Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2261] Offering Tribute

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Species: : Akane/ Neebian
Personality : Ambitious, Humorous, Impulsive
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Offering Tribute  Left_bar_bleue45/100[2261] Offering Tribute  Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Alignment: Villain

[2261] Offering Tribute  Empty
PostSubject: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 8:18 pm

Beolan and the other survivors crashed onto Hepacis asteroid separating the group, Beolan and Desmond failed to find Meredith in the chaos and got captured by Hepaci instead. Hepaci knows Beolan is the most wanted man in the broken galaxy right now. The new Overlord Blythe is offering quite a lot for him, Hepaci is taking the chance to bring him in and play the hero for once.

[br]

Hepaci:

I smirk at those two overpowered morons phased by the frequency waves.   It always brought pleasure to put something godly in a lesser place, after all those years sucking up and sniveling before such beings.

I give Desmond a kick - too scared to keep Beo.  But not admitting that.

The boys get them on the ship in special cells just blasting them every nerve with more waves.
I just hope they hold the freaks long enough.

Its not terribly hard to get a ship picked up by Blythe. She must have gotten her father's orc factors back up cause there seemed to be ALOT more squids on patrol.  

The new minions really make me afraid of seafood.

I try to show techocalocal advancement enough in deep space to catch one's attention. They let the gypsy wagons and other traveling non advance poor saps still out there go.

What get's the attention is turning on the comm and broadcasting Beolan.

"I have him all wrapped up for you Princess, shall I had a bow?"

I might have sound condescending, probably not a good idea with Boron's daughter.  

But I am a risk taking and shes still a women after all. I have ways.

I really hope I don't have to deal with her brother, now that guy is SCARY.

I call for a landing as squid pods speed on after.

(Blythe): ((Ar..e you serious? If this is a farce you dont get even the honor of being squidafied..you get to be squid food.))

I snort. Was that supposed to be scary?

I thought and maybe the deity heard my voice because she sent visuals of what she meant by squid food it involved the manhood going into the tank first.

That did not seem princess like!

I get on my knees and the boys follow suit as they transport aboard.

(Blythe): "Beolan! It is YOU!"

He breaks away since the guard zapping him also dropped to his knees.  She was quick to push him back to the floor with blue aura flowing off her finger tips.

I keep one eye open watching, I hope its not quick. I want to see SQUID FOOD happen ..when its NOT me.

(Blythe):"Now now Beolan, your not joining your son in the blue yonder anytime soon,it will be..much slower.  After what you did too Bas-"

Blythe  had big shoes to fill with the terror that was Boren. I heard the rumors of what happened to Meredith and Beolan's son. I wasnt sure if was true or them trying to get street credit.  

(Beolan):"You psychocase! Is this STILL on about that. Bash! BASH BASH! Aye! Why are you so obessed with your bother!"

I raise up not so much in a all out bow down but on my elbows watching. I take a peek to Desmond as Beolan shouts more.

What's he up too?

(Blythe):"Silence!"

(Beolan): "Aye had nuthing to do with whata'happened to him! I WISH I did now! It's Desmond's fault! He wrecks everywhere he goes..why dont you do well too stalk him since you both just want to make my life a living hell!!"

I get distracted in such a tense moment as something smelly drips down my way. I look up gagging at the stench, it was a squid peering down at me. It caught me looking and not bowing.

I squint a little at the creature as it makes a few inaudible sounds to another squid.

I think...the orcs were worst.. they really could rip ya apart.. what is that squid going to do? Gum me too death?
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Species: : Trydein / Blackfire Dark Lord Vessel
Personality : Protective, Anxious, Bohemian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Offering Tribute  Left_bar_bleue80/100[2261] Offering Tribute  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:25 am

Desmond:

I flinch and wince at the kick.

Well, that sucked. Majorly.

I feel my whole body still shaking from the torment Hep's gizmos put me through.

My face faceplants against the ground exhausted, so, at least the whole bowing bit isn't so bad, right now.

I listen in on Beolan and Blythe.

Dam. Beo got stamina. I'll give 'em that.

I know I should be feeling some kind of way about the whole being a fuk up and sht since yeah. That's all true and all, but Beo's last comment about Blythe stalking me causes me to let out a snicker, finding the idea delightful. It gives me enough of a reason to turn my head towards the bickering duo, smirking.

"Oh, wouldn't that be a party, Bae Bae... We should make a Stalking Starker line.... I'm sure everyone would just love that. Be like... A pilgrimage to the holy Beo'land'." *grins*
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Offering Tribute  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Offering Tribute  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 1:33 pm

Beolan:

I hiss stuck in place but ever trying to get out at the banshee women. It indeed SHOOCKING to be the same room with both Hepaci AND Desmond but hate them less in a situation like this.

"SHUT! up.... *chokes a little on the squeezing aura* "DEZ!"

(Hepaci): "Oh fun, uh Princess about that reward. I'd hate to be in the way of the 'party now'..." He looked sideways nervously at what Desmond said.

(Blythe): "I thought you were a fun guy Mr. Governor.." She sneered at him, finely coming over to Desmond now that he was more chatty.

I hear Hep yelp a little as the squidman lets him up.

I go back to flailing my wings at Blythe's voice.

(Blythe): "What's this I hear, making Beo's life worst then me? And how do you do that?"

I was about to object to this when I squid inks me and I gag even more.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Offering Tribute  Left_bar_bleue80/100[2261] Offering Tribute  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 2:01 pm

Dez:

"Awe, sempai knows my name!" *Bats eyelashes.*

I have half a mind to not even look at the lady directly, because she isn't Beo or Mer, but if it'll keep me talking to annoy my Beo bae then why not.

*Looks to her and gives a wide toothy grin.*

"By being a massive f*ck up!" I try to say with fake proudness. As if my mistakes weren't huge stupid ass mistakes that keeps making people hate me and ruin my life, and well as everyone else's over and over again, but actually something like a personal achievement.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Offering Tribute  Left_bar_bleue99/100[2261] Offering Tribute  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 3:25 pm

Blythe:

I eye the twerp looking him over, unimpressed.

"And did you know my brother ..sweetie?"

I fake a smile at him.

"Bash." I reply, in case he wasnt following earlier.

"It is true you share some blame? Or is Beolan just trying to draw attention off his guilty tailfeathers.." I hiss.

His 'escape' was being stalled by ink right now. We had time to chit chat.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 3:48 pm

Dez:

"Uhhhh... Is that the teddys one?... Or is it... blind bats?.. Or..." *squints* Wait, they were both there right?... What about the... The vampire mafia one?" *Looks up with an eye roll.* "Well, I guess it doesn't matter. Being dead and all."
*Shrugs nonchalantly.*
"That does tend to happen around me a lot. It all starts to blur together. Especially since none of them matter in the end."
Not like Beo and Mer and... and..
*Expression turns distant and lost in thought. As the thought seems too hard to focus on clearly. Everything else gets tuned out for Dez.*
And Et...?
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:02 pm

Blythe:

I shake my head, Beolan was just trying to stall. This was no evil mastermind... or...what he?
I squint and look CLOSE again just to be sure.

I guess he could be, there is something about him but I cant pinpoint what it could be.

(outside his skinny paleness that was captivating) ; )

I look back at Hepaic who was waiting for me to crush Desmond's windpipe it seemed.

I had a better idea...for a test.

"You know Desmond... Meredith will be all alone without Beolan to protect her.."

I hear his muffled protests intensify.

"Maybe you should go back to Havenland with our good Governor Hepaic and bring her back..so she too can join the party...she cant miss the suprise I have in store..."
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 4:19 pm

Dez:

*Blythe taking distracts the strange tugging feeling inside.

*Eyes widen at the plan.

"Ooooo!  You're right! She'll miss..."

*Thoughts battle and rattle against my skull between the words 'us' and 'him' like a boxing match.

*Eyes flicker side to side in own mental headspace, then looks to Hep.

"HEY!" *Shouts* "Let's go! When we going! SHE'S WAITING!"

*Sways head left and right. Completely oblivious to the situation and my own scrawny health concerns.*

*Tries to teleport to Hesp and Havenland if possible?*
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Offering Tribute  Left_bar_bleue45/100[2261] Offering Tribute  Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 5:20 pm

Hepaci:

I pout a little, I just offered up Beolan I thought I could keep Meredith and the rest of the band for labor force. The human elite wont like giving up her... and I need to keep those human elites happy because they are my ticket to power.

I cant really voice these 'problems' to Blythe.
"Uh.." Before I can try to maybe sway the idea of 'this pause' will give Beolan a chance to escape he could be killed NOW before he does and brings smokey doom... but of course DESMOND acts without thinking.

"H..ey what are you doing!"
I look at the transport coming over me.

"Bloody hell I brought a shiiip-" *everything goes black but somehow we are back in Havenland far far from here and everything HURTS*

Last edited by Hepaci Gallus on Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 11:22 pm

Dez:

*Laughs on the ground in agony.*

"I don't know what happened but that was a trip!!"

*Turns head towards the sound of Hepaci's voice.

"Ship? Wait... Where we not on this hunk of rock?" Ask dumbly, like the whole special cells were just a taxi to the other side of the asteroid.

*Blinks wondering if that's why it's so dark and everything hurts?*

*Splints a grin feeling a sense of amazement.*

"WOWIE! HOW FAR DID WE TRAVEL?! MUST HAVE BEEN A RECORD!"

*Pumps fist in air blindly and the arm bones scream through my nerves like they're on fire*
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 8:24 pm

Hepaci:

Everything hurts, my ears included but then Desmond starts screaming and I realize I did not know the meaning of pain.

"OI!!" I knock my own head confused trying to hit him. My mind felt so frazzled.

"A...re we even on Havenland...?"

Did he really...go that far.
I look around gaging.

"Ugh doesnt smell like Havenland.."

Wait I think thats me...
I put out a small fire on my sleeve hissing and backing up only to stumble down again.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 4:41 am

Dez:

*Hears a guy screaming about a fire and damages.*

*The panicking weirdo that I stole the crown from earlier is whining, and waving his arms around.*

(Meredith): "THE EXHIBITS! THAT WAS IRREPLACEABLE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" *He gazes over the now broken statue of David that I had landed us on. *Sobs* "That was the genuine article. And now it's ruined!"

*Rolls eyes at the diva and frowns at the weird lumps of rock that was apparently naked and had a dong for some reason.

*Quicky springs up, despite the agony in my limbs, and jumps onto the dude tackling him.*

"I didn't know where Mer was. I thought the fake Mer would know." I tell Hep and I lean in close to the freak's face, grabbing his shirt and tugging it closer. "Where's the girl, Fake Mer!"

(Meredith): "Fake Mer? What in the bloody blazes are you crazies talking about?!"

"I KNOW YOU KNOW STALKER!" *Shakes him glaring.* "I KNOW YOU ARE ONE! IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!"

*Suddenly the smoke gets to the fire alarm and the sprinklers rain down.*

*The weirdo quickly looks around trying, (but being unable to see do to being on the floor and the tables are higher), if all the glass containers of priceless artifacts are unbroken so the water won't get in.*

*He flails trying to get me off him.* 

(Meredith): "Unhand me, you cretin!"
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:58 pm

Hepaci:

Awe no the humans already are involved!

I grimace though the pain, brushing off chipping and debris.

"Now now good sir, I'm sure everything can be reprinted and set right..uh..put it on my charge."

I wink as Desmond just makes it worst.... why bother to try to do damage control eh?

Meredith! I thought with new enthusiasm Wink

"Wait your name is Meredith too?" I squint at the male...?

Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Naive, Trusting, Hopeless Romantic
Home Base : Reeducation Center

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Offering Tribute  Left_bar_bleue20/100[2261] Offering Tribute  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Alignment: Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 12:21 am

Meredith:

*Struggles and finally manages to push the scrawny boney midget over onto his ass. (He was still in bad shape from both the shocks and then the rough landing/teleport which is surely the only reason this wimpy human could. Wink

*Turns a glare to the other then quickly widens eyes in surprise that it was the famous patron Hepaci.

"Mr. Gallus! Apologies! I didn't realize it was you..."

Though I shouldn't be apologizing... The amount of damage his hooligan friend caused... But a lass. Such is the life of classism...

*Blinks.* "Uh, y-yes." I stutter wondering what this was all about. Did he need it to tell the Earl the name of his newest slave?! Did I anger him that badly?!
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 3:22 pm

Hepaci:

Meredith.
*awkward stare for a moment*

I realize then It doesn't matter WHAT the human's name is.

"We're looking for a Meredith, of the female human variety, Excuse us. Its very important uh think the asteroid going up in a blue energy blast level of important.. ALL of us especially resettling humanity's only hope is this female Meredith."

I tell him with a very serious expression hoping that excuses all damaged of his meaningless earth artifacts.

"Do you know her?" I ask hoping its a family name.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2261] Offering Tribute  Left_bar_bleue20/100[2261] Offering Tribute  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 1:08 am

Meredith:

*Looks at him surprised.

"I see."

*I must have just got tangled up in someone else's conspiracy by pure coincidence! My stars!

"That does sound serious!"

*Meanwhile in the background Dez is combing through (as of now) unsorted sword bins, looking for a golf club to lure the real Mer.

*I look down. "I do not, unfortunately. I regret I can't be of more help to such a renowned and important cause..."

*A historian such as myself not knowing seems like such an impossible thing! How can this be!? Especially if she's so important?! The only possibly worthy women I know that are living is the poor Amanda and the beautiful Ettie...

*Looks up curious. "Could a woman such as she be related to the famous Amanda? Or perhaps be one of her acquaintances? Important women being in the same social class circles and all that?" *I point out trying to help in some way.*
Back to top Go down
Hepaci Gallus

Hepaci Gallus

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Hepaci:

I take a deep breath trying to clear my head of any further Desmond connections from our insane transport jump.

Thoughts of Amanda quickly take the place of thoughts of Meredith...
She was a suspect in the murder after all.

"We'll find Amanda right away, uh...charge my office for whatever you need....to make up for the mess Sir." I grab Desmond's hand and pull him along.

Back to top Go down
Juliet Robinson

Juliet Robinson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 4:44 pm

Meredith::

I get up off the ground and dust myself off.

"Well, good luck to you good Sir. And thank you!" I call back as they go. Thankfully he's taking that miscreant with him.

Said nuisance, looks back at me and with his free hand points at his eyes and points back at me like a warning.

*Sighs and looks unimpressed back until their out of sight, then looks at the ruined state of the room and makes a whined sound in dismay.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 6:31 pm

Beolan:

I struggle trying to get loose, the mutant squid ink can only hold so far. Blythe's Tulley minions whisper nervously trying to aim the power up on the energy holds.  

Blythe screams something but I couldn't hear her. I had to get out, I cant let them get Meredith,  the have done ENOUGH!

(Blythe): "...it's just me and you Beolan...I doubt those two weakminded male will come back with your little human wrench.. they both have only one thing on their mind!"

I growl , eyes glowing red trying to get at her as I am held back by the energies burning force.

(Blythe): "You'll never be half the Starker Bash was! Your a relic from the past! You should have stayed in the past!"

It’s not my fault I was frozen, maybe it was for the best I stayed that way. I should have never woke up out of my pod, survive the woods, Meredith should have never found me. I hate Desmond, but apart of me knows she was better off with him. He wouldn't have treat her like I did....
I didn't belong in this time, my great nephew did, he was the Starker of this time. Was it really my fault? I couldn't help but let it all sink in.  I was so...different then my modern day family, all that legacy prophecy dribble...

I didn't have a noble royal bone in my body. My marrow, I was a creature of the wilderness. I bared my teeth at her, my moment of reflection over.

"! Whatcha’ want fromeh meh!?" I scream out.

(Blythe): "I'll find one for you, don't you worry." She clawed my face with blue energy and I finely get my hand loose, the glowing swirl mark strikes her full force causing all the energy power inside her to burst from her veins.

I swing the chain off my other arm at her minions in a mad escape attempt.
Back to top Go down
Desmond Deathwalker

Desmond Deathwalker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:29 am

Desmond:

I grin still playing stupid letting Hep take me by the hand.

Beolan was all alone with Blythe now...

That's all that REALLY mattered.

She didn't need someone like Hep shaking her down for reward money.

I hope it goes well for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2261] Offering Tribute    [2261] Offering Tribute  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2261] Offering Tribute
Page 1 of 1