Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2259] A Troubling Reeducation

Go down 
+5
Princess Blythe
Juliet Robinson
Desmond Deathwalker
Beolan Starker
Rulez
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rulez

[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty
PostSubject: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:55 am

After The Underground and The Meeting.

Juliet Robinson:

I sigh, standing in front of the medical cabinet, daydreaming of the mascarade yesterday. I wish I had been able to sneak in and catch Sebastian's eye before that darn attack! I got all dressed up in what I've heard gossip say is his favourite colour. A pretty silver gown and found a lovely matching silver mask with mysterious black lace rimmed around it and silver lipstick.

Oh... It would have been perfect... His piercing eyes see mine beneath the mask.

I shiver and curl my toes just thinking about it. I don't even notice the running behind me.

Suddenly I feel someone breathing down my neck I jump with a slight squeak and turn look over to see the doctor.

"Oh! S-s-"

Before I can apologize he shooing me aside so he can unlock the cabinet and pull some supplies out.

(Dr. Mizzree): "I've been calling you for two minutes!" He shakes his head and releases a breath and some annoyance and gives my a patient smile. "Try to be more present, Miss Robinson."

I swallow. "Ri-right... I..." I watch as he runs out and I warily follow. And cough smelling smoke. Is there a fire??

I suddenly see one of the big three or er Two! Naked! Gawks. It's Desmond! He tries twisting and turning hanging in the air of some invisible grip like some sort of poor captured animal. Black fire covers him burning and causing smoke to billow up the ceiling. I see a nurse using telekinesis to hold him up. I notice the nurse and the other beside her have burned hands. They must have manually tried to hold him down at first...

(Dr. Mizzree): "Now Mr. Deathwalker. I'm sorry about this but it's for your own good and for everyone around you."

(Desmond): "It's lies! It's all lies!"

(Dr. Mizzree): "The sooner you can come to terms the sooner you can find peace and work on yourself." He looks to the nurses and then sees me just standing there. "Robinson. Get a muzzle, please."

"I.." I blink stunned. "Muzzle... Him??" Am I... Still daydreaming?.. Why is it Desmond and not Sebastion?

(Desmond): "No! Stop it! You don't understand! It was Beo's ex!"

(Dr. Mizzree): "Robinsooonn!" He sing songs loudly.

"R-right..." I run over to get one. We keep them nearby the entrance for the unruly carnivores.

I bring it over. The nurse telekinesis him down to his knees so I can reach him. I lean down and shakily and hesitantly try to get it on him as he moves his head left and right.

(Desmond): "Listen to me! Just listen!" (("Why wont anyone listen!!"))

He mind blasts his plea at us and I swallow saddened by the whole display.

Poor Desmond... He was so skinny, boney and frail.. No wonder he finally snapped. Had he been mostly starving himself?

The second nurse forced his head forward and held it still, so I could put it on finally. With it in place, Dr. Mizzree finally feels comfortable in his own safety to inject him. I watch the needle melt before it touches him. He screams as the metal drips and burns onto his arm.

(Dr. Mizzree): "Err... Robinson, be a dear and get a glass of water..."

I think he needs a lot more than a glass...

I go get some and hesitantly toss it at the flames. It evaporates before it touches him but Desmond screams even louder freaking out even further. (Due to water allergy).

Suddenly electricities shoots out of him and lights break overhead.

(Dr. Mizzree): "Please lad. Just try to calm down. You'll thank us later when you realize were just trying to keep your from eatting anyone else." He looks at us. "I guess were going to need to hose him down."

Desmond shrieks like a kicked puppy and suddenly the fire sinks into his skin and vanishes.

(Dr. Mizzree): "Ah there we go. Starting to see reason. Good lad!" He smiles jovily an finally pulls out the second syringe fills it, gives it a tap, Desmond watches as the bubbles go to the surface and winces and flinches back as Mizzree lets out some of the fluid. Desmond makes whined noises and keeps trying to scoot back into the invisible wall holding against him, but the good doctor sedates him.

I don't realize I'm holding my breathe until the burny smokey air's tickle in my throat becomes to difficult to bear. I turn my head coughing and look back to see Desmond's body slump limp.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 1:13 pm

Beolan:

I pace around watching tanks of black ink and water with faint movement from what may be squids or octopus.  

I wonder what Blythe was doing? I didn't really pay her much mind on the Neoplanet. She wasn't around much. Sorin's whole family seemed to have a sort of creepy evil genius scientist vibe to them but..this.. yeah..

I see a gurrney that looked like has seen some stuff. Very stained. Gross.
I've had some time to calm down from my initial crazy attack on edge from trying to reach the NEO in time.

I didnt make it...

It seems life went on though. I didnt matter. Everyone moved on without me.

I punch at the wall trying to get out but Boren's shield held till my knuckles were blue.

"Damn it!"

Someone kicks down the door and I think I am FREE. But a gas bomb of sorts is tossed in like no one wants to storm into the lab without first knocking me out.

....I dont think they are here to save me.

I dont even know who would at this point. Even my 'buddies' Des and Mer were probably to busy Wink
Meradeith remembered at the end I think.. maybe she still hates me. Maybe my death gave her the closure she needed. 

I consider these thoughts before loosing sight and passing out....

*Peacekeeper unit in high contamination gear stabilize Beo and start snooping through Blythe's lab setting up yet another CRIME SCENE. 

Beolan is secured safety and brought to the Reeducation Center awaiting Bash (and of course Klaus's) judgement for the time being. 
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 11:22 pm

Desmond:

After waking up feeling off and sluggish from whatever drugs they pumped into me while I was out, I'm led into a chair with restraints. Once I'm seated they strap me up, including one over my forehead to hold my head still. They finally remove the muzzle and a girl comes over with a tray of lab-grown cell-cultured meat and someone plays a video in front of me with 'carnivore reconditioning that real meat is bad and hurts our friends and we don't want to hurt our friends.

I witness horror shots of screaming, close-up shots, a flash of teeth, and 'fake' blood slashing out from something off-screen. Jolts with a flinch as I get jabbed with syringes repeatedly that extend from the restraints during these images (to associate pain with the images).

I close my eyes tightly. The visuals and drugs make me think of what poor Meri's last moments, making me feel sick.

I feel cold metal on my face and a zap of sorts and suddenly my eyes open by sort of muscle stimulation technology. Blinders are raised from the chair to block peripheral vision. There's only the screen and darkness to my sides.

A woman on screen takes a bite of some lab-grown meat and goes, "Mmm, isn't that delicious?"

One of those mantis cricket humans starts playing therapy bug music too as the screen goes back to gory images, like slain cattle mixed in with shots of morgue bodies splayed open for autopsies.

Gets sucked in, zoning into it all due to the drugs.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 7:38 am

Juliet:

Gapes in disbelief at what the Peacekeepers bring in.

It takes a moment for the shock to pass but when it does I frown and sideye the water cooler with suspicions, wondering if Dr. Mizzree's grandson accidentally overdosed the medically enhanced water... again...
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue99/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 8:49 am

Blythe:

The soilders were a little to happy with aresting me. 

"Excuse me! I can walk!" I zap the cocky young one back for trying. Tully winces unsure what to do since he was on my personal guard. 

Someone returns to declare Beolan was found in my lab

(Tully): "So its true.." He looked at me disappointed yet not terribely surpirsed.

"I stopped the attack.."

I sigh frustratedly heading to the Reeducation Center that I  normally regulated experimenting ..er I mean checking up on all the dangerous alien refugees and former Boren monsters.

((KLAUS! Klaus! Bash is sick you know WHY you know I didn't do anything! Please Klaus!)) I call for him too till the frequency sheilds start to muffle out my transmissions. 

Does he really hate me that much?

I recall him in my room demanding to find Bash but he could not even say why. He couldn't talk to me, he told Jospeh too..

I don't think the level of heartbreak and betrayal I felt could be withdrawn without dissecting that undead mutherfucker.

"Dr. Mizzree! Come now do you think these charges are realstic? I went to get Beolan before they turned him loose on us after that blasted 2 week notice. They have nothing to attack us now." I call to him as I enter hoping he could see how silly this was.

Des was arested for eating Mer and.. that didnt make sense either. But they sure wont let me out if I try to get them to free Des.  

What the hell was Klaus doing? Did he eat her? I cant imagine why he would get rid of all of us unless it risked his skinny ass.

I notice Beolan and the young scientist stares.

"Juillet please wheres Dr. Morgain, Foxe! Tell them to come here they can settle this.."

... if they are here we are all screwed. Klaus was thorough I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue20/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 10:25 pm

Juliet:

Okay... Not a drug trip. What she said sounded too sane and real for the situation... Though... Wouldn't it seem sane and real if it was one?... Hmmm..

(Dr. Mizzree): "I see." He looked from the Princess to the Peacekeepers then back to her. "Well,... we'll try to get this sorted out." He goes to get a nurse to see if she can ask the nurse troop to see what the King thinks if they can get to him.

I look up sharply at my name.

Sebastian's sister needs my help. Eyes widen as I feel awed. If I help her... Maybe... Sebastian senpai will notice me!  [2259] A Troubling Reeducation 1f62e 

"Right! Leave it to me, your highness!"

Foxe is gone though at his ranch... But maybe Dr. Morgain is in the labs!

Strolls with purpose to the labs and a giddiness in my chest.
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Personality : Spontaneous, a little bit Mad
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue88/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 1:32 pm

Morgain:

I try to find some extra data to bring the Foxes. Blythe brought back something from Boren's ...they were experimenting on the frozen vampires.

This is all related.

I need to get back to that human village, my outpost see how fast they are regathering, closer to... HavenHELL. Its all happening. Its unavoidable.

I'm mumbling crazy talk about clones and a TOWER and humans when Juillet comes in.

"Oh hello?" 

I look at her  trying to refocuses on the present. Not the horrible awful future.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 2:41 pm

Juliet:

I don't understand what he's talking to himself about, but I at least heard about a tower. I assume the poor good Doctor is having a traumatic veteran's moment. But at least it seems to have passed as my arrival seems to job him out of it. Which is good since I would like to impress Sebastian's sister as soon as possible.

If he hadn't though, I would have had enough self-preservation instinct to wait. I wouldn't want to accidentally become a part of some horrible nightmare reenactment.

I go up to him, politely and timidly, not wanting to come across as threatening in anyway to potentially set him off. "H-hello, Dr. Morgain... Um, Princess Blythe is here... Um... Apparently, there are charges against her and she's hoping you could settle it?.."
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue88/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 12:17 am

Morgain:

I frown at the news. Charges against Blythe..

Oh there was quite alot to charge her with. 

I think finding her always unsettling since Shard's attack. She hasn't been right and nor would I think she would have been. Besides the point it was a dangerous game she was playing with Bash. 

She could not control Shard ... she can not control him. 

He was finely growing up and he would have to be rid of her somehow to be free of it all. 

Hm. I consider it. .

Settle it. Does she mean... kill her?

I peer over the girl with my wild eyes wide.

"Tell me...what do YOU think. Did she..do it?"

I ask this young innocent soul to gauge her reaction. I touch her shoulder looking her in the eye SOUL DEEP.

The Princess was not popular or well liked.. and no one wants a QUEEN after Myra.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 8:42 am

Dr. Mizzree:

While Blythe's situation is sorted we still had the Starker to deal with.

He could easily gas us all so this had to be done especially right from the beginning. I looked into the backup server data and it mentioned fire as being the gas' counter...

It was a very good thing then that we had a fireproof room for troubled fire power users and pyromaniacs. 

I wheel the unconscious Beo to it now in a wheelchair with a couple of nurses in tow. The room was coated from floor to ceiling pitch black and a pire of wood and a black coated pole was placed in the middle of it all with black coated metal chains. One wall had a screen embedded for the mental reconditioning program

I had thought up the room as a type of sympathetic therapy. A way for the patient to experience the terror and harm of fire personally so they can understand the horror they would inflict on others by it.

The nurses and I chain him up and I give Beo a good dose of drugs, before we set the pire on fire and exit the room, with the TV turned on to visuals of rubbled and burn victims. Both real footage and staged makeup displays.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 10:15 pm

Beolan:

I wake up confused no longer hearing the drip drip of water and the squids of Blythe's lab. 

Instead I ..smell... feal...FIRE.

"AHHGH!"
I pull on my chains alarmed at everything around me all at once. 

My eyes dart to the room blaze and the glowing visuals (TV screens)

"Hey! HEY?? HEY!!?"
I call out to snuffle out my screaming unsure who short of the Overlord himself would be doing THIS to me.

"JEM!?" 
I call in desperation. "JEM!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 10:38 pm

Blythe:

I flinch hearing Desmond and Beolan's torments and wonder what room I'm going in....

I don't think anyone KNOWS what will really hurt me but Klaus...

SHIT

*considers just transporting away while I can but waits a little longer*
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:47 am

Juliet:

Okay, the timidness wasn't just an act anymore. Dr. Morgain was... an intense and genuine individual... Very passionate about everything it seems... Kinda admirable actually... In a... Scary, hot old man kind of way.

"Um... Well.... She did have Beolan... And the Peacekeepers had to bring him over to the center, not her.. So... Yeah... But.. Isn't that a good thing?... That she had him?.."

I ask Morgain uncertain, both because I didn't know myself, and because I felt a bit scared of saying something he might not agree with.

I mean, it did seem better that she had him. And she was the King's sister and all.

But.. Wasn't it a bit weird she kept him to herself instead of bringing him here?..

Maybe her lab is more secure?... But then... Shouldn't we have at least been told to send some people to assist her as back up?...

She couldn't really be with Boren and was going to release Beo at the end with him already in the middle of the city?... Right?...
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:36 am

Morgain:

I listen to the girl speak of Blythe's troubling situation. 

"It DOES look bad.."

But dont we all have strange unexplainable things in our labs at one time... Wink

"But yes.. its better she have him then..whoever planed to release him. After all we we're told he betrayed us. Destoryed the Neopalant on purpose.. set that fleshy bomb.."

I pause dramaticly and notice all our computers blinking and fizzing a little.

... the budge all went to those many themed rooms... 

I hit my old laptop trying to unfreeze it. Then forget I was mid sentence.

Oh yes..

"Do you think Beolan did it? After all... he was never explained. Hes not Shard's son.. hes a mystery Starker. He never quite fit into the ..way things were supposed to go."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue80/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:08 am

Desmond:

Everything was a sensation trip. The TV and all its visuals. My killer dry eyes since I can't blink or close them, the shooting pain from the needles, and the dripping wet rivulets of cooling blood from the wounds. The sounds of the TV and that constant white noise of Lyratisan bug noises. Even my sense of taste isn't spared as a nurse force-feeds me lab-grown meat and covers my mouth when I want to throw up, so nauseated with everything all at once.

I hear the nurses, "Such a pity," they say. "I was such a Mes fan too." "Terrible... But I guess we all should have guessed this would happened eventually... She was a human and he's a predator..." "You can't victim blame her. It's all on Des for eating her." "What do you think she tasted like?"

"SHUT UP! SHUT-" My words are cut off by another fork full of meat. I choke it down with a vocal sob, because my dry eyes are too spent at this point for tears.

"Now, now. You used to be such an eloquent young man." The nurse tisks. "Once you come to accept everything you can just forgive yourself instead of lashing out at everyone else and being defensive about it.

I want to cry. They're lies! Lies!... Right?... Right?...

... Right?...

There's a drumming of my heartbeat in my ears and a searing heat on my skin. Everything just kind of zooms in focus from time to time, my breathing loud, so very loud. As if it could drown out everything.. Is this a reaction to that evil liquid medicine or righteous fury? Fear? Will my heart give out if it keeps beating this fast... Can that happen?? Am I going to die??

Then I start hearing Beo's voice. His screams and calls.

No.. No... He's... He's gone... He's dead...

I think I have truly lost my mind.

I scream and light myself on fire. The nurse feeding me jumps back and the gossiping nurses finally come into my narrow blindered view looking alarmed as they look over her just in case.

The smoke billows off me and the above fire suppression system sends out a blaring alarm and suddenly water rains down.

I scream ever louder as it sizzles and burns against the hellfire, creating a humid cloud of vapor that sears my lungs and throat, everywhere those particles touch and with every breath.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:59 am

Flynn:

via GIPHY

((Dessssmoond)) I call coming through the electricity of the center in ANGER as they touch, mock and prod my chosen one .

((Desmond you gave heart and ..soul to this city, these people and look how they turned on you....they deserve to be punished..))

I find fault in the walls and the pressure of all the simulation rooms to cause Beolan and Desmond's rooms to split and open as fresh fire billows into Desmond to empower his hellfire and the water puts out Beolan from the flames. 

Because of the pressure and fear the gas starts to raise up designating the ceiling and the tv screens above.

((Have you noticed how this false Starker causes you failure, you are risen up when he is put down and you are put down when he returns. As opposing as the forces around us..))

I narrate as fire and flood destroy parts of the center in different yet destructive ways.

I travel through the sparks to the vapor and gas above.

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 1:10 am

Juliet:

I get sucked into the drama of it all. It was such a big picture, life-changing moment and he was such a theatrical man. Dr. Morgain was so compelling and thoughtful.

"But if it wasn't him, who?

Suddenly, I get painfully knocked against his consoles as the building jerks and shakes and Morgain's equipment rattles.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 1:44 am

Desmond:

I.. I don't understand... Beo... Is here. ACTUALLY here. And I'm... I'm only really able to notice it through my horror and pain because of God dad.

I listen to him as he empowers me to help free me from this wretched, traitorous place.

God dad knows all. He is GOD after all. I listen and take all he has to say to heart. Every word is true. I helped these people and all they did in the end is try to ruin me for it.

And Beo is here. Did he cause it? Did he poison them against me and spread the lies???

Maybe he didn't. Maybe he did something else. I don't know. I don't understand how he fits into everything. But I don't have to know everything. What I do know is he IS a liar. He IS a betrayer. He was gone for so long. Left Meri and I to think he was dead. His last act betrayed us and destroyed Neo and now here he is when everything is horrible, so very wretchedly terrible and wrong again!

And I TRUST in Father Flynn. I trust his words. I trust in his way. He is right about EVERYTHING.

The new hellfire burns away my restraints and I push myself up to rise.

My Lyratisan's scream and run. Some of the other variety of nurses try to use their telekinesis to contain the damage and me, but my father's flames will not be held back.

"ARGH!" I push out smoke and flame with enough force it's like a telekinetic blast slamming them back and searing them in the heat of hell itself.

I take forced measured steps against the heaviness in my limbs from the drugs. Eyes still wide due to the Lyratisan medical devices around the side of my eyes.

I heavily breath the painful vapor hair with a furious grimace, but the just fuels me. Just another back drop that fuels my conviction and fuels my connection to my adopted God father. Because if he is fire, then to burn just makes me feel closer to him. (Even if it's technically done by water, since I presumably can't be burned by normal means.) He is my true father. My biological one never was anything to me.

Beolan looks like he was even on a pyre. As if father himself gifted Beo to me to burn him in his holy flames to send him to hell or heaven or whatever comes next for people like him.

I breathe in the pain, bracing myself, and then step forth and stream out the hellfire like a blazing inferno at Beolan.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 8:38 pm

Klaus:

Once inside the clinic, I skip the formalities as time was of the essence.

The staff provide me with information on Blythe's holding cell and I FLASH over to it at once.

"Well this is new?"

I vocalize so she is aware of my presence.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 8:45 pm

Blythe:

I was just going to transport away since I fully can but FINLEY Klaus shows up.

It really sounds like Beolan and Desmond are bringing down the house if you know what I mean...

Now they are doing DUEL torture, where they making patients attack one another?? 

*because WHY would those two best friends ever fight if it wasnt drugg induced* 

Fuck?

Klaus says something smart and I loose any patience I had for him because based on that reaction he was not troubled at all by ANY of this bs.

I transport in front of him.

((You did this!?))

*slaps him HARD*
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 9:09 pm

Morgian:

Juliet asks me if it wasnt Beolan then WHO.

"That is the question!"

I sense something about to fall and tug the girl along with me out of  this lab as a whole shelf comes stumbling down.
Bottles break, chemicals bubble, walls shake.

"THE BREWCASLTES ARE COMING THE REDCOATS ARE COMING!"

I warn everyone hitting multiple more nurses to RUN with my cane. 

I fast glide down the halls as things get relatively WORST. Props to that Klaus boy for entering this hellhole as it all goes DOWN.

Darkness..darkness has fallen...

*eyes dart around the unseen is STRONG* 

The dark tendrils that look like doodle flowers grab at me from above and trip at my feet.

Yes a visitation but for WHO?

WHO!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Left_bar_bleue100/100[2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 3:11 am

Klaus:

The sting of Blythe's hit was notable but it did not anger me in the slightest.

I outstretch my jaw in recovery before turning to address her once more.

"My apologies sweetheart, but I actually had nothing to do with your current predicament."

I slip myself to her other side in blunt response.

"I am however in quite a hurry so I will keep this brief. Your son was severely attacked by an Xern vampire."

It was simply a speculation on my part but I truly believed I was correct.

"I need your help with getting him inside his secret room to heal. Due to his current state of mind I assume you haven't any hard feelings to be of assistance?"

I cast a shield around her just in case she goes in for another hit Wink
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:42 am

Blythe:

I give Klaus a look for calling Bash my son even more disturbed then the news he was attcked.

"Friend of Joseph?" I sneer at him for bringing those creatures here in the first place.

He's a fool if he thinks he can control them.

"Fine we'll try to the light, but if hes a vampire I'm going to kill him."

*I press on his shield with a dark look.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 10:20 am

Klaus:

Blythe mentions the vampire's connection with Joseph and I pause for a moment wondering if his disappearance was in any way related.

She then agrees to help and I drag her along with me using the shield as I did not trust letting her out ;D
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:21 am

Desmond:

Just as the drugs were burning away from my newfound and empowered burning body heat, the floor, sopping wet, hellfire burning and disintegrating finally gave way, splintering and crackling. I fall with an "Oofh!" and hear a scream from another of those damn Lyratisans. (Juliet)

I catch sight of Blythe in my peripherals and look to see her encased in a shield by Bash's supposed friend. Was he a traitor working with Beo!??? Did they bring her here to mind warp her too with their implanted lies!?

I bare my teeth, eyes still wide due to the Lyratisan medical devices still attached.

I get up and suddenly teleport to Klaus and kick him with hellfire-ignited combustion-powered force. (since a normal kick from me would be pathetic and do nothing) "Let her go! Leave her alone!"

[2259] A Troubling Reeducation 7hK9
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 12:07 pm

Klaus:

On our way to Sebastian, I am attacked by a creepy looking chap and sent flying backwards, landing quite hard on my back.

I lose control of the shield.

Ugh..

"Was that really necessary mate?! I'm already cream crackered!"

I get up and take a proper look at him.

It was Desmond.

How the bloody hell did he already get out???

I was REALLY hoping for a longer stall until I could get this Boron madness figured out and release my sister.

No matter...

With an underhanded flick.of the wrist I send a hex shooting at him to try and knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 3:46 pm

Blythe:

I give Klaus a long look at his 'shield' as the building burns down.

((Transporting is faster..)) I was about to hit his shield with my own and see if I could break it though I wasnt sure what type of tech he was using.  He went on such long trips he could be using any race's tech. Maybe Jospeh's.

Desmond kicks him away from me and I inch back in surprise at the force.

"Ah, nice to see you out Des."

Klaus said he wasn't responsible for us being here.. maybe for me since that was on Bash.. but I dont know I don't think Desmond ate Meradith meaning one of Klaus's spawns might have. 

I give Desmond a wink and TRANSPORT Klaus after he uses more foreign tech into Bash's secret room.
Playfully I push him into those very silk pillows that reeked of Meradith.

.... hope Bash didnt do it.. yikes.

"Stay here."

*LEAVES him in the room to think about what he has done to go get Bash and transport him in the room next*
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 4:22 pm

Desmond:

The dark curse ends up just getting absorbed due to being the Dark Lord's vessel, which ironically makes me less sleepy because of it.

I give a brief nod to her wink. After she disappears, I remove those devices off the sides of my eyes and blink my dry, sandy-feeling eyes. I sneer as I close my hand around the horrible things tightly, and channel the energy powering them into myself then dropping them to the ground.

I turn back to the task at hand. Squints peering around for Beo.

I try to scent for him but there too much smoke, dust and the scents from the fleeing nurses and doctors that run past that I don't smell him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 5:14 pm

Klaus:

Well that was a disaster..

I get up off Bash's pillows and catch the strong scent of my sister.

Clearly I underestimated the intensity of their relationship.

"Blythe!"

I call out after her when she leaves.

She wouldn't kill Bash for being a vampire would she?

.... would she?
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 8:26 pm

Blythe:

I teleport in, not bothering to excuse it in front of witnesses right now.

Little Ettie scurries away followed by the others but Fretta eyeing me worried.

((LEAVE))

(Fretta): "We're stuck inside.."

I ignore her and laugh sadly kneeling down to him. 

"Sebastion!" All my BIG talk to Klaus melts away seeing him. 

"Come on... didn't you always want to fight vampires..you finely got a chance and you blew it.."

I slightly zap him with some of my energy but not enough to bring him back. I was too scared to resurrect anyone after how screwed up that made Shard.

He was ripped up, to pieces though, Bash's body didn't look THAT bad to reanimate. 

I loose my nerve to do it myself not trusting Boren's power.

He needs to come back himself.. 

I transport back to the hidden chamber freaking out.

"Here.here.... Put him..over there.."

I tell Klaus voice breaking emotionally , wanting to let him do it. not wanting to touch him or look at what happens.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 8:35 pm

Beolan:

*severely BURNT because FIRE WEAKNESS Evil or Very Mad *

I pant unable to see straight, I lost Desmond in the haze but heard him fighting someone esle.

I pick myself up hearing screaming, seeing blurred figures running. I felt deafend and roll out through wooden and glass debris trying to find a clear area somewhere.

I hiss finely sensing HIM again. I stop myself from mauling Desmond who no doubt has ENJOYED my absence all these years and never thought of me ONCE.

I cant make a counter attack, not like this...

My ONE saving grace. Water I hear trinkling.. now after excepting Blythes underwater squid lab I would not want to go back down but this was serious.

I drag my burnt and charred wings into a open canal and shriek into the night, into the WATER.

*Beolans fallen friendship bracelet lays in the soot for Desmond to find*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:14 pm

Klaus:

I take Bash from Blythe when they enter my scene, as she was in quite the emotional state.

Bash's blood was.. overwhelming.

I try very hard not to respond to it as I place him where instructed while holding my "breath".

"How long will it take for this to work?"

My pupils dilate and I step back trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 10:09 pm

Blythe:

Dont cry, dont cry, dont cry...

Shit...

I stare at the wall as if that helps, but somehow not looking at it made it worst.

Then Klaus asks a stupid question.

"How would I know?? Do you think even I understand this power?"
I hiss at him and finely look.
I pull Klaus further back as Bash is engulfed in the resurrection flames  afraid as I not quite sure what would happen to a vampire  exposed to that.

"Th..there hes back.."

I bit my lip not quite liking that phrase for some reason.
Maybe because he was pretty mad last I saw him. 

And hearing him wake up screaming/burning just was mortifying. 

*stays very close behind Klaus when Bash wakes up NAKED from the flames burning up his clothes and looking YOUNGER. I was afraid he was going to still be pissed at me or worst so now... *
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 12:58 am

Klaus:

Blythe gets defensive regarding my question.

"Well you would know more than I would sweetheart that is for certain."

I return my attention to Bash when he bursts into flames.

Apparently this was a good thing?

He soon awakes screaming and I cringe a little bit at the show.

Blythe remained very close behind me.

(To Blythe) ((Do I want to know what you were doing in secret to that Starker boy to make him so mad?))

I jest if only to distract myself from Bash's new body.

I was however, quite relieved that he was ok.

That was close..

"Welcome back to the land of the living dear friend. Did you miss us?"

I say in a rather chipper sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:40 am

Desmond:

I see the bracelet and pick it up. I look at it in my palm and wipe at the soot with my thumb.

I refuse to burn it up though. Because of its connection with Ettie.

It was so strange... Why did he have it still after all these years when he was a traitor?...

It must have been more a symbol and connection to Ettie, than Mer and I. I would understand that. Not that he was ever here for Ettie either. Bastard. Letting that poor girl think he was dead too.

I close my hand tightly and it shakes. I head towards the personal belongings area, unphased as more destruction from the fire I had started was still going on around me. I was going to get my bracelet and my stuff back. These filthy Lyratisans will not have me or anything of mine.

I get and put on my own bracelet and things and pocket Beo's former bracelet. I would... Have to figure out what to do with that later... I can't right now.

Could the bracelet be a taunting sign? I suddenly realize with worry as I witness doodle flower tendrils, (that a young Lyratisan briefly gawked at and was clinging onto Dr. Morgain mouth agape at everything).

Was Beo going after her next like whatever he did Meredith?!

I head off determined to find and get to Ettie before that bastard could hurt her or eat her too.

Has no idea she's here in the city and starts teleporting from building roof to building heading to the hypertrain to get to Snarel town.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 8:34 pm

Blythe:

I really didn't enjoy Klaus finely being back to his funny self again. I haven't seen that in awhile. But now was not the time so he was probably just fucking with my head. I move away from him not answering the question quite hurt by his implications. 

I brace myself for Sebastion's reaction expecting only the worst to happen really.

Instead of looking at me angrily he looked at Klaus with surprise and a flash of anger.
Maybe he's going to blame him for this.
I realize I didn't even find out how this happened from Klaus but there was no point in asking, I already know he won't tell me the truth he would play innocent when he certainly was not.

I nervously turn around to give him one of the sheets.

Whatever funny moment between him and Klaus left, and Bash was squinting his eye trying not to shine light out of it.

(Bash): "ughhhhhh..now ..what happend.. dear friend?."

"Whats the last thing you remember?" 

I look him over once more concerned.

(Bash): "Mer..." *tries to get a raise out of Klaus with a dry liplick*

omg he ate her!!

*tries not to react after initial flinch* 
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 10:00 pm

Klaus:

Sebastian's response confused me.

He was not acting.. himself.

Then again he has been rather mad these last couple days so I will give him that.

However his response to Blythe was a bit much.

"How about we fill you in once you have some clothes on?"

I propose before wandering over to where the door was.

"Blythe would you mind opening this up again?"

Such a silly design for a silly room which I been far too many times.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 10:17 pm

Bash/Boren:

I brush the sheet material with my hand in confusion while they continue to chatter.

Blythe levitates clothes to me and does not open the door for Klaus fearing his escape I see.

Hmm? 

I put on the pants and a robe before getting up.

"I'm serious Klaus what bit me.it wasn't you was it?" I tease him innocently. 

"Its not out there still is it?"

(Blythe): "Desmond and Beolan are loose too.."

"Really I didnt..know they were captives? Is there anything else I should know?? I feel so..lost"

*gives Klaus a youthful look of confusion like when we first met*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 10:54 pm

Klaus:

I grind my teeth in agitation when Blythe refuses to open the door and Bash proceeds with our conversation half dressed.

Bloody hell...

"No of course not, it appeared to be a vampire of the Xern variety, and a female one at that. We are out looking for it of course but so far found nothing."

Bash claims to forget everyone we had both put in jail.

Again based on his continued confusion regarding Meredith's death I did not find this alarming.

More irritating really.

"Yes, all captured and lost in nearly a week."

Clearly we are only working with the best and brightest here Evil or Very Mad

*Sighs.*

"Meredith is also dead."

I remind him for the THIRD time.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:38 am

Blythe:

Klaus wants me to let him out. Hell no. 

"Jospeh should have to explain this, you've been without him for days lately ..related? Wherever is he?"

I snap a little. All that effort to wipe them all out and why is there  Xern back at all? What an awful time to piss off Des.

(Sebastion): "The memory lost is.. annoying I know I'm sorry to be such a burden, Im surprised any of you tried to bring me back at all...it might have been better if you didnt.." He sighs annoyed at all the news. 

He took Meradith's death quite well? I try not to ponder if he ate her or not. Between the  resurrection effect, curse with no treatment thats alot of memory loss from two sources. Im surprised he isnt acting like a teenager again.

*would secretively enjoy it*

"Dont say that."

I give him a hug fully taking advantage he doesn't remember being angry at me.

He sighs annoyed but it didn't seem at me but the memory loss as he got up to pace. 

(Sebastion): "While I can.. remember it... .From what I can gather we cant handle Des or Beo without Mer. It throughs off their little... thrapple.. this puts us at a large disadvantage in a Xern resurgence, whatever would you advise I do Klaus when those doors open? Enlighten me." 

"The so called return of Boren is in one week too.." I remind them.
"Thats why I took Beolan first."

Come to think of it they were cutting up Xerns too...

damn...

If only I found whoever is impersonating Boren and doing all this. The place was dead and all their goodies just left?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 1:07 pm

Klaus:

I give Blythe a dark look when she takes another jab at Joseph.

"Let me out and I'll get you the answers you need."

I snap getting impatient and yes, very overwhelmed at it all.

Based on her previous reaction to my comment regarding the Starker boy, I hadn't much worry about letting Blythe out.

She did however, seem a bit nervous of Bash whose puzzling reactions I must admit was a bit concerning.

I really didn't know how far back he needed explaining but based on some of his mannerisms *twitch* he seemed to be of adult maturity.

"Here."

I send them both the notes of the meeting regarding Boron's return from my communicator to theirs.

"This is what we got for the attack plan. I am not sure if you have managed to get ahold of any of our allies for backup."

I am not too thrilled with the evacuation idea.

"Getting Desmond and the Starker boy back should be our main focus. Yes, Meredith would be a help but she is dead now so we need to be creative. Blythe were you able to figure out what was wrong with the boy when you had him?"

I ask presuming her innocence also observing Bash's face for a reaction.

"If Beolan is clean that is one less thing we need to worry about. I would even suggest leaving him.."

He shouldn't be able to track down Meredith unless he discovers Russia then FUCK!

Fuck, fuck, fuck...

"Desmond is perhaps the greatest priority as should we capture him at the very least we can retract what makes his bite so lethal to the Xern monsters and weaponize it as a defense."

I pace around.

"Bash you have the city's resources at your disposal order the city police or whoever else to go after the escapees. You are the King afterall and as this Xern attack was aimed directly at you I could recommend you stay hidden for now and perhaps some room service?"

I take a jab at him next still disturbed what I smelt 😵
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 8:55 pm

Blythe:

Klaus gives me a dark look when his boycandy is threatened.

((Oh I wont hurt your sensitive little boyfriend. I HELPED him get to that station remember? But no one else on this planet would ever be so lenient with a Xerrnn..)) I say in a sing song voice playfully. 

Despite my teases he is helpful intending Sebastion notes, that's what he needs. To write it down before he forgets. 

You'd think the memory lost would be a little easier to maintain in a highly advanced society but he never seems to use our advances well. 

I skim it a bit since I was NOT invited to the meeting in general. 

I look up at his question.

"..I believe he can still be controlled ..it looked like a neural link in his head so even if the attacking force isnt Boren, which I dont think it is.. they can control him like Boren. I was not given proper time to open up his head.. alas."

Sebastion gives me a look and I know I went too fair for his delicate palate. 

(Sebastion): "Tamsin will do his best I'm sure... let me tell him to focus on Desmond. At least to remove the vampire problum."

*tries to mind sense nephew*

"Oh my-" *shierks a little in alarm and grief*

Poor Sabel.... at least she missed that one.

Sebastion reacted nervously, from shock I amuse and paced around sitting back on the messy bed at the room service statement. Ignoring it completely.

(Sebastion): "Well Klaus your plan is good if it wasn't for my army being massacred by this ONE vampire.. in mere hours. We still have the hunter society and the remains of the Bloodwatch but you best keep your men down there if I call them out. They wont give mercy to you over her..."

He looks down too emotional from the loss of Tamsin to say anymore.

"Couldn't your vampires just attack her, I mean your always spawning out more of them dont you have enough for a dog pile?" I ask in a whine, why do we have to waste LIVING people.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 1:09 am

Klaus:

I sigh at Blythe's comment regarding Joseph.

This whole conversation was quite tiresome, there were just too many factors at play.

I try to stay focused and continue.

"Well that's not good. It appears we will have to capture the Starker too."

I try not to think negatively of Blythe's last comment regarding his head before proceeding to the next subject.

Bash mentions Tamsin and Blythe has quite the reaction in response.

"What is it?! What's wrong???"

I ask confused, before Bash answers me quite plainly.

The king's security detail has already been slaughtered? How alarming..

Blythe whines out a new suggestion and I tense up as our conversation was only going in circles now.

"Blythe, I am not-"

I stop myself from being sucked into her CRAZY Wink

"My vampires are no match for a being of that magnitude, should we choose to entertain a mass slaughter I suggest a better plan of attack than "dog pile".

oi..
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 9:30 pm

Blythe:

Klaus acts like hes not turning people left and right.

((You got neck kinky with a TEDDY.)) 

I remind him. What a FREAK ;p
He says his vampires even in mass number were not match agonist one of the old ones. 

"Not even 100 to 1 chance?" I gap at him, why was he so weak.

"I saw hundreds of bodies frozen in the citadel lab, you could use.."

(Sebastion): "Mass producing vampires, imagine what the Guildmasters would think?.. talk about excommumication for us all." He smirked a little too dastardly. Must be a high off the energy. You feel indestructible for awhile.

(Sebastion):: "Its not off the table Klaus. If we cant hone her in or get her off the planet with the Starker or trydien. Though I'll need you to be the better vampire. One way or another...after all she could be turning as we speak... I almost was."

I pale a little, not good. One has taken out so many imagine newborn vampires or mindless ferals from the worms...

Sebastion ponders this and opens the portal door for Klaus to ACT.

(Sebastion): "I'll play sick...since I'm such a target. Its on you now old buddy.."

"What about me?"

(Sebastion): "You'll have to lay low. I just..arested you didn't I?" He points out. 
I suppose I cant rule in his stead after that.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:19 am

Klaus:

Blythe judges me for the Teddy to which I had no defense Wink

She then continues to pester me regarding my weakness to which I was FULLY aware until she mentions the bodies in the citadel.

"Not your usual scene is it?"

I note.

Is too DISTURBED by Blythe to even notice BASH.

That was, until he seemed to be in agreement with Blythe about my vampires.

I give him a look.

"Fine, FINE, but let us all hope it doesn't come to that."

A newborn is a newborn, whether it be of Xern origin or cursed into existence both are highly unpredictable and uneasily managed. 

We would be better off controlling Boron's hybrids. 

Which does remind me..

Bash finally opens the portal.

"Splendid!"

I chirp in as he reminds everyone of their obligations here on out.

Like we needed reminding..

*Exits scene and goes strait to work*
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:11 am

Cole:

I somehow manage to get back without being a vampire's delicious dinner.

But see the building on fire!

I go up to Grandpa who was outside of it with some other workers who had stuck around to see if the strange dark flames would be put out.

"Uh.."

(Dr. Mizzree): "Oh Cole! There you are."

He grasps my arms briefly in greeting and I twitch my attention awkwardly.

"Right so.."

I glance at the building wondering if Desmond would even still be anywhere near here under reeducation care or was taken to the police station.

"I was asked to let you know that Desmond was probably set up and to let him out to help with the worm vampires."

(Dr. Mizzree): "...." He was giving me a pointed look.

"......" Antenna twitches uncomfortably.

(Dr. Mizzree): "I see..." He looks back to the building. "So we treated him for friendly eating when we should have treated him for friendly fire."

"I.. don't think that was the takeaway..."

(Dr. Mizzree): "No matter. He's gone now."

I wince and tense uncomfortable as he pats my head and ruffles my hair.

(Dr. Mizzree): "It'll be up to the Peacekeepers to capture him if they want to bring him back for more treatment... Hopefully, some of this will be salvageable and we'll get enough drugs to really try better next time."

"Uh."

Thinks about the blood splatter everywhere and the dead bodies.

"The peacekeepers are dead."

(Dr. Mizzree): "Oh?" He asks surprised. "Well..." He shrugs. "That's a shame."

He takes a plastic cup from a cooler that had been brought out to help hydrate and clear the throats of the people who had breathed in the smoke. Not to mention the druggy effects of the water on the mind. He takes a gulp and makes an 'ah' sound.

... How many cups has he had before I got here?...
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 6:40 pm

Sebastian/Boren:
I listened to a news report of Klaus's speech I found it quite lazy but everyone was so desperate for something I'm sure its fine.

It was MARVLOUS not to struggle so much in my head, freeing, empowering.
After a few days confined to my secret chamber - Still immersed in the tantaitizing otherworldly hair scent and no change in the missing persons. I have no choice but to act.

*not for own selfish reasons of course but for ALL* 

I sneak into the Reeducation Center after hours to make sure there was less...witnesses.
I had full grasp of my mind and REMEMBER what I forgot again and again.
I know there's theres a few I can trust whole heartedly. 

"Juliet" I say in a sing song voice staying in the shadows till the flash of blue light in my eyes gives me away.

"Can I ask you a favor?" 
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 7:41 pm

Juliet:

I was so lost in a daydream of imagining Sebastian and Dr. Morgain arguing over who gets to save me from a tribe of savage humans turned horrid un-sparkly vampires surrounded by burning buildings that I completely forgot what I was actually supposed to be doing.

I snap out of my daze hearing my voice called so sweetly and by 'that' voice.

I turn and look to the shadows. I wonder when that electricity is going to be fixed after that awful strange fire and weird technical glitches.

"Oh!.. O-of course!" I bow my head. "Anything you need! Anything! Just ask! I'd love to help you in anyway, your manl- Magisty!"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 6:11 pm

The Imposter: 

I smirk at her little slip up FINELY catching what she meant. 

"Thank you Juillet. I really appreciate it. You see its all been down here since Mer was killed so  I think its in all our best interests to  do something about it....this is top secret."

I lean in close and hit send on my device to transfer a complete list of all we need, there wasn't cloning chambers here. 

We have to use  the citadel.. it was quite looted already Blythe told me but the internal chambers intact...

"When you have it I'll be waiting outside for you."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 8:20 pm

Juliet:

He's so close... And it's just us... I start to feel a bit sweaty as I gaze at him enthralled, with a head tilt. My ear wings gently fluttering and my antenas straight at attention.

I listen intently to his every word.

He is always so captivating and great at talking and speeches and the like... Unlike some of us...

It was true. Things have been spirally. First Mer, then the Hand of the King and the peacekeepers, and even Ettie! It was all so tragic!

My already wide-eyed gaze somehow even gets wider.

Top secret!? The King trusts me! The King trusts me!! Eeeeeeeee!

He gets even closer!

I cheeks turn a bit green in a flush and my earwings start to flutter incredibly fast like a hummingbird.

He'll be waiting... For me...

I feel a cool tingle up my spine.

"Of course!" Then realized I shouldn't be loud being a secret and all... I clasp my hands over my mouth. Lowers head and whispers.  "I'll get it all right away."

I leave before I can freak out in front of him. Goes in the next room and punches the air and kicks, grinning.

AHHHHH!!!!

Accedntly hits a coffee table with my arm. Ow... Rubs it.

I look at the communicator fasinated.

Oooo. The King is so brilliant.

I glance around and try to not act suspicious but totally does look awkward with a plastered grin as I head to the chemical storage area. I start grabbing stuff, glancing at labels and checking the list and put them in my bag.

(Dr. Mizzree): "That's a lot of chemicals."

I jump and spin around, knocking over a vial in the process, it shatters to the ground.

"S-s-sorry." I stutter and look around for something to clean up the glass with. 

Gives up because I'm in a hurry and bends down to pick them up bare-handed. Dr. Mizzree bends down and catches my wrist. I look up at him startled again and see his frown.

(Dr. Mizzree): "Is something wrong Juliet?"

Oh no! Someone already suspects something!? Why can't I be good at this like Jem in her spy movies!? WWJD? What would Jem do??

She'd... She'd act. Acting is all lies right?

Just like the shiny vampires...

But not Sebastian though. He's shiny and not even a vampire!

Sebastian... So sparkly... And such a charming knight and king...

Dr. Mizzree snaps his fingers on his free hand and his antenna's moves a bit. It causes my to blink and lean back.

Where was I?.. Oh right! The mission!!!

Dr. Mizzree's horns start to vibrate and I hear the calming tranquil melody of cricket sounds. He rises guiding me up by the wrist.

(Dr. Mizzree): "I know these are trying times. But if you need medication..." He peers at the partially emptied medical cabinet, then at my bag. "You should let me prescribe it for you. Instead of medicating it yourself. You're still a cadet you know... This... Is a bit much for one of our kind."

"R-r-right. N-no. This isn't for me..."

I quickly try to think. Right. Act. Lie.

"This is for the- the some of the cadets... There... There not taking it very well... Cadet Ettie's kidnapping and all... I.. I figured they N-need something to help."

The Old Lyratisan peers at carefully, then stops his horn buzzing.

I suck in my stomach with anticipation wondering what is going to happen next.

(Dr. Mizzree): "I see..." He lets go of me and gives my arm a couple pats. "Well that's good initiative on your part. I'm impressed. Getting to the problem before it worsens. Carry on!"

He turns away and I relax my body and shoulders and let out a breath. At the door, he turns around and I quickly stand to attention.

(Dr. Mizzree): "You should take some for yourself you know. You gotta think of your own health. If your not in top mental shape how can you help others?"

I give a warry smile. "T-thank you. I'll take you up on that offer."

He gives a nod and leaves, muttering.

(Dr. Mizzree): "You'll need it." Then says louder in a yell. "Cole! There's a broken chems vial in the storage room! Clean it up!"

I quickly look back to my list and finish packing. Then head out to the DNA catalog room.

I glance around carefully at the halls and then into the room.. 'Sweeping the area' as if someone could be hiding behind a fridge.

Oh yeah. I could be in a spy movie like Jem.

Jem... I feel a bit sad at the thought. Her being... gone...

I shake my head. This is the present. I can't daydream what it would be like if she was here right now or imagine her wandering the halls with me like were super spy stars together. Sebastian is waiting for me!

I go through the fridge and look around at all the labeled DNA vials. S.. S... S... Sulez!

I pull the vial out and peer back at the door nervously. As I turned towards it and straightened, I accidentally bumped the top row, aka those without last names. Klaus' vial accidentally falls into my bag. I assume the clinking sound is just all the vials moving around. I close the fridge, put Mer's DNA sample into a cold container, and stick it also in my bag, then head out to the records room and make a digital copy of Mers files, and human files in general, onto my communicator.

Then head out, quietly closing the door behind me to go meet Sebastian outside as I mentally imagine Jem all stealthy around corners and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2259] A Troubling Reeducation   [2259] A Troubling Reeducation Empty

Back to top Go down

[2259] A Troubling Reeducation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next