Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Smells like Teenage Werewolf

Go down 
+13
Cersei Hawthorn
Adrian
Dandelion
Napoleon Moore
Hope
Tully Unerth
TLG Admin
Adamaous Rapce
Ettimay Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Constantine Sulez
Francine Rapce
Eiden McGuiness
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 1:07 pm

Klaus:

Tully approaches me regarding the elders meeting.

I shoot back the entire glass of horse's blood and set the cup back on the counter for a refill.

It was disgusting but based on our last conversation, I don't think Ettimay would be all too keen to having me drink from her right now.

"Our apologies, next meeting we will be sure to include you."

I respond tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 3:20 pm

Tully:

"Did anything eventful happen?"

He looked very worn-out
*ties to have a heart to heart*

"Do you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 4:16 pm

Eiden:

Isolation was GREAT after being subjected to the scrutiny of my Tesla's staredown.

I was no longer wolfie too but still felt. Off.

I pace feeling board, I wish I brought one of my books or something.

Mother and Mrs. Rapce show up for a check up.

"I'm fine see?"

I show them my normal hand till we have a visitor.

It was Francine. I was SO glad I wasnt wolfy.

When I take the book from her I do it carefully not sure if I will transform again.

Is it touch or kissing?

"Th..ank you."
I look down embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 8:08 pm

Francine:

(Noomi) "If you are fine then you can go ahead and kiss my stepdaughter right now."

I sigh at Noomi calling Eiden out.

"You do look better, though the wolf look was also quite endearing."

I tease.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 9:18 pm

Eiden:

I look at Mrs Rapce darkly (wolf side).

Mom was SHOOK at my behavior.

I look away from her awkwardly catching it now myself.

wow what a rebel I am Wink

"Uh, well I hope it doesnt happen again." I wince and look back at Francine playfuly.

"The wolf..not the kiss."
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 11:00 pm

Francine:

I laugh at Eiden's response.

"Well good to know, because that might just happen again."

I flirt shamelessly moving closer to him and stopping.

I bite my lip.

Noomi giggles again and I look up at the ceiling wishing we could be alone.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:24 am

Eiden:

*blushes terribly because our MOTHERS are right there.
Francine's even giggles*

"Well hopefully the curse will be broken..very soon." I grin sheepishly.

(Katrin): "I just wish we knew the cause to break it." She was not as in a good mood as Noomi to tease us further.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:22 am

Francine:

(Noomi) "We will figure it out. Give us a day."

Noomi smiles.

(Noomi) "Your son seems to not be in any pain which is the main thing. His condition also does not seem to be progressing."

I find great amusement in Eiden's blush.

It was fun picking on him sometimes to see how he would react.

I think playfully to myself

Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 10:11 am

Eiden:

Francine's mother tries to calm mine down about it. Maybe when they leave I'll ask her about her experience. She naturally a worrier, like me.

(Katrin): "Thanks Noomi.."

I feel like they will be going soon so I can be 'isolated'. I sigh wishing I had something deeper to say to Francine. In front of our moms and dealing with..this whole thing has made me more tounge tied then usual.

"Uh well thanks...again for bringing the last present."

I finely look at the books title and KNOW who it came from.

"Thank Sir Klaus for me , if you happen to see him."

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 10:56 am

Francine:

"I will."

I giggle a bit when Eiden recognizes the gift to be from Klaus.

I wasn't sure if I could touch him so I do an awkward curtsy bow thing and scurry off.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:56 pm

Klaus:

I get my second glass of blood and peer at him not really wanting a heart to heart with another male ever again.

Especially after Orion made it weird..

"We are looking into organizing search and rescue missions again, but nothing is set in stone yet. Would that be something you would be interested in volunteering with?"
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:09 pm

Tully:

Klaus says something quite surprising given the rather cold war climate of things since we all got out of the Tower.

"You know me, I'm down for anything."
I grin putting my fist down on the table teasingly.

SO GLAD THAT CRYSTAL ISNT HERE TO TAKE THAT OUT OF CONTEXT
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:23 pm

Klaus:

"Yeah?"

I sip my drink taking it out of context on Crystal's behalf :😵 

"How do you feel about instructing some of our young adults here?"

I pause.

"Remind me of your abilities again?"
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 9:53 am

Tully:

I tilt my head I have NOT been drafted to take part in any Guilds NOR instruct anything since being here.
The only thing they ever assign me to is solo patrols. Since we lost the outside wasteland that is very spare, there's not much to patrol and the Security Guild manage the tunnels.

SO lonely...

*absently mindedly scoots closer to Klaus asking for some horse blood too. *brushes agonist him as I reach for the glass* *Tunnel gives me dirty look and waters the blood down so its not as good*

He asks about what I can do as if he doesnt know Wink

Unfornatenly it was hard to shine a positive light on what I was in anyway, maybe he was giving me the chance too?

My former princess, Blythe's existinal crisis after the end of the Neoplanet and Boron's reign led to alot of confusion, some of our people saw her as Sorin's heir, while others thought she wasnt capable of leading a Danite civil society and wanted her dead like her real father Boron. Then there were the idots that followed Beolan away from it all. I never trusted Beolan but at the time it was more rationL to be in that group then dealing with all the coups in our milltary. Jaidon murdering Beolan and Mereadieth's child was really the last straw of any of us seeing him and Blythe as anything but monsters. INREDEEMABLE.

I might have said that too her and it gave her an idea about.. 'monsters'. Instead of being one of her freakiest Squid hybrids she threw me into the Xerns pet monster pit to get ripped apart by vampires, werewolves and zombies. Not a fun time. As always she had conflicting nature to regret killing me, took my remains and somehow make all those virus strains fuse together as somesort of hybrid of the three main monster groups. She also used her own blue engery to bring me to some form of life since my body was very undead. It gave me a blue tint as a wolf, bitch also made my hair light because she has a blonde fetish. Damn her, I still miss my black hair.

I was stuck immortally in a block of ice for a very long time only to be thawed out by the Xerns who alone can command me to do anything. This makes it very dangerous if I go outside again.

"Uh well physically I am very strong? and..fast, indestructible? Maybe..I could be ..a target?"

I cough awkward tasting the watered down blood.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 10:53 am

Klaus:

Tully reminds me of his abilities and I frown.

He had a lot going on but unfortunately his shortfalling of being easily controlled by the enemy made him a security risk.

He was no better off than Ettimay out there or frankly even myself.

"When and if our new program is more developed I am sure we can make use of your services."

I try to encourage before shuffling over a bit as he was rather close.

"Are there any particular positions you are hoping to fill?"
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 3:20 pm

Tully:

I ponder his question but not for long, there was only one answer.

"I don't think I have much use anywhere Klaus."

*Pats his shoulder in a MANLY friendly way before getting up to go*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 8:03 pm

Ettimay:

*knocks at the door after 12 hours still very MOODY from Klaus fight*

"Here." holds out hand for ring.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 7:43 pm

Francine:

After my short visit with Eiden, I head strait to class.

The children I took care of were quite young so the lesson preparations were on average very minimal.

I hoped to distract myself during their "quiet time" with developing some personal skills of my own.

The day went as to be expected and the chaos of it all tired me to the point of utter exhaustion. 

Some days I felt more like a glorified babysitter than a teacher.

During the class reading break, I practiced a small shield which stretched over the palm of my hand.

My frustration grew with the fact that the shield was completely invisible thus, exceptionally difficult to confirm if it was up or not.

I remember asking dad about the possibility of a slightly hued variation to which he did not humor me. I believe it had something to do with preserving energy for attacks and keeping the opposition oblivious to when the shield was up or down.

It was rather frustrating to be 20 years old and still unable to grasp the skills which most others had perfected while they were teenagers.

Once my day was complete, I wander over to my dad's unit to discover both him and Noomi observing that ring again.

Noomi had something else next to her but I did not bother to ask.

"How are things going?"

I ask, trying to be helpful.

(Noomi) "We are making progress, though very slow unfortunately."

I sit down on their couch and continue fiddling around with my hand shield.

(Adamaous) "You are trying too hard."

I put my hands down trying not to be annoyed.

"And how exactly do I know when I am trying enough?"

I exclaim.

(Noomi) "Don't mind your father, he has been in a mood ever since the elder's meeting."

I frown.

"I don't understand."

Nothing ever happens during those things.

I tried listening in once, it wasn't worth it..

(Adamaous) "Your flippancy regarding our conversation annoys me most dear."

I perk up at his tone of voice, wondering what all the "drama" was about.

(Noomi) "This is the only way."

(Adamaous) "Sending kids to fight useless battles on our behalf is pointless."

(Noomi) "This is not about creating soldiers Adam, it's about giving ample opportunity for all to defend themselves and make their own choices. Our kids are no longer children, they have the right as do the wrest of us to follow their own convictions."

I raise my eyebrows actually surpised at their revolutionary conversation.

"Ok.. what?"

They both look at me.

(Noomi) "Francine if given the opportunity would you not wish to be of assistance out there?"

I blink.

"Like, missions on the surface?"

(Noomi) "Yes, including search and rescue."

Absolutely not!

"Uhm, maybe?"

I say the right answer instead of the one that was true.

I wanted our people back. I really did, I just don't know if I could be a help in that way, I mean, I could barely perform this elementary level spell. The only interest I had with visiting the surface was to see my brother from time to time. I was hoping if I could get this damn shield to work it would put less a target on my back.

I take out my switch blade and cut open my palm.

I curse in surprise when my shield doesn't hold.

(Adamaous) "How comforting."

He says in all sarcasm, but seemed to have an idea as a knock sounds at the door.

(Noomi) "Here you go."

Noomi hands Adamaous the cursed ring before he takes my blade and greets whoever it was at the door.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 7:48 pm

Adamaous:

I wander into the hallway and shut the door behind me, completely ignoring Ettimay's hand.

"Well look who decided to grace us with her presence.."

I respond to her in an antagonistic manner, whilst taking off my jacket and unbuttoning my shirt collar around the neck.

"How are you feeling?"

I ask coldly.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 9:58 pm

Ettimay:

I notice the rude door shutting, not quite sure what they were doing in there to warrant that.

"Not very good, next time we will have a human volunteer with whatever involves your sort..."

He seemed rather antagonistic tonight, Im not sure why it was towards me, if he had something to say he should have said it during the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 10:45 pm

Adamaous:

"Whatever do you mean?"

I smirk, while wiping the switch blade of blood and cutting a slit in my own hand to see her reaction.

"Why do you not feel well?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 10:59 pm

Ettie:

I try not to look at his neck not sure it was worth my time to answer his questions.

He was so keen on 12 hours sharp I expected more focus on Eiden's problem and less about how I feel.

I am taken off guard for a moment when he cuts himself.

"Stop!" I take the knife from him disturbed, refusing to look at ..it.

His blood smelt better then his hair unfornatenly.

"Must you do these displays for attention?? What do you want to say to me? Or can you not deal with yourself again and feel the need to hide in the vents?"
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 11:10 pm

Adamaous:

I tilt my head at her reaction and drop the act.

"You seem to be yourself?"

I take a handkerchief from my coat pocket and wipe up the blood before casting a small spell to seal up the wound.

"If the ring had any correlation to Eiden's transformation I am certain you would have attacked me just now.. then again, you still seemed a bit interested?"

Puzzling, I never thought the hag aspects of Ettimay's biology were so prevalent?

I button up my shirt in thought.

"Noomi does have some wolfsbane in her possession to assist with suppression, but as for a cure, it seems unlikely, if the wolf side is indeed part of Eiden's genetics."

I ponder out loud.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:00 am

Ettimay:

I interrupt the buttoning to run a claw down his skin.

"I could have killed you, you should not have done that..its more then interest."

Everyone always put far to much fantastic presumption on me. But then again is not not the image I wanted? I build up. I was very good at self control, I never slipped up living in close proximity down here. It was easier around such innocents souls like the tunnels. Adamaous however could really make me feel it.

He wants to just suppress Eiden's condition, believing its genetics.

"It does not make sense, I killed the wolf that bit his mother before her transformation. Her boyfriend was not so lucky but he isn't Eiden's father..that was years ago. it really shouldn't be..."

*too distracted by Adam smell to remember what happened on the Pilgrimage*

"But if thats all we can do for now, its better then isolation. Please let me tell them. Your bedside matter is always lacking."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:21 am

Adamaous:

I raise an eyebrow at Ettimay's response.

Duly noted..

She further goes on to explain the impossibility of Eiden's wolf nature being natural.

Hm..

She recommends herself as the messenger and I of course do not fight her on that.

"If you insist."

I smirk at how low she thought of my "bedside manner".

It wasn't that bad..
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:41 am

Ettimay:

Adamaous agrees to let me tell Edien's family. It was the least I could do to my first real recruit. I think of Kat. But it did feel like a personal failure on my part to not have helped her truly in the end, or this would not have happened at all.

"Is that all then?" I ask rather apesent mindedly, since this awful day could not get better.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 2:48 pm

Adamaous:

"Perhaps? Is the plan to destroy the ring or should we try and make use of it?"

I finally hand it to her now that I determined it caused no lasting effects.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 4:34 pm

Ettie:

I take it back thoughtfully.

"I don't know why you tested if I would attack you when Eiden did not attack anyone as a wolf. Not even Klaus. He never seemed to be not himself just out of body, again not instinct playing a role."

I look it over, it was too long ago to remember Spring's now. I believe he was acting like a bird just to bother Beolan not lost in the mindset.

"I would not play around with anything from your ilk, its not worth it. I suppose if Klaus wants to incorporative it, he can. I'll add it to the artifacts in the library for the time being so no one else uses it."

Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 4:49 pm

Adamaous:

"Well, you weren't the bird creature you were before when you first arrived. I tried to trigger the change should that be a factor but it appeared not."

I wander back to my units door thoughtfully.

The wolfsbane plant appears in my hand.

"You may require this as well."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 5:08 pm

Ettie:

Before I can go he offers me the plant itself.

Its been quite a few years since I had to crush anything myself , sometimes I miss my old calling.

"Thank your wife for me.."
I mutter and take all the items, including his knife back to my cave.

Everything else can wait till tomorrow.

*licks blood off knife only when alone* Wink
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 7:15 pm

Adamaous:

"Of course."

I tilt my head before leaving her to it.

Once inside I discover I had been pick pocketed of that knife.

How peculiar..

I try not to find amusement in the reaction I stirred in Ettimay before sitting back down at the table to ponder the Eidens current state and of course the Elders meeting of earlier thar day.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 5:14 pm

Eiden:

I try to read the book Klaus gave me but found it did not help my anxiety about the werewolf curse since there WERE WEREWOLVES IN IT.

How rude. 

I thought it was just about vampires all this time..

I pace around the empty cave I was in for a few hours growing restless but I did not want to sleep I would have terrible dreams. 

I pass out anyway after some hours and barely got much sleep in when I am awakened to my family on the way to their tasks bright and early. 

(Tristan): "Eddy my boy how are you doing?"

"Tired.."

I admit and then try not to look so broody, they were worried as it is. Well Mum was.
Dad just watches those screens all day and sees EVERYTHING I think it desensitized him down over the years. I try not to overthink it much, he cares.

(Katrin): "The queen told us to wait here for a private meeting. There was a break through."

I look hopeful but when the queen makes her announcement, it was not good news. There was no 'cure' found. Doctor Rapce instead prescribed a suppression with a herb.

"Really...thats all?"

(Ettimay): "For now unfornatenly, you will be able to leave the isolation cave if you can take it three times a day. Morning, noon and evening before any socialization."

"Alright, tell the Rapce's thank you."

(Katrin): "Please don't." 

I give her a look for the attitude with Francine's parents.

(Tristan):  "Would you consider if I look into the estate the ring was found at, I would really like to know where and whom it concerns. It was such a innocent mistake.."

"Sorry Dad..."

(Ettimay): "I believe the hunting party that day was Klaus, Emerald, Tesla and Eiden...the estate was a summer home rented but please do look into it and let me know what you find. The owner of the ring may bring more trouble our way. See if you can find any gypsy ancestry left in the city as well we could get Leaf to speak to one perhaps" 

I notice she did not want Constantine to talk to a gypsy. 

(Tristan): "I'll send her a message through the cameras, want to come Eiden?"

Mum and the queen had something else to talk about I suppose as they both REMEBMERED something at the same time an it looked sort of intense. 

(Katrin): "Take the powder before looking at those screens Eiden."

"Ha yeah, triggers much."  I think about the surveillance room and its horrors sometimes.

Dad and I stop at the Great Hall to get some water for my new prescription. The place was heavy into a hearty breakfast of much mead and horse bacon.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 8:35 pm

Francine:

I was just about to get in line for breakfast, when I see Eiden in the Great Hall and rush over to go see him.

"You're out!"

I smile.

"How are you feeling?"

Unfortunately I was alone today as dad was working on a project for Klaus and Noomi went on a scouting mission.

I was sort of nervous for her as I don't tihnk she has been out there since before I was born.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 11:12 pm

Eiden:

I see Francine coming over and panic drink whatever was on the plate as  server passed by to take my medicine.

It was mead.....

I nearly cough it up but TRY to play cool.

My father judges me and tries not to laugh, hiding his grin behind his cup.

"Francine. Good Morning."

I was sacredly terrified of wolfing out to be honest. 

"I am happy to be let out for sure, I'm not better though. Just on treatment your father made." 
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 11:47 pm

Francine:

I bite my lip at what Eiden just drank.

He played it off pretty cool though considering.

Eiden's dad was present and I smile at him politely while Eiden explains that he is still undergoing treatment.

"Yes, I heard. That really sucks I'm so sorry they weren't able to find a more permanent solution."

I sigh.

"I think I am getting better with this sort of stuff though, maybe we can keep on working on it to see if anything else comes up?"

I ask still wanting to help.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 1:00 am

Eiden:

Francine encourages me that there was a way to beat this and offers to help.

"Thank you, Francine. I want to try too.."

My father has drifted  bit a way from us to get breakfast so I lean closer to her but do not kiss her.

"..because I really would like to kiss you again."
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 1:09 am

Francine:

I tilt my head and pout.

"Oh? You can't kiss me now?"

I lean in EVEN CLOSER enjoying this little game we were playing.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 1:33 am

Eiden:

"Well I dont know, I just took the medicine do I have to wait a certain time?" I ask her since she was the doctor's daughter and all.

*gives in to the PUFFY HAIR SCENT and kisses her when she gets too close for me to not loose all sense*
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 2:33 pm

Francine:

I smirk a little deviously when Eiden makes the first move.

I don't stop him of course and perhaps force him to kiss me a little longer than appropriate with so many onlookers.

I wanted to do more but it would be frowned upon.

I stop myself and brush against him while grabbing a tray, pretending like it was an accident.

"Seems to have worked fine to me."

I respond with respect to the wolfsbane.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 7:09 pm

Eiden:

It works! Better then I thought too Wink  
I did not know what to say after that INTENSE kiss and just quietly follow her to the line with a tray.
I continue to act like I am a GROWN UP by taking a mug of mead along with my bacon and eggs.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 9:55 pm

Francine:

I raise my eyebrow at Eiden's mead.

This is different.

We take a seat at the table and I stare at all the meat.

no sausage though..

I snap myself out of it and start filling him in on everything he has missed.

"It sounds like our parents are discussing training us for missions. I personally don't know how I feel about it but it will give us more an opportunity to see Constantine so that is a bonus."

I stare at the horse meat for a moment.

"Hey do you want to go on another walk through the orchard?"

I suggest, feeling like we were being watched every time we were together now.

I mean, I suppose it was my fault for being so physical with him but we really weren't kids anymore. 

What are we supposed to do just hold hands forever?
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 10:49 pm

Eiden:

I listen to what Francine said a little ..disturbed.  We have training, I got a horse (all on my own without KLAUS) Wink  but she means training to be like.. Constantine?  

"Oh a new Guild, how ..exciting."

Is all I can say. I still was an apprentice too. I was thinking about just joining the Armory Guild. I have not gotten many invites to other ones. Outside father's ..many screens..

Francine asks me out to the orchard, I could use the fresh air after quarantine.

"Alright and this time I wont pick up anything from the ground." I swig a little mead and get up to go.

I need to find a new ring... Wink

I make sure we arent being gawked at by Mooshie and Tesla and take her hand going down the tunnel paths.  

"Are you really going to to the surface, like Constantine does.. interact with the nutcases?" I ask a little worried for her.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 11:09 pm

Francine:

I was conflicted to laugh at Eiden's joke.

If he wasn't still dealing with his current condition then maybe.

I follow Eiden for out walk and he asks me about the Guild thing.

"I don't know. I am still trying to understand what we are doing. It sounds like maybe instead of supply runs we are gathering information, like political stuff?"

I sigh.

"I am really only doing it because Noomi promised to train me on more hands on scenarios and I will get to see Cause regularly because... well you know how he is."
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 11:32 pm

Eiden:

Political stuff? Probably sexual in nature.

*mind goes places dark places once we pass the salt circle line. After a massive death of Albion people the queen made the last grouping of tunnels you take out, salt tunnels with harmonizing crystals sticking out into just the right frequency that could be faintly heard, an almost heavenly rhythm that sooths any beast.

it seemed to help many troubled people down there repress and keeps things out that could slip in.

"Uh we are both apprentices then if your back to training!" I blurt out trying to change the subject but   that just made me sound YOUNG again.

I look up at the fake sky, as pretty as it was even with knowing it was a dome. The trees were at least real. I close my eyes taking in the air and wind of the orchard. 

*mind goes into a far away fairytale like story* 
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 11:53 pm

Francine:

"Yes, I suppose we are?"

I think about it for a moment.

"I mean I don't know how often these missions will actually happen. I suppose I could still teach from time to time?"

It was hard to know until we were actually out there I guess.

Eiden seems to zone out a little.

I wander over to a tree and look at the fruit.

It was quite pretty out here.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 12:44 am

Eiden:

The flowering apple blossoms appear to twist and spin into a face that calls to me. The mouth is moving and saying my name but its not.. my name..

I flinch wondering if this was aside effect to wolfsbane.

"Francine, lets go feed the fish." 
I try to get away from the tree and go to the little pond in the middle of the orchard. 

I love the koi pound back home, Mum and Dad took me often. Its where they fell in love apparently.

I take out some of the breakfast I wrapped up and saved and hand her a pancake.

"Hmm last time we were here I saw quite a few..."

I comment and sit on a rock peering deeper into it. 

*falls in seeing a screaming face shock me as it rose up out of the water in my minds eye alone as I could also comprehend it was still water*
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 12:58 am

Francine:

Eiden suggests we go feed the fish.

I follow his lead and take some pancake.

I was not sure if it was for the fish or not so I just set the pastry on my lap.

When I was looking elsewhere, Eiden falls into the water.

I look back at him surprised before trying to help him out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 10:42 am

Eiden:

I feel something sharp and stinging.

OH MY DANE I CANT GO OUTSIDE FOR 5 MINTUITES Wink 
That training better be good.... 

Francine helps me out of the pool and I try in vain to grab at whatever got me, I might just get bitten again.

"Uh.. a rock got me.."

I try not to show her my arm gushing out. That was DEEP.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 1:52 pm

Francine:

A rock?

I can't help but notice his injury.

I take his arm that was clearly gushing blood.

*Hovers hand trying to meand the wound.*

Nothing happens

"Worth a try "

I chuckle at my own expense before placing a small shield over the wound instead.

"This should stop the bleeding until you are healed."
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 3:52 pm

Eiden:

I stagger a little only seeing pink jellyfish swirling into rainbow colors in my mind's eye.
I was not sure what Francine was trying to do and just smile awkwardly surprised she didn't just use a piece of clothing. 

*mind wanders*

"T..thanks."

I take a breath now annoyed and poke  the pool with a stick. nothing comes up though.

"Sorry I ruined our outing, again..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smells like Teenage Werewolf
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: Tunnel Dominion-
Jump to: