Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2249] Ring around the Rosey

Go down 
+8
Jem Matheson
Penny La'Beau
Carry Foxe
Meredith Sulez
Beolan Starker
TLG Admin
Klaus Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty
PostSubject: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 9:16 pm

Orion / Joseph:

I try to concentrate on driving the pink hover car just feeling numb and almost used to the burning infection feeling pulsating though my body. I really had a episode at that last hotel. I've been staying away from Klaus when I don't have to be around him because he really shouldn't know how bad it is right now.
I'm probably going to have to leave him soon. Dying in front of him was too much of a drag.

It was a fun adventure, we didn't find his sister though.

And I didn't find any vampire coven interested in fighting with my father. The ones around had no structure, doing their own things and were aimless as Klaus is. It looks like anyone with ambition of power and glory was slayed.

I land among anther little slum much like the ones before. It seemed to have been attacked recently and was already rebuilding.
Dirty urchins run pass us, none fitting Meradith's looks.

They were blonde...

"This looks promising..I smell human." I say trying to seem hopeful and get ready to check the orphanage.

It says 'for sale' though.

Some locals come over to see why we came to this town and I let Klaus handle it but a young lady addresses me.

(Penelope): "Do you need medical attention?"

(Not quite as old yet 'old Earl'): "Was it hybrids were you followed?"

"No...just a bar fight..I lost."  I excuse the deep bruises and wrappings. I had to transform the other day into my beast form and cant seem to heal anymore from the process.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:04 pm

Klaus:

I wandered into the orphanage and analyzed its staff.

"What is the age of your oldest child?"

I question trying to ignore their obvious interest in my companion.

He looked worse by the day.

I could guess what it meant but for some reason Orion wasn't owning up to it.

I huff and stare at the ceiling impatiently.

Would Meredith even be in a place like this? How old is she again? 

I tap my right foot just about ready to give up and go back home.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:13 pm

Penelope La'beau: 

"Wow you really think anyone would let you adopt, you cant even take care of your boyfriend!" I snap at such a request. These two just show up like this and head straight here, I can imagine what was going on!

Grandpapa (old earl) should be investigating but of course his corrupts bloated arse doesn't care like a true politician.
We were fundraising for the saving of the orphanage that was up for sale, most of the children were already escaped from it and on the streets. 

I hear his boyfriend mention the whorehouse next and slack jaw.

(Joseph): "Its not what you think! We are looking for his sister please?!" He cracks to me with sad bloodshot eyes that made me want to believe him. 
I wonder if its true just because it would have been sooo much more fun to bust them instead!

(Old Earl): "Is she a redhead?" He suddenly becomes interested not wanting the man to liberate his favorite whore. 
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:43 pm

Klaus:

My eyes glaze over.

Orion discloses our purpose here.

I would prefer he did not but I suppose if it keeps this busy body from reacting than so be it.

*Glances over at the both of them impatiently.*

The one gets overly excited about "red heads".

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:14 am

Jospeh:

Maybe I shouldn't have said it, but I was tired. Maybe it would be nice to have someone else help. We weren't making much progress doing this again and again. We get attacked alot because we are suspicious looking. These were only humans so they cant hurt us. It was harmless.

"No she isn't nor blonde, she has dark hair and dark eyes. Her name is Meradith she survived a hybrid attack..."
I realize now the signs this place also was attacked by the monsters but ... it wasn't like Klaus's city. Quite a bit was left including weak humans considering the girl and elder man standing before us.

The old man suddenly grew a cold look on his face as if he recognized that.

whoa what does that mean...

(Penny): "We know her, she saved us! She...."
For being 'saved' the old man didn't seem happy nor wanted her to say more.
He slips into his limo and the girl tells us to come with they cant talk out here by the others.

I sit next to her and see the newspaper. It wasn't Meridieth I was looking at but the winged guy also photographed...is that a Starker or a Xern!?

Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:25 am

Beolan:

After saving this place we are rewarded with a FEAST at the Old Earl's castle.

"I think this is the best part about the whole hero bis Mer."

I say between bites of some fancy rich human food.

I look out the window enjoying the view quite content.

(Potemkin): "Is there anything I can get you...."
I regard the grandson, he seemed to be really afraid of me for some reason. I mean hes not a hybrid right so theres nothing to fear. The granddaughter was SO nice, totally a fangirl. Shame she had to leave with the old grandpa guy.

"Hmm what do you guys do for fun around here?" I ask excitedly.

(Potemkin): "You know, we have a pool too...and a stable with animals..."

I have no idea what that is. I look at Meridieth.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:34 am

Klaus:

Orion gets more descript.

I sigh getting slightly irritated but remain silent.

Why don't we announce to the whole bloody neighborhood what we are up to???

We are soon directed inside the foul gits car.

I hiss.

"Orion.."

He leaves me no choice but to follow.

I reluctantly get inside.

"There are a great many young ladies matching that description. Can you provide any more details?"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue10/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:53 am

Meredith:

I smile at Beo mowing down.

The food was really good but I could not help but feel somewhat overwhelmed at all of the attention.

There were so many people everywhere.

I was still trying to get used to it.

One of the boys approach us with some fun ideas.

"I would love to see the animals."

I exclaim.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:56 am

Orion:

"Are you saying this isn't her?" I shove the news paper into his face and look out the window as we moved upset that he was this close and still so closed off. Maybe I did it first by avoiding him so much lately but...

(Penny): "Umm...talking about the Starkers and the cure is forbidden so.. I didnt want to say anything out there. But the girl is called Meradith and shes pretty much become the face of a new..restitence agonist the monsters..no one was fighting them... till they showed up. She has a real Starker with her..like her pet.. its amazing. If its your sister I dont know but shes back at the castle right now and shes certainly a hybrid survivor."

Wow all this time looking and it sounds like shes doing better then her brother....shes got a pet god and hes got me.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:14 am

Klaus:

I study the newspaper.

I haven't seen her in years, I can't tell!

*Throws newspaper back at him.*

The woman talks of the Starkers and their rebellion.

A hippy revival with the possibility of my sister being the face of it was absolutely ridiculous.

Meredith was alot of things but a shit disturber she was not.

Orion was moping again.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:31 am

Potemkin:
I watch the horrible creature scarf down his 3rd cheesecake. Where does it all go.
The maids in the kitchen were either crying or praying right now. 
It was the most shocking moment for humankind. The return of this beast with the power to destroy everything in its wake.
They saved us but the elders were scared, scared of what would come because he saved us.  
Grandpa doesn't want things to change, its all how we live so well now. He wanted to capture the monster and he believed he could. 
Of course he took Penny with him and left so when it goes wrong and we all die hes in the clear and his little favorite.    

Mothers husband told me to ring the bell if they go into the stable or turn on the record player if they go to the pool.

Its the stable.
"Whatever you want princess." I smile at her before leading the way. I ring the bell and the big white dogs matching the sheep come over thinking its dinner time. There was more rarer beasts in the stable. A giraffe lowers its head trying to see who was here. 

(Beo): "WOW look at that neck, that would be the biggest BBQ ever..."

He brings up food again as he tries to pet its nose. I look around wondering if I can go now...before they try to catch him. 

"That's George." 
*slowly backs up...WAITing for it*

"And we have a tiger named Kitty..and a lion..named Leon.."

*with shaking hands my mother's husbands laying in wait shoots a dart at Beos neck*
He catches it and looks around.   

...thats all they had? 

"Ohh sorry theres bad people native to the area around, maybe..going outside wasnt smart after all."

The dogs bark at the area it came then settle down. 
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 2:08 am

Penny:

The boyfriends just stay quiet in the limo. This was SO exciting to witness, I swear nothing this good ever happens here, this is the most boring planet ever. (says the girl who has a zoo)
I watch them wide eyed as one reaches out and touches the other's shoulder and leans a bit (from being sick but looks bad from this angle to the crazy obsessive tween). 

This was like one of those men stories I'm not allowed to read but I DO...

(Joseph): "Klaus, if its not her I'm sorry I pushed you like this. I.. just..you understand why right?" 

He whispered in his ear brushing his skin.   "....I dont want to leave you alone, I know you think you dont care but I care if..you are....understand?"

*inner squeal of delight  * 

Old Earl lights a cigar and blows it out the window uneased. 
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 3:32 pm

Klaus:

The girl’s look across from us made me almost as uneasy as Orions words.

“I understand you only have the best of intentions but please, do not worry about me; you’re the one that is unwell.”

I look into his eyes for the first time in a very long while.

“I know what you are hoping for but believe me, the life I would give you is not the one you deserve.”

I try not to get emotional.

