Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Gilded Gold Birdcage

Go down 
+9
Paracelsus Crowley
Hybrid
TLG Admin
Neressia Moore
Xenon Xern
Constantine Sulez
Trojan Grey
Joseph Sharpton
Rukbat Xern
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue90/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty
PostSubject: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 10:05 pm

Joseph: 

I was very upset with Ragweed for hiding the cursed child - Hope -  but also one of the last remaining  Solmyrrh aliens, the power of the Overlord the Soulfire energy conquered this galaxy for decades and one was just living in the middle of town pretending to be a nobody. 

It was bad enough my rivals had on - Jupiter -, and I had the other,  - Edward - another one would tip the scales.

"What about the redheaded gypsy girl, what secrets am I going to find there?" I question him already knowing. 

(Ragweed): "Nothing, she hates me. Now you made Noomi hate me as well. Happy?"  He hissed from the birdcage, the very same one he was in years previously. 

"How could you deceive me after all these years? Have you been helping them all along?"

(Ragweed): "If I can, but you knew that, you always knew that stop acting like you didn't.... how could YOU trick me like this. There was no gypsy gamemaster it was you! For nothing! Why!? I cared for Hope all these years and you threw it all away because I did not tell you?! It was embarrassing, shameful why would I tell you that. " 

He was very upset about the curse child to the point of tears, how much more so when he knows she is no more. He already asked me multiple times for mercy on her and I had said nothing because there was no more promises to have.

"You made it easy, you were so worried about it happening I decided to make it happen."
I play in my hand a sack of rings.

"My mother's father, King Vyrak xxiii played the games and kept the name afterwards. He was very upset though about what the gyspies did to him so he personally hunted them down and got this lovely ring collection, he kept the fingers too but that's a bit much.  All it took was someone weak willed to put one on for the games to begin."

(Ragweed): "So I guess you never put one on.."

I ignore his insults and continue.

"It was to punish you but theres also another reason why it needed to play out, our coven needs this if it its to survive....."

He takes that the wrong way and tries to get at me snarling.  I was far to fast.

"Your brother has secured 'Thomas' for me. I will see the little redhead next for myself."

(Ragweed): "What happened to Noomi?"

"I had no intention of keeping her just making her believe its you who did the games." I shrug, having her without the matching set would not do anyway. Surely they ate Adam by now... 

I rush closer to his cage again and force his eyes open.

"You will stay in the Tower all day and night till I say other wise, you will do your work at the library and prepare your mother breakfast in bed and you can tell her all the 'feelings' you wish but you will stay within these walls and look not in the town for Hope." 

(Ragweed): "If it had to happen, why couldn't I be Vyrak.." He murmured a little out of it from the compelling.

"How twisted, is that what you were saving her for? Well you cant be..."

I leave him a very disturbed state on the cage floor. I gesture to open the gate finely. The room was empty of the priestess now but Rukkbat and the the tiger hanging from the wall by a magical rope that tied more knots around it as it thrashed trying to come undone.

The muzzle was made of moonstone  I run a hand over it thinking about that damn bite that was so troublesome years ago. 
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue80/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 12:15 am

Rukbat:

After a few moments of silence father wanders into our scene and observes the struggling animal, particularly its muzzle.

I finish my plate and get a bit testy when he doesn't say anything.

"If you don't like it, I can always give it back?"

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue90/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 3:33 am

Joseph:

I sigh when he wants acknowledgement. I was already worn out from his brother's discontent enough for both of them.

"Thank you Rukkbat, I did not expect you to hold her off for so very long like that. It was impressive I did not get to see as much of it as I liked."

I drop my hand off the muzzle to look at him.

"Do you have questions?" 

I ask of his mood and tilt my head.

"Concerns?" 
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue80/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 8:55 am

Rukbat:

Father asks if I had any questions or concerns.

How could I not? Especially after a show like that?

I reference the costumes and specific lines used.

"What did you do to Ragweed?"

I ask bluntly.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 2:28 pm

Joseph:

"Your brother is sick, with his little personalities it makes him to susceptible to being used by the other side, you know they only ever hurt him when his hopes get raised only to be crushed in the harsh reality of circumstance. The Rapce women would only have caused him pain if the tie was not cut, he would have befuded it himself after hurting us..."

I pace back over to him leaving the tiger for now to address Rukkbat.

"He is upset , but he'll get over it and he must stay in the Tower as my actions tonight could bring reinforcements, unlike you he is not strong enough to handle it. You understand.. he wants to die ..not just get beaten black and blue.."

I say bluntly. If everything I gave him meant nothing and all he lived for was 5 minutes watching his mates child from afar then my son was more pitiful indeed. 

I turned what townfolk 'friends' he had from his youth not aligned to the Starker lovers to be his companions for ever. I gave him mistresses 

I gave him servants, I did many things for him and can only see now he is just naturally miserable like my father, there is no pleasing him.

Everything is a means to complain and compare, The only time he shows a will to go on is when he is angry so angry he shall be....
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 6:35 pm

Rukbat:

Father explains the situation.

Apparently Ragweed was worse off than I imagined.

"How unfortunate."

I mumble, mostly to myself.

At that I get up and shake myself off of blood and feathers.

If there was to be another attack I would need to get some sleep first.

"Let me know if you need any help with him."

I respond before making my way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 7:05 pm

Joseph:

Rukkbat says its unfortunate. 

"It is.. but I think we got a worthy consolation prize." 

I reply before watching him go sleep it off.

I look back at the tiger once more thoughtfully then leave to try to capture the other Solmyrrh alien that DARED come out (Jupiter) then I'll have the SET.

He was trying to burn down the orchard and free the blonde.

(Jupiter): "RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" *goes overboard to impress the OGs watching on his body camera*  

*que another long BATTLE* XD
Back to top Go down
Trojan Grey

Trojan Grey

Personality : Moody, Uncompromising
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue100/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 7:59 pm

Trojan:

I JUST get to the orchard and see Jupiter making a complete mess of it.

((Jupiter what are you doing?!?!))

I HAD EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL!
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue50/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 8:37 am

Constantine:

I wasnt allowed in the Tower today and defeated look for Leafe in the plantation outside it. 

Some blonde pickers run away and I finely see all the destruction from the fighting.

Oh no...

I look at the bloody trees -not knowing it was goats blood -

(Leafe): "I don't want to talk to you...especially not about your son."  

She looked about ready to craft some red energy birds at his face as her hand glowed.

(Joseph): "Noomi and Jupiter did enough. Are you going to fight me too? Please don't damage anymore of the food or your going to cause a famine.. you live here to don't you?"

"Hey leave her alone.."

I transport between them hoping Leafe RUNS AWAY.

Uncle was not in the mood I guess and takes it very badly.

(Joseph): "Why don't you stop playing hero...I wasnt going to do anything to her.  Have you learned nothing while out here??"

(Leafe): "Constantine Dont."

(Joseph): "Your parents did more harm to this town then I ever did.. they made what happened to them happen to them because it was the ONLY way! And you are some mediator between us all..look what happened in mere hours? All of the damages are your fault."

I take everything he says to heart. How could I be so blind to everything.
Hope was living with me and I could not see it. 
if he put these obstacles in my way or not it did not matter, It was my responsibility to overcome the tests before people got hurt. 

"I'm sorry! I ...could concentrate if you removed the ring. I cant.." 

(Joseph): "You figure it out if your so special..now there is a dragon robbing the general store and a hooded goon scaring the elderly... DEAL WITH IT." 

Oh Emmy...
I sigh and look at Leafe one more time defeated before leaving them in the woods...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 7:22 pm

Returning from Lock it or Loose it Joseph flies back to his family villa bunker where he put Paris in the big golden birdcage.
The area has been damaged by the cosmic shift and its time to disuses a back up plan for the DOME around the asteroid as all of the mechanics are looking bad.

Joseph:

I stop midflight over the orchard as I sense Echo behind me to check up on me. I turn not wanting to stay out long but our bunker was compromised anyway.

((Ruk are you alright? What happened?"))

I drop down in the broken glass and try to find Xenon knowing I was only safe from Klaus next to her.

Raquel looks wide eyed reading all the results and we all could hear the alarm blaring. Why we were all not wiped away was another story.

The hologram sky was completely a pixelated mess and the moon taking view.

"Maybe its a projection. A orb of some sort."

I try to find reason we did not MOVE??!

"I saw Constantine under it.. but why would that stop..the purging."

Hags and the moon were not linked. Yet maybe the act itself scared them.

Klaus's moonrock obsession comes back to me but surely not even he could.. all the moons froze long ago. He can not undo that.

He surely was just channeling its light in some device of sorts but why? Who is he trying to hurt with it.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 8:44 pm

Echo:

((I was too late getting to the bunker so I crashed in the bar. I am fine.))

I follow after taking in the asteroids new moon..

Well.. thats different.

I think to myself as mom enters our scene.

(Bellatrix) "Joseph?! Echo!"

She rushes over and hugs us both like we came back from battle.

Well, father sort of did...

I try not to chuckle at the thought of his escape but had to admit Klaus was rather terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:09 pm

Joseph:

I stay VERY close to Xenon still FEELING the breath of Klaus and his words so near me, searing into me. Reminding me of the control he has over me. That I can never escape from.

*tries to calm down*

(Lourdes): "What is happening??"

"I did not stay out long enough to learn much.."

I look to Xenon for any clarification she could sense with her 'gift'.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Personality : Emotional, Tempermental
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 7:12 pm

Bellatrix:

"Racquekah.. I can sense her mind now. She's so strong.. it's quite overwhelming really."

I look back at Joseph disturbed.

"Do you think she could have transitioned?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 6:35 pm

Joseph:

I STILL was not connected to them all to realize what Bellatrix tells me.

"A..after all this time.."

I look mortified as it sinks in. I had grown far to much to be her bitch, I was finely free of Klaus, Raluca and her and to even consider the original plan going threw was too much.

"W..ell... it doesn't matter. You'll have to overthrow her Xenon, she cant be trusted with all or lives. Shes far to vengeful... "

I consider all she had done to the human elite...

I hear Ragweed mutter 'Ettie' from his birdcage having a dream all this own.

He was quite FINE with the turn of events sadly.
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Species: : Siesces / Human
Personality : Ambitious, Sharp, Glamorous
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue50/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Elite

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 7:56 am

Neressia:

I see the fight.. if you want to call it that. I was quite indifferent to whatever happens to Shapton.

My distrust in Raluca would always linger on all of them.

Rukkbat goes after his father after recalling us all to the Tower.

I do a very weak glance back to make sure we are all here. There was alot happening as the ground seemed to be still quaking from the ...rock shake? We had all witnessed.

There was so much brightness outside. I ignore it to flee not trusting it was over at all.

It was meant to last 3 whole nights after all.  Such things only happen when there is a massive shift, perhaps Desmond coming out of hell... I would have guessed but...

Whatever obstructing object was near the false sky was only going to bring more doom and distraction I was sure. There was only one thing that could have that life giving unfreezing power and it was a Starker.

I transport everyone back and then notice Electra was missing.

"Ordina! What did you do now!?"

I make a visual statement to blame her as it was not MY fault. I let them all chatter over the gossip.

I tisk and quickly snap to attention at the Judge coming out of the gated chamber full of smoke.

(Petrus): "You all had a eventful outing... I'm practically jealous." She teases and I sigh wishing she stayed a male. He was so beautiful. The womenly look was for who, Constantine?

"Tell me you did not just watch us all from your shelter?" I question finding it hard to be captivated by her without the masculine presence.

(Petrus): "No I did not. None of your little sad lives interest me, your just here to serve me after all. The Dark Lord on the other hand...really had an awaking...."

I tilt my head confused who she was talking about since Desmond wasnt here and Flynn was....

(Napoleon): "Mummmm! You were gone SO LONG!" He let out a bratty wail coming out of the Judge's gate along with the other children.   I noticed the Judge gave them all ..dragon babies...

I do hope Napoleon doesn't get attached, they were sacrificed but that was the point I'm sure. To sacrifice something you care about.  

Napoleon really didn't care for things long though.

(Napoleon): "Dad got ripped apart by THE CLAWS, if my dragon was bigger he could fight Claw's ugly green one! " He holds up the disgusting creature and I shove it away from me.

"What happened to Caesar? Show me..."
I snap nervously gesturing to the pool. I check the wall and Caesar's brother was gone...

Paracelsus's stupid wrench was supposed to be watching him. I did not see any sign of her.

(Napoleon): "He got his legs ripped off too!"
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 8:00 am

Electra:

*IS TERRORFIED OF ETTIE WRATH BUT VALERIAN LOYALTY FORCES ME TO LEAVE THE DAMN KEYS ON ADRAINS DOOR BEFORE FLEEING*
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 12:53 am

Bellatrix:

I look over at Joseph and squeeze his hand gently.

"I will love, all for you, I will."

I encourage despite my uncertainty of her very strong presence.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 1:01 am

Ordina:

I glare at Neressia and rub my bloody scalp.

Electra was missing.

If I were her, I would disappear too.

Especially after that stunt she pulled.

Neressia's irritable spawn enters our scene and I take that as my que to leave.

*Twitch, twitch, twitch.*
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Personality : Dark, Brooding, Sensitive
Home Base : The Birdcage

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue75/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Depressed

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 11:44 pm

Ragweed:

I squint one eye open when the warm aura of Dane's wife leaves us all so soon after it came.

"Well that was anticlimactic...."

I sit up in the birdcage giving the red hawk above me on a perch a look of annoyance now that I was awake.

(Joseph): "What now?" He looked at mother rather helpless to tell what changed.

Back to top Go down
Napoleon Moore

Napoleon Moore

Species: : Trydein / Seawitch
Personality : Insecure, Emotional, Lively
Home Base : Golden Academy

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue38/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 11:50 pm

Napoleon:

Ordina twitches leaving and I eye her suspiciously.

Everyone else flocks around to watch the pool show us what happened to my father. If hes not lording in hell then..that is big trouble.
His spirt seemed not presence, dark, trapped contained?? I could not verbalize the sense of where he has gone.

"What are we going to do?"

Someone says flood the tunnels and Mum eyes the Sharpton's a little distracted enough to get away with that.

(Neressia): "Water is a little too kind though..."

My eyes widen excitedly, was she talking about bending their own BLOOD
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 12:45 am

Echo:

I try my best not to chuckle at Ragweed's commentary before folding my arms and wresting my chin on my thumb in amusement.

(Bellatrix) "She is gone now?"

Mother responds to father's inquiry quite puzzled.

Maybe she is dead?

I shrugged before noticing the fish folk acting fishy.

Well that won't do..

*Wanders over to their scene to check up on them.*
Back to top Go down
Napoleon Moore

Napoleon Moore

Species: : Trydein / Seawitch
Personality : Insecure, Emotional, Lively
Home Base : Golden Academy

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue38/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 1:30 pm

Napoleon:

I break out of my trance at the Xern's interruption of our circle.

I hold back a hiss of annoyance at him.

Remembering better when his father threw me out in the fields all too recently.

It wasnt fair. Not to long ago our bite could kill a creature like him.

They respected and feared us. Now the tables have turned.

My wipe my bloodynose on my sleeve finely getting a good enough look at the skies view through the broken windows.

What a wreck!

I set my dragon pet down and inch a little closer trying not to fall into glass as the asteroid ground tremored underfoot.

(Neressia): "Whats the matter my lord? Besides...everything?" She teases him in light of the horrid turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 1:49 pm

Joseph:

I wasnt sure how to answer Xenon, I did not share the mind connection between them all. Sometimes that was a blessing Wink ...others not so much of course. I glance at Rukkbat leaving us to play with our always ungrateful priestesses.

It was about Caesar? So Thomas escaped I assume.

Holding Desmond's son was of course not the smartest thing in the world.

But if he had gone so unnoticed in town all these years then the Darklord must not be so keen on him one would think....

"No matter about her now I suppose. Uh... the dome .cracking is our chief concern. The bases up there , the ships...I don't see how anything orbiting could survive a move like that. Perhaps they need help?"

I finely reply to her with shock. I already could see quite a few sky vessels in smoke, crashed down.

Our Brewcastle cousins (the very few that remained) had a New London Ship patrolling the dome top from escape attempts. I fear they did not fare well to that shake up.

The only silverlining is those outside the dome must be far worst taking the blunt of the ice and force.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:07 pm

Echo:

I frown at Neressia's candor.

"What exactly are you all up to during this most darkest of hours?"

I question openly.

I did not trust any of these priestesses in our weakened state and was not above setting an example should they get any "clever" ideas.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 1:58 pm

Bellatrix:

I nod my head at Joseph's concern before offering my services.

"Shall we fly up to check on them?"

I question, thinking about how best to board their vessels if they had sustained considerable damage.
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 9:51 am

Nerissa:

"Your father should be sending a message to the glorified Starker-bitch himself, again we have to do everything."

I counter at the Echo heavy on the sarcasm as I tense up. Giving a wild eyed glance to the other one in the cage still.

(Paracelsus): "What did you do?.."

I do not dignify him with an answer since he is currently in a cell for being a traitor by his own father. That's how LOW on the stairwell he is.

One would not want to think it so, but Echo was probably like his moneyed brother and would not have minded at all if we all had to serve that insufferable hypocrite.

"If you let them get away with what happened to Cesar you all might as well roll on your bellies to THEM."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 7:49 pm

Echo:

I turn scary and slam Nerissa up against the wall in contempt.

"Please dear, do remind me of your authority here."

I seethe.

Such disrespect coming from the little tunnel girl.. perhaps she would like me to take her back home?
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 9:56 pm

Neressia:

Echo takes offense with me.

"Yess. Your true colors is what I rather see then your ACT tonight."

I hiss finding his stunt at the club a complete waste of time.

As was Rasal.  This is how stupid they all are to let him live here to take over everything. He will never be Cesar and if he gone, then all is lost..

"By all means...hurt ..them yourself if you have no use for your Oracle anymore...."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 10:18 pm

Echo:

I stare at her for a long hard moment and curse.

(To Joseph) ((Do we truly require an Oracle?))

"Perhaps I don't want to hurt them, perhaps I only want to hurt you."

I threaten before running a long claw up her neck.

She must be replaceable? Most things are..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 8:19 am

Joseph:

I follow Xenon up to see the damage for myself. The dome had so many cracks I was a bit afraid to touch anything as mental and pipes pultrude from the control station and other mechanics. The vessels for rain water frozen. I couldn't feel the cold like a living being but I was sure it was well over the temperature.

I stop levitating to stand on a floating piece of debris that was in some gravitation distress.

((If it cracks I'm sure we will survive..)) I try to be positive. But so many will die it will be just like the station. We'll starve without the lesser races.

I do not smell blood. I wonder if they evacuated before the diester struck.

"Hello?"
I poke a floating remain of the big mothership a little worrying my echoing voice would cause disturbance.

(Violet): "Hey a little help over 'ere!" She calls having been CRUSHED by the vending machine apparently.

I try not to roll my eyes.

Rukkbat asks me a vague question about Neressa. He was always with the priestesses of late and I was to busy with Ragweed to really grasp what he was doing with them.

My mistake the coven was getting along..

((The future looks bleak either way, do whatever you see fit...)) I reply not thinking much of it. I wanted to hear what happened here form our annoying witness.
Back to top Go down
Neressia Moore

Neressia Moore

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 2:47 pm

Nerissa:

His answer was to the challenge was not surprising at all.

"Ever a good steward of your time aren't you...."

I eye the retracted jagged claw trying not to be intimated by it.

(Paracelsus): "We could have replaced her with Hope but someone had to teach me a lessen.."

He WHINES in the background moody.

I don't look at him but hear some crunching as he was observing amid a snack.

He was  far more interesting when I first met him too... all of them were such disappointments.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 10:26 pm

Echo:

And here I thought father would be the one to hold me back? 

Even Paracelsus seemed to be enjoying the show..

"Things do not appear to be looking in your favor Nerissa."

I tilt my head at her while allowing my claw to slice down her neck as it makes its way back down.

"Any last words?"

I taunt.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 10:43 pm

Bellatrix:

I look over the damage at Joseph's observation.

There must be a way to repair what has been done?

Perhaps.. with the aid of a few Valerian slaves?

I ponder to myself before a voice disrupts my thoughts and I glide over to assist the young woman.

"How ever did you manage this?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue75/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:14 pm

Ragweed:

Rukky makes a big show with Nelly against the wall. Like I need to see their foreplay.

Theres certain holidays for orgy crap. Tonight wasnt one of them, right? Maybe? Sometimes.
I just want to be LEFT ALONE.

My parents did leave but they did not free me. Typical.   I suck in a bitter cold breath looking at the golden cage bars.

Leafe was still quite pissed at me - what else is new.  She was way up on top of the bird cage  ignoring us all.

I eat the chip bag Raquel left me with high skepticism as Ruk's tease about final words. I brace myself for a livid speech.

(Neressia): "I would say the last words would be I hate you and your whole race but you knew that already..." She laughs at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 2:44 pm

Echo:

"I do, I really do and unfortunately so does the rest of the tower. You see dear Nerissa, I do not fault you for your thoughts. I fault you for your actions, especially those carried out by that sharp tongue of yours."

I hiss before ripping it out of her head and showing it off for all her kin and folk to see.

"Any other last words?"

I challenge the lot of them in a rather punishing mood today.
Back to top Go down
Paracelsus Crowley

Paracelsus Crowley

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 8:26 pm

Paracelsus:

I cringe being reminded of Olga's freek tounge and the smell of her blood was so strong. I have to look away and try not to be tempted to thrash against the bars at how mouthwatering it was.

"Ugh." I growl pretending to be disgusted, I was more disgusted with myself.
He gloats to the others to speak up.

(Napoleon): "Mum!"

Napoleon throws his pet dragon at him right to the face, it bites down on his new fresh nose too...

I flinch at what the kid is going to get.

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:34 pm

Echo:

Nerissa's little whelp is the first to react.

I get a dragon to the face and pull it off in annoyance.

"You never seem to learn do you?"

I don't bother wiping my face until the blood gushing forth desists.

"Perhaps you will learn better if your peers are punished along with you?"

((Cover your ears Paracelsus))

I instruct before letting out a loud screech causing everyone in the room's ears to bleed.

Bloody ears, bloody nose, bloody mouth.. what next?
Back to top Go down
Leafe Parta

Leafe Parta

Species: : Human
Personality :

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:46 pm

Leafe:

I try to zone out but what I was hearing just got worst and worst. There was not anything I could do to help from in here.

Crow takes me by surprise pushing me down after hours of him not trying anything.
"Get off!" I dig my nails into his hand causing him to hit my head against the bars in a panic.

(Crow): "Stop ittt!" He flinches back and as I see what happened to all the blondes in the room as Echo screeches at them I finely understand and stop fighting his arm on my head.

Well that is just lovely.....
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:26 pm

Violet:

I wanted a snack what do you think!

I almost snap but think better of it so my organs don't get racked and left out in the void.

"I dunoo." I sing stupidly to Lady Sharpton as she helps me out of a tight spot.

I flinch sensing Mr. Xern wanted a better answer.

"Capitan and most of the crew sucked right out..."

I gesture to the hole in the ship that made it look like a tin can peeled back.

"As you can see the sky hologram is completely nonfunctioning due to the obstection.   The gravity will probably go next."

(Joseph):
"Well the air supply looks fair...it was never clean anyway."

"All those trees you planted sure do help." I suck up.

He tries to look on the bright side, something quite rare for him.  He wonders to the console to send the gravitation data to THE SHOP fully believing Echo went right too work on fixing this and not anything else Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:04 pm

Bellatrix:

I look Violet over quite surprised that she was the only survivor.

What interesting "luck" indeed..

After her report, Joseph proceeds to send data presumably to our son to start working on.

It's a good thing Rukbat's "hobby" is finally being put to use. 

Such a strange boy spending all that time with his hoverbike alone Wink
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 11:20 pm

Echo:

I get a bit carried away and strap all the temple servants to the wall.

I suppose it was a bit much but I STILL didn't trust them.

My paranoia only grew with the ever increasing smell of blood.

It was intoxicating really..

"Now you all stay put and think about what you have done."

I scold before remembering none of them can hear me.

Oh...

My fancy wrist gadget alerts me to some information father sent regarding the dome.

Well, off to work now I guess..

(To Sister) ((I did some stuff.. can you supervise the wall while mom and dad are gone to make sure no one offs themselves or something?))

I don't give her any more clarification then THAT before screwing off ;P
Back to top Go down
Lourdes Sharpton

Lourdes Sharpton

Personality : Analytical & Awkward
Home Base : Classified

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue60/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:46 am

Lourdes:

I frown at Rukkbat's thoughts, really was the end of our delicate artificial structure the time to play with his big boy mermaid collection???

((Wow I wonder why someone would 'off themselves' in your good presence brother?)) I comment but really DIDNT want to know what he DID to them now. Their only mercy was Ragweed didn't want to touch them.

I step off the platform of the reading screens that all predicted with AI it was impossible to sustain the network with that big obstructing object and any form of movement around it. Blowing it up would result in too much debris.

(Willy): "Paris is going to be sooo pisssed offf...I dontttwanta teeell him." He whines to me hoping to have found the location of where Caesar dragged off Tomas and Lettice from the many screens and satellite readings that were all destroyed utterly now.

"I'm sorry theres no way to track them, what's the worst he'll do to you that he hasn't before.." I say with a growl at his over the top whimpering and crying hysticaly about it.

I pull up the feed of the wall at least able to do that.

(Willy): "Oh my Dane! EVERYONE got punished for loosing them!! What do you think I AM gong to get I was in the ROOM they were at a party completely uninvolved" He wails taking in the scene. There was alot of bleeding so I was glad I checked before walking into that and EATING some of them Wink

"Echo did that Paris would have involved goats.."

I correct him using their silly nicknames and gather some notes before finely leaving the safehouse and flashing off to the Tower.

"Let Paris out... and tell him. You lost his wife and the prisoner...we need to find them." I nudge Willy meanly to get away from me. He fluffs up his hair in annoyance before putting on a brave face.

(Willy): "Paaariss honeybunnnn bad newwws...' *overly happy tearing up*

I check the victims through one of the observing walls as they hanged. They seem deaf , some still fainted others grasping in confusion and all bleeding, some coughing it up, some babbling with bloody mouths. Only Neressia was truly injured the others were copying it channeling it somehow.

I figure this is the punishment Echo gave them and don't try to break it.
Maybe Caesar would return to save them so I wait.

Two were missing.....Ordina and Elektra. Dare I wonder what Echo is doing to them now.

*no faith whatso ever in brother is doing anything productive in his lab

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 9:08 am

Joseph:

I worry if Freja was knocked out into the wilderness and maybe go hag herself all things considering..

Unfornatenly I don't want to waste anymore time looking. I sigh at the console at the static before me.

"Freja probably isn't dead, When we get a clear moment we will attempt rescue...."

I take the black box of the bridge for our people to look through. I was a bit courius if they were plotting against us. Auntie had them so much more swayed then me.

I go to leave fallowing after the overweight one who slipped out nervously.... and the ship locks us in when we try to pass.

".... well isn't that a surprise." I stop moving away from the hot door as the alarm sirens on.
Crawling could be heard in the vents... clicking...

I look at Bellatrix nervously as big metal blasters connected to the wall move around locked on to our DNA moving as we moved.

I pace backwards watching it move.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 7:42 pm

Xenon:

I stop in alarm when we are locked in and weapons are aimed at us from the ship's sensors.

This is new?

I wrap my wings around Joseph to shield him as I could certainly take a lot more than he could.

"Got any ideas?"

I sigh wondering if it were better to smash through the wall or try and take out the guns one by one.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 2:38 am

Joseph:

"I am tired of all this insolence..."

We should just let everyone kill each other its what they want...

I look up at the ceiling considering my wife's question.

"We could eat them..but do you think the are posion?"

I finely see a little creepy alien hand slice at us through a vent.

How I desisted little unhumaniod things.

I try to get it and then have to douge again when the gun shoots at me. It opens up a big hole in the hall and there were hundreds of the things pouring out attacking.
Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Gilded Gold Birdcage  Left_bar_bleue95/100Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 3:51 am

As Echo works to save the dome his system is infected with Ralucas virus that blows up multiple projects, plays careless whisper on loop and the paint on his beloved bike starts spontaneously peeling from the frequencies of the demonic presence.

Everyone with tunnel blood in town is getting his ECHO scream in their heads blowing out their ears when clearly only HE could have done the curse. He is blamed and highly suspected as the root cause of the bleed out.

Expect more lovely gifts throughout the week by angry populace who are NOT happy to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 4:30 pm

Xenon:

My husband's first move ends in a resulting blast through the wall.

Numerous small alien creatures flood the place in attack.

I focus my efforts with trying to "trick" the guns into firing at me before dodging their blasts at the final hour to take out the smallish pests.

A few get to me and I shield myself, all the while decapitation the ones I got ahold of.

((I don't know.. but I would not take any chances)).
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 6:16 pm

Jospeh:

"Vile, Disgusting, heninus little monsters!" I hiss chucking them around left and right. 
I flash deeper down the chambers of humanoid shapes in fluid pods.

"I will start smashing these! STOP IT! Where was tis effort for the tunnel rats!!?"

I call out not thinking cousin Freja got thrown into space. ..till I see the robotic contraption moving across the floor full of leaking oil and metal bits.  I make a face of exhaustion. 

Ettie..may be dark lord still. my luck was far to thin right now....

(Voice inside robot): "Lube up muthhafucka!"

The robot throws a prattle of chemicals at me sliding me across the checked floor into a vat of gelation like medical substance. I visualize see a spark of an eyeball under the metal and whoever that is shall verily SUFFER DEATH IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

I flash at the robot - much to its desire as tiny metal hooks pierce into me trying to drill me to it so I could not pull off parts.

"Unhand me" I hisss unable to transport as well.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Xern

Xenon Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 11:08 am

Bellatrix:

Joseph is soon caught and I fly on after him to his aid.

Such a grotesque looking creature of mechanical design distracts me for a moment before I attack it next.

There was someone inside!

*Tries to get at them.* ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilded Gold Birdcage    Gilded Gold Birdcage  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilded Gold Birdcage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: Golden Coven-
Jump to: