Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

The Sound of Music

Go down 
+10
Lourdes Sharpton
Raginbar Xern
Rukbat Xern
Overlord Boron
Ettimay Sulez
Morgain Quince
King Sorin
Tamsin Graveler
Hybrid
Princess Sabel
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Sabel

Princess Sabel

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Human
Personality : Quiet, Observer, Calculated Strategist
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue88/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Depressed

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 9:50 pm

Sabel:

The NEOplanet visiting consular was has relayed Father - Sorin - was displeased with the lack of general recitational time off here at the Blood Watch.

That was the POINT wasnt it?? To stoically guard the border without distraction or compromise.

Discipline was key, dying to self for the grater good... alas we have to give them now 5 minutes of 'fun'. So be it. Mentalhealth something or other, its funny such things were not mandatory in wartime.

Everyone is standing blankly around a karaoke machine Blythe sent over. The old boombox is hooked up.

"Attention brothers and sisters of the watch we will take this time to sing, victory march... "

The consular mouths to me ' f u n ' to remind me I need to pick it up a little.

Right.

"I want everyone to have a ..good time. You deserve it for upholding the scared watch."

*The most monotone, tonedead off beat singing attempts follow on high volume coming through the BOOMBOX*

(Anja): "Do we really have to do this..." I've seen that girl fight hordes of the undead but taking the microphone had the shimmer of FEAR in her deep brown eyes.

(Tamsin): "Well I need a partner apparently.." He stiffens at what song shuffled.

I am secretly amused at their struggle internally to duet. Perhaps this is fun...

*Evil Boren nature to enjoy the STRUGGLE comes out here* Wink

(Tamsin): "If I didn't know you, if it weren't for your love

The heart would not know how beautiful it is to liveeeeeee"
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 10:47 pm

William:

After about 15 minutes or so of throwing paperclips into Pinkerwinkle's snoring mouth, I finally manage to get one in.

"Yesss!"

I fist pump in the air before leaning backwards on my rolling chair to try and get in another. Unfortunately however, I am startled and go falling backwards as we are suddenly summoned to the main observation deck of the station for some sort of announcement.

I get up quickly and brush myself off before glancing over at my framed photograph of King Sorin on my rather messy desk.

He was so cool!

I geek out to myself, really hoping today was the day he would give me that big promotion Wink

I rush over to Pinkerwinkle's desk to wake up his Slothonian ass so we could get upstairs before Sabel notices.

When we get to the meeting however, the announcement was not what I expected.

We're singing???

I look up front surprised as both Tamsin and Anja perform a singing duet for all to hear. 

It was terrible, even the boombox seemed startled by it as it glitched out often during the song.

*Tries not to giggle at how BAD it was.*

(Pinkerwinkle) "I can fix that!"

He squeaks, waddling over to the front to assist with the music device.

I frown wondering if he would get extra recognition for this.

He probably would... THAT SMUG BASTARD!

I give Pinkerwinkle the stink eye as he hits the boombox several times before shaking it.

I snort at his failure before he is zapped backwards by the boombox as the music reluctantly continues to play the song.
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Graveler

Tamsin Graveler

Species: : Tamiere / Human / Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces
Personality : Sincere, Spiritual, Quiet
Home Base : Bloodwatch Command

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue75/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Warrior

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 11:32 am

Tamsin:

I fall back into a sweat FEELINGS stirring. CEASE AND DISIST. I must be strong, a strong stone upholding this sacred duty to HOLD THE LINE agonist the forces of evil oh so near.

*slides down my famed sunglasses on to appear 'cool' and unphased by the deep pools that were Anja's eyes*

"Your turn." I say with a low controlled voice.

I put the sweaty mic into Pinkerwinkle's paws when he finishes fixing ....attmpting to fix the boombox.

(Sabel): "An alert!" She gets exited and so we're we for a interruption the solider at the common opens the channel ... ALAS it was grandfather... checking in on the 'fun'.

He appears as a hologram face on the viewing screen.

(Sorin): "Don't stop because of me, I wanted to see how things are. Its gonna be boring out there babysitting leaches all day..."

Anja gives her mic to Will and adds in with a tease.

(Anja):
"This might be your big break..hes watching.." *winks*

The computer algorithm shuffles the song they are to sing before Sorin.....
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 5:00 pm

Jean:

Out of all the places to hide this was perhaps the worst!

I inwardly cringe at the monotone voices and BAD lyrics before a sloth gets too handsy with my vessel and I am forced to react.

A "zap" sends me from the boombox to him in a fluid motion and I try not to panic at my new fuzzy form.

A sweaty mic is passed my way and I wrinkle my new button nose in DISGUST.

Sorin makes a special appearance in our scene and I can't help but raise my eyebrows in amusement at how well this distraction was panning out.

I was not entirely certain of Boron's progress but perhaps it best I do start my distraction early for his sake?

A rather excitable soldier joins me at the boombox quite eager to please his King.

*Que Journey's "Don't Stop Believin"*

The soldier gets quite excited at his amazing "luck" seeming to recognize the song after the first few seconds start to play.

It takes me a moment to remember I too had a mic which connected to several other outlets leading to the control panel.

(William) "Just a smal-town girl, livin' in a lonely world. She took the midnight train goin' anywhere."

I stare into my microphone in all intensity when the room goes quiet and the soldier gives me a strained look like he was about to snap.

Apparently it was my turn.

Ok then.

I yank out a side arm from an unsuspecting soldier and start shooting the room up with a maniacal little laugh, which of course sounded a lot cuter than I meant it to be.

"JUST A CITY BOY! BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROIT!!!"

(William) "PINKERWINKLE?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

He screams back as he is shot in the leg while I playfully read the lyrics off the screen. 

The soldiers start pulling out their weapons in response and I am quick to zip through my microphone and into the control panel where I holoproject myself into a chair that was off to the side.

"Hello boys.. miss me?"

I playfully wave at them.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Personality : Charismatic, Playful, Ruthless,
Home Base : Neoplanet

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue90/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:30 pm

Sorin:

I was quite hoping to throw Sabel off what was happening at the Neoplanet since I already have Blythe and Bash off in Boren's territory. We were still cleaning up the mess.

Carry missed his check in last night so I asume hes captured now too. He was however right by the missing organ so I tried not to fret to much. He'll get it back for me...if they didnt eat it yet.

I really did NOT have the time to listen to the horrid musical recess but the lad tries (Will has been SEEN)

unfornatenly his partner didnt have it in him with those dead button eyes.

I nearly flinched in my chair when the fuzzy ffup starting shooting. It was POSSSED.

(Sabel): "Priest!" She calls for one before calling for the nurse Wink

Muluple soldiers were wounded.

(Tamsin): "Pinkerwinkle you are getting court marshaled for this!" He hisses trying to pop a bullet out.

Alas it was not a demon but ..worst.

The priest stops dead in his tracks.

"Jean, I did not know you were so musical inclined. To come all the way out here to sing. Did you want to duet with me??" I mock her before leaving the circle screen of the computer to hologram myself before them.

"Sinnng for me my angel of musiccc...."

(Sabel): "Dad stop flirting and delete it.."

I give her a slight look back without answer so she tells Will to suck it up and start working on the comm.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:31 pm

Jean:

"Why yes sweetheart, why else would I possibly drop by?"

I say sarcastically in response before noticing the young soldier dragging himself to the control panel.

Typically I would pay such a sad creature no mind, but as I was so close to getting my own body back, I could not afford to take any chances.

"Tell you what, you provide the voice and I'll provide the music."

I playfully get up and twirl my way around him before leaning against the musical device and selecting a very loud song to distract the soldier at the control panel.

Blast this for William's pain and suffering ;P

https://youtu.be/_c2NS5Om998?si=rCjHqRBm1OJb_kae

(William) "Just a few more moments sir!"

He calls out above the noise as his hands go flying accross the keyboard with unnaturally fast proficiency.

I grow uncomfortable at this and try a new tactic.

"Hmm.. what does this do?"

I press a few buttons and turn off the station's gravity.

Several soldiers, including sloths and teddies, go flying about and I can't help but cackle in amusement.

The soldier struggles to complete his task as he was now only able to use one arm to fight off my attacks while using the other to grab hold onto the panel's edge.
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue90/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:37 am

Sorin:

Sadly Jean does not play showtunes... its something utterly horrible .

AWFUL. 

My ears are offended and I've been to hell and back and the sounds were tolerable at best.

I make a serious face with disappointment.  

"There is NO singing involved there! You are tasteless once again!"  I shout but NO ONE hears me over the RACKET. 

A BIG BEAR named Sir. Truffles fights back his bleeding ears trying to get some sound safety earmuffs  onto William who was working hard over there. He makes big 'swimming' strokes in the air struggling. 

The bitch of the century herself - Jean - changes our gravity and I retract my haggard ripped up wings to glide a bit more.  

*I try to levitate a few key people down to take control of the station again but something grazes the side of our building and rocks it.*

"Oh so thats what your up too.."

I hiss still not 100% sure what they were doing but they wanted to get through to see the old worm himself apparently..

"What are you possibly giving him MM? Whatever new body you get its going to be full of maggots at that rate?" I say into a SCREEN before breaking it a little pissed off now.

I don't think Raginbar can raise her from the dead without Raluca... hopefully.. Bellatrix is probably old enough to finely be a bit scary though.. shit..

When the ship wizzed past and touched the Bloodwatch Station it transferred a hologram dancing Boren into the fray as well.

He adds a new song and it plays in the background to Jeans just making it sound MORE awful. 

(Sabel): "Suit up Guild members now!" She commands to those lucky few Guildmasters who have their armor in a tiny pin of their respecting Guild crest. Armor with HELMET pops out and covers them.

The rest of the crew was suffering. 

Hologram Boren has a special code for when he took off his sunglasses LIGHT beamed out on the bright.  

Many try to cover William's view, ***TEDDY BEAR GROUP CHAIN AROUND HIM**

I fire a few shots but the ship got away so I move on to coding a hologram into the fray that can TACKLE Jean Hologram by the hair and whip her at Boren Hologram*
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 5:16 pm

William:

Sir Truffles comes to my aid with some earmuffs.

"Thanks buddy!"

I respond ever so grateful to both him and our brave King for distracting the virus while I try to delete it.

(Jean) "Oh Sorin, it's truly comical how much you underestimate me!"

She laughs but does not satisfy him with a proper response.

I distract the virus for a moment when I force her into an external hard-drive for distruction. She does not miss a beat and leaps elsewhere before I can catch her.

(Jean) "Let's see how you do without oxygen."

She hisses while sticking her holographic arm into the control panel and hitting more buttons as she did the last time.

The lights shut off instead, setting the stage for a new projection to enter our scene.

I cringe at the added noise, dark surroundings, floating crewman and the light beam radiating from the dancing one's eyes.

It was pretty much a hellish nightclub in here!

I am surrounded by teddy bears as Jean goes off in the background.

(Jean) "YOU BETTER BE DOING MORE THAN JUST DANCING OVER THERE!!!"

She screams at the new projection before being tackled and whipped at Boren by the hair.

(Jean) "OW! FUCK! HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE THAT SORIN?!"

She rubs her head in pain, which gave me more than enough of a distraction to FINALLY destroy her.

I lock onto her position and delete her.

The Jean hologram screams and starts pixelating into a billion little light rays before exploding.

Good riddance..

I work on deleting dancing Boron next, along with turning the lights on, turning on the artificial gravity and MOST IMPORTANTLY turning off that gosh darn awful music  The Sound of Music 1f629
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:22 pm

Sorin:

I FULLY enjoy the visual of swinging Jean by her greasy mop. Talk about a 'HOE down'.
But nothing was sweeter then her pixilated demise.

"William, good jo-"

The dancing Hologram glitches into a live feed broadcast of REAL Boren.

(Boren): "Dont gloat to much ALL of you, you will be seeing her very soon...sooner then you think."

He flashes away and I look at Sable concerned.

"We need to storm that station.."

(Sable): "What if its a distraction..the cloning could be with Boren and keeping us busy with the leaches is the ruse.."

William was doing enough over there as it was. I pull up a console and try to see if our satellite scans got ANY data about that ship that passed by.

Jean and Boren WRECKED so much of the live data and cameras.

What a mess...

"We'll have to send out multiple units.." I advise and she leaves to make the arrangements since she has the suit she can move around better then most.

As I look at our damaged data something else catches my eye of the station's engery readings.

I DO see Cary still has his trcking chip... Raginbar might be too busy to cut it out yet.

I pulse his chip to wake up because I really needed him to stop whatever the hell was happening over there... NOW.

"Keep working Willy, we might need ya for round two after all."

I slap his shoulder in ENCOURGEMENT and prepare for a BIG SHOW DOWN.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 11:49 pm

William:

The King slaps my shoulder and addresses me by NAME, and not just my regular name but a..
NICKNAME!

"Y-Yes sir!"

I almost squeak in delight but a fellow sloth gives me the side eye and I remember to keep it together

*Bites nuckle in excitement.*
Back to top Go down
Morgain Quince

Morgain Quince

Personality : Spontaneous, a little bit Mad
Home Base : Secrètement

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue88/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Alignment: Crazy

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 8:42 pm

Morgain:
A great monstrous crystal beast was thrown in the pit last month. It did not have much meat on it, but the sparkly substance has been enough to get Ettie's attention.  All the children were quite afraid of the pit and the 'monsters' in it.

The rock casts a rainbow prism on the wall and I was able to lead her to a large crack in the vent then the others. Unfornatenly this area is not the best and it looks like she got a bruiser on her eye from being here last time. 

The vampires did morbidly well not to danger the only blood supply they had but the older servants, grown bitter  starting to fail bodily where much more dangerous around the more decaying part of the station. 

The station's integrity was built up apon by a Tamiere alien who covered it in his own rock/stone like body. It was a real natural cave inside. A tunnelish cave we we're trapped in.

(Ettie): "Hellloo?" Her timid voice echoes a bit making it sound louder.

"Back for storytime already?" 

I think getting through to her was nearing completion, her loyalty to Raginbar was such a crutch if one could tilt the foundation just a bit it would all crash down. But not give it all away, that would just bring them closer together, especially. 

(Ettie): "Of co..course a..and..."

"You brought me something? You didn't have to. We eat fine down here." I finish her thought for her already knowing that's not why she was here.

After quite a stutter to get her message across I realize she wanted another crystal...as a gift? But she doesn't say who.

I was intrigued but let it go for now hoping to learn more later.
I use the shard of crystal as a focus point to tell her a VERY abridge version of Shard's sad little story for some Starker sympathy. Unfornatenly I don't get to the end as two vampires storm in and bring what looks like Carry to dump in the pit.
One sees Ettie and hisses angrily chasing her out of the chamber, but she did not drop her little gemstone.

Carry was bleeding from the neck and everything in the pit smelt it. For a moment I think I should try to protect him but..he probably has posion right?
I let a few get a bite in just so we don't have SO many monsters in here by the time he wakes up.

"Ello buddy." I nudge Constantine with my boot grinning ear to ear in delight when his split throat healed and his heart jumped back (and all those chunks missing grew back.. mostly..)

(Carry): "...you were here all this time?"

"You wound me, thought I was slumming with the primitives, do you?" 

(Carry): "I dont know you sure seemed hung up about humans last time we all were together." He got up slowly taking a wide sweep of the surrounding area.

"They are the source of all evil. Thats just fact."

(Carry): "Kinda seeing it now. I'll give you that." He notices the missing fingers annoyed as he uses his other hand to stick to the cave wall and push up.

"What?"

(Carry): "Do you hear that..."
I focus I've been here to long in this sound chamber, I'm deaf now. I dont even hear all the echoing back in forth. 

"No what is it."

(Carry): "they got a ship in.."

"Rescue party?" I doubt that.

(Carry): "its not just me and you here..one of Sorin's trophies.."

"Oooooh we are getting out." I laugh crazily as the laugh comes back against the walls 1000x over blaring us us quite painful. 
Back to top Go down
Ettimay Sulez

Ettimay Sulez

Species: : Reincarnated Goddess
Personality : Emotionally Conflicted, Benevolent
Home Base : The Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue99/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Alignment: Believer

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:20 pm

Little Ettie:

I hobble back to the playroom with a very deep bite as punishment for being where I'm not supposed to be. They chased me for hours. *twitch twitch*

(Ragweed): "Ahh your hurt what happened!?"
 I shake my head used to it, I was only promoted rather recently to serve here in the 'good' area. 

"I.."
I cant explain it but the most prettiest thing came out of one of these special rocks.

I sting up the rock the same way I discovered it by myself the other day and they cast colors on the walls. 

"For you."

I make sure even little Rukkbat has a good view because hes the baby and the older kids crowd him out Wink

I flick the rocks together and they make musical notes too.

Raquel stops playing with DNA shaped puzzle blocks to come over and try it as she pushes the rocks making a louder note.

(Raquel): "ooo."

Ragweed was trying to stand between the reflection of the colors on the wall (rainbow) so it casts on him, then back out trying to understand how it works.

(Ragweed): "Its like..Magic!"

I watch for a moment just happy to show how much I appreciated them all before I start picking up toys and cleaning the room.
Back to top Go down
http://ettimay-tlg.tumblr.com/
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant and Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue100/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:28 pm

Boren:

The music was still playing so I assume Jean was still there. 

My hologram was not as complex so I expected it torn down easily. All it could do was dance. 

I didn't have time to manual control it.

Raginbar was going to open the cloning pod. I 100% EXSPECT Jean to pop out in the female Orion and give the old man a terrible fright. 

I watch the screen preparing to strike once she arises. They were such a Starker ripoff I think she'll be quite at home in a female one...

(Raginbar): "Bellatrix OPEN the box tis thee husband!" 

He says sarcastically moving aside still holding the organ in a urn turned away from me.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Royalty

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:32 pm

Xenon:

I give Raginbar a dark look but follow his instructions all the same.

To my surprise however, the being inside was not Orion.

Well, not really?

The body lay motionless and was quite female.

"She's very pretty."

I say in a snarky response.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue80/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:42 am

Little Rukbat:

I enjoy the lightshow along with my siblings and find the music notes quite sweet as well.

*Gets distracted by Ettie cleaning up the toys.*

"Thank you for the gift."

I say in a cute sort of way before running back to Ragweed wanting to see what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Miserable, Reclusive, Unpredictable
Home Base : Xernus Station

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue80/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Villain

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:42 pm

Raginbar:

I took in a short sight of what was in the box and freeze up completely frozen. Seconds felt like hours as I STARE emotionlessly. 

I could not think of anything more offensive ...no.. wounding then attributing then yet another false ..daughter. 

I hiss as Boren's hologram blips away - he was back on his own bridge typing away trying to locate his missing hologram companion who obviously failed to inhabit -

"Thee sacrilege! Thee INSULT!" 

I finely show emotion as my eyes dilate back and smash the urn to the ground and pace around it SICKEND. Orion is GONE. They are ALL GONE. Everything was for NAUGHT!

Many objects levitating around the station from my distress (even in the playroom) and I bring a blade that was floating to my hand and stab....

*bloody mess all over as I squish organs in my fingers and toss it at Xenon*

"Tis the overlord's POUND OF FLESH. Send it..with our regards ..."

The room we were in, that sealed in with power outage flickers opens and I walk down the hall completely dripping blood everywhere much to the delight of those vampires starving but none even dare try to collect the drips while I passed.

I go to the playroom and see all the young ones hiding as it sounded like an attack on the station.

Ragweed holding onto his baby brother whimpers. 

(Ragweed): "Are we under attack grandpa?"

I don't answer and yank Ettie away from the children who of course were distressed by me dragging her away.

"You! Out NOW!"

The girl cries trying to apologize for whatever she did to anger me. 

"Shhhh to late for that."

I mutter as I drag her by the tail as she tried to turn around and beg at my feet. With intent to toss her down the rocky pit so she can join all the other insufferable grievances I have down there.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 12:00 am

Xenon:

Raginbar's reaction to what lay in front of us was truly a sight to behold.

And a terrifying one at that.

I stood unflinchingly still despite the surrounding chaos and only make a move when he throws the clone's organs at me.

Blood splashes everywhere including my face, but I do not make a sound.

I internalize my suffering, whatever was left of it, and proceed with my marching orders until I hear young Ettimay's cries echoing down the hallway.

Without rhyme or reason I chase after Raginbar in an attempt to stop him.

"Raginbar what are you doing?!"

I gasp and try to block his path.
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 9:42 pm

Raginbar;

I look at Xenon coldly as Ettimay sobs in my grip.

"Whatever am I doing? Raluca!  ENOUGH.  I am removing ALL the false mockeries fictitious, fraudulent.. caricature of my family once and for all. No more!"

I choke out and since Bella interrupted me I was just going to downbowl Ettie iinstead of throwing her to Carry YES he can take her organs back for Sorin's wall and Boren can have the clone's and then they will ALL LEAVE ME ALONE!!

*FUTURE Xenon and Raginbar time travel into their past bodies via the magic eye ball in  https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net/t211-2259-gone-fishing#7988 **

"Ohhh..." I twitch a little at the portal's effects. 

"I think thee needth to focus on a more grown up Ragweed...we went too back...."

(Ragweed): "Mama noooo.." He holds onto her legs crying at the display.

I retract my blood dripping nails awkwardly on Ettie wishing I jumped in my old body at a less disturbing time.

"Shhh shhhh.." I stroke her hair gently so she settles down from making that awful noise. I dont think it helps as I am up to my elbows in blood from the clone.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 11:34 pm

Xenon:

I look around startled at what happened.

Little Ragweed's cries melt my heart and I kneel down allowing myself to be distracted my him.

"Hey.."

I say softly to him.

"It's ok.. I am here now. You're safe."

I pull him into a hug before allowing him to see my tears.

((I am not going back Raginbar. My children are here and they are all safe and perfect. I can protect them now from whatever horrors which lie ahead.))
Back to top Go down
Raginbar Xern

Raginbar Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 7:40 pm

Raginbar:

I wasnt sure what Xenon was implying,  the same thing would surely happen? I could turn her early on but she would miss out on her children, if I turned her when I did before it would be the same she would sleep through the whole attack.

But in retrospect I doubted some dirty forest wrench's magic would last forever....  

((It is not evermore but haveth thee moment..))

I reply sickened by the irony of my spurl about falsities when this was far worst indeed.

I turn my back to them waiting for her to get her boy out of the sight.

"Ettie let go of me..." She had stopped crying mistaking my calmed state that the anger  passed.

I disliked the obedient waiting stare.

I try to remove her hand  before I get lost in this current time and all the blood in the air. 

I snap drain her to the point of unconsciousness and then toss her into the pit. 

Boron tries to make a babbling disturbance on our many screens - flashing in like a deranged virus pop up shouting and hollering on multiple hovering screens down the hallways.

As I walk past to wash the blood off me I blow up screens with my mind UNABLE to take him seriously after seeing little Bella END HIM.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 1:57 pm

Xenon:

*Leaves with Ragweed to go find the other children to HAVETH THEE MOMENT Wink*
Back to top Go down
Lourdes Sharpton

Lourdes Sharpton

Personality : Analytical & Awkward
Home Base : Classified

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue60/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 6:55 pm

Raquel:

I hold Rukky close to me protectively. Ragweed tried to go after Ettie..no slave is worst THAT. 

Grandpa was in a mood. Slaves were replaceable. Even know there was something almost uplifting being around that one...

"Ragweed is CRAZY don't forget and don't follow him.."

I advise my youngest sibling before all our electronics start going off with the Overlord's face shouting and screaming 'WHERE IS SHE?!" 

"AhhH!"

I turn everything off I can till we are in a dark room. I felt shaking in the walls and heard a echoing scream from the pit where terrible monsters are. 

The musical crystal mobile Ettie made was all that was left and it left a ominous  sound left in the air as it swayed.

I hear sobbing and see Ragweed crying on Mother.

Mama had blood on her and I hope it wasnt hers.

*watches worried for news*

It felt like we we're under attack too as the whole station rocks.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 8:20 pm

Xenon:

"There you are."

I smile brightly at Raquel and Rukbat before joining them with Ragweed.

"Do not fear little ones, I am here. You are safe now."

I kiss their heads, remembering this was when we had first thought Orion had perished.

Boron was quite angry but he wasn't the one to eventually do us in. That was someone else..

I stroke Ragweed's hair to calm him.

"Do not fret about the blood. I was helping your grandfather with a project and spilt all over myself. How silly was that?"

I tease.
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Personality : Dark, Brooding, Sensitive
Home Base : The Birdcage

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue75/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 6:45 pm

Ragweed:

I shake away from her touch upset with myself I did nothing but I blamed her I guess for distracting me. I could have... I could have...

"No shes dead now!" I toss the screen with screaming Boren threating to dissect us one by one. 
Mum was so chipper and Ettie is DEAD!

(Raquel): "We ALL will be at this rate, at least she got it quick. Mum is Boren REALLY going to televise it for HOURS?" She asks afraid but morbidly fascinated.

I cross my arms and sit in the cover angrily ripping up a doll.

(Boren echoing on the nearest screen): "Bellatrix your going to BURN I wouldn't even touch the likes of you and your ilk but just so you suffer the most you will go LAST"

wow he really hates mum...

My eyes go wide it kinda sounded like someone was whispering something to him so he quieted down a little and a bleak static tone played.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 10:23 pm

Xenon:

I look at Ragweed startled.

"Who is dead?"

I then remember our last scene.

"Oh no little one. Ettimay is quite alive."

I think...

Raquel asks about Boron and I finally tune him in Wink

"You have nothing to worry about child."

I will eat him soon enough..
Back to top Go down
Overlord Boron

Overlord Boron

Species: : Solmyrrh Hybrid
Personality : Arrogant and Proud
Home Base : Conquered Space

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue100/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 8:09 pm

Boren:

Raginbar and Xenon continue to ignore me, HOW dare they! I shall rip apart these feathery demons and make a COAT and then-

Sorin interrupts my tirade coming in full force with a huge explosion. I levitate in place as many of my orc hybrids growling and spitting are sucked out.

What a mess.

(Sorin): "Boren... what are you doing trying to start a plague?"

"Welll things have gotten a little boring?" I prattle coyly before noticing his gaze ever so keenly on the organs. He knew alien anatomy enough to realize it was not the same thing?

I levitate two pieces of crushed asteroid rock around him along with planks of the wall to keep him busy. Then I surprise his unit by leviating the whole Xern station like it was a toy and bringing it closer and closer, rocks from the stoney part of the station seem to peel away by the force adding more space debris.

"Sorin...catch?"

He seemed to have extended his moolight weaponry since last time, shimmering lit and glowing large oversized claws retract from his armor gauntlet and strikes me with deep scratches penitrating my shield with the light. 

As I shake off the sizzle as he takes the organs.

I lower my glasses as they were half hanging off from his surprise slice.
I see Jean's organ. I raise the glasses and see it as it is.  YES my glasses were not just for style Wink 

treachery is it? 

Sorin really thinks that is the case.
I decide to let him think he has them but give him a good antanigizing chase so it looks as if I did not let them go easy.

"SORIN!" I bellow and try to crush him with levitating debris and further torture the station monsters with their own out of control orbit.

((How do you like that tan?)) I mock Raginbar as they get quite close to the sun spinning, hot metal heating it up a bit. 

Sorin should be BEGGING me to rid us all of these disgusting creatures but he goes for it as if he had something valuable there. 

Does he know? I wonder but then I disregard he deduced the truth, the bleeding heart might want to save some prisoners or something.
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Personality : Dark, Brooding, Sensitive
Home Base : The Birdcage

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 8:13 pm

Ragweed:

I look up out from my folded arms and scrunched up knees at mother.
She says Ettie isnt dead...

..is that true?

I just stare unsure how to feel about it. 
If she wasn't dead she was being hurt!

Mother goes on to tell us we have nothing to worry of the Overlord too and the whole station just spins out of control and gets hottter o the walls and floor.

*holds onto her for dear life at the terrible sound of peeling metal and booming explosions*
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:08 pm

Xenon:

I sigh almost forgetting this part of Boron's attack while gathering my children quite close.

"This will soon be over."

I encourage them before kissing the tops of their heads and wrapping my arms around them protectively.
Back to top Go down
Carry Foxe

Carry Foxe

Species: : Sirrinal / Spirovore / Human
Personality : Responsible, Stubborn, Enduring
Home Base : Harvestman Ranch

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue70/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Alignment: Hero

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 8:23 pm

Carry:

I cant really process the girl herself with the echo chamber causing quite the clamorous aftershock.

"Did you forget to mention this?"

I shout as the terrible peeling mental screeching as the station was getting quite a beating.

The girl was quite injured from the fall, many fractures and breaks and it disturbed me on some level to finely meet her…like this..

The station rocking under the Overlord's hold made the pit's sound torture worst.

(Morgain): "I was working towards it…was hoping she'd let me go acurely but she needed more work. I only planted some thoughtful insights…"

"I can imagine…"

It wasn't..truthful.

I think back to how young Orion was acting in his taunts. It sounded like no one was told any form of truth here about anything. Explaining it to a child though seemed impossible. At least for the reaction Morgain wanted.

Our ears would be blown if we stay any longer, telepathy was almost impossible with this aftershock so I could not share deeper insight to what Morgain knew of the child.

"Come on."

I gesture for him to try to climb it as I use webs to host the girl up, the poor thing. There was no way to make it painless with all the movement unless I paralyzed her and my blood was poisonous right now so I could not.

*Sabel in her ship was firing at the weakest point of infostructure on the station - the rocky pit sticking out from under it. As soon as she blasts through the wall multiple monstrous creatures are sucked out the hole ..luckly before us.

We are beamed out now that there was an opening and I was very lucky to be holding the girl when that happened....

Thank Dane..

(Sabel): "Morgain?!"

He winces trying to hear again as the silence we reentered meant nothing to revoke the booming sounds.

"Yes I did not get Jean but brought another relic…" I say trying to be teasing to Morgain but it was hard considering the atmosphere.

Even his return is cut short as the girl's wounds took the focus once noticed. I place her down moving away finely letting myself feel the posion in my veins and the heat. I lean my head agonist the wall watching her get healed knowing it was going to be a long decoanmation for this one.

Hopefully Sorin can get the organ back without me...
Back to top Go down
King Sorin

King Sorin

Character Sheet
Power Level:

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 8:36 pm

Sorin:

I return black and blue from Boren's latest attack but with the PRIZE that mattered. 

"LOOK WHAT I GOT!"

I announce as everyone cheers as I hold up the bloody dripping remains of JEAN.
They looked so new and shiny like the day I gutted 'em too.

*betricked by the glamour on it so are the teddies who see it and get overly happy excited then they would be* 

Sabel has to pull herself away from staring at it entranced with a  out of character smile of love - before announcing.

(Sabel): " I got Carry , but he was not alone..Morgain and a wounded girl."

"Morgain was there really? Well damn if I knew I would have gotten him sooner, I thought he was having the time of his life. But Really bleeding heart Care is for the girl?, what of the contamination?" I tisk but the sobbing cries distract me to be less defensive about the slave girl then I would be.

I set Jean aside and take a look. Carry was covered in blood, passed out so Morgain was trying to sooth her.

(Morgain): "Ettie whats wrong?"

(Ettie): "the eye the eyeeeee *cries*

Ettie really? 
Familiar name. But I dont think deeply about it now , shes from the Xern coven screaming about an eye.

"Did my eye get taken too?! Really? No one noticed that one?"

I gasp. SO much focus on Jean the one that does interpretable damage is loose and no one TELLS ME?

"WILLIAM THE EYE! WE NEED TO TRACK THE EYE!"
I command walking back into the bridge computers for him to find the little chip I stuck on it the last TIME this happened. 

It should show up as a little red light unless someone messed with it.

*everyone mass panics THE EYE IS LOOSE*
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 1:06 am

William:

I join the teddies in their overly happy cheers at the organ's discovery.

We are all saved! Now she is NEVER coming back.

*Gazes upon the ovaries (along with the rest of the crew) filled with inexplicable LOVE for the thing.* 

The King soon snaps me out of my moment at the mention of a long lost eyeball.

Onto the next body part!

I twirl around in my chair and type away in an effort to track down its location.

"Everyone calm down I think I found it!"

I shout out to all - except the King of course - and point at the little red light in front of me.

"Is this it?"
Back to top Go down
The Imposter

The Imposter

Species: : Solmyrrh / Zodithan / Siesces / Siragan
Personality : Dangerous, Temperamental
Home Base : Mosaic City

Character Sheet
Power Level:
The Sound of Music Left_bar_bleue99/100The Sound of Music Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 8:17 pm

Bash:

I happily follow Blythe dawn the dark and foreboding halls of the Bloodwatch. It looks like it was just attacked too!

I missed all the fun!

(Blythe): ((You had ENOUGH fun!)) She yells at me, ok yes my heart was still racing after narrowing escaping that morbid Boren camp... BUT....

Me and Klaus did better then that Joe guy! Wink

Klaus wasn't here though... I try not to think of his jaw that was SO gross.
Yeah he deserves a rest. 

My eyes go wide at Dad he looked like he took a beating. Something strong enough to do that to HIM? Had to be the overlord.

(Sorin): "Yes good, its in the middle of nowhere...perfect.."

(Sabel): "Lets hope the planet is deslate or.."

He smiles at her to shush.

(Blythe): "Wh..y are the trophies off the wall?" She steps in confused and then stares at the ovaries.

Euwwwwww is that lady parts?

*still cant look away* XD

(Sorin): "How nice of you to return from being kidnapped..." I get playfully shoved out of my trance.

"Y..yeah....so can I come with you now if I survived that what could be worst?"

(Sorin): "Alright...Will your Bash's bodyguard dont let him get mauled by whatever is going mad on that planet will you?" *pats his back with other hand*

*Blythe stays quiet recognizing the planet and remembering how Jospeh was acting there... OOOPS*

*Sabel eyes her sister KNOWING she did something WRONG again*
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 10:55 am

William:

"Will do sir!"

Will do..

I glance over at the young prince in thought before charting a course to the planet.

Once there, I stick close to Sebastian to PROTECT HIM  as we make arrangements for transport to the planet's surface.

Things could get real harry while we were down there so I make sure to bring a stunner with me in case I hallucinate something myself with that eye.

That very creepy eye...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of Music   The Sound of Music Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: The Lost Generation :: Forbidden Space-
Jump to: