Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

Guidelines   Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines    Guidelines   EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:32 pm

RULES
#1: Follow all the main forum hosts rules and guidelines and respect them. It is thanks to this site we are here to have fun.

#2: No OOC drama. Unlike our last site I can ban on here now. Do not make me. Make sure you understand the difference between in character and out of character problems. Characters can be nasty and mean but they can not be directed onto the writer. If it gets to personal or upsetting to you. It’s just a game let it go and have a good time. Lets be happy with the new forum and play nice.

#3: Be literate and use your grammar skills or at least use spell check. TRY to not post sentences this is a forum. No more pictures or gifs, just let your writing skills go and be creative. Details to bounce off of are fun for your writing partner to go off of.
#4: Due to the nature of the role-play themes will be dark. If you cant handle these topics maturely or just not comfortable with them, I do not suggest joining or reading any further. This doesn’t mean go out of hand. Don’t take things to far on here. I would rather you plot some character invoking backstories then write out all the bad deeds done. Implying is your friend and is less uncomerable in general. Don’t make a joke of things that are serious, commit to the storyline you are taking and understand how it affects others around you if you choose to go there.

#5: Be active. If you miss a few days you could easily become lost. This roleplay is very fast. Please leave a message if you will not be active for a period of time. If you’re gone for a long amount of time, request a 'recap' from Admin!

Roleplay Guidelines

As you can see, this new format is separating categories for more specific fraction focus. I hope this encourages community writing among a group and building character interaction and relationship building and general working togetherness on the common goal.

Each Francis has its own separation category for a thread. If need fracations or locations become important enough they will be added.

Writers should challenge one another with attacks and counter attacks but don’t take it to far. I don’t want to see a fraction wiped out after the first battle. Stealing supplies, causing damages, and capturing enemies is more encouraged Outside battles, fractions leaders should also patrol their lands regularly from rouges making camp there and also stealing supplies.

No OC limit is set right now. Try to keep a mixed group so you have many possibilities to post. Please be considerate of the time and energy it takes to edit in your new character into the character list and story line and also think about if anything will affect others. in general.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net

Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: Writers Center :: Introduction & Lore-