Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2292] Uncle Knows Best

Go down 
+11
Rukbat Xern
Xenon Xern
Adamaous Rapce
Niklaus Sulez
Francine Rapce
Neressia Moore
Tully Unerth
Klaus Sulez
Constantine Sulez
Ettimay Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 4:47 pm

Adamaous:

I transport around frustrated.

Ettimay reminds me of my options like I had not thought of that already.

I just wanted to be alone!

I walk through a wall and kick a hovering chair out of the way.

This whole place could burn for all I cared.

*Teleports to another room and another and another trying to figure out what the hell I was going to do.*
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 5:04 pm

Constantine:

"Mum what about Francine?" If Dad and Noomi where fighting him off where is she?

(Ettimay): "Ok lets find her...but be careful do-"

I dont think we can get through all the optical illusions, this power seemed very untrustworthy.

*transports lil Francine to the sheet fort that is going to protect us from all the sweet dark magic in the air.*

"SHhhh we are playing hide and seek ...your dads it."

I tell her in a whisper with a flashlight shining on my face spooky.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 5:49 pm

Little Francine:

I was crying but quickly wipe my eyes before Cause sees.

Dad and Noomi were fighting and horrible things were said.

I take in the sheet fort and brighten up a little.

Cause holds a flashlight to his face and I giggle.

"Ok Cause!"

I snuggle up to him feeling safe.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 6:16 pm

Ettimay:

I was going to rebuke Constantine for transporting but it wasnt a giraffe this time so...

I suppose. My heart softens for poor Francine. I had hoped she did not see Adam like that. She must have. Cause cheers her up and she gets very close to him, hair contact must not effect him because it certainly was touching him.
I sort of wanted to test the idea by touching his hair but decide if I am wrong it would not be good.

"Frannie here. Its cold with the generator off."
I give her another blanket trying to put some padding between them just in case, then wipe her face.

I try to sense for Adam but the presence in the air made it hard, I believe he was still here but moving around because I could not lock onto his mind to try to speak to him again.

It made me nervous I wanted to know what he wanted, what were the terms or was he just making us slowly suffer?

"Everything is going to be ok." I tell Francine anyway and shield her with my other wing fully believing Adam cant get her now Wink

(Constantine): "Lets play shadow puppets...who am I?" He makes a bat and I think Raginbar (but he ment Klaus)

It felt so hopeless now dealing with Raginbar and Adam. What if they end up working together?

He reads my mind and makes the bat go splat on a cave rock.

(Constantine): "Wanta try Fran?"

Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:32 pm

Francine:

"Thank you Mrs. Ettie."

I respond politely for the blanket and tuck in.

*Blushes thinking Ettimay was the most prettiest lady in the world.*

I try to guess who the bat was but Cause makes the bat go splat.

I make a simple animal trying to get the hang of it.

**snake**

"Hisss"

I give him a hint.

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:05 pm

Constantine:

I wonder what I would even get from touching Francine? She is so innocent and nothing is weird about her at all. Wink
I was still thankful Mum added another blanket. I don't want to show her anything tainted.

Especially about her Dad...who knew...

After Dad and Mum's revelation it was hard to be shocked about anything right now.

"Umm dragon..."
I try to act like her figure was hard to guess.

"No snake?! Good one."

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:30 pm

Francine:

"Yes."

I put another hand in the air.

"Guess what these are?"

**two snakes**

"Hissss, hiss."

I giggle just being silly now.

"You do another one."

I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 7:58 pm

Constantine:

Poor Francine.. all she can make it snakes Wink

I dont laugh at her but find it funny. I doubt Rowan and Eiden can do much better though..

I try to make a DEER, it was a tricky one.

(Ettie): "Goat?" She tries to guess.

I move my finger to make the horns LONGER then, they were too short before. I look at Francine to see if she gets it.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 8:20 pm

Little Francine:

I blink a little sleepily at his shadow animal.

Uhm..

Mrs. Ettie guessed goat. 

That was my guess.

Cause changes his hand position.

Oohhh

"DEER!"

I cry out a little too loudly.

*Covers mouth a bit embaressed and gigles.*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 1:13 am

Ettie:

It looked like Francine was falling asleep for a moment then she screams DEEER so loud.

I cover them more with my wings worried Adam heard that.

*looks at white sheet blanket in darkness nervously*

(Constantine): "Thats right. I'd do a giraffe but I duno how to make the neck." He whispers giving Francine the flashlight in case shes scared now.

((How about Storytime instead? its getting late after all..))

I offer trying to keep them quiet.

Constantine pales like I have no good story to tell now that he knows everything Wink

*glares at him*

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 2:58 pm

Francine:

I appreciated Ettimay's change in activity.

I felt so silly doing hand shadows. I did not have the eye for it.

Constantine's were super good which was partly why I got so into the game.

I was glad he understood my goofy sense of humor.

Though I did feel a bit embarrassed in front of his mom.

She tucked a blanket in between us and I was not sure how to take that.

I mean, we had a close friendship but I wasn't going to try anything, especially with her there.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 10:14 pm

Constantine:

I wrap my blanket around me to hide under and prepare to sleep because I'm sure if Mum starts talking about Beolan's pilgrimage for the hundredth time I was going to fall asleep.

I mean it was pretty fascinating Mum and Dad got to see so many worlds and go on adventures before our age got so very boring trapped here. I heard it all already though. It was had to honestly hard to picture my Aunt Meredith and her Starker husband in the flesh.

(Mum): ((once upon a time in good King Sorin's age, he sent his most promising youths on a mission to the very heart of the dark canyon he was imprisoned in. This dark academy was under new leadership and only students could pass through without detection. Carry, Sorin's apprentice was the leader even though he was the youngest. Carry's best friend Cherry stunk aboard and crashed the mission to not leave them behind…))

I look out of the blanket slightly at the prospect of a Constantine "Carry' spy story.

(Mum): ((Cherry wasnt invited to this mission for her own good, but she did not understand that. You see her mother and her were involved in that particular cult and tried to marry her off to the evil old principal of the previous class when she was a child. Just because he was dead she thought she was safe. Fate however would weave with objectivity. She would fall in love with a boy there, who was that very evil man's clone. It was very accustom for humans in those days, the oldest elites bloodlines that is, to raise clones of their parents, grandparents. It was easier for them as a struggling species. ))

((There totally going to have to start doing that again, there's more humans down here then up there now..))

Apparently that's the tunnel's fault...they really ripped through the aristocrats back in the days before Mum and Dad's tower time

(Mum): ((Anyway the one in charge of this twisted institution wanted the boy for her own purpose so they ran away. She told Carry however his friend was kidnapped and did not go willingly. The spying mission was blown and Carry was rescued to relay this lie back to the kingdom. Cherry's brother Ephrem and Carry both lead the attack to reclaim her from her kidnapper. You see she never sent them word, she went along with it to 'disappear' I suppose. Any communication and honesty from either party could have prevented what happened. They killed everyone and the boy she loved only a few years later in search and rescue. Cherry of course never forgave her brother or her best friend for the misunderstanding and would plot against them as a very prevalent villain of her time..."

" That was a downer, Grandpa was always the hero in every story..."

(Mum): "I know, but he wasnt without mistake, especially when things are out of your control in an enemy's camp. You forfeit your free will to fate when you put yourself in that position."

Well I'll never be a spy...

I try not to think about Petrus, surely she got..out with Vero. How can I even help her now? I cant even touch her.

(Mum): "I thought it was a good teen tragedy better then that dribble your father so enjoys" She teased me about Dad's favorite book.

"Sorry Fran, one day your be old enough to read Twilight too."

Shes still a baby Wink
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 11:17 pm

Francine:

I awkwardly look to the side at Ettimay's story.

It really brought down the mood but I suppose she thought it was a lesson we needed to hear?

I guess..

"Thank you for the bedtime story, Ettimay."

I bite my lip trying to be polite.

Constantine teases me about my age and I sigh.

"I am not THAT much younger than you."

I playfully remind him.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 12:12 am

Ettimay:

"You did not fall asleep though so I did something wrong." I tease Francine. She was more awake now really.

She teases Cause and I cant help but wish Klaus made better choices with her. Especially now as Adamous has lost it. What was the point? Just for Noomi to play mother.

It reminded me far to much of growing up around Raginbar jr's family without the full context..

(Constantine): "Francine, I need to tell you something. I got kidnapped tonight, some sort of defensive power unlocked and if anyone touches me I hurt them. I hurt mom and I dont know if I set your dad off either. I am giving off energy.. .. memories, fear, deep personal things." He scoots way back now in the fort. "For the honestly life lesson." He smirks at me.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 12:54 am

Francine:

I blush a little at Ettimay when she calls me out.

I suppose I didn't really have a good poker face..

I sit up in the fort at Constantine's news.

"Really?"

Constantine drops some rather heavy stuff and seems to laugh it off like it was no big deal.

"So you can't touch anyone at all?"
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 12:34 pm

Constantine:

Telling Francine was supposed to make me feel better but it did not. I realize how hard it is going to be to tell so many, even those younger then her that are always grabbing at me to play.

She may think shes so grown up but I would love to go back to being just 15 then moving on to be 18..
I enjoyed helping all the Guilds out with the other kids, but everyone wanted me to pick theirs and join. I've been getting invitations for two years now really. Now you could be in one then one if you were really talented and could handle the work hours but I really did not want to pick, it felt final.

(Ettimay): "Its possible, your shield will drop when you feel unthreatened." She tries to remind me again and I sense the dark arura creeping outside the sheet.

"Yeah Doc's freaky haunted house theater show aren't helping with calming down.."

I take a breath, unsure how to ever feel 'ok' again after tonight.
Francine and Mom's story was a good distraction for a bit but.

"No I cant, even objects I can get something off of..." I answer Francine while hugging myself under the blanket.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 2:41 pm

Francine:

I look down saddened.

"There has got to be a way to fix what has happened. How are you supposed to live like this? You can't expect to avoid being accidentally brushed up against in a crowd of people or even survive without touch in general."

It is a very basic need. Don't ask me why it just is!

I am distracted a bit at a noise overhead in the ceiling.

The energy was making me.. feel different.

"I need to leave this fort."

I fidget getting stir crazy.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 3:36 pm

Constantine:

I frown at Francine's words slowly considering just what I loss.

(Mum): "We will work on it.."

She touches my hair and I flinch even though nothing happened.

Francine wants to leave and as tired as I was before now I was too awake now.

(Mum): "Alright but let's stay together, where are you going?" She said getting up concerned for her obviously.

Maybe his old office isnt the best place to hide..or is it the most brilliant? I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 7:00 pm

Francine:

"I don't know, is everywhere like this?"

I ask hearing a door slam.

I sense someone above us.

Is that dad?

The presence disapears again as more and more objects around us start to float.

I look over at Constantine worried that one would touch him.

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 9:37 pm

Constantine:

I try to sense further away and see what's going on still I get clouded in the mind again.

"Yeah it is everywhere Dad and your mom hit a nonexistent wall."

I report before Doc's notebook smacks me in the face.

*flash memories , feelings anxiety flash flash*

(Mum): "Constantine!" She hits away another object with her wing and tries to shield me while I am dazed.

*out of body astral projects floating up to the vents and tries to tackle him BOLDLY* XD

*looks 'dead' to Francine and Mom since Im out of body*
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 11:00 pm

Adamaous:

My last teleport takes me to where I started.

I was in the vents this time and well out of site.

Klaus and Noomi were relentless, refusing me but a moment's peace!

I  rub my temples trying to focus on calming my mind.

Unfortunately, the energy in the air continued to escalate.

I sense Ettimay, Constantine and Francine down below. 

I overhear them and unconsciously strike out.

There was a scream and I am taken down.

*Tries to teleport again.*
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:34 am

Constantine:

Doc tries to transport away so I attempt to suck some of his energy from that action to disturb it and strike him with the anxiety flashes he sent to me.

((You forgot this! Take it back!)) *HISSSSSS IN HEAD*
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:50 am

Adamaous:

Constantine or whatever aura of the boy I was interacting with disrupts my transport and we end up appearing on the ground next to Francine and Ettimay.

I try to push the projections back into his lifeless body but I am hit with another wave of anxiety and snap.

"Stop this! Or I will throw more than just simple objects at you!"

I threaten.

I focus my energy on Francine and drag her to Constantine's body.

"Tell your husband to call off the search Ettimay or Constantine will have a new set of visions to try and erase from his mind."

(Francine) "No!"

She screams not enjoying my theatrics.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 1:25 am

Ettie:

Constantine appears dead after Adam's book hit him. I sensed to much activity above us to think he was truly gone. They then appear on the ground and Adamous tries to get Francine to touch him.

.. I know what he is going to see....then she'll see it...

Constantine tires to get down the hall away but hits a wall.

((Why would you expose that?))

He was just self destructing his whole life here. Maybe then it would be easier for him to leave it? Was that his warped idea or was I expecting far to much from him at all?

"Stop ittt..CALM down."

I RESIST biting him Wink and just cover him with my wings wrapped up trying to CALM him with the flowery smell of Danes wife in the feathers.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 1:48 am

Adamaous:

Ettimay still treats me like nothing had changed.

Perhaps she has had years to reconcile the past but I was experiencing the past and present all at once and who I was and am were in complete conflict with one another.

I ignore her question but before I can do anything further she surrounds me with her wings in an attempt to calm me.

I stood there stunned for a moment before feeling myself come down from the madness.

"You need to stop.. I will hurt you."

I whisper and look away trying to process my inner turmoil..
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 2:26 am

Ettimay:

My wing hug worked to calm him down. I can only hope his rational thinking would return. I'm sure this was very hard for him to take but while he was processing it all, lives were endanger.

He needed to get a grip of it. His actions with the children were petty and gained him nothing but more fearmongling.

"You already hurt me.." I whisper back to him
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 4:34 pm

Adamaous:

I look back at Ettimay in surprise before becoming distracted by that perfect mouth and..

A muzzle.

I snap myself out of it unable to come to grips on who I am anymore.

"I could do far worse.."

I brush up against her and lean in close wondering if she would take the bait and end it all now.

It was easier this way was it not? For both of us..
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 5:50 pm

Ettimay:

I think he breathed in to much of my feather dust...
I excuse as if the awkward attraction between us wasnt going on before that.
All I could really hear was the vein in his neck calling to me, he was oh so close. My hands go to his shoulders but I force them down to his arms and then hands gaining composure again.

"Adamaous.. I am ..sorry if I hurt you."

I squeeze his hands together. "Honestly I know it must be so hard, so confusing to wake up the way you did and chasing you around is just making it worst on you."

(Thinking to Klaus & Noomi): ((Can we call off the search? Please as long as he does not hurt anyone. Let's give him a chance, he may have his old memories but he still remembers his time here too. ))

I share my message to them with Adam so he knows I tried and let go with my wings.

"See all you had to do was ask me, do not threaten the children again. You do not need too. I really want to help you.."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 7:19 pm

Adamaous:

Ettimay resists her natural urges claiming to want to help.

It did not make sense..

"I killed your king."

I respond bluntly and step away.

"The lengths you are willing to go to "help me" is very curious."

I shake my head growing tired of this.

"Goodbye Ettimay."

*Teleports away.*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 9:54 am

Ettimay:

Adamaous still did not understand why after my honest plea.
He cruelty brings up Beolan's death and the memory of all that night entails.... including the muzzle.
I almost strike out but resist refusing to do what he wants me to do.

"Killing you wont bring him back! Hating you would only destroy me!" I cry out rather emotionally and could not look at him anymore.

He seemed to say goodbye and it sounded final. I open my eyes knowing he wasnt there anymore.

He was so cold and defensive from the dark world he was in because he had to be. I had to believe his time here did something, changed something showed him something that it wasnt all in vain.

(Constantine): "You let him go?" He finely got over the phantom wall and was rubbing his head.

"Yes...its better Cause we dont want him in the dungeon. we are all stuck down here and we do not need to be fighting among ourselves."

(Constantine): "What do you mean? Stuck.."

He was trying to sense outside now and realize it is sealed.

"It was apart of an agreement to get you back...there was nothing we could do."

(Constantine): "Nonono..we cant mum"

"Constantine, it wont be forever, no one in the city is really in charge they are just bickering among themselves, Leon is smart he might find away before us even, but we will try..please just think of yourself. Try to recover."

If he doesnt... it will make things so much harder down here.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 1:45 pm

Klaus:

Noomi and I come running into the infirmary, finally released from Adam's trap.

It was rather infuriating to try and get to him as his ability to add and remove walls from the tunnels made our pursuit as meaningless as two mice trapped in a neverending maze.

"What happened?"

I ask in response to Ettimay's recent mind projection.

"Did he hurt you? Are you all ok?"

Francine stays sitting in the corner, looking pale.

Bloody hell!

I go to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 6:53 pm

Ettimay:

Before I can even deal with the next teen crisis Klaus and Noomi show up.

((Physically no, but mentaly... Adam made Francine touch Constantine..she saw...))

I answer discreetly as Klaus comforts her.

"Do you want to talk about it Francine?"

....wouldnt this be a good time..? I think to myself.

*hint hint look at Klaus holding her*

Constantine just looked angry and transports away.
I bite back a hiss frustrated to get him out of my sight but I was content he could not leave the tunnels to get into real harm.

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 6:57 pm

Constantine:

I suck in any residence of the magical atmosphere I can and channel it too too...

**suspenseful music as lighting crackles down into the deep rocky caverns and frizzles the underground water ways**

*TRANSPORT HAVENLANDS ZOO GIRAFFE INTO ADAMS HIDING SPOT*

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 7:27 pm

Klaus:

(Francine) "No, not really."

She buries her head in her knees and winces away when I go to touch her.

"I'm so sorry Francine, I should have told you sooner."

(Francine) "But you didn't!"

She snaps.

"I know, but I ca-"

(Francine) "I wish I never saw what I did!"

She scowls.

I look down, then without hesitation look back up and compel her to forget.

Ettimay was not going to be happy about this but I was unprepared to have this conversation right now.

**Meanwhile in the background, slight bitching can be heard at Adamaous' discovery of the GIRAFFE.**
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 9:36 pm

Ettimay:

I was surprised by all Francine seemed to have figured out from the flashes. I had thought she would be more confused about it but there was just so much in her expression. She did not even want any comfort Klaus offered.

I watch worried, her rage was understandable but Klaus doesn't try to explain it further.
It all happened so fast.

I am applaud by his blatant vampire superiority move in compelling the problem away.

"KLAUS!!" I was able to keep it together to 'help' Adam but loose it now because I was suppressing so much and it felt just too personal for me to handle.

If Raginbar did that to me when I found out everything... my life would be completely different!
That monster let me walk out. How the HELL could Klaus be so much crueler to let that girl say her peace and then take it all away.....

"How could you..this will only happen again...are you hoping the 2nd time will be better?... and you Noomi, you wanted this. You have nothing to say to defend your daughter's freewill!?"

I hiss at her. SHE should have gotten through to Adam, shes his wife not me.... Instead of chasing him around with a pitch fork and now she just stands there and allows such behavior.

My Dane this could happen every other week if Constantine and Francine just have to touch!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 12:27 am

Klaus:

I turn to Ettimay at her blow up.

"Let us save these ethical questions for later when we are not in front of the children. Your reaction will only cause greater disturbance to their processing of the situation at hand."

Ettimay further antagonizes Noomi of all people and I step away trying my best not to further aggravate the situation.

(Noomi) "I have my opinions Ettimay, but I am only her step parent, it is up to Adamaous and Klaus to make the call."

I tune back into the scene and boldly walk across the room to approach her.

"Let's go find Constantine, we will discuss this later."

Noomi walks over to Francine who looked dazed and confused..

I did not feel right about what I did either, but I needed time. I was still processing our exchange with Orion and everything that was done to our son to properly dedicate anymore mental energy to Francine.

She will be ok..
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 7:16 am

Ettimay:

Her reaction to thinking so little of her role surprised me. Blood meant nothing she was the only mother to that girl. Camila is dead.

((So Adam gets to make a call..from the dungeon? Noomi. You just always do what Klaus says dont you. He always had that sway over you..))

"Get away from me Klaus. I want to be alone.."
I snap him and refuse to follow his order, Im not his little witch. Fast walks the other direction trying to avoid it further.
Back to top Go down
Mooni Rapce

Mooni Rapce

Personality : Reserved, Cunning

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 6:44 pm

Noomi:

I hold my tongue, as I do on most things regarding Adam and/or Klaus' parenting decisions.

The whole situation was shit and made that much worse by Adam's psychotic break.

Now I am alone again until he eventually comes around - which I don't expect to be anyime soon as he is exeptionally pissed off at me right now.

I have spent a fair amount of time on both sides of this war.

Shortly after our marriage, I ran away and joined the rebellion for a few years; Klaus was also present but there is no point reading into that as it was purely consequential. Fate intervened a few years later and Adam and I were back in each other's lives. A very controversial decision on my part as he had just murdered Beolan Starker, the rebel king. I made do however, under the exceptionally strained circumstances until we were both pulled into service at the Gold Tower.

I do not regret the part I played in Adam's capure. Being in that hellhole was absolutely soul crushing and I went along with alot of things that I should not have because he told me to.

Ettimay made her opinions known with respect to how Klaus handled Francine.

I felt this situation could have struck a personal nerve with her and I sigh just wanting to leave this scene.

Ettimay decides to unload her anger on me next.

I tilt my head not appretiating her scold. As patronizing as it was, I did not react, because apparently I am the only one here that can keep their shit together.

I quietly take Francine by the hand and lead her to her room.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 7:51 pm

Ettimay:

I do not hate any of my subjects Wink
But sometimes I just wish Noomi would show a backbone, because I know she has one and can. That was pretty sad coming from ME of all people too. Considering how compliant I was for so many years.

The horrid inversion of one's freewill and self Klaus did just before me to HER child was as offensive of what Raginbar Jr did to Constantine tonight. Feeling nothing over it was sickening to me and deeply concerning she could not say a word in protest.

I find Constantine nose bleeding passed out from using all his magic up. I smell giraffe.
I was somewhat relived he did not do something far more dangerous or antagonizing.
I could only hope when he woke up he would be back to normal and not out of character. It was very different him having power as a baby and now. What he could do scared me.

I use telekinesis to move him back to our caves and lock him in his room Raginbar style since everyone is succumbing to moral failure tonight.

As much as I would LIKE to be alone the fact of the matter is I could not.

The whole kingdom was in distress, hundreds were wounded and dozens have died. Adam gave NO ONE medical care so its all up to ME.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 8:07 pm

Klaus:

I wait just outside the door to the infirmary and block the way before Ettimay can go in.

I knew she would go here next because she was too selfless a creature not to.

"Let's take a walk."

I tell her.

I wasn't asking.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 8:17 pm

Ettimay:

I look tiredly at Klaus. I know I disrespected him but our people needed us. We wasted so much time already. I almost apologize just to be rid of this but I do not think I was wrong and felt rather boxed in a corner between him and his little witch to change my mind.

"Klaus... tonight was bad for everyone."

I all outloud I say before following him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 8:23 pm

Klaus:

"Yes, it was."

I stop partway down the hall.

"For some more than others?"

She blew up.

Something else happened, something she wasn't telling me.

"You mentioned Adam approached you?"
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 8:36 pm

Ettimay:

Klaus wants to talk about Adam and I felt this was just, such a waste of time. We could speak telepathically as we worked over something so trivial.

"Yes he, I ...think he wanted me to kill him." I admit finding the whole moment between us so very upsetting now that I was going over it in my head.

" I let him go in the end. I do not believe we should put him in the dungeon, I would like to give him a chance to come back willingly. I think he showed moments of both sides of himself when we talked, I think his life here has impacted him and it will win out in the end. Please try to understand, dont you remember being conflicted the same way?"

I try to reason with him before he goes off. I know how much he hated him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 8:58 pm

Klaus:

I tilt my head not convinced she understood the risk we were taking.

"He is suicidal."

How very alarming..

"Ettimay, we are trapped down here. I should understand more than anyone else what it is like to be in an unfavourable position such as his, but the risks involved are not the same."
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 9:27 pm

Ettimay:

I nod slowly at Klaus, of course he would say that.

"Well... He said goodbye to me like it was final... so perhaps you will get your desire to see him no more. What else do you want me to do of it?" I quesion him, unsure how any of this mattered in the wake of what happened moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 9:41 pm

Klaus:

I sense her defensive tone and give her a dark look.

I lean in and scent her.

"You are angry at me. Is there anything that can be done about that?"

I counter her question with a question.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 9:51 pm

Ettimay:

I step back at his dark look. I already had such a shock at his compelling I did not want to see his vampire side anymore tonight. I could very much so forget what he is and only see my husband but..not tonight.

"I don't like what you did for many reasons, but you are playing with fire if Constantine and Francine end up having feelings for one another because you cant handle having a daughter with Adam...."

I drop the HARD TRUTH and try to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:19 pm

Klaus:

I chase after her and grab her arm, forcing her to face me again.

"That isn't the case and you know it!"

Certain portions of my DNA were used to recreate a very rough draft of my sister. Mainly the ones passed onto me by our mother, Niklaus. To draw the correlation that she was me was.. absurd.

I don't even address her comment about Cause and Francine catching feelings because that would NEVER happen.

I let go of her arm and look her over shocked at my emotional display.

I didn't know how to deal with this situation and how could I..
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:42 pm

Ettie:

My wings come out alarmed at pulls me back from leaving.

I was certainly not expecting him to follow after me. I tried to be shocking for a reason.

Unfornatenly it did not have the effect I wanted....

Klaus's shocked moment when he let go was so utterly sad.

It reminded me of everything he went through, how damaged he was that I only wanted to comfort him.

*kisses him into calming wings* XD

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 11:01 pm

Klaus:

Ettimay kisses me and I relax at her wings' calming embrace.

*Pushes her up against the wall.*

"I love you so, so much Ettimay."

I breath her in and go as far as she was willing to let me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2292] Uncle Knows Best   [2292] Uncle Knows Best - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2292] Uncle Knows Best
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: Frozen Wasteland-
Jump to: