Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] The Transaction

Go down 
+8
Carry Foxe
TLG Admin
Zeek Foxe
Edna
Ariel el Martyr
Rukbat Xern
Klaus Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

[2259] The Transaction Empty
PostSubject: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:43 pm

Joseph:

I return to find Klaus hours later and he was by that vase again...

I'm not sure why he took Meredith abruptly, or what he planed to do.  He seemed very unhappy. 

He might have gotten away with charming her to his side from back in the city then like this.

I come up behind him worried enough to interrupt. 

"Klaus?"
 Snarel Town

Last edited by Joseph Sharpton on Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:06 am

Klaus:

Joseph breaks me away from my trance and I turn to look at him.

"Yes?"

I question unsure why he was just standing there Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue90/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:18 pm

Joseph:

*changes subject to respect his vase moment* Wink

"Did you go back and ..do..anything to that girl in the hallway? You know when we we're looking for Meredith in the castle..and found her blood instead."

I ask since apparently I missed quite a bit of ... abduction around here.  

I was going to go to the ranch and check on her but if she is gone already why waste the trip.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:08 pm

Klaus:

I give Joseph a look regarding his very strange question.

Oddly specific too for a one time encounter?

I then remember his peculiar interaction with the young lady which further peaks my interest.

"Someone you know?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:59 pm

Joseph:

"Eh.. you were just super into her and I was gone for a long time.."

I smirk at him playfully though his response wouldn't admit he didn't or did...

I did now question if the sweet little thing was no more....

"Cant a boy be jealous?" I say before strutting away from him to make a point and show.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 8:34 pm

Klaus:

Joseph avoids the question and leaves.

I did not buy it.

"Hmm... well don't be too jealous. It was only a night."

I casually state to see his response.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 9:26 pm

Joseph:

Klaus adds in some final words to make my walk out a bit more awkward and less badass as it was in my head.

*resists FLIPPING out**   What a Face

I go to my room and flip through ship sale ads trying to focus on my latest promises to Echo to go ship shopping. 

I get a little OCD overthinking about it and move to some advertisements of ships closer to her town.

No no thats a terrible idea...

I filter that out biting my lip and try to find one closer.

The fact was I only find her 5 months ago and I was still at a lost at what to do about it, if he killed her it would probably save me from having to decide for myself...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 12:17 am

Klaus:

Joseph doesn't bite.

It did not matter, his irregular actions regarding the young woman in question was reason enough for me to pursue the matter further.

It would be alot easier for me to compel the information I needed out of him, but what fun would that be?

I instead, instruct a couple of vampires to follow him next he is out and report back to me on their findings.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 9:24 pm

Joseph:

I wait till NIGHT our time to move as I wake Echo up.

"Are you ready for the road trip!? Its Friday so you don't have to stay up all day tomorrow." I tease him, since he was so hyped up to go on the ship shopping trip.

Let's see if he still wants to go ..this late at night..
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 11:26 pm

Little Echo:

I rub my eyes tiredly and yawn before nodding my head at him in response.

I get up out of bed and get ready to go, excited to spend the day with my DAD.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 10:06 pm

Joseph:

I was impressed at Echo's excitement. It felt like it was harder every day to appease him since he was getting older. 

Of course we were days away from more ruin and running and hiding so, time to live it up.

"We're taking the shuttlebus , security is still tight so lets both behave and not stand out."  I say worried even more so about what I learned of Bash.

I leave  quick note for Klaus about my trip sticky it to his room. MAY have put ear to door to hear what the hell is going on with Meredith before heading out.

I lead the way to the bus stop as Doren stood there with the little mermaid holding its hand. I asked him to collect her in the middle of the night as I sure did not want to wake up ALL the blind children to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 1:47 pm

Little Echo:

I nod my head in response to father's instructions before following after him and behaving myself.

When we arrive at the bus stop however, I can't help but make a face at WHAT was waiting there for us.

Ugghh are we really bringing HER along too??

The little thing looks up at the both of us brightly and I roll my eyes at her not paying her any mind.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 7:14 pm

Joseph:

"Hello little Mermaid.."

I smile at her excitement and offer her another apple.

((Where we are going son we need all the pity points we can take.))

I tell him as the shuttle bus comes around. I make sure one of our men was on duty at the gate to make sure there was no trace we left  - for Bash to know about not Klaus.

We begin the trek out of the Mosaic dome like structure to into the planetary ruin that was left by the exploding volcano and Boren's falling ship explosion. 

"Seat belts."
I tell the children as it gets rocky. The surface looked dessert like and barren with a orange hue. 

I look over at Echo wondering what it was like for him to be outside the city.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 8:32 pm

Little Echo:

The little mermaid takes the apple eagerly and gnaws away at it in enjoyment.

Father's reasoning for bringing her along was sound, but I still hated having to share his attention with her Wink

I fasten my seatbelt and maybe even assist with the little siren's as well before be begin our journy.

I look outside the window at all the surrounding dessert.

"Cool.."

I mutter, mostly to myself before turning to father with interest.

"It's so bright out here."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 7:17 pm

Joseph:

I fidget nervously when Echo says its bright.

"Yes.. its kinda too much isnt it.." 

*slicks back hair paranoidly in case one of these rough looking eye patched and hook handed old folks sitting around us in the shuttle THINK something of my comment*

"I wouldn't want Little M here to dry out.."
I pat the child's head making an old lady smile at us sweetly.

"Now Echo this ship is for cargo so its not ment to be 'cool'.. but your getting older it wont be long till you can have a much sharper ride..sharp enough for a Sharpton."

*laughs at own joke nervously at what I am seeing out the window*

***the web of trophies splattered across the entrance of the rickety wooden town***  
Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Personality : Stubborn, Moody
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue50/50[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:08 pm

Little Ariel:

*Sucks thumb innocently.*

(Echo) "Daaddddddddddd..."

He groans at the "dad joke" as I look out the window and point at bright coloured things (too young to understand grotesque web of trophies and what they were).
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 9:58 pm

Joseph:

The little mermaid points to all the 'war trophies' I try not to really look LOOK at it afraid to see some relatives..

*covers Echo's eyes even though he is a 'big boy'*
**Afraid BELLA is on the wall*

"You are going to fit right into the family arent you."

I try to hide my worry about this place as I laugh at the young one's morbid curiosities already.

"Did you name her? I let go of Echo too ask. Meri sure named her pet in 3 minutes ...
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 6:59 pm

Little Echo:

Father covers my eyes while the fish gets to see the whole thing.

Ugh, lame..

When I am finally aloud to see again, father asks if I had given my "pet" a name.

"Uhh...no?"

*Shrugs.*

The fish giggles and claps enjoying our attention.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 6:31 pm

Jospeh:

To be honest I was hoping to learn the creature's name but perhaps those savages did not even name them. Echo was in a mood about her so I will just have to wait and see what he comes up with.
The shuttlebus stops I try not to FRET about every rusty nail and crooked wooden board in this DEATHTRAP. As it should be name.

"Echo be careful." 

((Your one of a kind after all..)) I remind him of his LAST OF A ENTIRE OBLIGATIONS TO LIVE.

I let the little one go on ahead across the bridge and open up my umbrella to look like a real posh among the half naked shirtless harry chested blondes in cowboy hats who smelt of horses.

"Lets see the truck add is this way.."
I look at my tablet watch with one hand and balance the umbrella with another and dont notice all the LOOKS we get. Or mainly me.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 10:24 pm

Violet:

I got Gideon who looked grown up enough to buy us tickets. Me, Maud and him hide out in the back LISTENING to Echo and his papa.

We weren't fancy enough to get sponsorships to Royal Academy or nuthing so we didn't know all their SEEING BLIND stuff but we we're doing pretty good.

"Stay close Maudy. No getting lost."

I take her hand and try to keep up with Echo in the crowds.

We are FAMILY and will not be left out of the trip..PLUS where were they taking the mermaid?!

*Joseph gets LOOKS but the three blind children crossing the brdige gets MORE looks*
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:36 pm

Echo:

I follow after dad getting low key anxiety from all the looks we (he) were getting.

The little fish stumbles along ahead of us none to graceful on her newly discovered legs.

She kept trying to blow bubbles from her mouth when we were CLEARLY not underwater.

I try not to laugh at her as she was afterall just a BABY.

I overhear some kids behind us and turn around.

My jaw drops.

"How did you guys even find us?!"

They were  BLIND!!!!!!!

That is so creepy...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 6:02 pm

Joesph:

All the blonde heavy population made me want to see Klaus in such a HAT.

I am tempted to buy him one.....

Alas I am distracted by children, blind children!

"Oh good, your friends are here.."

More little shields..

I smile kindly.

"Delightful. Stay close, so you dont fall behind..'
I gesture for them to step close, very close.

A scarred up cowboy with no nose who was eyeing us...looses interest. 

(Violet): "I have WAYS." She declares and almost trips into Echo as she misses a plank.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 11:15 am

Echo:

I smirk at Violet's trip.

"Oh?"

We all.gather close in response to dad's instructions.

"Is that because you have a crush?"

I tease her in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Edna

Edna

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 1:58 pm

Violet:

Ha Echo-face WISHES he could date ME.

"Yes. I do."

I say matter of fact then cling on Mr. Sharpton's flowing over jacket tighter with a giggle.

((Your Dad is SO dreamy.))

No he isnt he smells like blood and anxiety but whatever grosses out Echo MORE.

Maud catches the mermaid's hand wanting to hold it. I keep a sense on the two of them as Gideon sighs boredly. 

He'd do ANYTHING for me. Even a crazy roadtrip like this. 

That was the kind of power that came with being a BREWCASLTE. One day I will find my people, somewhere... 

In this kingdom I was aware they were wanted for crimes agonist humanity, unethical cloning and enslavement of alien races. What a track record! 

Jospeh did however remind me a bit of Papa and I think they were related so if I stick by him I'm sure to find the others..I think.....

Its a start...

I consister all these things to keep my mind busy while Echo enjoys a stunning view of neo-techno gothic steampunk old west town as Jospeh travels down more draw bridges to the trading post market.

There was a aray of ships of all sizes and shapes in a crater among the rocky area BUT the pink ship stands out among them. Jospeh struggles with going up to it or not Wink

He pretends to look at a truck next to it and inches closer to that pink beauty. 

(Jospeh): "...not you again.." He playfully gets inside to CHECK the seats for the LETTER and the door slams shut on him Wink

sucker.

"Ohhh lift me up!" It goes unnoticed to me as I tell Gideon to put me into the seat of a monster truck.

(Violet): "Can you even DRIVE?" I challenge Echo. I can drive. I play video games duh same thing.

"We should race. I am SO good at seeing blind I can even see blind driving!"

*Jospeh knocking on window to get their attention*
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 1:05 pm

Echo:

I grin when Vi deflects to my father.

She is totally into me...

I do not notice dad being locked up as I am further distracted by the other kids.

I don't get out alot ok.

The bubble-blower giggles excitedly at Maud's hand hold.

Apparently she doesn't either...

Vi challenges me to a race.

Challenge accepted!

She so can't drive. She will not even get her vehicle off the lot.

"We'll see.."

Well, I will.

I jump on a pretty sick bike and stick my tongue out at her.

She can't see that of course but it made me happy.

*Drives off ahead of her.*

"Byyyyeeeeeee!"

I laugh
Back to top Go down
Edna

Edna

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 5:12 pm

Violet:

Oh my..did he just REALLY drive off.. I thought we we're going to play pretend.

*just hears an annoying thud coming from somewhere - Jospeh trying to get out*

"Ok Gideon, you get in the seat you drove before!"

(Gideon) :"Yeah before a musket went in my eye!"?'

I buckle up Maud and Mermaid as we switch seats and he starts driving running over curbs and wood piles after the sound of the bike.

I try to sense for you know...living people.. hopely Echo doesn't go down the street XD
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 9:16 pm

Echo:

I look back to see the blindies hot on my tale.

They actually weren't doing so bad.

I keep to the immediate area, having the time of my life.

I wonder where dad is?

*Shrugs and keeps on racing around.*
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Personality : Innocent
Home Base : Snarel Town

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 11:01 am

Zeek:

What happened to Dad was scary.

Mom tried to assure that it would be okay and that they'd figure it out when he first got home.

That wasn't that long go though and I still occasionally get swept up in anxiety and feel my insides tighten. I just hope he gets okay soon.

Mom had been locked up in the lab since trying to figure out how to make a venom that could kill the worm while leaving the host alive. But apparently, it was difficult given the whole no test subjects to actually try stuff on or anything.

She kept pacing around muttering to herself.

I nervously fidget and decide to go visit Mofo. He's so big and sees all. Maybe he knows where there are worm people, so mom and dad can test them.

I head out, I end up going through the trading market thinking maybe I can at least glance by as I pass through. Maybe I can get Dad a get-well present? Or find something helpful?

I hear a lot of sounds of engines and the crunching and splintering of wood as well as wood getting knocked over.

Since I was walking around, I stuck to the curb thinking it was safe.

It was not.

I eep and run over to the parked vehicles for cover, ...as if they could stop a moving vehicle in their tracks...

...I should have stayed home...
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 11:30 am

MoFo (Monster Guardian):

Mayor Top Fox on behalf of his great uncle Dr. Foxe. has allowed the hunters to allow lax in the fort town knowing the vampires were here and taking the bait.  

ALL were disgusted at the vampire's use of kiddy shields.  

Orion falls for the trap and is locked inside Miss Ettie's car but the children scatter taking other vehicles and driving around since everyone was sent away from the parking lot awaiting the trap to set.

This confuses me from my goal to obtain the Xern heir for Dr. Foxe. 

Young Master Zeek comes on secne and I finely react sensing him in danger.
I start to web the bike and truck trying to slow them down till the stickiness makes a complete stop.

((Young Master Zeek, we believe one of these children have the power over the worms, can you tell which one is the Xern heir?))

*cleans mandibles STRESSED which one it is*

Jospeh continues to hit at the window and sees Zeek*

(Jospeh): "hey you! What's going on open the door!?"

*I tap the roof with one of my hands and hiss*
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 11:46 am

Little Echo:

My bike slows to a complete stop and I nearly piss myself at the sight of the GIANT SPIDER behind us.

*Screams like a little girl, looking completely LAME in front of the other kids.*

Like dad right about now Wink

Klaus Sulez is pleased by this post

Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 12:09 pm

Zeek:

I listen to MoFo. Oh! Everyone was already on it! Of course, they were!

But at least now I get to help too!

Hmmm...

Is too distracted with the important task to pay any attention to the guy in Ettie's car.

I go over to the webbed-up vehicles and try to use the hunter's sense that all the vampire hunters talk about. I get startled when one kid starts screaming and I cover my ears at the loudness. Besides that, something about the tone and pitch was giving me waves of anxiety. It reminds me of the bad times... Or maybe it was this whole vampire thing to begin with.

My heart races and I feel my nose start to bleed.

I approach the screaming kid and sense out. There's this... unusual-ness about it... I think it's the whole cloak thing Erkbloods have that the hunters talk about.

I wipe off my bloody nose with the back of my hand, it keeps running though so close to the Xern, and point at Echo.

(("I think it's that one."))
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 12:55 pm

Mofo:

*watches with many compounded eyes *

*makes hisss backing away at the screaming one. Terrible.*

I realize the others seem to have blindness. They do not respond in the same way.

(Violet): "Hey...Echo!? ECHO?" She screams worried at his tone.

(Gideon): "Whats happening man??"

A little redheaded girl reaches upward to touch and feels one of my legs.

She screams bloody murder.

((Do not be alarmed I mean you no harm)) 

They all scream.

Apparently the one with sight young Master Zeek singles out.

I web him up for transport and load him on my back at once. I raise up Zeek to offer him a ride too, unless he would prefer the swing home. 

((Good job young master, may I ask what of the others?))

I would think the mayor would send them to the orphanage since they were victims of vampires surrey our heroes Meridieth and Desmond shall show them a better way of life to be adopted.
Back to top Go down
Zeek Foxe

Zeek Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 1:33 pm

Zeek:

Eyes widen when the girl starts screaming the name "Echo".

Freezes stunned.

Everything was so fuzzy back then, but there were always words and sounds in that unseeing haze.

I'm too out of it in the bad times to really understand or comprehend the present, let alone think of an answer to MoFo's mental voice piercing through my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 1:54 pm

Little Echo:

I am caught off guard when 4 eyes singles me out.

What's with the bleeding no-

I go immediately quiet recognizing him.. or at least his smell/taste.

While I am distracted the spider captures me and places me on its back.

(To Dad) ((Dad! Dad! HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!))
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Species: : Sirrinal / Spirovore / Human
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue70/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:01 pm

Carry:

I struggle after the bomb attack, I am usually immune to the worm but this one was different. I still remember getting close to it, seeing the unnatural frost glimmer. The unnatural cold. 

I saw my own breathe as I spoke and ignored it as in my head. The nurses cleaned up my eyes as best it could but there was a film over it akin to frost that looked almost like scales.

My eyes always were directly attacked by my enamines over the years many times so I was used to yet another struggle with then.

I play it off fine to not worry Ettie when we go back home but the whole while I start hearing voices. Voices I knew very well, trapped memories from the hive mind that could so factiously haunt me.

I move away from Ettie on the hypertrain trying to stop all the imagery I was getting from the hivemind. All the terrible terrible things that happened to her...the feedings...and..

I cant even look at her. I rub my pained temple trying to block it out and think higher meditative righteous thoughts. 

(Ettie): "D..dad whats wrong? Are you sick?"

"NO." I snap a little  not at her but at everything in my head and leave to hide in the back of the train. The darkness did not help clear my head. A cargo crate breaks open and all I see and feel is dirt pouring out on me.  

The train announces we stop, and I wake up to nothing but food and supplies in the cargo. I find Ettie on the train quite shocked I left her alone she must have been terrified.. 

"Etta.."*gets flash in Raginbar POV of him saying Etta  to Rosetta before biting her* "lets go home.." I murrmur looking away from her. 

(Ettie): "Mmm mo.m!" She calls for Zorra to tell her I was hurt after saving the castle ball from a bomb. I stumble a bit weakly looking at Zorra desperately like she can save me from ...all this but... then I get flashes of everything Raginbar put her through.  Her awful capture because of me. It finely felt right to see it in his eyes - like I did all that to her and.. the baby because I did didnt I. They did suffer because me. 

"It been too long Zorra, aren't you looking marvelous..." *channels Raginbar vocally with a slight english accent* errr I need to ..to .. get to work. My..eyes..again." I grimace not liking the input finely coming out of my mouth and not saying in my head.

When I  saw Zeek I could taste his blood and had to puke. Not the best welcome home to the family Wink

Being alone helped but then I heard the heart ticking ticking ticking. There was a wet sample of a vampire heart in the crypt. 
And now the worms swimming inside that have connected to mine. 

I hear my name being called and stiffen feeling like someone touched my neck.  The pity, the guilt.

I try to make a serum to cut my telepathic connection, just shut it all down that should do it..  desperately with all her distracts  I broke everything I was working on and was clawing like crazy at the floor trying to find her.

I sent Ettie back to Morgain hoping Raluca wouldn't haunt me so but it did no such thing to help. 

I end up bashing my head into the wall sobing and clawing myself for Zorra to lock me in the celler and throw away the key.

"Zzzor I cant.. I cant I'm so sorry please..." I hate to ask this of her. Make her relive it. What he did to her..broke her down to do..

"Make me like Zeek...then I wont be..a vampire."
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:15 pm

Mofo:

Young master has done enough.

I make sure he is safety netted and then I push the pink car towards the master's ranch.

Once I disappear town folk come for the poor blind children who we have FREEED from the vampires, they would be on their way to bigger and better things Wink

I knock on the doors of the ranch awkwardly sensing master was not in a good way. 

((Mistress! Master we have the heir vessel and his vampire))

Jospeh breaks out of the pink car and I raise up on two legs to shriek paralyzing acid into his face to sit back DOWN. 

It does not work! How strange.

I am forced to snap his spine/neck to keep him down. Since hes undead killing him is merely 'go to sleep'.

*sits on body like a cat would a toy*
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 7:45 am

Zorra:

"Ettie?! What's the matter!?"

I had rushed out hearing Ettie call for me, then stopped in my tracks and tensed at the Raginbar-ish accent and words. I gazed at him as a cold, horrid sense of what had happened washed over me with no warning.

No... No...

Carry... 

It was terrible. I couldn't hold back tears, no matter how hard I tried for the children. Because I knew... Knew this was the worse thing that could happen... Even death, no matter how world-ending and heart-wrenching, how it would have taken a piece of my soul with him... At least he wouldn't have had to suffer long... And he would have been whole and as himself. And then his soul would also be in heaven with the gods.

After all this time it had almost been finally over.. He was gone... All that remained were frozen worms... But now... Now he was inside him...

My love... My poor poor love... His mind and body shared with that monster... An unending torment. A desecrating and twisted unfairness to everything the family had already gone though.

A part of me wonders if it was good he sent Ettie away... At least she wouldn't have to see him like this... And maybe she'd be safer... But would her gone just end up with one less thing for him to cling too and be himself?

I flinch when Carry bashes his head into the wall and look on, haunted in heartache. I want to stop him, but I'm afraid... Afraid if I touch him, Raginbar will come out.. or.. or Carry might accidentally hurt me which in turn will make him feel even worse then the living hell he's going through now. I can't... I can't make it worse for him...

I look distant. His request... I feel my breathing quicken unconsciously, my body shakes.

"Carry I... I..."

I shake my head, breathing in hard, as I feel a new wave of emotions wanting to swallow me whole.

I let the tears flow through a grimace and I slide my back down against the other wall near him. I gaze upward unseeing for a moment, before I put my head in my hands and sobbed to the compounding weight of the present and the horrors of the past, pressing down on me. Choking out air and extinguishing the light and the peace we had only so briefly had.

When the last of my strength leaves me from my exhausting despair I'm force myself to remain here. Remain in the now.

I look through the tears at Carry.

He's in so much pain... So much...

How can I... deny him? If it might end this torment... help him?

I flicker of an unconscious grimace twitches my features but I know.. I have to push through.

I nod and breathe in sharply, blinking the tears from my eyes.

I whisper. "Okay..." Breathes heavily. "Okay..."

I slowly look towards the door, emotionally drained, but there's good news from MoFo. I wipe a my ears with the back of my hands, and push myself up.

"We'll leave that as the backup, ...okay?" I tell Carry before I go out.

(("Thank you, MoFo."))

Doesn't notice Sharpton under MoFo as I gaze up at the back netting.

I wince at the thought and presence of Xern's so close but try to focus on the immediate goal of this is to save Carry.

"Xern!" I proclaim loudly and pause to swallow. "We have a worm of yours!... We want you to take it back!... If you don't, we'll have to make you do it the hard way... And I'm sure a lot of people around here will enjoy doing it the hard way. You, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 8:30 am

Little Echo:

*Projectile vomits at what just happened to dad.*

Gross..

A woman enters our scene talking about a worm and that I needed to take it back.

She wants me to what?

*Starts crying confused.*
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue70/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 9:05 am

Carry:

I try to get a hold of what little I had of myself.  I should not have asked that of her but the fear of turning was too great. The souless void of being a vampire. I rather go to hell then be that there is no hope of redemption for them. I already have been separated by so many love ones that way I would never see again in death. 
 ...and here they are with me in a sick twisted demonic way not the real souls I knew and loved. 

The boy's presence stirs something, I know who he is and all about him all at once. 
Zorra tries to get him to help me but he just cries.

I slowly get up holding my pistol to my back trying to brace myself to shoot if I snap again.

"He may have...went under the reeducation....or blocked it all out. I need..to remind him. Mm Z..orra get the heart...please? Maybe it will help..him."

I stand up holding back acting like one of them in her pressence.

"Its the Addams's tomb."

I turn to the boy and kneel down.

"Rukkbat..."

*touches his head and shows him many times vampires never touched him, how they walked around him or did what he said absentminded somehow would take place. Something his brother joked about would show up*

"They always were listening to you... they have to obey you.. do you understand? Do you remember thats why you exist to be their living vessel. They treated your family like pets because they need you and the moment the last of you die.. they all die.. but your not the last one.. I can feel that. Your sibling is out there.. maybe more then 1?  These vampires will seek you all out just like they did before.. they need you because you can control the worm... so look deep..shhhh see the presence inside me is the very same one.. you've known all your life.. every vampire you ever grew up with, your grandfather and now..your mother... call it back to you.. make it leave me..command it... and I'll let you all go back..whereer you came....and if you can master calling to the one in me..you could find your mother and your siblings... your all connected..so try...for them then..not me."  *English accent*
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 9:32 am

Zorra:

The Xern cries and I clamp my teeth down.

I didn't believe it. Maybe he just looks young but is actually hundreds of years old for all I know.

I give Carry a nod, but first I notice my poor baby looked in shock and I don't blame him. I scoop up Zeek, he flinches back at the touch and quietly whines a little and twists trying to get out of my grip, not really seeing me. It breaks my heart.

I pay no mind to the blood dribbling down from him and onto my shoulder and get him away from those monsters. I deposit him on a sofa and breathe in a sniffle.

"I'll be right back okay." I refrain from trying to give him a soothing pet incase it freaks him out again. "It'll all be over soon.... Soon." I repeat, moreso trying to soothe myself just as much as him in his daze, as I look away for a moment, before heading off to collect the heart to bring to them.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 11:24 am

Little Echo:

I sniffle and wipe my runny nose.

The strange man sounded kind and he seemed to know things about me and my family.

He said my sister and brother could still be alive.

I perk up filled with HOPE at the thought.

I then remember what dad said about strangers.

I wish he was here, but he was.... smooshed.

The man's mate was scary, she reminded me of mom when she was mad.

I didn't want to know what the "hard way" was so I do as they say.

(To Erk Worm)((Come out Erk Worm. Please.))

*Nervously looks at man hoping I did it right and he would let us go.*
Back to top Go down
Ezra Foxe

Ezra Foxe

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 3:11 pm

Ezra:

*messing around in the crypt again trying to practice climbing and swinging on the big Sorin statute but I never get up so far passed the armor  belt buckle*

I sense Mom coming and drop down. 

....bad stuff was hapenng... at least Zeek went off to help and Ettie is off saving lives.. 

"M..mom? Whats..going on?" I wince I smelt Zeek's blood on her too and worry.

"Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 3:29 pm

Carry:

I hold my head feeling something but..

I struggle with how much information I just gave him.. alot of that wasnt me unfornatenly. 

From what I saw and felt of what the creatures knew was Bellatrix was encased in ice in Boren's lab.

If she ..gets out..

...she will....

...has?

"You..you need to really command... ...with.. a source in mind.. visualize it..." 

I KNEW it was not a good idea to open the jar but...

Where I was standing it was 'open' to my mind anyway.

"My wife is going to bring something..a vessel.. thats where you need to forcefully command it... into..its a vampire's heart.."

[2259] The Transaction 2f187a4ddbdcf6570f2c749bc073d8e9b069dbef
*Flux cant find a screenshot from the Strain wiki took it off, so AI made this pretty one lets roll with it.
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:31 am

Zorra:

My shoulder felt a little cold as the blood streaks cooled, but I had much more important things to occupy and focus my mind on.

Ezra asks questions and I wonder how much I should or shouldn't say. What if ignorance just gets him into trouble if he tries to help or find out for himself?...

"An Xern is here." I glance around uneasy, as if more worms could suddenly unfreeze and head for us at this very moment.

"Yes.. You can help.. If we bring the Xern the vampire heart that's down here he might be able to..."

I struggles to say help because when has an Xern ever done anything beneficial? But I also don't want to be graphic with him either. He doesn't need the... shivers visuals..

"Fix... a.. problem... with your father..." I hesitantly finish.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Foxe

Ezra Foxe

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 6:55 am

Ezra:

I nervously listen to Mom. She was really going through alot.

There was alot that they all went through even Zeek and Ettie too.

I didn't blame her for not telling me more. I just felt so helpless...

I perk up at something I can do.

"I can help!" I see what tomb she was looking at and push at it trying to move the marker and push it open. I prepare for a zombie attack but the tomb was empty the only thing sitting on the plate where a body should go was a jar. 

A musical tone hits my ears. Ettie always said she heard music down here.. I guess it wasnt just one of her funny stories that never made any sense.

*worms hit the glass making more musical melodies sensing lifeforms and BLOOD close after sitting in darkness so long*

"Thats creeppy..."

Why do we have it?
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:08 am

Zorra:

"Thank you." I say after he opens it.

I watch and listen warily with a frown.

"Indeed."

I grimace not really wanting to go near it but I don't want to risk Ezra either.

I consider asking him to make up a web so we don't have to touch it but... I don't want to risk it accidentally breaking or taking too long to get out of the webbing either.

It takes a moment for me to move but I push through with willpower over freezing in fear. We have to save Carry.

"Keep a close eye on it. If it looks like the glass starts to crack, web it and run and get your father, okay?"

I take the glass, holding it with both hands but away from my torso as far as I can help it, keeping my arms extended. I can already tell this is going to be difficult to hold it like this for long.

Starts to head out with it, flinching as the worms musically bang up against the glass at me.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] The Transaction Left_bar_bleue95/100[2259] The Transaction Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:46 am

Carry gave 'Rosetta' a grave even though she died Raluca the vampire because she tried very hard not to fulfill that destiny and he tried to save her from it. He believes he did save her by killing her, in the end that's what she wanted.
  He kept the heart Raginbar had ripped out  and preserved to give a funeral too. for his friend Rosetta to be remembered separate from the souless vampire she became. Its not common knowledge outside just Zorra that Carry kept it, most think its a empty tomb.

Raluca's heartworms are amused with the plan and long to meet this new cursed being they will add to the jar in the hopes to save Carry..

They plan to consume the frozenworm and gain its cursed power...

*darts in and out of heart excitedly* 

((Yes take me to my belooooved)) *multiple squeaky voices project from the glass coming out as frequency music*
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:56 am

Zorra:

"Err..."

I'm just going to assume that means Carry given all the effort he did in preserving her..

Yup...

Nothing else concerning going on here...

"Alright..."

Takes the jar to Carry and the... Xern.

Glances at Ezra hoping the Xern doesn't sway him with the young looks.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 5:05 pm

Little Echo:

A jar containing a heart inside is brought over.

*Gulps*

*Commands the Erk again to leave the man with much more sterness.*

(To Erk)((LEAVE AND GO INSIDE THE HEART!!!))

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:25 pm

Jospeh:

I wake up in a blurry haze, feeling lost in a memory of Auntie waking me up, saying something in my ear I couldn't quite make out or cared enough to.  After a moment in her presence that honestly never felt that comforting in life I am struck my all the pain at once. 

Noooooo. I panic remembering the spider and.. Echo and..

I go to scream but the presence gets in my head again.

I focus on the worm ripping out of the mans head not quite as clean cut as they wanted it to be.

I cant even think of anything else my eyes go wide at the jar. Beckoning.  

I could have all my powers back.... *influnced easily by it like the eye*

I must have that jar..

I flash out hoping the female would be distracted by her bleeding mate and try to take the jar - oh and Echo too.

"RUN!!" I scratch the web free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] The Transaction   [2259] The Transaction Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] The Transaction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next