Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2249] Coldstone Lies

Go down 
+6
Hybrid
Overlord Boron
Raginbar Xern
Jem Matheson
Joseph Sharpton
Princess Blythe
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 12:16 am

Klaus:

I look at Bash when he seems to come up with an idea for escaping this place.

I was curious as to how water came into play with all this but tried to keep an open mind.

"They must have something to that effect?"

I encourage before taking note of the other prisoner digging something else up.

"What's this now?"
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Species: : Sirrinal / Spirovore / Human
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 5:23 pm

Carry:

I get close enough to get land a bone breaking punch to Raginbar's shoulder but he spins me backwards by the hand holding it back firmly taking note of the new ring I had.

(Raginbar): "Did thee honestly marry?" I let him break the hand just to charge him forward into the laboratory clutter.

"None of your business"

I look at 'Jean' both a glance at her on the ground and the lit holographic form not quite sure I should be surprised or not.

She threatens to wipe out the female Xerns.

"Already been there and done that. Eh?"

I gesture to Raginbar with a 'come at me' before swinging out of his way onto the corner of the wall across the room. I land down by the computer with my good hand and try to capture the program on a drive.

"I reckon Sorin would just be delighted to meet you now.." I taunt before feeling a slight mental intrusion. I took quite a lot of mental blocker enough to kill a couple humans but Raginbar is able to amplify it beyond my defenses from so many extra little 'minds' if you want to call them that inside him acting like exstenders.

(Raginbar): "Now now now thee art interrupting..." His voice drops into quite a few others, he can pull from the hive mind anyone who was turned into the vile ranks and deceive.

(Raginbar): "I have my own business your not to interfere with..."

He tries to be my mother... my neice... Rosetta... but he gets me only being Cherry unfornatenly.

*caught in a very inappropriate looking moment on the outside till he rips out my thoart with his claw breaking character*

(Boren): "Well if your done playing around Raginbar... I have it...getting 'Orion' through Sorin's space just proves a little difacult.. prehaps Jean could help blow out the surrounding bloodwatch's ships?" He presses sounding seriously confidant in it.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 11:52 pm

Jean:

My initial threat did not take.

I pace around on the spot in frustration while the two continued to fight.

I pinch the bridge of my very holographic nose in thought, hardly noticing the one at the computer before he mocks me further.

"I highly doubt it, there is nothing to eat."

I squint condescendingly at him, but was still a bit worried as to what he was doing.

Raginbar does some sort of mental attack and I watch the two intrigued for a moment before looking down at my organs all over the floor.

What a mess..

Boron's voice distracts me from my thoughts and I turn to look at him on the screen.

The clone was finished it seems..

I tilt my head at Boron's proposal in amusement.

Destroying a few of Sorin's ships would lighten my mood Wink

I raise my eyebrow and turn back to Raginbar for his response, just now noticing the other one was dead.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Miserable, Reclusive, Unpredictable
Home Base : Xernus Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 1:56 pm

Raginbar:

I fight the urge to drink all the split blood at my chest, alas if Carry hath part taken a mental blocker then he surely took a blood thinner and hell only knows what else posions to ensnare.

((Taketh him to the pit. Morgian shall have company whence he awakens.)) I summon one of the clan before centering my self enough to open my eyes back to the scene.

I hand Carry over with one last mental snap in the man's head - warning the vampire not to drink him thus posioning himself.

I would not be surprised if he did anyway.

All were starving, we should just EAT Jean and bedamn both sides who care nought for us.

"Tis up to thee then, I have no way around the siege lines...?" I reply to Boren or his pet alien, it matters not. They act or they do naught.

I go to the sink and waste my hands taking my time with disinterest now with both of them before putting on gloves.

I crouch down and try to nicely get all of the remains in a sterile medical bag to show I was 'playing nice'.

*stomach rumbles loudly*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant and Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 7:32 pm

Boren:

For a moment I thought we were going to loose the organ yet again as Sorin's man came in.

He is dispatched after a struggle and set to the pit. We we're all lucky the organ did not go into the pit, talk about contamination ...

It does take some damage.

Raginbar picks up 'Jean' from the ground acting indifferent to it all if we attack Soren first or not.

He must have had some way off the station, he had search parties for his son did he not?

The act of innnonce for us to antagonize Sorin was well played.

I send through a encrypted email only Jean could scramble to the Xern Station showing the small one man ships of the Bloodwatch around the dead space border guarding the line. They often shot at objects nearing, even small ice clusters or rocks that could be 'hidden ways in and out'

They were not large enough for a full frontal attack from my ships. There was more security at the smaller stations around the border line and also more computers...

If she could get the power down or distract them in enough time for our ship to pass with the clone. I was not sure how clean of a trade this was of course. Getting people over into the Xern station to take back the organ was the main objective. Raginbar would not be happy with what he received but it mattered not.

Unfornatenly Sorin's people were there already... I doubt there was just one.

"No more surprises?"

(Raginbar): "Doubtful... but tis not my fault.."

"of course..."
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 9:20 pm

Bash:

I try to cover the view of the man  before a hybrid sees.

This better be good...

I slightly glance back at what he was pulling out of the dirt.

A bottle.

"Being drunk would not help the situation.."

I scoff at the man giving it to Klaus. It wasnt alcohol apparently because there was a fish in it.

Water...

(Shard): "Fish." *flicks the glass*

How is that thing alive...

"Ok... well ..its water...I can turn that into a bomb...probably.."

I glance back and pretend to work. Just who do I toss it at.

The hybird  closest to us supervising or the door guard.. or the guard above us...

I look at Klaus since hes older and wiser Wink
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 12:25 pm

Klaus:

I look at Sebastian wondering what his intentions were.

I was incredibly weak with vervaine and having a hard time concentrating.

"Is this your pet?"

I question, expecting it would soon be sacrificed for our escape.

Bloody hell...

I look at the door guard figuring my ability to run was far greater than to fight so he was perhaps the best target.

"If we take that one down we may be able to dodge the other two simply by running away?"
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 1:40 pm

Jean:

I open a communication channel from Raginbar's base to a nearby bloodwatch station.

The connection in itself was enough for me to travel on through to the other side.

I end the transmission before the bloodwatch can answer or see where it came from.

As much as I would have enjoyed not holding back with my first attack, it would be unwise to alert the fighters so soon to our presence here. Once the trade was underway, my attacks would become more aggressive.

I start off small, cutting the power from a few stations, as if it were nothing more than a natural occurrence.

I do not project myself or let my presence be known. Instead, I hide out in a boom box and wait to start the music when the real attack begins Wink
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 3:21 pm

Bash:

I make a face as the man swallows the fish whole.

(Shard): "Safe keeping."

Euw... though I guess its better then dead corpuses...

I think of what we we're digging up and probably was the food stuff too.

Klaus thinks we could run if the door guard was removed. I strain to hear what was on the other side.

What would we be walking into?

"We're underground.." I add unable to get a sense of the sky. There is water...

I play a little more with the shovel scooting towards the way of the guard. I hold the gross dirty fish water. It was hard to find any connection to stagnant, dead, bacteria ridden water.

It was so void of life force.

(Shard): "Cant use just him?" He adds in noticing my hesitation to act.

"His blood?"
I cant imagine how sick that would be.

"No gross."

Fishpoop is better..
I think darkly, almost considering it.

"Okay on 3."
I whisper to Klaus before counting myself and throwing it at the guard.

*everyone run for it*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:25 am

Klaus:

The very strange prisoner swallows his pet whole.

I highly doubt it will be coming back from that one..

Bash then confirms we are underground and I sigh in response at the rather dreadful thought.

Such a dismal place to be Wink

There was a moment's pause as Bash presumably determines his next move.

I perk up slightly at the mention of blood but snap out of it before anyone notices.

Hopefully..

Bash then makes his move and we all run for it.

I shove my way passed a few guards and manage to open the door for the others.

*Keeps on running really hoping we were heading in the right direction.*
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:54 pm

[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 0684ef10e5a7f4b0879b957d4bdf6b2fb2b018a8

Bash:

Everything looked the same it was awful.