Bloody hell..

My hand unintentionally brushes against his leg as I change position in the limo.

I had grown fond of Orion, despite our differences he was a strong companion when I needed it most - despite his own low self perception of himself. 
To let his sickness play out was secretly killing me and at times, I wondered if I was strong enough to let him go.

We will see.

Last edited by Klaus Sulez on Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue10/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 3:40 pm

Meredith:

The boy calls me princess.

Not sure why?

I follow him to the stables intrigued.

Once there we are met by some of the most curious creatures I had ever seen.

Beo mentions eating them and I try not to snort.

Which of us is the foodie here?

I think to myself as though he were stealing the lines right from my mouth.

The strange boy proceeds to tell us each animals name.

A few of the names sounded human. I wondered why that was?

Beo then gets shot with a dart.

I back up startled.

“Perhaps we should leave?”

I frown knowing if one is fired my way I will certainly be taken out.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 7:40 pm

Orion:
I was honestly touched by Klaus response, he resented me so much in the beginning for tagging along with him that it was hard to know for sure if these years meant anything at all.
He wont turn me because he... cares?
It was like a twist in the gut at how much that reminds me of my father. Was it just part of being a vampire, their wrapped compassion can slowly kill you.
I 'stumble' closer to him at his touch breath out.

"What do you think I deserve?"   
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 7:51 pm

Klaus:

My mouth opens slightly ajar but I am unable to answer him.

Was there anything better than this life? At the very least blissful unending sleep?

The car hits a hard bump and blows out all our tires. We spin around before hitting a ditch and flipping over.

"Urgh!"

What was that? 

I try to maneuver my body right side up in the cramped space.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 8:21 pm

Orion:
 Klaus's hesitation, so close felt longer then the few seconds looking into those blue dead eyes being the only breath between us.

*Penny squeals loudly mostly at us then at the sudden car crash*

I felt familiar presence but cant even process as I feel the impact and out of body moment.

They got out of the siege to find me finely, it wasnt alot of them but they could do damage. 

"Klaus this is for me..."
I slide out from under and already see the girl clinging on him for dear life.
My back already had unhealed slits from the last time I did this but I let my wings out anyway and try to fly away from the car

((Charleston!? Why aren't you keeping Xeon company for me?)) I taunt, ignoring the guilt from the little moment back there. 

*flies over the castle alerting the humans in mass panic of the vampires*

(Beo): "Relax Mer. We kill hybrid a little bow and arrow is no swe-" He was ready to brush off the little dart before seeing us.

He whooshes up Mer fleeing with the humans evacuating in terror. 

****they watched Twilight last night and hes not taking changes with the Sulez Hair smell ending up like Bella***
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 8:33 pm

Klaus:

"Stay in the car!"

I instruct the young girl and her father to hide where it was safe before I flash after Orion and am met with an overwhelmningly familiar smell.

It is her!!!

I glance around frantically trying to see where my sister went but am almost swiped down by a dark winged beast pursuing Orion.

Orion's past has finally caught up to us it seems and so far it did not disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue70/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 11:41 pm

Carry:
TWO YEARS looking for this son of a hell...

Ephrem sent the Neoplanet hankie with Xern blood two years ago. Without much clue since he is still out living a life of sin and debauchery. 
The blood dug out of the dumpster of the last hotel was all it took that and the pink hover ship's cereal number not only did I find him but his coven did too. 

The King would just destroy the whole planet to take out such a threat. Alas it is just me and there are far to many life forms to move in time. I try to calculate how to handle this. The lesser vampire bats were doing damage enough to Raginbar's son as they fought it out in the sky. But they cant take him back ..alive..

I climb up a skyscraper they are headed to in a flash and knock out the window sending every little shard into the wings of all of them at once at full force pinning some of them to the other building's wall. 

Raginbar's son gets loose....looks around confused to what happened. 

(Orion): "Hey?"

He lands confused on the limo and is able to dodge another one trying to grab him. 

Humans run out of the limo so I still cant... get a clean shot. 

(Old Earl): "My insurance better pay for this!"

(Potemkin): "Wow the Starker ran away! They are scared of vampires! Now we know!" 

(Penny): "Whhhat they left already?!" She pats Klaus gently. "Sorry...at least now you know..." 

More humans gather confused looking up at flying bat monsters and ... a giraffe loose from its pen also is in the way stumbling past as a bat was snapping at it.

I can wait.....
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:08 am

Klaus:

I glance over at the girl patting me.

*Twitches*

Orion comes out of no where and dodges another... flying creature.

I flash over and try to cover for him.

"We need to head back to the stargate, there is too many of them."

I state the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:29 am

Orion:

There's no way Klaus did that glass trick....

I look around feeling unease at the help.

"There isn't alot... its like echo location..but its more then illusion." I explain to him as he tries to motivate the others to evacuate. 

(Old Earl): "Son we surivered the last attack,  Don't be a pussy. Thats why we buy bunkers..."

He pulls out a bazooka and starts shooting as the rest of the family dragged the two grandkids down to the bunker. 

"Go Klaus...catch up with Meredith.. I'll find you later. You know the spot."  I lightly tease him.

I hope he can make it. I did not think I was going to meet with him soon.

I dart the other way trying to get to the foliage away from the people.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:44 am

Klaus:

Orion does something rash and leaves me to regroup with him later.

Like that was going to happen.

I huff frustrated and rejoin the fighting until something unfortunate happens and it all goes black.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:16 am

Jean-luc La'Beau: (The Old Earl) 

I keep shooting till the staff clears a path back to the castle, It was good to see that blonde boy helping as well instead of running like a bitch. After watching that delightful scene in the limo I wouldnt mind inviting those two on a fox hunt. They seem into some sort of twisted if you ask me by how the other one looked. I think they would be fun. If they live....

"This this is what happens when our witch is on vacation, we need our shield back up." I huff putting away my gun and heaving myself down the stairs. It was crowded with smelly townies that ran in here. I am not a charity. 

"We are just perfectly viewable from space right now...anything can come in! Those fools going through the old ring are probbaly running right into another deathtrap." 

Quite a major human colony went down not quite long ago, theres not many left because of idoits! How many goddamn summer cottages and beach houses am I going to LOOSE. TOO MANY. 

I call over a boy to light my cigar, should have bought off some alien to put up tech the godamn vudu is unreliable. The mind has very powerful sort of stones that make this place quite easy to cloak if you know what you were doing. Thats why my castle is here, its less likely to get blown up then on the other few human outposts.
 My useless son in law makes excuses why he couldn't catch the Starker, I dont even look at him hes not worth keeping around my daughter is long dead, the whore and his new wife isnt even good in bed.
She just stands there shaking useless mumbling about the end of the world as if this was a Starker Xern fight of old and hags and demons were about to rip forth from the ground. 

(Penny): "Daaaaddy how could you! They were our friends! They saved us and they could have helped with the vampires too if you didn't scare them!" She overhears what he  tried to do to the Starker and was horrified. She runs back out and I shake my head at this point not caring. 

I am so much more and surrounded by such bland useless breathers. 

"Whisky!" 

I bellow needing a break. I no longer heard the illusion of 1,00 wings in the sky and instead a unnatural sort of thunder followed by rain.  So much of it as if it was a cleansing..it reminded me of something long ago but that doesnt matter now.

"All these FREAKING ANIMALS better get off the planet. The goddamn apocalypse is not starting here we dont have a damn volcano for.."

(Son in law): "...this planet does have one...under the mine..."

"Ahhh shit..."

Penny

I run out scared but determined to go to the ring to find Meredith and Beolan but the rain stops me it was like being underwater suddenly as water and wind gusted. 

Whoa...maybe it is the end of the world.

I hide under a mine cart shuttering at every thunder clash and wake up to the smell of fire. 
Our miners were burning bodies (because of vampires)
Passed out Klaus is among the pile ready to be burnt with the other vampires so I sneak over scream to get rid of the miners.

"HELP theres a monster in the well!"

Then I drag him somehow though the mud and all the way to my room.

*Klaus is placed on the pink bed surrounded by 1000000 of plushies to wake up too*

*so proud I SAVED him* 
Now Meredith will come back!! 
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:10 pm

Klaus:

I wake up frustrated trying to remember what happened.

If there was ever a deterrent for becoming like me that whole fight scene back there would have been it.

Useless!

I groan while sitting up on the bed and looking around disturbed.

What… is this?

I bolt up from the bed like it was hot lava.

“BLOODY HELL!!”
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Personality : Caring, Reckless, Mischievous
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:15 pm

Penny:

Klaus was sleeping like a pale cherub then wakes up going completely giant screaming.

Well thats terrifying...   What a Face

"Stop it!!

*muffles him with big hat to shut up before coming hears him*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 10:00 pm

Klaus:

I get smothered by a hat.

How low I’ve fallen..

I yank the hat off and glare at her.

“What kind of hellish lair is this???”
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Left_bar_bleue50/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 10:35 pm

Penny:

The vampire asks me what kind of lair this was...thats funny...
I smirk dashedly not explaining the over the top pink frilly stuffed animal motif. 

"Oh well the villagers were burning vampire cadavers and they wouldn't have known you weren't one of the bad ones out so I saved you. You are WELCOME."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 10:43 pm

Klaus:

I tilt my head at her.

Frankly, I did not believe this one liked me. At least not enough to save me that is.

"And what inspired such a selfless thought of charity?"

I asked looking around, wondering if she had Orion too.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 3:23 am

Penny:

Klaus's negative attitude reminded me how withdrawn he was during the ride here letting his boyfriend do all the talking about this missing sister. He must be a very distrusting person. I'm sure he has a reason to be, with that hair color. 

"Look I dont know who hurt you but not everyone is like that, you dont have to be so mean. I genuinely wanted to see you and your sister reunite, it was sweet you were looking for her.  Thats it."

I sigh quite tired now. Now he has misplaced both her and his boyfriend so I guess my help mattered very little. I would like to do something meaningful one day, just with my...family and station in life it feels impossible to be a hero.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 2:53 pm

Klaus:

I take it down a notch for the young girl as I was clearly scaring her.

“Is Orion here?”

I question.

Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 4:01 pm

Penny:

Klaus asks about his companion, I was dreading that.

"No... he led the monster vampires away with him...its quiet now.."  

I bit my lip not looking at him assuming the worst.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 6:39 pm

Klaus:

“So we are hiding?”

I glance around the room finally making sense of things.

“I need to go right now. Do you know which direction he went?”

I question the young woman whilst heading to the door.

Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 7:11 pm

Penny:

"Its the next day..." I correct him if we are hiding.  He then asks me about directions.

"I...think he was trying lead the fight away from the city. Its a jungle outside.."

Cant he sense things or smell things, whatever ...they do...?
I fret and block the door.

"Wait..go through the window someone will see you! "
I open it thinking he can fly or at least jump.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 7:20 pm

Klaus:

“Thanks.”

I respond only waiting for her direction as I did not want to blow their cover.

*Jumps out the window and lands gracefully on the ground.*

I take a deep breath and pick up Orions blood from the wrest.

*Flashes away in the direction it was coming from.-*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 7:30 pm

Orion:

A part of me regretted not going back with the others to Father and Bellatrix, was that worst then being captured by someone else?

(Carry): "Raginbar Junior, such a pleasure to finely be alone with you. its just a shame it looks like my work is already done for me. Bless your heart.."

I freeze up in the dark rocky tunnel unable to use night vison so all I could make out was a brim of a cowboy hat.

I don't think he wanted me dead either, it was back to the Neoplanet and this time not so freely...

I hesitate.  All this time I was looking for a vampire to challenge my father. Maybe that was completely going about it wrong. This is is the one that killed Auntie....

He seemed to gauge how to drag me out of my hiding spot with as minimal contact as possible.  I felt myself fly backwards through a cave wall. I felt crushed ever so much and paralyzed for a moment. I snap out of it gaging up blood. Rocks and rubble lightly fell and I could not smell anything but blood. 

It attracted the coven scouts that remained I'm sure.

"I..have a confession please... because he told me too... and and I always  do what he says. " I babble terribly nervous wreck. If I tell him this, he may just kill me on the spot but I would have to hope it would motivate him to go see for himself and confront my father. 

(Carry): "You will tell Sorin, not me." He said tensely sensing the others but I growl into his ear."

"I don't think you want me to tell him about the covens little plaything, your daughter.."
He shoves my face away as I got blood on him.

(Cary): "Shut up.."
I cant tell if he wasnt aware or the rumors weren't true about him and Auntie Raluca at all. Father was insane to make it up.  The others were near enough now so I had one last grasp of proving it either way.

(Xern Scout 1): "Prince Orion look at you, enough!! The whole content can smell your blood.."
(Xern Scout 2): "Spoiled conceited little welp" They shut up at the sight of my captor in horror.

"One of them probably drank from her, you could tell..."

I tempt him hoping he took the bait. He let go of me (quite panful since his claws were in my side) to slash open the nearer ones neck. The other one got between us trying to free/protect me. 

(Carry): "What was he on about...EXPLAIN?!

(Xern Scout 2): "He is a schemer wasting all our time with lies, he will just bring his games of chaos to your Neoplanet so let us SPARE your kingdom and we will take the boy back to our designated space and never bother any of your worlds again." 

I crawl down feeling the warmth of the lava rocks so near and leave a sparkley bloody trail further into a cave pocket trying to find somewhere to shove myself in for now away from them fighting. 

(Xern Scout 3): ((YOU WILL PAY FOR WASTING OUR TIME ORION!))

That sent a shock wave through my head up as he used telepathy and I go still resting in a pool of blood as I drained out far to faster now to heal. 

I cant even look forward to the sweet darkness of death that Klaus was so keen on me having because I'm sure my body will still go to one of these parties and get brought back.
Back to top Go down
Penny La'Beau

Penny La'Beau

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 7:38 pm

Penny:

I dreamily watch the man leap from the window excitedly. 

(Penny's Father): "PENNY WAS THAT A BLONDE JUST IN YOUR ROOM!!!!!???!"

"DADDY NO YOUR DRUNK!!" I call back down before seeing the volcano smoke raise and the ground shake as if it had become active where all the godly powerful non humans must be sparing for our mortal souls.

*sighs wishing I could see such wonders*

(Grandpa Old Earl): "OK EVERYONE BACK TO THE BUNKER, SHITS STILL HITTING THE FAN!"

I grab my emergency pink bag for the dozen time this week to go to the bunker. 

Oh to not be a human trapped in this boring existence.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 11:37 pm

Klaus:

I could smell Orion a mile away.

The closer I get to him, the closer I get to a fight involving two others.

*Flashes around them.*

What the bloody hell is going on?!

I questioned somewhat surprised at all the attention Orion was receiving.

Even though I should probably know better..

Once I discover his Orion's body, I fall down next to him and check him over.

He was near death.

I sigh knowing his injuries were far too great for me to heal.

"You sure found a way to go out big didn't you?"

I tease despite not feeling very humorous at that moment.

"Any final requests or do you expect me to be creative?"

I ask smelling nothing but blood.

I was famished and despite my best intentions his vulnerable state was exceptionally tempting for me.

Please die quickly..

I beg, not knowing how much longer I could wait before I finished him off myself.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 8:13 am

Orion:

I slightly open my eyes making a low rumble that was to weak for a growl.

"I...did... I told you to go to your sister.." I speak of final requests. 

It saddened me he did not leave before when she was so close, yet I was shocked how much of a comfort he was before me. I half though perhaps he wasnt even real and I was hallucinating. 

Yes that has to be it. I wanted to believe he was with Meredith and this was just some fantasy of my warped mind. 

"Jus..t hold me.." I cling on the cold figment.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 3:04 pm

Klaus:

Orion was hallucinating.

I hiss and turn away from the sorry sight  in order to regain some composure.

*Lays down next to him instead and stares up at the rocky ceiling.*

This was finally it. After this moment was over Orion will be gone and I will be all alone.

I ponder my own death wondering if such a thing was even possible.

The smell of Orion’s blood distracted me away from my thoughts.

My body reacted instinctively to the bittersweet aroma and I feel my head start to spin.

*Blacks out.*

When I come to I find myself on top of Orion, my mouth lapping the blood off every inch of his body.

*Gently runs fangs over his cool marble skin.*

I feel a very weak pulse from beneath my tongue.

It intrigued me how it could keep on going despite so much blood loss.

I savour his taste until it dawns on me.

I curse and push myself off him in horror.

This was so much worse than I could have ever imagined. Orion was already so far gone and for me to intercede and finish the job was all too much.

I gasp and pace around the cave in shock.

Nothing has changed he was dying anyways… But now I have something to do with it! Can you live with yourself? Could you ever live with yourself.. He dies you lose a friend.. Make another.. He dies you lose yourself.. Was there anything left to begin with?

I close my eyes trying to suppress the voices within.

His blood is on your hands.. You are a monster.. Meredith will never accept you.. that blood tasted good didn’t it? Better than a strangers… better than-

“No!”

I hiss in protest and rip into my wrist allowing my own blood to spill over the rock and soil.

This is the way. It is the only way..

I shove my wrist to Orion’s lips forcing him to drink.

You never forget your first..

I laugh sadly not knowing what I was doing just following my instincts.

The ones I had been holding back for so long..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 5:06 pm

Orion:

I wake up with a forgion taste in my mouth, macabrely every sense was deeply forgion and surreal then before. 

.....and I wasnt in a lab?....it was still the caves. 

Now I could make out in the dark all the crude human structures for minning and the lava pools from afar. 

But most obvious was the sickness I felt for so long was completely gone. 

"..Klaus...y..you ...you.."

I gag trying to laugh, thoart feeling so dry. I was so utterly happy and relived my emotions feeling even more intensified, everything felt so intense.  There was also a cold deep darkness but even that was thrilling just knowing..what i am...

"Did it...really...did it.."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 12:57 am

Klaus:

I glance over at Orion once he finally awakens.

He was happy.

That makes one of us.

I stand up and wander on closer to him.

"How do you feel?"

I ask, my pupils dilating frantically.

I felt different too and oh so much better than I did before.

The power I felt when I was around him was.. intoxicating..

What that meant I had yet to learn..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 5:04 am

Orion:
I look up at Klaus in awe, the veneration I felt had no words. With his light features he was so so otherworldly to me. So beautiful. I never saw him as clearly as I did now. 

"Better." Is the only word I could think of in that moment. I shakingly get up feeling stiff with crushed blood and mud. I try not to stumble towards him feeling so drawn in by his all consuming presence.

"Wh..y..did...you change..your mind? ..the Feeding?"

I question, I was in and out of it during that... moment so It was hard to work out what happened.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 8:54 am

Klaus:

"Yes."

The feeding was the turning point in my decision.

I was quite stupid not to factor that in when I got so close to his bleeding body.

"We must move. Whoever is looking for you might still be out there and until you have fully recovered, confrontations this early on in your transition are not a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 4:16 am

Orion:
I listen to Klaus's instructions feeling hazey as the reality of the situation returns, suddenly thoughts of something else but his authoritative presence hit me.

Oh wow... I opened a can of worms.

"K...laus theres two parties after me now, I'm..sorry to bring you into this.." I look away from him nervously. "They might be watching the exits now.. do..you think we could sneak away.."
I try to think and look around.

"This is a mine, they make...deliveries no?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 8:11 pm

Klaus:

“We can now travel alot faster now that you have changed.”

“Are they capable of seeing us if we simply… flash by?”

I question while analyzing the tracks in the mine.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 8:30 pm

Orion:

I nod slowly.
"Well, they're ..alien vampires... but maybe your kind is faster because magic?" I offer to in awe of him not to believe in anything he wanted to try or do.

I think if they did see me... it would not matter anymore. There is nothing to bring back. I cant be apart of the coven with an outsider bloodline. I would only worry how they would react towards Klaus for doing the deed.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 8:55 pm

Klaus:

Orion's response was optimistic.

Perhaps his suggestion was better.

"So the other option would be jumping in a cart full of coal?"

That sounds.... unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 9:06 pm

Orion:

I take Klaus's question as a statement because I'm still kinda out of it and all.

*twitches feeling almost out of body but dangerously grounded at the same time*

I leap off the edge down the tracks into the coal. XD

The smell was pungent it should be good coverage.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 9:16 pm

Klaus:

*Blinks at what Orion just did.*

That was.. unexpected.

I grind my teeth now being forced to follow.

*Jumps in after him.*

"I suppose this will work?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 12:53 pm

Orion:
I stay very still as what feels like hours past. Quite a few can be heard coming through the tunnels since it reeked of my blood.

(Vampire 1): ".... do you think he went in the lava?"

(Vampire 2): "...That selfish prick would....."

Ouch..

Finely a truck ship came to dump the coal inside for transport. The sudden movement makes me realize how dry my thoart was.

No no no we are so close.

I thought I could handle this more, not being a human and already a carnivorous species but that hunger seemed like nothing compared to this. It was unautral...consuming...

One of the workers with a shovel was dangerously close.

(worker 1): "Get some more coal for the engine we gotta go! I dont care what freaky shit is going on in this mine everything will be dark if we dont make the delivery."

*twitch twitch*

*grabs his shovel/arm and drags him down in coal with is*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2249] Ring around the Rosey
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next