up on." *Puts hand to the side of my mouth and gossips to Bloom.* "Like there's apparently been a possible theft of the King's wall. Also, the Prince is looking out of it for some reason and he told me to keep an eye out for a blonde guy. I think you should be careful of what you consume at this party. Maybe someone spiked his favourites or there really is a blonde bad guy on the loose and its making him nuts with worry" *I warn and look around conspiratorially. I didn't want anyone to drug me or Bloom. Even if it would make one hell of a story, I'd rip out the heart of anyone who'd try to take advantage of us. And I bet I could get away with it too! All my sleuthing and consuming of True Crime Neo-net podcasts of the great hero and dark knight detective Dane and the steamy stories of the Starkers have surely prepared me on how to successfully hide a body.*

*I straighten up.*

"But yeah, I'll definitely go on the vampire trip! Everyone loves the big three. They're all that's trending. If I want to get an in so people can take me seriously and actually check out my other stories I got to do this so I can get my own fans."

*I gesture at him.*

"You should come too! You know I can protect you! If Des has the bite, so should I!"

*Of course everyone only looks to and considered Desmond though about it. Probably cause he's a boy. Bah. Back on Trydeina we had a goddess! Now we're in a King patriarchy world. It's messed up but I doubt I could write anything about that and get away with it. Then I'd probably get a lawsuit or worse.*
Back to top Go down
Lourdes Sharpton

Lourdes Sharpton

Personality : Analytical & Awkward
Home Base : Classified

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue60/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 9:21 pm

Raquel (Orion's daughter):

I rub my eyes so sleepy as I walk to my regular checkup at Grandfather's lab with one of our child servants.

There were not many left now..

I sure miss Ettie, she was the best one, she was just so... hopeful and cheery threw it all. A ray of light left us when she was gone. The ones left were just as depressed as everyone else.

I squeeze the pale sickly servant's hand and jump in step as I hear are the vampires loose on the base. The noises were so loud. I hear running through vents and a scuffle of metal and claws. But we were in the bunker, the lower chambers of the base so they cant hurt us....

Everything was going so well too with the unlimited blood flow, Ragweed was no longer sick thanks to a blood transfusion from the special child, the servants stopped disappearing every night, Grandfather's temper was calm. Rukkat was still a brat but what can you do.

Then that sweet peace was gone, back to the bunker I fear the special child of blood is gone now, his mother probably too or they would have just made a new one. So that was it...

I slowly look into the lab and walk around a dead white coated lab assistant servant who was surely not older then 15. His thoart was slit in one of Grandfathers rages. I dont see the special child or his mother and know they are gone. Gone like Daddy, Gone like Ettie. THEY took them.

Life was going to be very stressful again. He cant take loss.

"Wh..at happened?"

(Raginbar): "Raquel... has it been a month already?" He was not going to tell me where they went or how it happened. I pout and look over the gurney and tools. If he was in a better mood he would show me science stuff again. It was so fun and he was so proud of his achivement with unlimted blood.

"Two. I counted."

I pick up a needle that had a little blood in it and squint trying to read what it was.

"Cant you just make a new one? A new chosen one?"

I thought We we're supposed to be special so why did he need someone else's baby?
Of course feeding everyone sounded very scary so I was glad I wasnt special then.

He should make Rukky so special 😈

(Raginbar): "Naught enough time left anymore, so shush." He lightly hissed his 'shh' taking the needle away and directed me to sit as he carried on the checkup.

I look at the telescope excitedly after he is done looking at my blood. Trying to get the most fun out of the only trip out of the bunker I will get for another month. He watches me thoughtfully

(Raginbar): "Thine health is good, I do-naught see any new degergation but I did save blood from our subject just in case any of thee need a transfusion as well. How is Ragweed?"

I sigh, Ragweed, Ragweed. I felt bad about resenting him all this time because he was so sick like daddy was but now that he is better I'd like to be able to rough him up.. I just have to wait longer cause hes still thought of as such a fragile little thing.

"Hes... got lot of energy now and doesn't sleep all the time or bleed everywhere. Uh he tried to fly to the chandelier yesterday and broke it!"

(Raginbar): "That sounds dangerous...*twitch*"

"Its ok..no one got hurt..."

He's going to scream at Mum now...
I felt bad I tattled.

I give him a little hug trying to distract him.

"Next check up will you show me more sciencey things like before? Please?"

(Raginbar): ((if you are more careful..I will.)) *awkward head pat with his long freaky nails*

"Thank you Grandpapa."

He tells the servant to send in Rukkbat next and I rush down the hall before him.

*senses SOMETHING it was familiar but not.... something outsider*

*Orion is on the base sneaking*

(Servant): "Princess please, lets go. I dont like what I am hearing." He takes my hand and pulls me along, I was way stronger then the little guy but go with it.

(Orion): ((Rabe! Don't go down there!)) I flinch at that voice and scream a little making my servant scream louder as we ran faster thinking one of the old ones was loose going to grab us.

That was so scary. He used Daddy's nickname for me too..

We are sealed back in the mansion simulation bunker. I let my wings out to glide down the black and white checkered floor before plopping on the white leather couch.

"Your up Rukky! I sure hope you need a transfusion like Ragweed so your stuck in the lab for DAYS. Grandpapa showed me all the sharp tools and everything how it works.." I sheirk at him trying to scare the wittle babbby.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue12/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 10:10 pm

Fritz:

I go wide eyed at the thought of ANYONE taking something from the King's trophy wall. It was so beautifully grotesque and if any thief would probably end up just another body part on it.
Crystal had some good scoops but this whole Xernus mission and the 'big three' had to come first.

I was just helping out Doctor Foxe because Morgain wanted me too but going myself!? MMm

"You have the..bite really?" I whisper back at her.

"Are you..going to bite anyone there?"
I ask finding her just so fascinating.

"Well I guess I'll go, I have a feeling they are going to need alot of dewormer."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 10:12 pm

Desmond:

*Stares at Neon Pink car not sure exactly what it was but there was a raffle for it.*

*At least it wasn't candy or food-related. There was so much of that everywhere and I was desperately trying not to think about the whole biting old dead bodies. Yuck! Shivers.*

*A thought comes to me with the neon pink thing. It just looks so... Bare. It needs some... fancy-ness to it. Something to fill up all that bare pink space.*

*Writes Ettie's name on a ballot, wanting to see her cool doodles all over it. If her art can be so cool on little napkins, image her art on something big like this!*
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue80/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 10:42 pm

Little Rukbat:

Raquel wishes horrible things for my check up.

I stick my tongue out at her and scurry out the door.

Before I get very far, mom catch up to me and takes me by the hand.

(Xenon) "Slow your pace Rukbat, I told you, you are too young to go alone."

She scolds and I blush wanting very much for no one to see.

So embarrassing..

We both stop partway down the hall at a noise.

"D-d-dad?"

(Xenon) "No!"

She interrupts trying to shush me quiet.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 11:10 pm

Orion:

I have a panic attack when I loose Raquel, I was so close so very close. She was so...big now.
My emotions were all over the place.
All the sounds in the walls weren't helping my nerves.

Why was all the vampires awake at once???!! Why would my father wake everyone up, some of them sleep for decades.

A young child I never saw before and...Bellatrix come out next. I stop myself from going to her.

After all I have no idea what was going on or who my father was breeding her too now.

Though she was the one who was going to get put on the wall. I should really take her now...
But Raquel...

I hear my father scolding the boy servant.

(Servant): "S..s..she insisted to come!"

(Raginbar): "Of course she did..such a dotting mother..are we? Such a shame thee could naught keep reigns on the ..oldest child in your care..."

He remarks carelessly before bending down to look at the boy, asking how he feels today.

Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 11:19 pm

Crystal:

"Well... Mr. Morgain and Dr. Foxe haven't tested me or anything yet, but I should. It has to be genetic, right?"

*Fritz must know all about that stuff. He's so smart being in the science guide and all and trusted with deworming and stuff.*

*And if it is genetic, I'm sure there's no way the goddess would have only blessed the males of the bloodline with the gift of the bite. Plus I have to have sharper teeth than Des. My fangs are primed for biting. So that's got to say something."

"Oh, I'm totally going for it! A predator with worthy prey!" *I raise my arms in a flew, then after a moment, tilt my head and put a hand under my chin thoughtfully.* "Though, are they really worthy is there just stupid worms?.. I mean if a human is expected to go there and possibly take some out then they must really suck. Pun intended."

*Either way, I hope there are places with good angles where I can place the camera for great recording angles to capture my badassery. Maybe I should bring a tripod and hope that stupid vampires are too busy getting 'got' then to mess up the equipment. I wonder if it breaks if the school will like.. be cool with it.. Chosen one mission and all... Or... Would I get like a few months worth of attention?... Eh.. Worth it*
 *I smile and clasp his arms when he guesses he'll come.* "Great!" *I beam at him happy.* "I wouldn't want anyone else at my side!" *And I mean it. I'm usually such a lone wolf, which isn't a problem really, but it's nice to actually have someone that isn't just interested in being around me just to use me in hopes to get closer to Desmond or learn info on him. So many people in school are such fans of him and the big three. It's annoying and lame and feels sucky and worthless. Just a means to an end.*

*But Fritz, Fritz is the best.*
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 11:54 pm

Xenon:

I stiffen at Raginbar's words but hold my tongue as Rukbat was present.

Raginbar then addresses my son and I squeeze his hand protectively.

(Rukbat) "I feel fine grandpa."

He responds perfectly.

Poor dear was quite nervous.
Back to top Go down
Fritz Bloomfield

Fritz Bloomfield

Personality : Friendly, Well-Mannered, Keen Observer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue12/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)
Alignment: Helpful

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:13 am

Fritz:

Crystal mentions genetics about the bite.

"Oh yes I think so, Mr. Morgain's mother got bite ages and ages ago so it wasnt Desmond."

I would offer to exam her but, I think thats a little forward.

That's gotta be at least 5th or 6th date stuff?

I listen to her concerns the Xernus Coven would not be as eventful since they were worms.

"Well both mr and mrs Foxe tried curing it so the worms must be quite infectious strand of vampirsm. I wil be wearing a suit!" I laugh nervously then awkwardly look around knowing I probably came off ...weak.

I just..really dont want to become a vampire...

I blush at her comment about being by her side. I wasnt really sure if she was into me as I was her so I was trying to play it cool.

"Uhh well we make a good team."

(Morgain): "Hey kiddos, Desmond, needs his shots. We are leaving." He pats my back passing by with a KNOWING smirk.

He calls Meredith from her reading study to get into the shuttle too. Beolan was already there.

"Oh yeah..right.. Save me a seat?" I ask Crystal with a smile and then run off to the pink car raffle.

(Announcer): "And the winner is Ettie Foxe!"

"Desmond? We need you to prep for the big showdown!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:42 am

Crystal:

I give a nod listening when he tells me about how infectious it must be and that he'll even have to wear a suit.

So they will be a threat after all. It'll make me that much cooler when I punch their fangs in!

"Of course!" I smile at him and watch him go. Eyes lingering on him a moment.

I then rush off to the school newspaper room to grab the recording supplies to take with me to the transport.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:45 am

Desmond:

"The goddess smiles once again!" Gives a clap and a smile at the announcement and looks up at the sky, with palms out. "Praise be the goddess! May her plans for us never falter!"

I look to Fritz and give him a smile as well. "Oh, hey! Thanks, dude. Do whatcha gotta do bro. You do you." I tell him with the intention of following him or listening or whatever this dude is going to tell me to do. He came right after the goddess' gift so I figure this might be more divine timing. Not that time has to be segmented as such as the right time or not. Surely the goddess controls all time. But still.
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Personality : Spontaneous, a little bit Mad
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Left_bar_bleue88/100[2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 8:30 am

Morgain:

Oh young love, doesn't it make one SICK.
I get Fritz on the move away from Crystal to do his job. Thankfully Desmond corporates.
(Fritz): "Uh.. ok? Well these are shots to help you."

I held back to give Sorin his moment with Carry.
Sorin wanted him to take the family to the ranch for recovery, less coverage on the mission out in the country. Sorin wanted to give the hand of the King position to Bash now. He was old enough.

I hope Carry doesn't think it as getting fired. He got the position after killing Raluca and looses it for not killing Raginbar. How full circle.

I would LOVE to join them out there off Neo and not see it either. But someone has to taxidermy Xenon's wings.
Oh Im going to need some real strong booze for that one.

(Carry): "How did she win the car??" He passes by looking irritated at the peptalk to the raffle results called out his daughters name.

"Save it for when shes 16... she's going to love it." I tease him. He shouldn't feel bad. We all failed this generation but no one failed from our little comrade group more then Ephraim. Hes still wearing a mask running around in a freakshow screwing gypsies being NO help.

Well well now they have to go to the village to pick it up. As Desmond says 'the godess works in mysterious ways'
It was in a holo display here at the Neoplanet and would have to be picked up in person.

"Now Desmond you wont be able to mind talk now, tis for your own good so the elders of the coven do not try to get into your head. Keep focused on the task. You bite ONE person only.. Raginbar then get away, keep your mouth off the really old crinkley basterds with no noses or ears..do not drink his blood just break the skin with your teeth."

I advise him one last time of the plan.

"Ohhh bollocks ya' know I never got to fully exam your full alien anatomy but can you spit out from far away because if you can you could shoot him in the eye as well. Wait no do that for Xenon. You don't want to get to close to her, rumor has it she loves to eat little boys.."

Among other things...

I gesture playfully with a growl gripping at my eye in demonstration.

"Grr right here in the eye, straight way to the bloodstream. Yes thats safest for that hag."

I had one very disturbing vison of her treatment of one of Raginbar's sons. Some real twisted intimate sort of stuff going on over there.

*Saw Orion freaking out on gurney in Jean and Boron's lab and mistaken it for Xenon because his visons scope SUCKS*
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Personality : Miserable, Reclusive, Unpredictable
Home Base : Xernus Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 9:09 am

Raginbar:

Xeon doesn't wish to challenge me about losing Raginbar the 2nd today.

As disturbing as Boron sending us footage of my hapless crying son being ripped apart by a half made zombie women was...showing it to everyone as a LIFE LESSEN not to EVER LEAVE this place was impactful. That's the ONLY fate any of us have really off this station. If its not Boron's gurney its a Tulley trafficker wall or the taxidermy table.

Enjoy your 'freedom' or now lil Ettie mark my words you'll be on a wall one of these days Wink that's just how it is for us.

I fume silently as I look over the boy. His hair was a bit lighter then I'd like but otherwise...

"Well is that naught wonderful."

*pats his head*

"Perhaps you have avoided inheriting that dreaded illness that so inflicted your father. Though its more common after puberty, you still must be kept watch on closely. Ragweed would naught have made it another year without transfusion."

I look at Xenon with apologetic gaze when I kneel down to take some blood from him with a needle.

"That was naught so bad was it Rukkbat.. take a reward."

I offer the boy the array of candy on the little play table we had for the blood child's amusement.

I then take it over to the table to put it under a slide.

"As you are aware we do not have anymore have the unlimited blood child and his mother thanks to the Neoplanet's latest raid..." I comment between my work at the telescope.

"Since you are here, mayhaps check if your still fertile? .."

I ask her innocently just to strike a nerve.

"Of course the servants left are all young but never twine a problem was it..?"

*lil slaves in the room shake with fear*

*how enjoyable*

I would laugh if this all wasnt so meaningless and hopeles and oh it was.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 2:05 pm

Desmond:

I look at the shots, then turn my attention to the smart dude and listen.

"Oh, okay."

Well, at least I only had to bite one person now, I think to myself. Though I wonder how good I can spit on the rest that come between me and Raginbar? The eyes are so small. At least they're at 'eye level'.

And Beo and Mer will be there, so maybe Beo can ash and Mer can bash the rest with golf clubs.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 2:16 pm

Crystal:

I stop when I see Paingha sitting cross-legged on the grounds at the fair surrounded by a bounty of snacks and fake dried blood make-up which looks like it dripped down her mouth and down her neck. The end of the red river and her eyes were hidden by her hoodie, but there were also blood tears down her cheeks. She was hunched over tarot cards. Clearly having given people their fortunes. Perhaps on their love life due to the holiday.

"Hey. Have you done a reading for the big mission?" I ask while walking over to her. She silently gestures to for me to take a seat in front of her and starts shuffling the deck. I glance back to where Fritz had taken off, thinking about how I had to hurry and save him a seat.

She pulls out the first card and it's the reversed wheel of fortune. It's then followed by the Chariot, then finally the Tower.

"Hmm.." I don't really have time to mull over the possible means, unfortunately. Though it looked like a mix of an inevitable restart, a victory followed by bad fortune. Hmm. "Thanks."

As I go to collect equipment for the live stream and pack,  I see the Dear John note I had been given earlier. Hmm... I suppose I should give this to someone to hold onto, so it doesn't accidentally get messy during the mission. I doubt I'll die during it. That's not my actual concern, but... the fortune reading... And anyway, who knows how much of a mess will be made fighting vampires? Will they be bloodless from starvation or still bloody? Will there be big vats of blood and whatnot? Don't want to get the note drenched.

I don't really trust that my stuff or locker won't get broken into by desperate trio fans wanting dirt without invading the stuff of the chosen directly. Nosy people can be so relentless and annoying.

As I leave I try to scent around for anyone. I catch Ettie's sent. She's young, but Des seems to think she's awesome after she saved his life from some sort of food reaction. Hmm.. Maybe her youth means she's to young to know who to blast someone's private message on the neonet?

"Hey Ettie. Can you hold this for me? Klaus', that blonde guy in the village, his boyfriend Joseph gave it to me to give to klaus in a week, but I'm heading off for a mission. I'll probably be fine and take it back from you after but if something interesting happens and I get too busy to return from the mission soon, can you give it to him?"
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 2:47 pm

Xenon:

Rukbat accepts a treat once his checkup is over.

Raginbar announces the coven's loss and I look down in thought.

Our last saving grace..

I frown at Raginbar's next remark.

He never ceased to torment me after the loss of his son, as if I were personally responsible.

Was I not humiliated enough?

"I do what I must for our people, but surely you jest Raginbar?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 3:10 pm

Orion:

I cringe at all the snide remarks from Father, Bellatrix takes it with such grace and maturity of course.
I begin to really wonder now if the boy is mine by how they were all interacting.

I left her pregnant. How low.
I was terribly mean to her that last time as well.

I truly wanted to go back to Klaus after seeing these two great sorrows of my life, and not face them.

(Raginbar): "Do I jest? Come here..let us look at thee." He patted the gurney for her to sit.

I twitch a little feeling some PTSD.

*makes a DRAMATIC move to flash away the boy from the candy table while they have a disturbing moment*

*covering Rukkbat's mouth*
*aggressively SNIFFS to see if he's MINE*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 3:34 pm

Ettie:

A few older kids congratulate me on winning the raffle. They were much taller so I don't see ORION pictured next to it on the sign.

"huh.."

(Carry): "Yes thank you." He takes the paperwork coming over to talk to the announcer.
Morgain said I can only have it when I'm 16.

"T..thank...y..you?"
I bow to the raffle man and then see another older cadet, Crystal who did the school news.

She gives me a letter, it was a little complicated because it was for a man in the local village outpost from another man? It had to be delivered in a week instead of right away.

"Uh.ok miss." I bow to her and take the sealed letter that said KLAUS.

.... that looks like Prince Orion's handwriting. All fancy and swirly.

I try not to think about it, surely not. Its from someone named Joseph.

"G..goodluck out there."

I see the shuttle was finishing up to go and I remember I had a GIFT for the big three.

"Could I ask a favor in return. Pp.please? C..could you ..give..them th..is?"

*holds up friendship bracelets for the BIG THREE* I wish I could tell them how much it meant to me that they were liberating all the slaves at the station, like I was.

SUN for Meredith

MOON for Desmond

STAR for Beolan
https://www.tumblr.com/timeinflux-multiverse-writer/731094916914135040

Daddy looks a bit stressed trying to find me again and lets me know we need to go home and pack.

I pout a little, we're miss the coming home party for surely there would be a big VICORY Wink

**They will miss the Neoplanet exploding*

Last edited by Ettimay Sulez on Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desmond Deathwalker is pleased by this post

Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2254] My Bloody Valentine    [2254] My Bloody Valentine  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2254] My Bloody Valentine
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next