Klaus was awfully fast too...

I smack into a stone statute trying to keep up Wink

Breaking a few more obstacles of rock till we run into what looks like a meat locker.

I slow down to avoid the hooks and..bodies..

..vauts of.. human stew and .. pounding factory equipment mashing meat.

"Wowsters the digging wasnt so bad."

I say trying to get out of it hybrids cackling around.

I toss a hook down at a hybrid with a cleaver cutting and flash out of the caves. The water stream dripping on the rocks looked like blood so I dont try to bend it. So much leaking from the caves above just meant more caves above us, we were really down here huh?

There was massive stone auditorium theater empty I shove pass huge stone theater masks that look like they were for giants only for puppets to drop down on chain strings over us.

Many other caves held such horrors I tried to vaguely squint through running around.

I hear drips and see a water swamp like cavern full of mutant turtle like creatures wearing membrane like masks and netting of organs. A few make demonic clicking sounds raising up from the bloody green mossy waters and give chase.

I toss whatever rocks and statutes in their path and see what looks like an old lobby. Everything is dusty and turned over. The only new looking thing is the bloody footprints fresh from others who must be running around.

There is a circle opening but none can pass through something was blocking it- magnet like metals in the collars and muzzles.

I try to take it off but I cant and feel the slipper claws of a turtle beast dropping down from the walls.

It bellows clicking .

"Maybe we can get it to knock off the headpieces??"

Klaus's would be easiest to get off then mine..

I think since there was more for the hit. But he did have to risk his neck with that flipper freak..

I was distracted trying to think how to get the thing to punch me right at the neck I didnt see the long twisted tounge wrap around my waist and pull me up by a frog like beast with fly eyes making terrible buzzing sounds.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 4:06 pm

Klaus:

This place was absolutely terrifying.

I thought to myself while running around after Bash, half wondering where our "fish" friend ran off to?

Bash gets a pretty insane idea on how we can lose our restraints.

The amount of precision required for such a move without devistating injury to ourselves was nearly impossible!

We were better off maiming ourselves to get free!

Before I can talk some reason to him however he is licked up by some amphibious looking creature.

"BASH!"

I call up after him, while jumping up  and grabbing him by the waste to try and set him free.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 10:00 pm

Bash:

Klaus holds onto me and the amphibious creature couldn't hold us both up with its tounge. The sound RIIIIIIP sound was disgusting.  We land in something gooey - whatever fluid that is. 

As I try to pull myself out things start busting out of the slime and goo.. (mutated frog eggs. little creepy alien parsiate mouth looking things with tadpole tails try to eat us in millons.

I bite back screaming because I dont want to injest any of this goo.

(Slavedriver): "Do you want to go back to the pit now!!" I hear mockery and see more escapees throwing goo at one another trying to get up to the overhangingrocks. It looked like this urid water was flowing down maybe leading us back to the pit.

((Are we breaking these things or what!)) I ask Klaus about the muzzle and collar.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 11:12 pm

Klaus:

((Fine then!))

I grab a rock and smash my muzzle against it so my jawbone/teeth shatter.

The muzzle slides right off.

With the Vervain away from me, I regain my strength and twist the muzzle around his collar in such a way that I could use it to assist with snapping his collar off.

I throw it away and spit out blood.

((Your turn.))

I challenge him to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 4:43 am

Bash:

"GoodDane Kla-"

That was horrorfic, I cringe when he gets close enough to me to work on the collar with all his teeth hanging out. What a HERO.

He challenges me but really there was no competing to anything close to THAT. I cant even babble out a thanks.

We were still moving rapidly down the stream and I realize its all water- gross yet I could have used it.  I cant connect to it in this head space between the little creatures and what I just saw. 

I let the water bring out my  Siesces  scales that looked more crystalline then normal fish scales,I could go fully BEAST mode but it will probably just attract all the creepy water mounters and I did not need to be naked in this situation to be even worst then it IS. 

I just let enough crystal spikey scales push out to us them to scale the rock wall quickly up above the water, carrying Klaus by the shirt with my mouth. Trying not to GAG at the smell of DEATH. That at the time I asume was some cavity in his mouth (and not vampire)

I bash with my head when I reach the top the caved ceiling trying to chisel out with my horns and cause ALL the water to go backwards like a magnet to my scales.

The strength of the water breaks though the rocks and pours through into the outside that looked like more cavernous ashy ground.

We wash out into the volcanic soot and I shutter getting terrible senses off all the water and creatures in it.

Lava under the ground bubbles from the new water pressure added onto it and I try to get away from it alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 10:52 pm

Klaus:

I follow after Bash not able to talk really cause ,well, my mouth was bloodied up.

At least we were no longer in that swamp hole.

But now we had to worry about... lava?

Bloody hell! The constant peril could really not be worse!

We run away from it.

((Quite the bag of tricks you have. Got any more?))
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:41 pm

Bash:

I struggle to make sense of all the graphic imagery and emotion off the water at once. It was so disgusting, to disgusting.
And that man, I saw him in the water.. there was something. I try to shake his face from my eyes.

The heat of the ground dries me quicker and I roll away from lava in a mad panic.

Klaus talks in my head for the first time asking about tricks.
I try to think, I really used alot of my powers more so then ever..what else..

It would be so nice to FLY away but I didn't seem to have wings out of my whole family, such a terrible mutation. No wonder they dont let me do anything.

((Uhh I can heal your face!..))

*bad bites him XD
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 12:08 am

Klaus:

Sebastian bites my face.

I really didn't mean that...

Ugh..

Instead of getting better, I get worse.

My whole face swells up so I can't even see.

Great, can't talk AND can't see.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 12:26 am

Bash:

I dont heal Klaus I make him WORST.

Ahhhh wtf is wrong with me ;(

I dont dare try anymore 'tricks'. This is why they make me live in the village..

"Sorry Klaus.."

I try to find a good hiding spot and lead him over as I move huge rocks trying to make a barrier in all the caverns and holes.

"Just rest here, your blood smell will attract them anyway..I'll look for help."

I squeeze out of the hidy hole and sniff the air smelling more of them. The oily orc ones..

I slice my arm and lead a trail away from Klaus hoping they don't find him and I try to move through their little outpost to see if I could get a radio or some kind of commination off them.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:58 pm

Klaus:

I sit and wait for Bash's return.

Not really seeing how things could get any WORSE.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 4:30 pm

***the stone gargoyle burred deep underground comes alive at Klaus's scent of wounds and weakness*

[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 47652a2b66d0bd77cce69bd82ea93b8975021fe9

The petrified casing crumbles and CLAWS reaches up out from below at him in his hiding spot.

"AHHHGHHH!!" Letting out a frustrated scream as he grasps in the dirt reaching up clawing the air next to Klaus*
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 8:01 pm

Klaus:

*SHRIEKS IN TERROR*
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 9:28 am

Bash:

I find a radio and try to call the emergency coded line Dad taught me if I'm ever captured. I flinch pushing myself back in the corner under a table hearing glass break.

The hybrid monsters were trying to stop the water flooding and chasing around other other giant blonde men. 
I wait for a response but none came, I was too worried about Klaus being crippled and blind in the cave. I grab some supplies and try to work my way back through the chaos.

I see the man with the fish from earlier watching me pass by the rocks.

"Hello?"

I blink hesitating to carry on till a monster in a tank like ship was rumbling the ground as he drove past. I dart out of the way and try to make my way back to KLaus.

I hear horrible screaming and stumble rocks out of my way to get inside.

*CLAWSS sinks back in the ground sensing Starker*

"Klaus..are you ok?"  I gasp worried but all the blood on him was from before. I think he was ok...

I look at the hole some monster almost crawled out of.

I try to move a rock down it to keep back anymore.

"Helps coming..hang on buddy."

I give him a blanket he was so cold and lifeless  Wink 
I sit next to him trying to keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 9:46 am

Blythe:

I really hope that poorly made Benjamin clone doesn't eat the little human or I just wasted my time.
I could stay no longer, not with crazy Joey back there.

It might have taken a while to check planets for Bash but he managed to send out a frequency over the radio line I recognized. Finely. 

It had to be Bash. Klaus never took a damn class to learn that.

I try to check in with the NEO but no messages were getting through. 

"Hello?"

I try to change the channel to one of the stations and get JEAN MUSIC blaring.

Thats kinda a jam though..

*blares it at hybrids when we land to scatter them away*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 12:13 pm

Klaus:

I look down in embarrassment when Bash asks if I'm OK.

Of course I am not but I try and change the subject.

"Who did you send for?"

I question before hearing quite the racket being blasted from a nearby vessel.

Pass the Glock, look at that clock
Thinking of a murder plot......
Skeemask got the nine mill headed for the stash spit......
Loadin the clip, watch me trip, now the nine is on my hip.........

Bloody hell.....
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 7:31 pm

Bash:

I look up alarmed at the music. It was HORRIBLE. 

"Oh no.."

That cant be any of our people Wink

"Um..."

I expect the WORST and there face to face is a pale muddy wild eyed Joe.

I look at Klaus worried his friend SNAPED bad. 

(Joe): "Kl..aus.." *sniffles emotionally at the REUNION*

(Bythe): "This guy is a real piece of work.." She shoves him away annoyed to give me a hug. 

"I cant believe I'm saying this but Im so glad your here!" I yelp trying not to CRY in front of Klaus so he doesnt think I'm a baby.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 12:13 am

Klaus:

It felt so surreal that the unlikely pair that came to our rescue was Orion and Blythe.

Orion looked..rough.

I cringe knowing our cover was most likely blown as Blythe spent all that time in the ship with him, clearly she must have her suspicions.

"How are you feeling?"

I ask Orion feeling quite bad for him in his current state.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 8:01 pm

Orion:

Klaus looked AWFUL something broke his jaw...

I was just muddy....

*hugs him not answering*

*tempted to bite but behaves from the powerful presence in the air* 

"Lets go.."

(Bash): "What are we going to do about this place something weird is going on.." He stops looking behind him at he chaos that only increased as she left that AWFUL song playing.

(Blythe): "You mean take them ALL back with us? mm guess you wont stand out as much huh Klaus.." She teased him gently since he looked so bad. 

They leave the ship open a while but we took back a bad person last time I cant see it going well this time...

*twitch* 

Maybe I can pick them out and eat them first..
*Squint/stares at them all trying to MIND PROBE WITH EPIC VAMPIRE POWERS*

**dude is using his normal mind powers he had before cuz he is an idoit*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:30 pm

Klaus:

My jaw ached greatly, but I still force out responses out of pure stubbornness at my current situation.

Orion hugs me.. I think?

My face/eyes were still quite swollen. The only sense I really still had was my hearing.

Orion vocalizes we should leave and I could not agree more.

I stand up and use him for support.

Bash wants to take the other prisoners with us.

How noble...

Blythe makes a tease my way, I would smile but.. my jaw.

Once we are on the ship, Orion gets oddly quiet.

I wondered what he was up to?

Just stands there being useless ;D
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:35 pm

Blythe:

They ALL look like Shard...some more then others...

*twitch*

I try to remain calm not liking all these barely illiterate, tall and ripped half naked blonde men here but Bash didn't want to leave them apparently. 

I put up a force field from the ship around them at least.

"Hang tight gentlemen"

Many are..tight...

*sucks in a breath*

I tell the ship to head to the village as Boren's men open fire. I shoot a few of the big tall towers on the planet and the big prison wall trying to distract them with damage. 

(Bash): "Hold on Klaus." he puts a safety belt from the wall onto Klaus so he doesn't flip around in his distorted state.

I don't even look at all those blonde men flopping around in my force field. 

I hear something, it sounded like someone walking or crawling on the ceiling.

... someone is in the vents..

I panic and check how long we had till we reached the destination. 

*Shard is in paranoid PANIC MODE at Blythe's presence and starts savatogeing the ship from the inside.*

An alarm sounds as we go into a crash down.

(Joseph): "You are CURSED I think!" He snaps at his friend because we didnt have problems before Klaus came aboard thats for sure Wink 

but its probbly Bash's fault..
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:41 pm

Klaus:

We barely get moving before we already go crashing down.

Bloody hell?! What's happening??

*Blindly looks around unable to see SHIT.*

I rub my eyes hearing noise from the air vents and frown.

"Curses have nothing to do with it. We are being sabotaged!"

I snap back at Orion before groaning in pain from my jaw injury.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:53 pm

Joseph:

I think of Klaus and his weird vase and don't believe him about curses Wink

I wasnt sick for nothing afterall, it was all very real and I just hope I didn't get anything new from him equally as screwy. 

"Please stop 'rescuing' people." I let out a groan.  Blondes are backstabbers apparently. 

Bash was going to give a lecture about helping people or morals but hes forced to take control of the ship when Blythe goes up to find the stowaway. 

((Will this help you heal?")) I bring my arm up to his mouth trying to help him while they are busy.
Though personality I was close to bloodlust and distracted again from the flighty movements and would much rather devourer one of those tall creatures with him together.

They were safety tucked away under that shield sadly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:12 am

Klaus:

Orion offers me his arm to heal.

"We can see."

I whisper in response before taking from him only what I need before I sense the swelling going down and my mouth starting to ache less.

Though feeding with my broken jaw was quite the unpleasant experience I have to admit.

"T-thanks."

I respond to him when I finally have the ability to have a good look around.

There were so many blondes.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 9:21 pm

Bash:

I almost jump out of the chair at Boren's sunglassed face taking over the screen! 

I cant try to shut them down I need to DRIVE before we get lost in warpspeed.

*as soon as Klaus can SEE Boren pop up hovering screen in his face***

(Boren): "Boo."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 1:40 pm

Klaus:

Boron appears on the screen almost immediately.

I tense up at his mockery and look over at Orion uncertain.

There really was no escaping him was there?

I make an effort to turn off the screen as Bash was unable to.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 8:54 pm

Orion:

I flinch at the loudness - hearing it SO loudly.  Then..then remembering ... .the...lab..and..

*SOBS onto whatever is left of Klaus's shirt shaking TRAMATIZED SHATTERED BEYOND REPAIR* 

Bash finely comes back and winces at my freakfit.

(Bash): "...we are so lucky to have gotten out before going to the lab he was put in...."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:20 pm

Klaus:

I cringe at Orion's public display.

Whatever Boron did he...

I shake my head, sympathetic to his trauma.

"Yes Bash, we were quite lucky indeed.*

*Awkwardly pats Orion's back.*
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 7:16 pm

Sebastian:

After that hellish pond experience it would be ages till I could look at a FROG the same way BUT Joe was really gutted man, somehow what he got was worst...

"Don't worry we'll get Boren back for this! Right Klaus!? Now that your back we have more firepower, wait till you see all my new moves.."

I talk BIG to impress him. *like it hasn't only been 2 years since shooting rink with Klaus and Bash is still a dork teenager*

"I killed my first hybrid even!" I'm sure he had such BIGGER thrilling adventurers out there but I DID - I ran it down learning to drive Wink *much like ettie's first time driving but Sorin teaching him, told him to keep putting the gas down when he hit a hybrid*  

"Oh enough about me, what about your family did you find anything?" I ask since it was years he was gone it was not a simple trip like he
 said when he left.

*Meanwhile the ship lands and this is out the window as the Slothian villagers surround the ship **

[2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 C3770103-24de-47e7-bbc2-3279b013703f_text
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 9:38 pm

Klaus:

I give Bash a look.

The idea was tempting but it would take some time before any of us were in the proper state of mind to face that monster again.

I inwardly shutter at all we had just experienced before Bash brings up my family.

"They are dead... all of them."

I look down a bit traumatized not wanting to think about my sister right now.

As the ship lands I peer out the window to see a vaguely familiar rainbow vessel.

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 12:23 am

Bash:

I stop being peppy and positive about the whole terrible experience. Klaus didn't seem to be in the mood to look to the future. I was just trying to make him feel better.

He tells me why quite bluntly about what he found out in his long trip away.

"I'm so sorry Klaus... " I look at him compassionately.

My sisters were annoying and never let me do anything but they were alive..
Boren killed my mother before I even knew her either so I didn't have much real lost to relate. 

"Well um I'm glad you came back here,  I'll always be your friend." I give him some space and wish he was in better spirits because I had NO idea how to talk to those blonde guys I was hoping he could handle them.

"Hello we have arrived at my village, your welcome to stay here as a refugee from the overlord."

I lower the shield and a few of them grab the slothians with ill intent.

"No no these are not animals you eat."

(Blonde): "No chikin? Fried? Butter?"

He puts down a colorful sloth who huffs in offence. The others start to accept the sloth's welcome gifts and flower crowns though I worry about some of these guys. 

(Blythe): "What did I miss?" She aksed nervously apearing behind me.

"Huh?"

(Blythe): "I mean did any of them say anything inportent?"

"No I have no idea what they are saying... "

I blink slowly. 

(blonde 2): "ood ood?? OOOD?" *points to mouth making ahhh sound for 'food'*

(Sloth Lady passing out flowercrowns): "WHy I never thats VILE." She walks off OFFENDED taking that the wrong way. 

I dont get it?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 8:45 pm

Klaus:

I glance over at Bash's encouragement.

It was kind but it was not my intent for him to pity me.

Regardless it was good to know he considered me a friend (for I thought the same of him as well).

When the passengers start exiting the ship Blythe makes her presence known, asking for an update.

"Is there something you are expecting to hear?"

I ask her confused at her directed question while helping Orion outside.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 1:45 pm

Blythe:

I flinch and almost punch Klaus in the face when I HEAR that accent coming from something pale.

I calm down and restrain myself remembering he isn't Shard.

I feel like he was close though. 

"Uhh well they are all the overlord's prisoners and hes always up to something I mean..err look at the harem of females you rescued!? Grateful where they? Someone there lowered our shield!"

(Bash): "Awe but we couldn't leave everyone...really Blythe it was horrific there, they were all being forced to dig till they died and redig up the same bodies and bones AND then there was some swamp... AND a chair made out of skin.."

I stop myself from snapping on him, YES we could LEAVE them behind. 
There was probably a reason they were prisoners anyway...

The worst part is..why is Boren trying to find Shard. It wasn't curse breaking..

Maybe bodybuilding that bitch..or..

I remember Beolan and Meradith. How he had control over Beolan so easily. Did he make him from Shard?

I shake my head noticing Klaus helping Joe who looked just as bad as before his last snap.

The revelation of Klaus and Jo being vampires was pretty lackluster compared to all this.

I refuse to look at anymore haf naked blonde hunks stumbling around.

((Get pants on Bash!)) I add privately for his own good. Imagine how many freaks these prisoners are.

(Bash): "Yeah....about the swamp..I'm going to get clothes on.." He excuses himself embarrassed. 
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:54 pm

Klaus:

I barely dodge Blythe's face punch.

Bloody HELL!

I raise my eyebrows at her impressed.

Girl could be quite intimidating when she wanted to be.

Her explanation was reasonable for her directed questions and I pay no further mind as Bash runs off to get some clothes.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:22 am

Shard:

I watch behind unblinking piercing ICE BLUE eyes Blythe get awkward and embarrassed about her intense reaction to the one next to her.

(Blythe): "Sorry..theres trouble with ..Dad... I got to go..too.. your in charge...of... them."

As soon as she is out of sight and sense I scoot next to him and pull out the fish ALIVE from my mouth since he doubted it would live.

"Taa daa." *tunnel talk *

I toss it into the river because I need to find a new jar. 

That and a way out of here....

(Jospeh): "Kl..aus something is ..wrong ..I'm seeing..double....no ..tripple... ah." He closes his eyes confused by all the BLONDE around him.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:54 pm

Klaus:

Our digging companion from the last world pulls his pet fish from his mouth.

"Let's  go."

I lead Orion away from the others to find us a temporary place to stay and a bite to eat 😉
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Coldstone Lies   [2249] Coldstone Lies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2249] Coldstone Lies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2