Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Days of Future Past

Go down 
+8
Emerald
Adamaous Rapce
Constantine Sulez
Rukbat Xern
Klaus Sulez
Hybrid
Eiden McGuiness
Francine Rapce
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Days of Future Past - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Days of Future Past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 2:56 pm

Raluca:

Not so Little Frannie says her father doesn't open to her. 

When does he ever.... 
I pout when she tells the dark and brooding boy I'm just a hologram. That's a little condensing, its more complex then that. 
I give Eiden a patronizing little wave. 

To my surprise she does not ask more about her father but of her mother. 

That twisted fantasy clone was not the best used of our resources was it. 

"I did not get to know her long but she was.... plucky.." I offer that much as I walk around her, twirling her hair with a puff of wind since I cant touch it myself.

"Did he not..tell you anything? Really?" I muse. "He was posssed by a demon, your poor mother didnt stand a chance..." 

what strange music for this mood..... 
It slightly through me off there as it boomed on. 
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Personality : Calm, Flirtatious
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Days of Future Past - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 3:05 pm

Francine:

I was hoping for a more wholesome backstory then that but if that were the case I would not be having to go to Raluca of all characters for answers.

At least she holds nothing back.

I think to myself while she plays with my hair.

This music.. felt romantic and this situation was not.

I look over at Adrian sensing he was a bit of a shit disturber before proceeding with this uncomfortable conversation.

“Who was the demon?”

I ask going to down the rabbit hole.

When Raluca said she and my father were friends, I thought she was mocking my naivety of the situation. Now I question if her words were actually true.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Days of Future Past - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 3:24 pm

Constantine:

I mistook the whole situation, I made it so bloody awkward.
What she said, I never.. heard it worded like that.. was that it...was that what I was?  Maybe I did enjoy it...too..much..

"S..so you can heal? Whats that fro-" I start to ask trying to change it around but I already turned it into something else. 

(Hope): "Thats not what I asked you.."  I thought she changed her mind but she took my hand anyway.

"I'm sorry..."
 I look down at my shoes not at our hands.
To my surprise I don't get any flashes of anything from her just felt warm heat on my hand as the burning healed.  It was so strange to touch someone and be in the moment then snooping in their thoughts.

*completely misses Francine and Grandma Ral's big talk*

Hope lets go of me and I snap out of the zone out to loud blaring music.

Hope goes over to Adrian, shoves him and turns it off then leaves the building.

I almost called her back but realize, if I cant get a sense off her then...I could never trust her. I need to know all my pawns to win this game. 

I finely tune into Grandmother telling Francine something.

"Is she bothering you? I.. I I'm sorry..."  Now that my hand was healed I could move the ring.
(Raluca): "Desmond...he should not have used your father's body but he couldn't wait to posses a Moore relative I suppose...who knows his thoughts.." 

I look at Francine and Eiden and wonder what this was about. Who did Desmond posses?  Uncle Adam. 

I thought my parents golden tower episode was gross. 

(Raluca): "...now wait Constantine... you know who her mother was? We tried to recreate Desmond's beloved Meredith but she is long gone with no DNA trace left so Klaus's was used to make the body."

"Oh?" *tries to keep a straight face* 
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 3:37 pm

Francine:

Raluca was an open book.

I soaked up her every word.

(Adrian) “Oh come on sweetheart where’s your sense of fun?”

He calls after poor Hope you looked quite unimpressed.

Raluca mentions my mother again but this time in more detail.

This story kept getting worse the more she prattled on.

Constantine looked uncomfortable, at least I wasn’t alone.

“So like.. my dad is Desmond and my mother is Klaus or like-“

Is my family a bunch of dudes?
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 3:54 pm

Constantine:

"I cant believe they never told us we were related........" I mumble overwhelmed by this right after the Hope situation. 

She's my sister!

*Eiden playing with the present for Francine in his hand is VERY relived she is not HIS sister* Wink 

(Raluca): "Well Franny,  she may have been from his DNA but she wasnt just a female copy of Klaus. She was very much her own person..her own women...she just did not last long enough to really come into her own....your father took her out before that. They even gave her a name...then they had the disrespect to never tell you the little pet name they named her like the giants of old... "

(Eiden): "Does anyone question if this is true at all, this is the vampire hag women we are hearing it from?! Come on...lets go home and ask our parents." 

"Its true..." I hiss a little feeling it deeply. 
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Personality : Guarded
Home Base : The Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Days of Future Past - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100Days of Future Past - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Without a cause

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 4:13 pm

Hope:

I go to the fish market steal a shark head and put it in Adrian's bed when hes sleeping in the dead of night.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 6:28 pm

Francine:

As messed up as all this was it wasn’t my conception that actually disturbed me it was the fact that EVERYONE lied to us, especially Cause and I.

How are we ever to trust then again?

Eiden tried to be optimistic about the whole situation like Raluca was lying.

Constantine believed her and frankly so did I.

What could the hologram possibly gain from lying to us?

Well, I suppose mistrust. Which I suppose is something I am feeling quite strong right now.

“I’m sorry Cause, I think I need to get going.”

I stand up having enough information overload for one lifetime.

“We should do this again.”

I laugh darkly before giving him a hug.

“I’m sorry for yelling at your earlier.”

I pat his back before breaking off from our hug and running my hand through my long dark smelly hair in front of Raluca Wink

I had alot of shit to work out and it was not going to get any better staying over here.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 6:54 pm

Constantine:

Francine had enough.  I felt numb in her hug feeling so blown out. I don't dare touch her skin to feel how much so she was feeling. I was so sorry.

"Francine....I.." I wanted to correct her, I was more then willing to back ...to talk as Eiden said.

(Raluca): "But I haven't even gotten to that dark night, your father, his mother and the muzzle-"

I click the ring to summon her back and then take it off and throw it in the only open tank left.

"Ugh well you know wasnt it really implied our parents all got fucked, thats why they are hiding. We must assume they fucked each other in all these kidnappings and rituals." 

(Eiden): "And you want to live here!"

"Joseph isn't making everyo-.."

(Eiden): "What about Rowan and Petrus!! The judge man body swap it happened weeks ago!" 

Hes right. Hes less flaunting it all around, but its still happening. This dome cant exist without black magic and demons. 

"I'll go home with you. For a visit?"

(Eiden): "Really?!" He looks at Francine unsue. 
Back to top Go down
Francine Rapce

Francine Rapce

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 7:25 pm

Francine:

Cause tries to light talk the situation.

I mean, he wasn’t wrong and if we were to move forwards in any way we did need to own up to our pasts.

No one here was perfect, except Eiden that is…

“Might as well.”

I respond to Cause’s offer.

Can’t get any worse than it already is..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days of Future Past   Days of Future Past - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Days of Future Past
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3