Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Days of Future Past

Go down 
+8
Emerald
Adamaous Rapce
Constantine Sulez
Rukbat Xern
Klaus Sulez
Hybrid
Eiden McGuiness
Francine Rapce
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Species: : Human
Personality : Vigilant and Reflective
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Goody Goody

Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 8:08 pm

Eiden:
I was going to go to one of our hidden people living in the city where it's safer but I kinda felt a bit rebellious today.

"How about the fountain...the weather is still pretty fair. No snow machine yet." I smirked taking her hand remembering one time when we were younger someone from the tunnels put cheese into it instead of fake snow.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 8:18 pm

Francine:

"Wherever is good with me."

I follow his lead enjoying the quiet for a bit.

"Do you think we can bum off some cheese when we get there?"

I smirk at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 8:38 pm

Constantine:

I freed all the aquatics in the tanks to have golden lava lamps instead but one girl didn't want to leave all others had high hopes and dreams after humiliating lives with Hep and then Podwick's tacky pirate theme bar.

"Whats your name again?" I ask even though she did not tell me before the party and I was far to busy to keep an eye on her.

Hmmm

"Well Adrian cant do everything, you can be our waitress if you still wont leave.....he was very rude the other night.." I say as if it doesn't bother me. I cant read her mind. I tried a few times to touch her skin 'accidently' and now it would be creepy to keep trying so I could get a sense.
At the party I bumped into so many people to get quite a bit of intel to chew on for a long time. Somethings I wish I didnt know.

((ADRAIN NO MORE SLACK. SHOW THE NEW GIRL THE ROPES! I NEED TO GO OUT!)) I awkward smile irritated for some reason by not knowing something. I was always one step ahead.

I leave to go to the library to get a middle school book for Napoleon. One day, I'll get into the Golden Tower's school for a real lessen not some joke..
I can barely see the golden pole from the bleak towers around me and hold the gaze.

THEN...
I smell... I smell...

I sniff the air. Some drunks leaning on the wall near by all turn and face the wind at the alure.

Francine?

They are at the cheese fountain, I still remember that day. The day of cheese.

(Eiden): "Is there really still cheese in it?" He took her joke to heart like the naive boy he was. To our surprise there was a cheese vender and he offers to buy her whatever flavor.

"Make that three." I call over smirking amused.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 8:51 pm

Adrian:

I glance over at the new waitress from behind the bar.

Bollocks...

I move in closer and get a fresh whiff of FISH.

Constantine is a cruel man.

"Is this a prank?"

I ask bluntly.

If it's not I am cracking open the whisky early this morning.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 9:02 pm

Francine:

I laugh at the cheese at the fountain.

I am offered some but was not really sure what to get or if I should really?

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice and can't help but turn around.

"Cause!"

I freeze not sure whether to be happy or concerned.

We all missed Cause obviously but, he has been living out here for awhile. Uhm..
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 9:21 pm

Constantine:

I was slightly offended by their reaction but refuse to show it.

"Long time no see!"

*hugs Francine*

Eiden sees the ring and blurts out.

(Eiden): "Did you get married??"

"No...did you?"
I laugh playfuly and make him join the hug.

(Eiden): "N..no..uh how...are you?"

"Fine..not chained to a wall..."

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Personality : Guarded
Home Base : The Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Without a cause

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 9:42 pm

Hope:

The dark presence leaves, he is so frightening. I try to think why I feel that way when he did nothing but somehow its like I know him.

'Adrian' seemed to have some negative emotion come about him as soon as he got close to me.

"I...didn't do anything?" I look at him annoyed. "I was here first why are you showing me anything and I dont want to wait tables can I do something in the back away from the people?"
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:10 pm

Francine:

"I am so glad you are not chained to a wall."

I respond awkwardly and pat his back.

Eiden asks if he was married.

I try to see his ring but can't get a look at it.

"Are you seeing someone?"

I blurt out not knowing what to say and not really wanting to ask about the wall thing.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:18 pm

Adrian:

I stare at the woman blankly when she asks to be in the back.

There is no way I am letting this woman in the back.

"Nah I think you would be better suited out here."

I smirk.

"You know, where everyone can see you."

and not where she can do her fishy business where no one can see..
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:29 pm

Hope:

"What does that mean?" I frown at him a little disappointed he was acting this way.

It was bad enough .... that ..thing was the boss..

maybe I should leave..

It was a passing thought I had nowhere to go. The others all had lives or ideas of one before.

"I wasn't a tank performer you know, someone just dropped me off at the back door and some of the in house mermaids took care of me. I wasn't apart of the show, this is my home."

I try to explain since perhaps I was a little rude in response. Saying it made me a little sad though, my home looked... terrible.

The gold was hideous and the name was even worst. GOLDEN ANLTeR sigh flashes.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:39 pm

Constantine:

I frown at how much some bling was taking up the conversation.

"No its just jewelry, I guess I shouldn't put it on that finger, ha..." I put it on my middle finger awkwardly.

"but I got my first teaching gig, proud of me?"

(Eiden): "....great Cause maybe the next generation wont be psycho killers now..."

I sigh at his negativity.

"I know you think I cant do anything to change things here...but your wrong. I am in a very unique position to do something meaningful...now that Hepaci is gone. I can get through to Sharpton..hes family. "
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:51 pm

Adrian:

The sob story was very convincing.

"Have it your way then."

I pop open the whisky bottle and drink it on my way to the back waiting for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:57 pm

Hope:
I watch him go and wonder if I should even follow him. I keep a very very long distance stride in case I need to get away.

"What do you think about the boss...Adrian?"

He probably doesn't like me enough to gossip..but I was curious in what he knew about him.

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:09 pm

Adrian:

"He is single."

I cut the small talk.

"Dirty dishes go here, clean towels are here, washer and laundry are in the back side closet."

I point my way around the kitchen.

"Still want to work in the back?"

I take another swig of whisky and peer at her intently.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:15 pm

Francine:

"Really?"

I relax a bit.

"What subject do you teach? What grades?"

Constantine seemed to really believe that he could make a difference.

I really hope so..

I glance at Eiden wondering what he thought of Constatnine's outlook.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:35 pm

Hope:

All I find out Constantine is single. I do not ask more since he is not going to humor me.

Adrian names some usual household tasks off in a tone like I wouldn't like them. Why?
There's certain worst things to do doing...
I think back to the degrading acts I've seen in this place.

"Thats all fine.."
I don't look at him again feeling intimidated by his peer.
I 'accidently' spray him with water as I go to clean dishes.

"Oops."

Go away ;/

Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:49 pm

Constantine:

Francine seemed interested I only wish I didn't have to...lie. It HAD to be that subject....
Since my magic is based on virginity it was kinda a joke really. Or she thinks Im the only one who wouldn't touch him. If thats how messed up things are here its sad.

"Teenage, ...math and I only have one student, so maybe its more tutoring."

(Eiden): "Math, they learn math here?"

I nod he seemed impressed it wasn't anything inappropriate.

"Im going to eat cheese if you two dont want too its fine."

I order CHEDDER and bite into it nervously.

(Eiden): "Its..great to see you Cause.." He seemed friendlier now that he saw I wasn't a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:59 pm

Francine:

"Teenagers?"

Lucky..

"I am teaching too. Small children mostly."

Cause says he is teaching math.

"Oh cool! What formulatic equations do they teach? What are your thoughts on the 1.67 divisive theory?"

What a great opportunity to diversify my material ;P
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:03 am

Adrian:

The fish chick splashes me with water.

*Squeaks.*

*Instantly leaves the scene.*
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:38 am

Hope:

*Makes mental note*

Adrian is afraid of water...

*happily does dishes and laundry and leaves puddles everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:47 am

Constantine:

Oh Dane...

I have a funny feeling if she was in my place she'd be already teaching inside.

And not running a hack bar... Wink

"Oh you know...the usual process of division of integers. Its not much different here they like Latin and dont slip in tunnel gibberish. As for the theory... come on Francine its my day off I don't enjoy it as much as you." I tease her trying to avoid it. I shouldn't have lied.

"Do you two want to come over for drinks? I'm over there.." I gesture to the flashing GOLDEN Antler sigh hoping it distracts them from math.

I sense around to see if Adrian and that girl were alive still.

good...
Their little interaction didn't tell me much but she sure was a talker to everyone but me...
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 2:55 pm

Francine:

I shake my head a bit at his tease.

It was interesting hearing the similarities and differences between our 2 education systems. Maybe if Cause has a drink he might be open to geek out a bit more.

I glance over at Eiden who was awfully quiet but could not help but feel conflicted.

I know what we should do, but I also know that both Eiden and are nobodies so the likelihood of anything bad happening to us was slimmer than Klaus and Ettie.

“Sure, is this place yours?”

I glance up at the Antlers.

He sure likes his bling Wink
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 7:00 pm

Constantine:

I look at Francine impressed she was going to come inside. 
"..it..is."
I answer.

(Eiden): "...I never thought gold..was your thing..." He tried to speak a little more. Overwhelmed and all.  He nervously smiled and eyed the lava lamp. Then froze seeing Adrian. 

He looked a bit extra pissy today. 

"....get my friends and I sweet teas will you."

I sit down and look at Eiden seriously. 

"You need to tell me something?"

(Eiden): "Yes...Rowen. Have you seen him?" I sigh a little jealously and somewhat guilty I was able to make much headway.

"You know, its always about Petrus... hes stuck in the tower hes was THERE when they put the Judge into her body. He might have been apart of the ritual. If hes alive hes tied to the wall for sure..."
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 7:17 pm

Adrian:

After my brief encounter with the fish woman, I compose myself at the bar counter and dry off.

*Mutters grumpily under breath.*

Constantine and a few others come into the bar.

Funny, I had never seen them before (and this city is really not that big).

Constantine orders sweet teas. 

What the bloody hell are those?

I frown at the oddly vanilla drink and do my best to create what I think it is.

I get a whiff of the one woman's hair and zone out a little.

*Accidently knocks some whisky in Eiden's drink.*

I wander over to their table and set their drinks down as dollface preferred washing dishes instead of using her fine assets to actually make us money.

"Hi there."

I grin interrupting the awkward moment at the table.

(Francine) "We should unchain him then yes?"

She turns to look at me.

(Francine) "Thank you."

She smiles politely as I pass the other bloak his whisky filled tea Wink

Kinky bitch...

*Walks away from that freak show conversation.*
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 8:41 pm

Hope:
I come out to see who those people were and peer secretly. I notice what Adrian did and confront him.

"So you roofy people, your a creep."

*flashes behind him*
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 8:53 pm

Adrian:

I go back to polishing a shot glass safely behind the counter when the fish woman creeps up behind me and I startle.

*The shot glass falls to the floor and breaks.*

"What the bloody hell are you on about?"

I glare wandering right up to her.

She can't possibly try anything now, there are witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 9:37 pm

Eiden:

I felt deeply disturbed about Rowan.  It was hard to believe he has been gone for so long. Petrus has brought nothing but trouble in our lives since she showed up.

I know it was the right thing to do to try to 'save her' from her fate but..it happened didn't it. And now we lost Rowen and Cause.

Cause had a fate unfornatenly too, we all know he isnt normal. One day hes going to posssed or something... 

I should know my father was almost Judge Mann. These monsters just dont die do they.

*ignores Fracine probably isnt normal either Wink
*takes a long long sip of my drink*

This wasnt tea? But it was good...

(Constantine): "Francine, we cant just..go there...Uncle Sharpton wont even let me."

"So your not such a big deal after all.." I snap at him.

(Constantine): "I didn't say I was, but I will get in there ok.... maybe my student can help me.. he lives there."
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 9:44 pm

Hope:

I flinch when he drops the glass, why so jittery?
His mannerisms were so confusing. But then he walks right up to me boldly. 

"That's not how you make tea, and I saw you added whiskey to one cup...why not all? .." I side step around him to show him where teabags were then I plot it on the table. 

"What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 9:52 pm

Francine:

My heart sinks when Constantine confirms its a no go.

Eiden gets snappy at Cause.

I could not blame him. Row was our friend, how could we ignore what was happening to him?

Constantine mentions sending one of his students.

"Aren't they only a teenager?"

I clarify.

Ugh, well he lives there so even if he is caught it is not like he will be chained to the wall.

I don't think.

I sip my tea finding it a bit too sweet for my liking.

Eiden seemed to be thoroughly enjoying his.

Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 10:05 pm

Adrian:

I raise my eyebrow when the fish broad corrects me on my tea making skills.

"Listen sweetheart, the boss said he wanted sweet tea."

I take a jar of honey and slide it next to her condescending tea bags.

"I did the best I could with what I got and no I did not add whisky."

Though the flask did seem to be a bit lower than how I first left it.

Hmmm....

How did I miss that?

I eye the edge.

"Well."

I straighten up realizing my folly.

"Wanna take bets who got the drink upgrade?"

I tease sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 10:25 pm

Constantine

Francine questions if teenage Napoleon can really do anything. Its a shame he's so young, he should have been Judge Mann..... 
Its his dream after all, covered in golden scales... but he has his own soul. Thats the problem. 

...soul... thats the... problem 

I zone out and lock eyes with the women and awkwardly look away.

Damnit...I rub my eyes and Eiden starts laughing for no reason.

(Eiden): "This is is stupid...Klaus..look at this place..its...sooo dumb." *giggles* 

"Eiden..."  I frown and sniff his cup.

"I didnt...drug you.."
I look at Francine floored at how bad this looks.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 10:29 pm

Hope:

Adrian asks to take bets on who got his mistake drink. I don't know if I believe it was a mistake. 

.... the dark haired man laughs out of nowhere at the décor. I think we both know.

"Hmph.." 

I point to Adrian when he says he didn't do it.

"He did."
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 11:00 pm

Adrian:

I glare at the fish bitch for ratting me out.

Should have known this would happen.

"I did not drug him."

This is a bar.

(Francine) "I don't understand."

The sheltered woman hadn't a clue.

She definitely is not from around here..

*I take a swig of my whisky shamelessly in front of the group jealous that it wasn't nearly having the same effect on me as curly over there.*

I wonder over to Eiden and take his glass away.

"My apologies for the mess up on your order. Would you like us to remake your drink?"

(Francine) ".... did his have alcohol?"

She states the obvious and takes the glass from Constantine and smells it.

(Francine) "Ooof strong stuff."

She laughs oddly amused.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 11:35 pm

Constantine:

I was relived Francine didn't think I was capturing them. She missed the whole point.

(Eiden): "This is terrible Cause, terrible...I mean...that is so ugly."

He looks at my antler artwork hanging on the ceiling dangling bones.

"It is....its a vibe."

I ignore Adrian because he has displeased me. 

"You, why don't you join us?"

I ask the girl nicely, she didnt look happy but sat down.

(Eiden): "I'm fine...fine.."

((Francine speaking of girl trouble, she wont talk to me, can you figure out why?))  I sip my drink pretending I wasnt mind talk asking.
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 11:49 pm

Francine:

I found the bartenders mistake funny.

OBVIOUSLY nothing bad was going to happen. Constantine would never allow that.

Thinks about Row for a moment and sips drink awkwardly in denial.

Constantine asks me a favour in my mind.

Oh lovely.

I turn to the new girl at the table.

She seemed.. nice?

"Hello there. What is your name?"

Seriously how am I supposed to get anything from her with Constantine right there?

Does he like her?

I glance at his ring again.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:03 am

Hope:

I stare at the women, she smelt like him. Such a strange scent.. 

She asks my name and I sigh finding it very dumb, that's why I didn't interduce myself to Adrian.

"Hope..."
I try to change the subject as soon as I said it.

"Are you two working here as well?"

(Eiden): "No we'r-" (Constantine kicks him under the table to shut up)
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:14 am

Francine:

Hope..

What a pretty name, I wonder who her parents were?

She quickly changes the subject and asked if we work here.

I play along and take her lead.

"No, we are just visiting."

"I am a teacher, what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:36 am

Constantine:

It was kinda creepy I was just watching them talk in front of me.

Eiden passed out on the table. 

I rub my eye awkwardly.

How is Francine going to explain this to the others?
....her problem. 

(Hope): "I just started working here...today..." She looks at me nervously. 

"Yeah she...came with the place... apparently .." 

I take a short breath.

((Adrian I'll take a real drink now..))
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 1:01 am

Francine:

“I dont understand.”

I glance over at poor Eiden already passed out.

“You came with the building like.. Constantine did you buy this woman?”

Alright this was not a conversation I was ready to have!

(Adrian) “Here you are.”

He places a drink in front of Constantine.

I take the glass from Constantine and chug it.

It was horrible but it had to be done in order to get what I needed to off my chest.

I needed to just let it out. All of it.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Is any of this having any impact at all? Are you having fun? You could do so much better than this lifestyle it’s sick it’s glutinous it’s-“

I felt strangely hypocritical saying this

I cursed feeling something inside me turn, my head starts to spin and I try not to puke.

That..was a stupid idea but I wait wanting a response.

I have been pretending for a very long time and now I need the honest truth because so help me if I am back out here again it will not be to visit it will be to fight.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:33 am

Constantine:

I flinch at Francine's accusation. The tapped drink did not set her off but this did.

"Hey. Look I was just given this place to fix up. Mum had a café too in the early days when she and dad were first stuck here....its not a big deal. It did come with slaves but I let them go... she wants to be here."

I realize that still sounded bad, SHE needs to tell Francine that. I look at Hope not expecting much help.  She could really throw me under he bus. 

(Hope): "Um..to be honest Francine, he did clean up the place. The other girls were like...show pieces to Mr. Ashford and Mr. Hepaci both..my friends are really happy to be out." 

"Adrian is also a loss Valerian, I picked up I have ever intention to return him too.." I look over at him.
But hes really not ready...he'd get kicked out in 5 minutes 
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 2:16 pm

Francine:

Constantine’s response was frustratingly reasonable.

I should have admitted defeat but I was still angry at him for leaving us.

I get up and take a walk around the bar trying to cool off.

Adrian leaned back against the wall behind the bar counter and slid down to a seated position.

I continued pacing around for awhile before wandering back to the table and taking a seat.

“I’m sorry Cause, my temper sometimes gets the better of me.”

I should have been honest with my emotions from the beginning but apart of me was afraid of getting hurt and losing him as a friend. I was not comfortable with alot of what was going on here despite my obvious denial and pretended neutrality of the situation.

“Eiden?”

I place a hand on his shoulder wondering if he was ok.

He has a much more severe reaction to the drink than I.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 2:41 pm

Adrian:

Sporadic images fill my mind. Nonsensical ones of my past, the memories I wished  to forget.

*Flashback*

(Ariel) “ You can’t be drunk forever, one of these days you will have to let me in.”

She taunts on the other side of the bar counter.

A loud scream interrupts the moment to my younger self drowning in a tank.

(Ariel) “Not quite there.”

A whirlwind of  the proceeding memory takes centre stage.

“You truly think you are doing us a favour? Should this work we will all turn on you, you know that?”

(Ariel) “So you have designated yourself the spokesman of the group?”

She lashes out annoyed amongst the other caged orphans.

(Ariel) “I will save my least pleasant experiments then for you.”

The scene blacks out and I am once again suffocating until one by one each orphan is picked off and I am completely alone in my cage.

That was the worst part, the most hopeless one.

A loud crash interupts my moment of trauma and Oggust and Ruth lift me out of the tank.

“No stop, she will only call me back!”

I throw up water.

(Oggust) “We are under attack she hasn’t time to siren you back.”

(Ruth) “Take this”

She hands me a sedative.

(Ruth) “ it will muffle her voice.”

Really?

I sobbed

That’s all it took? The amount of times I ran away only to be dragged back by that awful siren call!

(Ruth) “Its strong and in order for you to guard yourself you will need to find some just as comparable.”

She gritts her teeth then holds her head in a pained expression.

It was a miracle she survived her certain set of experiments as we were all certain she should have died after that last one.

(Oggust) “Just go we will be fine!”

I groan and run away fast.

*End of Flashback*

I startle to consciousness and take another shot.

I can’t keep this up for very long.My immunity was getting too strong.

I grab a tool off the counter and try to distract myself with a broken blender whilst Constantine is reamed out by his ex girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 3:27 pm

Hope:
I honestly haven't been fair, I've treated Constantine how Adrian is acting towards me. Im sure he has his reasons, he alone knows for some reason I dont know why I feel the way I do though to even explain it in my head.

Constantine says Adrian is a valerian and he gets a PSTD zone out moment. I look away too disturbed from the emotional energy off him.  I felt sympathy for no good reason now and look down flustered. 

Constantine's sister tries to rouse her friend. 

(Eiden): "Wha..t I miss?" His head bobs back up. 

(Constantine): "Francine hates me now.." He pouts. "Ill give you back Rowan and maybe then you will see." He stands up and I cant quite tell if he was acting offended or joking.  

(Eiden): "Cause.."  He tisks amused then looks at his friend. "We cant go back drunk..."

Constantine walks behind me trying to brush past again and I slide away from him.

(Constantine): "I was just wondering....what you were?" 

"I...dont know..lots of things..isnt everyone mixed here.. its not like anything new is coming in."

I dont look like a mermaid at all....much more for a freak shown then a tank display.

(Constantine): "Yes..just being made.." He grips the chair annoyed then lets go to walk passed me to go behind the curtain mumbling something about getting coffee
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:19 pm

Francine:

Eiden doesn’t want to be drunk in front of Klaus and Ettie.

There are worser things.

Like being chained to the wall…

Constantine leaves us for a moment and I glare at the table.

“You think he is actually going to help Row?”

I ask Hope wondering if Cause just said what he did to ease the tension in the room.
Back to top Go down
Eiden McGuiness

Eiden McGuiness

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:37 pm

Eiden:

I look SHOOK at Francine for even doubting Cause would. She is a mean drunk Wink

"Of course!"

I try to sober up and sit up blinking a bit.

"I mean.... they didn't actively hunt him, hes not wanted right he just...was in the wrong place..wrong time.."

There were SO many terrible rumors about that place... how would he even be after. I mean our leaders went through it but they are THE Klaus & Ettie....

Rowan made ME seem brave... how can he cope!?

I get emotional and hug Francine.

"I'm sorry!" 

What was I doing bringing her out here, she coulda been on the wall!!

Hope looks around awkwardly 
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 10:06 pm

Francine:

Eiden gets super emotional all of a sudden.

My head hurt and I just overall felt grumpy.

Eiden hugs me.

I sigh and pat his head.

Hope gets awkward.

I think my little chat with her wasn’t going well.

“I’m sorry you had to see that Hope. You seem like a nice girl and I am sorry you don’t know your family.”
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 10:56 pm

Constantine:

I stir the coffee watching it spin and trip out a little seeing blood. So much blood pouring.
You caused it
cause , CAUSE
 caused it

cause 
I have a out of body experience and throw the coffee away feeling like it was all stickily hot dripping over me. I shutter and shove my hand with the ring in the hot water.

"Stop it, Stop It, Stop it!!"

I blame the ring but deep down I know it wasnt showing me anything. That was a deep rooted memory of how they got my egg to hatch. How I was born and there was no doubt in my mind now Hope was used in the ritual like Petrus. 

I come back in without any coffee and a burnt hand spaced out.

"Sorry....didn't work out...."

Francine tried to comfort Hope but between Adrian's freak out and mine she was pretty much afraid of staying here one moment long with us. 

(Hope): "mmm t..hanks..so where do you two live again, is it far?"  She inches closer to Francine

*Eiden just breaths in Francine's hair still in the hug*

I move my hurt hand too much and summon Raluca from the ring by mistake.

"Ah ...damn..it"

(Raluca): "Ohhhh Aaaaaaadam's daughter is soooo cute!!!" She poofs by Francine entranced. 
Look at you!! You've grown!!" 

(Eiden): "Is that.... AHH ARE GOING ON THE WALL!! HAG QUEEN" He throws whatever is on the table through her.

"Um.shes not real Eiden! Its fine! Its like automatic responses driven from recorded concesousness! GHOST "

I stop him before he breaks more of my lava lamps though it was creepy for Francine.

(Raluca): "Silly. I was nought a queen I was the Oracle... Eiden." 

He throws a bottle again at his name being spoken. 

(Eiden): "Ahh!"
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 11:30 pm

Francine:

Hope asks where we live but I am unable to answer her before another appears.

I tiredly look at the dark woman, which bared the appearance of the oracle Raluca.

That can't be her can it?

I squint remembering seeing images of her in our archives as a cautionary tale of the outside world but seeing her up close like this was very different.

Perhaps I was still drunk? Can alcohol cause you to hallucinate?

Constantine explains that she was a recorded consciousness.

Where is the recording coming from?

I glance around as Eiden throws lava lamps.

"How do you know me?"

I ask the recording.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 3:00 am

Hope:

I wasnt very shocked at the Oracle's appearance, I wasnt sure why these two were acting in this matter. The young man was quite in sorts over her.  

(Eiden): "Fraaancine dont talk to her..." He whimpers. 

Maybe everyone is having a bad day....

Constantine's sister seems to want her fortune told or whatever it is the Oracle does. 

It was well beyond me for sure. I had no good thoughts on all that Golden Tower activity so many aquatic girls came out of there so .... messed up. Some girls that failed as true seawitches got sent to the club to be used another way and most of them suicided soon after so long. They would hear voices and scream all night in nightmares. Just thinking about it now made me start to feel unease too.

I stare at Constantine's hand conflicted, in a means to distract myself away from the scene....
... was he tricking me to touch him?  Sick basterd. 

I was well appear of his hyper sensitive invasive touch and thought it was a complete invasion of privacy both body, mind and soul...but its going to happen sooner or later. 

"Here...?" I reach for his hand and he looks petrified.

(Constantine): "Here? Now? In front of everyone..." He babbled like it was a sex act.  

I make a face.

Yeaah thats why I didnt want to touch you....

I drop the offer he cant heal on his own. 

(Constantine): "its not...that sounded...like that...I.."

"What are you a energy vampire? Do you get off on the trauma you glimpse, what you take?"

(Constantine): "No....I..mean..its...not..I...I...."

**Constantine is too distracted to interpret now **

(Raluca): "Your Francine. I was a good friend of your father... he hasn't mentioned me? Pity. I quite miss him. Is there anything you'd like to know sweetthing?" 

She hovers around Francine sadly wishing she could smell her hair but alas she can not.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 2:26 pm

Adrian:

I return from fixing the blender just in time to test the SPEAKERS.

(Francine) “Sorry, my father doesn’t open up to me alot. Did you know my mother?”

She reponds while trying to comfort her friend.

(Francine) “It’s ok Eiden she is only a hologram.”

I take note of the two love birds in the middle of the room holding hands.

*Smirks and blasts Careless Whisper over the speaker.*

Yup, they still work Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Days of Future Past
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next