Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Wellness Check

Go down 
+4
Joseph Sharpton
Beolan Starker
Meredith Sulez
Princess Blythe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Wellness Check - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Wellness Check - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

Wellness Check - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 9:38 pm

Beolan:

I thought I was free from the waking nightmare as I neared the mouth of the cave but it was far from over as I am forced back to the cave wall.

"NO!" I struggle agonist him as I am pinned. I panic trying to shake my head loose from his grip and his demands.

*tries to rip hand free taking skin with it. I freeze up hearing a faint.. faint scream that I was SURE wasnt apart of the nightmare*

"MERADEITH!!"
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 10:58 pm

Shadow Being:

The female responded quite well to her torment and was currently bleeding out on the ground.

The male however, responded more to her suffering than that of his own.

I change tactics and disappear, creating the illusion that the female ran into the caves to set him free. Upon removal of the last nail, I project the male turning on the female and brutally attacking/raping her.

This scenario caused a more favorable reaction from the male, to which he shot up through the rock ceiling in retreat. 

The resulting sunlight forces my own withdrawal and that of the others back into the EYE.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Wellness Check - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Wellness Check - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:40 pm

****Sorin, William and Bash leave The Sound of Music thread, on a mission to reclaim the missing wall trophy, Myra's eye.***

Bash

I eyeball the Will guy. I don't NEED a bodyguard. I hope he isn't taking this seriously. 

I try to distance myself from him embarrassed. Wasn't he a human or something? *only heard RUMORS DOESNT KNOW SHIT*

"Oh what's that..?" I HEAR something right away, like a pulsing frequency, ancient rhythm and Dad looks at me funny. 

(Sorin): "Maybe you and Will should stay on the sh-"

"Nooo.."

I step off the ship boldly but my eyes travel across the moving body of water flowing past.

Shimmering.. cold..water..

*almost trips on a branch not looking where I was going and if he falls its up to WILL*

(Sorin): "It has taken root here..deeply... you can feel it everywhere..we have to remove the eye at once. Its contaminating the whole planet.." 

*Myra*: "Sorrrrrrrinnnn" the wind blows sounding like a womens voice
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Wellness Check - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Wellness Check - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 10:34 pm

Meredith:

My nightmare becomes a reality when my fall ends with several broken bones upon the forest floor.

My initial scream was gut wrenching, the ones which followed were small and repetitive like a siren.

When the initial shock of my trauma had passed I cried out for help again and again but no one came.

I wondered what fate had became of Beolan as the night's demons continued their torment even after I was crippled so greatly.

Surely he wouldn't leave me? 

But the possibility that he was dead seemed to horrible to imagine.

My bleeding was slow and at times I would pass out only to be awoken by insects lapping away at my wounds or the sound of a growling creature far off in the woods.

The thought that I would become some wild creature's dinner paralyzed me.

To be eaten alive sounded even more unpleasant than the relentless throbbing of my broken bones.

I could not move. 

I hoped I would pass out and never wake again.

It seemed like the more peaceful way to go if there was anything peaceful about this.

I hallucinated a lot more... mostly that witch. That terrible witch that kept my father in a constant state of drunken madness.

My own father appeared to me as well. A light in the darkness.

I was uncertain how this hallucination served as torment as all I got from it was comfort.

Tears roll down my cheeks in response to my suffering.

My father encouraged me to keep fighting but I could not.

What hope had I on this desolate planet? It was a miracle I survived as long as I did before Beo found me.

I knew nothing of survival. Nothing of the woods. Nothing of life.

I never left my house as a child for my father feared the witch would take me if I did.

While the other kids were off playing I would watch them enviously from my bedroom window.

Alone... always alone.

My half brother, Klaus tried to keep me company when he could, but due to my father's volatile mood swings, I never got to see him for very long. Our age difference was also notable, and father often put him to work with the slaves while I played by myself on the hardwood floor.

I close my eyes remembering my brother disappear into the forest line never to be seen again.

Like so many other children before him..

Father was convinced the witch had him, but he never did anything about it.

It made me so, so angry.

I once tried going after him myself, but my efforts proved unsuccessful and I was disciplined dearly for it. 

My father's hallucination interrupted my childhood memories.

(Olaf) "You must keep fighting. You can't give up."

He strokes my hair as I let out a miserable sob.

"Please dad, just let me.. just let me go.."

Let me die..

Last edited by Meredith Sulez on Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:12 pm

William:

I grab onto young Sebastian before he falls.

"Saved ya!"

I grin, trying to be funny but something told me the young Prince wasn't too thrilled with my protection.

The King vocalizes his assessment of the planet and I nod my head in understanding sensing something very off about this place too.

I swear I could even hear it in the wind...

I think to myself before walking head on into a spider web.

"YIKE!!!!"

*Wiggles around trying to get it off.*

Hopefully there wasn't a spider attached ;(
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 10:14 pm

Bash:

I flush embarrassed I got 'saved' already by Will.

"Thanks." I sigh hoping that's not ALL I am going to face.

I get ready to fight retracting my claws at Wilam's squeal, but it was just a spiderweb.

I flick it off him playfully.

"Even?"

Dad hears something and moves passed us I chase after him and am hit with strong blood and untreated infection - covering up a SWEETER smell.

I gulp.

"Is she dead?"

(Sorin): "This is probably a trap she may have the eye-"

"Hey!?"

*Doesn't CARE if she attacks me, I rush over and only hesitate where to bite.

There was alot wrong with her. I pick to finely bit her arm to heal her with healing venom* 

That would be wrong to let her sit there any longer..

((It will take some time unfortunately but you should feel better...soon. Hang in there.)) I try to sooth finding myself stroking her HAIR.

(Sorin): "Do you see why we dont take him anywhere." He ticks and EGERY waits for Meradith to go hag.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Wellness Check - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Wellness Check - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 11:07 pm

Meredith:

(William) "Awe well hopefully the poor thing is ok."

I hear a few voices before gasping at a strange nip.

I open my eyes and see a boy hovering over me.

"T-t-thank you."

I look over at his companions stunned, having a hard time remembering why I was here or anything at all really.

I look back at the boy who was stroking my hair in thought.

"Are you real?"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 7:10 pm

Bash:

I try not to make a face at how bad she tasted Wink

Gotta keep up the dashing hero at ALL times during rescue. 

I'm sure she's a pretty girl when she's not rotting away after all. 

She asks if I'm real.

"I am. Names Bash, whats yours?" I ask since she seemed awake enough.

(Sorin): "And are you alone?" 

Darn I knew I forgot some protocell. 

I gulp a little as the sound of her heartbeat distracted me but I don't let go of her till she heals more so she doesn't just ragdoll back down in the mud.

The eerie wind blows and I peer into her eyes to see if the special eye was in there.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:56 am

Meredith:

"M-Meredith."

I respond knowing THAT at least.

The other male asks if I am alone.

I nod my head in response before stopping myself a bit unsure.

"I mean, I think I am?"

I glance over in the direction of the caves for some reason before becoming distracted once again by the.. very cute boy.

*Blushes at his stare before turning away shyly.*

"I think I heard something coming from those caves."

I point out to them.

"But I could be wrong, I was a bit out of it.. after the fall."

I look upwards at the treehouse, more confident now that I could feel myself heal.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Wellness Check - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Wellness Check - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 pm

Sorin:

It would have been hysterical if she rose up full hag and scared the boy STRIGHT back to the village.

Alas the girl was just a girl and said there was no one else around. 

I don't think the eye is in anyone here or they would not have resisted showing themselves to me.

She mentions a cave and her mental state after a fall, both quite possible results.

(Bash): "I'll check it out!" He volunteers and carefully lets go of her, making sure she could sit up.

Hopefully something is truly frightening ... and not more cute girls.

"You're quite a survivor young miss." I say impressed before directing focus on Bash making his way to the cave.

"If you are truly alone, then this is no place for you.. do think about coming with us. I have a planet I made myself no fowl harm can touch it." 

I give her a slight glimmer to see her reaction before slowly following after Bash and Will, I linger behind to let them face what is in their first for Bash's sake.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Meredith:

The boy leaves to go check out the caves as I push myself to stand.

I was quite filthy and gross. Not to mention completely famished.

The man he was with compliments me and offers me to come along with them.

"I would like that very much."

I respond not wanting to EVER be left alone again.

(William) "Now be careful young Prince, there could be a monster!"

He teases as I follow their group to the caves.

"What is your name?"

I question the one (Sorin) as he seemed to be important.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Wellness Check - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Wellness Check - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 7:16 pm

Sorin:

I keep a keen eye on the cave expecting the worst. If there is no vessel holding the eye then its clear madness waiting in the shadows.

The girl managed to get up and I look over at her intrigued by her moxie. 

"King Sorin..."

I forgot what the humans little legend called me, it was a terrible name anyway.

I whisper to a cadet to run back to the ship and get her a pizzapuff from the vending machine. 

The poor thing was starved.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 7:26 pm

Bash:

Will tries to warn me but I don't take it seriously JUST escaped a real messed up place with monster turtles and frogs....nothing worst can be in that cave.

I see a shadow move , a sparkle of golden light and move fluidly towards it. It was just a big ole hole where something big burst through.  I crunch over rocks being reminded of the mine and hesitate.

I see another light reelection like a mirror could make.

But there was two tunnel pathways. 

"Lets split up."

I tell Will letting him pick which way to go.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 11:54 pm

William:

"The King commanded that I look after you young Prince, so that is exactly what I will do."

I grin, looking at him a bit smug.

"Wherever you go, I will follow. It is safer that way."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 12:08 am

Meredith:

King Sorin..

I try to think if I had heard of him before as he whispers something to another.

"Why are you here and not in your kingdom?"

I question in confusion before looking over in the direction of the caves.

I wince wondering why I felt a certain way when I looked off in that direction.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 pm

Sorin:

The girl asks why I'm not in my Kingdom. 

"How do you know I dont plan on enlarging my kingdom?" I reply back playfully to such a silly question.

"Are you queen here? Am I overstepping?" 

The young cadet returns with a pizza puff and presents it to Meradith.

"You must be famished huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 am

Bash:

Of course 'my body guard' doesn't go along with my order to split up, he insists on babysitting and even calls me YOUNG prince. I am a grown MAN.

I cant WAIT to be king..

I think with ever intention to ditch him somewhere in this cave to prove I don't need him.

"Ok."  I smile at him and pick the light's path. The light takes us to a dripping underground pool way with many jagged rocks. I of course step up dangerously onto the highest one showing off my strength.

Something was up in the rafters I hear noise and look up.

"er ..are all bats vampires?" I ask William NEEDING him to know something I don't.

Damnit..

I hear the flight noise again and get whooshed into the water by something bigger then a bat.

Wellness Check - Page 2 25ad68adc4917dbb45e06b6adf39af03331df480(while Beo got Shadow Ben, Bash gets light Shard visitation - the eye apparently likes the romance novel style too with the shirtless man look)
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 pm

Meredith:

I smile at the King's playful question.

"I am the only one who lives here. Does that make me the Queen?"

I grin, admittedly not knowing a thing about that kind of stuff.

When handed a "pizza puff" I look it over curiously wondering what it was.

"Is this food?"

It smelt nice but didn't look like any meat, fruit or vegetable I had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 pm

William:

"Not always."

I respond to the YOUNG prince as I follow him deeper into the caves.

As Sebastian proceeds with showing off his strength, something whooshes him into the water.

"YOUNG PRINCE!"

I take off after him in an attempt to get whatever that creature was away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wellness Check   Wellness Check - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wellness Check
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: The Lost Generation :: Forsaken Worlds-
Jump to: