Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Very Good Bad Thing

Go down 
+6
Carry Foxe
Princess Blythe
Laith
Morgain Quince
Raginbar Xern
King Sorin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
King Sorin

King Sorin

Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..
Navigation Patch
Member of the Navigation Guild.
Battledome Patch
Member of the Battledome Guild.
Food Guild Member Patch
Only for the most burned and frozen hearts, a master of the fearful Food Guild!
Science & Pharacore Multi Guild Collab Patch
Your extra special! Apart of two Guilds!
Neotronics Guild
Member of the Neotronics Guild.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Member of the Iron Beasts Guild.
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!
Vampire Killer Patch
Awarded for killing a Vampire!
Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless
Home Base : Neoplanet

Database Profile
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue90/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Very Good Bad Thing Empty
PostSubject: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 6:40 pm

King Sorin has 'liberated' a fresh planetary system and made yet another political marriage. Four planets and two moons constant struggle and war.

As you can imagine, the military aspect, the additional troops

Sangore had two dominate people groups, cannibals in the mountains and the woodlands fruit harvesters. Three if you count what lives on their moon. Vestals. All extremely hateful to one another. Prime hatred, to use to your bidding and agenda.

Lunyr half flooded from cheap drilling, a climate diester with half a moon crushed and fallen in it. The population almost gone.

Dayukka enslaved mining world, constantly in a religious civil war or upheaval and fighting.

All under the control of KIng Vyrak XXII a cursed lyan slave taskmaster who trafficked many intriguing creatures from around the galaxy to fight in his arena.
Very Good Bad Thing 59a4fd22a8eef8aa67095e5de67777f01ca382df

A self hating madman destroying so many planets and lives for entertainment and profit. Most hated him.
He fed his beasts fresh captured humans. The bottom of the food chain. 
Very Good Bad Thing 7cfd7e9b5374c931dda8d2d95b024eae58e390ec

Sorin easily found allies to take this demented infostructure down.

King Vyrak XXII was slayed and his demonic vyrrwolf head was displayed on SORINS NEW CASTLE.

This win did not depend on just a show of strength but ploting with help from Carry Foxe undercover as a ring fighter for months giving Sorin and the others the information they needed when they needed it. This means he had to win ever round no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Member of the Pharacore Guild.
Science Guild Patch
Member of the Science Guild.
Biohazard Unit Branch Patch
Member of the Pharacore branch, Biohazard Unit
House Xernus

Species: : Human/ Regigan Erkin
Personality : Eccentric, Reclusive, Unpredictable
Home Base : The Lab

Database Profile
Alignment: Genius
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue80/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 6:46 pm

One of Carry's cellmates in the horrific city prison to his surprise was his old partner Ephraim, who was one of Sorin's Core Comrades. Morgain 'Morge', Ephraim 'Effy' and Constantine 'Carry'.

Effy had previously gone missing during a incident known as 'The Pink Wedding' (prequel story coming soon) just a few years before.

The one in the cell with him was NOT in fact Effy. But Ragibar who had grown up quite a bit compared to when they met at the Pink Wedding. He looked oh so similar to Effy that Carry all bloody and battered mistook Raginbar for him.
Very Good Bad Thing 7bcc7c2810ee90b6330731fbabd89a1b51ab3255Very Good Bad Thing 21d6a65803357a0d558b56842bc5a343271b3014

Raginbar took the chance of survival to pretend to be Effy during their captivity. Covering his English accent by faking an American one and everything in utter fear Carry was going to KILL HIM.
For 5 months Carry was stuck there and the last one there was no new orders, no new messages sent. Because it was NOW or never.

Raginbar:
I pale at the news I had to fight Carry tonight at the Full Moon Frenzy.
As much as I look like Effy I do NOT look like him in Beast form. He will know who I am. I am a Xern.
I stare at Carry sleeping, the other prisoners don't get that close to one another, so many would gut you in the night. But he is the only reason I am alive. I depended on him so much.

But its all going to be over now.

I think about how easy I could end him right now before it becomes too difficult. I had been treating his wounds after the fights.

About 2 months ago he fought quite a monster and his eyes never recovered. I think he was hiding being blind. At least as a humanoid his fearsome spiderwolf form has some tiny eyes that should work.

I cant do it ...and instead leave him to hunt a rat. I try not to stray to far to meet my fate with another hungry prisoner. On the best days it was better to starve.

I remember locking Carry down the dry well starving him.. Etta snuck him a fish and I punished her for it.

I levitate a rock over a mouse crushing it and felt to guilty to want to eat now.

I was only doing what my vampire masters wanted.. and now ..Etta.. Rosetta must have to deal with them...instead of me..

Such a bloody disturbing thought.

I thought I'd feel bad for her but I felt.. jealous. My 'sister' always made me feel incomplete.
I scoop up the mouse in a hankie and take it back for Carry to eat. A way to thank him for his protection.

To my horror the many dark dingy cells opened. Every one of them, howling horrible monsters everywhere.

Light beamed down, shimmering metallic metal suits..

Sorin's men!

I hiss trying to run back to one of my many hiding places here but someone grabs me and to my relief and horror the planet had been LIBARATED. The arena on FIRE.

But I was still not Effy....

I get dragged off to the lab for quarantine/testing but arent put with other dangerous prisoners.

Instead its Carry behind the glass getting blood drawn.

(Carry): "Took you long enough.." He signed behind the glass as some medical cadets rushed around trying to prepare something for his wounds.

So many wounded flooding in so much blood.

(Sorin): "Can not rush mastery my dear boy!" The king himself gushed completely full of himself over this one.

It was quite a big deal. I was still behind the glass. Awaiting my testing. ... which would not end well once they take a drop of blood.

Morgain, the most scariest one just STARES at me knowing but saying nothing , enjoying me squirming like my WORM master...

*I turn around trying to hide in the back to go unnoticed by the science and nurse team as long as I can. 

The lights flicker a bit from my mental STRESS.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
Spymaster for the Search & Rescue Guild: Xern Infiltration Edition
Special reward from the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
House Xernus

Species: : Lycan / Frugiferentis
Personality : Eccentric, Peevish, Antagonistic, Conflicted, Pugnacious, Distant
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Database Profile
Alignment: Survivor
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue50/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:04 pm

Zorra Liakris:

I gaze around at everything and everyone feeling distant from it all. Like I was just an observer with nobody home upstairs.

Dad was... dead... And now... Everything was different...

I just... wasn't sure how to feel...

Suddenly my dissociative nothingness is interrupted by HIM. ('Carry' Constantine Foxe)

Stares and shrinks back bumping into other liberated scientists and nurses, some of who glance at me for stepping on them.

That monstrous spider demon! He was here!

I always felt so weird when he fought in dad's arena. Something about seeing a demon in the flesh made my stomach feel ill...

And now he was here... Only glass separating us... Glass he could shatter and then devour us all with his disturbing digestive fluids.

Zones out, shaking, thinking of the drool dripping off his monstrous forms fangs.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:26 pm

Very Good Bad Thing 8462832a7c1ea48a92d78b6fb61c936974cf6419
King Sorin's 3rd or 4th wife. Lola Lune
This isn't her first 'captured bride' rodeo 

Old man King Vyrak XXII stole her from her last kingdom, another one stole her from her home.
She has gone through kingdoms conquered, ravenishes,  her children, old heirs tossed out and murdered.

She is CRAZY. Crazy enough to know Sorin is the future and shes going to grasp it by the balls.
Shes a survivor. Only looking out for herself.

Every Kingdom she is ripped from and tossed into as a new bride is added to her look so you cant really tell which of the warring kingdoms she was born into. Shes sparkley like a Frugiferentis, shes blue like a Vestal , fangs like a Sanguinem.
The fishnets of the King's pleasure pets.

Vyrak kept an EYE on her she was his trophy because she was a killer. Always targeting her husband(s) children.
Now that hes gone she has her EYE on many who escaped her as Vyrak is no more and her new husband is oh so busy.

Now her evil schemes include Sorin's stepchildren, (Sabel, Blythe, *Bash isnt born yet* ect)
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:30 pm

Very Good Bad Thing B133a87c17e45e5ec22d2ba17d0931e00f38e9e7

Alue Liakris

The old King and Lola's only daughter, she rejects Sorin's takeover and refuses to be added to his stepchildren.

Lola is selfish and  throwing her daughter under the bus, telling Sorin she is a rebel rouser who she doesn't support.  

Alue takes some of her father's most loyal members and tries to hold the line in the old ruined castle that fell during the last war.

She plans to fight Sorin's reign and take his head and her bitch mother too.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Search & Rescue and Battledome Collab Mulit Guild Patch
Black Death Research Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Hunter Society Patch
Member of the Hunter Society
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Species: : Sirrinid Super Solider
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring

Database Profile
Alignment: Hero
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue85/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:49 pm

Carry:

Very Good Bad Thing Ad221ceba819cebe47c2ddc87d9b71f8fbdfb7ab
I STARE at a girl who had a pretty strong reaction to me. 

I think it was one of the old man's daughters.

I feel bad for her, maybe she saw him die. Its always hard when Sorin takes over a planet..

"Hiii.."

*tries to smile not noticing teeth are all pointy from being mid shift along with tiny spider eyes protruding from my face so I can SEE heat off everyone since my eyes are near blind*

(Solider): "Hey you, the new King doesn't like lax. Keep going. Test the next one. The man in the back."

A solider blocks her from me to try to move her along.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue50/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 04, 2024 1:07 am

Zorra:

I hear a greeting in my hazy zone out. "Hi?" I respond out of it. I try to make sense of what was going on but felt so ill from everything.

Suddenly the glint of his teeth caught my confused out-of-it attention. The monster... Oh... Oh my... He's... looking at me.

I feel faint and nauseous.

I clap my hands over my mouth, my pale white skin paling further, and my earwings fold over my eyes and my back wings fold over my arms across my front as if it could hide me from his gaze like that of the blocking out the world to sleep.

A soldier disturbs my cocooning. I fight back tears and hold back my nausea as I'm warily moved along. "Sorry.. I'm sorry."

I keep my eyes down as I reach the guy (Raginbar).

I look away at the other nurses and scientists to see what they're doing and shakily pick up the stuff to test.

'H-hi..." Tries to look at the guy but gives up, my head drooping weakly.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue80/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 04, 2024 7:08 am

Raginbar:

I nervously look everywhere but her.

Lots of 'hi' going on. Must be the culture.

"Hiiii." I mimic back and don't put  my hand up to the slot for testing just yet.

The female was from here, maybe I could distract her with the loss of her home and all.

Unless she was a Starker zealot, then she'll know surely. All that spiritual awareness and all.

"Uh your.."

*makes hand gesture to whatever alien anatomy is visible*

"all very pretty." I say in the fake accent. 

Trying to stall the test...as long as I could..

Etta could do this better.

"Who do I have the pleasure... meeting?" I slip up some English accent in there from worrying about my sister yet again.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 04, 2024 8:02 am

Zorra:

That was unexpected... Given all the horrors currently on the mind.

"Oh, uh... Thank you."

I finally look up at him and am a bit surprised that the compliment came from one of the fighters. Given that fact, and that it was my father who would have put him into his arena, I blanche at the question and look down again. If it was any other time I wouldn't have thought twice at the question. But now father was dead and these people can kill me at a moment's instance. Would I end up on a wall though if someone else told? Or would it be better to say, and I actually live... just get married off instantly... Or what if I'm sent off to some demon-infested hell hole?  Er... Maybe death was preferable.... To any of this... 

"Zorra."

I close my eyes briefly wondering if I don't want to see what comes next. I can just imagine him strangling me through the slot.

No... I wanna see death come at me... Let us see each other's eyes as mine go white.

I look back up at him.

"Zorra Liakris... And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 04, 2024 8:31 pm

Raginbar:

I lose my nerve seeing her reaction to her name. 

Her full name. 

It felt very familiar. She expected the worst reaction to it. 

If she thinks Liakris is a bad, she should try my last name...

I thought about complementing her name, it sounded like a goddess, but she asks mine and I freeze up.

"I.."

(Cadenza): "Ephriam!" A women answers for me. I assume this is Carry's sister. 

She bypasses him for me.  She opens the glass to hug me and I FLINCH at the emotional waves of love.. disgusting. 

Not to mention ...spider. Scary spider female.

Digestive.. juices...germs  No  

(Morgain): "wait hes not.."

I get pressed to the wall by the throat, since she can tell I am not her husband now.
I lean back into the wall quite athapthic if they were going to behead me or not.

(Cadenza): "Where iss Ephriam?!" 

"I don't know....I haven't seen him since the wedding.. "

I say testy before the disappointment and betrayal in Carry's voice makes me feel truly... bad.

(Carry): "Raginbar.."

He just had a way to make one feel so ..many things. And want not to disappoint. As fake as it was to be Effy. It was nice to have a real friend. 

I look away from him to Sorin. He looked like he just won a bonus with the new kingdom..

Carry storms out , followed by his sister who probably got so many GERMS off me opening the glass like that.

I take hand sanitizer off the table - almost getting shot scaring some soldiers it was a weapon.

I rub my hands together all OCD over touching that BLACK WINDOW.

(Sorin): "Splendid we' can ensnare the Erkbloods next!"
He said looking at me like a piece of meat. 

(Little Bythe): "Vampiresss!" She perked up excitedly by Sorin's side. Looking at me wide eyed. Like I was one.

If I was one everyone would be dead... I was just their 'chosen one'.

I look away from the girl disturbed as Sorin smiles at her. 

Another one of his children charges... hope she ends up better then me..doubtful
I think of Etta again.

"He moves fast with these conquests.. who really is the overlord hmm?" 

I say to the nurse in sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun May 05, 2024 9:31 pm

Zorra:

He doesn't react negatively. As I ponder this, I feel a chill curl up my spine that puts me on edge as a woman passed me. But before I could even try to dissect why she suddenly gets all aggressive with the guy. The demon spider-man joins in and I stare in horror as it clicks with their similar scents. She's one too.

I guess this 'Raginbar' must be their slave and both spider hellspawn are blaming her mistake on him because they can.

As if I didn't feel ill enough as it was, I watch dizzily with bated breath thinking she's going to force her digestive enzymes into him and slurp him up right then and there as he's helplessly pressed against the wall.

I feel so sorry for him having such fiends as his taskmaster. Surely even being an amazing gladiator for my father was better than that fate. No wonder he greeted me so nicely.

He survives and the monsters leave. I let out a relieved breath.

I glare at the soldier who almost shoots him when he tries to get clean after such a physical close encounter.

There's talk about other creatures which is interesting and all but right now I just want to help the guy.

I give a nod to his comment.

"Yeah... Really does..."

I glance around wondering if I could get him something. People like the spiders were leaving and I glance to their holding cells wondering if there was anything different anywhere.

"Can I get you anything? Maybe I can collect more sanitizer? Or.. A bucket?" I offer. In case he wants to bathe in the stuff to get rid of any sick skin-crawling sensations that he must be experiencing.

I look back at him wide eyed sadly and privately message scared the king will get mad at me.

(('Y-your so brave.))

He really was. He didn't pass out or anything.

((I feel super ill just looking at them and sensing whatever demonic arora they have, I can't imagine what you must be feeling after being touched and threatened by one of them.))
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 10:49 am

Raginbar:

The pretty one with the wing ears asks if I need more sanitizer or a bucket.

I did not think of that, did they not have a Decontamination room?

Makes sense, savage behavior and all. I doubt the old man cared about germs.

"Please. Bucket."

I reply and look around, the laboratory didn't look primitive at least. 

(Sorin): "Where's the vampires, any here?" He asks coming over to me, looking amused at my germaphobia. 

He mates all these crazy captured wives, he must be filthy...

"No they wouldn't have saved me by now... they must not be able to get in.. "

The old man's shields seem quite well. I wonder if they can even feel my mind.

"My ring.. however is here. It was taken when I was caught."

I disclose to show some sign of usefulness.

I look down at the women calling me brave a little embarrassed.  

She probably is confusing me for another fighter.

(Sorin): "Your being reaaal corporate Ragweed, you must have really got it bad from Vyrak..would you really help destroy your coven?"

I just stare at him, if the vampires didn't save me all this time then I did not expect them to save me from him either. They think I'm dead. They must have moved on with Etta.

"I dont want to be bound to the coven, I didnt ask for it.. I'll help you, if you let me live."

I lower my gaze feeling selfish. If I was gone, If Etta was gone they would all have no vessel. 

(Sorin): "You being dead would help me alot more.."

"Not necessarily. If they moved on to someone else...you'll have to get her back too before they restart it through her... my sister saw Effy last too.." 

I add in trying very hard to convince him to help her.

(Sorin): "We'll see if your worth the effort.." He mused with a shrug. "I have a wedding to see too for now.."

He smirked at me and did a hard playful nudge before sliding the glass back down.

But I feel like he KNOWS he cant let the coven get Rosetta. I believe he will send someone...maybe..hopefuly. 

I inch back at the GERMS.

There's not enough hand sanitizer in the world for that honeymoon...
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:23 am

Zorra:

I go look for a bucket and wash it. Then grab the sanitizer bottles from the empty cells. As I did, I overheard the two talking.

It was quite fascinating. I always enjoyed learning about the biology of different species. How could I not? I grew up watching all the varying specimens my father trafficked into his arena.

Even trying to understand the terrifying spider demons was a... unique experience in its own right. Something about them freaked me out at a deep primal level that was probably akin to a very rational and genetically passed down phobia brought on by ancestors that witnessed others disintegrating to their terrible digestive fluids. That or a learned behaviour by my people's heritage and history perhaps?

I listen as Raginbar and the conquest king talk about destroying Raginbar's 'vampire coven'.

Hmmm...

I wash the outside of the sanitizer bottles not trusting them to be clean after being in cells that contained who knows what, (and I know at least one was probably used by a spider-demon... maybe... if spider-demons even cared to use such a thing), and put them in the bucket, then once the king is gone I bring it over.

"I... washed everything..."

I offer then look at the closed glass, then at the bucket.

Err...

I quickly consider my options and balance the bottom of the bucket on one hand while opening the glass in the other and try to carefully move it in without touching it with the hand that touched the glass.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 6:29 pm

Raginbar:

I consider my talk with Sorin, overthinking most of it and how I could have done a better job of explaining. Trying to explain..

What did I want to explain?

I felt like an accessory, passed around. My memories of being 'raised' by Sorin appear to have went to Rosetta. Even parts of our memories split. What is me or mine seems lost.

My kidnapping by Cherry for her warped wedding party to be saved by the coven, they promised to protect me, build me an empire and what have I seen so far? To be cloistered away while they 'worked'.   The English, the elite.

Kidnapped so many times over. The old wolf king the latest one in a long line. I felt disenchanted by everything and everyone I dont want to be Lord, I dont want an empire, being one of Sorin's collectables may be more a mercy then a vampire's pet because I will be.. forgotten. 

I couldn't leave Rosetta to my fate though it.. would be so much worst for a female..
I cant imagine... 

I open my eyes and see the pretty female again behind the glass. I forgot about the bucket.

"Oh th..ank you."

Someone slides a barcode card at the scanner to save her the trouble of getting inside the hard way.

(Morgain): "There you go, your Liakris's daughter.. arent you? 

I look at the man, who I remember to be very intense dark and brooding with a bald head, very intimidating...full of secrets.. he looked more posh now. Wonder what happened? 

I narrow my  gaze not quite trusting him. 

(Morgain): "I mean no harm, I wanted to welcome you into the family. You are a princess in your own right. Just not in the same way as Alue...but Alue doesn't know the laboratory aspects quite as well as you my doe. And I have heard the .. old King really had quite a record of ..specimens kept."

I wonder what hes looking for. 
I watch him make a gesture with a cane.

(Morgain): " Oh but I'll let you...finish up with your patient before I get to the..good news we have planed for you.. " 

I move away from the door so she can come in. I felt a bit awkward, she could be getting some bad news after all.. considering.  Having these creatures over you, dictating what happens next was our sorry lot in life it seemed, the both of us.

((Do you want me to play sick to bide some time?)) I offer understanding how that's like.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 9:33 pm

Zorra:

I get some help from another person.  "Thanks." I tense at the question but power on and stubbornly answer regardless with a set expression. "Yes. One of them at least." And really who knows how many there are at this point? Lola sure acted as population control. "Zorra."

I listen softening a bit at what he says intrigued. "He did, indeed." Hmm... At least maybe it won't be all terrible here after all. Though I can't but look away saddened a bit. Dad's death was so fresh and all...

I look from the ground to the door and come in, and slightly smile sadly at the offer.

(("Thanks... But it's okay. Who knows what they'll do if they catch us."))

I hold out the bucket and politely advert my gaze.

(("Want me to stay here a bit. To block the glass view?")) I ask, since he was a gladiator. He probably had a... lot to clean off....
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyWed May 08, 2024 11:08 pm

Raginbar:

The pretty female doesn't want me to play sick. Shame. It might have been enjoyable for her to play doctor then.. some of the others here.

I think of the man, Morgain....

((Well if I ever get really sick, I wouldnt mind your check up..Miss Zorra.)) I reply back.

She offers to block the glass but I shake my head a little kneeling down to get started with my classless bath.

((I can take it from here..)) I say very used to being watched doing.. everything by the vampires. Privacy is dead when your a chosen one.

Morgain waits patiently for her to come back.

I panic a little expecting him to tell her she has to marry him or something...

(Morgain): "I'm Morgain Quince, you may notice ..quite a few of the old staff have been removed.. as a sign of good faith between the Medical Guild and yourself and your people.. we want you to be in charge of this lab.. keep it in the family..so to speak" 

He locks me back in and offers her the card. 

Hm there has to be a catch..

I continue to clean myself and try not to think ahead too bloody much.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyThu May 09, 2024 10:41 am

Zorra:

I smile at that. He seemed like a nice person.

((And I wouldn't mind you as my patient.))

I guess being in here might be more awkward.

((Alright.))

I exit and look to the guy who identifies himself as Morgain and glance around as he mentions some of the old staff being gone.

I wasn't sure what to feel, but I knew it wasn't going to be grateful for a pity gift after killing my father.

"I see." I take the card. "Thank you... for giving me a set target place so my psycho bitch of a mother-in-law can know where I will be... So she can kill me."

I look past him.

"You asked about the specimen records? I guess we should get to that now?"
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Pharacore Guild Patch
Bloodwatch Research
Laboratory branch of Bloodwatch involving vampiric research and study.
Priest Class Patch
Member of the Hunter Slayer Priest Class.
Infection Expansion
The new reign of the Infection has begun.

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Cold, Calculating, Manipulative
Home Base : Lost in Space

Database Profile
Alignment: Crazy
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue88/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat May 18, 2024 7:32 am

Morgain:

I smirk a bit impressed the little thing wasn't so docile after all.

We haven't been here too long, outside what Carry gathered and that was very little of Lola herself but so far, I have heard some very alarming things from multiple people.

I do wish Sorin would reconsider... but then again how long do wives last for him?

"Dont you worry your fuzz, King Sorin wont let anything happen to you.. and anyway Lola will be moving soon wont she? Play it right and you could be greater then them both.."

Ah yes about the specimen records.

I show her the request from Sorin. It was Shard. Supposedly he was rumored to be here hiding among the blonde gladiators due to Boren's energy he was hard to generically pinpoint even on the most advantage scans. They might just have him as a unknown alien mix.

Speaking of unknown aliens..

"I have one off the record too...have you any on the feline spectrum side fighters? Ideally ones with stripes not manes..  "
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun May 26, 2024 1:00 pm

Zorra:

Play it right? Greater than them both?... Is this some sort of tactic speel to get conquered kingdoms in line? Trying to give hope at the lowest moment with empty speculative suggestions of grandeur? Ugh... another thing to not be grateful for.

I look down at the request.

Oh yes... Him...

There was so much emptiness... But does this at least inspire... Something?...

Do I actually give him up or let him rot on the wall so they don't get to take even more from me?

One little innocent act of rebellion... by denying the evil spider people's lords such a treasure... At least a little while longer... I'm sure they'll find it and check it out soon if they aren't already but... Maybe if I'm lucky he'll be dead by then...

Besides... there's plausible deniability... with that bag covering his face.

Or should I actually go along with their empty 'play it right' garbage if it was inevitable anyway?

I wonder if we did a line up of the gladiators would they all rally and kill everyone who looks in charge thinking they have a chance in the chaos of the change in leadership or would they be grateful to the slayers of their former master?... Everything is so... different now...

He asks about stripped felines. I decide to give him this so it looks like I'm actually trying and am not just useless and thrown to the spiders for dinner.

I answer in monotone. "Oh yes. We do. Very memorable that one. He left quite an... impression in the arena. Though good or bad is up to interpretation... Being a strong feline in a Lycan's domain and all."

Roughly bumps my shoulder into him, as if it was playful, and not me actually using it as an excuse to hit someone from the Kingdom who wasn't a disgusting and horrid spider.

"Woof, woof." I wink. Ugh.

I look back at the request.

It was... from the new king... and all. What would make me feel worse... Or feel... anything...

Going along with it or not going a lot with it and getting replaced or worse. Fed to the spiders if they found out. Poor Rags and the others though who could have been under my care...

They might even be reading my mind right now... They're spider demons after all. Maybe they can peer into one's soul and just know lies and sins and whatever... 

Rotting meat. Mentally curses. Spider's shit.

"Yeah... Dad has him on the wall of his trophy room."

I consider the moonrock mask...

"...I can take you to him."
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Pharacore Guild Patch
Bloodwatch Research
Priest Class Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue88/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyTue May 28, 2024 1:53 pm

Morgain:

She seemed... fun. 

And the fuzzy face wing eared female even has SEEN a tiger!

"Oh have you ever watched a fight? Did he..bite anyone...sill alive?" I gather more intel for my own little mystery... that I cant remember. 

I lean in closer at her 'woof woof' taking it as a flirt. 

"We're you a fan of the tiger too? Or was he a little too much..?. Grrrr." I playfully growl while biting my lip quite wondering if she being a canine would also have a ..negative reaction like me to such a creature. Or was it just me..

She doesn't know I was a priest after all. its not something I dress up as not out on spying missions to the colonies. 

I hear about a trophy room we haven't discovered yet. I'm not quite sure in her vagueness was I going to get Shard or my tiger. Either way I would be happy.

"Well lead on princess.."
Back to top Go down
Laith

Laith

Infection Expansion
Pharacore Guild Patch

Species: : Infected Evolved: Vervain Lunarbeast
Personality : Empathetic, Resourceful, Contradictory
Home Base : Lost

Database Profile
Alignment: Mad
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue85/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyTue May 28, 2024 2:40 pm

Lola:

Very Good Bad Thing 476315045cf305ff9845b4ede30de5de5c04af52
My LOVELY little step daughter was going to give away the Starker prize. I am informed through the walls. Scheming a trap for her and one of Sorin's little friends.

The room was quite hidden, my beloved husband *rolls eyes* would come here to retire and rest after a fight, usually bleeding and staining the rich lovely fur. Moron. Big brutish moran.

There was a fresh not quite done taxidermy in the room, causing a smell. It made 'Shard' shriek and awake from his starvation to try to get loose ripping and tearing at his own retrains pulling so hard. The two beautiful carved crystal stakes in each wing and of course the mask. 

My design...

Covered by a burlap metal infused bag of silver over his head to protect us from such a potent mask. 

I claw his pale chest a little so he knows its me and stills down.
"Do you want me to free you Obsidain?"  

(Shard): "Yessss..."

"Sorin will make such a coat out of you...when he finds you.."
I pluck a few feathers out even though there was enough of them on the floor.

Very Good Bad Thing 3910fbdc8b18b569af7bc635b046d697032b175f
(the bag hood)

Very Good Bad Thing 4c0966acc0fe8c97bffeaa45ad7a8fbd7ed3660d
(the moonstone mask)

"..poor canary.." 
I move the bag ever so slightly feeling the rays of the mask but dare to put my long nailed hand inside. 
He bites me loosing it.

"That wasn't very nice." I say as if I didn't expect it. I was trying to feed him a little so he can put up some form of a fight.

(Shard):"mmm let mee ouut looolllla." He hisses trying to get me. That freaky alien tounge nearly does slipping out of the mask.

"Dont tempt me..again..."
I chuckle and just loose then crystals a bit on his wings making him scream but if he tugs enough he should get loose and cause quite a MESS for whoever comes in next.

"Don't you worry someone more youthful... but not prettier is coming your way.." I whisper in his ear.

"More to your likening right?" 

I enchant ALUE's pawprints all over the disturbed crystals so it looks like SHE did this if its found out.

Very Good Bad Thing 3a5b0759771e1e0c55ede497f970ab81c3781bfe
(Shard and the Trophy Room masks on)

Very Good Bad Thing A0b1339891d568532b9d89e3c34c7f7d293d7bd2
(Shard the Trophy Room unmasked, even the heads on the walls have masks)
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 3:49 pm

Zorra:

What a... Specific question...

Just when I thought I was going to try to get into some sort of biology discussion with this guy, he got weird on me.

Ugh, I preferred hanging out with the vampire patient. Which one might think would have been more... awkward I guess given him being one of my dad's gladiator. But at least he isn't... Whatever this is. And he was also apparently an outsider to this kingdom too.

"Down doggy."

I eye Morgain's nose and give in to the strong urge to boop it.

Next time I'll flick it, I think to myself. Flicking the nose will hurt.

I stop eying him when I remind myself to me horror he seemingly works along with the spiders. A fate worse than death would happen.

"Bad, 'bad' dog." I shake my head, leaning towards him. Trying to play off the light bop.

I turn away and look ahead as I lead the way.

Of course, I had perfect memory recall but I was already giving these invading conquerors more than enough, so I don't go out of my way to be more meaningful in my answers.

"Yeah, I saw him. First vampires and now feline canines, your kingdom has a thing about teeth, eh? As for 'fan', a bit, yeah. He was intriguing from a scientific point of view. But also those abilities of his kept me guessing what was going to happen next. Made it exciting and fun."

I bring him to the hidden room and open it.
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Pharacore Guild Patch
Bloodwatch Research
Priest Class Patch
Infection Expansion

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyThu Jun 20, 2024 9:16 am

Morgain:

I smirk at Zorra's peculiar flirting.

Is that how she treated her test subjects? 

She seemed much more interesting, layered then Lola, Sorin should have picked her Wink

I grow less interested in her courtship rituals once I get real tangible proof of one of my mystery alien.

SEE Effy..they ARE real. 
I say sarcastically in my head remembering his disbelief. Carry was to nice to doubt me but I did wonder if he really believed me sometimes. 

It would not be the first time I made a mistake.

"I am a bit interested in him in a scientific point of view, you see the teeth inquiry is more my...special interest. I got bitten by one before with rather strange results.."

Before I get into the sorted story - or what I remember of it... the door flings open and demonic SHIERKING is heard as something hard and fast hits into us scattering us to both sides of the room.

I can only assume she lead me here in a trap. You better believe I know WHO to test the bite on once I get out of here and get that mystery alien.
 The Masked figure who threw me turns from me to the female. I am struck with realization she didn't set this up but was dazed and confused seeing double on the ground.

He's really..strong..

I turn to see him give chase through the hall or maze of masked 'trophies' if more are alive I don't know. 

I see a light colored feather, almost gold with black veins leading to a black tip and slowly realize who that is...

I stumble up to my feet and try to help her. Since she was an outsider no one will belive if she sees me... using FORBIDDN means..

*shoots magic blast at Shard DARINGLY*
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 3:35 am

Zorra:

I feel my joints tense and lock up before I even land hard and go skidding across the room, stopping and wincing when the back of my head smacks into a wall.

I find myself unable to move. Frozen in fear and fully expecting to be killed. Punishment for him being on my father's wall.

He turns to me and I yell out in pain as the mask's moonrock shines at me.

"Ahhhh!"

I feel my body contort against my wishes. Pressure in my torso and my neck and shoulders hunching. I move my head side to side, grimacing and eyes watering.

The figure suddenly heads off and I roll over and completely collapse on the ground in exhaustion, only partially transformed and it feels like agony and shake from the whole experience.

I hear sounds (magic blasts) but can't be bothered to move to look. It could kill me now and all that would matter would be that this would all be over now.

All I do is try to painfully breathe through the jigsaw of bones
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Search & Rescue Badge
Member of the Search and Rescue Guild
Search & Rescue Herald Patch
Team leader Herald of the Search & Resue Guild
Science Guild Patch
Shinning Queen
Esteemed fame of Queenship for a royal luminary lady.

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful
Home Base : Mosaic City

Database Profile
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue99/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyWed Jul 03, 2024 11:50 pm

Blythe:

I look around following Sorin feeling overwhelmed already from waking up in this whole new world…time…

It disturbed me to be frozen for so long in the ice. But I guess.. I wasn't alone in that.

I wish 'Bel had been with me..

She wasn't, she was awake longer. She's..older then me now..

My stomach twisted nervously at all the talk I heard about 'Bel now.  A warrior like Auntie Pasha...

It was hard visualizing my quiet observant sister like Aunt Pasha. 

She was dead too.  It felt surreal. 

As I watched Dad talking to some soldiers about his wedding I felt somewhat glad to find him not married to my Aunt. 

That would be.. so much worst. 

He tried so hard to get home to Mom and was so upset to find out what happened. It was so strange to see him ..happy again just randomly marrying someone whose husband he just killed. Replacing Mom like this....with a stranger.

(Sorin): "I want you to be my best man of course, I couldn't conquer this planet without you." 

(Carry): "If..your sure.."

He looks at me surprised. He's so much older too and ..strong..big..... 

Before I can ask him SO many questions Dad cuts in.

(Sorin): "Carry just returned from a rough mission, he still needs his rest. I thought you could spend sometime with your new sister... Alue...you know give her a peptalk."

"I hardly have been back long enough to cheerlead for you Dad.."

(Sorin): "I'm the same as ever, nothing has changed.."

I hold back challenging that and just smile back as flakily as he was.

"Yeah ,of course. Bye Carry nice to see you grew out of the nerd-hood."

(Carry): "I'm.... still a nerd."

(Sorin): "Your humor has been missed Blythe.."

I accept the head pat/hair ruffle by Sorin before turning the corner and NOT going to hang out with this Alue girl. 

I sensed someone MUCH more worth my time near by.

The King!

On the way I sense Carry was to curious himself about seeing me again after all these years. He was following..

The real question is did Dad send him to spy or is he really going to talk...

I find a super creepy chamber under attack by 'Dain who was moon masked. *twitch*

"Obsidian stop!"

I almost run into a women-mutant monster half transformed and half out on the ground.

She looked awful! 

But she was going to look worst, black smoke already was eating the walls and  I could see the glass dome melt away exposing the skyline.

(Shard): "Malfie?"

I got his attention as he let go of the man in his grip after getting quite a few bites out of him.

Ohh he looks really bad..

I stare shell-shocked, in awe of him really.  I don't realy care if he thinks I'm my mother again either. It bothered me at first but he was so much nicer, much more loving to ..her. 

The mask's light was burning me I wasnt sure why I think it was some new form of his destructive smoke.  I stumble a bit weakened by something - moon mask.

((Its ok the person who did this is DEAD. Your ok.. )) I reassure him as I try to yank off the mask as if it would help with his weakened state. My hand burnt and I pull it aside falling over near him.

"Ow!"

A spider web shoots off the mask and away from both of us back to the mutated women.

(Carry): "I think you need this more then he does.." He winced as if he understood how painful that was.

I twitch feeling tingly this chamber was so full of transformation. I could sense what the lycan was going through it almost made me shift.

(Shard): "Not..dead.." He mutters still weakned by the force. I was not sure who he meant since the Lycan king was dead and put him here..who else could have?

Carry looks at us tying to see what was the injury but the man bleeding out distracts him for a healing bite. He then doubles back to the women to see if the mask finished the transformation or if she was still crippling wounded and needed healing...
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 2:54 pm

Zorra:

I gasp both in pain as a burst of transformation pain hits me when the mask is shot at me, and my eyes widen in terror as I realize it by the spider gladiator when he talks to me.

Ahh!

What's more the prisoner says his captor isn't dead yet... I realize he probably doesn't know dad is dead, having been trapped in here...

I can't help but look away from the spider and close my eyes as my transformation continues. My back arches as bones painfully and I fully turn into my mutated werewolf form.

I get up on all fours snarling, growling, and baring my teeth warningly and extending my wings out to look big.

But really I've been wanting to fight!

And right now denying the conquerors of their precious prize is looking mighty tempting.

I leap to tackle Shard and lean my head down to his shoulder and neck and start biting madly.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Collab reseach between Science and Pharacore branchs specializing in the Black Death plague cure.
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor
Member of the Slayer's Knight Class. A sacred order under oath and vow of divine missionary goodworks, protect the weak with pastoral care, vanquish evil, and to preach the legends of old to the lost throughout the cursed galaxy.

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 5:19 pm

Carry:

The Liakris female finishes her transformation and mauls Shard.

She must be out of her mind! He's going to gas us all!

Sorin would be SO pissed if we loose this planet too. 

I think of all the others Shard's destroyed... in 'accident'

Morgain gags a little trying to find the moonmask but I have a feeling getting that on his head wont be easy.

(Shard): "Lolaaa noo Mal's watching.." He hissed in her ear and tries to break loose by flying upward lifting her too.

I finely transform driven by the hall of mirrors around us giving off that energy. I was surprised Shard was still humanoid, it was so strong then again he was a Starker.

*tries to grab Zorra's scruff to pull her back down as Shard is going upward*
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 5:44 pm

Zorra:

I growl at being mistaken and called the name of my terrible 'mother'.

I start to use my back legs to claw at him but suddenly I get grabbed from behind.

I let out a startled yip and ended up losing my grip on Shard.

Goes down.

I collapse against whoever has me and twist around growling and snapping my jaws to bite at who it is.

Then in my fury I'm startled to see it's the spider demon!!

I let out scared dog shrieking yips and bat my paws at him in a panic trying to get away from the terrible monster.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 10:16 am

Shard:

Very Good Bad Thing C04602a7a3e3a1916f6d4485453ca403e073e949

The intimate biting confuses me lost in months, years on the wall with Lola's ..visits.. between *insert whatever name King Vyrak XXII really is here* wanting me to say so much, asking me , praying, bringing every sort of sacrifice he could think of to appease me, everything I couldn't remember or even utter now could be be given. It just made him more mad, longing for atonement,   driving him on to destroy more in my name.. trying to purge 'evil'. 
Nothing helped me.. or him... 

Hunger ripped through me like burning acid but I resist feasting on the wolf biting me. Malfie's - Blythe's - 'No!' snapped me out of the rampage for now. 

Slowly and drosey, realizing Lola made me attack, betrayal was hardly a new experience but the disappointment is ever there.

(Blythe): "What was that? Are you ok?"

I squint at her realizing that's not Malfie and shaking her hand off my shoulder as she looked at the wound bleeding profoundly.

"Nnno."

I hiss deeply shaking my head so hungry but cant attack Blythe either ..with everything I feel..  so I just pass out from being unable to feed to recover my strength. I felt hot and the dark abyss my mind was lost in was full of ..howls..

Very Good Bad Thing 0a7987890a49eaecdd3a9a9cb6972213825111a1
Shard already had a mutated mixed beast form from ALL his many species, when he got soulfire infused - his coral horns fused together, beak eventurely fell off leaving a mammal like beast face... but he still had feathers and both hardened crystal scales shaped like feathers and a bit of in-between. Now Zorra's Lycan curse bite causes his canine Sirrinal DNA to come up to the surface more so and his nose becomes more canine then generic mammal.
Very Good Bad Thing 1e080dc3e45c5c9d8c948a222d1711bfb2d54b3c
He will wake up like this now...oh so more troubled. 

----

Morgain puts on the hood -simply like capping a pet hawk.

(Blythe): "That hurts him.." She whines shielding herself from it awkwardly but he was so shaken he didnt notice.

(Morgain): "Blythe you KNOW he can destroy the planet, he cant control himself anymore. Its only gotten worst since you've been....gone."

Soldiers finely enter to 'help' looking at one another disturbed. 

Very Good Bad Thing 6fda43e5c050d417ba6e4b50b8c1fd9f69bf7dc0
 Young Keegan among them, a forever gladiator to solider thanks to Lola, and he made sure they went to the wrong chamber to give Shard enough time to kill Zorra. He stares annoyed her body wasnt here.. SO close to bring pleasure to his mistress.
He longs to see the sparkley bitch DEAD and her head on Lola's wall.

Very Good Bad Thing 52d6eec325809e0b44ea04f544c0e3e77ebee516

Typhon rushes to Blythe's side annoyed she was ALREADY in trouble in the short while he left her alone. They we're both awakened together from a long freeze and for now she is his lone familial link. He too is waiting for Sabel to get back from the frontlines to hear more about what happened to his family.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 10:35 am

Alue:

Very Good Bad Thing 9a55f37ed5976989ca3f550a3daeb16a4ae32754

I look around angrily at everything, the wedding was being constructed quickly to 'get it over with'. Claim the planet and all by the full moon. Before anyone could fight.

I sense a wolf ... early and twiitch a little wanting to join her. Run and run and never stop..

My grief wasnt that much over truly my father, he was mad and destroying whole villages for.. nothing. Bloodshed for nothing. My conflicted feelings felt overwhelming as any transformation 

At first his means to a end made sense, there was something wrong....

The gods and ancestors weren't being appeased. The freezing and the curse the monsters it makes in its wake all need to be undone. But he found the one true King and nothing changed.

King Obsidian.. or Shard.. as hes been nicknamed now was so broken... and father's ..dark attempts to help him were border line blamesmous. Surely he angered the gods even MORE and now they sent DEMONS onto us. 

No no King Sorin was not the true king he was usurper a dark lord demon, not the chosen one. How dare he pretend to be the Starker king and lead the kingdom. He is no better then father!

I smash a vase as I storm down the halls trying to think, trying to pray, awaiting some sort of sign in what the right path was.
I was pious and just wasnt I?  Or was I too be punished for the part I played in father's madness, his offence. 

Could we never appease the gods forgiveness now?

Mother's 'ladies in waiting' run pass some with tears, others with big scratches from Mother's wrath. 

I hiss deeply knowing none of this worries her, the bitch, the faithless bitch just wants power she didn't help father, didn't advise him on the right path, she just fed his obsession and madness to keep him busy. Now she was willingly marrying a A DARK ONE.  

(Lola): "We need more shanks for the cake, its not HIGH enough!" I hear her howl in laugher and smell the blood soaked floor of the meat cake, the caslte was all iced to keep it fresh. Who had apatite to eat.

A few of my father's loyalist look at me awaiting my orders, should we stop the wedding one asks me mentaly. 

Before I can answer I feel the rush of the early-wolf again.

..wait Zorra?

I rush down the hall to see her being chased by a DEMON spider. I shutter at the multiple legs, the course sharp golden fur and spikey bristles. 

"Zorra!"  I raise my sword to it.

"What is the meaning of this?! King Sorin said his soldiers would not harm us."

I am ready to declare war right now WITH good reason. Wink

(Carry): ((She was forced to transform.. I tried.. to help..she ran..)) He licked his fur nervously and tried to appear smaller folding his legs but I dont lower my sword to the spider demon.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 9:30 am

Zorra:

Whines and scurries and slip slides on my paws falling to a stop from my speed.

"Awwoo!"

Hides behind Alue. So badass with a sword.

I should get a weapon... Something to smack people with though not actually cut, to get the conquerors mad...

I'm tempted to growl at it behind Alue but it's still too scary!

But I can't advert my gaze from the demon in case it lunches out and tries to scoup me in a web or go at me with it's fangs or something!

(("Shard... Shard attacked. Got loose.... Got loose and attacked.")) I try to correct my order. The attack seemed more important.

(("Fought back. Spider demon came. Tried to take me!"))

Whines, wing ears flattening.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Hand of the King Badge
The Hand of the King
Vampire Killer Patch
Hunter Society Patch
Knight Class Honor

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 4:38 pm

Carry: (Beast Form)

I stare at the 'high princess' rushing in. Trying to appear non threatening was hard in this form indeed.

I don't think she fell for it. I lick at my fur nervously as if grooming helped the less vitious nature of a arachnid form.

Sorin will be rubbed the wrong way if I start up war so soon.

Zorra explains to her sister, about Shard.

Thats right. Maybe war already has started... who few could have known about him being down there?

I look back at the princess suspiciously but say nothing further to upset her. Zorra was upset enough.

I sigh.

((I'm sorry, I didnt mean to scare you.)) I tell Zorra. 

(Alue): "H..him!?" She seemed shaken at the idea her sister was almost dusted by the mad king himself. So much reverence but they kept him like that?

It was quite .. troubling to understand the Liakris family.
What did they even believe in?

(Alue): "Where is he now?!"

"Recaptured, but someone let him out." 

She looked disturbed I wonder if thats guilt her little plan failed, her sister almost died instead.

(Alue): "I see, well then th planet wont freeze. We are safe and you are well Zorra...come dear.. you need to change ..th..he ..wedding.." She looked as if she quesuoned it and then stopped.

Sorin wouldnt stop it over this. 

(Alue): "I understand being in his holiness's presence can be..confusing.. but dont take that form EVER again here, you wont be ..pouplar."

She adds to me with a dark look.

A threat..
I keep my muzzle down but fully believed she set that up.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 10:05 pm

Kelpie:

While kept in prisoner testing with the other gladiators, I kept an eye out. Things were different now. Something had changed, I don't know what, but it didn't matter. All I could assume was this was my best opportunity to escape before they got to 'test' me next. Then I'd be known if my appearance didn't give it away to these aliens already. I'd lose any possible chance for an element of surprise.

I keep an eye on one of the testers. They weren't hard to spot. All of them in matching clean bright white clothes.

I get up near the glass wall and wait. One of the testers walks past my cell and I focus on the barcode card I had seen used in their pocket, then kinetically metal bend it to use on the cell.

It opens and I make a break for it.

I hear some shouts of alarm and metal bend a cart of test equipment at them and keep running, my bare feet pounding the ground.

I don't know where I'm heading but wherever it is must be a better adventure than one day dying in the area.
Back to top Go down
Tyrone Goth

Tyrone Goth

Battledome Patch
Battledome's Mariner
Member of the Battledome Guild's aquatic solider branch
Search & Rescue Badge
Spymaster Search & Rescue Branch Patch
Member of the Spy branch of Search & Rescue Guild
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Galactic Royalty
A royal title for those with the bloodline of past great kings & queens.

Species: : Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Octoen / Inkling /Siren / Tudokoa / Nebuquine/ Human
Personality : Grim, Secretive, Protective

Database Profile
Alignment: Neutral
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue75/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 7:36 am

Typhon: 

Very Good Bad Thing 431211cbfb35f784fcc8644baf5a0de268227b8d

Seeing the Starker king like that was shocking, he was always so majestic, regal. I had to respect him, he's the son of a legendary alicorn and an aquatic too. Genetically superior. Something Grandpa Mizuko would say....
With that disinagrating smoke ... all of you could get burnt away. Nothing to grow back from or continue one with..
Holding all that life and death in his hands.
BUT, he certainly didn't look like a celestial beast worthy of respect and honor right now..

I don't know what to say, *faith SHAKEN*

"Wow.."

(Blythe): "Wow what?"

"He looked awful." I blurt out, he was her stepfather, but he also exiled her parents so maybe she wouldn't be too offended. She would always complain to me about him, after Sorin's exile she had to live with me and my family, but she seemed generally concerned in this moment. I too often resented him when he let Blythe's mother back, and let Blythe come back. I lost her.
I enjoyed her company far more then any of my siblings..
I think about my family now in regret.

(Blythe): "He...did... didnt he.. ..makes you wonder what happened.." She seemed to finely be aware of it now that he was away.  

I take it as just shock and nod.

"Sorin did well for himself though. conquering.. "

This place was a little... too landlover for me but very impressive. The old king seemed to have quite alot at his disposal. 
I consider what I would do, my kingdom is gone. Would I stay here? Be a solider for Sorin?
Blythe was my only kin.

(Blythe): "He certainly did...come on Sabel has to be here by now.." She said leaning on my arm a moment and pulling me along. 

This place had some problems. We nearly walk into some incident in the hallway. 

Wolves...

Blythe turns a corner and my keen instincts pick up feet running, bare feet.

Female.

Of equestrian nature.

(Blythe): "Maybe Sorin doesn't have this place completely under control just yet." She teases as I go around to meet the runner in a light sprint. 
"Hey stop! Whats wrong!?

Maybe the King's old hearm is revolting.. 

Sorin is a little old Wink
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 7:39 am

Raginbar:

*door opens in malfunction from escaping prisoner*

"Oh.."

*Doesn't leave...looks a little at the security camera*

I can only hope that counts somewhere to someone.

See I'm 'good'   Twisted Evil

All my extra sensory agents flare up - alert and alarmed at something running past, it had..stripes.. 

(Dorian): ((OUT OF THE WAY!))

It growled deep down its throat, snaped its jaws to shove other prisoners back and out of its way as it thumped down on big powerful paws,I watch saliva drop out of its mouth gaping in slow mode in my sight but in reality, he moved quite fast.

I don't know what it is but I have a BAD feeling about it and was almost relived I never had to fight it.

*psychically  predicting DEATH*

I nosebleed a little and go further in the corner with a napkin trying to tune out all the mental energy going off around me and all those prisoner's terrible auras.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Star King Pin Armor Badge
The armor of the King of the Stars..
Navigation Patch
Member of the Navigation Guild.
Battledome Patch
Food Guild Member Patch
Only for the most burned and frozen hearts, a master of the fearful Food Guild!
Neotronics Guild
Member of the Neotronics Guild.
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Hybrid Hunter Pin
Awarded for killing a ton of Boren's hybrids!
Vampire Killer Patch
Space King
The high honor of galactic kingship, but heavy is the cosmic crown.

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless
Home Base : Neoplanet

Database Profile
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue90/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 10:35 am

Groomready Sorin
 Very Good Bad Thing 80ce65538af2193509d2064d4bb2c70b0b699cb0

Why is EVERYONE running around the hallways...

I consiter just taking out the EYE and making everyone sit the hell down.

No this is fitting...
I ponder and tell the very afraid servents to open up the ball room

Very Good Bad Thing C5d000af22397b6025b924badf28660cf7e17aec
Let them all run right in there. More party guests! Why not!

The old man... I refuse to call him by his fake name nor a king. 

..he had ordered it all spruced up for his 'celebration' of breaking the curse with Shard.
How did that work out for him? Not good.a

Now its his bride's new wedding. 

I did have to commission the kitchen staff to come up with a new cake. I requested the head of their old man.
Very Good Bad Thing 16a840c9af612b0be5e8c5cd858dcf5b8b0881d9

and other goodies,whatever could be scraped up right quick!Very Good Bad Thing 7ca039f4980177daa724cf987922d1add9bfc7c3
I walk pass the escaping prisoners pooling in the ball room to meet up with Morgain and ..Shard..

"How bloody fang-stastic you showed up, I was wondering who was going to be the minister since all the priests died defending their false king."
I give him my hat over his strange mask peice.

"What'a say?"
I tease him trying to shake his head and demand to released.

"We spend SO much time trying to find you, whyever would I let you go back to oblivion now??"

(Morgain): "Hes hurt a local bit him up good.n' right." He points out but I could clearly smell that sweet Starker blood. But I wont give anyone watching the cheap thrill of me licking a drop up.

"The skive will heal right back up.."

I piff the wounds, thats why he gets for never wearing ARMOR or a shirt.

(Lola): "Sorin! You cant be serious in includ-"

"Yes..I KNOW what he can do. Give you away... wouldn't that be nice." I grind my teeth knowing her weird fetish, now nice to be marrying his whores instead of being hoodwinked by him after'fact. saves us all a wee bit of time now don't it? 

"Then he'll talk less. ..Easypeasey."

Very Good Bad Thing 3f0639bc8bb4fb68c1c770156dae8dd119b8c5b3
(Shard's outfit for the wedding, he refused to wear the shirt)

Very Good Bad Thing 14f2f58e8724a96864f656c3489c69dfd4fbde33
(Morgain's outfit for the wedding/flower boy)
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 7:42 pm

Zorra:

I tense up at the demon thing talking in my mind, paranoidly wondering if it's demon influencing my brain through weird brainwave stuff.

I just whine in response to the demon's trickery apology.

I lower my head at the mention of the.. wedding...

Yes... Great... What could go wrong...?

My mind thinks poisoning but with Alue coming maybe not. Maybe Crazy mom wouldn't even care to kill the aliens either. Just... Offspring...

The freak.

.... Maybe I could try to poison her... Hmm... Might be too late though... How would I get access to her food...?

I go with my sister to get changed.

I decide to wear an outfit my father secretly gifted to me, just to mentally spite Lola's big day. My father did care. Even if she and others didn't really know it.

I gaze at it and take it off the hanger once I'm humanoid again.

It was beautiful. Genuine Nebuquine bones and hide costume sea dragon wings and harness, decorated in an expertly preserved and polished Nebuquine skull. Father knew me so well even at a distance. Of course, I would love freaky biological marvels like this.

I wore it on top of a simple orange-tan tank top and dress skirt and light purple arm sleeves to tie it all together. Along with some bits and bobbles of shiny colourful polished rock jewels for the spacey-look for this apparent 'wedding theme'. I may be mentally spiting the 'bitch' but this was a conquerors event too with the new 'King', so I had to at least look like I was trying.

But... Hmm....

As I tighten my bracelets I can't help but think of a way to mess with the new kingdom too and make this event significantly less boring.

Very Good Bad Thing D555c320298668f080e22662c6b1ca7538672531

I knock on Alue's door. "I'll meet you at the party okay?" I call through it before heading off to knock on someone else's door.

...That was open...

I walk past it at first to check on what else could be here not that the place was emptier. I half wonder where the prisoners went but eh. Not like I actually cared unless it directly involved me and if they weren't here then I was safely not a revenge target for now.

I glance around the vials causally looking around that could be potentially poisonous to 'the bitch'.

There was a lot of 'venoms'. Spider demon venoms...

Shivers.

What the hell?

Maybe I should be glad my outfit didn't have the lugury of pockets. I wouldn't want to carry one around and have it accidently break on me and open a literally pocket portal to hell or something.

I leave that weird stuff alone and go over to Rags cell and knock on the open glass cell door and peers at Rags in the corner.

"Hey. Wanna go to a party with me?"
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 2:46 pm

Raginbar:

I look up startled  - the colors, the vibrations the ... death.

I stare at the skeleton face watching its parted jaw morph before me as a open mouth screaming.

Nebuquine words. I shake it off feeling bad juju. I don't want to know.

"Y....y..yyour the d..oc.tor...from earlier." I clear my throat trying to recover. I was too taken back by such a presence she was wearing. 

"So if your releasing me its fine then. fine to leave.."

I say to her and the cameras. I am her patient.

I step out almost relived but realize we we're going to a party.
I think back to the marvelous parties at the boredingschool, I wasn't allowed at them - but could see at the window, sometimes from the vents.
The only party I got to be apart of was the forest rituals. 

Then of course that awful wedding.. 
*will never be able to stand PINK again*

I try not to think about it and find someone struck on the ground by the striped prisoner. I check his pulse  - he was alive
I take his golden outfit so Im not half naked. Standing out even more.
Very Good Bad Thing 00aefc45b6190f4b2c19aa37bf6857c079e02b2a
"We dont match, dreadfully sorry.." I tease then realize I do stand out in gold among such a silvery starry setting. But I am standing next to someone much more colorful.

"Shall we?"

*wipes off some blood from the jacket sleeve and offers her my arm to loop as a joke not believing she would trust me*
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 3:05 pm

Canellja Cerio
Very Good Bad Thing F1edc96ea87a099c2dd0249eb2be17f4b14342bc

I show up to of course give my 'thanks' to the Raven King for thwarting that mad wolf king.

The Raven king hailed all he could far and wide with the news and the promise to allow the release of the captured, we could 'pick them up'. Our people from the sluather houses and skinning racks. What we'll do with all these broken souls from captivity I don't know..

Humans were the main food course, our merger villages and tiny colonies invaded and pilfered and so many taken. 
If anyone is going to eat the peasants its ME Wink

"I suppose we should give the ol' raven something Cethiris, for taking care of themad wolf for us.. a little offering of peace to stay out of our business." 

I pout unsure, and my holographic form appears as a guest. 

My gift is a special Gummy Bear, to match his wedding theme since I have heard down the rumor mill the Raven King had a fondness for the Ursidae species.

Very Good Bad Thing A079992e7f0011e147013a89280b60e84cd8eac4
Perhaps he can spy on the Raven King too before he is eaten Wink

Last edited by TLG Admin on Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 9:13 pm

Kelpie:

Someone follows after and acts concerned but I don't fall for that bullshit. I telepathically shove him to the side against the hallway.

(("I'M NOT FALLING FOR YOUR TRICKS SLAVERS!"))

Unfortunately at my proud announcement, I suddenly realized I got funneled with the other prisoners.

I Don't feel embarrassed though. No. Clearly, they wouldn't WANT us here to trash their party!

(Zorra): "Then it's all the better." She assures and winks at him for standing out more. "We shall." She taking his arm, wanting to piss people off.

She had no idea just how much blow ack she was gonna get when I saw her.

SHE WAS WEARING NEBUQUINE SKIN!

And a fake-ass mockery of a skull.

Tilts head down slightly and charges into her with a warrior yell.

"AHHHHH!"

The whitey goes paler, eyes wide as I jam my horn into her rib cage and we go tumbling to the floor.

Cethiris watches as my bloody horn comes away from her body and then glances and smiles at CJ given how quickly the alien kingdom might just fall in front of their eyes before looking back at the 'entertainment'.

(Cethiris): "Hopefully your wonderful gift will last long enough for the King to see it, dearest. Though at the rate this party is going..." He trails off with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 1:24 am

Raginbar:

I was surprised the princess took my arm - since I'm such a cursed thing no one wants to touch.

Well anyone but that mad pink Pycho-bitch.... 

I overthink her words and ponder if she was trying to use me to disturb the wedding. Yes that's probably it.

I lean away from her having a bad feeling - I think its from her intentions for me. What she wanted me to do, go crazy and maul someone? Babbling something humiliating out.

My stomach tightens just thinking about it, she was a doctor she could have an injection at the ready. She could make me do anything.  I felt a early transformation too.

What if she makes me transform in front of everyone...

*anxiety anxiety lights flicker*

I thought my chest locked up from a panic attack but I was physically fit by a force hitting Zorra.
Blood splatters and I taste it in the air before it lands on me and everywhere else.

Ahh this is what she gets for touching me!!? This is my fault!

The guards try to call for Princess Alue, who took it on herself to show off her piteous faith and purty by managing the moving of such creatures as a 'scared act'.

But Alue was currently held up in integration - as her pawprints were ALL over the loosing of Shard's bonds. *Framed by Lola*

I could do it, so many old codgers at the boarding school prat on and tattle bout how to catch one.

"HEY" I get up shakenig and try to grab it by the horn.. Bloody slipperly..death...device.. 

*tries not to puke*

"p...pp..lease stop rampaging, the slaver king is DEAD. This is a party celebrating his demise, the..new King...heal the girl..make this right oh sanctified steed. Hollowed one with the power of life or death..please save her."
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 8:19 pm

Kelpie:

I breathe out air sharply from my nose and buck my head side to side annoyed at the grasp with the blood of the cursed wolf bitch that coats my horn between us. But my movements are not to the point of really escaping and I feel my mind slow and become dull, unable to do anything to the man, the virgin's request is too powerful. My eyes glaze over in a suggestive mental state.

Pants sharply as I lower my head as sadness seeps into my mental state at the virgin's declaration of this supposed wrongness. 

Twinkling magical tears stream steadily down and drips off my cheeks like twinkling flecks of stars, (fitting for this silver starry wedding), onto the woman's gaping horn wound.

The wound seals and suddenly the woman gasps back to life and stares wide-eyed shaking in shock and tries to weakly back pedal away on her palms.

I stare off distantly with glazed cloudy white eyes, still in a suggestive state waiting for further directives.
Back to top Go down
Tyrone Goth

Tyrone Goth

Battledome Patch
Battledome's Mariner
Search & Rescue Badge
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Galactic Royalty

Species: : Siesces / Zodithan / Ziroyuki / Octoen / Inkling /Siren / Tudokoa / Nebuquine/ Human

Database Profile
Power Level:
Very Good Bad Thing Left_bar_bleue75/100Very Good Bad Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 9:40 pm

Typhon:

I get fuming mad I got pushed by a barefooted girl. I notice the soldiers weren't moving to stop her either.

What gives??!

I see what she did to one of the wedding guests and felt OK with being pushed now. Being pushed is better then being impaled.

(Blythe): "No!" Shes shouted out HORRFIED by the brutality.

She was so sensitive..

A goth-nerd scrawny male who already was covered in blood from someone else has some guts. I watch expecting her to spear chuck his hand off for daring to touch such a BEAST.

What?

She gets all weird and chillax.

The big wooden door is pushed open by the new Starker king that replaced Obsidian, Sorin.

(Sorin):"WHAT is going on!?" He was all dapper for the wedding.

I see some more prisoners I probably should have tried to apprehend - but the gruesome horn attack distracted me - two men bare chested in furs were fighting it out in the ruby red wine fountain while some other brutes were throwing cake around. Talk about trashed.

The man next to the new king looked surprised to see the horn victim and the beast tamer.

(Raginbar): "....a..are you ok? Ah.." He almost touched her to check but pulls his hand away, back behind his back disturbed maybe with the blood on his hands.

(Sorin): "I see the guests are getting a little rowdy." He tisked as if it was no big deal. Instead he chastises Blythe for not being dressed.

(Sorin): "Go go.. I want everyone in place.." He pins something round and red to his top hat.. - THE EYE.

I stare at it feeling vibrations of old. Something very old and ... the SEA.

*zoniked out and dragged by Blythe away to get dressed quickly*

Very Good Bad Thing 2dc87d189c174e85120de65c85ea9102fb526f0e
(Blythe and Typhon's matching cousin outfits)

After changing Blythe's sister, Sabel finely arrived and met up with us on the way back. The halls were all left in ruins from the prisoners. 
This was kinda insane.
I wonder if Sabel is used to this by now. Apparently Sorin does this.. LOT.

(Sabel): "I cant believe your alive! if only Aunt Pasha could have known.."

I grid my teeth annoyed at what I learned, unfornatnely we didnt have alot of time to talk having to get back in the ball room. She would tell me more what happened.. and I dont know how to take it.

I need to go back home and see what happened even if its in ruins.

"Its good to be back.." I nod at her and let her and Blythe sit together to have more of a moment. They were twins but Sabel was much older now.

The curse was awful..

I wonder what effects even happen to those who awaken. We were meant to be frozen along with everyone else. Are we tainted by it?

I see the prisoners who were fighting in cake early now sitting togther - stll covered in cake and blood but watching the alter with big smiles. I could feel a vibration in the air. Coming from the King's hat decor.

it was such a soothing feeling..

I wander closer to the girl who shoved me wondering if she'd let me explain. I realize Its kinda my fault. I was chasing her and all...it looked bad.

"I'm not a slaver." I state in a lowered voice as the music starts.

My eyes move back to the veiled bride and her blue wings, there was some BAD aura on her. I shiver feeling cold. It almost whisked away the comforting mother sea-feelings from the red gem on Sorin's hat.
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyWed Aug 14, 2024 5:36 am

Zorra:

I'm overwhelmed in shock. Everything had happened so fast and yet somehow so slow at the same time. Like time had slowed but it was only after the fact that everything felt confusing and cotton slow in my brain.

I swallowed at the almost cheek touch spellbound for a moment, unable to form words, then the moment was broken and I kept my head swiveling, ping-ponging between gazing at him and my attacker in wide-eyed shock.

"I was- you- I-"

The horned gladiator looked like her was attention elsewhere now (the eye).

I don't like it though. It could be a ruse. I don't feel safe with her around. I'm sure my step-mother released her and these brutes to attack her wedding, me, and who knows who else on her hitlist of the day. What a wedding present to herself.

I managed to tear myself away from the rapid gazes as I started to make myself feel sick with tension and looked back to Raginbar.

Suddenly, I felt like the jumbled-up pieces of everything slotted into pieces as I gazed at him and the image of him holding the horn over me came back to my mind.

"You- you saved me," I claim quietly awed. "You brought me back to life." (That may or may not be an exaggeration Wink Idk if the tears can do that. Plus she was in shock and would she really know if she was dead. She'd be dead at the time. Wink )

I'm sure so many others would have instead tried to help make sure I was dead, hoping for some kind of reward from mother.

I feel a flutter in my chest as I realize that. How... Set apart and different he was.

I swallow again and slowly push myself up to sit on the floor, staring intently at him.

"Thank you."

I peer down at both our bloody states and reach down and take out a claw. With it I rip off some clean fabric scraps that hadn't been smeared in blood from my earlier back peddling from my dress and glance down while offering a piece.

"For... The blood."
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 1:37 am

Raginbar:

My adrenaline was racing from that WORKING. I can't believe it.

I couldn't help feel smug after so much patronizing treatment of being called a freakish monstrous anomaly, evil. 

I was just as good as all those little trifle 'untouched brides' the old codgers had at the Academy trying to capture a lovely for them.

They all think they are so much better then me...

A few soldiers looked very uncomfortable I did that.

Zorra distracts me from my pride moment, though it was no less boosting of my ego.

"Oh well..." I smile awkwardly at the claims. 

I look back behind me everyone seemed to stop fighting so I relax and take her gift for the blood.

"Thats ok we kinda match now after all?" I tease whipping some off my hands, feeling icky all over but it can wait.

"Thank you.." I reply after wiping my hands. Then I felt a malice gaze casted over us.

(Lola): "Whatever happened?" 

I finely look over at the bride, her gaze fell to Zorra when she said that.

I have heard her commentating at the games but she looked even more intimidating then I thought. 

I think she really was a vestal... 

(Lola): "Poor thing.."

Her dark gaze finely passed over Zorra as she walked down the aisle towards the glowing red presence. .I mean...Sorin.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 4:52 am

Very Good Bad Thing 433dcc13a79f452ae8d0944d9ade0f415d03e3ec

Lola's bridal attire - in black still a fresh 'widow' with mourning candles lit on her head like false antlers of the gods, her wings etched in black lace for occasion and some black feathers plucked off Shard.

Shard was entranced to 'give her away' after seeing and smelling Zorra's blood in the air Lola longs to unleash this untamed god to smoke everyone to blood and ash including Sorin's little rock. All eyes on the bride she could not unmask him.

Shame.
They walk down the alsie halls of drenched in blood and gore, the royal army standing in attendance. 
Very Good Bad Thing A28537cd8254dd7c59b3e596a274fbf06c2addf4

Very Good Bad Thing 4586b2373254135c931a86aef1cb0c19ff8caba5
Even Lola's wing ears are dressed in lace

Meanwhile Alue has been FRAMED for unleashing Shard and forbid to enter the wedding, demon spiders are guarding her door. The threat now was to great, she KNEW her mother had turned on her. Will keep blaming her, unlike her half siblings who get sweet death. She will be punished slowly and used to take the fall for her crimes.

Alue knew her mother was plotting something bad tonight and if she just waited here, alibis wont matter Sorin will blame her for whatever it is.

Very Good Bad Thing C4350912770da7c96ee3a62e0c445550eb73eaa5
She armorers up in her royal warriors suit becoming one with the viney thorny blue roses covering her castle room and climbs down unseen into the woods to HIDE and start rebellion for whatever is coming!
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 7:57 am

Very Good Bad Thing F2f111519e6a99a5f346456ac87040b9e4b92329
(Kelpie the Gladiator)

Kelpie:

I come out of my trance state as the virgin commander focused on the other. I don't really pay attention to her now or have time to entirely process anything as my attention gets pulled to a ruby red thing on some other man's hat.

I feel tension roll off my shoulders and feel such peace that I haven't managed to feel in a long while. There had been times that I had wanted to meditate in my cell but even then there was the tension of some other gladiator possibly thinking that could take me out during it.

I'm pulled out of my rest when someone takes to me.

I look over and peer at the guy not knowing who he was. I peer at his tentacle hat and as I do so something about what he said clicks in my brain. Slaver. Right.

I peer over his outfit confused as the music starts. Had I fallen asleep? How long had I zoned out? I know we were running and things were sudden but I swear he looked different.

I tense as the announcer queen passes by, expecting her to proclaim a fight or something for the King's death 'party' if what the virgin commander said was true. Zen ruined.

I grind my teeth and force myself to look away from her and look back at the fancy tentacle-horn gentleman.

"Oh... Um... Sorry... I'm a gladiator."

It occurs to me... If I have been here awhile... No one tried to send me back to the cells... What does that mean?...

I swipe two fingers over my horn and then rub the crusted blood between my fingers as I stare at it.

"If the King is dead..." I begin quietly to the nearby man as I gaze at the blood. "Am I..." I hesitate at the thought and question. "Free?"

I blink my eyes tearing up and shake my head feeling overwhelmed and stupid for even considering the possibility.

"It hurts to even hope knowing it could be torn away."

I look at the tentacle hat person.

"It doesn't even seem plausible... Surely, someone or the Queen announcer would take his place and it would continue?"

There will always be someone else. There always is. Surely all those slavers throughout history didn't all work for one King?

What... what am I supposed to be now? Can I even go home?... Is there even a home to go back to?...

... And if it is the end of the slavers... Or.....

My heart hurts at the possibility of the tribe being truly wiped out.

I'm a warrior. A gladiator... That's what I am...

I'd hunt down everyone who hurt them... Somehow... Right?...

But how? Where? Who?... I don't know anything about them...

I feel the ache in my chest.

I wouldn't be able to... It would be impossible... I don't even have transportation or names to go off of or anything... And it's a whole galaxy up there...

And I can't... Consider all these things... Cause then it's as if believing they need avenging but the tribe is strong. The tribe is strong... Surely they put up a hell of a fight and got 'em during all this time.... However long it's even been...
Back to top Go down
Tyrone Goth

Tyrone Goth

Battledome Patch
Battledome's Mariner
Search & Rescue Badge
Iron Beasts Guild Patch
Galactic Royalty

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 1:08 am

Typhon: 

I keep my distance knowing what that horn can do, but it was hard not to want to lean in and look at that glorious skin. It was like something opaline from the palace. 

I forgot what species does that, something aquatic.

I was never really obsessed with all the science generic mumbo jumbo some of the family was so invested in. 

Though talk of ..slavers...

DID make me reconsider if this girl was wrong. Maybe shes not. Am I?

Maybe not everyone was happy in my kingdom and some were sent away. Maybe it was like this. Just a little.

As I listen to her I wonder if ...people felt like that when my family was overthrown. Happy.

I almost felt bad as she seemed so damaged about hope of freedom.

"I..think you are. King Sorin killed the old King.." I point him out, standing by the alter looking smug.

"He is sending people back...they are getting picked up..like those folk." 

I gesture to a very colorful looking queen lady reuniting with some slaves in less clothes then her.

I realize that might make her sad.

"I dont have a home to go back to either, I wasn't a gladiator I was a ... statute. Frozen by the curse.. and displayed..."

How embarrassing.. 

I think much rather have been in the ring.

"I was frozen for ..decades but it feels like.. days..everyone I used to know is..old.."

I stare back at Blythe and Sabel. Sabel looked like her mom not her twin!
Back to top Go down
Rulez

Rulez

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptySat Oct 05, 2024 6:46 pm

Kelpie:

I use his words as a distraction to tear my thoughts away from myself to look over at the people he points out and peer back at him as he continues on about himself.

It occurs to me that it seemed like a luxury to actually have someone actually talking to me and not just taunts or commands.

I look at him surprised the people can be defrosted? Can planets now to? I wonder.

"That's... Wow..." I shake my head. "Amazing. And sad... I'm sorry..."

I follow his gaze and then the wedding... Lola as the bride.

I tilt my head watching her like this outside of the coliseum for a moment then briefly back at him.

I peer up at his hat and use it to give him an out on the subject in case he wants it.

I lean in and whisper under the music as I look back at the King killer and Lola. "Why is there a tentacle on your head?"
Back to top Go down
Zorra Foxe

Zorra Foxe

Pharacore Guild Patch
Science Guild Patch
House Xernus

Database Profile
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing EmptyThu Oct 10, 2024 9:27 pm

Zorra:

I gaze at Rags impressed. Unfortunately mother butts in.

My eyes flick to her and my light awed expression falls flat, eyes narrowed, knowing this was her doing.

I don't give her the satisfaction of a verbal response and just glare as she takes her walk down the isle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Good Bad Thing   Very Good Bad Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Good Bad Thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: The Lost Generation :: Forgotten History-
Jump to: