Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Big Boys Don't Cry

Go down 
+11
Mooni Rapce
Xenon Xern
Cersei Hawthorn
Elsin Lovelace
Dandelion
Hope
Adrian
Raluca Xern
Constantine Sulez
Rukbat Xern
Napoleon Moore
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Napoleon Moore

Napoleon Moore

Species: : Trydein / Seawitch
Personality : Insecure, Emotional, Lively
Home Base : Golden Academy

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue38/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)
Alignment: Elite

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 1:19 pm

Napoleon:

Mr. Constantine was late for the lessen in the Golden Tower Library. So I was a very bad boy and play around in Mr. Sharpton's Villa ground outside. Mum told me never to go near their part of the tower or their dwellings near by.

I frolic around in my little sailor outfit with rather feminine frills, to give off that anadromous look

I don't know why she is so afraid of them all.

Don't we all look up to the Xern hag witch that cursed this whole galaxy?

It was quite funny given how everyone was afraid of Moores before they came out of the closet..

I drop down the pool when I hear someone coming. It looked like Joseph was dragging out one of the fair haired orchard workers angrily over some problem. The girl was wailing hysterically. I kinda wanted to see what he was going to do..

Shhhh I was never here..

I tell the koifish before using the energy from the water to transport out back home.

Mr. Constantine was here in a panic trying to find me with the librarian.

"Your late."

(Constantine): "I got..sick...sorry."

"Is it catchable?" I back away from him afraid, I was pale and fall ill so much easier. I shake off the water all over him and multiple books much to the librarians horror.

(Constantine): "No its apart of my own personal.. condition." He gestured with the gloved hand. "Now shall we begin?"

I roll my eyes and follow him down the hall.

"Look I already know that, theres rooms in this tower dedicated to THAT subject. I've seen it. I've seen ALOT. Just sign that you taught me."

(Constantine): "IS this a test?"

"Nope."

I giggle a little and swing his gloved hand playfully.

"I KNOW you want to see the Judge. Thats why your heere."

(Constantine): "No.. I dont.."

"Yes you do. You had sad eyes at the party looking. Lets go spy on him...er her!"

I tug him along finding this much more exciting then looking at biology books.
He seems to go along with it, I think he trusts me by what he said next!!

*Inner squeal*

(Constantine): "What about Rowan? Is he with her? They came about the same time..hows he doing?"

"Of course, The Tytress boy! His father Gregory was the BEST designer, pure magic in every thread and stitch! He designed all the clothes for the old regent. But that Rowan, oh no hes not Gregory.. the underground savages ruined him . no sowing skills what so ever. He is being taught the craft now..but mummy says it wont do! It has to be learned when your young."

I stop when we reach a big gate with a open mouth etched in.

"This is the Judge's area..."

Constantine takes note of all the vaper seeping out of the mouth, eyes and ears and nose of the stone door.

"Hes a dragon...You know I'm supposed to be him if Petrus fails."

I chatter on ignoring Constantine's unsettment crazy blue eye twitch.

I open the door and walk in unafraid giggling like mad in the vapor.

(Petrus): "I swear you little cottonheaded ninnie LEAVE ME ALO-"

I hear Constantine slackjawed say "They ARE eating bonbons by the pool"

"Look who I brouuuught ......your booyfirend.."
I say sitting down and kicking my legs in the golden pool.

I LIVE AND CRAVE THIS DRAMA

*giggles crazily having the time of life*

(Constantine): "RowAN your mother thinks your on a WALL and here you are... knitting!!?"

(Rowan): "..... I cant go back, forget it.." he shakes his head at Constantine and keeps stitching his quilt... as a albino slave offers them bonbons pool side.

(Petrus): "Why dont you bring Eiden along next time? he'd be a nice addition..to my haerm. Maybe then Rapce's daughter will show her true colors no??" She takes a big bite of the treat and Constantine gets so upset he walks out silently.

Awee it did not end in a orgy..

*splashes Rowan trying to lighten up the mood*

(Rowan): "Can you get a lock? Why does this kid always come in here.." He grumbled and splashes back at me*

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Personality : Dark, Goofy
Home Base : Gold Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue80/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Alignment: Royalty

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 8:45 pm

Echo:

I was wandering down the hall just in time to witness some poor smuc tripping over Roo and falling to the ground.

Ouch..

I try not to snicker before helping the poor sucker up on his feet.

"Careful there you were almost killed by a vacuum there buddy".
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Species: : Human ;)
Personality : Enduring, Hopeful, Insightful
Home Base : Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue50/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 8:53 pm

Constantine:

I had to get out of that awful scene before I blew something up. Luckily I control my emotions by shoving them down and walk out completely brokenhearted at any plan to save them and return them below.

It enraged me Petrus mentioned Eiden and Francine.

Dane I hope they STAY AWAY Wink

If they ended up being..THAT I would loose it.

I was NOT looking where I was going and trip. I cant even feel the fall right now.

"Thanks." I try not to snap at the older man helping me. It wasnt his fault.

I brush myself off and take notice of a ... vacuum bot.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue80/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 10:43 pm

Echo:

"Hey I know you! You're that fella that owns the bar downtown. What's it called again? Black Antler, Golden Antler?"

I get in his face a little forgetting the social boundaries thing.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue50/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 7:04 am

Constantine:

I could only assume this was some creepy old warlock in my face. I try not to let it get to me, after all I've been trying to get into the Tower for quite some time. This is what I expect really. Rowan and Petrus threw me off my game.

"Golden Antler, yes I do. Rasal Constantine at your service sir." I give him a little bow.

"This is my first visit to the Golden Tower."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:19 am

Echo:

The young man introduces himself and I smile.

What an interesting name.

"And what brings you to the Gold Tower? Work or Pleasure."

I ask intrigued.

I am sure there were some familiar faces in here for him.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:29 am

Constantine:

"Work, I am tutoring Lady Neriressa's son Napoleon...."

oh dear, I lost Napoleon too didn't I?

I believe Joseph said I was to stay in the library too the WHOLE time. But the boy made me leave.

The thought of going back to the Judge chamber sent a chill down my spine.

"The golden lady seemed quite intimated, she expressed worry about the Governor's wife, is she really that scary?"

I say jokingly hoping this old man can gossip so I can learn something.

Now growing up hearing all about Desmond stalking my aunt and his crazy kin my folks had to deal with, it still surprised me how this new generation of Moores... they act so high and mighty and proper, like the Xerns were the most immoral pychyopathics ever existing and they were not.
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:13 am

Echo:

The boy he admits that he was also a teacher.

I frown wondering if my father had something to do with that.

"What do you teach?"

I ask trying to understand.

Rasal admits one of the priestess' being intimidated by mother.

I try not to snort.

"Oh yes, she is quite scary."

Especially when you wake her from her naps.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 10:00 am

Constantine:

"Sexual biology." I say hoping that impress him.

Not going with the math cover again. I hate HATE math.

He does not go into any detail about Joseph's wife, he was so very odd. I cant imagine what his mate is like.

"I'd like to do more in the subject of alchemical experiments, that is my specialty of magic but this was the only task I could get at the moment to be here."
Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 10:51 am

Echo:

I raise my eyebrows surprised at his answer.

Perhaps he also educates on the exotic practices of his people?

I thought quite intrigued now.

"I would love to sit in on one of your classes."

How bizarre a situation would that be?

He mentions his "magic" of specialy and I perk right up again.

"OH really? What is it that you do?"
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 11:08 am

Constantine:

I'm not quite sure why such an older man would want to see me teach such basics, then again given all the alien species with variety of biology maybe it is a harder subject then I think?

"Any time.."

I say lying through my teeth. He asks more about my Alchemy interest.

"Well you see its about breaking down matter into a pure state that can be recreated into your own vison."

I pause.

"See I think its really lacking, this pursuit of higher knowledge the aspects of purity, since all they ever do is defile when there are so many uses for such untapped power, for example can anyone here catch a unicorn? Diving passed virginity but true uncorrupted heart and the power that can extracted from thus?"

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 11:40 am

Echo:

I did not understand his fascination but I suppose to each their own.

I look at Rasal's gloves.

"Are you a puritan yourself."

Wait... is he also a virgin? Why are so many people here virgins?! Further, why is HE teaching sex ed?

I have so many questions.

Roo beeps in approval at all the pure/clean talk.

The little freak..
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 1:01 pm

Constantine:

"I'm not anything, neutral party. Its just a enduring study due to how much time has change things around, it seems very part of this new cultural is mortally corruptible from a very early age that even a virgin is so mentaly unpure they could never be used in the olden day craft."

(Napoleon): "Mr. Constaaantine Petrus told me to tel-"

Speaking of the little curiosity....
He stops in his tracks seeing the man I was talking to and hides behind my long jacket.

"Oh please excuse me, It looks like my student is here, I should get back to him.."

((Whats wrong?))

I ask him privately.

(Napoleon): ((Its a XERN!)) He wails in my mind so I close it from him communicating further.

Oh dear so I was speaking so openly of his mother. how awkward.

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 2:15 pm

Echo:

*Blinks at Constantine's explanation.*

He lost me..

A wee fishman interrupts our scene and I tilt my head at the little guy grateful for the distraction.

(To Napoleon)((Well aren't you adorable))

Awe he was scared of me..  What a Face

Rasal excuses himself to care for the young fish.

"Very well.."

I yawn before picking up Roo and leaving them to their own shenanigans.

Last edited by Rukbat Xern on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Napoleon Moore

Napoleon Moore

Species: : Trydein / Seawitch
Personality : Insecure, Emotional, Lively
Home Base : Golden Academy

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue38/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (38/100)

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 3:23 pm

Napoleon:

*stops high pitched screaming in Constantine's mind when he blocks me. The XERn talks to me instead*

*HIGH PITCH SCREEECH BACK TO HIM*

(Constantine): "Oh I did not get your name sir?"

He calls back trying to be polite.

Back to top Go down
Rukbat Xern

Rukbat Xern

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 3:55 pm

Echo:

The smallish fish child screams in my head. I scream back into his.

Children are wild..

I laugh.

Rasal asks for my name on my way out.

"Rukbat ... but if you fancy Echo I can go by that as well!"
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 4:20 pm

Constantine:

I catch Napoleon as he seems to faint.
How odd?

The man tells me his name and I smile awkwardly.

How very Xern...

I would have to ask about his nickname next time, I'm sure its a riveting story.

He seemed much like his father, rather courteous. He just looked much more hardened from age compared to Joseph's forever youthful appearance.

Speak of the devil....

(Joseph): "Constantine! The library if you please!"

*flinches as I head over*

I look at Napoleon wishing I could find out what Petrus wanted me to know. I try to scan Napoleon's mind since he is out but all I saw was completely kaleidoscope like madness in his head.

When I get back to the wing of the library I see a blonde servant on the table bled out.

(Joseph): "Did I say you could leave out of nowhere? Weren't you supposed to be watching something for me?" He holds up a finger with the Xern ring on it. Dear*growls* Aunt Raluca was loose for days!"

Ahh forgot... about...Grandma..

"Well it was hardly the girls fault.." I say about the blonde.

(Joseph): "She knew too much now, that is on your head."

He levitates the ring to my hand and it burns into it. I hiss trying to pull away.

(Joseph): "Don't go anywhere.."

I look at my finger burnt into the ring and my glove. It throbbed and I got flashes of the sad little girl who wore the ring's life.

*guilt guilt*

"That was uncalled for Uncle.."

He already transported away leaving me with the body, fainted Napoleon and one angry librarian.

Back to top Go down
Raluca Xern

Raluca Xern

Personality : Scheming and Manipulative
Home Base : The Golden Tower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue95/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 8:29 pm

Raluca:

I pout at the dead girl at the table, I was THIS close to getting into Orion's office too. Unfornatenly I was not expecting him to be so upset with Rasal to kill her and wound him so. Orion seemed to be getting more unpredictable of late. Something was afoot.

"Sorry Cosmo' dear."
I smile at him not looking sorry.

(Constantine): "What were you trying to do anyway??" He frowned at me as he tried to save books covered in blood.

(Librarian): "You are paying for all of these damages!"

(Constantine): "I'm sure my club made enough.."

.... he really did naught...

*just smiles awkwardly*

"I best not say, he killed her for finding out."

(Constantine): "What.." He tries touching the girl to find out but no brainwaves were left, no effect.

"You know if you did not waste your life learning about war and tunnel pathways you could have the power over life by now....you could have rose her from the dead. Maybe he was testing you?"

(Constantine): "Yes yes I'm your best creation. I'm supposed to raise the dead...all I can do now is make people have mental breakdowns and suck out their souls.. I sure have a LONG way to go."
He snaps at me, clearly upset before this, so I don't push him.

(Neressia): "Napoleon!!"

I turn invisible because if she sees me knew her son she will loose her mind apparently.

(Constantine): "We had a ..live viewing of a female specimen delivered by Mr. Sharpton as a ..surprise. He fainted. It was a bit much. I am so sorry..that wasnt apart of my lesson plan!"

(Napoleon): "Ughh .. " *rubs head waking up still hearing Echo's mind scream echoing*

(Neressia): "I will have a talk about that with Mr. Sharpton then." She directs her rage at him instead of Rasal.

Unfornatenly I have to wait around for Constantine to burry the women out in the villa grounds. He then made one more stop at the servant dwelling to find her child.

"Looks like no one is home.."

(Constantine): "The kid is probably hiding from you.. get out.."
He hissed and looked around the slave dwelling. Finely he finds the blonde boy who swings down from the top a shelf and tries to strangle Rasal.

Rasal overpowers him and drags him out.

(Constantine): "Stop it! Your mother is dead so your coming with me!"

I raise an eyebrow, he could have done that smoother no?

The boy continues to try to kill him till he makes skin contact and is knocked to the floor screaming over some repressed slave trauma I'm sure he has.

(Constantine): "Damn it kid.." He gets dirty looks from the other blonde and albinos standing around and awkwardly picks the kid up to go.

They whisper about his sad fate.

We reach the club that has fallen into a poor state in such little time.

"Should have left a shield Rasal.."

(Constantine): "Adrian?! Hope!?" He calls before dropping the boy at the state of things inside.

*Hope covered in blood having finely shoved the whole shark head down the drain, Constantine sees all the gore and thinks it was ADRIAN she shoved down the drain*

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Personality : Cynical, Leader
Home Base : Havenland

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Hero

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 8:13 pm

Adrian:

I come out of the washroom to see Constantine's reaction.

*Turns to look at Hope annoyed.*

"Oh come on now, I just cleaned!"

I whined at all the blood.

*Almost trips over the blonde boy's body on my way over to her.*

This broad was intense!

I turn to Constantine and Raluca awkwardly.

"I understand how this looks."

Shit..
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Personality : Guarded
Home Base : The Golden Antler Club

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue75/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Without a cause

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 10:07 pm

Hope:

I felt more calm now after getting all that anger out. It did..make more a mess.
I look back at the bloody trail.

"Sorry..I'll clean it.."

I can not even look at Adrian.

"Its my fault, It was a prank.. but he left it in your office and it stunk so I wanted to destroy it."

(Constantine): "What was it??" He propped up the boy on a chair finely noticing him on the ground.

"Shark head."

(Constantine): "I dont want to know.. "

I quietly get the mop bucket to clean it up.

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 10:51 pm

Adrian:

I tilt my head at Hope when she takes full responsibility for the incident.

I try not to be weird about it.

"Who's this guy?"

I direct my attention to the blonde guy.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 11:28 pm

Constantine:

It was a shame Hope had to clean that awful mess, she was the only one who could bandage my hand and ...it really hurt. I don't even want to look at it. I have not really been hurt since my kidnapping so I wasnt sure if it hurt so bad because I wasnt used to pain or if it was really something serious.
I just keep it behind my back.

"This is my son...."
I try to think of a name since he would not say and there wasnt anything in his mother, Daisy's memory flashes.

"Dandelion.."

(Raluca): "Really isn't that outdated about 60 years?"

I have no idea what she was talking about and laugh nervously.

"He will be the table server since Hope declined."

I go to pat 'Dandy''s head and accidently use my bad hand, I stop myself mid way but Adrian saw it unfornatenly.

"The tunnels are truly a viscous place.. my ex wasnt pleased."

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 11:39 pm

Adrian:

Oi...

I look at the kid then back at him.

They both looked the same age but I did not comment.

"Well, on that subject, business is slow, but we did have a couple of men show up here missing the mermaid tanks."

My left eye twitches.

"We might want to consider hosting an event or additional entertainment to draw in more customers."
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:05 am

Constantine:

No one believes my story....

*pouts a little*

Adrian tells me men came looking for the tanks and we need new entertainment.

"Hmm maybe I can make the lava in the lamps appear to be whatever the person viewing fantasizes?"

That seems best, then picking one topic.

He also mentioned a party or event and I remember the promise I made to Eiden and Francine.

That felt..so very hard to keep now..

I look back at my hand not wanting them to get hurt... physically not emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:29 am

Adrian:

I say nothing in response to his idea.

It seemed like a good plan but I hadn't the slightest idea how something like that could be achieved.

Constantine goes real quiet and I take a moment to polish some glasses while he ponders things over to himself.

"How exactly do you make lava do something like that?"

I finally vocalize.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 12:45 am

Constantine:

Adrian asks how and I ponder it some more realistically.

"Like a magic mirror? But ....more see through...."

I go over to help with the blood clean up with my good hand. Hope needed more water for sure.

"Do you think it should only be visible to the person viewing it? In case what they are thinking is...something awkward."

I could imagine the flith of Havenland looking in that sucker. I dont want to know or see it.

"If we do that..then it would be a ..one at a time thing..long waits..disinterst."

I pace nervously.

"But if anyone can see what it casts that could make problems.. couldnt it?"

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 2:44 pm

Adrian:

"Create problems for who? Us or them?"

I smirk a bit deviously, polishing off my last glass.

"A free for all is probably the safest bet. We can set up a sign or something so whoever decides to project their dark fantasy to the public is aware. Perhaps we can move the display so it is far away from the bar?"

I suggest concerned the proximity could distract customers from ordering a drink.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue75/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 5:28 pm

Hope:

Adrian and Rasal discus some sort of disguising new product for the town folk to fantasize, but it did not require victims to preform so perhaps it was a positive change.

(Constantine): "If you think so. I just will need a very ..expensive mercury to make this happen. We might need to throw a party to make the funds."

He gives me new water and I start one more time on the moping. It was coming up clean now.

(Constantine): "Most people spend Halloween in their bunkers, as its always a butcher. But maybe we can do a lock down sort of party. If everyone is locked in for the night they will spend. no? I think some very bored rich will be interested. "

I look up at him nervously. Governor Podwick and his wife did that one year. What a nightmare..

But they werent a demon like Constantine is so maybe the hag monsters will spare us

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 6:28 pm

Adrian:

Constantine's idea was good until the point of Halloween lockdown.

Bloody hell Constantine since when has Halloween been anything other than a complete shit show!

I pick up a shot glass and shoot a gin.

"That will make money yes, but that could also be very disastrous. We will need to censor who is at the party."

I respond.

I am not being locked in with a group of basic bitch mermaids for the remainder of the night you could be sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 7:55 pm

Constantine:

Adrian wants to vet everyone we lock inside. What is he my mother??

I throw down a rag stressed out. I could always steal the mercury but then there was the library bill I owed.

Uncle was angry at my departure and I probably just mucked things up between him and Neressia. I doubt he will lend me anything more.

"RSVP sort of deal, ok." I try to make it sound less.. paranoid then what he called it.

(Hope): "Doesn't matter, you know people will sneak in."

Of course..

I wince not liking the idea of Francine and Eiden locked inside on Halloween. But at least they would STAY AWAY surely on that day? Right? RIgHt

'Dandelion' stirs and I quickly wonder over to his chair.

"Can you two go dump the water outside please?" I try to get rid of Hope and Adrian to 'talk to my son' privately.

"Maybe some fresh air will bring.. new ideas?" *laughs nervously*

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 8:20 pm

Adrian:

I zone out trying to think of a better filtering system with the party guests.

I could not..

Constantine sends Hope and I outside to dump out the dirty water.

*Picks up water bucket and goes outside first.*

I squint at the bright light.

When was the last time I was away from this bloody bar???

I take a moment trying to remember before dumping the water.

Hope followed after I think.

I had no idea what else to do now but wait I guess.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 8:36 pm

Hope:

Constantine locks us outside the moment I get down the stairs. I almost dropped the mop but catch it and shake it out.
I hear screams inside...

Should we really be concerned about all that?

"Adrian, you know that is a terrible idea. I know you do."

I stare at the puddle frustrated.

"We should just not show up to work that day, what is he going to really do about it?"

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 9:04 pm

Adrian:

"And go where? Outside could be far worse."

I respond agitated that we were locked out now.

I wonder if he kidnapped that kid?

I thought to myself unable to picture Constantine fathering anyone really.

Not that I wanted to of course..
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 9:18 pm

Hope:

"Well where did you hide last year? You did not die all this time?" I ask awkwardly. There was... plenty of places right?

I felt a bit sick at the thought of being alone this year. I claw at the brick wall nervously trying to gauge if it was worst or better to stay.

"Isnt he a hag?? What if he ..goes funny that night we are locked in with him?"

Maybe thats why he has ...that boy...

Can men even be those bird monster's? Why were they always women?
Back to top Go down
Dandelion

Dandelion

Personality : Annoying

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue25/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Alignment: Survivor

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 9:30 pm

'Dandelion':

I scream waking up and try to get away from the power man, knocking over some glasses - that Adrian just cleaned Wink

(Constantine): "Listen kid. I did not kill your mother, Governor Sharpton did. So you can go pick grapes for him for the rest of your short life or come be my son with a bright future.. what do you say?"

He had me by the arm and I was too afraid to get those images in my head again.

I sniffle at the choice. He might have light hair but that mean nuthing! *thinks of Napoleon*

"ba'..why?..."

(Constantine): "He did it to punish me, I'm so sorry... I burried her in the garden. I could take you tomorrow. For closure I know this is sudden. I did not have alot of..time.."

"No go..back." I shake my head and cover it over the table. Hate them all.

**Constantine unlocks the door knowing he isnt going to flip out and he cant talk properly so ... even if he did ... yeah**

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 10:13 pm

Adrian:

"I was taken captive during that year so can't say."

I respond annoyed then Hope mentions Constantine's heritage and I stop for a moment.

"Yeah looks like we are fucked either way darling, but good news, there is plenty of whisky."

I laugh humorlessly

Constantine unlocks the door.

"Looks like we have finished our time out."

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 10:22 pm

Hope:

Adrian said he got taken captive last year. I wonder why who? Not Constantine? Though he clearly just kidnapped someone so...

I have no idea anymore, He freed the girls after all...

Adrian seems to clarify Constantine is a male hag and tries to be funny about our fate.

"I'm not sticking around for that...I'll leave before Halloween." I growl like a wolf not a fish Wink

*blinks confused before I go back inside. The poor kid looked upset and Adrian's bar was all shattered.

I sigh and get a broom pan for the glass.

(Constantine): "Have fun gossiping about me?" He snorted. "Im not a hag. I'm human."

I squint not believing that.

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 11:27 pm

Adrian:

Fish girl growls at me.

What the fuck..

She then enters the bar first, dead set on not sticking around for Halloween.

Constantine apparently overheard our conversation and tried to bullshit us into believing that he was human.

"Haven't we both touched you at some point?"

I look at the kid.

"From the looks of him, he's touched you too."

Poor buggar..
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 12:29 am

Constantine:

I pout as Adrian tries to use my touch for proof I was a hag.

As if humans cant have extrasensory perception...mine just takes it a little to far..

I think in denial.

(Dandelion): "Dark 'air (Dark hair)" *throws bottle at Adrian*

"Hey!" I scowl.

(Hope): "I didn't get anything from it but that dumb song.." She muttered throwing away the glass.

"Speaking of that...." I sigh embarrassed. She really got on my case about the power last time and it did not even work on her. We felt nothing both ways.

"Can you look at my hand? Since you are immune?"

Her disgusted reaction hurt but she becked me to the sink and I ran it under water while she tried to pick out pieces of the ring with the ice cube thongs.

(Hope): "How did this even happen??"

"Magic explosion accident, I also owe the library 3k worth of books.."

I dry my hand off and thank her for trying anyway.
She wraps it up anyway with some cream from the medkit and I look at the metal burn one last time trying to remember to summon Raluca when I'm alone and ask about Hope...

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 11:12 am

Adrian:

I dodge the bottle thrown at me by the boy.

"Does the Halloween hag thing happen to all Xerns or only a select few?"

I keep my distance from the feral street child as Hope cleans Constantine's wound.

There was no point shying away from the subject now as apparently the human (Constantine) heard the whole thing with his super hearing.

Rolls eyes.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 12:21 pm

Constantine:

I sighed at my hand, whatever effect this was going to have I'd have to go begging to Joseph and not my parents for it. I wrap it around my back trying not to think about it now either way.

"Pick that up."

I tell Dandelion before walking over to address Adrian little concerns.

"Only the dead ones. You know Leon,so you know who my mother is dont you? Well she died, killed herself to free the Starker soul she had, very soon after the town crucified Beolan..so Dane and his wife could be together.."

I sneer like that was charming.

"The hagravens are a, natural phenomenon to clean up the rotting galaxy, they come with the cold to keep the wastelands unpopulated. Its not just my family, they can be created from any wronged, bitter, revengeful women. Instead of freezing the curse can transform them to serve the greater picture as a hagraven... and yes its only women. Governor Sharpton's grandmother was once their queen in the olden age, so there is still respect between the Xerns and these creatures but that is all. "

I shrug.
"Of course theres people out there doing all sorts of nasty little experiments in the wasteland. Maybe there are male born hags that arent created by the curse now adays but someone's dark intentions. I would not doubt it but I do not have any qualities of one. Now if I die maybe?"

I tease him, it was unlikely. Raluca and Mum came back that way but none of the family's males did.

I'd suppose I'd be a vampire if I died since it was more paternal, but then that really is counter productive to my supposed life giving powers if I was undead.

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 2:30 pm

Adrian:

Constantine's response was both comforting and not.

So basically we just hope and pray that a bar fight doesn't break out this Halloween and the owner is not accidentally killed.

Raluca ogled him far too much for me to trust he didn't have something else going on.

I turn to head to the bar counter and think of a strategy.

"Perhaps we should have some shielded sections in the bar should things escalate?"

I return to the subject of the party.

"Know any witches or aliens good with technology?"

I inquire.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 3:13 pm

Constantine:

"Maybe you should be my bouncer instead." I tease Adrian for being so fearful of security breaches.

He wants shields either magic or tech.

"Yes.... grandma can help me with that. What areas do you want shielded? All the backrooms minus the washroom?" I ask and grab a pen to write this down.

"We will need mirrors to bored up the windows outside for extra hag precaution. I cant buy them so we need to garbage pick. Its good for you to get out of the bar once and awhile.."

I glance over at Hope quickly but dont want to bring out Raluca around her in case she remembers..
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 7:10 pm

Adrian:

I sigh at Constantine's tease.

"Aren't I already both?"

It was not like we could afford anyone else I thought to myself still wondering how fish girl and beast boy made the cut.

Constantine makes some suggestions regarding the locations for the shields, I agree with all of it.

He then asks if I could go out dumpster diving for the team. Apparently I needed to get out more and this was the only way.

"I will stick out like a sore thumb but if you insist."

I take an empty bottle in an attempt to look more like a drunken elite slob as my hair didn't fit the typical homeless type.
Back to top Go down
Constantine Sulez

Constantine Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 9:32 pm

Constantine:

Its true he was both and... alot more really...

Hope did not pull her weight around here at all. Its a good thing I don't pay her.
I cast a glance and cant help but notice how frizzy her hair was now.

"I'm sure many dark haired beauties slum around...you will be fine." I wave him off to go.

"Just don't get hit or jumped.."

Its probably a good reason he does not leave....

(Dandelion): "Why you the masta and he slave?"

He asks me looking between us misinterpreting our relationship based on hair color.

"Adrian is not a slave. He works here and is my friend. "

.... I really hope he doesn't correct me Wink
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 10:49 pm

Adrian:

I smile sarcastically at his smug response and don't correct him on my way out Wink

After 10 minutes or so of walking around, I find a nice dumpster behind the town's hardware store and take a peak inside.

Hopefully nothing crawls out.
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Species: : Human/ Tullusion / Solmyrrh
Personality : Competitive, Determined, Biosterous
Home Base : The Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue60/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:24 am

Elsin:

I stumble up from the dumpster, I dont know what happened tonight but it was a real trip.
I fumble around and grab at what was in front of me *Adrian* looking for the girl I left with.

*grabs and learns its not a girl*

"Heey..dont I... know you...yeah you owe me money!"
I was to drunk to wring his neck.

I would yes sir..

*trips on a rat*
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:35 am

Adrian:

I leap backwards when I am FONDLED by a street rat.

Sick!

I hold my hand over my mouth and nose at the smell.

"The hell I do buddy, do you even know what day it is?"

I mock. 

Honestly, I was probably just as intoxicated as he was (maybe a bit more), but I was a high functioning drunk so my ability to bullshit him was far greater.

"You realize you are in the back of a hardware store?"

I laugh as he trips over his "brother of the streets"
Back to top Go down
Elsin Lovelace

Elsin Lovelace

Species: : Human/ Tullusion / Solmyrrh
Personality : Competitive, Determined, Biosterous
Home Base : The Purple Flower

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Big Boys Don't Cry Left_bar_bleue60/100Big Boys Don't Cry Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:43 am

Elsin:

Adrian says I'm in a hardware store.. or behind one..whatever.

"Wha..t?"

I'm pretty far from that party I was at. How did that happen?

I swear the blackouts get worst and worst.

I walk around a mirror just laying around quite proud I did not TRIP.

"..aand what are you doing..out here.. up to go good?"

I look over wanting in on it if it involved getting shitfaced. I still had room.

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Character Sheet
Power Level:

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 1:04 am

Adrian:

"I'm collecting mirrors."

I pick up the mirror that was next to him.

One down 500 more to go.

I smirk.

"Want to help?"

I ask more to scare him away than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Boys Don't Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Don't Cry   Big Boys Don't Cry Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Boys Don't Cry
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Gambit :: A Last Gambit :: Golden Coven-
Jump to: