Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[2254] Pity Party

Go down 
+12
Jem Matheson
Juliet Robinson
TLG Admin
Carry Foxe
Morgain Quince
Desmond Deathwalker
King Sorin
Rulez
Ettimay Sulez
Beolan Starker
Zeek Foxe
Overlord Boron
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

The Empire
The Overlording Empire of conquest and experimentation.
Orcle Network
The Overlord's networking intergalactic checkerboard...your move!
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Infection Evolved: Crystalline Molten Lyratrisan
Personality : Survivor, Adaptive, Angry
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Database Profile
Alignment: Self-Severing
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 11:48 pm

Jem:

I try to find me and Juillet some masks. It STINKS.

I go to to the sink to look for a medical case and see and smell burning.

"Hey!?"

I think the blonde guy must have the hot water on too much to be BURNING but as I slapped his hands away I felt normal temperature. 

What?

"Stop it, what are you doing?"

I look around. This happened as soon as MER left  Evil or Very Mad what did that slaver DO.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Awarded for killing a Orc hybrid!
Skywatch Guardian
Mosaic's Hollowed Watch, Guardians the Ministry of the Legends.
Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Explorer
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 12:01 am

Beolan:

I find it loud and nosey from the coasters so close to the rafters. 

The big sky down is not a bad spot to perch but there are always drones or feris wheel viewers passing by. 

You are NEVER alone here.

*shutters*

Speaking off...

I narrow my gaze at Meridieth unsure what to think given how her friends accused me earlier. 

"What if I dont want the party?" I reply and watch her reaction for any signs she CARES.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Hunter Society: Fairchilde sect Guild Master Pin Badge
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Alternate Future Orphanage Patch
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Species: : Black Hole Being
Personality : Protective, Insecure, Modest, Cat

Database Profile
Alignment: Lost
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 10:49 am

Desmond:

I felt a lack of connection to everything and the senses. Besides the smell, it was as if everything else was distant and detached. There was pain in my hands but it had been so muted. There was a muffled sound that I couldn't make out.

Then I saw myself washing my hands and then I saw the blonde girl.

I jolt back to my body when my hands get slapped away. The sound of running water suddenly sharpens when I get slapped and I hear it clearly.

I blink and look at the burned hands. They burned and bubbled and blistered.

I stare at it for a moment longer then look to her then glance around the kitchen confused.

"I um..." I squint distantly in thought. "The King... Said to... Wash up..." I say slowly as it starts to come back to me through the fogginess.

I pause and then look to her.

"Better hands then..." My eyes slide away distantly. "then..." I trail off unable and not wanting to talk about the horrors. My mind fills with childhood nightmares of bath time hunts and attempts and the terror of sleeping and if I'd be snatched and forced then too and then the nightmares that would come when sleep did happen.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hunter Society: Xern Destruction Edition Pin Badge
A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!

Species: : Solmyrrh
Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 11:30 pm

Meredith:

Beolan asks a question I did not know the answer to.

"I don't understand."

After all that hard work and he doesn't even want it?!

Typical...

I cross my arms and shake my head in annoyance.

"I don't know.. I guess you could always just not go?"

How am I supposed to know??? He is acting as though I am the one forcing him to do this!
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 7:03 am

Beolan:

Meridieth says I can just not go. It felt too easy.. like a trap..

Unless she just didn't want me there at all.

I get defensive annoyed by her denial of our time together.

"No one should go. Its Boren's day.. dont you remember?"

I test her again walking closer up to her.

"Hybrids love to party on this day, you sure made them pay for their party..."

I smirk playfully. 

"I'm surprised you can stand baking and cooking today, dont you want to get back out there... get some hybird heads?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Sirrinid/Frugiferentis Hybrid
Personality : Self Conscious, Shy, Loving
Home Base : In Hiding

Database Profile
Alignment: Believer
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 7:30 am

Ettie:

I felt embarrassed, I came to help and failed.. again. I rub my eyes wishing I could do better but I mess everything up. They should send me ..back..to the rehab place. I tear up thinking about it, how I made Mom mad at first. I still didn't understand, if I was lost why did they act like that. Why weren't they happy to see me.

I smelt burnt flesh and stop dwelling on my insecurity as I look over. 

The smell of the food was awful now someone was brunt. Whatever did I miss?

I shake Tully one more time and then rush over. A blonde girl, who was new was staring with a sierous look.

(Jem): "He told you that knowing you'd burn?" She inches closer to her sister and whispers something in her ear. "..be careful with that king.. look he must have brainwashed him."

I hold up some white cloth medical gloves to Desmond trying to help.
My stomach churns again looking at the white sterile gloves remembering white labs, padded rooms and straight jackets.

I put a Dane wings sticker on the gloves so Desmond doesn't feel bad how it makes me feel bad.

Like being a paitnet ..people are scared of.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

A special advanced pin badge armor reward from the Hunter Society to Meredith Sulez for all she endured in the pursuit of ending the Xern threat.
Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 12:52 pm

Meredith:

Beolan responded to me in a way which made me feel stupid.

Like I should know something I clearly did not.

I glance down trying to think but I just felt insecure now and offended.

He then comes at me with something completely ridiculous.

The gall.. I can't believe he was seriously mocking me right now! What did I ever do to him?

I glare at him like one would any other sort of bully and snap back.

"Ha - ha. You are so funny!"

I say sarcasticallly before rolling my eyes at him.

I am weak I get it!

And despite my best efforts to try and prove myself it just wasn't ever really enough was it?

People will always see me as weak and pathetic. Beolan just so happens to be the only one blunt enough to be honest about it.

I just wish he didn't keep throwing my insecurities at me like this again and again.

I wanted to say something back, something to make him feel how I was feeling but I could not.

I freeze up.

Instead my reaponse left me open for further attacks and all i could do now was just... interalize.

"Are you done? Or is there something else you would like to include?"
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
A high honor pin badge of the Hunter Society. The armor is pale, almost white silver laced, with a light hint of golden hues of the Fairchilde sect of hunters.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search & Rescue's Orphan Mentorship program, specifically the Alternate Future Orphanage.
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2024 1:27 pm

Desmond:

Juliet shivers imagining touching the texture of the burns as she stares at my hands.

I hear more words grounding me from my thoughts.

Juliet's eyes widen at her sister's words and she nods. More raven mind superpowers. But how without antennas? Juliet considers this.

(Juliet): *whispering back.* "Yeah. He already mind probes. Maybe he can put stuff in too while he does? Brain pecking. Peck. Peck. Peck."

Juliet bops her head forward and back as she says her pecks.

Well, now that I think about it he didn't specify water... And it was generalized...

It was my fault this happened. Not the Kings.

I look down at the floor feeling dumb.

Slump shoulders.

I look up when a flash of white catches my attention and I see the gloves from Ettie.

I smile.

"Oh.. Thanks."

I wince an eye as I try to put them on my hurting hands and shiver at the pain curling into my stomach feeling sick. I can't help but frown at the sensation.

"It's... It's n-*wince*nice to see you up. A-" *I pause leaning forward to swallow feeling bile rise up my throat.* "and okay."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2024 1:30 pm

Ettie:

I look at the new girl saying 'peck peck' that was scary.... I think. 

I was so intimated by all these new faces.

Glancing back timidly at Desmond putting on the gloves.

I can almost feel it. Owe.

I shuffle my feet and look around once more.

"Y.yeah..th..e..monster had..big teeth..."

I shiver seeing 'Desmond ' (really Darius) get eaten by all those big teeth and stripes.

*twitch*

"Be careful of the..stripes..."

*says all zoned out in a creepy whisper*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 5:43 am

Desmond:

Monster... Stripes... Big teeth...

As if I couldn't feel down enough already.

Is that how people might view me... That way too...?

I guess I should try to stay in this form more often then... At least then Ettie and others wont faint and be upset or scared...

Better ugly then... that...

I think sadly.

"Oh.... Okay.... Thanks..."

I grimace in a wince at the pain in my hands and look down to find myself unconsciously trying to pick at my nails through the gloves.

At least maybe my nails will have a chance to grow now, I think to myself hopelessly, knowing it wouldn't actually matter anyway. They'd be gone again as soon as my hands healed. I couldn't help it and I didn't know why.

I glance around.

"Think you're going to stay? For the birthday... thing?"

However much of a 'party' this could actually be.

Seemed more like just a probably disgusting meal. Though maybe this was just the food guild portion for it and the other guilds were also setting up stuff... For Beo...

I look back to her.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Hybrid Hunter Patch
Skywatch Guardian

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 8:29 am

Beolan:

I frown at how Meridieth took that. 

Anything I say would just make it worst... 

She confused me so. What happened?

With DEEP irradiation I walk off down the hallway going nowhere in particular...

..... just anywhere the other direction from the Food Guild.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2024 8:36 am

Ettie:

I look at Desmond's hands feeling so bad for him. Hopefully the gloves will keep him protected till the skin grows back. 

Since he can't wash them to keep it clean.

I shutter thinking about water... 

It didn't burn me but I felt a little wary of it sometimes. Drowning.

He asks me something, the party?

For..Beo.

"I..should..shouldnt I..." I lower my gaze.

"I'm go..na make..something.." 

Its rude to go empty handled and I didn't help at all with the cake.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 6:39 am

Desmond:

"I... Guess?" I shrug. "I just know you'll lighten up and brighten my vibes if you do."

I pause as another wave of pressure teases my thoughts and sensations in my throat.

Glances at the sink, hoping if I hurl from the hand pain it'll be in there at least. But I'll have to leave this foul smelling room at some point for... The party... Ugh. Hopefully I'll feel better once I get nose blind to the smell... The other room probably smells like cooked meat and sea food in there now to with the cake...

I look back to Ettie.

Yes.... I could certainly use the happiness today that I feel just looking at her.

I smile. "Okay."

I look past her distantly as a thought worms it's way into my brain of other... Birthday occurrences causing my eye to twitch.

The singing... The dreadful horrible singing!

I feel myself break out into a sweat already just remembering those terrible misleading words...

'Happy birthday to you'

Happy!? What is so happy about that freaky harmonizing!? It's like something terrible could happen at any moment! Like our ears will start bleeding or I'll minds will get weird by the sound energies frequencies man! It's horrible!! Another year another physical and mental test and bout of terror to make one 'feel alive' free it, I guess.

Ugh! As if I couldn't feel any worse!

My stomach boils and I quickly turn to the sink and vomit.

Ugh....

"Just... Uh... If you're leaving to get stuff. I hope you get back soon... We'll-"

I sniffle and refocus my attention onto her.

"I'll need the counter energies."

I look back at the sink.

Or maybe it could be missed if left...

But how could I help her... Handless like this?..

I bump the handle of the sink with arm to turn it on to wash the ick down and wince. 

She might not want me to go with her either after just hurling... Wrinkles nose.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 12:01 am

Meredith:

Beolan walks away.

I walk back to the food guild.

"Beolan doesn't want the party."

I anounce to the group before proceeding to the back kitchen to wash my hands.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 10:13 am

Ettie:

My eyes go wide at how sick Des was.

I cant even give him anything...I'm a terrible nurse...  ;(

"Pwease re..st.."

I reach out to pat him when he leaned on the sink, but was afraid he'd think I was attacking him from behind.

Then they will send me back...or.. maybe just send me back for being such a failure.

Tully was still hurt too. 

I wasnt strong enough to drag him - she COULD.

I cant do anything.

I hurry out glad Mer was back. Mer will know what to do  cheers
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 10:04 pm

Meredith:

I finish washing my hands and see young Ettie heading my way.

"Yes?"

I question not sure if I liked her energy.

Is something wrong?

(Waitress Bot) ((Oh me Oh my, sure took your time gettin back now didn't ya?))

I roll my eyes at the robot, trying to keep an even temper.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 5:27 pm

Ettimay:

I look up at Meredith not expecting her to talk to me, I thought she'd go straight Desmond's aid but she takes note of me first. 

I distracted her from helping Des. More..failure.

All my fault. He is still suffering.

"...D..es.. hurt."

I murmur out and try to run away ..again.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 7:47 pm

Desmond:

I try to follow Ettie's infinite wisdom and rest.

Takes a deep breath though the ill feelings whirling in my being from the hand ache.

I was going to sit on the floor against a wall but then thought how would I get back up with my hands injured without forcing someone to help me?

Mmm...

Goes and sits at an actual table and looks over myself and the table wondering what to do with and where to place my hands that won't make me feel even worse.

A slider server rolls over to me and announces how many hours are left in the day for the birthday party.

I glance around and then look back to the server.

"Hours Bay Bay is missing apparently. Not me." I wink at the waitress and then look back down at my predicament.

Rests elbows on the table. Maybe if I keep my hands like this they'll go numb with bloodloss.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2024 11:46 pm

Meredith:

Ettie directs my attention to Des.

I scan the room and see him at the kitchen table behind another bot.

His hands looked horrible.

"Des??? What happened?"

I approach him.

There must be towels or something we can wrap his hands with until the skin heals itself.

I cringe.

Yikes.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 10:49 pm

Desmond:

I sigh feeling awful.

And the answer to that question only made me feel worse...

So... uncomfortable. The anxiety, the humiliation, and a tinge of dread.

Lowers forehead onto the table.

"I... don't want to talk about it..."

"So.. What's up with Beo?" I ask, hoping to just talk about anything... Anything else.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 10:59 pm

Meredith:

I respect Desmond's wishes and sit down next to him.

Ettie had the medical bag after all. There really wasn't much more I could do.

Though I must admit, having healing powers right about now would be pretty awesome.

Des asks about Beolan.

*Sighs.*

"He doesn't want to come to his party."

I fold my arms annoyed.

After all this work. Why did we even bother.

"He's probably just doing this for more attention."

I speculate out loud.

"And can we discuss that cake for a moment? Gross right?"

A meat cake. Makes me want to quit eating the stuff altogether really.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 11:15 pm

Desmond:

I raise my head back off the table but make sure to avoid looking at anyone.

"Maybe... Could be..."

I couldn't fault her assumption on the matter.

"Plus Crystal did go off on him... Probably harshed his mellow to even want to party after that."

"And yeah, it is."

I look at the 'cake'.

"Think all that sushi on that meat just sitting out is gonna give the King or anyone who eats it food poisoning?.. That just... Can't be right...? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 11:51 pm

Meredith:

Desmond talks sense to me.

I fold my arms in a firey mood as my feelings were HURT.

His further analysis of the cake makes me want to hurl.

"Ugh. Maybe? I know it will definately make me sick."

Maybe some alien creatures can handle things like that.

Feels even more HURT at the exclusivity of it all.

"I left him. Should I have, I dunno. Forced him to go?"

Yeah, like I could do that...
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 1:50 am

Desmond:

I tilt my head up pondering what that would have looked like.

"Hmmm.. The would have been a sight..." I admit.

Then finally look at her, taking in her body language.

I lean towards her conspiratorily.

"Would you drag him by the ankle, the wing, the arm, the ear or... A different way?"

I tilt my head. "Like say, perhaps a game of fetch?" I add with a smile and a wink trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 10:44 am

Meredith:

It was hard not to break a smile at Desmond's attempt to lighten up the mood.

I shake my head and smile anyways.

"I at first thought about just screaming at him until he joined the party but that is a bit dramatic isn't it?"

*Sighs*

"If I was stronger I would definately.grab him by the ankle and pull him back, kicking and screaming the whole way "

I laugh a little to myself at the imagery before looking back at Desmond.

"What would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

The Empire
Orcle Network
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2024 3:27 pm

Jem:

Meredith and her slave boy talk among themselves ignoring us. 

I feel it will be a long running trend. 

I look around nervously. Feeling the robotic servers lens eye watching us.

This was all still a test.. a two way test. 

The evil Neo-King and the Overlord were watching.

"Do you want to light the candles Juil?"

I offer. 

Since she needed more points for the Overlord then I did.

I have plenty of work credit. She's been sheltered. 

I give her my lucky MOONSTONE lighter for a flame. 

How it wasn't taken by the Benefaction Guild welcome party? 

That's my secret. 

I snap it shut when that intimating loud flamboyant man comes in with his big green sunhat.

With all his big promises and bs. What a faker. Desperate for something to do.

(Gregorian): "Hooow is it going girls!?"

New girls who have been DEAD quiet afraid, intimated and jealous of MER (and maybe a little afraid of the cake too) all babble up answers.

"We are done sir!"

I don't mention Beolan not being here.

(Gregorian): "Wow..thats..*cringes and trauma zones out from SUSHI*

"Meridith ..wheres your featherbutt boyyyfirend?" I say loudly trying to redirect a new issues. 

That gets the new girls giggling. 

Yisss

Music loudly starts as a beam of blue light comes forth holding up a metal ball with the most obnoxious singers and dancers inside. 

They start the song. 'Happy Birthday'  

- > Example of the NEO Ball Dancefloor
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 1:18 am

Desmond:

(Juliet): "Ooo. Sure! It's so pretty Jem!" She compliments the lighter.

Suddenly more people show up.

"Well maybe now my answer will be left to the imagination..."

I look around for Beo but don't see him.

Suddenly I feel panic build in my chest as the music starts and I start to hyperventilate.

I feel like I can't breathe.

I stand up, hunched over gasping and gaze around in a haze of confusion. The music. The music is everywhere.

What's happening??

Need to get out! Need to get out!

Something is happening! I feel a deep sense of dread and horrible doom.

I choke.

There's a pounding in my ears from my heartbeat, but all the rest of the sounds the horrible, horrible sounds seem so far away. So muffled, yet everywhere. I don't understand.

My head sways and I see me... I see me and Mer... I see the whole room... So far... Far far away...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 1:17 pm

Meredith:

Desmond leaves his response a mystery.

I smile at him but say nothing.

In the background, Gregorian checks over the party and seemed just as traumatized as the rest of us with that cake.

That sassy BLOND girl from our decorating team tries to put me on the spot, asking about Beolan in the most obnoxious sort of way.

Lucky for me I was saved by the music, unlucky for Desmond he did not appear to be enjoying himself. At all.

"Come on Des."

I get up and loop arms with him trying to get him to follow me out into the quiet hallway.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

The Empire
Orcle Network
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2024 8:51 pm

Jem:

The cake explodes, blood and guts everywhere, not even Meredith and her boy toy get away, they get it from behind.

I was hit with cake but still give a toothy smile of GLEE seeing it hit her PUFFY hair full on. 

I'm blinded by the meatcake juices and try to use my wings as a shield as it was still raining down on us.
After all it was a big cake.

((Its ok! I think the director wanted the drama!)) I hold onto Juliet and tell her not wanting her to get hurt ..or in trouble with the scary hag-man king. 

He was hit too. And NOT happy. He was standing next to the performers, maybe he too was singing that annoying song. 

The Neo Ball dancers all were obnoxiously trying to get it off their outfits and hair. There was no saving anything they had on.

There was no more singing with mouths full of cake.

That Greg guy was making an awful sound that was between a trumpet and a shierk over all the sushi and blood.

(Sorin): "Which of you ungrateful-"

He stops to swollow with a creepy gapping jaw a large amount of cake. He looked very extra SCARY all bloody like that.

Dripping.. meat.

LAUGHER rings out, the prince - and Beo looked like they had been aurging, the prince dragging Beo by the TAIL inside.

They saw the scene and both broke out laughing at how insane it looked.

(Beolan): "Aye thank ya' I'm mighty surprised!" 

He snorts stopping laughing.

The prince drops his smirk when he realizes everyone WASNT having a fun bloody food fight and people were really distressed.

He whispers to Gregorian and tries to calm him down.

(Bash): "Hey man, put those away..there's ladies present.." 

I wipe my eyes and see Gregorian's tentacles kraken like appearance - whoa guys a freak. 

He was flapping people around and throwing the sliders around in his haste to slap off the cake meat. But it was everywhere. 

Muliple people go crazy in the hallway - the smell of BLOOD in the air triggering the predators. 
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2024 8:02 pm

Meredith:

We are drenched in meat juice.

Ew ;(

Bash and Beolan enter our scene and burst out laughing.

I get angry at that and pick up whatever meat I can find, pelting them both with it.

Poor Desmond was still in distress.

I take a moment to try and calm down before grabbing him again and trying to pull him out of this place.

Gross! Gross! Gross!
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Reeducation Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild's Reeducation branch.
Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.
Infection Expansion

Species: : Infection Evolved: Vervain Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic

Database Profile
Alignment: Dreamer
Power Level:
[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100[2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 6:45 pm

Juliet:

Eep! My face gets splooshed!

Eyes squeezed shut but my eyes still burn.

My face streaks with wetness, not from sadness or fear but a combo of the meat juice in my eyes and my eyes watering trying to get it out while my eyes are tightly closed.

I feel sister hold me and I hug her back.

Right... Right! The drama.

(("Ooo! This was perfect then!"))

The Director is brilliant! Such a perfect scenario! Great timing!

I can't wait to see the scene on film! I can just imagine the reactions!

I hear the scary King and cling closer to Jem afraid.

I shiver hearing laughter.

(("Oooo.")) I whisper think quietly to Jem conspiritorially. (("Sounds like things are gonna get good."))
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Vampire Killer Patch
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Search & Rescue Badge
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 6:51 pm

Desmond:

I sway out of it feeling ill and overwhelmed at all the sensations. First, it was music, that's still leaving my mentally cloudy and confused. Now it was all the blood and meat smells and all the visuals of all the upset people.

I keep my arms stiff and hands up and out ahead of me while arm-looped to Mer trying to touch anything with my hands.

Though my already pained hands start to tingle from blood loss.

"Hughhh."

I hunch over feeling nauseated again from all the sensations.

I tense, dry heaving.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 7:49 pm

Ettie:

"Done!" I squeal holding up the FEATHR BOA after gluing the last dark black feather.

I hope Beo likes it, and knows I think his wings are a work of art  What a Face

**Ettie forgot she was supposed to collect Beo's shed feathers for Gregorian's art piece NOT keep them for herself, she wont be getting any points for that assignment*  

I lay it over a chair to properly dry then think deeply about it.

Glitter....

I get my shaker and cover the smaller feathers inside the bigger ones - Like Shard and Eveie's glittery scale feathers 

Thats better...thats how it should be...

I think all tranced out.

I hear drama at the door and try not to listen. More sadness...or more angry and its all my fault.

There going to send me back....this is it...bad place....

Someone with dark red hair was upset with me, blaming me for something bad that happened at the Food Guild.

I stop covering my ears hiding under a table tearing up.

I left everyone there, what...bad?

Des's hands?

(Keegan): "There was an expulsion the cake blew up! Bash said he did..bullshit...he did it to cover up someone's folly."

(Carry): "She was here the whole time, she did not blow up the cake!"

(Keegan): "AND What was she doing?! Anything strange..hag like?"

(Carry): *Winces trying to not let him in the door enough to see that AWFUL boa*

I cover my mouth with my hands from gasping.

Someone...blew up....the ..big..meat cake.

I bit my lip, does that mean no party?

Des wanted me to go...and I wanted too..

But did I ruin it?
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Hybrid Hunter Pin

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 10:30 pm

Meredith:

I pull Desmond out of the room but the meat smell was so strong, it stunk up the whole level.

We are definitely going to need to air that out [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 1f629

At least the music was a bit more muffled.

I keep pulling him along until we get to the nearest infirmary.

A worker sees Desmond's hands and gets strait to work

Something tells me the King is still going to want to finish the rest of the party after this.  [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2254] Pity Party   [2254] Pity Party - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2254] Pity Party
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3