Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Welcome Back

Go down 
+4
Constantine Sulez
Crystal Bloomfield
Napoleon Moore
Adrian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome Back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 11:09 pm

Jospeh:

I watched Constantine being a utter embarrassment with Napoleon. Or is that just how he tried to be charming? It was painful. He was so unlike Klaus...
I half wondered if he did it to appear unthreatening.

It was SO long ago, life times but I could still remember the admiration I had to how smooth and slick he was.
Now adays he is a seething pain, a sliver of this place I cant remove but it festers....they both are. Ettie and Klaus played such large roles in my life in deep personal ways and now...

Napoleon's mother, Neressia cut in mentioning how glad she was he joined the Xern family. As if my family wasnt as desirable? I try to be offended but my children and Bellatrix...well...lets just say we aren't as beloved by the unwashed masses as late Govenor Hepaci and late Govenor Podwick's celebrity status.

(Neressia): "I was in search of a substitute teacher for my dear tadpole...so I have a favor to ask you. Mr. Constantine."

(Napoleon): "Mum..." He eyed her as her overly obnoxious long golden finger nails stroke Constanine's curly hair by his ear. He seemed excited to be asked about a teaching role..only to hear her whisper in his ear she wanted him to substitute Bellatrix's class.
I roll my eyes, sex ed.

Constantine held his expression only to appease the Moore family. I found them all revolting but usefully I suppose.

Speaking of thirst.. my Auntie was gossiping with the former tank striper. I did not see the man she was looking at. Its for the best Auntie doesn't have a physical body and is stuck in the Xern ring..and that ring I shoved off onto Constantine to hold so he can hear her ghost yap at him. He enjoys it, sick little
freak that he is.
After all he wouldn't exist without her...

When she had Klaus and Ettie in that tower for so long, she should have just killed them not made them play house. I wasn't in charge then so I had no part in it, things are different now. I causally walk over still trying to figure out this game, what part Constantine had to play. Was I really hurting Klaus by taking away his son or did that dead witch foresee all this before that freak of nature was born. Constantine had to be a trap but for who? Ettie or me?

(Raluca): "Isn't he!? He's a natural... " She genuinely fawned over him, almost to the point it didn't look fake. I hold back interrupting just to see what she would tell Airel in that flicker of honesty she would never show to me.

(Raluca): "...and his magic potential. I think he can bring me back to life."

"Yes all that blood magic really can solve all our problems..." I snap in with a cold smile.

She wants to possses him!! Dreadful. Then again that way be disturbing to Ettie and Klaus...

I thought I figured it out but the way she looked at me it was if I did not even guess close enough to what she meant by that. damnable witch

"Queen Airel, thank you for coming out. I hope Havenland has treated you well during your stay here and you've seen things have really changed since the last Govenor..."

Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Personality : Stubborn, Moody
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome Back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 2:52 pm

Ariel:

I raise my eyebrow at Raluca fawning over her young nephew.

Interesting.. perhaps I misread her demeanor?

Before I could question her further, Joseph Sharpton? - Or something like that - approaches.

I should really keep up with my politics if I desire to maintain status here.

"Ah, yes everything has much improved."

I ignore his hiss to Raluca.

"Got any projects underway?"

I try to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome Back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 11:54 pm

Jospeh:

Airel asks my future project. The list was so long, my predecessor left such a bloody mess.
Its a struggle every day to keep one of these unstable mental cases from destroying our small little world.

I eye the Moores, they seem docile the special brew we put in the water and air tanks is helping.

"I want to increase the energy field around the dome, its the only thing standing between us and the cold frozen void. Its top priority. Judge Mann has returned to a body.. I gesture to the Juge now in Petrus who was wickedly pale decked in gold chatting it up between flower girls at the table.

"He's going to bring forth new power at the Golden Tower.."

Constine was always looking at him with puppy dog eyes and while everyone assumes he is only here because of Petrus getting possessed. I can't see him genuinely in love with anything.

"And the traffic... the carriage accidents that has to stop. I just don't trust them with hovering vehicles.. " I shake my head imagining the outcome if we upgrade.

"And how is keeping the peace at your end?" I ask innocently
Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome Back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 1:03 am

Ariel:

I nod my head at Joseph's first priority. It was wise and frankly a breath of fresh air.

Maybe our children's children will live to see their grandchildren prosper.

He also mentions the carriage accidents and I laugh.

How does one crash a carriage? They are so very slow.

I sip my drink enjoying our new leader as he seemed to have only the best intentions in mind.

He asks how I am at keeping the peace.

I raise my eyebrow surprised.

"Well, we are primarily an aquatic research facility though we do dabble with insects from time to time."

I take a sideways glance at the door which Adrian left.

"We do not make it a point to make enemies, though those who do question our methods find themselves very much improved."

I shoot a shy flirtatious glance in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 8:01 pm

Jospeh:

I was glad to here Airel was capable thus far. I wouldn't put it passed those tunnel dwellers to sabotage even a water facility. It seemed like they just wanted attention. Hepaci never ignored them he always just fed the pranks.

"If you need anything, please ask anytime... " I smile back at her.

"I was thinking of a conference in the future for different structures of the upkeep of our asteroid. I will make sure you are invited whenever its finalized."

...and I know for sure it wouldn't get blown up...

Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 8:30 pm

Ariel:

"Oh?"

A conference for city maintenance?

I take a thoughtful moment before responding.

"Will each structure be put to a vote as to priority?"

I question.

Or perhaps this was just another excuse to throw a party?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:29 pm

Jospeh:

Airel suggests we do a vote. I can imagine everyone voting on some of the stupid business on this rock. So much useless waste of entertainment. But what else to keep them busy.
When I think about it deep enough, trying to not let this become like home was a lost cause. Stuck in a tin can there, stuck in a glass one now. I will give Hepaci credit he did keep them entertained.
I think that was my father's biggest mistake, the misery without any reward. Like him I was not very good at it either. It was hard to care about anything anymore outside surviving the day, dreading the next one.

Constantine might just be more helpful I suppose, he seemed capable of being a clown. I cant stand entertaining these fools. I don't care what small pleasure they need to go on with their sad little lives and I know I should I suppose.

"I think that would be insightful." I agree mild mannerly with her. She was at least.. not as irritated to me as most of them were.

"We could get rid of some less..desirable unnecessary areas and add more functioning ones. Land is limited after all and should be used better."
I pause.
"There is also the possibility of reachsearching the outside world, the frozen area outside is not deadly to all species..it could have some use."

I smile slightly thinking about throwing Klaus out there, that should do. It can be our prison.
Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:06 am

Ariel:

Joseph takes my question as a suggestion.

I did not correct him.

He discusses other ideas which also interested me.

Especially his one regarding the outside world.

"I would very much be interested in any findings should they come up."

I state considering the possabilities.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:43 pm

Joseph:

"Wonderful. As soon as security can be in place we will disscus this further."
I wonder if her any of her aquatic research would be anyway helpful with the frozen water of the asteroid's surface. Then again imagine the disease of those unknown particles on these frail humans.

"Is there anything else you believe I should be aware of?" I ponder out loud.
Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 3:12 pm

Ariel:

I raise my eyebrow at him.

“Like town gossip or a report on my research Mr. Sharpton?”

I clarify.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 8:22 pm

Joseph:

"Why gossip of course, we talked enough business.

I tease her a tad bit amused. 
Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 8:41 pm

Ariel:

I laugh.

He thinks I have gossip.

I do not.

I am almost as much of a shut in as Adamaous Rapce himself.

"Hmm I don't believe so. I do believe you are the one with all the gossip."

I smirk.

"Learned anything interesting while taking over the old governor's office? And please spare me the details of his pervertry, we are all very aware of that."

Some more than others I suppose.

I take a sip from my glass not sure where Vero was in all this.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:44 am

Joseph: 

Unfornatenly Ariel did not want to share any personal warnings but asks something from the old Governor.

After Hepaci there were quite a few bouts of those trying to take over. It might have ruined everything, the squabbling. But its settled down.

"Podwick's wife really killed him, slit his thoart and then their son...who really a girl being raised as a boy killed her mother with that same knife.. the blood is still not out of that room.... Hepaci at least died fighting."

I say as causal as ever.
Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 1:20 am

Ariel:

..... lovely.

I frown deciding to change the subject.

"And how is your family adapting to this sudden change of position?"

I would imagine it quite hard seeing how many coveted the Governor's position.

I thought for a time I did but later determined what I really wanted was a place of my own, to do what I want.. and so I have.

I finished my drink and set it down on a nearby table.

Strange how quiet things seemed. For once it was as though everyone was behaving themselves. Perhaps I will involve myself more in this city's affairs now that the fighting has settled.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 3:47 pm

Joseph:

Ariel did not seem amused by the dramatic deaths that has transpired. It always seemed to be a masscure at every event. I was very hesitant to host a large party. Right now it was just who mattered, not the unwashed town folk and if something happens its Constantine's fault. 

She inquires of my family and I nod thoughtfully, adding a small smile. 

"We had power before falling on hard times... its very... restoring to be back. You must understand.."

Since she was both a royal and later a slave. I am very sorry my family suffered when our coven fell, it was selfish I was not there. Though if I was, I would have been put to death with my father anyway. It was all very out of my hands. Even if it was wrong of me to be wasting time with Klaus back then.
I know I cant ever make up for that time but I hope in some way they get something back they lost or never fully got to have from suffering with both my father and what followed after his demise...
Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:24 pm

Ariel:

“Yes, I suppose I do?”

To a degree. I am not quite where I was.

Yet…

“The bartender has been gone for awhile. I wonder when he will be coming back?”

I lean against the counter amused stirring up my own sort of trouble.

“Where is your family now, Joseph?”
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 8:45 pm

Joseph: 

"Oh you know...hanging around I'm sure.."

....bad vampire pun...

"As for the bar tender..." 

I call over Constantine to tell him. 

(Constantine): "Oh wow I ...had no idea...can I make you something mam'am?" 
Back to top Go down
Ariel el Martyr

Ariel el Martyr

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 9:55 pm

Ariel

Hanging around?

I glance around not getting his joke Wink

Constantine comes to pour me a drink instead.

Pity…

“Fly on the rocks…”

I sigh before leaning against the bar table in a pout.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome Back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 7:21 am

Constantine:

"Coming right up!" I laugh excitedly and then break the act as I turn around. 

What is that??

I am flooded by a flock of females asking me to interduce them to Ariel. Asking me if she was looking for work at her water facility. This was the former staff, who none wanted to work as waitress after being free.

Can you blame them..

((ADRIAN WHAT IS FLY ON THE ROCK!?)) I ask him, since he should know FLIES.

"Now now, let me get the drink and then we will go over..."
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome Back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 2:49 pm

Adrian:

Constantine does that mind thing he does.

Fly on the rocks? What the bloody hell is tha-?

I smell fish.

Nope!

I leave him to his own devices while I hide out in the back room whilst strumming on my guitar.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome Back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 4:23 pm

Constantine:

Adrian completely abandoned me during our grand opening.

Bloody hell... thanks for nothing bug boy.

I tell the girls whoever makes Ariel 'Fly on the Rocks' can go over and talk to her. They hurry to make the BEST drink ever to ask for asylum in her water world.

I find Adrian playing the guitar and lean on the wall.

"Do you want to talk about anything?"

Or I could touch him...  Twisted Evil  

*acts casual to put hand on shoulder* 
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Welcome Back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 6:57 pm

Adrian:

Constantine finds me in my room. He had a really strange look on his face.

“Uh, no?”

*Leans away from him while strumming guitar.*

Last edited by Adrian Conrad on Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 7:00 pm

the camera zooms just outside the closed door and all you hear is screaming and loud hitting with a guitar sounds Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back   Welcome Back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2