Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Underneath the Truth

Go down 
+3
Constantine Sulez
Francine Rapce
Ettimay Sulez
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue99/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

Underneath the Truth   Empty
PostSubject: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 7:58 pm

Ettimay: 

I look up from the record I was reading when I sense Constantine nearing, along with Eiden and Francine.

.... did he really only last 5 weeks.. 

It seemed like a bit of a waste of time to give up now. That party was so gaudy but I'm sure helped him enforce his cover.

I drop what I was doing to go to the entrance gate. 

"Cause."

(Constantine): "Hi Mum.."

He looked so old in that moment. It was hard to believe he was 23, but in this hostel climent how many tunnels never reached that age. It was a miracle by best it lasted as long as it did...

Eiden reeked of mouth wash and that was a bit disturbing what he was hiding. I frown at him for getting between me and Cause and he dies a little inside. 

(Eiden): "Lady Ettie we...went for a walk and ran into him..." He stops there. 
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue50/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 8:17 pm

Francine:

I fold my arms trying to keep my emotions in check.

A lump wells in my throat and I did not know if I was going to scream or I was going to cry.

(Klaus) “What is going on?!”

“You….you. YOU!”

I give him some mad crazy eyes and he looks back at me startled.

“You lied to us!”

I blame Cause’s dad because I was already too angry at
my own to add something else to his shit list.

“You — my mom and my dad and — also Desmond and, and-“

*Screams and “puffs” away to dad and Noomi to give them both an earful.*
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue50/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 9:12 pm

Constantine:

My eyes widen at Francine's violent outburst and witch like transportation.

Leaving me with my equally surprised parents and Eiden. 

Poor Francine.... this is what visiting me got her...

I cant do anything right. I was so worried now she would do what I did and leave. 

(Ettie): "What did you tell her?!" She finely spoke up to me.

"What didn't you tell her?! Really Mum, Dad ..." 

Dad really got it from her so I tried to explain.

"Grandma told her... about Desmond posssing Adam. How they wanted to bring back your sister for Desmond but they couldn't find her DNA so they used your blood. Your DNA. I know thats bloody hard to explain, especially to a child at the time but you could have at least told Francine the poor women's name. She was apart of you...like I am. You just forgot her.  I guess you'll forget me too when I bring you shame huh?" 

I didn't mean to be so mean to him but when it came down to it, he completely wiped out a clone made from him from history. Why wouldn't he wipe me too. I wasnt natural either. 

(Ettimay): "Why did you all so easily believe Raluca!? What have I told you about her... again and again.."

"Ok whats the deal with you and Adam and the muzzle.."

I countered smugly and she slapped me. 

(Ettimay): "It doesnt mean what you think, he locked me up in his basement before he assisted in the plot agonist Beolan. It was the night he died..." 

"Oh..."

*tips over a little reliving her memories of it from the touch* 

Oh... geeze you know ...it kinda sounds like Adam is really evil based on what I  know so far... why are they all protecting him???! For what. Now he helped kill the last Starker.... what else did he doo?

I was disgusted at how much Mum hated Adam in that moment I just relived and now... how could that change so drastically .
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue100/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 9:40 pm

Klaus:

This conversation was bound to happen sooner or later it just sucked that I hadn’t a better explanation for them even after all this time.

“I am sorry I should have opened up more but don’t for a mo
ent think that what happened to Camille wasn’t hard.”

And completely, completely disturbing

Ettimay and Constantine get into it a bit more and I look over at Eiden trying to hint for him to leave the very intimate family discussion.

There was alot of uncomfortable things being brought up that were no easier to hear this time than when it first happened.

Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue99/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 10:11 pm

Ettimay:

This came out of nowhere, it was extremely uncomfortable. 

I look at Klaus in sympathy, its usually my past that gets dragged out in the mud like this... 

I might have snapped a little to roughly with Cause when he brought up that night. Not so much because of it, I forgave Adam but because Raluca put that phrase into his head and he repeated it right back just like a damn fool.

I cant imagine what Raginbar Junior (Orion/ Joe) is telling him if he believes Raluca word for word. 

"Cause I'm ...I'm sorry..." I apologize for hitting him but I think I made it worst by showing him that moment. 

(Constantine): "No I don't understand... Adam ...isnt who I thought he was. Why are you both protecting him? He was with Raluca, you still hate her and shes your mother...why does he deserve your forgiveness? Why is he here and not out there!" 

I cant believe I have to justify the last 20 years...

Eiden finely leaves but only because Klaus made him, you could tell he very much wanted to hear the rest.

"Cause I cant forgive Raluca because she's dead, she died when she turned into a vampire and she can come back a hag or a ghost, shes still not who she was, theres no trace its a demon... she'll come back in a new body or form to torment us and feed off that. Adam...has been faithful to us all these years despite his mistakes Theres no comparison."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue100/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 11:02 pm

Klaus:

Ettimay didn't do a bad job defending Adamaous over Raluca.

If I were in her position I would not have had such an easy time differentiating between the two.

Though I must admit the slap was a bit harsh..

"Constantine we have had many, many years to get over what happened and move on. I understand this is all very fresh for you and we don't expect you to understand everything right away but with time-"

A lough explosive sound thunders down the hall and I cringe sensing Adamaous' conversation with Francine was going no better.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 12:46 am

Francine:

"I thought I could trust you!"

My father performs another defensive spell to keep from further destruction occurring to his little unit because Ben forbid any of his books get damaged.

(Adamaous) "Francine I need you to breath and focus on calming your mind."

He lifts one hand up in my direction in a defensive manner.

"Are you kidding me?!"

I hiss and one of his books blow up anyways, causing several pages to go flying everywhere.

"You know how patronizing that sounds?! I am not a little girl anymore dad! I am a grown woman, one who you have conveniently neglected to tell the truth to her entire life!"

I snap whilst pacing back and forth around the room.

"I thought you and Noomi were better then that? You both portrayed yourselves as being intellectuals with nothing to hide, yet here you are just as bad as the wrest of them!"

(Adamaous) "There was no easy way to bring this subject up. Not now, not when you were young but now that you know, do you feel the better for it?"

"You ass!"

I cried.

"It is not up to you to filter what I should or should not know!"

He sighs.

(Adamaous) "Why don't we wait for Noom-"

"I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR NOOMI, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MOM!"

I burst into tears causing a nearby vase to break and the lights to flicker.

I cringe at my own lack of self control and focus everything within me to try and calm myself down.

(Adamaous) "My bedside manner is lacking. I know this. Noomi has a better way with words but if you believe you can handle what I have to say then so be it. I did not love your mother, in fact, I did not even know who she was. I was possessed by a demon and a horrendous assault occurred which resulted in you. Your mother passed away shortly thereafter and at first when you were born I did not even want you."

He takes a deep  breath then places a finger to his mouth in thought.

(Adamaous) "Both our conceptions are not all that dissimilar. My mother, was a horrible person, did horrible things to people and my father well, let's just say when I was born I was discarded right away. For most of my life I was left wondering what happened and without any family for support. I grew up in an orphanage, a weak little thing, tormented by all the bullies without mercy."

He laughed but it was a sad one.

(Adamaous) "Eventually when I discovered my origins it brought me no resolve, if anything it left me in further turmoil." 

He pauses once again before turning to look at me.

(Adamaous) "I apologize for not telling you sooner about your past. Perhaps I was trying to spare you the same depressing realization I had when I was about your age - that sometimes ignorance is in fact, the truest form of bliss."

He strokes his brow for a moment in thought before continuing.

(Adamaous) "Please be patient with me Francine, as you always have. I am trying my best, the only way I know how."

I tear up and look away.

"What made you, change your mind.. about me?"

Adamaous goes real quiet for a moment before answering my question.

(Adamaous) "I met you."

I smile at him through my tears and pull him in for a hug.

"That wasn't so bad you know, your explanation."

I tease

(Adamaous) "So I am getting better?"

"A bit, but there were still some parts that were a bit rusty."

I sigh finally starting to feel myself calm.

There were of course so many other things Raluca mentioned during our conversation that needed addressing but for now I decided to leave all that for another time.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 2:19 am

Constantine:

I frown when I finely learn the female clone's name... 

Grandmother was right they did name her something tunnelish even, some tea. 

Camille....

Mum makes a very strong difference between Raluca and Adam but father doesn't even try to defend' his best friend'. 
He tries to give me the 'in time talk' before Francine blows something up from afar. 

(Etitimay): "Wonderful... we will all be catching up with that hag at this rate." "

The ground shakes and I take all this in silently now. 

It was a good thing I was beyond those teenage dramatics. I remember endangering the tunnel system a few times myself as Francine was now.

I was very good in letting it all fester now adays, sometimes I think if I ever really had a true serious moment feeling something where I wasnt making light of something or joking around, acting the fool well ..it would all pour out. I was so deeply, sad and everything was behind a wall. That wall is a mirror and I don't know who I really am. 

"Dad....what if there is no time, we are on bowered time as it is..."

I step up closer to him smirking, no longer intimated . He used to seem so untouchable and unreachable. The last few weeks I learned things about him from my Uncle that surprised me but I never marched in here to confront anything. 

"...it seems the fighting is over because there is no winning isnt there? You will never win, this is as far as you go...picking and choosing whose worthy to hide here with you..damning everyone else on the surface..your got going to beat Joseph are you...because I hear you are the only one who can?" 
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 7:44 pm

Klaus:

On second thought perhaps Ettimay was right to slap him.

“And whose revolutionary insights are those Constantine? Yours or your Uncle’s”

I question not liking his tone.

Of course he is eager to take everyone’s advice but that of his parents.

Must be nice to have such a support to abuse without thought?

“Perhaps if you stuck around for awhile  you could learn a thing or two of what is really going on?”

I challenge him to stay.

I do really miss him and at times it feels I don’t even know who he is anymore..
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 8:35 pm

Constantine:

Dad refuses to acknowledge what I was implying and instead challenges me to stay. As if I missed anything life altering in the last 5 weeks in his perfect little tunnel world compared to 20 years..

I'm sure he did it because he cares but it hurt he thought so little of my ambitions. 

"I'll spend the night...if I can sir?" I keep my gaze neural on him trying not to show how disappointed I was at our exchange. 

(Ettimay): "Your room is still there..can I get you anything?" She adds in quickly with a worried glance between us not sure if I had permission.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 9:01 pm

Klaus:

Sir?

Ouch.

"Please."

I bite my tongue from retaliating at his overall disrespect.

If I lash out now I will lose him for good.

I wanted to vent to Ettimay out of stress but I was concerned he would overhear that too.

I step back allowing Ettimay to finish her exchange with him.

Bloody hell, perhaps we are not being proactive enough in our efforts or perhaps all our children have an incorrect view of what this place really was.

Every time we leave - EVERY TIME - someone gets violated or killed. These tunnels are nothing more than a safe place from those out there that would wish us harm. We stay here, we live out the remainder of our days in peace, we leave our people get abused and slaughtered. Of course if there was anyone wishing to join us in the tunnels below we would welcome them but understandably enough we need to take certain precautions to make sure that spies or any other form of invader was not coming in to cause is trouble. It was never our intention to be suppressive or self righteous, in fact we are rather liberal considering we have an entire family of witches living with us and practicing magic, or take your pick of any one of us really. We are all freaks in our own way just trying to survive. Granted we should have been more open but perhaps that starts now as clearly this is a weak spot we have that enemies can exploit.

*Goes quiet for a long while trying to think of a way to fix what has been done.*
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:22 pm

Ettimay:

Klaus lets Constantine stay the night but I could feel his deep hurting. So much came out tonight for Francine and on top of that we had to be teased by Constantine's return. It took alot for Klaus to ask him back, I did not even try because I did not want to hear the answer.. but he tried.

I take his hand and give it a squeeze as he was lost in his own dark thoughts. 

((Thank you for that..))

I let go to walk Cause over the chamber with small smaller cave rooms that were our family's private couriers. 

*VERY tempted to lock it Raluca style*   Twisted Evil

*scurries away to stalk around Adam's room and see if Francine calmed down from afar*
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:33 pm

Francine:

I walk out of father's unit to see Ettimay in the hallway.

My heart sank.

"I am so sorry."

I glance down embarrassed.

"I should not have been so quick on the attack."

I sense Klaus a ways off and plan on going to him next.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 11:29 pm

Ettimay:

*gets caught outside  Embarassed*

Francine apologizes to me about earlier. I couldn't help relate to this moment but that made it all the more hypocritical of me I suppose. It was not my place in any part of this situation. It was Klaus's choice alone considering Francine. He could have taken her away from Adam's influence but must have trusted Noomi to keep it in check.  A few years ago I would not have trusted her but everything worked out did it not?

"I know it must have been a shock...I never knew who I was growing up either. I have to admit I was happier then. The truth is a double edge sword..I am sorry." 
I sigh and glance a little at the door.

((Adam?))
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 11:37 pm

Francine:

I smile sadly at Ettimay but was very grateful for her understanding.

*Wanders away to go see Klaus and apologize to him next.*
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Personality : Calm, Collected

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue90/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 11:46 pm

Adamaous:

I pick up the pages scattered across the floor still uncertain how Francine had come across the information she did and if there was anything else disclosed to her in that moment.

"How very unfortunate."

I murmur to myself before sensing Ettimay nearby.

She is the first to reach out.

((Yes?))

I answer before opening the door.

Her facial expression said it all. 

She was aware of the news as well.

*Pauses.*

Well this is.. uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 11:59 pm

Ettimay:

I hope Francine and Klaus's conversation doesn't bring him more sorrow then he already was. 
How could it not?

I watch her go heavy hearted, a part of me knew I should probably be with Klaus for whatever he was about to face.... yet here I was....

"Adamaous."

I stare back at his pause thoughtfully, struggling to find the words really. 
Constantine's interrogation was still fresh. That question about forgiveness. 

"... my mother is back..."
I drop my gaze from him as I admit that. 

"...she got a hold of Francine and Constantine it seems for they all came back with these accusations."  
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue90/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 12:26 am

Adamous:

Ettimay explains the situation.

It was hard to find a proper response, this whole situation felt inevitable really.

"How did Constantine take it?"

I question whilst folding the papers in my hands in half and tucking them inside by suit jacket.

I'm sure Constantine had a great many questions as well.

Raluca's return was.. shocking but I did not wish to focus on her unless Ettimay wished to specifically talk about her mother herself.

I also think how this leaked information makes me appear in the whole situation.

This was quite.. problematic.

I frown.

"Francine mentioned her conception she did not mention anything else. Were there other things talked about Ettimay?"

I ask.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 6:04 am

Ettimay:  

"He was very cruel to Klaus just now...it seemed to bring about all his own insecurities.."
I reply in regards to Constantine's reaction. It was too disturbing to ever tell him but he was so lucky Klaus was his father. Raluca went well out of her way to give us a child we could never have. It could have very well  been likeAdamous's situation.  Even if we did not love each other in that specific dark moment we do now.   As if every humiliation done in that tower was worth it for that miracle..
This is something I should have told him myself but did not in time. Now his perception of it , of us ...is so bleak. 

"Constantine and Francine were always... so close."
I mull over that thought of how he came back just for her. 

Adamous further inquires what the kid's now know. I was so glad he did not hear Constantine's rant about him.  But was torn if I should warn him.

"I think they know about you and Raluca and quite a bit of your past mistakes in Havenland.  Constantine .. questioned why you were here quite brazenly..I had to tell about the night Beolan died myself because he assumed something  between us so I believe Francine doesn't know about that part you played at least.." 
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 2:41 pm

Adamaous:

I step back to let her inside the unit.

The nature of our conversation is better discussed in a more private place than a hallway.

I shut the door behind her when she enters.

Ettimay advised of Constantine’s reaction along with a few additional details of what else her mother disclosed.

I wander over to a nearby bookshelf to distract myself from focusing too deeply on our conversation.

“His position is quite understandable.”

I ponder Ettimay’s imprisonment during that eventful night.

“How do you reconcile the past?”

I question Ettimay.

My memories were lost for a time so when I did eventually come to my mind was a complete mess of what was and what was currently. My two worlds in constant contradiction with each other. It was a wonder I even had the capacity to choose at all.

“Perhaps my presence here is causing more harm than good now that the truth is out.”

It is only a matter of time when Constantine tells Francine what he knows.

This unfortunate situation puts me in a sort of crossroad where I am once again forced to make a choice.

I turn to look at Ettimay thoughtfully.

“What makes the most sense to you? Answer honestly as I wish not for special treatment with respect to this matter”
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 10:42 pm

Ettimay:

I take a seat already knowing this was going to be one of our deep discussions. It was as if a dark cloud was hovering in the air, one knew it was there but the looming dread made the actitation much more apparent. 
As if a few careless words could interrupt our normal normal routine for years like this. Truthy Raluca had power if her words could travel mouth to mind like a sickening virus. 

I tensely grip the armrest at his question that was already so much on my mind.  I made a mistake slapping Constantine, it just made me relive it again anew in a burst of memory. He didn't always have such a reaction to touch so sometimes I forget. 
That night with Adamaous of course was not the worst thing that ever happened nor  to be compared to what would follow later on much much worst.  But I think why it was so impactful to me was its familiarly , I had been free of slavery for a few years but was so timid and fragile still and when he locked me up for the first time since being free I just broke.  I couldn't go back to that again,  I would shatter. Or maybe I did.  The crying and begging , pleading, Oh I would have done anything, to the point I didn't even think of helping Beo anymore, I just wanted to be saved, be free and Adamaous .... was the one with the key. 
But he didn't want anything from me, he just let me go when it was over. I hated him so much for taking me back to that point. Becoming that scared girl again who would do anything to be let out.
But truly the hatred I felt for him was for my own weakness.   

"Maybe one doesn't ever,  maybe one just perceives the past differently from new experiences and circumstances."
I finely replied having the benefit of being able to see that moment again all those years ago. I dont think I would be the same person without it. 

"...that what became unbearable suddenly is so distant so far removed from the heart you can see it for how it was part of your journey. That's how I see you now Adamaous...forgiving you, knowing you was one of my last chains to unlock..so to say.." I smile at him sadly but honestly.  

Adam's desire to leave was plain as day. I bit my tounge from snapping at him for even consisting such a thing.
He wants me to consider it honestly too. I sigh getting up from the chair to be on his level at the book shelf, feeling as if what I say here will not change his mind if he is so set on it and he might very well be.

" I think if you go now the resentment can only fester. If you are out of the picture then only the stories and half truths remain. You forfeit the witness of who you are now ..not then."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 11:14 pm

Adamaous:

I pause.

Ettimay had matured greatly throughout the years that much is certain.

I take what she has to say into consideration and choose not to leap to any rash conclusions.

"Well said. I will think on it."

I respond, battling with my innermost nature.

"Are there any suggestions you have on how we should move forward?"

I quesrion.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:39 pm

Etimay:

"ah, well Cause insists in going back tomorrow. Did Francine say anything to you about her future?" I inquire, he had not mentioned anything about how his conversation went with her. 

She did seem to have calmed down when I saw her but her apologizing to me doesn't mean she was so kind to him.

I did not consister that... could be why he wants to leave as well. I hope she did not do anything rash either. 

"All we can do is get through the next day, and try to have patience for them..."
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 1:23 am

Adamaous:

Ettimay indicated that Constantine wanted to go back.

How very unfortunate..

She then asked if Francine mentioned her future plans and I shook my head in response.

"I am afraid not."

I sigh.

Ettimay then suggests we take one day at a time for future affairs.

The advice was reasonable but also infuriating at the same time.

"Very well."

I respond to her still not very hopeful at our children's future here.
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:29 am

Ettimay:

I realize Adamous wasnt as satisficed with my response but its all I can advise till we know more.
When Constantine found out many a great deal of things from Raginbar Jr. He wasnt upset at us, I think he began to pity us. He tried very hard to fight what he believes is his fate for many more years. Till recently, he broke down. I think if he processed it all when he was 17 instead of waiting all this time to deal with it when it was all far to late, things may have been smoother.  So even if Francine calms down theres no telling Adam he's in the clear. 

"Francine loves you...please just give her time and some space to process ...but dont withdraw too much into yourself, she still needs you, this community needs you. I need you.." I playfully bop his shoulder at that trying to be more lighthearted before heading back out.
Back to top Go down
Adamaous Rapce

Adamaous Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 2:55 pm

Adamaous:

I smile softly at Ettimay's encouragement.

I suppose my actions have become quite predictable throughout the years.

"Thank you."

I respond just before she leaves the unit.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue80/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 3:03 pm

Adrian:

*Wakes up in the middle of the night to something fishy.*

"AHHHH!"

I bolt out of bed in surprise.

What the bloody hell is that!?

*Switches on lights to see that it was a shark's head.*

I am unable to sleep for the wrest of the night Wink
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 4:48 am

Constantine:

I was feeling to much past energy in my room, it was giving me spadic memory just like through touch. I rip the white blanket away from around me, I had them hung up all over in a pillow fort, it was...stupid. I was stupid.

Originally I took nothing with me when I left from here because I thought I wouldn't keep anything, just be naked on a wall.
SO this time I take my crystalized prism rock off the shelf and put it in my bag.

Taking a deep breath trying to stay in reality I walk out in a cold sweat to go find Francine.

Wasn't I staying over for her? So why was I in my room crying?
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue30/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 2:45 pm

Eiden:

I pace around taking my patrol duty around the chamber of sight (fancy name for the surveillance room)

My father and Mooshie's dad Chip, best friends forever stationed there watching, it was one of the reasons I was so neurotic probably.

"How is it going?" I carefully approach the big chairs in the middle. Knowing he already knows. I wonder if there was a camera inside Cause's club too. DOES HE KNOW I...I got

DRUNK *horror shame waiting for the punishment*

(Tristan): "Eiden bad day?, well buck up tomorrow's your big day." He doesn't look up from the screens light, flashing a multitude of colors on his visor.

"Oh yes...my birthday."

If only I took that sip ONE DAY AFTER it wouldn't be so bad.

I look at Sir Chip carefully, his leg was going crazy shaking away, he was typing cryptic messages to someone down a sewer while watching the feed.

hmm

Dad sees Cause walking the grounds and pulls up the sickbay ordering the night staff to get some tranque darts on hand.

Dad notices my eyes watching worried.

(Tristen): "It doesn't hurt to be prepared, we didnt have time to get them into Francine there.."

I watch skinny tunnels creeping the air vents above with blow darts ready to stick Cause if he freaks.

"Yeah..." I go 'patrol' the side of the room away from the screens awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 3:04 pm

Francine:

I was sitting in the conference hall (cafeteria area) holding a warm beverage but not drinking it.

It was impossible to sleep with all the thoughts turning in my head.

I felt.. humiliated.

I snapped at everyone today and worst of all I lost control.

I should be well beyond that now shouldn’t I?

There was a new sense of darkness regarding my past that made me feel like a burden and even more of a charity case than I was before.

I tried to hug Klaus after our discussion but I did not have the nerve.

I just felt.. shame.

What am I truly?

I thought miserably to myself not fully understanding the clone demon thing and if that should concern me.

I pull myself from my dark thoughts at the sight of Constantine.

He looked like he had been crying.

My throat swells and I stand up from my chair to meet him.

“Cause?”

I was not there for his exchange with his parents but I heard it wasn’t great.

I wanted to ask if he was ok but wasn’t sure if he would respond well to that.

“Thank you for being here.”

I look down awkwardly.

“Going through this alone would have sucked.”
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 7:29 pm

Constantine:

I ignore the blowdart above my head as Francine greets me.

"Hey." I try to sound chipper in a poor attempt not to be depressing. I wonder how it went with Dad. I don't dare ask her.
He told me so utterly little about his clone other then her name. I sure hope Francine got better.

"Oh I dont have better to do.." I lie. I wasnt sure I could make it to Napoleon on time now. Things felt so unclosed to leave.

"Im sure everything...will work out."
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 7:54 pm

Francine:

I raise my eyebrows at his response not knowing if I should be insulted?

Ugh, whatever.

I sigh and sit back down.

“It will.. but it is the how that scares me.”

I admit to him.

“Do you ever worry about changing when you are out there?”

I change the subject.

“Like one day, you and I will no longer see eye to eye?”
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 8:24 pm

Constantine:

I think I put on the act too much there. I cringe at myself.
She then changes the subject to something even more disturbing.

The future.

"I dont think so, not only are you my best friend but now your family." I try to reassure her more honestly.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 8:46 pm

Francine:

I smile at Constantine’s response.

“I suppose I am..”

I guess something good came from today after all.

“Well, I hope so.”

I put my cup down.

“I will get better at visiting.”

I promise.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 9:32 pm

Constantine:

I smile sadly at Francine and really wanted to tell her not to visit ever again. But that would be mean. I just don't want her to get hurt.

"I'll make sure to not have any super villains present next time too. Sorry."

My mind goes to her father... and I try not to think of Adam like that... but..it was hard.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 9:51 pm

Francine:

I laugh a little sadly.

"Yes, figures. The one time Eiden and I decide to go out."

I shake my head.

"But Raluca is a very powerful correct? She can sense what most can't?"

I try to sound encouraging.

Even if Eiden and I were to bump into any of Constantine's other "friends" it is not like they will know who we are.

"And I can also practice more and maybe even come up with a few defences should things get out of hand."

I try to make light of the situation but I probably shouldn't.

I just really didn't want to lose him again. 

He was gone so long last time..
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 12:03 am

Constantine:

I give Francine a sad smile. I know she wanted to see me but I didn't want her to get hurt. It was very difficult to decide how much to push them all away. Maybe I did not have it cut out to do this after all.

"Of course and ...Eiden really needs to learn how to drink safe."

That wasnt even Raluca's fault.
I think of Adrian and Hope and .... I really hope they are ok I did not even let them know.

Yikes.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 12:50 am

Francine:

Constantine seemed reserved.

I bite my lip trying not to overthink why.

Constantine comments on Eiden's drinking and I cannot help but laugh in response.

"And how does one drink safe exactly?"

I tease.

Eiden seemed to have a very low tolerance. There was nothing wrong with that of course just maybe he should not drink when we are outside the Tunnels. 

In all honestly neither should I..
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 1:32 pm

Constantine:

I fold my hands thoughtfully considering the question.

"Your right, he just shouldn't drink at all."
It had no effect on me personally, the vapor from the tower did however....

"I would like to have another party, without the big shots attending..they're scary. You know meet more of the normal folk..."

If there are any left... everyone there now seemed so... I dont know..just off.

I've been watching from down here for years and it seems we bring less and less back down here.
There wasnt many who didnt have grudges against the rebels for something or another.
Recruiting has been low for a long time. When a Earl strangles a hooker its always blamed on my Father or when someone posions their basterd family its blamed on my mother.

I thought I could get some of the tank dancer girls to come down here but when I implied they were very afraid and felt safer with Ariel of all people...

*Saw some of Adrians crap from the TOUCH and KNOWS Ariel is creepy mad scientist now*

I really hope shes not chopping them all up ;/

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 3:23 pm

Francine:

“Yes that would perhaps change alot of pre conceived notions about your new home.”

I respond, knowing there were definitely a few stereotypes of my own I needed to overcome.

“Do you have any new friends there?”

I question really hoping he had more than that depressing bartender.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 3:50 pm

Constantine:

I smile sheepishly.

"No... "

I dont think Adrian and Hope counted, I was just...convenient. Time would tell.

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 3:55 pm

Francine:

I try not to feel satisfied at his response.

Good, without friends he will come back to us.

I think selfishly to myself.

“Well, maybe you will make some at your party for “regular people”

I tease.

“Are we invited?”

I try to push my luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 4:33 pm

Constantine:

"Sure, just watch out for Eiden.." I tease back and get up feeling restless and more motivated to go back but I told my parents I would spend the night so I should.

"I'll say goodbye to him before I go too.."

Lucky man is enjoying his night without all this baggage... Wink

Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 5:23 pm

Francine:

I raise my eyebrows surprised at the invite.

I guess I shouldn’t be but my self esteem was still pretty low.

Cause tells me to watch out for Eiden.

Don’t I always Wink

I wander over to him and hug him.

I could sense he wanted to go as much as it sucked.

I step back and scratch my puffy head finally bringing up the awkward subject.

“Are you going to say goodbye to your parents?”
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 8:07 pm

Constantine:

I sigh at Francine's question about my parents. Our fantastic party planning seems so unreal and far away at the thought.

"Yes of course. I hurt Dad's feelings back there, I dont want to leave it like that. You never know up there when its the last time.."

If Francine stayed safe down here she had time to build something with him, when I leave here I may not come back.

"Well I speaking of them, Mum thinks I'm still in my room so I better get back. I just couldn't sleep without seeing how you were doing."

I make the effort to walk back instead of transporting I really hope Mum appreciated the effort I went too. even on the surface I take carriages.

I was 'rewarded' for my good behavior with hitting Adrian I suppose..
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 8:27 pm

Francine:

“Thank you for that.”

I respond just before Constantine leaves to go to his room.

I breath a sigh of relief glad he wasn’t so mad to leave things at a bad spot with his parents.

I turn the other direction and go to bed too.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 9:15 pm

Constantine:

*sleeping deeply snuggling Petrus's furcoat reliving so many memories from touching the aura on it*

Suddenly my door swings open and tunnel warriors are in my space trampling over all the white blanket forts I made to look like 'the tundra'. I stole all the sickbays sheets to make it years ago. I even made a origami polar bear.

(Ettimay): "WHAT did you do?? Constantine Niklaus Sulez"

I slowly let go of the coat I was using as a pillow at the FULL name.

"Wh..at?"

omd... did I ... do something in my sleep?

I panic a little hoping no one or thing blew up or I didn't summon shadows from hell.

(Ettimay): "There is a werewolf loose in the tunnels!?"

"I ...didnt...bring a werewolf..u..h..I..." *speechless*

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 10:01 pm

Klaus:

I chase after the werewolf.

It was fast, real fast.

I stop for a moment and take a breather at this bizarre situation.

How it made it's way in here was beyond me. Ettimay thought it was Constantine.

I wasn't so sure..

I catch scent of the creature and am able to catch up to it again.

*Spear tackles the thing down the hall.*

"Don't make me bite you!"

I threaten while straddling the creature's hips and pinning it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective

Character Sheet
Power Level:
 Underneath the Truth   Left_bar_bleue30/100 Underneath the Truth   Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 10:12 pm

Eiden:

I got board and couldn't sleep... so I put on the ring I almost gave Francine..

*fear fear, running running , fear, running*

*hits into cave walls while blurry figures try to grab at me and make loud sounds of alarm*

*One was faster then the others*

*squeals like a pig when Bellyflopped by THE KLAUS*

"EEEEEEEEEERAAAAAAA!!!!!"

*pees on him*

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 10:17 pm

Klaus:

The dog was unexpectantly submissive.

It pees on me.

"Bloody hell."

I curse

"Explain yourself!"

I snap at the creature for answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Truth     Underneath the Truth   Empty

Back to top Go down