Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Smells like Teenage Werewolf

Go down 
+13
Cersei Hawthorn
Adrian
Dandelion
Napoleon Moore
Hope
Tully Unerth
TLG Admin
Adamaous Rapce
Ettimay Sulez
Klaus Sulez
Constantine Sulez
Francine Rapce
Eiden McGuiness
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 7:28 pm

Francine:

"You seem to have alot of bad luck while you are out here."

I observe wondering what missions with him will be like.

When Noomi comes back I heard Klaus will be having a meeting with all of us.

It was so strange to think we could be sneaking in and actually doing more than stealing food or supplies. It could get confrontational.

I zone out a bit before tuning back into Eiden.

"You didn't ruin anything."

I kiss him now that he was no longer in the water.

His clothes stuck to his body from the mousture and I remind myself to BEHAVE.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 8:29 pm

Eiden:

I laugh nervously at Francine's 'joke' about bad luck.

There is something wrong with me....

I wasnt sure I should join the new Guild. I remember all of mum's fun stories of doing wild missions for the Queen. Mum lost her best friend though. 

Dads whole experience out here was just hellish in general.  He was very content staying down with the others afterwards.

I'm hoping it will just be.. making characters and talking to the store owners or something I was NOT going near Judge Mann. 

Francine fully distracts me away from worrying about all this. 

Kisses her up against a tree with Vyrak BOLDNESS
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 8:42 pm

Francine:

Eiden's reaction takes me by surprise.

Well why did he have to do that?

I lose control and go for it.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Personality : Guarded
Home Base : The Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Without a cause

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 9:33 pm

'Ceilianth':

'Vyrak' is near  - Eiden comes from the surface - 

This vessel was weakened from the chosen one's protective sting last night but it must raise and meet my beloved.

She fights me but I force her upward out of the bed and through the Golden Antler's  halls. 

Faint iridescent crystalline scales, twisting coral gather along her face and arms  till her spine cracks and splits into a transformation. 

The tubes of golden lava in the club are shattered by my true form and my power runs the sewers backwards

water... if one could even call the filly soiled Havenland waterway true water, it lacked the SEA and all her purity but I call force a flood anyway , onto this place raising up and communing with the water.

I run with the wind towards the fruit.

My beloved was not ALONE in the garden awaiting me his other soul, there was a vile snake among him.

I bite her with a snarl my aquatic tendrils wrap and pull into her hair to drag her down into the lake for such a betrayal!!

(Eiden): "Francine!!" He panics and throws whatever he can grab - a rock at my form.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 9:44 pm

Francine:

I am attacked and dragged into the lake by the hair.

"Let go!"

I snap and cast a shield over the creature's head making it smaller to force it to release me.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 11:23 pm

Eiden:

I don't know what came over me, was this just like how it was outside??
I try to find something better then a rock to throw. 
I pull out a  long knife from my boot and throw it at the beast. It bleeds a sort of ink and was struggling on the MUZZLE shield Francine wrapped on its head. 

It could not see me so I leap with more BOLDNESS  and grip the blade slicing it further down the creature cutting tendrils and Francine's hair to get the stinging little suckers off.

I see a flash of gold pass by but was busy with the creature 

* Napoleon bites Francine alarmed in the struggle.* 

*I stop cutting beginning to trance out but could not transform thanks to the wolfsbane* 
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 11:35 pm

Francine:

Eiden comes to my aid too.

This creature was sure strong to be taking us both on!

I am able to get free with Eiden's assistance but not before I am bitten by whatever got Eiden.

What the hell?!

I get out of the water fast and try to help Eiden get free too so we could run away but he was in a trance of some sort.

"Eiden?!"

I try to snap him out of it.
Back to top Go down
Napoleon Moore

Napoleon Moore

Species: : Trydein / Seawitch
Personality : Insecure, Emotional, Lively
Home Base : Golden Academy

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue38/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)
Alignment: Elite

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 10:15 am

Napoleon (In Tiger / Sea creature form) 

I just worked up the nerve to swim back and burry myself in the pebbles again when AGAIN a disturbance in the water.

This would not happen in mother sea!
I curse and strike at whatever comes close to me with a weak little cub roar Wink But to MY ears it was GLORIOUS NOBAL LION ROAR

Mmmmm!!
That blood!! 
Much better then the other one Wink

I watch strands of sweet smelling hair sink down with cut tentacles of the beast the couple was fighting. 

I squeeze myself in a rock nook afraid at such a creature. I curl myself up trying to be small and hear horrible things.

A man was cutting it and then goes still. The women with the sweet blood and hair tries to break him from the trance. He was surely a fool not to follow her. 

(Eiden): "Ceilianth! I I..I..I'm sorry.." He weeps dramatically full of emotion and rage, then tries to stab at the sweet women.

It was like the story....the most romantic story ever. But it had so many endings no one knew what was true. Does the man live, does the women live, does the child live. It varied. 

'Celilianth's blood was pooling into the water rapidly and I scent her relation to me. 

Huh?

She was a large canine and I was a small feline so I do not try to help her, cousin or no cousin.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 3:45 pm

Francine:

Eiden starts acting..different.

Not that he wasn't before but this time was completelyobvious.

Eiden makes a move to stab me and I jump back, falling down on the ground. I crawl  backwards to avoid his further attacks.

I try calling out for dad but I wasn't sure if he could hear my mind projection from here.

I then remembered Noomi.

(To Noomi) ((Noomi!!!!))

I rolled over to dodge another stab.

(Noomi) ((I am coming Francine!))

She responds as I hear loud explosions and screeches way off in the background.

I curse, realizing Noomi was under attack.

Eiden swings at me again and I FINALLY put up a full body shield in retaliation.

About bloody TIME!
Back to top Go down
Dandelion

Dandelion

Personality : Annoying
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Alignment: Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 8:48 pm

Dandelion:

New Master left to to the Purple Flower to 'destroy evidence'. I was told to 'Stay by Hope's bedside' till she wakes up and then get Adrian.

Hope wakes up and chaos befalls the club. I stand in a puddle hyperventilating watching the wolf fish creature run.

"ADRAIAAAAN"

I scream and then run after the monster because master said not to leave her.

"Nooo come back!!"

I fall a few times and get to a grove. I flinch, close to home...

By the time I reach the bloody water I see the beast slayed by a DARK HAIR.

EVIL DARK HAIRS

Then he turns on the other dark hair. She blocks him before she is stabbed with a force unknown.

('Vyrak'): "Curse you and your house witch, for you have beguiled me to slay my beloved. I shall join her then." He screams and stabs himself XD

*just stands in field screaming ADRAAAAIN ADRIANNN*
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 9:56 pm

Adrian:

I was in the back doing dishes when I get completely submerged by water.

WHAT NOW!

*Staggers out of the bar soaking wet just in time to hear the kid calling my name.*

"Get back here!"

I call after him but he ignores me.

*Chases after him only to discover a rather gruesome scene take place.*

(Francine) "NO EIDEN!!!!!!"

She screams and I see some sort of water creature on the ground dead.

I grab the boy and try to pull him along with me.

"You need to come back, you are supposed to be looking after Hope!"

I scold.

She is probably drowning now, fuck me!
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 10:31 pm

Constantine:

(Dandelion): "Nooo Hope! It Hope!" He tugs on Adrian and tries to show him the creature in the water.

*transports all in fancy blue light with blazing fire hair*

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!" 

OH MY DANE WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE!!

I gawk at mutated dead Hope, Adrian and Dandelion - who now shuts up and holds onto Adrian in utter terror at me - before even noticing Francine and Eden near by as well.

WHY DO FRANCINE AND EIDEN COME OUTSIDE!!!???  WHY!

"You two need to go home NOW and don't come back here!"  

I sense Noomi as well, what is this madness? 

I levitate the knife to myself as Eiden was about to rip it out and stab at Francine in a weak thrust. ('Vyrak'):  "Die wittttch"

"Adrian help her carry him...get him home, he'll be ok one he passes the seal.."

I try to erasure Francine but this whole thing was rather...ghastly was it not. 
I would transport to use up all this power but I cant pass the seal 
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 10:53 pm

Adrian:

The boy explains that the sea creature was Hope.

I look over at the sea creature and it most definitely was dead.

Hope was dead..

My heart sinks and I slowly walk over to her trying to understand what happened.

Constantine appears in the scene looking oddly terrifying.

Francine looks at Constantine then at Eiden but was too stunned to argue.

I walk over to the wounded fellow and knock him put before flinging him over my shoulder like he was a sack of potatoes.

Francine.. comes with looking to be in a state of shock. Her arm was bleeding pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Hawthorn

Cersei Hawthorn

Personality : Power Hungry

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 12:18 am

Cersei:

I made the costumes for the Governor's historical gypsy reenactment in the woods.   *thinks its all a photoshoot*

It looked so spooky. So sexy. 

Fireworks were not planned? But quite nice.
I watch the chaos not quite realizing it was a battle. 

*old lady moment*

"NOOMI YOU BITCH WHERES MY CAT!!!!"

*cackles and shoots fire back to protect that fine piece of meat the governor's son.

OH YES I follow the power and have been watching those two brothers. The other one is cuter but seems to be a downer. 

This one has some LIFE in him you can tell. Hes feisty.

I trydien levitate up  to join him in BATTLE
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 12:41 am

Rukbat:

I wasn't doing bad considering how little I fought in general.

My bat screeches made the witch disorientated for a bit which she countered with one of those famous Rapce shields everyone was on about.

My other tactics essentially included swooping over her and dropping trees.

Ragweed was so inspiring when he was angry. I even threw a few apples at her to sweeten the deal.

Her counterstrikes were quite powerful and I was being struck, set afire and tossed around like a rag doll most of the time but during our encounters I noticed something quite interesting about her power fluctuations.

I took it upon myself as I usually do, for mental banter, which of course is my favorite part.

At first, I was funny (or at least tried to be), then I slowly started to get mean, then I sensed another was trying to get ahold of her and her ability to focus was weakening.

I wondered if perhaps the witch's weakness correlated with their ability to stay focused and perhaps suppress emotion during times of confrontation.

I do another lap around her and screech.

I could tell she was getting tired and at several points she tried to leave but I wouldn't let her.

Another joins us in battle.

"Well hello Cersei!"

I laugh, my feathers all ruffled, with blood and bruises all over my body.

"Come to join the party?"
Back to top Go down
Cersei Hawthorn

Cersei Hawthorn

Personality : Power Hungry

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 1:14 am

Cersei:

I look the bloody bruised man down and bite my lip HARD.

"I said ....WHERE IS MY CAT NOOMI. IS HE STILL POSSSING YOUR BORING ASS HUSBAND??"

I burn trees up around her and try to keep it up when a blue Tiger arises.

"DESMOND."

Noomi returned him indeed. HA I must be so scary Wink

I don't move too in shock, but look on as he passes me to leap at Rukkbat and try to get him by by the wings with his big paws. 

(Thomas): ((I am blowing my cover, GO NOOMS FRANCINE NEEDS YOU!))

*Leaf says hello as well for the 'class reunion' as well but is staying far away to not be detected. She helps by sending a energy hawk to fly around and swoop around attackers, it can be easily snuffed out but it may buy some time*
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Personality : Reserved, Cunning

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 1:59 am

Noomi:

I had no idea what the screaming woman was on about.

She mentions Adamaous' possession and I finally understand.

A blue tiger came out of nowhere and it appeared to be Desmond.

I was already so worn out.

The quantity of creatures I had to fight off and the one Xern was completely relentless.

Then there was Francine who called for my help for what felt like so very long ago and here I was still unable to get to her.

To my surprise the Tiger attacks the Xern and he goes spiraling backwards in surprise.

The cat speaks but it was not who I thought it was.

Thomas?

I smile tiredly at him as an energy hawk goes flying by which could be no other's than Leafe's.

It was so nice to see them all again..

I think of Crowley for a moment and try not to let my bitterness regarding what he did impact me before I teleport to the entrance before the tunnels where Adam was already outside there waiting for me.

"Francine and Eiden-"

(Adamaous) "They are safe."

At that, I pass out into his arms and he carries me back inside.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 10:38 pm

Constantine:

I cant believe I just saw Francine and Eiden like that .....Eiden was stabbed in the heart. 

I don't even know if he made it. That was bad.

I should have went instead of Adrian but the state I was in I had no choice. 

I tried to make Dandelion follow the others but the foolish boy refused. 

I growl sharply throwing him to the side before he clings to me and accidently touches me. 

I had far to much power right now to be patience and kind as I would. 

(Little Dandy): "NO THE CLAWS EATS KIDS WHO GO DOWN TUNNEL. NO CLAWS!"

"You dont know..anything....go away.."

I storm off towards Hope in the water, she turned back.

I hope Adrian doesn't come back.....

Was all that I could think about this. No one who doesnt have to be should be out here.

I already caused this women so much pain by being born and she hated me. I never made anything right.

Raluca makes some slighted comment about my abillty again, she mentions virgin blood, ie the boy being available. 

Some of the other lords had more vile and disgusting ways to bring her back to life apparently. 
I sort of wanted to puke at ideas some of these old basterds were putting in my head.

*tries CPR like a true SULEZ * Wink

I did my best within reason with very little effect to revive her.  And no I did not sacrifice Dandy for his young blood.

I knew this blue fire had some sort of regeneration aspect but had no idea how to not burn with it. 
I almost set her on fire on my last attempt to raise the dead and decide to just burry her in the flower garden. 

I come back to the carriage completely covered head to boot in mud with hair as straight and black as Raluca's.

"Thanks for waiting....."

Rowan and Dandy look very afraid, I notice someone else in there with them. Rowan had given him a blanket to cover up. Napoleon?

(Napoleon): "I wanta go hooomeee."

Dandy tries to sit closer to him away from me and Row - for the sake of blonde togetherness but Napoleon pushes him away offended. 

"We are not making any stops, you can come to my club and call someone to pick you up."
I sit down dripping bloody mud right as I jump inside. I just want to SLEEP. *twitch* 

"Rowan you should have carried Eiden back, return a hero."

(Rowan): "No..its..too awkward. You should have, Eiden must be ..dead. I cant ..believe it.. "

"I know. My sister is going to freak..maybe its best I'm not there.."

(Rowan): "Sister?"

"You missed alot of revelation..."

(Rowan): "Oh well, that makes sense really.." He accepted it pretty easy

I guess thinking it was my Dad and Noomi. he would be surprised.. but I'm not touching that tonight.

I rest my head on the window frame trying to suppress another mood swing and seriously considered putting my hand out the window and lopping it off. 

I rush everyone inside and LOCK the door and leave them all to bicker and be confused among themselves. 

(Napoleon): "It smells like a tolet..."

(Little Dandy): "Time to mop!" He does a REAL good job for ADRIAN since he failed him so badly 

Rowan sighs at the both of them and OCD cleans like a freak so the bar is READY next morning.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 6:05 pm

Rukbat:

I recover not as quickly as I would have liked from the surprise attack.

I suppose I am getting a bit tired.

I turn to discover the Rapce witch is gone.

*Pouts.*

Perhaps father will accept this feline creature instead?

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty."

I click with my tongue trying to get him to come back at me again.

I wonder who this is?

I think to myself, still trying to familiarize myself with all the players associated with the rebellion.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 9:18 pm

Thomas (tiger form):

I give him the FULL Desmond like crazy attack 

*makes blue energy clusters around the Xern's wings pulling one right and the other left while transporting behind him bashing him with my head from behind and transporting in front of him to bite his nose/whatever else part of the face that ears off*

"EEEEEHHHH!!" 
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 9:31 pm

Rukbat:

I get my ass handed to me by the oversized cat.

"AHHHH FUCK! BAD KITTY!"

*Holds bloody nose grumpily.*

I screech both out loud and in his head, causing his ears to bleed.

Sorry Cersei

I thought wherever that woman went.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 9:40 pm

Cersei and Thomas both go down COLD ears bleeding  affraid
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 9:51 pm

Rukbat:

I catch Cersei but Thomas hits the ground hard.

I wince on his behalf.

I call for a handful of temple priestesses to come down and help.

Only 2 show up.

I think a few are still worried I will try and molest them.

Fair..

A carriage shows up and I lift Cersei inside.

"Take this one to the hospital. Have a medic help carry her from the carriage if need be."

I see them off before lifting up the oversized cat and bringing him to dad.
Back to top Go down
Lourdes Sharpton

Lourdes Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Analytical & Awkward
Home Base : Classified

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 2:40 pm

Lourdes:

*After all the violent drama is over...*

"Did you get bitten by a trydien!"

I could smell the rott already, luckily we can synthetize the cure in this day and age. If not he would be a GONNER and I'm sure all those other Moores would have wiped us out by now too. 

*Sticks him with LIFE SAVING shot as the tiger's big sharp fangs glisten with death salvia in its sleep*

"Your welcome!"

*tries to leave before Daddy talks to him*
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 3:49 pm

Rukbat:

Lourdes comes out of nowhere and sticks me with a needle.

I shriek in surprise before I realized she injected me with medication.

"Thanks?."

I respond a bit muffled through the cloth I was holding to my face as the funny feeling I got from the bite subsided.
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Species: : Siesces / Human
Personality : Ambitious, Sharp, Glamorous
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 4:38 pm

Neressia:

I look at the tiger for a moment thinking it was Cesar. I drop its big paw annoyed.

Who is this?

"Prepare a blood red calf for the lord, hurry he is battle-weary and needs substances."

I snap to the girls while grabbing a golden bowl of scared waters. I mix my finger around it stirring it up to channel healing in the dead lauange of the sea peoples. 

I do not dare touch his face but drip it down his head, falling to his forehead and onto the clothe in small portions to his face.

just incase he claws me if it stings...

*FEARS DEEPLY*

"Y..you fought very bravely my lord, for such a long time..."

Another comes out with the decorative plate of very bloody steak in a pool of blood and herbs. She sets it on the table next to the handcarved cutlery.

I look at the big door still shut to the throne room. Surely the Governor knows his son has returned.
The women at the door on guard gives me a look that he is still busy with Paracelsus, that something happened off the plan.

Wonderful... I think sarcastically that we had to avoid more unchecked rage from these violative creatures.   

"Can you manage?" I ask if he needs to be spoon fed, but have no intention to do it.

A young new recruit shakes knowing shes going to be the one to do it and I smirk.

I busy myself muzzling the creature and binding its paws with a magical rope.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 5:09 pm

Rukbat:

As much as I adored scared women fawning over me **sarcasm** I was really in no mood for it today.

"Yes, leave me."

I cut up the meat and start to eat.

There was a mood in the air that I did not particularly enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Species: : Siesces / Human
Personality : Ambitious, Sharp, Glamorous
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 10:20 pm

We all scurry like mice AWAY grateful it was the steak he was eating pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smells like Teenage Werewolf   Smells like Teenage Werewolf - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Smells like Teenage Werewolf
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: Tunnel Dominion-
Jump to: