Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2254] Doomsday Clock

Go down 
+15
Fritz Bloomfield
Crystal Bloomfield
Tamsin Graveler
The Imposter
Princess Sabel
King Sorin
TLG Admin
Rukbat Xern
Overlord Boron
Lydia Lovelace
Hybrid
Tully Unerth
Joseph Sharpton
Klaus Sulez
Princess Blythe
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

[2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty
PostSubject: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 11:31 pm

Blythe:

What a shit show back home...

words can not describe how badly it will go to have creatures like Beolan and Desmond on the Neoplanet.

I was enjoying a moments peace at the tavern glad to have escaped it for now. Sorin wanted to use them but..
The people were too weakminded and would end up worshiping that rat with wings if he didnt nip in in the bud now.

I look around

Hmm does it seem different here at all?

I cant place it really.

*Orion scurries out of bar to inform BOSS KLAUS Blythe has returned to the planet*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 11:46 pm

Klaus:

Orion flashes into my scene with what I presumed to be some news.

I glance up at him from my map, unable to make heads or tales of the town's early construction.

It was currently all a bloody mess.

"Yes?"

I ask wondering if one of the new turns were stirring up trouble again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 11:56 pm

Orion:

"Blythe's back unexpectedly with some men, they are all at the bar." I report, secretly glad to have something to bring to him.

......It was much nicer when we were alone...

Unusually we know when the Neoplanet makes it visits, so it was a surprise and could even be something more..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 12:03 am

Klaus:

I pause in thought at Orion's report.

This town was growing, more and more by the day.

Blythe's presence here was problematic. Especially with so many young vampires scurrying about.

I open my liqueur cabinet and take out a cheap bottle of scotch.

It wasn't the best but it will have to do until I can find some better stuff.

"Want some?"

I question while pouring myself a generous glass.

I hadn't eaten in awhile and needed something to fight off the cravings.

It was best I waste no time and see what Blythe was up to.

If her family was thinking of taking up residence here I would need to think quickly on how we can better prepare ourselves with our new influential guests.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 12:17 am

Orion:

"Please." I take his offer stressed, what he was doing in kingdom controlled space was risky. Even if you do not have to worry about hybrids anymore. Sometimes I am able to forget that, after everything he built but times like these when I have the reminder of the Neoplanet's presence I cant help but feel such dread about it all.

"Well if it goes bad theres always the volcano.." I break the silence sensing he was deep thinking to himself quite a bit.

Klaus was very...good ...but good enough to kill a god. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 12:34 am

Klaus:

I pass Orion his own glass at his remark about the volcano.

"Yes, but hopefully it won't come to that."

I down my glass in one go and close my eyes for a moment feeling the buzz set in.

Good enough.

I wander over to the closet and put on a jacket.

"Are you coming along Orion or would you prefer to sit this one out?"

I understand he was still relatively new in his vampirism and simple interactions such as these could send him overboard if not properly monitored.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 1:05 pm

Orion:

I take a drink, Klaus was very auspicious on vampires drinking this bitter brew to help with bloodlust.

That is something we did not have at home..

He was so wise. In such little time he really has come so far.
I playfully mess with his jacket like a manservent.

"Noooo I dont get in the way of your date...good luck."

I really hope he doesnt think Im not going because I'd loose it...

...Its been years now since the turning...7 years...surly I wasnt...that bad.. right?

*thinks of the coal ship massacre I started for a moment then lets it pass*

Yes I really was a pain back then. Poor Klaus.

"Is there anything I can do for you while you are away?" I ask trying to be useful now that I was ..in a better place.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 3:16 pm

Klaus:

I grow uncomfortable with Orion’s coddling.

Our first few years together were rough after he turned. I did not realize the full authority I had over him until much too late. When I realized my folly and desisted with it, Orion continued to act in the same submissive manner. Since I have know Orion he always seemed to be a bit mild tempered but this was not the same. The other vampires acted similar but I suppose it was different as to me they were strangers.

“Please gather the others and tell them to keep to the underground. Once I have had the chance to speak with Blythe I will return to report my findings.”

We can then take things from there.

I leave Orion promptly and make my way over to Blythe’s scene.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 4:04 pm

Orion:

"Right, on it. Yes." I stop fooling with his coat focused on the task at hand.

I finish my drink and once hes gone begin the search.

*flashes around trying to find everyone thinking this is karma for all the hell I raged before*

"Brutus put the sloth down!!!" I yelp taking it away from him mid suck and compelling it to forget about the attack. The sloth looks around confused, rub its neck, picks up its little red valentines day heart box and boards the shuttle to the Neo for the BIG PARTY.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 4:10 pm

Blythe:

"Tully this is one of our planets you don't have to act like anything is going to happen.."

I use my blue energy to push him across the room for getting so close in his pacing.
He just got into the Battledome Guild and was required at least one offworld mission. I think he thought it was a real one. I take a personal guard but always just leave them here to have my fun away from daddy's eyes.

(Tully): "so..sorry.." He looks down defeated and was clearly in the way of the tavern door for Klaus to come through... Wink
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 4:59 pm

Klaus:

Swings open door with such force that Tully goes ass over teakettle to the floor.

Oops?

Perhaps I had a bit too much to drink after all?

“Sorry there chap.”

I help him back up before turning to face Blythe.

“Well fancy seeing you here of all places?”

I act surprised.

“We haven’t had a lady here in Dane knows how long.”

I pull up a chair next to her.

“How have you been? May I offer you a drink.”

Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 6:31 pm

Blythe:

I let out a slight giggle at Klaus's grand entrance at the expense of one of my men.

(Tully): "I don't need your help!"
Tully was utterly embarrassed and kept a good distance by the pool table near the other men playing. But he held his glare.

Klaus was ever so charming as always, someone fair-haired talking so refined was a real treat.

"You may. Remember what I like?" I reply about the drink before getting to his first remark.

"I'm quite troubled, things at the Neoplanet have really escalated, you were wise to move out here when you did.."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 8:01 pm

Klaus:

*Ignores the poor sour bloke by the pool table*

Blythe then proceeds to test me on my memory of what drink she likes.

I smile enjoying the challenge and place an order with the bartender.

Blythe continues our discussion with respect to how things are going.

I try to keep my eyes from glazing over as premature panic sets in.

"Oh? How so?"

I press her for more information.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Species: : Tullusion Experiment
Personality : Defensive, Insecure, Compliant
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  Left_bar_bleue85/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 8:30 pm

Tully:

I cant believe this is it...
My first off world mission, nothing nothing is happening. The Princess is DRINKING with a BLONDE human. Talk about slumming. Thank Dane he can TALK if he was doing that baby talk babbling I would just end it right here.

I stop staring at them disappointed and look at my comrades. They were playing pool.

"Is this all we're going to do....?"

(Solider 1): "Yep.."

(Solider 2): "You think I like this son, I have a Teddy waiting for me..."

(Solider 3): "You didn't have a date anyway kid."

I ignore them and scroll down the NeoNetwork, our social media platform was all a buzz with team Desmond or team Beo. I may have been suckered in...

*scrolling paparazzi pics of Mer across the room from Klaus*

*the irony*

(Blythe): "we have this.. boy who is claiming to be the last Starker and you know he looks more like a badly made Ben clone with clip on wolf tail...someone made him to screw with the puritan sect.. probably Boron. He is a ticking timebomb."

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 9:52 pm

Klaus:

I immediately made the connection that this was the very same Starker that accompanied my sister.

For years I followed their trail until I was eventually forced to give up.

I am convinced Helga has cursed me in this way. How many times can you just miss the mark before it all becomes abundantly clear? I will never see my family again.

These consequential updates served as nothing more but to taunt me, just as everything else about my current condition did.

The bartender hands us our drinks and mine barely hits the table top before I shoot it all back.

Granted, it was not the most polite thing to do, especially in front of a lady such as Blythe, but I was still raw and at this moment could easily explain away my conduct.

"Oh really?"

I play around with my empty glass on edge.

"He blows up I imagine? Not very nice to his companions."

I should really stop with this subject.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:07 pm

Blythe:

I get the impression Klaus was in a bad mood over the topic. It was almost if he knew him...

"Yes, that sounds just like him....by chance you met Beo?."

I go on to the next problem and take a swig. "Then there's another boy he is rivaling with...this one is a very powerful new alien with a bite that..."I trail off, I wasnt drunk enough or undressed enough to spill the big secret. I look at him playfully just to let him know I could have told him but I didn't.

Maybe I will maybe I wont, thats besides the point...

"...really is something else. Sorin is playing them off one another to end things with the Coven. Things took a dark turn after the last raid there. It doesn't help there's a girl involved too.." I take another sip.

"I had enough of it though. Really. That's why I'm here isn't it?"

I say as a question as another test.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:20 pm

Klaus:

"Only heard of him."

I wave at the bar tender to pour me another drink when Blythe starts up about another one.

Another one?!

She stops herself.

I wanted to know more but I shouldn't.

The last thing I need is to flash off in a drunken stupor to try and fail AGAIN at retrieving my sister.

*Considers going back to Helga for a moment to lift the curse, but decides against it.*

"I have so many questions."

I laugh to disguise my panic.

"Is the poor thing ok?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:42 pm

Blythe:

Something was deeply upsetting mr. charming, he was near panic.

I get more intrigued now as to why.

"Yes, I'm sure the girl is well protected if two supernatural forces have a interest in her."

I run a finger thoughtfully along the glass.

"At this rate Raginbar might be next after her.."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:47 pm

Klaus:

I take my next drink from the bartender but this time just hold onto it in order to gain some composure.

"I wonder why that is."

I try to play is smooth as Blythe had a look about her that worried me.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 12:06 am

Blythe:

I shrug, personally I thought she was nothing special. A good chunk of human girls have her features. It was boring.

"The girl has sweet smelling hair scent...I think a vampire could appreciate that." I pause and move closer to him.

"Do you know what ol' Raginbar did this time, they made a boy with never-ending blood build to feed them unlimited. He was rescued but the poor thing is still bleeding in the lab...its really..shaken me to the core the depravity of it all."

I let out a little cry and nuzzle into his shoulder like I was upset. (too see if his hair smelt like Meredith)
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 12:18 am

Klaus:

Blythe mentions Meredith's hair.

A trait passed on from her wretched father no doubt.

Blythe then mentions something else.

"Never ending?"

That is.. amazing.

I fake a look of disgust.

"How horrible.."

Blythe gets awfully close and I tense up trying to focus on anything, EVERYTHING other than her.

I pat her back to comfort her as my mouth started to ache.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 12:33 am

Blythe:
"That cant be allowed you see, so something has to be done, one way or another.." I whispered like it was emotional to me, right in his ear nearly biting it.

I believe they were related in some way, so I drop it. I understand enough for now.
I pull away from him blushing all cutesy about it.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 12:45 am

Klaus:

Blythe pulls away saving me the embarrassment of having to first.

Should have brought Orion..

I thought to myself now starting to remember Blythe's promiscuous ways.

Which wouldn't be such a bad thing if I wasn't what I was I imagine..

"So are you looking to move elsewhere then? Or is this just a temporary get away?"

I try to stay on topic despite the off topic discussions of my sister.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 12:57 am

Blythe:

Klaus got very formal again, he sounded like a travel agent.

....Good Dane....

I smirk at him amused.

"Is that a invitation?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 1:12 am

Klaus:

Blythe asks if my question was an invitation.

No it most certainly was not!

"Just curious."

I take a drink from my glass cursing myself for my thoughtless approach.

"This place, is small. Not all that exciting."

I talk trash about my home to counteract my blunder Wink
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 3:08 am

Blythe:
I pout wishing he would lighten up.

"It has..sentimental value, Sorin likes to hide things of value here. Thats why he kept Bash here for such a long time.." I reply about the planet.

"Have you seen any activity near the volcano? You know the legend dont you, its been 100 years since the curse.. on Valentine's Day.."

It either breaks today or it never does. I wasnt sure what I was expecting.

I reach out and play with Klaus's hair a little, he really reminded me of Shard when he acted so disinterested in me.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 1:16 pm

Klaus:

“Oh?”

I respond finding that fact about Sorin to be a bit uncomfortable.

Blythe brings up the legend of the volcano.

I shake my head in response to both her questions.

I really should spend some time learning the local culture now that I am more… settled.

Blythe starts to play with my hair and I take her hand pressing it against the table.

“You shouldn’t start something you can’t finish Blythe.”

I smile darkly.

I was trying so very hard to be civil but should she tempt me again I might have to do something most unpleasant 😈
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 5:05 pm

Blythe:

"Really?"
I bat my eyelashes at him innocently as if I did not know what he meant.

"Is this about loverboy? He isn't hovering around you like a little puppy dog..so maybe I assumed he was gone. My mistake...but that sounds like you cant finish not I?"

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 5:12 pm

Klaus:

Wait, what?

I laugh.

“You think me and Orion?”

*Clears throat.*

“No.”

I try to redirect the conversation.

“You will forget this conversation and go home.”

I try to compel her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 5:30 pm

Blythe:

Klaus insists nothing is going on between him and that boy.

Maybe he is a good little Daneite after all... what a shame?

His last phrase was completely off the conversation, blue light flashes over my eyes to shield a hypnotic effect.

"Oh..." I act entranced for a moment looking into his eyes to get closer, pecks his lips to take him off guard*

((I knooow, what you are.))

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 5:59 pm

Klaus:

I pull back in surprise.

……………...

How is that possible?

I look down at my glass and chalk up my failed compulsion as a result of too much to drink.

*Plays along at Blythe’s little game.*

“Oh, and what is that?”

I flutter my own eyelashes back at her in response, presuming Blythe was going to accuse me of some sort of misogynistic behaviour at my rude turn around.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 6:28 pm

Blythe:

"Ive known for years, playing around it was fun but today I am not in the mood..today is different."

I reply back to his oh so adorable display not softing for it.
After the whole blood boy reveal, I think I wanted to warn him of the influx of vampire hatred coming hard. The town will burn him at the stake, it does not matter if hes not apart of the coven. But he was VERY good at acting and seemed ready to defend himself if discovered. He was fine.

"How about two bloody marys for dessert?" I call the barkeep and look at Klaus playful again.

Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 6:28 pm

Blythe:

"Ive known for years, playing around it was fun but today I am not in the mood..today is different."

I reply back to his oh so adorable display not softing for it.
After the whole blood boy reveal, I think I wanted to warn him of the influx of vampire hatred coming hard. The town will burn him at the stake, it does not matter if hes not apart of the coven. But he was VERY good at acting and seemed ready to defend himself if discovered. He was fine.

"How about two bloody marys for dessert?" I call the barkeep and look at Klaus playful again.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 7:27 pm

Klaus:

I finally get what Blythe is hinting at when she orders us desert.

*Tenses up.*

Blythe apparently knows what I am and has known for awhile, yet she has been toying around with me all evening and now wishes to get real?

I lean back in my chair not knowing what to make of this.

"Are you blackmailing me?"

I laugh humorlessly
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 10:13 pm

Blythe:

I take my time mixing the drink and taking a sip.

"No. I'm not? I was just hoping you'd tell me one day, but Im sure you have your reasons. Thats ok."

I muse a little and push his drink closer with blue energy.

"Does it disturb you I'm Boron's daughter? After what he did to your people?"

(Little worst then being a vampire..))

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 10:52 pm

Klaus:

I stare at the table trying to understand how she thought I could.

She and Bash were so against the vampires when I first met them it wasn’t a stretch to think since then any of that had changed.

Or was that just Bash? I can hardly remember anymore.

She then brings up her relation to Boron and what he did to my.. people.

I peer at her darkly.

“What do you think?”

I take the drink she offers me and I pour it out on the floor.

“Is this the honesty you wanted? Now that everything is out in the open that is.”

I drop the glass on the floor next and it shatters.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 11:53 am

Blythe:

I stare at Klaus's big DRAMATICS with the drink deeply captivated. His once friendly eyes were dark now. The right nerve was touched and it probably would not be the same for us anymore.

"Yes, I wanted to see what was under your mask for a long time..Mr. charming. Your anger."

I begin to transport out with blue energy.

"And just so you know I hate Boron too, I cant stop him either. Sorry."

I poof at the base of the volcano to wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 1:17 pm

Klaus:

I stiffen in response to Blythe's observation.

It did not have to be that way, she just made it personal so how was I supposed to react?

Blythe admits to her hatred of her father too along with her inability to stop him.

I ease up just as she teleports away and rub my temples trying to think of the repercussions of our exchange.

We needed allies in this universe if we were to survive against Boron and whatever else was out there. I could not let my anger for what he did to my home get in the way of that.  

Keeping Blythe and Bash away from my vampires was most ideal, but their continued support was top priority.

I sigh and look down at the broken glass pieces and liquid on the floor.

I needed to apologize to Blythe if this was ever going to work. 

She was right, I was angry, but she wasn't playing fair either. She made me feel vulnerable and I did not know what to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 2:49 pm

Orion:

*trying not to flash out there jealously*

Now lets see...

Bookcase dusted, shoes polished, cups washed, vacuumed, whiskey restocked

"Ah yes.."

*sharpens knives WAITING*
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 3:42 pm

Vampire Teddy:

I watch Orion being all pathetic and junk.

He was so whipped.

"You missed a spot."

I squeak, pointing to a dust mite in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 4:54 pm

Orion:

I glare at the bear still not used to so much unruly company. Things were SO peaceful before them!!!

"And what are you doing? Clean it. Teamwork"

Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2254] Doomsday Clock  Left_bar_bleue85/100[2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 5:07 pm

Tully:

I finely look back at the gross display when I hear glass break. Princess leaves the blonde man standing alone.

...... what I miss??

"So is this normal?" I ask walking over to him not reading the bad mood at all Wink

Am I really going to be stuck here ALL NIGHT

Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 5:30 pm

Vampire Teddy:

"Why? So you can take all the credit when Master comes back."

I sass while folding my fluffy bear arms.

"Do you like him. Like REALLY like him?"

I giggle.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 5:34 pm

Klaus:

I glare slightly at the young male as he approaches.

"What?"

Quite honestly I hadn't the slightest what he was on about.
Back to top Go down
Tully Unerth

Tully Unerth

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 5:58 pm

Tully:

The guy gives me a dirty look. Not so friendly anymore when Princess leaves huh?

"Oh um hi sorry, I'm cadet Tully Unerth, this is my first time on guard for Princess Blythe, your a local yes? I just wanted to ask if its normal for her to disappear like that? We were hoping to go home soon but I ..I guess we'll wait here."

Big bummer...

The Valentines Day carnival is in full swing
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 6:08 pm

Orion:

"Shut up."

The bear has no shame.

I put away the knives and cleaning product before retaking up the broom.

The relationship with your sire is ...complex. It emotionally feels similar to 'love' I suppose but then that really doesn't make it love if something else is creating the chain?

Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 6:12 pm

Vampire Teddy:

*Smiles evilly at Orion.*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 6:19 pm

Klaus:

I pause in thought.

"No this is irregular for her."

Based on my own personal experience that is, which has been been scattered at best.

I would not think Blythe to be one to run away from a conflict, then again perhaps I do not know her as well as I think.

"She most likely will return to this spot. Though if you would like to try and search for her elsewhere, she may be at the volcano."

She mentioned it briefly in our conversation so I presumed it was significant to why she was here.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 6:31 pm

Orion:

That face.....

*I trip - even though I STOPPED being so awkward and sickly since turning.

"Oops.."

*whacks the teddybear with broom straight off the couch*

Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 6:53 pm

Vampire Teddy:

I am attacked.

*Rolls over on the floor and remains face on the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Doomsday Clock    [2254] Doomsday Clock  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2254] Doomsday Clock
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next