Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2249] Ring around the Rosey

Go down 
+8
Jem Matheson
Penny La'Beau
Carry Foxe
Meredith Sulez
Beolan Starker
TLG Admin
Klaus Sulez
Joseph Sharpton
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 3:06 pm

Klaus:

Orion does something DRAMATIC.

Bloody hell! Should have known this was a bad idea here with a new vampire and all.

I snap the worker’s neck to keep him from alerting the others to our presence.

“Drink.”

I instruct Orion not yet realizing the effect I had on him.

Should things go sideways, Orion can stay here and quench his appetite whilst I distract the others away from him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 3:57 pm

Orion:

*drinks on command entranced*

*workers move around chucking coal and clicking shovels*

(Worker): "whats this thing in here.. did someone put a pigs head in it again? Fuking savages.." *smacks at Klaus*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 4:11 pm

Klaus:

*Flies upwards in one swift leap and lands down on the dirty git in a pounce on all fours.*

I hiss and wrap my jaws around the workers neck to draw blood.

*Pretends to be feral and runs off.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 4:44 pm

Orion:

One should have been enough...but it wasnt...
it was such a terrible hunger that felt like it would never stop.

Klaus's feral moment snaps me out of the used up corpse and the screams scattering of the workers echoing in the chamber.

The chase

*mauls any movement to stop it in high excite*

*the caption is playing loud rock and roll music jamming away in hyperspace not noticing the screaming of the workers in the back*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 5:06 pm

Klaus:

This would have been the perfect getaway if Orion did not go savage on the whole lot.

Hells I don’t recall ever being so hungry? Then again I was never turned, I was created.

I join Orion in the slaughter to keep from any strays warning Orion’s stalkers.

At least we both won’t go hungry for awhile…
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 7:58 pm

Orion:

*shaking freaking out, so much blood..everywhere.windows splattered*

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 2:45 pm

Klaus:

"Orion, I need you to go back into the coal cart and stay there."

I instruct him while stealing the a dead miner's bloody clothes and putting them on myself.

I smear dirt and blood on my face to hide my identity as it seems the only way we are getting out of here now is dependent upon my acting skills.

*curses*
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:01 pm

Cynwallon Hawthorne:

*very much ALIVE and happy all his brothers got butchered in the hybrid attack because he inherited EVERYTHING and was now living large in another human hideaway*

*only regret is never getting the conquest of bedding Frizzle*

That WALL wasnt very helpful after all.... maybe Oalf should have made a DOME instead!

I look over the business reports from my skyscraper office view but the power was already flickering.

The coal was LATE and then the ship just hovered midair over the processing plant. I could see it from the window. I receive countless calls about it obstructing our day by day.

"Put the comm on..."

I tell a peon in haste who runs around trying to make the connection to the coal ship.
My buddy boo Westen's plant is top notch, I have NEVER had a problem with a crew before.
I take it in my hand and scream in.

"DELIVER THE DAMN COAL, WHAT ARE YOU BLONDE???"

Dumbass....
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 4:18 pm

Klaus:

I get screamed at over the ship's intercom.

Lovely..

"Y-yes, yes... right away sir!"

I respond in a dirpy American accent.

I turn the intercom off and swear.

Which button do I push?

*Hits one at random.*
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:39 pm

Orion:

Doing what Klaus said brought so much...inner peace.
I almost felt better as I walks across the empty blood smeared halls back to the coal.

Everyone was dead...

The ship switched to auto and finished its hyperjump though. I was too out of it to fully understand the loud voice booming. Then .. the ship seemed to lurch.

*Klaus has hit the defense cannon and shoots a mistle at the towers*
*Chaos breaks out in the human city and no one is hailing the coal truck ship again as it just sits there smoking from its asualt*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:56 pm

Klaus:

Bloody hell.

I shake my head at my blunder and hit another button instead Wink
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 8:47 pm

Cynwallon Hawthorne:

Holy CRAP I guess he was blonde!!!

The crazy c0cksucker just fired on the city.

All the windows in the tower I was in break at once and the infultructure seems to shake from the impact so close to us. I watch as another tower crumbles and so much black smoke raises.

Alarms blare and I push and trample every little bitch under me to get out before it collapses.

I keep running my suit covered in soot as something else happens

*Klaus pushes the button and... the coal is dropped*

"YOUR A SICK FUCK BUDDY." I say to the comm while running.

Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:32 am

Klaus:

The next button dropped the ship's coal.

"Orion we are bailing unless you know how to fly this thing."

I open the ship's side door preparing to leap down.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:50 am

Orion:

*compelled by Klaus's sire bond to drive the ship*

*just starts doing it without thinking*

"Err..ok..I got this.. I played so many VR simulations back home.."

*I focus and put us into hyperspace*

If Klaus isnt seabelted in he went flying... Wink
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:17 am

Klaus:

"Orion what are you-?"

I see him wander to the ship's controls and quickly shut the side door in a panic.

We take off and I go flying backwards, slamming into the back of the ship.

Ow...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 1:15 pm

Orion:

"Klaus!" I yelp and let go of the wheel when he flies backyards.

*doesn't need to drive in hyperspace*

*Flashes after him still feeling so funny around him , helps him to feet and brushes him off finely calming down..he was ..ok*

"...Well we got.a new ship..."

And its not pink.... its a truck. Thats a upgrade.. surely..

*steps back from him trying to feel like a MAN*

*doesnt help*
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 1:36 pm

Klaus:

"Yes.."

I respond stiffly.

"Indeed an improvement."

I awkwardly wander around him to a nearby window.

Orion seemed to be acting a bit clingier than usual after his transformation.

I really hope there wasn't anything more to that. Unfortunately I had no idea what to expect either as he was my first turn.

"Is there a particular direction you set a course?"

I question while looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Deceiving Bitch, Survivor, Adaptive
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 11:33 am

Gem:(tween blonde spy for Overlord Boron)

I show up missing the flying rat and human girl AGAIN. They left the planet again leaving the humans ALIVE and with HOPE. The Overlord will not be happy. I look at the newspaper's about to go to market with the heroic picture of the two of them once again saving the day...

Those two MORONS in the coal truck make a good cover story for me.

Using a hologram projector I cast Beolan flying with his human girl over the fallen skyscrapers.
The humans will blame THEM for the great tragedy.

**WHY THE ELITE HUMANS HATE THE STARKERS INSTEAD OF BEING GRATATEFUL FOR THE SAVE*

Till they can be stopped, twisting the true for the empire is all I can do.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 7:16 pm

Orion:

I felt so...bloated. I try to think of something other then blood. But all those kills were so fresh.

I squint even though I really dont need glasses anymore do I. I still didn't know the main human language though (Spanish) to read that. The map however was universal.

"We're...heading into the overlord's space..."

I cant turn around till we are out of hyperdrive.

"Have you ever..been to a hybrid city?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 8:20 pm

Klaus:

"No.."

I respond thoughtfully.

"Do they keep prisoners there?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:45 pm

Orion:

"Yes for breeding and experiments..theres also aliens that the Overlord can not convert into his monsters so he works on them a bit till he can turn them into something else."

Klaus has not been to one of the Overlord's ghettos yet. I wonder what he will do once we get there, revenge?

I think about my own revenge and if I could pull it off now as a vampire.
I felt sick and start to back into the corner. I vomit up blood and some ...organs.. *alien organs he can no longer use as a vampire*

Twistedly the bloody vomit looked tempting in a frenzy and I turn away wanting to be sick again.

"When does... it get..easier? Your not even that old a vampire and...y..your so good by people without looseing it??"

I know he did not want to talk about his.. experiences but it was something I really needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:18 pm

Klaus:

Orion mentions that there would be prisoners there.

Unfortunately he went a little far into detail for my personal comfort.

I very much have been trying all these years to avoid thinking too much of what they were doing to our people.

Orion throws up organs which shocked me as I had never seen that before.

He tries to get advice from me but..I did not have a lot to offer.

"I.. well. It did take awhile."

I try to think.

"It might take a couple of months, but.. with your current state you are in prime condition to rid the galaxy of some Hybrids."

I try to be encouraging.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 7:54 pm

Orion:

I feel sick and try not to get paranoid my body was rejecting it. As if there was some loophole to my curse or something if one of us cheats and gets an outsider to sire.

I slide down on the wall and try not to look out the flashing windows moving at top speed.

Klaus says a couple months but doesn't give much detail outside that.

"You know I was a kid when my parents left to turn, my mother had birth complications she wasnt going to last long anyway so they decided to get it done... We kept the old ones locked away on a ice planet and they had to dig them up...to do it.."

I get up and pace instead feeling dizzy sitting.

"Something must have happened, I never really knew but my father was the only one was turned, and the first thing he did was kill his sister, turn her I guess after... and the old vampires were so angry with him for that, his sire threw them both in the pit together to tough out the changes in isolation. I didn't see them for 7 years.. thats how long the old ones finely trusted them at last to be in the room with me...even then it was never, the same..."

Maybe he should lock me up with the hybrids...maybe thats the only way....

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 8:01 pm

Klaus:

I cringe at Orion's backstory.

The glimpses of his past he chose to share from time to time, seemed absolutely miserable.

Mine were no better but at least my monsters were only human.

Well, until Helga..

"I know a young gypsy who may be able to help. She is quite gifted considering her age."

I try to encourage.

"Perhaps if we took a detour back to my home world we could find her."

That is if she was still there..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 10:35 pm

Orion:

I stare into space trying to think of all the other old ones I rarely meant.

How we all pinned to be a vampire because they were so awesomely fear striking. But even they had pecking order and such cruelty to one another. I think of how father could lord over our living family but was completely at the bidding of the old ones.

Do you just become worst and worst the longer your undead? Is Klaus only the way he is because of his youth.

It was hard to even see myself 100, 1,00 years from now let alone try to imagine how my master will be.

I snap out of it when Klaus mentions his home.

"Wait you... knew acurely KNEW a gypsy there..even when that crazy cursed couple was trying to kidnap us to find a cure?"

He was lucky I sacrificed my wedding ring to get us out of that mess and they BLABED about how powerful his vase was for more fame.

"You lied?" *hisses at him in a snap out of nowhere*
I look down complicated not sure why I did that. I dont ..care.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 10:58 pm

Klaus:

Orion snaps at me.

"Forget I said anything."

I hiss wandering to the other side of the ship.

I met Noomi once, and that was in the context of escaping Helga. Her boyfriend wasn't a fan of me either.

The idea was idiodic, I should not have said anything..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 11:20 pm

Orion:

*Forgets it because Klaus said too* Wink

I look around confused why Klaus looked mad over on the other side of the ship far from me.

Oh my Flynn I blacked out and did something again...
There was noone left to kill so whatever it was it had to be just as embarrassing.

I could not wait to get off the ship once it finely stoped warping and landed.

I run off into a barren dark wasteland, heavy with factory smoke and no sign of anything growing. Just trinkling black streams leading up to dark mounds where one could hear labor and screams.

"Where are we again?"
*forgot whatever we talked about*

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 11:26 pm

Klaus:

I cautiously follow behind not sure what got into Orion.

Was he insane?!

"Orion! This is hybrid territory!"

I snap.

Was he trying to get us killed???
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:51 am

Orion:

I stop confused and realize I am standing in the black goo. *shutters*

I guess I do not have to worry about germs anymore but it was still too much. When I think about all those miners too and the germs I have ingested.. ughh Klaus's blood too.

"Klaus I dont remember anything after the miners, I'm sorry.. I dont feel well.."
*sad puppy dog eyes*

I hear chains and duck down in a goo cave to avoid the loud gutterl forgian launage the monsters spoke as they prodded human females along to one of the large black mounds. A sink hole seemed to suck them all down screaming once they got close enough to it.

I was grateful I stopped running before getting that close.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 2:30 pm

Klaus:

I frown at how off Orion was acting.

How did he just black out 5 minutes ago?? We weren't even feeding!

This was very concerning, perhaps I should rethink my strategy on how to deal with this young vampire.

I take note of some prisoners nearby being fed into a sink hole.

Bloody hell!

I tense up.

"Have you ever seen anything like this?"

I question Orion from our hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 4:51 pm

Orion:

Klaus was very disturbed about the humans I'm sure. He asks if I personally saw this before.

Of course not, but aware of it yes. I mean there is nothing to do back home but have sex or study between boredom, sickness and starving.

"...the ground did not consume them, its a entrance to the underground factory. They churn out this black substance in vats and submerge the males, every orfecse a tube is inserted to administer the serum. This chemical goo is flowing throughout the planet, this is the used fluid draining out and recycled.."

I look down at our feet.

"Gross right?" It was hard to find it gross myself but I dont think he has been exposed to mad science as much as I have. Humans were rather under developed.

"Now the females get a worst fate then that, would you like to hear it or save them?" I tilt my head at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 6:19 pm

Klaus:

This place made me ill.

The only comfort I had was knowing Meredith was not anywhere near here.

Well at least I hope that was the case from what I saw in the paper last.

I needed to find her soon as I did not trust she was safe with that careless creature whom she was with, especially knowing he brought her to places like these for some twisted sport.

I try not to hurl in the mudd at Orions painfully grotesque detail. He had the courtesy to stop at the females before suggesting we go in after them.

"After you."

I respond less because I was uncomfortable and more because he seemed to know alot more than I did about this place.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 8:18 pm

Orion:

"Alright."
I try to stand firmly in the goo with solid footing to spread my wings and-

*just hang limp, cause body is dead*

Oh no! I don't have it in me to rip them off, dead tendons or not there had to be some nerves. I can only hope they would shrivel and fall off without blood flow... eventually...

*twitch twitch*
*slow walks up to the sink hole and lets self get sucked down*

"AHHHHHH*mouth filled with goo*

*horror GERM horror*

I am in a lab and by instinct move faster then the orbs with prods stumbling into them and flashing further down.
So much ... going on here. SO much.

((KLAUSS))
I flash behind the crate of humans, they were reaching and I hear heart beats.
I turn around trying not to look at them

Ok HE needs to free them I should fight hybrids...

*rips one thoart out but it tastes BAD so I drop him and go to the next*
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 8:50 pm

Jean:

A RAT enters the mouse trap.

I project myself behind him because that is pretty much all I can do at this point.

One would think finding my remains would not be this difficult but alas!

Sorin probably chopped them all up and scattered them across the universe that sick Fuck!

I focus my attention on the male subject in front of me with great disapproval.

Ugh vampire! How ordinary!

I hiss.

He kills a Hybrid just as another one comes in.

"Get out!"

I scream startling the one and causing the entire cage of humans to burst out in desperate cries for mercy.

(Klaus) "Is that.. Boron?"

Oh for fucks sake!
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 9:07 pm

Jem:

I get back in and add the newspaper picture of Meredith and Beolan to the blue print wall my master is constructing.

The last few decades he has succumb to cheap imitations of the alien he was oh so fascinated with and has let many of us subjects live in order to bring about his will. I hear the hologram screaming now.

My life is yet short and fleeing to the likes of these god like beings but to LIVE to see this majestic creature truly brought back to life is all I want to see. I can not FATHOM the reunion they will have.

The hologram screaming must have been serious and not her dramatics, as dozens of escaping women and girls run pass down the halls spreading out.
Blueprints scatter.

*heavily detailed Meredith medical dissection sketches by Boron blow over to Klaus. Boron spesficly wants her head to be the head used as her face has become a symbol of hope in this galaxy. *

I start to take out my electric whip and try to wrangle back some of the prisoners when I stop, dropping it to the ground.

.... it was WINGSSSSSSS hanging off one of the vampires flashing around, he wasnt moving too fast because they were limp and bringing him down.

The plan was to chop off Beolans but Master will be So PLEASE if I got some early right??

(Orion): "WHAT DO WE DO!??!" He wails afraid of 'Jean' before he went through her

(Orion): "Ooooohhh.." He seemed pleased till he walked into the blueprint room of HORROR.

Two orcs jump him for the wings FOR JEAN

Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 10:06 pm

Jean:

Blue prints go flying everywhere as the prisoners escape.

"NOOOO!!!"

I cry out frustrated at the escapees.

One of Borons images lands squarely in front of the blonde vampire.

(Klaus) "What the bloody hell is this!!!"

He loses his shit and starts tearing apart Hybrids in a furotious unstoppable rage.

I glare at the image annoyed.

I specifically requested a wraith head not that of that galaxy wide bimbo all worlds are currently fawning over.

Curses Boron out for his political theatrics.

I project myself in a cage with some of my most treasured monsters and whisper sweet nothings in their ears on how to escape.

Once they break through their cage they go straight for the young vampires.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 10:40 pm

Orion:

I thought I 'studied' all our vast knowledge about the Overlord's territory. OK I did not see anything like this. We don't have these records..

It was a little worst then I thought...

I mean our vampire worms are gross but I have to draw the line on the stitching together of body parts. Klaus's sister's apparently with her lover's wings..wow

Some overzealous orc goes for my wings and I sheirk as they get ripped off, dead as I was it still sent quite a bit of a overwhelming series of feelings.

I dont have long to recover either as ... monster creatures are sent at us.

I was loosing alot of blood from the back wound and attack at a monster trying to drain it. It wasnt good to feed on like the hybrids either but desperation.

I try to lead it through the wall so it crashes out of the factory and give everyone a escape path.

*mean while mad science team tries to attach Orion's wings onto a unfinished zombie torso with legs to send after them too*

*for JEAN*
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 11:02 pm

Jean:

Everyone escapes! EVERYONE!

I scream after the two monsters legging behind the vampires.

If I just had a body I could have finished them! 

It was so exasperating being this way..

I storm over to the science team not sure what to take from this.

"I NEED A HEAD!"

I snap.

If I could I would rip off the ones right arm and hit him over the head with it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 11:08 pm

Klaus:

I snap out of my bloody trance and escape with the wrest of them.

Orion was severely wounded.

I come up beside him and try to help him to move faster.
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 11:24 pm

Jem:

I run with the prisoners hearing Jean screaming about a head.
I pity the fool left with half a decent face Wink

(Hepaci in a wig dressed as a women to SURVIVE): "THANK YOU FOR SAVING US!" *deep man voice*

I giggle crazily as we are lead to a big ass truck ship. It takes some hits as hybrids fire but it was pretty sturdy.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 11:37 pm

Jean:

One of the orcs fasten a dead hybrid's head on the body.

Good enough.

I possess the creature with a bit of help from the science team and waste no time tracking down the prisioners.

*Swoops after them quickly and takes a sharp nose dive, picking up the one vampire.*

(Klaus) "LET GO OF ME!"

He struggles to break free and of course, I let him, once he is high enough.

Klaus falls down and breaks both his legs.

I circle back and take another nose dive at the other one.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 12:38 am

Hep: (in drag)

What a fucking nightmare man!!!
I managed to allude my captives I was a ravishing female and was then saved only to face down a HORRID view that could only have crawled out of hades itself.

This flying monster beast drops our blonde savior like a ragdoll.

"Owww.."

I rush over to help lift him since I was much stronger then some of the others.

"Aye you al'right man?"

Orion freezes up horrified to see his wings in use on that monstrosity and takes her attack like a dear in the headlights.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 1:03 am

Jean:

(Klaus) "No? Both my legs are broken.."

He groans in response to the the one in drag.

I pick up the one whom I owed my wings to.

"Bet you wish you had these now don't you?"

I laugh cruelty and drop him as well before landing on the ramp of the ship and blocking the escapees.

"Come now and you will all keep your legs!"

I threaten them all.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 12:58 pm

Orion:

I whimper on the dark soil babbling incoherently, at such a horrid monster I could only get some form of sanity in that it wasnt Klaus's little sister's head she wore.

I would GLADLY return to Father and Bellatrix in this moment ,it all wasnt so bad....but Im not a Xern anymore. I cant even breed so I'm useless. They wont want me. I'm not even a worthy hostage for Boron now.

Crawling on my hands and arms I try to get off my wounded back to see.

The.... creature blocked the prisoner. They started running back the other way, one very Amazonian strong looking female held Klaus like a baby following the group in defeat.

(Hepaci): "Well thanks for trying blondey." SHe whines at Klaus.

Klaus is hurt.

*goes newborn vampire FERAL crawling super fast on hands and kneecaps and tries to rip Jean's head off, only really gets into the skin on the face and peels back shierking*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 1:31 pm

Boron:

I was overseeing yet another human hideaway hovel to desiccate. How many where there left really? Come on now. These damn cockroaches. It comes to my attention one of the Transformation Factories was being attacked. A hologram Jean could handle that but I also learn she premateruely entered the unfinished body I've been playing around with.

I am SICKED at that head. No that will not do. I was many things but I could not get off on ..that

I decide to bring her the green turtle like head of a tudoa alien. It was impossible to get what she wanted but this one... was green. It had no hair though but we could add a scalp....

I begin to sketch Meredith's scalping for the wall as my ship goes to warp to reach this obscure little factory planet and see what is transpiring for myself.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 2:18 pm

Jean:

(Klaus) "Is the plan really to run back inside that prison!?"

He grinds his teeth in pain before my face is ripped off by his feral companion.

I shriek and fall over backwards before kicking the vampire off and swooping over to him in a tackle.

((You will be the first I amputate you little leach!))

I fight him, trying to knock him out so he is easier to drag back to a GURNY.
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100[2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 5:11 pm

Hepaci:

Goldie locks bitches like we all want broken legs like him. But his friend eats a face off so I turn my sweet ass around.

"Uhh now we ant!"

I kick off my heels to run and pull along this fool faster as we board, shut the doors and some wild chick starts flying it.

*We dont go to warp cuz the coal is low now but are able to fly it next planet over*
*so Orion can find his way back Wink*
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant, Unhinged, Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 5:17 pm

Boron:

I arrive seeing .... a very mismatched body barely alive has put to gurney one of the ...vampires..

I inch back from it till I scent it, it was a ... none Xern one. Good.
Those worms can really mess up my human specimens after all.

"Jean I must contest you use this head. The hair will have to come later."

I take out my turtle head rom its glass holder as the vampire mews.

(Orion): "Please please please noooo!!"

I open and close the turtle's sharp teeth mouth to scare him.

"Boo." I say monotone behind my sunglasses.

Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 10:07 pm

Jean:

I slam the door on the cage for the few human specimens that were smart enough to return to the lab.

The remainder will be tracked down and dissected at a later date.

(Human woman) "Please! Have mercy on us, please!"

"Silence!"

I snapped at the outspoken and electrocute her with a pointed stick used to keep the prisoners' in line.

My chosen first subject, the vampire, was already gurnied to the table and ready for sampling.

I had attached a small "IV drip" looking device to his arm which was slowly draining him of blood.

His restraints were soaked in vervaine.

This was not my first vampire but I hoped he would prove a lot more useful than my last few subjects.

"You are going to feel alot of pain for what you just pulled."

I hissed, while limping over to him using both my leg and a wing for support.

I grab the pliers and hold them to his fangs.

"Now, which one of these should I pull out first?"

I laugh cruely.

Boron enters our scene and one of my eyeballs fall out.

He comments regarding my current state in obvious dissaproval.

"I did not have time to consider vanity when defending this station, Boron."

He holds up his preferred head.

That one is better?

I hiss before looking back at my subject quite tempted to remove the left fang first.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 10:18 pm

Klaus:

"Where is Orion?!"

I gasp looking around for him.

"ORION!"

I call out in a panic before shouting a bit in pain.

These bloody legs could not heal any slower!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2249] Ring around the Rosey    [2249] Ring around the Rosey  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2249] Ring around the Rosey
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next