Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Confusion, Curses and Chaos

Go down 
+9
Ettimay Sulez
Overlord Boron
Meredith Sulez
Beolan Starker
Klaus Sulez
Rulez
Princess Blythe
The Imposter
Jem Matheson
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Deceiving Bitch, Survivor, Adaptive
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Left_bar_bleue30/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Crazy

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty
PostSubject: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyThu May 02, 2024 8:18 am

Taking place sometime after 'The Enemy Within'

'Boren's Return' begins.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Jem:

I never have seen Chaos one on one up close let alone her lab. Obviously, fangirl moment. 

She so so tall. Wearing meatalic, so many sharp points that none could get near her. 

But it took a dark turn, because details were not entirely clear. 

(Choas): "Did I SAY you could have anyone's baby, it was supposed to be the Starker, that was the point." I couldn't take my eyes off her hand gestures with he elongated metal clapses over her fingers like scythes. 

"I never said it was! Someone else said it.. and they assumed and told yo-"

I am strangled by that which I was focused on so clearly, her boney fingers morphing into real claws under the sharp metal. 

(Choas): "Shame good ole' King Sorins not here... to dissect you for being a liar. I wonder if his son would do the same..shall we test the new King?"

From what I've seen on the cameras of Juliet's whips and chain.. Sebastion may just be capable.
She tosses me down like a ragdoll and instead peels off false skin from a metal skull. 

Her lab had a distinguished focus on robotics. Hands, legs, other members listless on the wall.

The man's skull was almost bare of skin but had fully realistic teeth.  Somehow I found it more disturbing then a hybrid monsters mouth breathing on you. The uncanny valley realness. 

"I..I'm sorry. My queen! The overlord said.. to just break them up and they did.."

I hardly had to do anything... I always wonder what spooked Beolan so bad to run away....

He wouldn't tell me.

(Choas): "The Rubyeye was the real victor not you, you did NOTHING. Nothing."

I flinch at her voice projection feeling like it was in my face.  The unnatural hag dread feeling, a dark presence shaking me to the core, the child even spasms causing me more pain shock.

(Choas): ((What Boren said and what I say are TWO different things and dont you forget it!))

I thought we were cloning the overlord...

(Choas):  ((You thought WRONG.)) 

*she either was ripping insides out with her mind or inducing labor... same thing..*

*I just scream and scream missing her ending threat till it was too late*

(Choas): "I think you'll get me my Staker after all....little girl.."

I am transported into a corn field and try to find shelther heaving. All the blood attracts a crazy masked scarecrow with real wings.

"BEO!!"

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

*Jem has been thrown into horror movie level ICK.  Escape psychopathic faceless roting scarecrow monster and give birth ensues off screen this is why its ONLY Vero who survives....* ****

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  8bfd84e32bc7dcbe80941c4c53b3ad7b6bb33c3e

Meanwhile back in the lab, Chaos with her long metal fingernails pulls out of a goo vat, licking it clean of course like a twisted freak that she is..  a PERFECT Boren face skin face for the android on the table. 
For when they made Jean of course they made a matching Boren copy body. 

To have full control over the Overlord instead of cloning him to be at the real man's mercy was Chaos's plan. 

Confusion, Curses and Chaos  93ee2a790124409df5310168eb4a1706a9a7743e 
(Boren's Robotic Skull wearing THE SUNGLASSES, Blonde Agents of Chaos collected them from the remains of Tamsin)

The skin is affixed, 'Boren's return is here.

Little does she know he already did without her.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Personality : Caring, Friendly, Couragious
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Left_bar_bleue10/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Alignment: Hero

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyThu May 02, 2024 3:27 pm

Meredith:

We transport to the room while my mind was still processing what happened.

It was like being in a horrible nightmare with no context.

Bash and I were... and Desmond charged right in and there was so much light and fire I only assumed none of it was real.

But the scene kept on playing and here we are and Sebastian was very hurt.

I help him to the bed before running around the room in shock trying to get whatever that was needed to treat him. As I did so, my mind kept processing the missing gaps in my memory.

I remember the padded room, the injections, being in pain and then...waking up..

My stomach turns as I remember the ecstasy and connectiveness of our first few moments.

"Sebastian WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

I turn around and snap at him, whether he be in pain or not, as what I finally had time to process comes to the forefront of my mind.

My anger turns to sadness as my mind races to what this meant for us.

Why did he do it? Did he not understand that I already loved him?

Oh god and the injections, what were the injections?! Was he drugging me for.. no, NO!

Sebastian would never do that, he couldn't, he wouldn't?!

I try to remain calm but I was panicking, I grab a sheet off the bed and cover myself trying to think but something was off, I felt different... very different, like my whole body had changed somehow without me knowing.

I look back at him disturbed.

Waiting for some kind of answer that would make this all go away.

Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Left_bar_bleue99/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Villain

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyThu May 02, 2024 5:53 pm

'Bash':

All the dangerous confidence, sadistic, fearlessness,  darkness .. seemed to drain away, hide away from the seething pain. 

The agony was truly awful, as I felt so detached from myself my screams felt somewhere else, I felt blacked out a few times till awakening in a new spasm and try to rip off  the horns to make it stop feeling that's where it was. But it doesn't stop it leaked in deeper. 

I couldn't dig it out... 
Whimpering pathetically now mostly in my own blood- not Desmond's yet in misery I almost black out again but ..Meradeith screams at me..

..her screams...

WHAT DID YOU DO!?

I try to get up needing to get out of the light, I was going to flash into the closet but I couldn't move right and fell off the bed. Hiding under it Wink unable to face her or answer her. 

What did she want me to say? She KNOWS what I did.

Boren wouldn't have been so into her without my contribution. 

Its my fault.

The pain was awful BUT it still felt so .. much ... better to not have him here. I was so cold and I was out of the light.
I just fight the healing soulfire to come, knowing he'll come back through it. 

"Pl..lease! T.tt.turn off all the lightsss!! Borens in .me..." I finely speak to her feeling sick and found it very hard to breath, I choke and gag panicking.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Left_bar_bleue10/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyThu May 02, 2024 9:35 pm

Meredith:

Sebastian's demeanor had completely changed from the time he entered the room to the time he reached the bed.

I step back disturbed not entirely sure how to take that.

When he hides under the bed I get angry.

Before I can react however his response takes me off guard and I back away shocked.

What?

His actions were so uncharacteristic at this point it only made sense there was a split personality or something else involved but possession? By Boron too if all people!

I think about their relation for a moment then think back on everything that has happened up to this point and try not to get sick.

This was so much worse than I initially thought.. 

And today is the day isn't it?! Where everything goes to hell!?

I remember Bash's injuries and try to think fast even though all I wanted to do was lay down on the floor and scream.

I grab a club from the closet and try to coax him out from under the bed.

"Sebastian get out, you need to heal, you need to fight. You are a strong king remember?"

I cringe at this horrible thing now between us.

"I will get help. We will figure something out I swear."

I plead with him, not wanting to see him die this way.

It hurt too much. I.. coud not lose him. I loved him too much. Even after all this brutally sick twisted shit between us.

I pause for a moment at all these conflicting feelings swirling around inside me.

My grip tightens on the club as my thoughts grow dark and I get angry again.

I shove the club at him again hard.

"Get out!"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Left_bar_bleue99/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyThu May 02, 2024 10:27 pm

'Bash': 

I try to fall into a bleak blood loss induced oblivion, but Meradith pleads at me to come out.

I get hit and react badly still quite not right in the head after everything..

"I said turn off the lightssss.. "I grab it snaping the metal head off and hiss at her dangerously. 

"BREAK THEM!"
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyThu May 02, 2024 10:37 pm

Meredith:

"NO!"

I get so annoyed when he doesn't come out.

Urgh!

I storm over to get another club when I suddenly teleport and go crashing into the closet.

"What the HELL?!"

I am taken off guard but still grab a club regardless in a really bad mood.

I come at him from the other side of the bed and try to pull him out by the leg.

"Stop fighting me or I will come under there and drag you out myself if I have to!"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyThu May 02, 2024 11:00 pm

'Bash':

"Noooooo.." I groan out, fighting the urge to fight back. I .. did enough..

Giving her anymore misery just didnt feel right. Its not how I wanted to spend a moment of being myself again doing.

She already got me by the leg so I awkwardly slide out but grab a blanket to mostly cover my head with then for modesty.

"Meri..if I heal to much. Im not going to be..me.. please..let me..talk to you as me.. before I forget.." 

I TRY to explain clinging on her desperately. For her to understand.

I should be so ashamed to even touch her with what I know, but I wasn't it brought me so much completeness to hold her again. I dont even know why I hid. 

I love her sooo much,  but I didnt want it..like this. 

"Please, the closet? Let me.."
I weakly try to grasp her hand out of that club death hold Wink
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyThu May 02, 2024 11:33 pm

Meredith:

I would smack him upside the head if he wasn't already hurt so badly.

I look to the side taking deep breaths, trying to control my temper, when he finally lets me help him.

I close my eyes taking in his words before letting go of the club and pulling the both of us inside the closet.

"Fine, have it your way, but the moment I sense you fading on me I will push you back out understand?"

I could handle Boron, but losing him I could not.

I calm down at his presence. Feeling alot better about his nearness than I really should.

I just wished everything in my head wasn't so damn confusing right now.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 12:02 am

'Bash':

I stare at Meri surprised, I thought.. she didnt understand about the lights but.. she did. 

And she knew..

"I ..dont understand why? Isnt it better he be gone? Then...to live like this..?"

I whisper softy.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 12:23 am

Meredith:

"We will find a way to fix this."

I respond to him in denial.

"Please Bash.. stop talking like this."

I shake my head unable to justify his death, anyone's death be rid of Boron.

Too many have died already because of him.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 12:48 am

'Bash':

I was still disturbed she wanted me to live. How could she want that??

How can she even look at me after what I did?

I close my eyes trying not to waste anymore time.

"I need to explain, and I'm sorry I never told you. As you can imagine I was surprised myself Blythe was my mother. It hasn't been the same between us for a long time since I knew.. I haven't been using their species' powers long. Never 'resurrected' A vampire came out of nowhere and mauled me and I ..think I died.. I came back with the energy..fire... I haven't been myself since. I haven't been in control...." 

Amazing I can remember all this, or down right twisted..

After struggling so long for my mind..
I don't want to think about the implications of was I using Borens mind or something twisted, how much of myself was I?

"Meri I'm sorry...so sorry..."

I am sure she had so many questions but I just couldn't keep it up. My head was still bleeding where the horns had been.

*slumps over on her unable to breath*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 1:02 am

Meredith:

I swallow hard at what Sebastian tells me before he passes out and I lose him all over again.

I pull him out of the closet and into the light before getting dressed and trying to come up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 1:17 am

'The Imposter' 

I wake up renewed from the light still feeling quite on edge from..Desmond..

Underestimating quite what his alien blood could do. 

I splash some water from the pool on myself trying to clean up all the dried cracked blood all over my face and neck.

I notice the drip mark shaped bloodstain had burned a lovely scar down the side. It somewhat looked distinguished. 

I levitate clothes to myself effortlessly.

Appearing oh so focused and pretending to admire my reflection in the pool waiting to see WHAT Meridieth does first...
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 9:41 am

Meredith:

I pace around trying to think.

I needed to share what I knew. If I told Blythe I know she would understand, she would find a way to restrain Bash before he hurts anyone else. If I stumbled upon Fritz and or Cary I could also get them working on a treatment too, but this could not be made public..

If it was, someone might try to kill him without any forethought that Bash was still in there.

When Bash does wake up I only assume Boron was present as well.

I resented this position we were in and battled with myself internally on what to do with all I was feeling.

I work up the nerve to wander over to him and begin executing my plan.

"Desmond got you good."

I observe.

"A check up from one of the nurses might serve you well."

I suggest
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 10:41 am

'The Imposter':

I look away from the reflection at her also more youthful face.

"Oh you had enough shifts as a cadet more then most, you'll do..."

I levitate the bag over before reaching in to it before her and pull out a dirty syringe I didnt bother putting away in all that followed last time..

I play with it in my hand toyingly like a little trophy since it was the very last one she got.

"I think you need the checkup don't you? How do you feel?"

I ask innocently.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:22 am

Meredith:

I glance to the side in frustration, but do not let it show.

"Very well, I will need supplies. I will go get what I need and-"

I glance at the needle in Sebastian's hand and grow dark.

"I feel alot of things."

I respond bluntly before daring to look at him again.

"What do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 2:00 pm

The Imposter:

I soften a tad at her look.

"That your perfect now..."

I reply sickening sweet.

"...without humanity."
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:49 pm

Meredith:

I stare at him for a long time wondering what he meant by that.

Did I really want to know? Or was he just playing games inside my head.

"I presume the door is not locked?"

I change the subject before heading that direction for the "supplies" just wanting to get out of here and away from him.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 4:05 pm

'The Imposter': 

I tilt my head at her long stare wondering why she did not just ask. Denial.

"The door is always locked.." I reply following after her closely amused at her attempt to get away.

I blood bend her hand to press it to the door so she can't move away when I take her hand pressing over it. My flesh was very hot to the touch. Burning.

"Let me show you how to open it... In case something happens to me mm?" I whisper in her ear in a hot breathy whisper sharing with her how I concentrated on where I wanted to go and saw it. 
I release her from my grip and let her open the door if she still wishes. 

Now leading to the throne room....
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Feisty & Spiteful

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Genius

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 4:21 pm

Blythe:

I get off the throne boredly as Klaus offered no leads to Beolan. Yet again he gave just a piece and seemed to hold back on what he knows about it.

At least he did take care of the vampire... 
At quite  cost considering Joe went down...

I was about to let Klaus go off when Sebatian and..one of them..comes in through a portal.

...why doe she look young.

*ANOTHER CLONE?*

('The Imposter'): "Stay, at my side. Will you? I have an announcement." *he held her arm in a imitate pose, and looks in her eyes saying this *its a ORDER* 

I look on surprised at the public display and she was wearing his clothes...

('The Imposter'): "Everyone. Meradith is alive! Her survival is thanks to her transformation. As you know she spent much of her youth fighting the Overlord and his hybrids. So isnt it just fate she now has all the Overlord's powers! She took what she hated so very much  and became in isnt that ...international!" He shot some raw power through her arms  that she couldn't control - to make her levitate/glow in front of everyone. 

*GASPS OF HORROR AT THE MER GOING OVERLORD*

A few try to run out AFRAID (Owynn included) but were stopped by the much more forceful dominate Tully at the door.
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 6:18 pm

Cole:

There was talk of doing this again before we got interrupted by some dude.

Tries to think what I'm going to have to write about now.

As I ponder that, there's some big announcement.

Looks over and my eyes widen.

Mutters under my breath. "Meredith..."

She's alive?! Yesss! She's alive!

And... younger too?...

Watches her glow and levitates mystified.

"It's like... she's an angel now..."

My mind processes what the King had explained.

"Taking the terrible from the Overlord and using it for good... Like any hero should."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Left_bar_bleue100/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:13 pm

Klaus:

Our scene is soon interrupted when Sebastian and my young sister arrive through a portal.

My demeanor is lost and I can be easily read as one would a book.

Observing the two's intimate behavior was uncomfortable. There was a tension there I did not quite understand.

I took in my sister's appearance. She looked strange like somehow she was younger and her clothes were..

Not hers.

I tense up.

The whole situation only went down from there at Sebasian's anouncement.

As if what he said was the most logical thing in the world.

Meredith soon hovers and starts to glow.

I was disturbed by the power she emitted and only hoped this was some kind of trick.

I catch a small look of alarm on her face as her eyes wander to Sebastian's yet she still remains silent.

I turn to Blythe in annoyance DEMANDING answers.

((What did you two do to her?!))
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 7:39 pm

Meredith:

My hand still stung from his burn.

It was overwhelming for so many sets of eyes to be on us.

HE did nothing to keep them away. I wished to leave but he orders me to stay.

I do as commanded.

It was alarming how little control I had over my own body.

His announcement sent me into complete turmoil and I am soon looked at in a very different way as I hover and glow on the spot.

I look over at him in alarm, wondering why he was doing this.

I wanted to hurt him, but with his arm around mine I was forced into submission.

I sense my brother in the crowds but I was too self conscious to look at him.

To self conscious to look at any of them really.
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 8:26 pm

Blythe:

I was quite disturbed myself but clearly Klaus was more so.

((Why are you blaming ME? He was wounded so we left him alone. You saw it. Maybe you should have turned him instead of the damn soulfire.. he didn't come back right..obviously....))

I wasnt sure what was worst between them... plus Shard's curse.

But he wouldn't he able to think clearly enough to experiment on her?!  

Bash hardly took any interest in that. 

I did think the clone was.. a little off but I thought he was really trying... to problem solve.

((All I can think of is.. Meri died. Sometimes that can happen.. the whole resurrection thing is unnatural and risky...)) 

I was already far to disturbed by my own experience to wish that on anyone else. 

I push him away with a invisible force pissed off at his Shard like presence right now.

"You have some neve to accuse  me of anything, she was doing fine till you adducted her, do you realize that? Can you possibly see that beyond yourself Klaus? All these years with us and suddenly you took away, took away her protector and all this goes down. If your going to blame anyone for anything blame yourself Klaus...as soon as you choose this time to finely acknowledge her.. choose to acknowledge us!"
Back to top Go down
Rulez

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 8:34 pm

Cole:

The back of my mind realizes something...

Does this mean my assignment is already obsolete?...

I just wrote this!... Writing is hard.

Maybe I'll have to write some sort of short addendum or sequel to justify this.

The human plague comes back and Morgain convinces her to take the upgrade to survive...? Yeah... Maybe something like that...
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 8:40 pm

'The Imposter':

It was a mixed reaction,  but they'll get used to it..

"I recommend all lower species to take Meredith as example and improve yourself. We will be opening a new clinic for genetic modification...we must be strong as a people to survive what is ahead.."

Aka,,, hybrid factories Mer dedicated her life to destroy....

I finished with that and lead  her off the throne platform.

I felt disturbed by her quiet and play with her hair in affection.

((Do you understand now? Or anymore questions?))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Left_bar_bleue100/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 9:27 pm

Klaus:

I run my hand through my hair completely STRESSED out as Blythe speculates Meredith's current condition.

*Silently panics*

She died?! And Bash thought it best to bring her back like that???

I am pushed away by Blythe's Boron TAINT before she snaps at me for nothing - and out loud too!

What was she insane?!?

"Do not test me Blythe with your illogical rationale! She only turned this way when I let her GO! Now she's DEAD and came back as a... as a???"

I wave my hand in frustration at Meredith's direction.

"mini Boron.."

Fuck!

This was madness! ALL MADNESS, I leave my little sister alone for less than a DAY and this happens! It's like the entire city can't function unless I am around!
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 9:44 pm

Meredith:

I try not to tear up with what He says to them.

NO! IT'S NOT TRUE! - I wanted to say but somehow can't.

I overhear my brother's voice across the crowd in some kind of argument as I am led off the platform.

I half heartedly listen before He distracts me away again.

((You will not get away with this.))

I threaten not fully understanding this power but knowing enough to figure out that it was energy based and mentally driven.

I ZAP His hand away from my hair with a dark look just before Klaus interrupts our scene, takes me by the hand and pulls me away from Him.

(Klaus) "Come on Meredith, I believe Sebastian has had enough of you today."

I don't fight him and eagerly follow his stride.

Last edited by Meredith Sulez on Fri May 03, 2024 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Blythe

Princess Blythe

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 9:48 pm

Blythe:

I look back behind me at Klaus's stupid rebuttal.

"...your the only mini Boren I see." I flash him a dark grin before watching him try to find where my son and Meredith went. 

There has to be a explanation..
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 10:05 pm

'The Imposter'

Meredith explores her powers a bit, adorable. 

I just smile at her.

Klaus stops by for a chit chat.

"Oh Klaus, taking her back underground on B-Day. What a protective brother you are. You sure all fooled us didn't you.."

I follow after like nothing is the matter in a chipper relaxed sort of way.

"Ohh and Meri since your going out.."

*I give her one last order pretending to kiss her check goodbye*

"Bring back Beolan before nightfall, in one piece, ready to fight or we are all going to..*tone change* DIE."

*twitch twitch*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySat May 04, 2024 12:42 am

Meredith:

Before we can get away completely "Bash" sneaks in one final order.

To bring Beolan back..

I feel my stomach drop wishing I hadn't heard it.

(Klaus) "Believe me when I say we are far from finished here Sebastian."

He threatens in a dark tone before storming out in no mood to humor him regarding his other comments.

On the way down the road, neither one of us spoke.

I look over my shoulder to make sure we weren't being followed, while trying very hard to get "Bash's" last words out of my head.

I could not.

After a few more hours of walking I finally force myself to a stop, causing Klaus to do the same.

"Klaus, where are we going?"

(Klaus) "I don't know, just, give me some time to think..."

He paces around on the spot as I sit down on the ledge of a nearby water fountain and place where the sun was in the sky.

Find Beolan...

I shake myself out of it to see Klaus looking back down at me looking most upset.

(Klaus) "What happened?"

I get up and face him unwilling to say.

"We should head this way."

I pick a direction and go for it as Klaus grabs me by the arm in a further attempt to try and get me to spill the truth.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

I snap and spin around, shooting some kind of energy out from inside me which naturally sends him off flying.

I fall down on my knees and start to cry, well before he hits the ground.

I can't... I can't do this...

I sob.

I'm completely useless now that I am under his control..

Klaus gets up off the ground and staggers back over to me in irritation.

(Klaus) "Fine, don't tell me, but speaking on behalf of the Mosaic people, any information you could provide regarding our current situation would very much be appreciated!"

I shake my head bitterly unable to answer him.

Just say something... anything... JUST SAY IT!!!

I remain silent.

Klaus grows impatient with me before looking around and taking note of some old building nearby.

(Klaus) "Just, give me a minute."

He flashes over to the building which I now recognized to be an orphanage.

An orphanage for the blind..

As I wait for him I feel myself growing mad, as I am finally left with my own thoughts, reliving each trauma again and again until my own suffering becomes too much and all the insufferable pain of my own insecurities come rising again to the surface.

I am weak, I am inadequate, I am alone..

Cheeks shimmering with tears, I stand up uncertain and run away trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Personality : Steadfast and Stubborn
Home Base : Lost in Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySat May 04, 2024 9:34 pm

Beolan:

Being completely out of control and lost in confusion was quickly becoming the norm. 

Ever small glint of clarity does not last long before something else influences me. 

I don't remember it always being like this. It  fucking seemed unbelievable to be so bombarded without a break.  It was all too much. I hated feeling like this. I hated the powerlessness of it all. 

The days, weeks? Now made no sense,  circumstances that led me here were confusing and the faces all I remember are the faces and seeth and rot away only keeping a bit of my mind to brood over each's demise.

Blythe the  sickening squid tanks, Desmond in the fire, the fox offering me a little bit of hope to be a hero again for Meri.. who I owed so much too.. only to entrap me for her vampire master. Meri seeing her was more like a ghost, a moment and unreal and just as untouchable as anything else. 

And the vampire I hated him, all of them the most, the pain was in suffering and wouldn't end. I couldn't even end it myself.

It was almost a blessing to have it all end or just..stop.  

Even death did not make sense. Was yet again another uncertainly. 

I awoke in some firey psychedelic surreal fantasy of Meridieth, it was not just the sensual experience but the pain was gone, I had my senses back, I wasn't rotted away by the poison blood that never stopped boling and seething.  I never felt so ..alive.

It was a different kind of burning but it made everything right and finely gave me peace, she saved me.. 

I would have clearly accepted in my madness it all was in my head but, everything was burnt up the mask, the burnt up corn and everything around us ashes but us puzzled my ability to make sense.. all I knew she was real.

And all I could do is stare at her in awe and wonder, understanding..why... didn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 12:23 am

Meredith:

**Previously**

The corn field was unpleasantly quiet as I make my way through it.

How I got here I did not know.

I scream and rant at NOTHING now completely alone with my thoughts and they were dark.

This madness, this all consuming rage inside me WOULD NOT be put to rest.

"Demons! DEMONS!"

I shriek and slap myself upside the head again and again in an attempt to get them all out.

"Father PLEASE, I need heeellllppp."

I beg for his mercy but he was no longer there.

My tearstained cheeks all covered in mud reminded me of my father and all he went through before me.

The doctors called it sickness, my father on the other hand called it a curse.

I wander around in circles, trying to best my inner thoughts.

Father always told us mother was cursed - that was why he burnt her body. He said that if he didn't do it the witch would come back.

That's what he said.

"Then why, why, WHY dad did you keep the ashes!"

I sobbed before continuing my conversation out loud to myself.

"... and Klaus, KLAUS just had to keep her with him didn't he!" 

Our dear sweet mother - his first collectable! 

"And I, the SECOND!"

I scream out into the darkness alone.

"Ohh don't be fooled, it is not me he wants! It's HER! Well lucky for him I look just like her now and can act just like her too!"

I reason to myself in an eerie sort voice before tripping over and falling straight into the mud.

I curse before getting on my hands and knees and crawling over to see what I tripped on.

A scarecrow?  

I pull off the mask.

No..

I fall back startled.

A body.. and a dead one at that.

I move in closer again to assess the rot.

It was foul.

The softness to which I sat - that I had first mistaken to be a patch of grass or scattered clothing - seemed to be the creature's wings. I touch the dark feathers in thought before finally recognizing the body for whose it was.

It was Beolan!

I let out a soft gasp in realization, soon followed by a wail of grief.

But, he just came back..

I look him over distraught.

The last time I saw him he was fighting my brother but..  at that time I was far too gone to understand anything other than my own grief.

I can't believe he's dead... and this time, he really was.

At that realization, a voice fills my mind, the voice of my beloved, now possessed by an unearthly demon reeking havoc and tearing the whole city apart while all I could do was nothing.

Absolutely nothing!

Bring back Beolan before nightfall, in one piece and ready to fight.. 

I felt sick for failing Him, for in some twisted way I felt connected to them both and I loved them.

I close my eyes as my surroundings grow darker with the setting Sun.

My heart sank as I continued to cry for Beolan and what his death meant for us and everyone else.

Beolan and I were so very young and naive when we joined this fight. We truly had no idea just how bad things could get or how evil the forces against us truly were.

I let out a final sob in my moment of silence before my cursed mind comes at me again this time in twisted proposal.

No...

I gasp at what sort of evil inside could make me consider such a thing.

I am reminded of "Bash's" words regarding my humanity and stiffen.

Can such a thing be taken away so easy?

I stroke some hair from Beolan's rotting face in thought before feeling myself shut down with the overwhelming voices which plagued me.

I had no choice.. I needed to do this... for him, for them... for all of us..

"I am so sorry my friend for what I am about to do."

I look down darkly before crawling on top of him and leaning over to whisper something in his rotting ear.

"Please forgive me. It is too late for me now but for you there is hope, to finish what we started. All I need from you now is to survive."

**Present Time**

I touch the skin on Beolan's face in thought.

He was healed and I.. did this to him.

Did exactly what was done to me..

I blink away my tears and kiss him, if only to distract myself from my thoughts and..

So many other twisted things..

I felt full, but what I felt for him was somehow different than what I felt for "Bash".

I stand up and take Beolan's hand.

"We should get going. It is almost nightfall."

A new sort of discomfort washes over me as I think of "Bash's" intentions for him.

What could he possibly need him for?

I think stressed to myself before using this small moment of mental clarity to come up with a new plan.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Beolan:

I get lost in her kiss, wanting her again and again but she tells me we need to go somewhere, before nightfall. I follow her at once not really considering the words outside she said them, and I'd follow her anywhere.

A baby crying in the distance causes me pause. I might have tried to react but she distracts me, her whole presence distracts me.

"..we're not going back. underground? Are we?" I choke a bit feeling the trauma of going down there and never..coming back out without burning. 

I never want that pain ever again.

I didn't know Desmond could do that. I thought there was only a few of what he is, his family but.. that Klaus had one of those aliens.. there.. anyone could be one those aliens..

Such deep sickening paranoia sets in, anyone could be one of those..things.. and their blood.. anywhere, everywhere..

I hold onto her traumatized, part of me feeling sick telling her how weak I was. I would never have admitted it to her before. 

"Merrri."

I always wanted to be brave and strong around her. Impressive. We have had some heart to hearts before of course but I didn't like being vulnerable for very long. Part of me realized I should be mortified acting like this but I didn't feel that.. it felt so easy now.  

"I should have followed you..ouut.. once you were gone..so much pain.. I ..the v..ampires only.. let me out.. to kill for them.. the.. soldiers.. I..it didnt didnt stop the burning.. I was like ..a monster.. attacking.. and.. I dont under... I died.. didnt I?" I burry my head on her chest wanting it all to go away but getting some relief in telling her.. everything..
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 12:55 pm

Meredith:

"No.. no we are not.."

I respond to him with a blank sort of look.

I was so lost in my thoughts I could barely take in my surroundings, including that baby.

So many things.. so many things inside, with the most dominant being the one to prevail.

Beolan reveals to me his final hours before death.

I tense up at the confirmation of my brother's involvement.

So many monsters around us, not a single one we can trust..

"I'm so sorry this happened to you my friend."

I stroked his hair in thoughtful pause before trying to remember how to teleport. 

A very old memory of Desmond comes to mind, then I think of Bash at the door.

I focus myself on whichever works and teleport us first, to town to get some clothes.

It was late, and with no one around it was easy enough to break into a nearby store.

"Come on."

I encourage Beolan to follow so we aren't seen.

Once inside, I grab what I can to get dressed in a hurry.

"We are going to an old friend's. The city will soon be under attack and we need everyone we can to help out."

I turn away from him so he doesn't see my eyes well up with tears again.

My loyalties to the king were strong, but should his intentions with Beolan be cruel (and they must), there was something else I could do which still held power.

I turn around to look at him when I finish changing.

"Are you ready"
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 1:13 pm

Beolan:

Her words comfort me so much so I closed my eyes and didn't even realize she transported. 

I was too relived to be out of that.. field.. 

I follow her listlessly of my surroundings.

I grip a shirt numbly and almost drop it. 

I numbly try to get dressed, my fingers felt weird. Still in a surreal place. 

It felt strange to see a store, it felt strange to see civilization. There was so many colors and glass I didn't see before. 

But Meredith seemed to want to hurry.

As I finish slipping on shoes not bothering to even try to tie them I realize.

"H..ow are you doing all this..Meri?" I choke out .

"Y..yes.. I blurt out at her question almost right after like a involuntary action.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 2:20 pm

Meredith:

I rub the bridge of my nose in exhaustion at Beolan's questioning.

"A lot has changed since you last saw me Beolan, I'm not the same person you knew before."
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 2:28 pm

Beolan:

I take a seat on a dressing room table thoughtfully.

"Yeah? How so.."

I stare at her realizing, she looked older .. in Klaus's lair.. 
so years passed. but now...she looks more how I remember her.

Am I just going crazy?
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 3:03 pm

'The Imposter':

*twitches allowing the bubble shield to free the Sulez siblings*

There was something quite wrong since Desmond's blood.. the flow of energy was disrupted by this burning sensation. Every once in a while a pulsation.  The toxicity was disbalancing ..everything.

(Blythe): "What was that?! What did any of that mean?" I struggle to remember what she was on about. Then I realize the.. speech.. 

why did I say that??

I stare at her in panic for a moment till I felt strong enough to justify what I did. Then everything felt fine again. With purpose. I fight not to feel that weakness slip through again.

"I said what  I said."

(Blythe): ((But what happened to Meri? You told her.. how much..?)) She tries to privately ask expecting a better answer.

I had a perfect STORY but say.

((She died during r- .. sex..mmm we're.. we will get over it...))

(Blythe): ((How can you say that!? If your that out of control you cant leave your room, you are still unwe-"

"She was a human Blythe....its not like I'm gassing everyone. I am in control of myself. It was an accident In a moment of weakness, I feel very bad about it..you dont have to make it worst... oh and she..knows..everything I told her...about you..." 

That shuts her up. I would hope it would keep her away from Meri too but doubtful.

Something else must be done to keep her nose out of it..

I struggle with asking her to help me, Desmonds blood poisoning needs to be looked at. Now. 

But I didn't trust her to treat me know, she is already doubting.. my sanity again.

"Come on mom..we have bigger things to do today. This could be IT."
I shake her a little but calling her Mom made it worst apparently. 

tooo many slip ups...

(Blythe): "You know what, this is hopeless. I hope Boren turns this whole place into glass.." She hissed at me darkly leaving in such disappointment I almost felt something.

I focus storming out of the halls back to the  throne room hoping talking to STRANGERS wouldn't cause a internal crisis further. 

"Thank you all for coming!"

I say a bit too cranky for a good first impression.

What disappointing allies.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting, but the vampires that crippled me have been dealt with.I am still not... fully functioning but I will try to..help if it comes to it."

What Blythe told me causes me to hesitate as I wonder if I can correctly use any of my powers.

I try not to zone out lost in a turmoil of confusion as each ally explains what they brought and what they have to offer. 

The Valerians and their ships and cannon weopens offering to put a fortress like structure around where I wish. I have them work on that around the rest of the area outside but near the  blue bubble. The important places were around the castle the rest of the city would have to evacuate here or take the risk.

**The Guild centers, training areas, military hubs, royal academy and dorms all are covered around, then the blue bubble at the center. The rest of the city, the small shops and SCHOOL OF THE BLIND in the outskirts are not protected or covered.**

Dayukka offered to enforce curfew and now a forced evacuation and the Day Watch would keep an eye on all exits so NONE leave.

I felt a twang of confusion why none could leave.

My head hurt too much now to hear any more of the defeat and cocky soldiers all viding to get their big break tonight in victory.

The boy prince was so insufferable I almost wanted to send him to the front lines.

Thank Dane Tiberius didn't have brats to send me...

(Teagin): "King Sebastian I promise you my sword will THRuSt into the HEART OF THE EN-"

From the throne I rub my temples now only half heartedly listening as I SENSE something displeasing in the energy field between me and Meri.

Lunyr questions what technology the blue bubble dome was. Crystals so much talk of crystals. 

"Just.. go and do what you have to do." I hissed throwing my sector down at the group.

"NOW."

I let the bubble down in case one of these tratiors looks to deep in it and so they can go too and fro with the tasks.
If they are not back by the time they will be locked out surely.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 3:24 pm

Meredith:

I give him a startled look when he doesn't leave well enough alone.

What do I even say?

"...I.. I'm not well..."

I turn away from him in agitation.

"That urn you broke, at my brother's underground hideout, contained our mother's ashes and she was.. unwell, she was.. cursed and I.. may be falling victim to that same curse too."

I respond before turning around to face him in anger.

"I am no longer human is that what you want to here?! I died and Bash.. Bash did something and I think, I think I am.."

Broken..

I snap myself out of my own depressing thoughts and storm over to him in a temper.

"I need you to stop asking me these questions ok?"

I grab him by the shirt collar and pull him off the table to my side before proceeding to teleport us both one last time.
Back to top Go down
Beolan Starker

Beolan Starker

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 3:58 pm

Beolan:

I listen confused at Meri's story about a urn... I thought it was a vase ;(

"But I threw it at Klaus.."

I go quiet not sure what to think. She died.. she was cursed.

I died... 

".are we like vampires...zombies?"

I struggle a little trying to understand. There was to much fire around us we didn't burn up..to be undead...

I felt very much alive. I don't understand.

She grabs me by the shirt collar and tells me to stop asking questions so I do...even though I dont want too.

She ..transports us .. like Desmond. I wonder if thats what she is. But we kissed..and more...

I was oh so more confused by what she told me that I wish I didn't ask now.

We we're in a most elaborate place with a ceiling oh so high that a big Star ship was a chandelier. I felt very small here and scoot closer to Meri nervously. 

The scepter on the ground felt familiar.. I stare at the circler red ...knob.

(Sebastion): "Have fun, did we?" 

I look at the sound of the sneering angry voice disturbed it was Bash. He had such a difference presence then last time.  And more... colorful glass. Even his suit was. colorful. 

*first thing to do is pick a fight right up in his face*

"YOU DID SOMETHING TO HER!" *screams it in a NON question way still following the order* Wink
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 4:12 pm

Meredith:

Upon our arrival Sebastian is the first to greet us.

He was angry and I can only conclude it was from what I did.. what I was forced to do.

I wasn't happy about it either but wasn't this what he wanted? To have Beolan back in one piece and ready to fight?

Before I can try and explain myself Beolan chooses to pick a fight with him.

"Noo!"

I gasp before trying to get between them to EXPLAIN.

"He was dead when I found him, I brought him back just as you asked. See?"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 4:44 pm

'The Imposer':

*twitch twitch as Beolan screams at me, FAR surpassing even the Teagan boy's obnoxious levels.* 

Meredith gets between us before I can rip his head off in a fit of RAGE.

"You little s-" I choke back a insult listening to Meredith explain.

I growl under my breath about to snap at her not caring what she said.

"Is that right or did you learn something from your CORPSE BROTHER YOU STRUTTERED OFF-fffff .." 

*twitch*... but then felt a fit of madness over it being my fault. I TOLD HER too do it. 

Its my fault she had to do something so ....vile..

I grab her into a very possessive hug, glaring at Beolan from behind and stroke her sweet smelling hair trying to be soothed by it and not smell the CORPSE TAINT.

"I... shouldn't have worded it like that....thats not what I wanted...nonoo not for you Meri.. no...you shouldn't have had to...... we could have cloned him. *keeps stroking hair numbly rocking her a bit* like I did when I thought you died....." 

Beolan wanted to say SO many things but all of them sounded like questions because he was SO confused so all he could vocalize was broken up then just a owl like hissss in the background.
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 5:08 pm

Meredith:

Sebastian was so angry.

I tried very much to understand but I did not.

I was in complete turmoil at his rejection and had no idea what to do about until.

He hugs me and I finally relax again.

I missed him more than I would have liked to admit but before I can allow myself to get too comfortable, he says something, something disturbing.

W-what?

I try to pull away in confusion.

"You did what?"

I ask, trying to understand.

He, he cloned me? Like there was another one of me in the city or was I the other one?

"Please tell me you didn't."
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 5:32 pm

'The Imposer':

why did I say that?

"Your the real one..."

*tries to kiss her to make her FORGET*
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 5:42 pm

Meredith:

Sebastian kisses me and I slap him away upset.

This whole situation just kept on getting worse and worse.

"Anything else I should know while we are having this heart to heart?!"

I cry out.
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 6:38 pm

'The Imposter:'

*twitch twitch*

"I did it... because.. I LOVE YOU! While you couldn't stay faithful a damn DAY into our....."

...* I slap my hand behind me to stop Beolan from cracking my head over with the specter cane.

(Beolan): "Merii!"  I lower it down and him and take it out of his hand stiffly and continue to emote over dramatically.  

"..I PINED for you for all these years...how do you think I FEEL that the other you ran off with DESMOND leaving me to die while you quite literally jumped the BONES of your other ex....we're as close as two people can BE and its still..never enough.. ."

I run my hands through my hair crazily making it all sticking out. Disgusting sickening jealous feelings and disgust for myself for saying any of it.

*twitch twitch*

I have to give up stopping the most stupide self sabotaging words from coming out of my mouth. It almost feels impossible. 

I hear shooting down the hall (personal guard robots actives) and cannons outside.

Oh so conflicted /confused and forgetting about Beolan's CHIP.

Beo stops hissing and goes still - actived Wink
Back to top Go down
Meredith Sulez

Meredith Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:20 pm

Meredith:

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

I shriek finally losing my temper.

"Everything I have DONE I did it for you! You pined? PINED??? What am I supposed to do with that Bash I am not a mind reader!"

I snap completely forgetting about this whole damn situation and quite frankly, Beo back there in the HEAT of the moment.

"I can't take it with these mind games Bash! I just CAN'T! It is like you are setting me up to fail and punishing me for it when I do!"

I hold onto my head in exasperation while pacing around on the spot.

I hear shooting in the background but I don't care, what does it matter anymore, WHAT DOES IT MATTER?!?!
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:47 pm

'The Imposter':

I circle her like prey struggling to come up with a ... reasonable solution outside the emotional cringe. 

Her screams just brought more sorrow, more anger. Numbness. Guilt.. *twitch* 

I should just punish her and be done with it but... *twitch* that would be like hurting myself.

"I do not believe you did not know..." I say bluntly trying to detach myself before I get all worked up again.

"Mer-"

Beolan mauls me and I hiss getting my exposed neck by his talon nails.

I transport behind him to press him down on the stomach.

I was warning armor and he was not I had much more abilty to rack into him my own retractable claws as he was all exposed.

"I send you to get him because he is the weopen.. remember..theres something IN his head... dig it out.."

I struggle with him and tools I had at the ready in a silk bag behind the throne room stumbling out. *drills and such*

*new mind game for Mer*
Back to top Go down
Jem Matheson

Jem Matheson

Species: : Lyratrisan
Personality : Deceiving Bitch, Survivor, Adaptive
Home Base : Overlord's Citadel

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Left_bar_bleue30/100Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Alignment: Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:16 pm

Jem:

"heeelp."

I almost think I am SAVED but the faint voice of 'THE KING IS BAD EVERYTHING BAD ect ect"

LEAVES after its message. 

"h..h..e-"

Then something moving fast and blonde...  (Klaus looking for Mer)

If I survive this... *the destruction I will REAP*

*delusional*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion, Curses and Chaos    Confusion, Curses and Chaos  Empty

Back to top Go down

Confusion, Curses and Chaos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: New Prophecy :: Mosaic-
Jump to: