Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2261] The Wolves Den

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
McKayRulez

[2261] The Wolves Den Empty
PostSubject: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 7:24 am

The year is 2261 - This takes place after "Amanda" and Ethan's daring escape from the big bad wolf.

Delanie McKay:

I finish sucking the marrow from a horse bone and toss it aside for sharpening what little remains later. The bone floats away, spinning, in the zero-gravity environment.

The hunt had been decent. A big horse and its floating skeletal remains outside added some ambiance and aesthetics in this boring bare cavern that hid our ship aways away from the human settlement.

Following those weird human radio frequencies had really paid off. So much wandering, defenseless, prey for the picking...

I lean back in the weightless environment and watch blood blobs float lazily above me for a while, then push off a bottled chair behind me to launch myself up to eat the blood before the specks travel too far away and get lost somewhere.

Shame uncle and his family aren't here. We could split the prey. Giving them this blood to clean up while we relish in the meat.

Last edited by McKayRulez on Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 8:27 pm

George Cavendish, a secret pack less werewolf was still fuming bad after Tully hit him in the head. He goes off after the intrudes but they have already gone. He sniffs out something that doesn't belong to the usual construction. He nears sniffing.. then stops. It was undignified.

"HEY. HEY YOU YELLOW BELLY COWARDS, COME OUT."

*growls looking around and starts moving away from cavern*
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 9:51 am

Delanie:

*My ears perk up as someone shouts outside and the voice echoes around the cavern.

*I push off against one wall to head towards the view port on the otherside.

*Squints peering out. I don't see anyone, but I know I heard it.

Can't take any chances.

Besides... Seems like I don't have to go out of my way for desert now. Morphs out my claws at the ready.

*Glides over to the airlock and makes my way out.

Once outside, I keep a look out for try to look for rocky outcroppings to teleport to, to hide behind as I sneak outside the cavern, following the scent in the air and keep an eye out for a vantage point both in case this is a lure to trap me and so I as well can get to high ground on the uneven asteroid's surface.

The more I follow the scent the more it smells like a werewolf.

A rival perhaps, trying to claim the hunting ground that is already mine? I glare just thinking about it.

Though he announced his presence?.. Is he daring to challenge an alpha? Or is looking to join?

Once I catch sight of the man I teleport behind him, grabbing him by the back of his neck and yanking him down. I raise my other hand with pyromancy threateningly and growl.

"SPEAK YOUR PURPOSE OR DIE!"

*I bare my werewolf teeth peering down in a piercing glare.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 7:37 pm

George gives a grunt trying to break loose of the sudden hold, its like... she came out of nowhere!

He goes still at the sight of her fire threatening him. She shout out a comand and George narrows his eyes trying to keep his cool.

"I wasnt expecting you."
He smiles nervously, the only other wolf he met was the bitch who turned him. Maria. She was a fake a spy who he killed.

"I was looking for a group of intruders who just attacked me, they aren't wolves...they are from the stars."
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:02 pm

Delanie:

*My eyes narrow at his nervious smile, trying to decide if I believe him or not. Though I'm not sure why he'd make up such a strange tale unless he's truly a coward that's unworthy to bear the scent of the mighty wolf.

I have half a mind to rip out his throat now, given that he got this close to the ship, though I know if I do that, whatever pack me may belong to might come seeking revenge.

For now I let him go and give him a shove from the hand that held his neck.

I let out my fire.

"Go find your prey then, loan wolf... If that is the truth.. Though I see no reason you'd hunt these star beings alone without your pack, if you truly aren't a lone spy."

*I raise a brow questionly.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:34 pm

George thinks he charmed her already cause he's a manwhore. Why else would he still be alive. He has a self righteous smirk on his face.

"Why thank you..."

He gets triggered from his past trauma by the word 'spy'.

"I am not!" He swayed back to his feet frustrated.

"I am my own man. I don't need a pack...never did.. "

He wondered just how many packs there were, he didn't think Maria came from this one.

She certainly couldn't breath fire...
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:43 pm

Delanie:

He certainly had a strong reaction to that. Was he doubling down covering the truth or was there something there? Maybe he got kicked out of his old one for being a snoop. Who knows. Either way, he doesn't need to be my problem anymore.

"I see... Well then. Good luck with the star people hunt, Lone Wolf."

Or don't. One less wolf to worry about taking the fresh prey if he dies.

Either way, I'm not ready to call his bluff and start a pack war over nothing, just in case he is lying.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:49 pm

George tries to walk off cocky..its his way.

"I will. Try the bar in town one day its wolfbane free, maybe I'll see you around... it must get stuffy in a cave.."

He heads back to town...well what's left of it after the whole rampage. There better be a tent bar. George is done playing hero chasing down Tully. He almost got eaten and/or set on fire tonight. He done.
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:57 pm

Delanie:

I consider his statement.

Hmm... That might be a good way to get other supplies... Hopefully, the human primates can take bone weapons or shiny rocks as payment cause I don't know what else these weird humans take.

"Perhaps you will."
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 10:12 am

*The next day*

Delanie:

*I wear our families snake on my shoulders like a boa, running my hands over her in a friendly pet as I kick open the doors to some human establishment with my foot and stoll across the room with my back straight and full of pride like I own the place, because, in my mind, I already do since this is my hunting ground.

At any point, I could eat one of them if they tested my patience enough. I'd take a whiff of their scent, commit it to memory and in the night hunt them down and slay them in my animal form. The thought of alone is enough to keep me from killing anyone in broad daylight, especially with their maddening vehicles that could have run me down on the way here.

*I take a deep breath as I gaze around the room trying to take it all in. Their foul-smelling toxic liquids didn't interest me. But wherever else they may have might be worth a look... Though while I was here, the people themselves interested me.

I size them up and down with my eyes, taking in the amount of meat on their bones, the material they wear, the strength and toughness of it. What they're doing? They movements. Are they slow? Lazy?

*This is what father would call in 'Tau'ri terms', 'window shopping'. To look but not commit. To gaze at our prey but not take the bite.

Not now anyway.

I call it reconnaissance.

*I catch sight of someone reading a newspaper. The front page has two pictures side by side filling the page. One had some sort of creature flying with debris falling all around.

Well... That explains all that debris outside and all those noisy people working to repair the damage, I think to myself.

The other photo has a picture of a group of people.

The paper's headline reads: "From Potential Suspects In the Parta Murder Become to City Terrorists?! Nearly Killed Amanda as Well?! Kidnapped & Brainwashed Key Murder Investigator?! THE Untold Story!"

Last edited by McKayRulez on Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal Bloomfield

Crystal Bloomfield

Species: : Trydein
Personality : Inquisitive
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] The Wolves Den Left_bar_bleue50/100[2261] The Wolves Den Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 10:14 am

"From Potential Suspects In the Parta Murder Become to City Terrorists?! Nearly Killed Amanda as Well?! Kidnapped & Brainwashed Key Murder Investigator?! The Untold Story!"

"Everyone knows yesterday, the followers of Beolan, who are potential suspects in Angelic's Murder, just had their beasts of burden tare through the streets and rooftops of Havenland causing unprecedented destruction. It's unknown how many may have died crushed under the wreckage or ensuing chaos on the streets from resulting speeding carriages, or those potentially caught in friendly fire when the brave police of Havenland tried to bring the beasts down. Workers are working around the clock to fix these streets and see of any missing persons. This is old news. This is what anyone not living under the asteroid's rocks should know. However, what people may not know is the untold story. The details and truth hidden beyond the surface of the destruction. The truth of what happened... One night prior...

According to Angelic's sister, the beloved Amanda, she was nearly killed by the murderer. Spectators may remember a crime scene in Town Square before the chaos. Yes, dear readers. This is that story. Amanda claimed to have been saved by Dr. Ethan Goth, whom she had been riding with. According to police statements, Dr. Goth was the forensic analyst working on Angelic's case.

While the two survived, their horse did not. A warning perhaps? As the very next morning a stampede of horses fled through town. A mere coincidence? Or a calling card? I'll let you, dear reader, decide. What's more, the horse was gone... And the horse wasn't the only thing taken.

During the chaos of the Beo worshiper's destructive ride, the investigator was among the occupants on the ride of hell. The man rambled on about freedom from slavery while under the stern stare of potential Angelic murderer, Tully.

Truly a turncoat? Or perhaps coercion? Or... Was his talk of slavery a subtle code? A cry for help to be freed from the Beolan worshipers?

As always my dear readers, I'll let you decide, and remember, keep an eye out and think outside the box!"

~Photos and Story Written by: Crystal Deathwalker
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian / Krawll
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] The Wolves Den Left_bar_bleue45/100[2261] The Wolves Den Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 8:03 pm

Hepaci:

I read the latest in the paper, from that Crystal's view it seemed less a epic failure that I felt yesterday was.

Ugh..

I pour another glass of hard liquor and turn the page.

The only plus I suppose is that Ethan man Amanda was going on and on about was gone. ... unless he will strike again to steal her away.

I eye around the place for her, her usual seat next to the fruit bowl was empty.

I did see a new face, a blonde too. Rare.

"Morning to ya."

I call out to get a vague notion of what she was about.
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 7:56 am

Delanie:

*Squints at him, then eyes him up and down.*

*Hm*

*Takes a seat next to him. Deciding 'social interaction' might be as good resonance as any.*

*My snake flicks its tongue scenting the air facing him.*

"Morning to you too." *Eyes flicker over to him.* "Crazy times, huh?" *Glances at the now visible page but I only skim it now that there's someone to 'socialize with'. Best to use the chance while it's there. People are fleeting. Paper is fleeting... Though chances are all the papers aren't going to go walk away in a minute.*

On a brief glance, the page has a title that says: "Tully Stalking Tony!? Possible Next Victim!?"
It was another article written by the same author as the front page one. It says something about that name from the last one "Tully" and something about how he had been on the lookout for someone named Tony. That a credible witness had been questioned by Tully on the location of Tony's ranch just before the trampling. If there was a statement from the Tony guy I didn't get to that part as I look back at the 'live intel'.

"Such a waste." *I gesture vaguely nonchalant at a window where you could see repair crews. Thinking about how much prey might have been lost and how all this worry over fixing their habitat would lead to less time mating and reproducing new ones to keep the population up. A responsible Alpha has to think about this sort of thing, so the food supply doesn't die out and dwindle and the pack wont starve.*
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] The Wolves Den Left_bar_bleue45/100[2261] The Wolves Den Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:26 pm

Hepaci:

I was pondering the demise of Tony if he was really 'next' would that clear the way to Amanda?

Mm..

The blonde distracts me, her hair was even rarer then red what can I say.

"It was... a complete waste of time, it wasnt even up for a full week... but hey it can only get better right?"

I laugh nervously taking a drink, if my life is a picture of anything it was 'it will only get worst'. Maybe I should have left the humans in charge for a bit longer. Let someone else suffer through the failure of the start.
Then again their ideals weren't great for profit. I needed to make this a profitable place not safe guard humanity.

"We're getting alot of new workers, all sorts of settlements have to relocate, its becoming a icy wasteland out there no one is gonna have a choice much longer." I smirk at the thought of clueless hapless homeless aliens to exploit thinking this was a 'better life' and oh it will be for me...
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:45 am

Delanie:

*I listen to the man laugh and tilt my head, watching him drink, while I pet my snake's head slowly.

"Yes... Let's hope it does..."

*I listen as he goes on.*

*I take a deep breath, scenting the air. Wondering how many types of prey they are.*

*The man smells.... unusual to say the least... Perhaps I should be careful...

"Oh... That's reassuring."

Unless it's competition...
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 9:41 pm

Hepaci:

The blonde says our new load of alien help is reassuring, I hope it is. Either way I was glad not to be surrounded by boring humans. Of course my band came with me from our asteroid grounds ever loyal and dummer then me so easily controlled. but still, I'd like to not be driven inside by so many morons. I like challenge. To a degree.

"So tell me lovely, where you from? We don't get such fair hair down in these parts?" I smirk at her. What was the old stories? They burnt all the blondes so that hag queen could never recarnate or posse... whatever...

Im sure there was a non magical reason it bred out of style. It did make her seem far more dangerous ... plus the snake sure didnt not make her look like a hellion..
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 1:27 pm

Delanie:

*I smile and lean my chin on my palm casually.

"Now if I told you that, it would take away all the mystery of our chance encounter, wouldn't it?... Shouldn't some things be better left unsaid?..."

*I sit up, taking my hand off my palm, and instead move it over to him and draw a circle lightly with the tip of my finger over the back of his hand.*

"The lack of knowledge and craving to know it... Gives a reason to keep coming back for more, wouldn't you say?"

*I wink, playing with my prey, and my snake hisses.*
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 11:33 am

Hepaci:

I tilt my head rather captivated, there was something about blondes it was like getting dangerously close to Myra herself. * you could almost taste the sweet kiss of the curse.

"You can bet Ill stop by again, hope you see you around..."
 I smirk at the mysterious figure and raise to go finish off more duties of building up this place.  

* Flux has changed Nyras name to Myra for TLG to not confuse it with the other group's Nyra that is completely different. 
Back to top Go down
McKayRulez

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 6:36 pm

Delanie:

I smile and wave my fingers in a wave of farewell.

Hmm.. I wasn't imminently looked down on and told not sit around or asked what order my 'master' wanted.

Might make sense given the new settlement and all the different aliens and groups coming to settle here...

That and a fresh stream of prey?...

I think I might like it here...

There is the possible complications of other carnivores but it's not like that'll be much of an issue.  I glance around at the others. I'm sure I can take any of them easily.

I make a mental note to try to find and steal some platinum jewelry from these pampered poodles. It'll help us not get suspected, at least by those who can't tell the difference between platinum and silver and the lesser species that don't have the sense of smell to smell a werewolf. It might also help to blend in with the high class instead of the slave game perhaps?... Though some jerks just might accuse of theft which they'd be right, but still...

It seems appealing... and like the man said... People will be running here to escape the freeze..

Yes... This hunting ground will do nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2261] The Wolves Den   [2261] The Wolves Den Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] The Wolves Den
Page 1 of 1